The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Total Transformation Salon & Spa – Chapter 2

Bri lead Christine down the stairs and into the main reception area for the Total Transformation Salon & Spa. At the front desk was a gorgeous young woman named Cassie according to her name plate. Another blonde but not at all the ‘hooker look’ of Kimmy. Long blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, subtle make-up to accentuate her natural beauty, modest breast size and impeccably dressed in a lovely knit form-hugging top, red skirt that lay just above the knees and knee-high black leather boots. Cassie was one of the most beautiful women Christine had ever seen.

“Hello, Cassie,” Bri said. “Hello Miss Bri,” Cassie replied, then stood and recognized Christine, “Hello and welcome to Total Transformation… my name is Cassie.” Christine extended her hand to Cassie and Bri said, “this is Christine, the investor that I told you about.” “A pleasure to meet you,” Christine said to Cassie. Bri continued, “Christine and I had a great conversation upstairs but she is still a little skeptical about the program. I have offered to give her a demonstration of TTSS.” “Oh, Christine, you will love it,” Cassie said, “you will be absolutely amazed.” Cassie gestured with both of her hands as if to do a “ta-da!” Christine wondered if Cassie had also been a client and if so, what had this beauty done? Perhaps this is for real after-all, she thought.

“I would like to have Julie work with Christine,” Bri said, “and I will remain to supervise and make sure Christine is treated exactly as she requests.” “Yes, ma’am,” Cassie replied. “Julie is ready for you in treatment room 5.”

Bri and Christine walked back into the salon toward room 5. The interior of the salon was filled with pictures of gorgeous women – apparently all clients. It was s stunning display.

Bri knocked on the door of room 5 and opened it. Standing inside was Julie, a 6-foot brunette with incredible green eyes. Julie was dressed in a lab-style white jacket but even the sterile attire could not hide her incredible body. “Julie, I would like you to meet Christine. Christine, this is Julie, your specialist.”

“A pleasure to meet you, Christine.”

“And you as well, Julie.”

Christine looked around the room as Bri closed the door behind them. The center of the room was made up of a very comfortable looking reclining chair next to an elaborate hair-wash sink. Surrounding the sink was a table covered with many tubes & bottles. On 2 of the walls were all sorts of beauty products aligned on shelves. The other 2 walls, facing each other, were enveloped by white cabinets & drawers. There were 3 doors. One that we entered through which was now closed. Another was slightly ajar and it appeared to be a changing room & rest room. On the far wall from the entrance door was another which was closed – no doubt a second entrance for staff.

Julie spoke. “Christine, if you wouldn’t mind, please use our changing room. You will find a robe and slippers in the wardrobe closet. Disrobe into whatever you feel comfortable along with the robe and slippers.”

Christine disappeared into the changing room. She opened the wardrobe to find a simple, unisex white robe – although the material was silky and very soft to the touch. Also inside was a pair of flip-flops. Christine decided to undress down to her panties and bra – no need to take off more than that, right, she thought. She slipped into the robe – it felt wonderful – and the flip-flops. She hung her clothes on the hangers provided, opened the door and returned to the treatment room.

While she was changing, Julie had started the water running in the sink – flowing from a very expensive-looking water-fall style faucet that produced a soothing sound. Bri was seated in a leather chair off to the side of the room. “Please, have a seat,” Julie said as she motioned to the treatment chair.

“Julie,” Christine started, “did Bri tell you about our agreement?”

“Yes, ma’am,” she replied.

“And you agree to do only the things that I ask or agree to and you will stop the moment that I ask you to,” Christine asked?

“Absolutely, ma’am. Miss Bri has been quite clear. And I’m sure you will thoroughly enjoy the treatment.”

With that, Christine sat down in the chair while Julie reclined it so her head rested in the sink. Julie pressed a button on the side of the chair and 2 arm-rests appeared – quite comfortable, Christine thought. The chair felt warm – body temperature – and VERY comfortable.

Julie began to soak down Christine’s hair. Christine had a short business-woman style cut. Julie took some shampoo and began to massage it into Christine’s scalp.

“Does that feels good, Christine,” Julie said softly.

“Oh, yes, Julie. It’s wonderful,” Christine said as she relaxed and began to enjoy the treatment. Christine’s head began to feel warm from the massage.

Julie continued massaging for a few minutes. “Please let me know when you are going to introduce the TTSS solution, Julie,” Kirstin said quietly.

“I put it in right near the beginning, Christine, doesn’t it feel wonderful?”

“Oh, I didn’t realize,” Christine whispered, “yes, it feels incredible.”

Julie continued for another couple of minutes – massaging and stroking Christine’s head. Christine was completely relaxed as the temperature of the treatment chair had slowly increased over the process.

“Have you ever felt this good, Christine?”

“No. Never.”

“Would you like me to stop?”

“No, Julie, please don’t stop. I love this.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Bri and Julie shot a quick smile at each other, but Christine didn’t see it… her eyes were closed in relaxation. Then Bri gave Julie her a “continue forward” sign with her hand, without a word.

“Christine,” Julie whispered.

“Yes, Julie?”

“Did you enjoy your meeting with Miss Bri today?”

“Yes, Julie. But not as much as I am enjoying this.”

“Good, Christine. Good. I enjoy this too. You are a beautiful woman, Christine.”

“Thank-you, Julie. You are beautiful yourself. And quite sexy. I feel lucky to have been surrounded by such beautiful women today.”

A glance from Julie toward Bri and a nod of the head to say ‘yes’.

“Have you ever been with a woman, Christine,” Julie asked?

Julie could feel Christine tense up slightly. She leaned down to Christine’s ear and whispered, “no worries, Christine. You can tell me… You can tell Julie anything. You trust Julie.”

Julie felt Christine relax and fall deeper. “Yes,” Christine whispered, “I can tell you anything…”

“Have you ever been with a woman, Christine?”

“Once”

“When?”

“In college, with my roommate junior year.”

“Did you like it?”

“It was different. But I prefer men.”

Julie came around more toward the front of the chair and leaned over Christine – so close that Christine could smell Julie’s faint perfume. She took a deep breath.

“Do you like that smell, Christine?”

“Yes. It’s lovely.”

“Do you want me to stop, Christine?”

“No, Julie.”

“Good. Are you comfortable?”

“Yes, but I am getting a bit warm.”

“Maybe you should open your robe, Christine,” Julie suggested?

“Yes. I think I would like to open my robe.”

“You would like Julie to open your robe,” Julie suggested, whispering right in Christine’s ear.

“Julie, will you please open my robe for me,” Christine asked?

“Certainly, Christine.” Julie removed one hand from Christine’s head and untied the robe. She expertly slipped the side of the robe well off of Christine’s body exposing her down to her panties and bra. Christine had nice breasts – but small. Julie went back to Christine’s head massage with both hands.

“Christine?”

“Yes, Julie?”

“I would like to put more of the TTSS solution on your head. Is that OK?”

“Yes, Julie. Go ahead.”

Julie took her hands away from Christine’s head. She quickly unzipped her lab coat, underneath wearing only black panties and matching bra. Then Julie took more TTSS and massaged it into Christine’s head. Christine felt nothing but bliss. Julie felt Christine fall deeper. She continued for another minute or two and then removed her hands from Christine’s head, then rinsed them off. She stepped around in front of Christine.

“Christine, are you with me,” Julie asked?

“Yes, Julie.”

“Keep your eyes closed, OK?”

“Yes, Julie.”

“Listen to just my voice, Christine.”

“I am.”

“Do you think I am beautiful, Christine?”

“Yes, I think you are gorgeous, Julie.”

“Do you like my hair?”

“Yes.”

“My long, silky brunette hair?”

“I love it.”

Julie leaned down to Christine’s ear again and whispered, “you want to have longer hair, just like Julie’s.”

“Christine?”

“Yes, Julie.”

“Do you like your hair?”

“I wish I had long hair like Julie’s”

“Just like me?”

“Just like you. I think you are beautiful.”

“I can give you hair extensions if you would like, Christine. And I can dye your hair to match mine.”

“Yes, please give me hair extensions, Julie. And please color my hair to match yours.”

Julie spent the next 30 minutes doing extensions and putting color into Christine’s hair. What started as short dirty-blonde soon came to match Julie’s long brunette style. Throughout, Christine remained silent and enjoyed the process.

When the color and extensions were done, Julie asked, “Christine, it’s still wet but would you like to see your new hair?”

“Oh, yes, Julie,” Christine said softly with a smile.

Julie leaned down to Christine’s ear and whispered, “you want to look just like Julie.”

Julie moved the chair up slightly from the reclining position and handed Christine a mirror from behind her. “You can open your eyes now, Christine. What do you think?”

Christine opened her eyes to see herself in the mirror with Julie’s head & shoulders just above her from behind.

“My hair looks just like yours,” Christine said excitedly!

“Yes, Christine, just like mine. Do you like it?”

“Oh, yes! I want to look just like you, Julie!”

Julie stood and Christine realized that Julie was now wearing just her bra – seeing her perfect D breasts for the first time. Christine’s eyes narrowed slightly at the sight.

“I decided I was a little warm too,” Julie said. “Do you mind?”

“Not at all.” Christine’s eyes were glued to Julies lovely breasts.

“I need to rinse the color out of your hair now, Christine.”

“OK.”

Julie whispered into Christine’s ear,” you want to take your robe off completely.”

“Julie,” Christine asked, “is it OK if I take my robe off?”

“Yes, Christine, let me help you.” Julie expertly slid the robe down and off Christine’s arms, then slid it from under her. Then, she reclined the chair back to rinse her hair.

As Julie washed the excess hair coloring out of Christine’s hair, she kept her head close to Christine’s ear and whispered suggestions. Christine just absorbed…

“You want to look more like Julie. Julie is beautiful. The most beautiful woman you have ever seen. You want to be just like her. Just like Julie. You want to be just like Julie…” Over and over again. Christine just absorbed.

“Do you want me to stop now, Christine?”

“No, Julie. Please don’t stop.”

“Do you remember your meeting with Bri earlier today?”

“Yes. I like Bri.”

“What do you think of the TTSS program now that you have had a taste of it?”

“I’m very happy with it, Julie.”

“Do you want more?”

“Yes.”

Julie walked around in front of Christine, for the first time exposing that she was wearing nothing but her bra and panties. Christine just stared at her.

“What would you like me to do to you next, Christine?”

Christine stared almost blankly at Julie, trying to think what to do next... she wanted it all! She wanted to be just like Julie.

Julie slowly ran her hand down her tummy and into the top of her panties. She slid the top of the panties down to expose her shaved pussy. Not the natural “V” but instead just a 1-inch wide straight strip. Christine stared.

“Would you like me to shave your pussy, Christine? Shave it just like mine?”

“Yes, Julie. Please shave my pussy.”

Julie knelt in front of Christine and slid her panties off. She spread her legs to the sides of the chair.

“Christine, I need to put your feet in stirrups and tether them down. Is that OK?”

“Yes, Julie, whatever you like.”

From the base of the treatment chair, Christine rose up 2 metal OBGYN-style stirrups and placed each of Christine’s feet in them. She then fastened leather straps on each and locked her feet in place.

“Is that OK, Christine?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Good. I am going to shave your pussy now. I’ll start by putting some TTSS gel on your pubic hair and all across your pussy so I can shave you clean... except for that little 1-inch ‘Julie stripe’.”

Christine moaned slightly with pleasure as Julie rubbed the gel all over her pussy. Then, Julie took out a razor and began to work Christine’s muff down to a 1-inch stripe just like her own.

“Christine?”

“Yes?”

“Other than my Julie-stripe, my pussy is completely free of hair. Would you like me to wax your pussy just like mine?”

“Yes. Just like Julie,” Christine whispered.

When Julie was done with Christine’s pussy, she whispered into her ear, “you need to talk to Bri. You need to tell her that you love TTSS. You need to tell her that you will invest in Bri’s company immediately. You want Bri to draw up the papers.”

“How do you feel, Christine?”

“Incredible.”

“Do you want me to stop, Christine?”

“No, Julie. But I need to talk to Bri.”

“I will get her for you, Christine.”

Moments later, Bri stood up from the corner and walked toward Christine.

“How do you like the TTSS program now, Christine,” Bri asked?

“It is beyond my wildest expectations, Bri. I want to invest everything I have in your company. Can you draw up the papers?”

“Yes, Christine. In fact, I already have them. Would you like to read them?”

Julie whispered into Christine’s ear, “you trust Bri. You do not need to read the papers.”

“No, Bri. I don’t need to read them. Just let me sign them.”

Moments later, Christine’s signature was on the paperwork that turned her entire fortune over to Bri.

“Please do everything we talked about, Julie,” Bri said, and she leaned over Christine’s body and gave Julie a passionate kiss.