The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Totem

Chapter 8

It was odd, Caroline thought as she pulled into the driveway, that there were no lights on in the house. It was not yet sunset, but with the rain it was almost as dark as night. A little light showed through the curtains in the living room window. It looked like they’d lit a fire, but it was strange for them to sit there in the dark.

When she walked in and took off her raincoat the house seemed deserted. Maybe they’d gone over to friends, she thought, and left the fire going. Though that wasn’t like Sam. He was always very careful with things like that. A faint sound came from the living room, like voices. So they were here after all.

Caroline walked into the living room. It was so dark she could barely see anything. The fire was going, as she’d thought, but she didn’t see the kids. Then she caught the glint of firelight on skin and heard a soft sound, like Joan’s voice, but without words. Why were they lying in front of the fire? And what were they...

“Jesus Christ!” Caroline screamed. “What are you doing?!”

Sam and Joan had been too intent on each other to notice her entrance, but at her cry they both looked up in startlement. Sam jumped to his feet and offered a hand to help Joan. They were both nude. It was more than obvious what they’d been doing.

“Mom!” Joan said. “We didn’t...”

“Get out of here! Go to your rooms, right now! Both of you! God damn it, right now!”

The kids fled upstairs, though the bit of a giggle that floated back to her didn’t indicate that they were very worried about her anger. The sound of two doors closing followed. Caroline found herself trembling. How had this happened? How long had it been going on? What had she done wrong, that her children were...were...she couldn’t bring herself to think it. An image of them, bodies together, limbs entwined, came back to her. She had to go talk to them; confront them; find out what was going on. But at the moment she couldn’t face it. Still numb with shock, she went into the kitchen. There was a bottle of brandy in the cupboard, and she really needed a drink.

Sam lay on his bed, waiting. He’d put on some clothing, not liking his mother’s probable reaction if she found him still naked. He wasn’t too worried. His inner certainty assured him that he would find his way out of this problem. Mom had just been surprised, that was all.

He heard the creak of the stairs, then a knock at Joan’s door. Voices rose and fell, too muffled for him to make out words, though he could recognize the intonation: angry at first; questioning; pleading.

After a while Joan’s door closed again, and a knock came at his own.

“Come in,” Sam called.

The door swung open and his mother stood in the doorway. She looked a bit calmer, but still deeply upset. Her face was flushed. A faint scent of alcohol came to him; she’d had a drink, maybe more than one.

“Sam,” his mother said.

Sam sat up on his bed. “I’m sorry we upset you, Mom.”

Caroline drew in a breath, then let it out. “But not sorry for what you did?”

“No,” Sam said. “Not really.”

His mother closed her eyes, then opened them. “Joan said that today was the first time you...did this. Is that true?”

“Yes,” Sam said.

“Why?!” Caroline demanded, then before he could answer, said “Never mind. I know we’ve all been under a lot of stress...and with your illness... anyway, I’m sure we can figure this out. I’m going to call a man I know tomorrow. He’s a therapist. I want you to talk to him. Joan, too.”

“I’ll talk to him, if you want me to,” Sam agreed quietly. “But there isn’t anything wrong with us.”

“Isn’t...!” Caroline stopped herself. “I think you’d better stay in your room tonight. Are you hungry? I can bring you something.”

“I’m all right,” Sam said. “I’ll stay in here.”

“Well...good night, then,” Caroline said, and left abruptly, closing the door behind her.

Sam picked up the book he’d been reading earlier and settled back to wait. He didn’t want to see a therapist, but he didn’t really think he would have to. After seeing his mother, he knew what he was going to do.

Caroline got ready for bed with a feeling of despair. She’d eaten her dinner alone, and sat listlessly staring at a book without reading it. Another glass of brandy had made her feel dizzy, but hadn’t eased her inner turmoil. The shock of seeing her children fucking—she made herself think the words with brutal honesty—had affected her; but even worse was her own reaction to the sight. Though she could not admit it to her kids, she had to admit it to herself. Her first reaction had been lust. Even jealousy. When she thought of her two kids together (and the image came back to her again and again, as if seared onto her mind’s eye), she wondered what it would be like if it had been her instead of Joan; if Sam’s cock had been in her pussy. It gave her a tingle every time she thought about it, and she couldn’t stop thinking about it.

God, she thought. Have I somehow infected my children with my own, unnatural desires? Are they acting out a fantasy of mine? It had somehow come out of her worry for Sam, which brought her love for him to the forefront, and her increasingly frustrated longing for a man of her own.

Numbly, she looked at her body in the mirror. The sight, which had given her some satisfaction the night before, now just enhanced her anxiety. Joan could almost have been a younger version of herself; and Sam, a younger version of her husband. She remembered, vividly, the first time she and James had made love, the dizzying pleasure of it, his strong muscles moving over her, his hardness penetrating to the core of her being. His features kept blurring, transforming into Sam’s. With a shock she realized that her hand had moved between her legs, her fingers slicking over the moisture there. She snatched the hand away. What was she doing? She was masturbating to the image of her son! She wished now that she hadn’t drunk the brandy; it seemed to sap her self-control.

Quickly Caroline shut out the lights, and climbed into bed without bothering with her nightgown. She tried to lay still, her arms rigidly at her sides, but it was no good. As soon as her mind wandered to the thought of her kids in the living room, her hand would slip between her legs again. Finally she gave in. With her eyes closed, she stroked herself, imagining Sam’s strong arms around her, his hard cock inside her. She would have to talk to the counselor as well, she thought, as her pleasure mounted. There was something wrong with her...very, very wrong...

Orgasm washed over her, bringing an audible groan from her throat. Almost at once, she collapsed into sleep.

Sam waited for a while after hearing his mother’s door close before leaving his room. He opened Joan’s door a crack and slipped into her room, closing it after him. She woke as soon as he touched her, scooting over to let him get into bed with her. He took her in his arms and held her against his chest. It felt very natural.

“Sorry,” he whispered. “I guess we should have kept a better eye on the time.”

Joan giggled a little. “I’m not really sorry, except that we were interrupted. But I guess we really upset Mom.”

“Yeah,” Sam said, feeling a bit guilty.

“She wants me to talk to a therapist.”

“Me too.”

Joan sighed. “I don’t really want to. What if word gets out? And...I don’t want to stop.”

“Maybe we won’t have to,” Sam suggested.

Joan looked up at him. “Really? How?”

Sam hesitated before speaking. “I think Mom was upset by more than just finding us there. I think...I think she kind of wishes it were her, and that feeling bothers her.”

“Really?” Joan said in surprise.

“Yeah.” Sam felt the same inner confidence. “Yeah, I do.”

“Wow!” Joan rested her head back on his chest. “I never thought of that.”

They lay together for a little while. Then Sam said, “What would you think about that? Would it bother you?”

“You and Mom?” Joan considered. “Well...no, not really. I mean, I’d still want to fuck you whenever possible. But...no, it would be okay if you were fucking her, too.” She thought about it some more. “In a strange way, it would be kind of nice. You know, something all of us had in common.”

Sam tilted his head down and kissed her. “You’re the greatest, you know that?”

“Yeah,” said Joan, kissing him back. “About time you realized it.”

They snuggled together for a while longer. After a few minutes, Joan asked, “So, are you going to...you know, try with Mom?”

“Yeah,” Sam said. “I’m going to try it tonight. But I wanted to tell you first.”

“OK,” Joan said. “So, how’s your stamina?”

Sam chuckled. “I’ve got more stamina than you know what to do with. Why?”

Joan shifted away from him and sat up, peeling her nightgown off over her head, then stripping off her panties. Her upturned nipples were erect. She helped Sam remove his t-shirt and shorts, then slid back into bed, pulling him onto her.

“Mom interrupted us at a kind of critical point,” Joan said. “I’d sort of like to recapture the moment.”

Sam pushed into her, provoking a soft sigh of contentment. “All right,” he said, starting to move inside her, “but keep it down! We don’t want to wake Mom. At least, not prematurely.”

Sam stepped quietly into Caroline’s bedroom and closed the door behind him. He paused to let his eyes adjust. His mother kept a night-light in her bathroom, and a bit of watery moonlight had broken through the clouds as well. Caroline lay on her back on the bed, apparently heavily asleep.

When he was able to make out all the objects in the room, he moved to the side of her bed. Her eyes were closed; her red hair, color invisible in the dim light, was spread out about her head. Sam gently drew the covers off of her. She stirred, but didn’t wake; under the covers she was nude, one hand resting lightly on her thigh. He could smell the scent of her arousal clinging to her, mingling with the faint scent of brandy, and felt his cock become erect again. He had left his night-clothes in Joan’s room. He didn’t think he’d need them.

God, she was beautiful. He had always known it at an objective level, but now he drank in the sensual delight of her: soft lips, high cheeks, full breasts rising and falling with her breathing. She stirred a little in her sleep, seemed to mumble something, then was still again.

With a feather light touch he moved his fingers over her skin, tracing her lips, her cheeks, her throat; moving down to her breasts, he teased the nipples ever so lightly, bringing them fully aroused. Down over her belly, her thighs. Without her waking, symptoms of arousal had begun to appear on her; her skin flushed, her breathing quickened. He stroked gently over her slit, and watched as her thighs instinctively parted. Continuing these motions with one hand, he moved the other back to her breasts, stimulating and arousing her.

“Oh, Sam...” she sighed, and woke. Seeing him there, she went rigid, then visibly relaxed. “Oh, Sam,” she groaned again in a tone of resignation.

“Hi, Mom,” he said quietly. “I thought...this was what you really wanted. Isn’t it?” He continued to touch her, sliding a finger inside her to stroke within.

For a long moment, Caroline seemed to struggle with herself. Then all resistance left her.

“Yes, Sam,” she said. “This is what I wanted. Please—please, just do it to me. I need you inside me so badly I can’t stand it.”

Sam instantly climbed onto the bed. He slid into her as smoothly as a dream, Caroline groaning in acceptance. Her arms and legs came around him and pulled his body to her. They kissed, first lips, then tongues, with greater and greater urgency.

“You see, Mom?” Sam said after a while. “You see how right it is?”

“It feels right,” Caroline said almost dreamily, through a haze of pleasure, “It feels perfect. I never want it to stop.”

Sam smiled, then increased his pace, moving her towards her first orgasm. “It will go on as long as you want. You’ll see...”

Down the hall, Joan heard the loud moans of her mother’s climax even through two closed doors. Smiling to herself, she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Chapter 9

When Sam woke in the morning it was to the disorienting sensation of having warm bodies pressed against him from either side. For a moment he couldn’t recall where he was. As memory flooded back he looked to one side and saw his mother, still asleep, with the sheet slipped down to reveal one delectable breast. On the other side he met Joan’s alert gaze. He realized that he’d been wakened by her crawling into bed with him.

“Good morning,” Joan whispered, and kissed him.

“Good morning,” Sam said sleepily. “What time is it?”

“Early.” Joan pressed closer to him, and he put an arm around her. “I guess your plan worked. About Mom.”

“Yeah,” he said, and grinned at the memory. “I’d say it worked pretty well.”

They had been trying to keep their voices down, but at this point Caroline stirred and woke. She, too, looked confused for a moment, then remembered and smiled.

“I don’t think I’ve had the two of you in bed with me since you were about six years old,” she commented with a yawn. “Good morning!”

“Morning, Mom,” Sam and Joan both said.

“Did you have a good time last night?” Joan asked with a sly smile.

Their mother smiled back. “You know I did. I’m sorry I yelled at you.”

“It’s OK,” said Joan contentedly. “We shouldn’t have startled you like that. We just lost track of time.”

“Speaking of which,” Caroline said, “what time is it?”

“About 5:30,” Joan said.

“5:30!” Caroline exclaimed. “Are we not allowed to sleep?”

Joan looked a little sheepish. “Well...I just thought...”

“Yes?”

“I mean, if we got up early enough, there would be time for...you know...”

Understanding lit Caroline’s face. “You mean, for Sam to fuck us both before you have to leave for school?”

“Well...yeah.” Joan said.

Caroline laughed. “It sounds like a delightful idea. But I’m not sure I’m up to it...it’s been a long time for me, and last night was pretty intense.”

“I’m a little sore, too,” Joan admitted, “but it would be worth it.”

“Well, what about you, Sam?” Caroline asked. “You did twice as much as us yesterday. Are you up to it?”

“I’m a man of iron,” Sam said promptly.

Both Joan and Caroline immediately reached for his crotch, which made them both burst out laughing. “I guess you are, at that,” Joan said, touching his erection through the sheets. “You know, Mom, if you’re a bit sore, Sam could lick your pussy instead. He did that to me yesterday, and it was incredible.”

Caroline looked intrigued. “That might work. What about it, Sam?”

Sam yawned, then grinned. “No problem. Come here.”

He spent a while kissing and touching both Joan and Caroline, just enjoying the contact of skin and skin, lips on lips. The fact that he had two such sexy women wild for him was both an astonishment and a source of deep satisfaction. After he was sure they were both thoroughly aroused, which took very little effort on his part, he had the three of them shift positions. Sam wanted to try a technique he had seen in one of his magazines. Lying on his back, he had his mother crouch over him, lowering her pussy to his mouth. The scent of her filled his nostrils, as pleasurable and arousing as ever. He extended his tongue, drawing the tip of it along the length of Caroline’s labia before gently teasing her clit. She shivered with pleasure.

Joan, meanwhile, was watching avidly. She pulled the sheet down off of Sam’s body and took his penis in her mouth, swirling it with her tongue. After doing that for a few seconds she withdrew.

“Have you tried sucking him, Mom?” she asked.

“No, not yet,” Caroline said, shifting her hips as waves of pleasure flowed through her. “Ooohh.”

“Well, you should,” Joan said. “He tastes really good, and it’s fun. And you could do it without him stopping.”

“Oh...OK.” Caroline said. She shifted forward, heavy breasts hanging forward, and tentatively took Sam’s erect cock into her mouth. They were now in a 69 position. Caroline quickly got the hang of it, and began bobbing her head up and down, taking him in and out of her mouth, with greater and greater enthusiasm.

Sam was in ecstasy. His mother’s warm mouth engulfed his prick, while his own tongue was buried in her sweet pussy. He could tell that she was approaching orgasm. He let himself come, his semen flooding her mouth, triggering her own climax. Caroline gave a muffled shriek as she came, trying to swallow the flood of delicious cum that spurted from her son’s cock.

At length both their reactions eased. Caroline sat up and moved off of Sam, breathing heavily. A small thread of cum trickled from the corner of her mouth, unnoticed, as she smiled.

“Oh, that was so wonderful,” she said. “Thank you, Sam.”

“Thank you, Mom,” he said. “It felt great for me, too.”

Joan leaned forward and neatly licked the spilled semen from her mother’s face. “And thanks for that. Mmmm. Do you think you’ll be ready for my turn soon?”

Sam laughed, and concentrated. His softening prick immediately hardened again, as firmly erect as ever.

“That’s ready enough,” he said, as both women looked at his penis with something like awe. “What about you, though? Are you still sore?”

“Well...a little,” Joan admitted.

Sam moved himself behind her and put his arms around her, pulling her back against him. He nuzzled her neck as she relaxed against him, sighing. His hands moved up to her breasts and toyed with her firm nipples.

“Maybe we can try something else new, then,” Sam said.

“Oh, my God,” Joan was trembling with pleasure as she balanced on her hands and knees. Her eyes closed in ecstasy. “I...never even thought of doing this!”

“Do you want me to stop?” Sam teased, pausing in his motions.

“Don’t you dare!” Joan said.

Caroline watched them with astonishment and pleasure. Two days ago she never would have imagined her son fucking her daughter’s ass, much less that she would enjoy watching it. But she did. As Sam pushed in and out of Joan, both of them clearly on the brink of orgasm, Caroline felt the stirrings of lust even more strongly in herself. She wanted Sam to do this to her. She wanted him to do her in every possible way. Caroline found that her hand had wandered back between her legs, and she was again stroking her still rather tender pussy, where Sam had brought her such pleasure with his tongue. Joan abruptly cried out in climax, collapsing forward onto the bed with Sam on top of her. Sam’s own expression changed, and Caroline knew he was coming, his thick cock spurting into Joan’s ass. Caroline herself came at that point, a small orgasm, but sinfully pleasant.

The three of them rested for a while more. Caroline glanced at the clock. Time was moving on; they had to get ready for school and for work.

“Well, Joan,” she said. “It was a good idea. But I’m not sure you woke us up early enough!”

“I don’t care if we’re late,” Joan mumbled blissfully into the bedclothes. “It was worth it.”

“Maybe we can catch up,” Caroline mused. “It’ll be a bit crowded, but I’d imagine we can all fit in the shower...”

Chapter 10

School passed in a blur for Sam. While part of his mind listened to his teachers, the rest was remembering Joan and Caroline’s hot, sweaty bodies pressed against him. His friends found him distracted, but put it down to the stress of returning to school after being out for so long.

Sam had to meet with Mr. Peterson, his biology teacher, after school to hand in his made-up homework and talk about the lab he’d missed. He liked Mr. Peterson in general, but he was impatient to get home and spend a little quality time with Joan. Eventually he was dismissed, and hurried the few blocks to his house.

When he got there a familiar red Miata was parked in the driveway. That meant Joan’s best friend Marcie was visiting, which presumably meant no sex until she left. Feeling a bit disappointed, he opened the front door and entered.

“Hey, there!” he heard Joan call from the living room after the door swung shut. Sam dropped his book bag by the door and walked into the living room. Joan and Marcie were sitting on the couch; Joan had lit the gas fire, which made the room pleasantly warm. Sam remembered the rug in front of the fire with a twinge of reminiscent pleasure.

“Hi, Joan. Marcie.” Marcie was a tall, skinny girl, with shoulder-length brown hair and a rather pretty face. She didn’t have much in the way of breasts or hips, but she was nice-looking enough, though Sam thought his sister was much sexier.

“Hi, squirt,” Joan said, winking at him. Marcie actually smiled at him, something she rarely did, and said, “Hello, Sam.”

“I’m going to get myself a drink,” he said. “Would either of you like anything?”

“That’s nice of you,” Marcie said, sounding a little surprised. “Umm... do you have iced tea?”

“Sure,” Sam said. “Joan?”

Joan got up. “I’ll help you with them. Be right back, Marcie.”

When they were out of sight in the kitchen Joan pressed herself against him and gave him a quick kiss.

“Sorry about Marcie,” she whispered, “she wanted to come over and I couldn’t really say, ‘Not today, I want to fuck my brother...’ ”

“It’s all right,” Sam said. He got the iced tea out of the refrigerator and poured three glasses. “Maybe later.”

“I hope so,” Joan said, accepting two of the glasses. “You could join us in the living room, if you wanted,” she suggested tentatively.

Sam picked up his own glass. “OK. Thanks.”

Normally if Sam went into the living room when Joan and her friends were there, they either froze him out of the conversation until he left, or went up to Joan’s room. This time neither happened. Joan and Marcie included him in their talk, and even seemed to look for topics that would interest him. It was really rather pleasant, sitting and drinking tea with a cheerful fire and two pretty girls paying him a lot of attention. He wondered if...whatever it was...had affected Marcie as well. She was certainly being much nicer to him than usual.

This was confirmed when Joan left the room to get some snacks for them. Marcie smiled at him almost shyly, twisting her hair around her finger.

“So, Sam...do you have a girlfriend?”

“No, not really,” he said. “Do you? Have a boyfriend, I mean.”

“Not right now,” Marcie said. Sam knew that she dated a lot, more than his sister in fact, but didn’t really have a steady guy. “What would you like in a girlfriend?” Marcie asked him. “If you could choose anybody.”

She’s flirting with me, Sam thought. “Well, the usual. Looks. Brains. A sense of humor.” Marcie was still smiling at him, and he added, “A nice smile.”

Marcie stopped smiling and blushed a little, then smiled again. Sam asked her, “So what do you look for?”

“Oh...pretty much the same things,” she said, giving him a look. “I like dark guys, you know? Dark hair and eyes, brooding looks...”

Sam smiled. “If I meet anyone like that I’ll steer him your way. I think I’ll go help Joan with the snacks.”

In the kitchen Joan had just put a couple of bowls of chips and nuts onto a tray, and was stacking cookies around the edges. She looked up as Sam entered.

“I’ve got it...” she started, but Sam interrupted in a low voice.

“Listen, Joan, I think Marcie is coming on to me,” he said.

“Really?” she said, sounding mildly surprised but not shocked. “Huh. I wouldn’t have thought she was your type, or you were hers.”

“I don’t know,” Sam said. “What do you think about it?”

“Shoot, I don’t care,” Joan said. “It might be fun. As long as you’re here, why don’t you carry the tray? If you like,” she added as they left the kitchen, “I’ll help you sound her out...”

They resettled in the living room, helping themselves to snacks. Marcie was watching Sam with an uncertain expression. Sam caught her eye and grinned.

“Marcie and I,” he said to Joan, “have just been talking about what we look for in a member of the opposite sex.”

“Sam!” Marcie said, and blushed, but Joan laughed.

“Well, I can tell you what Sam looks for,” she said to Marcie.

“Oh, can you?” Sam said. “All right, what do I look for?”

“Tits!” she said positively.

Marcie blushed even more fiercely, but she laughed. Sam pretended to scowl at his sister.

“Sure, sis,” he said ironically. “I prefer women to have tits.”

“Yes,” Joan went on, “but not just any tits. Really good tits!”

Marcie was still giggling uncontrollably, and Sam was forced to laugh as well. After a bit, Marcie said, “Well...I guess I wouldn’t make it on your list, then.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Sam said. He eyed her chest frankly, and far from objecting, Marcie actually turned to give him a better view. “Yours aren’t as big as, say, Joan’s. But as women have been telling men for ages, size doesn’t really matter.”

“Yeah, right,” Joan said. Marcie laughed again.

“No, seriously,” Sam insisted. “There are a lot more important things than size. Shape, firmness, the size and shape of the nipples, how they set off the rest of her figure...”

Marcie was blushing more at this list, but Sam could sense that she found this conversation exciting as well. Joan seemed to pick up on this, too; with a glance at Sam, she said, “Well, Mr. Expert, how would you rate, say mine and Marcie’s?”

“Joan!” Marcie protested, but not too forcefully.

Sam pretended to give the matter some thought. “That’s hard to say. You both look good from here...”

“Well, come over and have a better look, then,” Joan said.

“All right,” Sam agreed, and got up. He half-expected Marcie to balk at this point, but after a hesitant look at Joan she stayed where she was, even thrusting her chest out a bit. He dropped to a crouch in front of Joan, his eyes at her chest level. He could tell from her breathing that she was enjoying this game. Her nipples were visible through the fabric of her shirt. After studying them for a moment, he moved sideways and looked at Marcie’s. She seemed nervous; but he could detect in her the same symptoms of arousal he saw in Joan. Sam got up and sat on the coffee table, facing the two girls.

“Well, they look fabulous to me,” Sam said, trailing off hesitantly.

“But?” Joan prompted.

“Well, to really be able to tell...” he said.

Joan laughed. “Say no more.” Briskly she started to remove her shirt. Marcie looked a little shocked, but Joan said “C’mon, it’s just my brother. No big deal.”

Marcie hesitated a moment more, but she clearly still wanted to play. With a nod she said “No big deal,” and started to remove her shirt as well.

Sam had thought it would take another round of coaxing, but Joan immediately removed her bra as well, and Marcie followed suit.

“OK,” Sam said. “Put your hands behind your heads.”

Joan rolled her eyes, but did so, and Marcie complied. She was blushing a deep red, now, but seemed to have no further doubts. Sam took his time studying them. Joan’s breasts he had already seen, of course, though it was a pleasure seeing how they jutted proudly from her chest, firm and rounded with large brown nipples. Marcie’s were much smaller, little more than swellings from her chest, though enough to give her noticeable curves. Her nipples, though, were surprisingly large, bigger than Joan’s and a pale pink color that went well with her pale skin. Sam could sense that his regard was turning Marcie on. Her nipples grew even more erect as he looked, and a deep flush was spreading over her neck and chest. Her breathing was also quicker. He gave her a closer look, and she unconsciously leaned forward, as if wanting him to touch her.

“Well, you’re both gorgeous,” Sam said after several minutes. “Joan, your tits are incredible, of course, but Marcie shouldn’t sell herself short. You’ve got enough for a good handful, and your nipples are fantastic. Any guy would want to feel them and suck on them.”

Marcie gave a little shiver of pleasure at this praise. “They’re not as good as Joan’s, though.”

Sam shrugged. “I love Joan’s tits, but then she is my sister, so maybe I’m biased. But comparisons are odious. Your breasts are great.”

“Don’t you want,” Joan said lightly, though Sam could sense her arousal at this game as well as Marcie’s, “to see how they feel?”

“Of course I do,” Sam said easily. “Any guy would.”

Marcie looked a little uncertain, so Joan quickly said, “Well, you can do mine then.”

Sam began slowly, caressing her tits lightly with his fingertips, avoiding her nipples at first. He took them in his hands and gently kneaded them, feeling the hard tips pressing into his palms; he drew back to roll them between his fingers, giving them soft tugs and teasing them before moving his hands over the fullness of her breasts again. Sam had had a lot of practice recently, as well as the new instincts he seemed to have developed, and he was very good at this. Joan had closed her eyes and was sighing with pleasure at his touch. He massaged her tits for several minutes before leaning forward and taking a nipple in his lips. Joan moaned aloud at that; he worked that tit with his mouth, continuing to stroke the other with his hand, before switching. Her arms had unconsciously come around him and were holding him there. Sam sensed that he could bring her to orgasm this way, as he had with Laura, but he wasn’t ready to do that; he stopped and sat back.

Whatever doubts Marcie had had seemed to have vanished. “Me now,” she told him, and practically pushed her chest into his hands. Sam did to her what he had done to Joan. Her breasts were smaller, but if anything seemed more sensitive than Joan’s; Marcie was more vocal as well, quickly starting to moan and whimper with pleasure at his touch. When Sam took her large, pink nipple into his mouth she shuddered and said “Oh, God, oh...”

Sam closed his own eyes at the sensual pleasure of sucking on her. He sensed Joan moving next to him; her hands moved over Marcie’s body, and he realized she was unbuckling Marcie’s belt and undoing the fly of Marcie’s jeans. Marcie didn’t resist; she even raised her body to help as Joan yanked her jeans and panties down and off.

Sam opened his eyes and settled back a little, though continuing the stimulation with his hands. Marcie’s eyes were closed, and she was moaning continuously now. Joan gave him a grin. He looked down; Marcie’s bare pussy was almost hairless, and very visibly aroused. Shifting down her body without losing contact with her tits, Sam drew his tongue along her slit.

The effect on Marcie was electric. She gasped, and her legs automatically spread wider to give him access. Sam felt Joan’s hands on him, removing his own trousers and shorts as he continued to lick. She gave his erect cock a gentle caress before settling back to watch.

Sam stopped licking. Before Marcie could protest he moved up between her legs and buried his hard prick inside her.

“Oh, oh, God,” Marcie gasped.

Sam held himself still inside her. “I’m fucking you now, Marcie. Is that what you want?”

“Yes, yes,” she panted. Her nails scratched frantically over his back. “Fuck me...I want to come...”

“So you want me to fuck you,” he asked teasingly, still not moving.

“Please!”

“Just this once?”

“No! I want...I want you to fuck me again and again...” Marcie sounded almost desperate.

“So,” Sam said. He was enjoying this almost as much as the sex. “You want to be my little fuck toy?”

“Oh, God!”

“Do you?”

“Yes! I want to be...your little fuck toy. Please, do it!”

Sam began moving. “Well, all you have to do is ask. Fuck toy.”

Marcie gave a groan, half pleasure, half triumph. “Yes! Yes, oh, God. Yes, I’m your fuck toy...I’m your toy...play with me...”

She was so hot she was about to explode, and Sam saw no reason to take his time. Pushing in and out of her in a rapid rhythm, he brought her to the edge within a few strokes. Pausing just before she came, he said teasingly, “Who are you?”

“I’m your fuck toy! Please, do it!”

“Say pretty please.”

“Pretty please! Please, please...oh, God, yes!” as Sam pushed her over the edge into ecstasy. He came as well, pulsing inside her, savoring the pleasure. This was fabulous. This was what he was born to do.

Chapter 11

When at length they both settled down, Joan pushed up against them, finding Sam’s mouth and kissing him passionately. He felt her tits against his side. Joan had shed the rest of her clothes while he and Marcie fucked.

“My turn now,” she said between kisses. “God, I almost came just listening to you two.”

Sam laughed, and pulled out of Marcie. Joan immediately took him in her mouth, cleaning him with her tongue and bringing him back to full hardness.

“Mmm,” she said as she finished. “You taste sweet, Marcie.” She lay back on the couch next to her exhausted friend and spread her legs. “Come on, Sam, do me,” she pleaded.

He pushed into her with no further urging, and quickly brought her to the orgasm she craved. He didn’t come himself, this time; he had other plans. Pulling out his still-erect cock, he sat on the sofa between Marcie and Joan.

“So, Marcie,” Sam said, smiling at her. “Still happy with your decision?”

She smiled too, but looked a little confused. “Decision?”

“To be my fuck toy,” he said.

Her smile broadened and she sat up. “Hell, yes! I have never felt that way before. It wasn’t a decision. Your fuck toy is what I am, like it or not.”

Sam indicated his crotch. “Then, get busy, fuck toy.”

Marcie quickly knelt in front of him and took his cock in her mouth. She’d obviously given head before; she used her tongue well. It only took a couple of minutes before he came into her mouth. She swallowed eagerly.

“Wow,” she said when she was done. She looked over at Joan and smiled. “You taste sweet, too, Joan.”

The three of them settled back onto the couch, Joan and Marcie leaning against him while he toyed with their breasts. By turning his head he could kiss first one, then the other. After a while of this Marcie asked,

“So, how long have the two of you been...?”

“Just a couple days,” Joan said. “He’s fabulous, isn’t he?”

“God, yes! No wonder you weren’t so keen on my coming over,” Marcie laughed.

Joan laughed too. “Yeah. Though it’s been a lot more fun than I thought.”

“Yeah, for me too,” Sam said, which prompted another round of kissing and cuddling.

Finally Marcie sighed happily and rested her head on his chest. “That was really, really great,” she said. Then, in a mischievous tone she added, “But I know you really do like Joan’s tits better.”

Joan laughed, and Sam asked “What is this, a race?” He thought about it for a minute, the two girls reclining against him, before saying, “On the other hand...maybe you’re projecting.”

“Projecting?” Marcie echoed.

“Yeah. Maybe it’s really you who likes Joan’s tits so much.”

Marcie instantly blushed deeply, but Sam could tell he’d hit the nail on the head, and so could Joan.

“You never said anything,” Joan said to Marcie.

“Well, no. I mean, how could I? You’d think I was gay, or something.”

“Are you?” Sam asked.

“Evidently not,” Marcie said. “I like boys a lot. Especially you. But, you know, sometimes I think about...doing something else. Just fantasies,” she added hastily.

“So, how about it, Joan?” Sam asked her.

“How about what?”

“Don’t be dense! Would it bother you if Marcie played with your tits?”

Joan considered it. “I guess not. I mean, we’ve been friends forever. And here we are, bare-assed naked together, and I’m not embarrassed. Are you, Marcie?”

“A little,” Marcie admitted, “but it’s really hot, too.”

Sam got up and sat on the coffee table. “Don’t let me get between you!”

The two girls faced each other. Marcie’s desire was easy to read on her face, but she still hesitated, uncertain about Joan’s reaction. After half a minute or so, Joan gave an exasperated sigh.

“Here!” She grabbed Marcie’s hands and plastered them onto her own tits. Marcie froze in startlement. “Go on!” Joan said. “What do you want, an engraved invitation?”

Tentatively, almost fearfully, Marcie began to gently knead Joan’s breasts. Joan closed her eyes and sighed a bit, more contentedly.

“That’s nice,” she said, eyes still closed. “It might almost be you, Sam.”

Emboldened by this reception, Marcie began working the tits more forcefully. She tugged and tweaked the nipples, stroked around the aureoles, took the full breasts back into her hands and fondled them. After a little while, Joan raised her hands to Marcie’s own small breasts.

“Tit for tat,” she giggled. “Or for tit.”

“Oh, Joan,” Marcie groaned, “that feels so good.”

“Feels great to me, too. Mmmm. Had a lot of practice?”

“Just on myself,” Marcie said.

“Me, too.” The two girls continued to caress each other. Marcie leaned forward and brushed Joan’s right nipple with the tip of her tongue. Joan shivered, but turned to give her better access. Marcie began sucking gently, her face enraptured as if living a dream come true. Her hands roamed over Joan’s taut body. Her fingers stroked over the other girl’s slit, and Joan moaned in pleasure.

“Go on,” Joan panted. “Do it. I want you to.”

Marcie withdrew from Joan’s firm breast. Tenderly, she kissed her way down Joan’s body, touching the soft skin with her lips and tongue, until she reached Joan’s pussy. Joan spread her legs to give Marcie room; Marcie extended her tongue and licked, bringing another moan from her friend.

“Oh, God, Marcie,” Joan said, her hands now desperately rubbing her own breasts as she dissolved in the pleasure Marcie was giving her. “Oh, God.”

Sam watched avidly as the two girls, no longer just friends, made out with increasing passion. Marcie lapped at Joan’s pussy as though it were the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. It was clear that Joan was enjoying every minute of it, her moans becoming louder and more animated as she stroked the other girl’s hair. Sam heard the front door open and close behind him. His mother was home. He got up and eased past the now-oblivious girls to leave the living room.

Caroline was hanging up her coat and putting her briefcase away. She looked up as Sam came in, smiling at finding him nude.

“Hi, honey,” she said, pulling him to her and giving him a very un-motherly kiss. His arms went around her, and she massaged the hard muscles of his back, sliding her hands down to cup his buttocks. “So, I take it from your current outfit that you and Joan decided not to wait for me?”

“Sort of,” Sam said. A loud moan came from the living room—Joan, Sam thought, though it might have been Marcie.

“What was that?” Caroline asked curiously.

“Joan,” Sam said, “and Marcie.”

“Joan and Marcie?” Caroline repeated in astonishment.

“Yeah,” Sam said, smiling slightly. He released his mother and gestured towards the living room. “They’re...you know.”

“I had no idea they were like that,” Caroline said.

“I don’t think they were, until today,” Sam said. “Does it bother you?”

“No,” Caroline said. In fact, somewhat to her own surprise, it didn’t bother her. Though she had never really imagined doing anything with another woman before, the thought was strangely arousing. If you’re going to change a life of sexual deprivation for one of hedonism, she reflected, you might as well go all the way.

As if reading her mind, Sam took her hand and tugged her gently towards the stairs.

“Let’s go up to your room,” he suggested, “and leave them alone for a while.”

Caroline went with him willingly. In her bedroom she and Sam kissed for a while, letting their hands roam freely over each other’s bodies. Sam began to undress her, removing first her suit jacket, then the blouse, the skirt, the bra, the pantyhose and panties. As each bit of flesh was exposed he kissed and caressed it, stimulating her with his fingers, lips and tongue until all the nerves in her skin seemed on fire with pleasure. By the time she was completely undressed, she was panting with desire. She drew Sam down with her onto the bed, thighs open for him, moaning as his hardness entered her, made her feel complete in a way she had been longing for. Sam seemed to move effortlessly in and out of her; he supported his weight on his arms, giving her only the light, warm pressure of his skin against hers, his lips on her face, her throat, her nipples... awareness of her surroundings was fading as the pleasure consumed her.

When the orgasm came it filled her like a flood, seemed to go on and on. She was vaguely aware of her own voice crying out, of Sam murmuring loving words in her ear, of his hard cock coming and coming inside her, but it was all subsumed in the feeling of ecstasy. As it ended, she lay dazed and content under her son’s firm body. She felt warm and loved in a way she hadn’t for years. I would do anything for this, Caroline thought dreamily. Anything.

Sam shifted off of her, and they lay together for a little while, bathed in the afterglow. Caroline’s thoughts returned to the girls downstairs.

“Did you...fuck her, too?” Caroline asked. “Marcie, I mean?”

“Uh huh,” Sam said. “Is that all right with you?”

“Sure,” Caroline said. “As long as you keep fucking me!”

Sam laughed, and kissed her. “Always.”

He sat up, and Caroline was impressed to see that he was already completely erect again.

“Do you want to do me again?” she asked, starting to spread her legs.

“I thought we might try something different,” Sam said.

“Of course...whatever you want,” Caroline agreed. She felt a bit excited. So far, everything Sam had done with her he’d tried with Joan first. She hoped this would be something new.

“You have such nice breasts,” Sam said. “I thought we might try some tit-fucking. Would you like to try that?”

“Absolutely,” Caroline said. “That will be a first for me, too.”

Sam straddled Caroline’s body and leaned forward, his hard cock resting between her tits. She pushed her breasts together around him, wriggling a little to see how it felt. Sam pumped a bit, experimentally.

“Try stroking your nipples in time with my thrusts,” he suggested, starting to pump steadily.

Caroline complied. “It feels good,” she said, sighing. The tip of his cock emerged from between her breasts at the end of each stroke. By lifting her head, she could lick it as it appeared.

“That feels great, Mom,” Sam said. He closed his eyes, savoring the sensations. There were a lot of other things he was eager to try as well, but first things first. Caroline seemed to quickly be getting into the tit-fucking. He wondered if she would be able to come from the contact with her breasts. The two of them had found a rhythm for their mutual pleasure. Sam let it progress, letting his orgasm approach at its own pace. Caroline’s juices and saliva had provided some lubrication, but if they did this often, he thought, they might need to find something better. For now, though, the friction of skin on skin was delightful.

Sam came abruptly, spurting onto his mother’s face and tits. She groaned with a small orgasm herself, squeezing and twisting her nipples. Licking her lips, Caroline smiled at the taste of his cum.

“Well, that’s a new one,” came a voice from the doorway. Joan and Marcie were standing there, both still nude, watching with interest.

Sam got up. “Glad you liked it,” he said. “Marcie, if you would...”

Marcie immediately came in and dropped to her knees in front of him, quickly cleaning him off with her lips and tongue. Sam stroked her hair and smiled down at her. “You might help my Mom clean up as well...” he pointed out when she was finished.

With a grin, Marcie got up and sat on the bed next to Caroline. “Yep, she definitely needs help,” she commented. Leaning forward, Marcie extended her tongue and began licking Sam’s cum off of Caroline’s breasts.

Caroline was startled, but didn’t push her away. Joan walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down as well.

“Here, Marcie, let me help you with that,” Joan said, and began working on Caroline’s other breast.

“Greedy pig,” Marcie commented between licks.

“You just wanted it all for yourself,” Joan said.

Caroline closed her eyes and moaned as her daughter and her daughter’s best friend began suckling her tits. After a minute or two of that, Marcie’s patient tongue began cleaning the cum from her neck and face as well. As the girl moved to her mouth, Caroline’s lips parted; the two of them kissed deeply, the savor of Sam’s cum lingering on their tongues.

Joan had stopped working on Caroline’s tit. Caroline felt Joan’s weight shift on the bed, then warm breath against her pussy. As Joan’s tongue moved over her, she gasped against Marcie’s lips. The feeling was incredibly intense. Caroline knew she was about to come for the third time in less than an hour. Her arms tightened around Marcie as she pulled the younger girl’s body against her, kissing her fiercely. Marcie gave no resistance, kissing back, her hands moving again to Caroline’s now-tender breasts and nipples.

Sam watched with a smile as his mother thrashed in yet another orgasm. The two girls seemed nearly as excited as she; they both rubbed their pussies furiously, pushing themselves over the edge with cries of pleasure. They were all panting and soaked with sweat, but smiling.

After resting a few minutes, Marcie glanced at the clock and groaned.

“I’ve got to go,” she said, sitting up. “I’m going to be late for dinner as it is.” She glanced at herself in the mirror. “I’m a mess.”

“You look fine,” Sam said. “I’ll walk you down.”

Downstairs, Marcie quickly dressed and picked up her books. She paused by the door to give Sam a swift kiss.

“Remember,” she said. “I’m your fuck toy...whenever you want me.”

“I’ll remember,” Sam said. “Drive safely.” With that she was gone.

TO BE CONTINUED (SOON)