The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Totem

Chapter 12

Everyone was tired after Marcie left. After getting dressed, the family ate a simple meal of leftovers, then Sam and Joan sat at the kitchen table doing their homework while Caroline read a book and kept them company. When their homework was finished, they all moved into the living room, where the fire was still burning. They cuddled together on the sofa, talking quietly and drinking herbal tea until bedtime.

Without discussion all three of them returned to Caroline’s room and undressed for bed. Sleeping nude together now seemed normal rather than strange. Sam lay between his mother and sister, sleepily nuzzling their cheeks and necks. After a bit, Joan drew his face to her breast while Caroline scooted down to suck his cock. Sam came after a few minutes of this, and the three of them drifted off to sleep.

They woke in the morning early again. Joan mounted Sam and rode him to a pleasant climax. Then after resting a few minutes, he slid behind Caroline and fucked her ass, as he had Joan’s the day before. They all showered and had breakfast before Joan and Sam had to leave for school.

Sam was less distracted than he had been the day before. He was already more comfortable with his new lifestyle, no longer questioning how or why but just accepting the change in his relationship with his mother and sister. He chatted and joked with Gina and Cameron between classes.

“Do you still want me to help you with algebra, tonight?” Gina asked him.

“Sure,” he said promptly. “Test tomorrow.”

“Yeah,” Gina said. “OK. I’ll be there after dinner.”

She seemed a little ill at ease, and Sam wondered why. Cameron noticed it as well.

“What’s the matter?” he asked jokingly. “Planning to ‘help’ Sam with something else instead?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Gina flared angrily.

Cameron hastily backed off. “Nothing! It was just a joke.”

“Well, it wasn’t funny,” Gina snapped. “Jeez, you guys...all you ever think about...” She stalked off, muttering to herself.

“What was that all about?” Cameron asked Sam.

“Beats me,” Sam said. “See you at lunch.”

As he walked off, Sam wondered if the strange influence he now seemed to have was affecting Gina. It had affected many other girls, like Katarina Miller. Maybe Gina had been thinking about him in that way, and Cameron’s joke had hit a nerve. It might explain her reaction. Sam wondered about his own feelings towards Gina. She was his best friend; in truth, he had had a crush on her for a long time, which he had never admitted to anyone. How did he feel about her now?

Sam was reminded again of Katarina Miller when he entered his next class and saw her there, sitting in the front with her perfect profile towards him as she talked to the girl next to her. As if sensing his regard, Katarina turned and met Sam’s eyes; she gave him a friendly wave, then returned to her conversation.

The bell rang and class began. While taking notes, Sam thought about Katarina. The first two women he’d slept with, Jenny and Laura, had done so with no prompting from him; with his mother and sister, it had been a more progressive thing. With Marcie, he had more or less set out to seduce her, but she’d seemed willing before he even tried. Would a woman have sex with him just because he asked her to? He’d hardly talked with Katarina at all, and they hadn’t hung out together. Normally, he was sure, she would never dream of sleeping with him. It would be a real test of how far his influence extended.

After class, Sam arranged to fall in with Katarina as they left the classroom. She turned and smiled at him.

“Hi, Sam,” she said brightly, “how are you feeling?”

“Pretty good,” he answered. “Listen...did you mean what you said the other day? About helping me?”

“Sure!” Katarina said. “Why, do you need something?”

“Well...what do you have next period? Is it something you could skip?”

“Just home ec. I can miss it.”

“Great!” Sam said. “Then...could you meet me behind the school after classes start?”

“I’ll be there,” Katarina promised.

Sam dropped off his books in his locker and slipped out behind the school. There was a little grassy area hidden by some trees, where students sometimes hung out; it was screened from the school by bushes so no one could see them. The only worry was that someone else might be there, but when he arrived it was deserted.

Katarina showed up a couple of minutes later. “Sorry to take so long; I had to ditch a couple of my friends who wanted to walk to class with me. So, what do you need?”

Sam smiled, drinking in the sight of her. She was wearing a white cotton blouse and a brief black skirt, with white thigh-high stockings and glossy black shoes. Her blonde hair was bound back by a red ribbon, and she had a matching red choker around her neck, the only spots of color in her outfit. Very subtle makeup emphasized her lips and cheeks and made her bright blue eyes stand out alluringly. Katarina was beautiful, and knew it; but Sam didn’t mind her vanity, since it gave him such a treat to look at.

“This is what I need,” Sam said, and kissed her.

She didn’t respond at first, seeming a little startled by his boldness; but after a moment she relaxed and kissed him back. It felt very pleasant. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her against him, feeling her soft breasts against his chest. She put her arms around his neck, and they stood kissing together for several minutes.

Sam moved his hands to Katarina’s breasts, feeling them lightly through her blouse. Katarina let him touch her, continuing to kiss him, but otherwise gave little reaction. After a bit, she pulled back.

“Here,” she said, smiling slightly. She began unbuttoning her blouse in a businesslike fashion, carefully folding it and setting it aside. She wore a lacy white bra. That was the next to go, revealing beautifully shaped, medium-sized breasts with small but taut nipples. Their dark brown color stood out against her pale skin. She kicked off her shoes, then unzipped her skirt, setting it on the pile of her other clothes; then she carefully rolled the stockings down her legs and removed her panties.

“You should get undressed, too,” she said, lying down on her back and spreading her legs. “Then you can fuck me.”

Sam had been watching her undress; he quickly removed his own clothing and settled on the grass beside her. Katarina certainly didn’t seem to expect much in the way of preliminaries; she just waited expectantly for him to begin.

Well, if she wanted to go straight to it, that was fine with Sam. He moved between her legs, and started to lower himself. Katarina subtly stiffened underneath him and he paused.

“Are you all right?” he asked.

“Yes, I’m fine,” Katarina said, sounding surprised. “Go on.”

Sam started to lower himself again; again he sensed a sudden tension, and paused.

“Do you think I’m going to hurt you? Are you a virgin?”

“No, I’m not,” she said. “I’ve had sex lots of times.”

Sam reflected briefly how one girl could have sex lots of times and still be the school princess, while another was branded a slut. Not that it mattered to him. He lowered himself again and gently eased the head of his cock into her. She definitely felt stiff against him, but her cunt was moist and ready. He pushed in a little further and withdrew; then again, and again, small strokes, gradually getting deeper. He kissed her and she responded to that, relaxing a little; he nibbled down the line of her jaw to nuzzle at her throat, then twisted a little to give one brown nipple a quick lick. Katarina gave a small start at that, and relaxed further. Sam sensed her body starting to react to his lovemaking, becoming more open, more responsive. Her expression looked puzzled, almost worried.

“I, um, I feel kind of weird,” Katarina said hesitantly.

“Do you feel bad?” Sam asked without pausing.

“I, no, not bad...just weird. Kind of, um, ticklish or something.” She stirred a little under him. “Um...maybe we should stop?”

Sam didn’t stop. He thought he understood what was going on now. “Why? Doesn’t it feel good?”

“Uh...well, yeah, I guess so, kind of.” Katarina moved again, restlessly. Unconsciously her hips had started rocking in rhythm with his own. Sam felt her internal muscles beginning to contract around his shaft. “But it feels strange...I feel strange...kind of, all fluttery.” She tossed her head, shaking her hair out of her eyes, and licked her lips. Her breathing was rapid. “This...I don’t feel right.”

“Sure you do,” Sam told her. “This is sex. It’s what you’re supposed to feel.”

“No,” Katarina said, sounding uncertain. “It’s...I’ve had sex, and it’s not like this, it’s...”

“Well, it should be,” Sam said. He was pumping in and out of her pussy like a piston and her body moved without her conscious control. She was very close to coming; he could tell, if she could not, and he maintained a steady pace, pushing her towards the brink.

“No, no, this is...something weird is happening to me...I feel...oh, God, oh God, oh God!” Katarina yelled as she came. Sam wondered if anyone in the school could hear them; it would be kind of embarrassing if they were discovered fucking on school grounds. His instincts told him that it would be easy to bring Katarina to a second climax; her body was still aroused to a fever pitch. He slowed his movements, then began gradually speeding up again, aiming to make her come at the same time he did.

“What...was...that...?” Katarina gasped. Her well-toned body was undulating against him, its reactions unaffected by her mental confusion.

“That was an orgasm,” Sam said with a grin. “And you’re about to have another one.” He twisted down and took her nipple in his mouth again, working it with his lips and tongue in the same rhythm as his prick pounding into her.

“No, I...I can’t...oh, fuck, oh, God, Jesus, oh!” Katarina’s second orgasm was less loud, but just as intense. As her muscles contracted, Sam came inside her, spraying her pussy with his seed. The two of them clung together, panting and moaning.

At length, their passions sated, Sam withdrew from Katarina and sat up. She still lay bonelessly, looking up at the sky.

“I...I’ve never felt like that before,” she said at length, as Sam began getting dressed.

“So I gathered. Never? Not even when masturbating?”

Katarina blushed. “I don’t masturbate. That is...I tried to, one time, but it didn’t work; it just felt all weird, and then it started to hurt.”

“Didn’t any of your boyfriends get you off?”

“I guess not.” Katarina sat up, her pert breasts swaying, and looked up at him intensely. “I thought I knew what sex was like. I was completely wrong. It’s incredible.” She shook her head. “I thought I was doing you a favor, but you did me a much bigger one.”

“Glad to help,” Sam said.

Katarina came into his arms kissing him, pressing her body against his. Now that she knew how good sex could feel, she suddenly seemed to want to make up for all the foreplay she had skipped. Sam felt himself getting hard again. She was far from the chaste vision she had looked at first, her tongue dancing against his, her tits grinding against him, her hands roaming his body.

“Please,” she breathed, coming up for air briefly, “is there anything else I can do for you?”

“Sure,” Sam said. He nodded down towards his cock, rubbing up against her belly. “Why don’t you suck me off?”

Katarina looked suddenly uncertain. Maybe that’s the difference between the princess and the slut, Sam thought; the slut gives head, and the princess doesn’t. But she only hesitated a moment. Dropping to her knees, Katarina put her hands on Sam’s hips for balance and leaned forward.

“Just lick it a bit, at first,” Sam advised. “Yeah, that’s good. Little kisses too. Yeah. Now, give it a suck—gently. Good. Now lick some more...oh, yeah, baby, that’s great...”

He continued to instruct her as she grew bolder, taking his cock further into her mouth and sucking harder. One of her hands left his hip to encircle his shaft below her lips, and she started pumping him. At his suggestion she began using her tongue as well as her lips. Either I’m a really good teacher, Sam thought, closing his eyes to savor the feeling, or she is a natural cocksucker...or maybe both...oh, yeah...

“I’m going to come,” he told her. Katarina paused for an instant, then determinedly continued. It only took a few seconds before Sam came, blowing his load into her mouth. Katarina gave a little groan, and he realized she had actually come again, just from the excitement of sucking him.

She swallowed and drew back, breathing deeply. Her eyes were a little wide, but she was smiling.

“Wow,” she said softly. “I’ve never...I didn’t realize how much fun that was. Did you like it?” she asked, almost naively, looking up at him.

“Hell, yes!” Sam laughed. “It was fantastic.” He drew her up to her feet again and kissed her. “You should get dressed. The period will be over soon.”

Katarina laughed, but turned and started to dress. “Like I care. I’m still walking on air.” She sighed. “It feels right to be naked with you. Like clothes are a barrier.”

“Fair enough,” Sam said with a smile, “but you probably don’t want to be naked with the rest of the school.”

“No,” Katarina agreed. They finished dressing. Katarina put her arms around Sam’s neck and kissed him with real passion. “I’ll go back first. Thank you, Sam. Thank you so much.” Her makeup was smudged, and her hair was disordered, and her clothes, despite the care with which she had folded them, looked a bit rumpled. But Sam thought she looked even sexier now than she had before.

“Thank you,” Sam said. He took her arm and gave it a squeeze. “It was a lot of fun for me too.” They exchanged another quick kiss, then she left him, not looking back, but hips swaying enticingly the whole way.

Chapter 13

Joan had dance class again that afternoon, so Sam spent the time after school doing his homework and getting ready for his study session that evening. He wondered again if Gina was being affected by whatever it was that had happened to him. If she had, would she act on it? Should he make a move? They had been friends since childhood, but he had been attracted to her for the last several years. Did she reciprocate? Had things changed too much for her to be comfortable with him?

When Joan came home Sam was just finishing his preparations. She wore the same dance clothes that she had the first day they’d made love, which outlined her figure beautifully. Sam looked at her admiringly as she came into the living room and dropped with a sigh into a chair across from him.

“How are you doing?” he asked her solicitously.

“Beat,” Joan said frankly. “I haven’t been getting enough sleep recently, as you may have noticed. Practice today really wiped me out.”

“I’m sorry,” Sam said.

“Yeah, me too,” Joan gave him a dimpled grin. “Otherwise I’d be over there ripping your clothes off.”

Sam laughed. “Tell you what,” he proposed, “why don’t you take a shower, and then we’ll take a nap. It’ll be a while before Mom gets home.”

“Sounds good.” Joan yawned hugely and blinked. “I’d better be quick, or I’ll fall asleep in the shower and drown.”

While Joan showered, Sam carried his study materials up to his room and put them on his desk. He kicked off his shoes and lay down on the bed, relaxing. By rights, he should be even more tired than Joan, but he wasn’t. He felt...peaceful. Equally content to hold Joan in his arms or make love to her, as she preferred. Or almost equally content; he still found her incredibly attractive. But he was patient. He knew she would have sex with him any time he wanted, and enjoy it more if he didn’t push her too much.

Joan came into his room shortly afterwards, wearing a sports bra and panties and brushing her still-damp hair. Putting her brush down on Sam’s night stand, she lay down next to him and gave him a quick kiss.

“Mmmm,” she sighed, as Sam put his arms around her and they nestled together like spoons. “That feels nice.” They lay together comfortably for a while before she added quietly, “I love you, little brother.”

Sam smiled, and kissed her hair from behind, smelling the faint scent of her shampoo. “I love you too, sis.” The two of them drifted off to sleep.

Sam woke later at the sound of the front door closing. Joan lay asleep in his arms, her face relaxed and peaceful, her breathing slow. He tightened his hold of her and she stirred a little in her sleep, sighing and pressing closer against him. He heard footsteps on the stairs, and his mother looked in at the doorway, smiling.

“Well, this is surprising,” she said by way of greeting.

“Hi, Mom,” Sam said. “What’s surprising?”

“You’re both fully dressed,” Caroline said.

“Joan was feeling tired,” Sam said. “We took a nap.”

“Still tired,” Joan said without opening her eyes. “Hi, Mom.”

“Hi, honey.” Caroline walked into the room and bent over the bed to give Sam a deep kiss, then leaned further to give Joan a kiss as well, her breasts brushing against Sam’s side. Joan opened her eyes as they kissed, then laughed when her mother straightened up again.

“Well, that’s one way of waking up,” Joan said with a yawn.

Caroline was efficiently removing her clothes, laying them on the chair by Sam’s desk while her children watched with interest. When she was nude she walked back over and sat on the edge of the bed.

“So, are you tired, Sam?” Caroline asked, her fingers tracing the line of his erection through his trousers.

“Not to speak of,” Sam said. He released Joan and settled onto his back; Joan rolled over onto her other side so she could watch.

“Good,” Caroline said. She unzipped his fly and efficiently removed his trousers and shorts. “I’ve been thinking about this all day. Just lay back and relax, honey.”

Sam sighed with pleasure as her mouth engulfed him. Her enthusiasm for the task was easy to see, as her head bobbed up and down his shaft, tongue swirling vigorously. It took only a couple of minutes for her to bring him to a very pleasant climax. She swallowed his cum happily, then sat up with a look of satisfaction.

“Huh,” Joan said. “That was pretty direct.”

“No point in beating about the bush,” Caroline said calmly. She got up and began to dress again, while Sam readjusted his own clothing. “Is lasagna all right for dinner?”

“Sounds good,” Joan said.

“That reminds me,” Sam said. “Gina is coming over after dinner to help me study for my algebra make-up test tomorrow. So...”

“So, we shouldn’t walk around the house naked?” Caroline finished. “No problem.”

Joan got up and headed for the door. “I guess I should put something on, then.”

Dinner passed, like any normal family meal, with the three of them chatting about what they’d done that day. The doorbell rang just as Sam and Joan finished loading the dishwasher. Sam went and opened it, to reveal Gina standing there in her usual jeans and sweatshirt, with her book bag lying on the ground at her feet.

“Hey, Gina,” he said, stepping aside to let her in. “Thanks for coming over.”

“No problem,” she said. She sounded a little nervous, and Sam remembered her behavior that morning.

“Are you all right?” he asked.

Gina shook her head and gave him a smile. “Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. Where do you want to work?”

“Up in my room,” Sam said. “Come on.”

They passed Joan as they headed for the stairs. She greeted Gina with a grin.

“Hi, Gina, how’s it going?”

“Pretty good,” Gina said, sounding a little surprised. “Thanks.”

“Cool. Have fun, little brother.” Joan walked into the living room, and the two of them continued upstairs.

“Is something going on with your sister?” Gina asked Sam. “Normally she kind of acts like we don’t exist.”

“Well, she’s been a bit friendlier lately,” Sam understated. “Maybe because of my accident. Here we go.”

Sam closed the door of his room, and the two of them settled down behind his desk. There wasn’t a lot of room there, and Sam was aware of Gina’s arm pressing against his. He thought that she noticed the contact as well, but she gave little outward sign of it.

They quickly went over the last two chapters in the book, then Gina picked some problems for Sam to solve, unconsciously leaning against him while she watched him work. This was a bit distracting, but Sam concentrated on the math. After about two hours, Gina pushed her chair back with a sigh and stretched.

“Let’s take a break,” she suggested. “You clearly know this stuff.”

“Okay,” Sam agreed. “Do you want something to drink?”

“How about a coke?” Gina said.

“Sure. I’ll go get it, wait here.”

In the kitchen, Joan was also getting a drink. She gave Sam a wink.

“So, you and Gina...are you gonna..?”

“I don’t know,” Sam said. “What do you think?”

“I’d say, go for it. She’s cute, and nice. And you need a girlfriend.”

Sam laughed. “What about you and Mom?”

“We’ll still be here, of course. But you can’t really take either of us out to the prom, or anything, can you?”

Joan had a point, Sam thought, as he carried the cokes upstairs. It would be better if he had someone he could date publicly. He supposed he could try to turn Marcie or Katarina into a girlfriend, but he really didn’t know them very well, while Gina and he had been friends for years. Would she want to, though? He somehow didn’t think he was destined for a life of monogamy; would Gina be willing to accept that? If she became his girlfriend he could hardly conceal the nature of his relationship with his mother and sister, nor would it be fair to her if he did. Sam resolved to play it by ear and see what developed, but not to lie to her.

With drinks in both hands, Sam leaned against his bedroom door to shut it. Gina was sitting on his bed, looking at his bookcase with interest. At the sound of the door closing she looked up and smiled, seeming more relaxed than before.

“Here you go,” Sam said, offering her a glass. “Sorry there’s no ice.”

“That’s okay,” Gina said. She accepted the glass and sipped from it, looking at Sam over the edge. She was feeling more comfortable. For days she had felt conflicted between wanting Sam and worrying that it would ruin their friendship. In coming over to his house the conflict had been intensified, every casual contact between them reminding her of how she felt. Finally, while Sam had been out of the room, she had decided just to go with whatever happened, and not worry about consequences. With that decision, a weight seemed to have lifted from her mind. She had always liked Sam, and for the last couple of years had felt the stirrings of attraction for him as well, though she had never acted on them. But for the last few days it had been different. Every time she’d seen him, she had been acutely aware of how sexy he was; thoughts of the two of them together kept stealing into her mind at odd moments. She thought that Sam liked her as well, but she wasn’t sure if he wanted her in that way; fear of rejection had kept her from saying anything.

Still, she thought, nothing ventured...

Gina stretched, noting Sam’s eyes flickering to the rise of her breasts through her sweatshirt. So, he did notice her. She put her drink on the night stand.

“My shoulders are all kinked up from leaning over your desk,” she said. “Would you mind rubbing them a little?”

“Sure,” Sam said promptly, putting his own glass down. “Why don’t you lie down? Take your glasses off,” he suggested.

Gina put her glasses next to her drink and rolled over onto her stomach. Sam’s weight settled onto the bed next to her, then his fingers gently probed the tight muscles behind her neck. He applied more pressure, and Gina gave an involuntary groan.

“Ohhh, that feels good,” she said with a little surprise. “Where did you learn to do that?”

“Just native talent,” Sam said, “and practice. I give Mom and Joan back rubs all the time. Joan’s always hurting something dancing.”

“Yeah, well...gymnastics...” Gina trailed off into a sigh of pleasure as his hand moved down between her shoulder blades. “You’re really good at this,” she mumbled.

“Thanks,” Sam said. “Why don’t you let me give you a real massage?”

“That sounds terrific,” Gina said. Sam began working his way down her back, his fingers erasing tension as they went. He had a very delicate touch, but his hands were strong; he could bring pressure to bear on tight muscles, while moving gently over sore spots. Gina felt herself becoming warm and limp as he relaxed her, but strangely excited as well; he was touching her more intimately than anyone ever had, and it felt so good that she didn’t want it to stop.

His hands reached her waist, and Gina expected him to quit, but instead he just shifted down and began working on her legs. Gymnastics had left Gina’s legs very muscular, but Sam seemed to have no trouble kneading the backs of her thighs and calves, even through the thick denim of her jeans. He unlaced her shoes, then began massaging her feet, pressing his thumbs firmly into the arches and rubbing. Normally Gina’s feet were too sensitive to be touched, but Sam seemed to have the knack of rubbing them without tickling.

Both feet done, he shifted up again, and worked on her waist and upper buttocks. After massaging those muscles, he stroked his hands lightly over her rear, sending a tingle through her, then moved up again to gently rub her neck and upper arms, drew his fingertips lightly over her scalp, kneaded her shoulders again.

“This would work better,” Sam said, breaking the silence after nearly half an hour without speaking, “if you took off your sweatshirt.”

“Oh...” Gina said. “Um...Okay.” She sat up, which seemed an enormous effort at this point, and pulled the sweatshirt off over her head. She hesitated for a moment, then almost defiantly pulled off the t-shirt as well. Sam gave her an appreciative smile, and Gina felt herself blushing as he dropped his gaze to her chest; her bra was translucent, and she knew her nipples were visibly erect through the gauzy fabric. She rolled back onto her stomach and Sam started massaging again, his touch on her bare skin even more pleasant than she had imagined. She felt herself melting, unable to move. After a few minutes, Sam unhooked her bra without asking and pulled the straps aside. Gina didn’t protest. She felt a strange mixture of languor and arousal, her body immobile but her pulse racing. Sam continued the back rub.

“You...make me feel so good...” Gina said after a while.

“I’m glad,” Sam said without stopping. After another minute or two he asked, “Do you want this to go further?”

This is it, Gina thought. I can still say no. But God, I don’t want to say no!

“Yes,” she managed to croak. “Yes, I do.”

“All right, then,” Sam said. “Roll over.”

In spite of her earlier resolve, Gina hesitated for a few seconds before complying. Her unhooked bra had slipped off of her breasts; Sam leaned over and removed it completely. Gina could feel her heart pounding behind her ribs as Sam’s eyes roamed briefly over her bare torso. A moment later he went even further, unbuttoning her jeans and unzipping her fly. Gina raised her hips slightly to help him slide them off her. She was now nearly naked, wearing only her panties and socks.

“You have a beautiful body,” Sam said quietly.

“Th-thank you,” Gina managed to say, around a tightness in her throat.

“Just relax,” Sam said. “This is really no different than before.”

In spite of his words, Gina felt herself tense as he put his hands on her. But Sam’s massage quickly erased this new tension. He rubbed her shoulders and arms, gently worked the hard muscles of her abdomen, slid his hands over her hips, massaged the fronts of her thighs. His touch returned to her feet; her removed her socks and rolled his thumbs firmly in the arches and over the balls of her feet.

Gina was almost completely relaxed when he finished. She watched him without moving as he shifted back up the bed, smiled at her, and put his hands on her breasts. Gina’s eyes fluttered closed as he began to gently knead them, not touching her nipples as first, but moving his fingers in slowly converging spirals. His hands cupped her, the tips of her breasts pressing into his palms. An involuntary sigh of pleasure escaped her, intensifying into a groan as he began stroking and rolling the nipples between his fingers, sending jolts of pleasure through her body. Gina had never felt so good. She shuddered as Sam licked her, then sucked a nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. Her eyes opened abruptly as his hand moved between her legs.

“Sam...” she said, tentatively.

He raised his head, but his hands continued their movements. “This is the next step,” he said. “Are you ready for it?”

“I...yes, I am.”

“All right, then.” Sam lowered his mouth to her tit again, and his fingers slipped inside her panties to stroke her sex. It felt so good that Gina gasped in astonishment. Her arms encircled him, drawing him towards her; her hips began rocking unconsciously in response to his touch. The part of her mind that was still capable of rational thought wondered how Sam had learned so much about pleasing a woman. He clearly had more experience than she’d realized. But she didn’t care. She just didn’t want him to stop.

Her orgasm, when it came, took her by surprise. Gina had masturbated before, but it had never felt like this. She cried out aloud in wonder as a shockwave of pleasure shot through her body. It seemed to go on and on, before finally settling down into a state of languid exhaustion.

Sam swung his feet up onto the bed and lay beside her, holding her in his arms and rocking her gently. Gina relaxed into him, feeling wonderfully warm and safe.

“How’d you learn to do that?” she finally asked.

“Native talent,” Sam said, “and practice.”

“Huh,” Gina said. “Didn’t know about the practice.”

“No,” Sam agreed. “I haven’t talked about it. Was it nice?”

“It was a lot more than nice,” Gina said. “As if you didn’t know. I wonder if your Mom and sister heard me?”

“If they did, they won’t care,” Sam assured her. “Trust me.”

“I do,” Gina said, “more than anyone.” They lay together a while longer before she said, “But I haven’t done anything for you, yet.”

“This isn’t like a transaction,” Sam said. “If you don’t want to do any more, we don’t have to.”

“Don’t you want to?” Gina asked.

“Of course. I want to have sex with you. But I don’t want to rush you.”

Gina turned her head and kissed him. It was their first kiss, composed of equal parts sweetness and passion.

“You’re not rushing me,” she said. “I want to.”

“All right,” Sam said. He got to his feet. “You’ve got about five minutes to change your mind; after that, it’s too late.”

Gina watched him with curiosity as he undressed. She had never seen a naked man before. Sam’s body was slim, but fairly muscular. His chest was hairless, but dark hair curled around his crotch, where his cock stood firmly erect. Gina was a little startled by how big it was. She wasn’t sure that it would actually fit inside her. Sam stepped back to the side of the bed.

“I, I guess I should take these off,” Gina said, indicating her panties.

“Let me,” Sam said. He grasped the hem and actually tore them off, provoking a gasp of surprise.

“You’re strong,” Gina said, her voice coming huskily from her throat.

“It’s a gift,” Sam agreed. He sat on the edge of the bed. Gina timidly touched his penis, curling her fingers around it.

“It’s okay,” Sam assured her as she hesitated. “It feels good.”

Gina slowly stroked her hand up and down his length, feeling the small tremor of pleasure pass through him. Emboldened, she tried a firmer grip. A small drop of clear fluid appeared on the tip of his cock.

“Okay,” Sam said. Gina let go, and he lay down again beside her. His hand moved lightly over her back and side, then over her breasts. He leaned forward to kiss her again. “We’ll go a little slow.”

“I...I’ve never done this, you know,” Gina blurted.

“I figured. Don’t worry. It might hurt a little at first, but not after that. Still sure you want to do this?”

“I’m sure,” Gina said.

Sam kissed her again, and that was nice. She kissed him back. His hands moved over her body, and she responded slowly, hesitant through inexperience rather than lack of enthusiasm. Sam whispered encouragingly. They began making out more urgently. Somehow Sam eased her over onto her back, and her legs apart; he knelt between them, supporting his weight on his hands and knees, dropping little kisses on her face and neck and breasts. The tip of his cock touched her pussy and gently rubbed there, urging her to open to him. He slipped very slightly inside her, then withdrew, again, and then again. It felt wonderful. Gina was shivering with the pleasure of it. Sam pushed a little further in and there was some resistance; he backed off a bit, slipping in and out, then paused.

“This is it, Gina,” he said. “It will probably hurt some.”

Gina drew in a deep breath, released it. “I’m ready. Do it.”

Sam instantly thrust in. There was a sharp, tearing sensation and Gina gasped at the pain. Sam froze, motionless, buried inside her.

“I’ll hold still until you’re ready to go on,” he said.

Gina nodded, tightly, trying to get herself under control. It had happened. She wasn’t a virgin any more. Part of her wanted to laugh, another part to cry. There was a little pain, but it was fading. After a while, she cleared her throat.

“I think...you can go on, now...”

Sam started moving again, small slow strokes. There was a bit of an ache, but there was pleasure, too. It was odd, to think that he was actually inside her. She could feel the pressure, feel the friction against the lips of her pussy and the tingling in her clit. Gina started shifting her hips, trying to match his strokes, and that felt even better. Sam began thrusting more deeply. The pain was hardly noticeable now, replaced by the slowly mounting pressure in her loins. She recognized it now as an approaching orgasm, and felt vaguely surprised to find that she could come a second time, so soon after her first. Sam was crooning endearments into her ear, his warm body touching hers everywhere.

“You’re nearly ready, aren’t you, Gina?” he said, hardly seeming out of breath.

“Yes...oh, yes. I’m really close,” she panted.

“Me, too. We’re going to come together.”

“Yes, please, do it...oh, God, yes!”

Ecstasy seared through her. Sam’s body had tensed against her; she felt his cock pulsing inside her, and knew he was coming, too. Little shocks of pleasure kept rippling out, leaving her weak and exhausted in the aftermath. Sam withdrew from her, another sudden jolt, and rolled over by her side. Gina felt a little cold without him on her; Sam seemed to sense this, and he managed to pull the covers over them, while gathering her into his arms. She pillowed his head against his shoulder, sighing.

“I’ve heard that the first time is bad, sometimes,” she said. “Couldn’t prove it by me!”

Sam laughed, and kissed her forehead. “It was great for me, too. I hope you’re happy? About what happened?”

“Yes, I am,” Gina said. “I’ve wanted it...you...for a long time, but especially recently. I would see you, and almost ache. I’m so glad we’ve finally done it. I’ll never regret it.”

Sam was silent for a while. When he spoke again, his voice was serious.

“There’s something we need to talk about. I’d like you to be, you know, my regular girlfriend...” A surge of joy went through Gina at those words. “But,” he went on, “there are things you need to know about me, before you say yes. If you even want to say yes.”

“I do want to,” Gina told him. “I love you. I’ve loved you as a friend, for years, but it’s more than that.”

“I love you, too,” Sam said honestly. “In a lot of ways. But please, hear me out before you agree.”

Gina yawned. She felt incredibly relaxed, and couldn’t imagine anything he could tell her that would change how she felt about him. But she sensed that this was important to Sam.

“All right, go ahead,” she said.

“Okay. Well, ever since my accident, I’ve been...different.”

“Different, how?” Gina prompted.

“In a bunch of ways...but mainly, different with women.”

Sam told her about waking in the hospital, about the low roaring sound in his head, which he scarcely noticed anymore, about Jenny the nurse and Laura Severson next door. Gina listened attentively, without commenting.

“Wow,” she said after he was finished. “And you think that something about you was affecting them?”

“Yes. And not just them.”

“I see,” Gina said, and then did see. “Oh. You mean, you think it affected me, too.”

“Yes,” Sam said.

Gina thought about it. “I don’t know. It’s weird. I mean, I feel the way I feel; I don’t know why I feel this way. I do know that I was attracted to you long before your accident. But you’re right, my feelings became much more, well, sexual, in the last few days.”

“I think it is a little different with you, just because we did already have a kind of relationship. What I feel for you is deeper than for most of the other women, I think because I loved you before. And I think maybe your feelings are deeper, too. I mean, it’s not just sex.”

“No,” Gina agreed, hugging him. “It’s not.” She thought about it. “From the way you say ‘most of the other women,’ I take it it’s not just the two you told me about.”

“No,” Sam said, “not just them. And...the way I am, now, I couldn’t promise that there wouldn’t be others, because there would. In fact, there are.”

“Hmm.” Gina frowned. “So, when you say you want me to be your girlfriend, you don’t mean that it would be exclusive. I’d be your main squeeze, but you would have sex with other women.”

“Yes. It doesn’t change how I feel about you, but I’d be lying if I said otherwise.”

“What about me?” Gina asked. “Would I be free to have sex with other guys?”

“If you wanted to,” Sam said. “That would only be fair. Do you want to?”

“Well, not right now!” Gina said. “Jeez, I just had sex for the very first time with you! I’m not about to go hop in some other guy’s bed. But who knows what might happen? Would it bother you if I did?”

“I guess, if it changed the way you felt about me, it might,” Sam admitted. “But not otherwise.”

Gina shook her head. “I don’t know, Sam. I feel really, really good right now, and it’s screwing up my objectivity. Look, let me think about it, okay?”

“Okay,” Sam said.

“Any other revelations?” she asked him.

“Actually, there are,” he said with a grin. “But let’s get through this one first.” He kissed her. “Why don’t we sleep on it?”

Gina suddenly sat bolt upright, the bedclothes falling to her waist. “Oh my God! What time is it?”

Sam glanced at his alarm clock. “Don’t worry, it’s only ten-thirty.”

“I’ve got to get home,” Gina said. “My dad will freak.”

She threw back the covers, and was starting to get up when a knock came on the door. Gina shot Sam a look of dismay, then fled back under the covers, pulling them up to her chin.

Sam laughed. “Don’t worry. Come in!” he called.

The door opened, and Sam’s mother looked in, smiling. She didn’t turn a hair at seeing the Sam and Gina in bed together; if anything, her smile broadened slightly.

“Hey, you two,” she said. “I just wanted to make a suggestion. If Gina would like to spend the night, I can call her parents and tell them that the study session is going late, and she’ll spend the night in our guest room. I’ll drive her home in the morning before school.”

“Thanks, Mom,” Sam said. “What do you think, Gina?”

Gina was staring at Mrs. Raven with astonishment. She had never imagined Sam’s mother reacting like this; as if she wanted them to sleep together. Gathering her wits, she said, “Well...I guess I’d like to stay. Thanks.”

“Okay, I’ll call them.” Sam’s mother started to leave, then paused. “I think there’s a spare toothbrush in the medicine cabinet. Good night!”

Chapter 14

“You know,” Gina said the next morning, “I never realized how weird it felt to wear jeans with no underwear.” Looking at herself in Sam’s mirror, she ran a hand over her denim-clad rear. “Some Neanderthal ripped my panties off, and now I have to suffer the consequences.”

Sam chuckled. “Sorry about that. I’ll buy you a new pair.”

“I bet you say that to all the girls.” Gina leaned over and kissed him. She had already dressed, since she would have to go home and change before school, but Sam was still wearing only a bathrobe. “Now I think about it, maybe you do say that to all the girls.”

“Well, not all of them,” Sam said. After a pause, he asked, “So, have you decided? About us?”

“Yeah.” Gina sat on the edge of the bed, looking more serious. “It took me a while to fall asleep...I mean, even after...” She blushed. “Anyway, I’m not used to sharing a bed. So I thought about it while I was lying there.”

“And?” Sam prompted.

“Well...I still feel pretty much the same, even knowing about the other women. I still want you. And why make trouble now because I might feel differently in the future? It might never happen, and if it does we can deal with it then. So, if the offer’s still open, I’d like to be your girlfriend.”

Sam hugged her. “I love you,” he said.

“Me too,” Gina replied. “Wow. Be sure to tell me that a lot.”

Sam held her in his arms. After a while, Gina said, “So, are you going to tell me the other revelations now?”

“I guess so,” Sam said. He released her and got up. “Let’s go get breakfast. I heard Mom and Joan get up a while ago.”

Caroline and Joan were sitting at the kitchen table, eating breakfast. Caroline had dressed, since she was taking Gina home, but Joan was also still in her bathrobe. They greeted Gina with no trace of awkwardness, and Caroline got up to get more breakfast for the new arrivals.

After eating for a few minutes, Gina ventured, “So, I guess you know all about what Sam told me last night.”

Caroline and Joan exchanged glances, and Caroline said, “Yes, I’d imagine we do. How do you feel about it?”

“All right, I guess,” Gina said. “A little strange, maybe, but not bad.”

“I haven’t yet told her quite everything,” Sam said. “Gina, I told you there were other women, right?”

“Yes,” Gina said.

Sam hesitated, and Joan spoke up.

“Well, you’re sharing breakfast with two of them.”

For a moment Gina looked confused. Then her eyes widened.

“You mean...you and your Mom?!”

Caroline sighed. “That was very diplomatic, dear.”

“How on earth do you break it gently?” Joan asked defensively. “Might as well just come out with it.”

Gina was still fixed on the main point. “Sam had sex with both of you?”

“Yes,” Caroline confirmed. “Several times.”

“But that’s...”

“Incest,” Caroline agreed. “That bothered me at first, but I’m kind of used to the idea now.”

Gina continued staring at the two of them in astonishment. Then, to Sam’s relief, she laughed.

“Well, that explains why you were so cool about my staying over!”

“I hope you won’t tell anyone,” Caroline said. “I don’t think most people would understand.”

“You can say that again!” Gina exclaimed. “I had no idea.”

“Does this change your mind about us?” Sam asked her.

“I guess not,” Gina answered, after considering it. “I mean, it doesn’t really change anything. I knew there were other women. I just didn’t know who they were.” She shook her head. “Weird. Not that I’m criticizing,” she hastily added. “I promise I won’t tell anyone.”

“It is weird,” Caroline said. “But I think you’ll become comfortable with it.”

“I guess we’ll find out,” Gina said. She glanced at the clock, then quickly spooned the last of her cereal into her mouth. “Sorry, do you think you could take me home now? I’ll need to shower and change before school...”

“Of course.” Caroline got up. “You two can get ready on your own, right?”

“Sure, Mom,” Sam said, and Joan added “Go ahead.”

Sam walked Gina to the door, and gave her a quick kiss goodbye. He returned to the kitchen to find Joan putting the breakfast dishes in the sink.

“Well, she took that pretty well,” Joan commented.

“No doubt thanks to your subtle way of telling her,” Sam teased her.

Joan gave him a mock scowl. “Complaints, complaints.” She looked at the clock and dried her hands. “Want to get a shower, little brother? It’ll save us some time.”

As it happened, not much time was saved. Soaping each other up led to kissing under the shower spray; kissing led to fooling around, running hands over slick skin; fooling around led to Joan leaning against the wall with her legs spread while Sam eased his rock-hard cock into her from behind. She gave a little sigh of pleasure that turned into a moan as Sam’s hands found her soapy tits and began rubbing them gently.

“So,” Joan gasped after a while, wriggling with pleasure as Sam pumped steadily in and out of her, “did you have a good time with Gina last night?”

“Mmm-hmm,” Sam said. “And did you and Mom have a good time last night?”

“Yeah,” Gina said, then groaned, “Oh, fuck...yeah, we did. It was a little different...without you there...but it was nice.”

“Tell me what happened,” Sam said.

“Well, we just kissed and cuddled for a while...then Mom wanted me to suck her tits, so I did that...it was great...she came after a while, just from that...then she licked my pussy. It was the first time she’d done that, but she was really good...oh, Jesus, I’m going to come soon...”

“Me too, sis,” Sam said. “I’m going to come inside you.” He leaned forward and licked her ear. “How does that make you feel?”

“Oh, God...” she moaned.

“Mmmm, yeah. All my come, splashing into you...”

“Oh, Christ, yes!” Joan screamed, and came. Sam came too, his prick spurting inside her, seeming to drive her even further. Joan almost collapsed as her knees buckled, but Sam supported her, one arm around her waist, the other wandering over her belly and breasts.

Drying off afterwards, Joan kissed Sam very sweetly.

“That was wonderful, little brother,” she said. “The thought of you coming inside me...it just pushed me over the edge.” She shook her head. “We’ve never tried it standing, before. More work, but really cool.”

“Yeah,” Sam agreed. “Let’s go, we’ve got to get dressed for school.”

At school, Sam met up with Gina and Cameron by their lockers before the start of first period. Cameron greeted them with a casual wave, then asked “So, how did the studying go?”

Gina turned a little pink, but grinned. “I’d say it went really well. Right, Sam?”

“Uh-huh,” he agreed, flipping through the combination on his lock.

Cameron turned to look at Gina, then frowned. “There’s something different about you.”

Gina shrugged a little defiantly. “I’m wearing contacts. Got tired of wearing glasses. I already wore contacts to compete; might as well wear them all the time.”

Cameron was still frowning. “Yeah...but there’s something else...is your hair different?”

Gina blushed again. “I’m wearing it down. How long have we known each other, that you don’t remember how it usually is?”

“Hey, I noticed!” Cameron protested. “Didn’t I, Sam?”

“Yep.” Sam picked up his books and closed his locker. “I think you look great,” he said to Gina, smiling at her.

“Thanks, Sam,” she said, almost shyly. Hesitating a moment, she suddenly stretched up and gave him a quick kiss. “See you in class!” she said, and fled.

Sam watched after her fondly, then turned back to Cameron, who looked stunned. “Close your mouth,” he suggested. “Something might fly in.”

“She kissed you!” Cameron said.

“Yeah. Observant as always,” Sam said.

“Are you two...”

“An item? Yeah. Since last night.”

Cameron shook his head disbelievingly. “Wow! I mean, it’s great,” he added hastily. “But...wow!”

“Pretty much my opinion, too,” Sam said. “Come on. We’ve got to get to class.”

For the rest of the day it was clear that Cameron was dying to ask questions, but couldn’t figure out how to do so. Gina blushed every time she looked at him, and Sam found the situation quite entertaining. He suggested to Cameron that he come over some time that weekend, with the hint that he would give him the whole story then, and Cameron quickly agreed.

During a brief few minutes together after lunch Sam took Gina aside to talk with her.

“So, I really need to tell Cameron what’s going on,” he said.

Gina nodded seriously. “Yeah. But will you tell him...everything?”

“I think so. He’s my best friend. I don’t like keeping secrets from him.”

“It might freak him out, though,” she warned.

“I know. But I don’t want to lie. I’ll have to chance it.”

Gina came into his arms for a brief but intense hug. “Love you.”

“Love you, too,” Sam said, and kissed her. Gina sighed.

“What’s the matter?” Sam asked.

“Nothing!” she said. “It’s just—we’re going to have to tip-toe around my Dad and Step mom. I’m sure they wouldn’t like my sleeping over at your place on a regular basis. I got some pretty suspicious questions this morning as it was, even with your Mom’s call.”

“Hmmm.” Sam thought about it. “Maybe...”

“Yes?” Gina prompted when he trailed off.

“Well...if I had a chance to talk with your parents for a while, it might change things. This...whatever it is I have, seems to affect people with exposure. They might come around.”

Gina looked thoughtful. “It’s worth a shot, I guess. You could come over for dinner tonight. They never care if I invite people. We could see if it works.”

“All right,” Sam agreed. “I’ll tell my Mom.” He looked at his watch. “It’s almost class time. I wish we could sneak off somewhere...”

“Me, too,” Gina said, giving him another kiss before squirming out of his embrace. “Maybe later.”

The rest of the day passed quickly. Gina walked Sam to their math class after the final bell, so he could take the algebra test, then gave him a kiss for luck before leaving. Sam rapped gently on the door, then entered when his teacher called “Come in!”

Vanessa Gray was in her mid-forties, but still quite attractive: a tall black woman with short-cut, graying hair and a nice figure. She was a good teacher, but rather strict, and she frowned at Sam now.

“So, Sam, are you ready for this exam?”

“Yes, ma’am,” he said, putting his books down on a desk and sitting.

“I don’t know if you talked to any of your classmates,” Vanessa said, rising and picking up a small stack of papers, “but I made up completely new questions for your exam. So knowing what I asked before won’t help you.”

“I’ll do my best,” Sam said mildly.

“All right, then.” Mrs. Gray handed him the test and looked at the clock. “You can start. You have forty-five minutes.”

Sam obediently leaned over his paper and began to work. Vanessa watched him for a minute or two, but couldn’t fault his attitude. He concentrated on the questions, his dark hair tumbling over his forehead. Satisfied, his teacher took out some homework assignments and began to grade them. Sam had always been a good student, she reflected. And it wasn’t as if he had deliberately chosen to miss the earlier test. Like everyone, Vanessa had been shocked to hear of his collapse, and relieved at his recovery. He looked little the worse for his experience. Vanessa found herself studying his appearance. He looked the picture of health. Really, a very handsome boy. She had never noticed it before, but his square jaw and dark eyes lent his face real character. Quite handsome. Sexy, even.

Vanessa continued to grade papers, but found her attention continuing to wander back to her student. He seemed to be making good progress on the exam; he had already turned over the first two pages. He stretched a little before continuing, and Vanessa was impressed at the evidence of muscle showing through his thin t-shirt. I wonder if the girls appreciate him, or if they don’t notice him because he’s quiet. I never really noticed him that much myself, even though I knew he was smart, and a hard worker.

The teacher went off into a day-dream where she chatted with Sam about his personal life, how he got along with the other students, what he found sexy in a woman. With a start she recalled herself. This wasn’t at all a suitable way to think about a student. He was really only a boy. And she was responsible for him. Determinedly, Vanessa returned to grading. She had to maintain a proper attitude. He was a handsome boy, yes. But that was no excuse for wondering what it would be like to kiss him, or to feel his hands on her body, or his hard cock inside her...

It was too hot in the classroom. Sweat had started to stand out on her forehead. Surreptitiously she wiped it off, then unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse. It was hard to concentrate when one was so hot. Little things kept distracting her; the way her damp blouse clung to her skin, how her nipples seemed oddly sensitive, irritated by the fabric of her bra. A small but pleasant tingling had started between her legs; she squeezed her thighs together to suppress it, but it increased instead.

“Mrs. Gray?”

Vanessa almost jumped at Sam’s unexpected voice.

“Umm, yes, Sam?”

“I’ve finished.” Sam indicated the completed test in front of him.

“Oh!” she said blankly, and looked at the clock. “My, that was quick. Only half an hour. Are you sure you don’t want more time to check over your work?”

“I think I’m ready,” Sam said.

“Right! Well, bring me the test. I suppose I can grade it now.”

Sam brought the test up to her desk, then watched quietly as she took the answer key out of a folder and began grading his exam. His work was neat and precise; there were few things crossed out or erased. As Vanessa systematically went from problem to problem, she became aware that with the top two buttons of her blouse undone, Sam could look down her shirt from where he was standing. She resisted the urge to glance up and see if he was looking, but the possibility made the tingling between her legs even stronger.

Finally, she reached the last page. Sam’s test was completely correct. Flipping back to the front page, Vanessa wrote “100% (!)” at the top.

“A perfect score,” she said, looking up. Sam was smiling at her, a smile not of elation, but of satisfaction; as if he’s expected to do so well. Vanessa was once again forcibly aware of how sexy he was, and found it difficult to breathe. She wanted him, badly. And from the glint in his eye, she thought he realized it.

“I think you deserve a reward for that,” Vanessa heard herself saying.

“A reward, Mrs. Gray?” Sam asked innocently.

“Please,” she said, rising from her chair. “Call me Vanessa. Have a seat, why don’t you?”

Sam settled down onto the chair by her desk, and Vanessa sat on his lap facing him, her legs straddling his body. She pressed her lips against his; his mouth opened, and her tongue slipped in. She could feel his hardness through the fabric of his trousers, feel her breasts pressing against his chest. His hands gripped her ass, pulling her crotch more firmly against him.

Breaking the kiss, she asked huskily, “What do you think of that reward?”

“I liked it,” Sam said.

“Mmmm.” She pressed her mouth against his once more, lips working together, tongues dancing. Sam’s hands had moved to her breasts, and he kneaded them roughly through layers of cloth. It felt very good; Vanessa knew she shouldn’t let a student touch her in this way, but she couldn’t stop it. Pulling back a little, she smiled and slipped off of his lap.

“Maybe there’s something else you’d like even better,” she purred, her hands moving to unfasten his belt. Why am I doing this? she thought, but she knew what she wanted, and had to have it. She smiled in appreciation as she extracted his stiff penis from his trousers, then leaned forward to take it in her mouth, closing her eyes as she savored the tang of his pre-cum. It was so good. She heard Sam moan as she began to suck and move her tongue over his cock, and she was elated at the sound of his pleasure.

It took only a few minutes of patient sucking for Sam came in Vanessa’s mouth, and she swallowed his cum greedily. His cock stayed miraculously hard. It had been wonderful having him in her mouth, but she knew where she really wanted him. Rising quickly, Vanessa kicked off her shoes, then stripped off her pantyhose and panties. Raising her skirt, she straddled his body, then lowered herself, sighing as his hardness impaled her.

She began to rise and fall on his shaft, grunting with effort and pleasure. Sam was unbuttoning her blouse; he pushed it aside, then unfastened her bra and took a firm nipple in his mouth. The sudden new pleasure pushed Vanessa over the edge, and she moaned as an orgasm blazed through her, leaving her weak. Sam’s cock was still hard; she started to pump him in and out of her again, wanting him to come inside her.

When he finally came, the feel of him spurting deep in her pussy triggered another climax in Vanessa’s exhausted body. She collapsed against him, groaning as aftershocks of ecstasy radiated outward from the junction of their flesh.

“I’ve never...” she murmured. “That was...”

“Shhh,” Sam said, rocking her. “It’s OK.”

“But I shouldn’t have...you’re my student...”

“I’m not an ordinary student,” Sam told her calmly.

“No, you’re not,” Vanessa agreed. “Not ordinary, at all.”

After another minute Vanessa rose from his lap, his cock withdrawing from her, sending another shiver of exquisite pleasure through her body. Somewhat dazedly, she began to dress, while Sam refastened his clothing. He gathered up his books and prepared to leave.

“Vanessa,” he said. Not ‘Mrs. Gray,’ she noticed.

“Yes, Sam?” she answered.

“Don’t tell anyone what happened here.” He was smiling, but his eyes were serious.

“No, I won’t.”

“Good. See you Monday.” he turned and left the classroom, Vanessa looking after him. She still didn’t know why she had fucked one of her own students; but she knew it had been the best sex she’d ever had, and that she would do it again, anytime he wanted.

With a sigh, Vanessa made an effort to dismiss the incident, and returned to grading homework.

TO BE CONTINUED