The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Total Transformation Salon & Spa – Chapter 3

Christine lay in the chair, feet locked in stirrups, legs spread and elevated. Naked except for her bra.

“I feel kind of warm,” Julie said, “I’m going to take off my bra. Is that OK, Christine.”

“From her bliss, Christine whispered, “yes, Julie, please take off your bra.”

Julie came around in front of Christine reached behind, undid her bra and let it slide down her arms to the floor. Julie’s perfect breasts exposed. Christine just stared at them.

“Would you like me to take your bra off, too, Christine?”

“Yes, Julie. I want to be naked just like you.”

Julie lifted Christine up slightly and unfastened her bar, then removed it and lay Christine’s body back down.

“Much better.”

“Yes,” as Christine just stared at Julie’s body.

“Do you want to stop now, Christine?”

“No.”

“What would you like me to do next?”

“Make Christine more like Julie.”

“Would you like me to do your nails? Long red fake nails just like mine?”

“Yes, Christine wants long red nails just like Julie.”

“I will need to strap your arms down to the arm-rests. Is that OK, Christine?”

“Yes, Julie.”

Julie strapped Christine’s arms down to the chair and then slid a stool around and began work on her nails. She manicured the current nails and then glued long false nails onto each of Christine’s fingers. She cut & filed them to size and then applied 3 coats of hot red nail polish – the same color as hers.

As she worked Christine’s nails, Julie said, “You know, when I sit on this stool I think about the pole under it like it’s a big dildo. I would love to have a big dildo invading my pussy right now, getting me sopping wet.”

Christine began to gyrate in her chair – even in her strapped-down state. Julie continued, “I’m getting all wet just thinking about it,” as she started to pant near Julie ear.

“Are you getting wet just thinking about it, Christine?” Julie slid her hand down Christine’s tummy and between her legs – over her newly shaved pussy. She felt Christine’s juices flowing out of her.

“Would you like a big dildo to invade your pussy now, Christine?... just like Julie wants?”

“Oh, yes,” Christine moaned!

Julie tapped a button on the chair’s control panel and a door slid open between Christine’s legs. A large dildo attached to a rod came up and inserted itself into Christine’s pussy. It started to vibrate and move slowly in & out. Christine just sighed with pleasure. Lost.

“Oh, you like being fucked, don’t you?”

“Yes,” Christine gave in.

“Julie loves to be fucked, too.”

Julie moved her hand back to Christine’s tummy and touched her belly button. She whispered in Christine’s ear, “You want to have a belly ring just like Julie…”

“Do you want me to stop, Christine?”

“No!”

“What do you want next, then?”

“I want you to pierce my belly button and give me a belly ring just like yours.”

“Would you like me to give you MY belly ring, Christine?”

“Yes. Yes! I want Julie’s belly ring in me!”

With that, Julie pulled out a pair of surgical tongs with open ends. She pinched the skin around the top of Christine’s belly button and clamped the tong. Then, she pulled out a needle and pierced her. Leaving the needle in the new piercing, Julie stood up – naked – and removed her belly ring. She pushed it against the end the needle and through Christine’s piercing inserting the belly ring into her. She removed the clamped tongs and said, “now, you have my belly ring in you.”

Christine looked down her body at the new ring and touched it. A tear of pleasure appeared.

“Do you want me to stop now, Christine?”

“No, Julie. No! Please don’t stop!”

Julie leaned down to Christine and spoke softly, “do you realize all that’s happening to you?”

“Yes,” Christine whispered back.

Julie continued, “you are naked, strapped in a treatment chair. So far, we have redone your hair in my image at your request. You asked to have your belly button pierced and wanted to have my belly ring inserted into you. You asked to have your pussy shaved and waxed. You have slutty long fake red fingernails. Your legs are spread and you are being fucked incessantly by a huge dildo. You look just like Julie now and you are having the things done to you that Julie wants. And you want more?”

“I want more.”

“You don’t want me to stop?”

“No.”

“Why? What do you want, Christine?”

“I want to be just like Julie”

“Just like me?”

“Yes”

“Body and mind?”

“Yes. Just like Julie. Body and mind.”

“Are you sure, Christine? You don’t want me to stop?”

“No. Please! No!”

“OK, Christine, I am going to tell you all about me. And when I’m done, if you want, I will make you like me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Julie leaned down to Christine ear and began to whisper. “I am a horny slut. I love to be fucked. I can’t get enough. I am horny all the time. I like to be fucked in my pussy. I love to be fucked in my ass. I love to suck cock and swallow. I really love to get all 3 at the same time. Do you want to be a horny slut like me?”

Throughout Julie’s story, Christine was grinding in the chair and the automated dildo pounded away at her cunt – dripping. Christine could only moan as she replied, “yessss! I want to be a horny slut like Julie! Ohhh!”

“Do you want another dildo – in your ass,Christine?”

“Yes. Yes! Please stick a dildo up my ass and fuck me there!”

Julie touched another button on the control panel and a small door opened right under Christine’s ass. A dildo as large as the one in her pussy impaled her. Christine screamed in pleasure – and pain (there was no longer any difference).

“Julie works in a salon. I just do as I am told for my mistress Bri. Do you want to be just like Julie? Do you want Bri to be your Mistress, just like Julie?”

“Yes, I want to be like Julie – like Julie!”

“But Christine, this isn’t the job for a smart powerful woman like yourself.”

Christine sat silent.

“To do this, you would need to be much less intelligent. Do you want to be stupid, Christine?”

“Yes. I don’t want to be smart and powerful anymore.”

“Why, Christine?”

“I am tired of being this way. It’s all an act! I hate it,” cried Christine! “I was born with nothing. Nothing! And I was happy. I thought I wanted out… wanted money. But it has been nothing but misery! I hate what my life became. My life is a farce!” Christine broke down into uncontrolled tears as the pain of her life came out.

“The money and the phony life… nothing but unhappiness and pain… I want to go back to nothing. Back to what I was. No money. No responsibility. No more pain! I can’t take it all any more!”

Christine continued, “Bri has found a way to help people. So if giving all that horrid evil money to her can help others, maybe some good can come of it after all.”

Julie looked at Christine, surprised to the point of not knowing what to say.

“Please, Julie. Please help me. Please make this pain go away,” Christine trailed off.

“Are you absolutely sure, Christine? There is no turning back from this. I can help you and I can make you stupid but there’s no way to reverse it.

“That evil money is gone now. So please, make me stupid. I want to be a dumb, slutty bimbo. Nothing to worry about. Nothing but pure carnal pleasure from now on. No more pain…” Christine wept.

Julie went to one of the cabinets and removed a vial of liquid. She took the cap off and said to Christine, “you need to do this on your own. This drug will ravage your brain. After you drink it, your IQ will drop dramatically. There is no turning back once you do this. You will be dumb. And soon, you will forget that you were ever Christine.”

Julie put the vial in Christine’s hand. Julie touch a control on the panel and the dildos stopped. “No outside influence, Christine. The TTSS has largely worn off. The dildos’ assault has stopped. This is the biggest step you have taken and one that you can not turn back from.”

Christine looked up at Julie – naked… beautiful. Even with the effects of TTSS diminished, she wanted nothing more than to be just like Juile. She was sick of being Christine. She wanted to become a dumb, slutty bimbo – with no worries in the world and no false act to keep up. She was sick of being Christine. Sick of it!

So Christine took the vial to her lips, turned it into her mouth and swallowed it all with conviction. She licked her lips and sat back in the chair with a content smile.

Christine looked at Julie and said, “Thank you, Julie. Now I am going to be stupid… Please make me a slutty bimbo, too.”

As the drug took effect and ravaged Christine’s mind, her face went blank. Christine melted away. Replacing her was a stupid girl waiting to be remade.

Julie continued the transformation. She whispered in Christine’s ear, “you want to be a dumb, slutty bimbo.”

“Slutty bimbo,” Christine repeated mindlessly.

“You love to dress like a slut. Tight clothes… too small…”

“I want to dress like a slut. I am a slut,” Christine repeated.

“Yes, you are a slut. A stupid horny slut that wants to get fucked all the time.”

“…fucked all the time…” Christine whispered, monotone.

“A bimbo doesn’t have a name like ‘Christine’. I think you should be ‘Kristie’. Do you like that name?”

“Yes, I am Kristie. I am Kristie. Kristie. Kristie…” She just repeated quietly.

“Slutty bimbos like Kristie have huge tits. Do you want huge tits, Kristie?”

“Yes,” Kristie said, “Kristie wants big titties like Julie. Huge funbags that I can play with. And huge nipples!” Kristie started playing with her breasts. “These are too small for Kristie. Kristie wants bigger titties than Julie. Kristie wants huge slutty whore titties.”

“And slutty whores have big pouty lips,” Julie went on.

“Yes, big slutty lips for lots of hot pink lipstick. Good sucking lips for Kristie!”

“Slutty bimbos have big bubble butts, too, Kristie,” Julie added.

“Yes, Kristie wants a big round ass. All the better for getting fucked up the ass,” Kristie started to gyrate in the chair. “Will Julie turn the dildos back on,” Kristie asked.

“Sure, Kristie. Would you like them bigger than before?”

“Oh, yes! Kristie loves huge dildos and cocks sticking her. Make them really big!”

Julie touched a control on the control panel. The former dildos were replaced with new ones – wider and longer – and they began their assault on Kristie’s pussy and ass. Kristie cooed with pleasure and began to gyrate with the dildos’ motion. Like a horny slut.

“When can Kristie get her big titties and pouty whore lips,” she asked? “Oh, and my big slutty bubble butt!” Kristie just giggled mindlessly as the assault on her cunt and ass continued. “Weeee…”

Julie looked down at her broken subject. Her mind gone, her money turned over to Bri to expand the Total Transformation Salon & Spa franchise. Now, just a stupid, horny piece of fuckmeat.

Julie picked up the phone and dialed Bri’s extension. “Christine is now Kristie, Mistress. She is completely broken – a mindless horny slut. I was about to send her to cosmetics to have her tits, ass and lips done. But is there anything else you would like me to do with her?”

“How does she look, Julie,” Bri asked?

Julie smiled and chuckled, “well, because of the program we put her through, she looks a lot like me – at least until the doctor gets done with her.”

“Let’s turn on her lesbian side – make her ‘bi’. She tried girls before – in college, she said. Please have her eat you out before we send her to cosmetics, OK Julie” Bri asked?

“I think I would enjoy that. Sort of like sitting on my own face,” Julie replied with a smile.

“Have your way with her, Julie. You deserve it.”

“Thank you Mistress.”

“Oh, and remember to inject her tits with the new lactation serum. I want to see what a slutty milk-made can do for us.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Julie hung up the phone. She went to the control panel and turned off the dildos.

“Oh. Kristie liked being fucked by the dildos,” Kristie said disappointed. “Can they come back?”

“I’ve got just a couple more things to do before we send you off to cosmetics.”

Julie went to the cabinet and returned with 2 large syringes filled with a blue liquid.

“Pretty color, Julie,” Kristie said. “What’s that for?”

“This drug will make your breasts begin to produce milk – large amounts of milk.”

“That sounds fun! Will people drink my milk?”

“Yes, dumb slutty bimbos with huge tits full of milk get sucked off all the time, Kristie.”

“Oh, then give me lots so I make lots of milk! I love big titties!”

Julie took the first syringe and pushed it into Kristie’s right breast just below the nipple, then injected the blue fluid into her. She repeated the process on the left.

“Do you feel anything,” Julie asked?

“Just horny,” Kristie giggled.

“Would you like to lick my pussy, Kristie?”

“Oh yes! I would love to eat Julie’s pussy for all of the nice things that you have done to me today.”

Julie slid the chair away from the sink, straddled Kristie’s body, slowly moved up and knelt down on either side of Kristie’s head. Kristie looked up longingly at Julie pussy and licked her lips. Julie looked down at Kristie’s new face – one that mirrored her own a little bit, and lowered her cunt onto Kristie’s mouth. Julie started to grind and Kristie sucked and licked.

When Julie lifted a little, Kristie said, “I always wanted to try to do girls. I think I did it once before but I can’t remember,” Kristie giggled. “Julie made Kristie a stupid horny slut but can you also make Kristie like girls? I like eating your pussy.”

“I think I already have,” Julie said as she lowered her dripping cunt back onto Kristie’s mouth.

As Julie finished, an intern came through the back door. “Mistress Bri said the subject was ready for cosmetics,” she asked?

“Yes. She is ready. Big tits – at least a double-D, slutty lips and a big round bubble butt.”

“I’m guessing you still don’t want to stop, Kristie?”

“No! Kristy is a stupid slut now and I want to look like it.” She looked up at the intern, “and please make my titties as big as you can so I can fill them with milk and let everyone suck me off.”

“Thank you, Julie,” Kristie said as the intern wheeled her off. “I love what you have done to me.” Kristie blew a kiss and plunged her hand into her soaking, hot pussy and began to masturbate herself. “Kristie is going to be a great slutty stupid whore” is the last thing Julie heard as Kristie moved on to cosmetics.