The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Totem

Chapter 15

When Sam got home, Marcie’s red Miata was once more parked in the driveway. There was no sign of Joan or Marcie downstairs, but faint sounds came drifting from Joan’s room. With a private grin Sam climbed the stairs and knocked on the door.

“Is that you, Sam?” Joan called from inside.

“Yeah, it’s me,” he answered.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Come in.”

Sam entered to find Joan and Marcie in bed together, their clothing scattered about the floor. Joan was propped up on a couple of pillows, cradling Marcie in her arms; Marcie suckled at one of Joan’s tits, for all the world like a baby nursing.

“Hey, Sam,” Joan said, stroking Marcie’s hair. “How was the test?”

“Easy,” Sam said. “Hi, fuck toy.”

Marcie didn’t stop, but she gave a little moan at his greeting, which sent a tremble of pleasure through Joan’s frame.

“I see you two have been busy,” Sam commented.

“Yeah, well, we didn’t have you to entertain us,” Joan said. “Oh, that feels good, baby...do you want to join in?” she asked Sam.

Despite his recent session with Vanessa, Sam was hard again at the sight of the two girls making out. He answered his sister by dropping his book bag and pulling off his shirt. When he was completely nude he approached the bed and pulled back the covers, revealing the two lovely girls. Joan looked up at him with an inviting smile, turning slightly to stretch out her long dancer’s legs. Marcie was lying on her side, her arms around Joan’s waist, while she licked and sucked at the other girl’s nipples. Sam admired them for a few moments, two beauties in the flush of sexual heat. He sat on the edge of the bed behind Marcie, easing a hand between her legs. She moaned again at his touch. Her pussy was very wet; she was clearly aroused and ready for him. She rolled more onto her stomach and spread her legs.

Sliding closer to her, Sam put the tip of his cock against Marcie’s opening and gently pressed in. She groaned in pleasure, pausing in her attack on Joan’s tits to say “Oh, God, that feels good, Sam!”

“Feels great to me,” he grunted, letting his weight come down across her body. Marcie was now pressed tightly between Sam and Joan. Joan tilted Marcie’s chin up for a kiss, then leaned past her to kiss Sam, her hands moving on Marcie’s body. Sam’s tongue traced the line of Joan’s lips, before drawing her own tongue into his mouth. Marcie was making small sounds of pleasure as Sam’s cock thrust repeatedly into her cunt and Joan’s fingers caressed her.

“Oh, oh, please, fuck me, fuck me,” Marcie pleaded. “I, I, I need it so badly...oh, it feels so good...”

Sam continued pumping in and out of her, but his attention was focussed on Joan as they made out. Joan nibbled at his ear, while his lips nuzzled her throat. Joan’s hands had found Marcie’s breasts, and she gently tweaked and pinched her nipples in time to Sam’s thrusts. Marcie was almost incoherent with pleasure now, low moans coming continuously from her. Without pausing in his movements, Sam wriggled one hand under her; his finger reached Marcie’s clit, and stroked. This was all that she needed to push her over the edge; Marcie half-screamed as she came, sweaty body thrashing between her two lovers as they continued to kiss each other passionately across her.

Sam had not yet come. He let Marcie’s orgasm ease before withdrawing from inside her and letting her roll over, panting with exhaustion but eyes glowing in ecstasy. Seconds later he was on Joan, her legs spread wide to receive him, and thrust deeply into her willing cunt. Ready as she was, Joan still gasped as his hardness filled her.

“Oh, damn, brother,” she whispered intensely. “I love you so much; I love holding you, and kissing you, and fucking you...”

“I love you, too, sis,” Sam said back. “You’re mine...you’ll always be mine...”

Joan groaned her acceptance as Sam claimed her. She didn’t know if there would ever be other men for her; but she knew, whether there were or not, a part of her would always be Sam’s, that she would be his whenever he wished. He was her brother, and her lover; but he was more than that. He was something she didn’t even have words for, and she was his.

Sam came, then, and Joan came as well, an eruption of raw sexual power through her body, pulling her in, obliterating thought. She floated on a tide of pleasure, filled with a sweetness that was more than just sex. Joan gradually came to herself, feeling her brother’s warm weight on her, his softening prick inside her. Marcie lay beside her with a look close to awe on her face. Joan felt bathed in love, warm and relaxed and content.

“It’s all right, Marcie,” Joan said, feeling moved to offer some kind of reassurance.

“It looked more than just all right,” Marcie said. “Do...do I look like that? When Sam is fucking me, I mean?”

“I don’t know how I look, so how could I say?” Joan answered. “But you looked pretty damned happy.”

“I was. I am,” Marcie said, so quietly that she was barely audible. “Very happy.”

The three of them rested for a long time, pressed close together on Joan’s bed, which hadn’t been made with threesomes in mind. After a while, Joan spoke up.

“Oh, Gina called. She said dinner tonight is fine with her folks.”

“Great.” Sam yawned. “I’d better call Mom at work and tell her.”

“So, you won’t be here, later?” Marcie asked, sounding disappointed. Joan laughed.

“What, haven’t you had enough?”

Marcie looked a little embarrassed, but gave a shy grin. “I don’t know if I could ever have enough. But I guess it’ll have to do.”

After resting a bit longer, Sam went for a much-needed shower. He dressed with a bit more care than usual, wanting to make a good impression on Gina’s father and stepmom. In a way, he felt silly; he’d known them for years, since he and Gina had both been kids. But things were different now, even if they didn’t yet realize it.

Sam phoned his mother at work to tell her about Gina’s dinner invitation.

“OK,” she agreed, when he’d explained. “You can eat over there, if you like. Are you planning to tell her parents anything?”

“I don’t know,” Sam said. “I think I’ll play it by ear. It would be good if Gina’s parents were all right with us being together—she could stay over here whenever she wanted, or I could stay over there. But I don’t want to risk turning them against us. I’ll see how it goes.”

“Sounds smart,” Caroline agreed. She dropped her voice a little. “My only regret, baby, is that you won’t be there to fuck my brains out when I get home.”

Sam laughed. “I’ll make it up to you.”

“Oh, believe me, you will.” Her voice was practically purring out of the phone.

“Well, Marcie’s here,” Sam said. “Maybe she can help console you.”

“Sounds nice,” Caroline agreed, her voice dropping even lower. “But not really a substitute for feeling your long, hard cock inside me.”

Sam had never imagined hearing his mother talk like that, but found it really turned him on. “Hmmm,” he said. “It’s getting longer and harder just listening to you.”

“Really?” she asked, no more than a breathy whisper now.

“Absolutely.”

“That’s nice. Long, and hard, and thick. You know, my snatch is getting all wet just thinking about it.”

“Is it?” Sam said.

“Definitely. All hot and wet.”

“Is anybody there?” Sam asked her.

“No. But my office door is open.”

“Are you sitting at your desk?” Sam visualized the layout of his mother’s office.

“Yes, I am,” she said.

“They couldn’t see, then, if you put your hand in your lap...”

“No,” Caroline agreed. “Ooohh.”

“...and then pulled up your skirt...”

“Uh-huh..”

“...and slid your fingers inside your panties...”

“Oh, God,” Caroline moaned slightly. “OK, they’re there.”

“How does it feel?” Sam asked her.

“G-good. All hot...and slippery...”

“You could rub yourself a little,” Sam suggested.

“Yeah...oh, fuck...” Caroline’s whisper sounded strained.

“Does it feel nice?”

“Very...very..nice...”

“Can you imagine that it was my hand?”

“Ooohh...”

“And that I was rubbing your clit?”

“Jesus, oh, oh...”

“While sliding a finger deep inside you?”

“Oh...honey...I’m going to come...”

Sam was grinning to himself. “That sounds like an excellent idea. Why don’t you come for me?”

“Oh, fuck...” a strangled gasp came over the phone as Caroline tried to stifle the sounds of her orgasm. Sam wondered if the secretary, right outside the door to his mother’s office, could hear. Caroline was breathing heavily now, trying to recover without making too much noise.

“Baby...that was...” she broke off abruptly. Then Sam heard her speak to someone else, “Oh, hello, Mr. Reynolds...yes, I have that memo right here...sorry, I was just talking to my son...I’ll get off and bring it over to your office...right, it’ll just be a minute.”

“I thought,” Sam said, “that you’d already gotten off.”

“Very funny,” Caroline said. “That was nice, sweetie, but if you do it too often I’m going to get fired.” She didn’t sound mad, though, just breathless and happy.

“I’ll try to save it for special occasions, then,” Sam said teasingly.

“Yes, do that,” Caroline said. “Have a nice time at Gina’s. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”

“Not sure what that would be,” Sam said, “but I won’t. Love you.”

“Love you, too, baby. Bye.” The phone clicked down.

Chapter 16

Marcie had decided to stay for dinner, but she was happy to give Sam a lift over to Gina’s house. It seemed that neither Gina’s father nor her stepmother were home yet, but Sam saw the curtains move in the window of Gina’s room as he got out of the red Miata and waved his thanks to Marcie.

Gina opened the door and dragged him inside before he could knock. Sam rocked back against the door as she leaned into him, pressing her body against him in a passionate kiss.

“Hi,” Sam said when they eventually came up for air.

“Hi. Lover,” Gina said, as if trying the word out. “How’d the test go with Mrs. Gray?”

“One hundred percent,” Sam said. “Thanks to your expert help.”

“Ha!” Gina said, then kissed him again. “As I recall, we spent a lot of that study time fucking like rabbits.”

“Well, yeah,” Sam said between kisses. “But really, really smart rabbits.”

“Mmm. You say the sweetest things.”

Gina had practically climbed Sam’s body, his hands under her ass to support her while her arms and legs wrapped around him. Sam reflected that there was a lot to be said for dating a gymnast.

“So...what time do your folks get home?” he asked after a while.

Gina looked over her shoulder at the clock and groaned. “Too soon. Why didn’t you get here earlier?”

“Sorry,” Sam apologized. “I got distracted.

“I’ll bet,” Gina said. She dropped back down to the floor and took Sam’s hand, tugging him gently towards the stairs. “Let’s go to my room. Whose car was that, anyway?”

“Joan’s friend, Marcie’s,” Sam said, letting himself be guided.

“So...is she one of your...?”

“Yep,” Sam said.

Gina gave a surprising little shiver. “Oh. You know, I thought I’d be jealous at thinking of you with other women, but I’m not. In fact...”

“Yes?” Sam prompted when she hesitated.

“Well...in fact, it’s kind of hot. I think of you with Joan, or now with Marcie, and it makes me feel kind of...” she shrugged, then grinned.

“Hmm. How do you feel when you think of me with Joan and Marcie?”

“Oh, Lord.” Gina practically dragged Sam into her room. “Come in here.”

Gina’s room was rather like a feminine version of Sam’s: a desk piled with schoolbooks and a large bookcase crammed with paperbacks, with a row of gymnastics trophies on the top. Posters of great gymnasts were tacked up on the walls, and a little huddle of stuffed animals watched from the nightstand. Sam had been there many times before, but he paused to look around appreciatively.

“This room,” he said, “is like you.”

“Yeah,” Gina said, “a total mess!”

Sam turned and swept her up into his arms, provoking a squeak of surprise.

“Careful!” Gina said, clinging to him. “Don’t drop me.”

“Not a chance,” Sam said. He laid her down gently onto the bed, then paused to kick his shoes off before joining her there.

“I meant,” he said between kisses, “it’s warm, and friendly, and full of interesting stuff.”

“Mmmm,” Gina sighed against his lips. “It’s a lot more interesting with you in it.”

The two of them were making out when they heard the sound of the garage door opening. A few seconds later, the door into the house banged open.

“Gina?” came the voice of Gina’s stepmother from downstairs.

Gina sighed, and sat up. “We’re up here, Angie!” she called, refastening her bra and pulling her shirt back down. “In my room!”

When Angie poked her head into the bedroom, Sam was sitting on the desk chair and Gina was propped up on the bed, both looking quite innocent. Angie smiled vaguely at Sam, then said to Gina, “So, I haven’t really planned anything for dinner. I thought we might order a pizza.”

“OK,” Gina said, and Sam added “Sounds great, Mrs. diCosta.”

“Your dad’ll be home soon,” Angie added, withdrawing into the hallway and continuing to her bedroom. “Maybe you should go downstairs.”

Gina was the baby of her family; she had two older brothers, both already graduated from college and living in other cities. She had once told Sam that she thought her birth had been an attempt by her parents to save their marriage. If so, it had been only temporarily successful. The diCostas had split up when Gina was seven, an event that Sam remembered vividly, since it had reduced his normally unshakeable friend to unpredictable fits of tears. Gina’s father had remarried a few years later to a much younger woman: Angie was only a year older than Mr. diCosta’s oldest son, which had led Sam’s mother to quietly comment about men trading in for newer models. Despite this, their marriage seemed fairly happy. Angie was a pretty, passive woman, affectionate in a vague way, not especially bright but good-natured, and she got along reasonably well with Gina, largely because she made no attempt whatsoever to act like a mother to a girl only twelve years younger than herself and considerably smarter.

Sam and Gina went downstairs to sit chastely in the livingroom, waiting for Gina’s father to get home, while Angie changed clothes in her room.

“So, how does this work?” Gina asked Sam after a bit.

“I haven’t the faintest idea,” he admitted. “I don’t even know if it will work. Let’s just keep our eyes on your Dad and Stepmom and see how they act.”

The sound of the garage door came again at this point. “Looks like we’re about to get the chance,” Gina said. She sounded a bit nervous. “I’ll follow your lead.”

Sam gave Gina’s hand a squeeze. “It’ll be fine,” he said, once again feeling a sensation of inner confidence. “Trust me.”

Roberto diCosta was in his fifties, but he remained very fit. He was a big man with graying hair and a booming voice. He kissed his daughter vigorously on the cheek, wrung Sam’s hand and clapped him on the shoulder with enough force to knock down an ox. Since this was his usual greeting, Sam took no notice of it, other than to discreetly rub his shoulder when Mr. diCosta looked away for a moment. Gina grinned at him.

“So,” Mr. diCosta boomed, “was the late-night studying a success? How was the test?”

“I got a hundred percent,” Sam said. “Thanks to Gina.”

“Not hardly,” Gina contradicted. “Sam is really smart.”

“Well, you’re both beyond me. Math. Was never any good at it.” Mr. diCosta shook his head, not seeming particularly upset at this lack. “Hey, Angie!” he called up the stairs. “What’s for dinner?”

Angie wandered downstairs a brief time later, presenting her cheek to be kissed, which her husband did heartily. She explained her plan to order pizza, received his approval, and wandered off to make the phone call. Mr. diCosta sat in a chair, opposite the couch where Sam and Gina sat not quite touching, and engaged them in a running interrogation about school, sports, and the weather, interrupting himself from time to time to call suggestions of toppings out to Angie in the other room. Eventually Angie returned, to sit demurely in another armchair and contribute occasional monosyllables to the conversation.

At first, there was no indication of any influence at work. Mr. diCosta tended to dominate conversations, but Sam was used to that; and his interests and comments seemed much the same as usual. Then, during a pause in the discussion of which sports teams had a chance, Angie suddenly piped up.

“So—how old are you now, Sam?” she asked.

“Umm, sixteen. Same as Gina,” Sam answered.

“So, do you go out at nights?”

Sam blinked a little. “Well, yeah. Sometimes.”

Angie explained, “We’ve been talking about whether Gina should be allowed to date, if she wants to.”

“Who’s ‘we’? " Gina asked. “Nobody’s said anything to me.”

“Me and your father,” Angie said. “I told him that I went out on dates when I was sixteen. He’s just old-fashioned.”

“No, I’m not,” Mr. diCosta protested. “I just don’t want her to go out with anyone untrustworthy. You never know what boys are thinking.”

Angie actually grinned a little. “I have a pretty good idea what boys are thinking,” she said. “Weren’t you ever sixteen?”

Mr. diCosta actually blushed a little, and Sam interceded. “Well, a lot of kids in our class are dating, and some of them go steady. You know, have a regular girlfriend or boyfriend.”

“What about you?” Angie asked him. “Do you have a girlfriend.”

Sam hesitated a second, but it seemed like an opening. “Well...Gina’s my best friend. And I think she’s very pretty. But we’ve never been out, or anything.” Stayed in, yes. Gone out, no.

Gina colored a little at this compliment, but her father boomed his agreement. “Yes, gorgeous little thing, my Gina. Aren’t you, sweetheart?”

“Daddy!” she protested, blushing further.

“She is very pretty,” Angie agreed. “Especially when she lets her hair down, like now. What about you, Gina? Do you like Sam?”

Gina glanced at Sam for guidance, but he just shrugged. “I like Sam a lot,” she answered obliquely.

“You’d make a handsome couple,” said Angie, who was becoming positively chatty.

The doorbell rang, and Mr. diCosta heaved himself to his feet. “That must be the pizza,” he said. “I’ll go pay. Why don’t you get some plates?”

Sam and Gina fetched plates and set the table in the dining room. The diCostas did not eat in the kitchen, something Mr. diCosta seemed to think rather uncivilized. Mr. diCosta appeared with a stack of pizza boxes, and they all set to, continuing the conversation from the living room while they ate.

Sam was now sure that whatever influence he had was at work. He could hear the distant roaring in his head, and watched with interest the slowly changing attitudes around the table. Gina, who of course knew what was happening, was aware of the changes too; several times she met Sam’s eyes with looks of amazement as Roberto and Angie gradually shifted their opinions.

From having questioned whether Gina should be allowed to date at all, the dinner talk quickly took it as assumed that Sam and Gina were actually dating. Mr. diCosta set out some ground rules for Sam.

“I expect her to be in by eleven. No going anywhere where they serve alcohol, or where people are taking drugs.”

“Dad,” Gina said, in a tone of exasperation, “Sam wouldn’t take me somewhere like that.”

“Well, I like to have these things out in the open,” her father said. “I want to be able to trust your boyfriend to treat you right.”

“I’ll do my best,” Sam said.

Angie gave him a little smile. “There are lots of ways of treating a woman right,” she said with a wink.

“Angie!” Roberto said. “You don’t need to give them ideas.”

“They’re sixteen,” Angie said. “Practically adults. I’m sure they already have plenty of ideas.”

After this the conversation veered off onto other subjects for a while, as Roberto asked Sam his opinion of the chances his favorite sports teams had. Since Sam took little interest in sports, outside of boxing, he politely agreed with all of Mr. diCosta’s declarations. Politely, but a bit absently, since Gina had started rubbing her foot up and down against his calf, and keep shooting him glances suggestive of what she would like to do if her parents weren’t there. Angie brought the topic back to dating by reminiscing about school athletes she’d dated in her teens.

“I dated Max Clark,” she said, sighing. “I was a cheerleader then, and he was a linebacker.” Angie looked down at herself a little sadly. “I doubt I could even fit into my cheerleading uniform anymore,” she said.

“You’re as cute as ever,” Roberto said stoutly. “And as sexy.”

“I’ve put on weight.”

“But in all the right places,” Roberto said.

“You’re sweet,” Angie said, sighing again. “Max thought I was the sexiest thing. Of course, we were only teenagers; he’d probably have thought Mother Teresa was sexy if she’d been willing to put out for him. I thought he was handsome. Not his face, particularly. He’d played without his helmet a few too many times, and his face was kind of squashed. But he was big and muscular. Not especially well-equipped,” she added, “but then, I didn’t know that, then. No basis for comparison. Later I used to joke about it—said he should have been named Min.”

“That’s another thing,” Roberto said, turning to frown at Sam. “Any boyfriend of my Gina had better be able to make her happy.”

“Gina’s happiness is very important to me,” Sam said.

“It better be. You’d better be able to keep her satisfied.”

Gina laughed at that. She was now rubbing her whole leg against Sam’s under the table. “Sam makes me very happy,” she said. “And I don’t think satisfaction will be a problem.”

“Well, good,” Mr. diCosta said, beaming. “Always thought he was a likely lad.”

“Yeah,” Angie agreed. “Sam’s really good-looking. Not big, like Max, but solid. And his face isn’t squashed, either.” Angie gave him a speculative look. “What about his...?” she asked Gina.

“It’s up to standards,” Gina said. “Or, I think so, anyway. Not much basis for comparison. But I’ve got no complaints.”

By the time dinner was over it was accepted by the diCostas that Sam and Gina were sleeping together, and that they were free to spend the night together any time they liked at either of their houses. Whatever his influence was, Sam was astonished at its effectiveness. If he’d decided to screw Gina right then and there on the dining table, he doubted that Roberto and Angie would have objected.

Sam and Gina cleared away the dishes, while Angie wrapped up the leftover pizza and Roberto went out to the livingroom to see what was on ESPN. Gina gave Sam a quick kiss and grinned.

“That went pretty well,” she said.

“Yeah,” Sam agreed. “Amazingly well.”

“So, what should we do now?”

“I don’t know,” Sam said. “It may be that the longer we spend with them, the stronger the influence will be.”

“All right,” Gina said. “Maybe we can hang out for a while longer.”

Sam was thinking about what they should do when Angie came back in and suggested that they all play Trivial Pursuits—the young people against the parents. Exchanging a quick glance with Sam, Gina agreed, and went to fetch the game.

The game ended up being a lot of fun. Sam and Gina were more widely read than Roberto and Angie; but Roberto was enough older that he remembered old movies and news stories that the others had never heard of, so the two teams were fairly evenly matched. After playing for a while, Gina decided that she would be more comfortable sitting on Sam’s lap. Far from objecting, the other team responded by Angie sitting on Roberto’s lap. Sam found having his arms full of beautiful girl a bit of a distraction, especially when Gina took to nibbling on his ears while he read questions, and kissing him passionately every time they answered correctly. If anything, though, Roberto and Angie were even worse off; they soon began having to have the questions repeated several times, since Angie was having trouble keeping her hands off her husband long enough to listen.

Eventually, after a couple of hours of play, the participants decided to call it a tie with five pieces each. Gina paused in kissing Sam’s neck long enough to say, “If it’s OK, I think we’ll turn in kind of early.”

“Er, yes, that’s fine,” Roberto said around Angie, who was clinging to him so closely that she seemed to be burrowing into his chest. “I think we will as well. Good night!”

Chapter 17

Sam and Gina hardly made it into her room before they were madly tearing each other’s clothes off. “Oh, God,” Gina moaned, as Sam tossed her bra aside and took a hard nipple into his mouth, “I’ve never been this horny.”

Sam paused long enough to say, “It looked like your Dad and Angie were feeling kind of hot and bothered, too.”

“Yeah. Oh...yes...please, keep doing that. I’ve never seen them act like that. It must be catching.”

“Mmm.” Sam moved up to Gina’s lips and kissed her fiercely. Her mouth opened, and their tongues arced together, flirting, struggling. “Well, I’ve caught it,” he said breathlessly. “God, I want you so badly.”

“You’ve got me,” Gina said. “Any way you want me.”

Sam unbuttoned her fly and yanked her jeans and panties down. Gina put a hand on his shoulder for balance and stepped out of them. She stood beautifully nude before him, her eyes glowing with lust. The hard muscles of her gymnast’s body were softened by feminine contours: tight ass smoothing into gently curving hips; breasts standing proudly above her flat stomach, which sloped down to the damp curls of her aroused sex. Her hair, slightly tousled, brushed the elegant line of her neck. She was an erotic vision, skin flushed with need, moist lips parted, looking at him, wanting him.

“You’re so beautiful,” Sam said wonderingly, and Gina’s look of need gained an addition of tenderness as she smiled almost shyly. Sam rose to his feet and took her back into his arms, kissing her. He felt her smooth skin against his bare chest, nipples poking into him. Her breath was warm as she nuzzled his throat. Sam swept her up into his arms and gave her another kiss, then tossed her onto the bed, exciting a gasp of startled laughter.

“Careful how you throw me around!” Gina said huskily, twining her arms around him as he lay down beside her, “You might break me.”

“God forbid,” Sam said, running a hand over her breast. Gina shivered with pleasure and moaned softly. “Yesterday was your first time,” he mentioned.

“Yes...I can hardly believe it,” Gina said, eyes fluttering closed with lust.

“How do you feel? Are you still sore?”

“A little,” she admitted. “But I still want you!”

Sam laughed. “And you’ll have me,” he said. “But there are other ways. Hold still now.”

He kissed his way down her throat, nibbled at her collarbone, moved down to her breasts. His tongue flicked over a nipple, once, twice, then he took it into his mouth and sucked. He switched breasts, his fingers tugging lightly at the nipple he’d just released while he licked and sucked the other. Then he moved lower, kissing and licking his way over her stomach.

Gina giggled a bit. “That...kind of tickles...” she whispered, then shuddered as he moved to her inner thigh. Her legs parted before his approach, opening to him. Sam paused a moment to look up her body at her face, smiling.

“You’re so sexy,” he said. “I love you.” Then his tongue moved over her cunt and Gina’s world exploded in pleasure.

* * *

Roberto and Angie prepared for bed much as usual; except it wasn’t very usual at all. Roberto looked at Angie, as she removed her dress and hung it neatly in the closet, thinking (as he often did) how lucky he was that such a lovely young woman would want him. Angie caught him looking and smiled at him, her long brown hair spilling about her shoulders, making his heart contract as their eyes met.

“You’re so beautiful,” Roberto said. “I’m a lucky man.”

Angie seemed to melt, smiling at him so happily that he wondered why he didn’t tell her more often how much she meant to him. He took her in his arms and kissed her, then cradled her against his chest.

“I hope the kids are doing all right,” he said irrelevantly.

Angie laughed and pulled his head down for another kiss. “Forget about them; they’ll be fine,” she advised. “You should concentrate on me. If you play your cards right, I just might fuck your brains out tonight.”

Roberto was a little startled, but then he grinned. “Then I think I’ll play my cards very carefully,” he said, and slid his hand up to unhook her bra and throw it aside.

* * *

Gina was floating on a tide of bliss. She had touched herself in the past, and Sam had touched her the night before, but it was nothing compared to the exquisite sensation of his tongue moving teasingly over her clit. Sam had slid a finger into her, and was stroking the inside of her cunt in time with the stimulation of his tongue; he’d found a particular spot that sent a pleasant burn radiating from her crotch throughout her body. Sam seemed to sense exactly how close she was to orgasm, and sped up or slowed down accordingly, slowly moving her closer without ever quite letting her arrive. Gina was now working her own tits with her hands, vainly squeezing and twisting her nipples to try to push herself over the edge into ecstasy.

“Oh, please, Sam,” she begged. “Just finish it. I need to come so badly...I’m so close...oh, please, God, I feel so good, I can’t take this much longer...please...please...I need it...please...”

Whether responding to her pleas or not, Sam gradually sped the movements of his tongue and fingers. Gina began to toss her head from side to side, almost feverishly, groaning at the feelings pouring through her. She was so close...she could feel it approaching...it was building up in her.

“Oh, fuck, oh, God, Sam, oh!” she screamed as the orgasm seared along her overstimulated nerves—a surge of ecstasy that grew, and went on, and on, and on.

* * *

“Oh, God, Roberto,” Angie moaned, “that feels so fucking good...please keep doing that...oh, yes, yes!”

Roberto diCosta did not ordinarily enjoy going down on a woman, and his lovemaking with Angie rarely involved oral sex. But tonight he was lapping away at her pussy as if his life depended on it, and doing a better job than he had ever done. Angie felt as if she would fly apart from the sheer sensuality of it. Her legs were spread wide as she lay naked on the big bed, fingers combing through her husband’s graying hair as he burrowed into her pussy with enthusiasm.

Then his finger slipped inside of her, to stroke in time with his tongue; Angie felt a lightness come over her, and then the world dissolved in a wave of pleasure.

* * *

When Gina revived a bit, she found herself cradled in Sam’s arms, being rocked gently. For a minute or so she just let herself be held, smiling, feeling a deep pool of happiness and contentment engulfing her. She was with Sam, and she was his. Finally she heaved a great sigh and turned her head to kiss him.

“That was wonderful,” Gina said seriously. “I love you.”

“Me too,” Sam said.

“It’s so strange,” Gina went on. “I mean, it’s only been two days, but I already feel like I could love you all my life and never get tired of you. I feel like...I’m yours. Like I’m meant to be with you.”

Sam tightened his arms around her for a moment, hugging her against his chest. “I’m glad you feel like that,” he said. “And...it hasn’t been only two days. The sex, yes, but there’s more between us than that.”

“True,” Gina said, dimpling slightly, “but I’ve got to say, the sex is pretty fucking awesome as well.”

Sam laughed. “You’re so shallow,” he teased her.

“Mmmm, you bet. Shallow is my middle name. Gina Shallow diCosta.”

They lay together for a while longer. Sam began slowly running his hand down Gina’s arms as he held her, then lower to stroke her hip and ass. Gina snuggled back against him, feeling his cock stir against her through the fabric of his trousers.

“I haven’t done anything for you, yet,” she said. “I’m being a very selfish girlfriend.”

“Hmm,” Sam said, his hand still moving. “Shallow and selfish. Don’t know what I see in you.”

“Must be my fabulous body,” Gina said. She reluctantly disengaged herself from Sam’s arms and sat up. Fumbling a little with the zipper, she unfastened Sam’s trousers and pulled them down and off, followed by his boxers. Her eyes drank in his nude body, thin but muscular from hours sparring and working out in the gym. His cock was firmly erect now. Almost hesitantly, Gina leaned forward and gave the tip a tentative lick, making it twitch in response.

“That feels so good,” Sam whispered, his eyes on her intently.

“Tell me what to do,” Gina said, leaning forward again. “I want to make this as good as I can.” Sam sighed in pleasure as her lips took him in.

* * *

“Oh, Angie, that feels so good,” Roberto groaned.

Angie sucked her husband’s cock almost worshipfully, savoring the feel of it as her tongue swirled over the head and her lips rose and fell along the shaft. Soft moans told her how much Roberto was enjoying this, and she felt emboldened, felt like she could try anything and enjoy it. Her little hand encircled his shaft and began pumping in the same rhythm as her head bobbed up and down on him. The salty taste of his pre-cum was in her mouth, and she loved it. She could hardly wait for him to come. She wanted his cum to flood her mouth and slide smoothly down her throat. Before, that idea had never appealed to her, but now it seemed the perfect ending.

Roberto could hardly believe the two of them. He hadn’t been this turned out since he was a teenager, but this experience bore little resemblance to the awkward fumblings of his youth. He and Angie moved together perfectly, their bodies seeming made to bring each other pleasure. His thoughts flicked briefly to the young people in Gina’s room. Earlier, he would have felt that sex was something he needed to protect Gina from, to preserve her until she was old enough to handle it, and handle herself. But now...she was really a young woman, and Sam was a good man. And if they enjoyed even a tenth the bliss that he and Angie did, it wouldn’t be right to deny them.

His hips were starting to pump up and down reflexively. Roberto couldn’t hold himself still; he was practically fucking Angie’s mouth as he pushed his cock in and out between her lips. She didn’t seem to mind, though. Her eyes were closed with pleasure, and a little whimpering sound from her throat showed how much she was liking this. Roberto felt his balls tightening, the tingle that signaled his approaching orgasm.

“I’m going to come, Angie,” he said, panting. She didn’t even pause; if anything, her movements became more rapid, and a low moan of anticipation came from her.

“I’m going to come,” he repeated, lingering over the words. “I’m going to come in your mouth...my cum in your mouth...” Angie moaned again, more loudly. The vibration pushed Roberto past the brink, and with a loud groan Roberto climaxed, his cock sending spray after spray of semen into Angie’s eager mouth.

* * *

“Oh, God, yes, Gina, yes!” Sam gasped, and his prick erupted into her mouth. Gina’s mouth filled with his cum; she swallowed, then swallowed again. It tasted good, and felt good; with her tongue she swirled it around her mouth like a fine wine. She could barely believe how much she had enjoyed sucking Sam off. She’d been eager to please him, of course; she’d loved the touch of his tongue on her, and wanted to reciprocate. But she hadn’t expected to love giving head. He stopped coming, and she leaned back with a sigh, breathing deeply and stretching her shoulders and neck. It was a bit of an awkward position; she needed more practice to get used to it. She was really looking forward to getting that practice.

Sam pulled her down onto the bed again, to lie happily in his arms. Gina felt more at peace than she had in a long time. She really had everything that she wanted right now—life, family, school. And now Sam.

“That was fabulous,” Sam said.

Gina laughed softly. She was so happy that she couldn’t help it.

“I think I liked that almost as much as you did,” she confessed.

“Hard to believe,” Sam grinned, “but I hope so.”

They lay together quietly for a while, just enjoying their physical closeness. After a minute, Sam frowned and raised his head a little.

“Listen,” he said. “Do you hear something?”

Gina listened carefully. Yes, there was something...a low sound, somewhere in the house, loud enough to come through the walls. What was it? She couldn’t quite place it. Then, suddenly, it came to her, and she laughed.

“I think,” she said, looking back at Sam with her eyes sparkling, “those are what you call moans of pleasure. In fact, I’d guess I sounded quite a bit like that a little while ago.”

As if in response, the sounds suddenly resolved themselves into words: “Ooohhh, Robertooo...”

Sam laughed too, and dropped his head back to the pillow. “Come on, then,” he said. “Let’s see if we can give them some competition.

Chapter 18

Sam woke to the delightful sensation of a warm mouth sucking his cock. Gina was apparently too eager for more practice with oral sex to wait for him to wake up. For only the second time, her technique was impressive. She brought Sam to orgasm after only a few minutes of licking and sucking.

When it was over, Sam sat up and kissed Gina on the forehead.

“Thanks,” he said. “Nice way to wake up.”

“My pleasure,” Gina said, seeming suddenly shy again. Sam was astonished by the two sides to her: the shy, sensible friend he’d always known, and the wanton tigress he’d been sharing a bed with for the last two nights.

“What time is it?” Sam asked, yawning.

“Pretty late,” Gina said. “We slept in. Want some breakfast?”

At the mention of food, Sam’s stomach rumbled. “Sounds great. Are your parents up yet?”

“I don’t think so,” Gina said. “It sounded like a late night for them, too.” She got up and pulled a pair of panties and a t-shirt out of a drawer, not bothering to dress otherwise. Sam had brought a change of clothes in his backpack the day before, in case he was successful with Gina’s parents. Getting dressed now, he congratulated himself on his foresight.

Neither Angie nor Roberto were in sight, and their bedroom door was still closed. Sam and Gina went down to the kitchen and helped themselves to orange juice and some muffins from the cabinet. While they were nibbling on these, Angie wandered down, yawning, but looking very well satisfied with herself. She was wearing a nightgown made of some sheer fabric that was almost transparent; the darkness of her nipples was clearly visible through the cloth.

“Oh, hi kids,” she said, smiling brightly at them. “Sleep well?”

Gina and Sam exchanged a look. “Yes, very,” Sam said. “Did you?”

Angie colored a little, but if possible looked even more pleased. “Oh, yes,” she said carelessly, “very well. Would you like some eggs?”

While she cooked she chatted with Sam and Gina, then sat with them at the kitchen table to eat. Breakfast was the only meal ever eaten so informally in the diCosta household. After breakfast, Gina took the dishes to the sink and got more orange juice for Sam and herself, while Angie lingered over her coffee.

“Poor Roberto must be still asleep,” Angie said. “He was really worn out last night.”

“I’ll be he was,” Sam said. “At least, that was the way it sounded to us.”

Angie blushed. “Oh, dear. You could hear us?”

“The dead could hear you,” Gina said. " ‘Ohhh, Robertooo...’ " she imitated Angie’s breathless groan from the night before.

Angie’s blush deepened still further, but she laughed. “Well, I shouldn’t be surprised. I don’t know what came over us, but we were like animals last night. It was wonderful,” she admitted.

“Well, I’m sure I know what came over Mr. diCosta,” Sam said.

Looking a little confused, Angie said “What do you mean?”

Sam shrugged. “I mean, you’re one sexy lady, Mrs. diCosta,” he said.

“That’s sweet of you to say,” Angie said. “And call me Angie.”

“Just a fact, Angie,” Sam said. “Don’t you think so, Gina?”

Gina looked Angie over critically. “Well, you are very pretty,” she said. “You look good in that nightgown. Where did it come from? I’ve never seen it before.”

“Roberto gave it to me for my last birthday,” Angie explained. “I...well, I don’t normally wear it around the house.”

“You can practically see through it,” Sam observed.

“I’d guess that was Dad’s intention,” Gina agreed.

Angie was still blushing furiously, but she seemed pleased with the direction the conversation had taken. “Do you really think I’m sexy?”

“Sure,” Sam said. “Here...get up.”

Puzzled, Angie obeyed. “Put your hands over your head,” Sam suggested.

Angie did so. Sam stooped to gather up the hem of her nightgown, then with a smooth motion lifted it off over her head.

“Sam!” Angie protested, vainly covering herself with her arms.

“It’s all right,” Sam said reassuringly. “You don’t need to be shy with us. Right, Gina?”

“Sure,” Gina agreed absently, but she was looking at her stepmother’s nude body with interest.

“Ummm...well, I guess not,” Angie said, hesitantly dropping her arms.

“See, you have a great body,” Sam said. “What do you think, Gina?”

“Yeah, she’s sexy,” Gina said. “She’s got nice breasts.”

“Yeah,” Sam agreed. “Put your hands behind your head, Angie.”

Angie did so, her tits rising, dark nipples tautly erect from the cool air and the scrutiny. The two kids looked her over.

“Her tits are bigger than mine,” Gina commented.

“Bigger, but yours suit you. Short and slim as you are, you wouldn’t look right with breasts as big as Angie’s.”

“Well,” Gina said, stepping around Angie to look from a different angle, “they’d definitely give me trouble on the uneven bars...”

“They look good on her, though,” Sam said.

“Uh-huh. She’s got a nice ass, too,” Gina said from behind her.

“I need to lose weight,” Angie said weakly.

“Not as far as I can see,” Sam said. “Here, hold still.”

Sam put his hands on Angie’s tits and started kneading gently. She was startled, but kept her position; her breathing quickened, and the blush on her face descended over her neck and chest.

“They’re pretty firm, too,” Sam said. “Does this feel good, Angie?”

“Y-yes,” she stammered. “Oh, God.”

“Hmm,” Sam said, and leaned forward, taking a hard nipple between his lips and sucking. Angie closed her eyes and shuddered in pleasure. “Yes, that’s good,” Sam said, pausing after a minute. “You want to try it, Gina?”

Gina was incredibly aroused by the sight of her boyfriend sucking her stepmother’s tits, but she was still a little taken aback at the question. “Uhh...yeah, I guess so.”

“Go ahead,” Sam said, stepping aside. Gina stepped forward hesitantly, then took Angie’s breasts in her hands. Angie sighed, and murmured “Oh, Gina...”

Gina began stroking them gently, fascinated as Angie reacted to each touch. She wondered if she looked that way when Sam was touching her. It was strange, but it was really hot, as well. After a few minutes, she felt bold enough to try sucking Angie’s tits. Her stepmother moaned aloud as Gina flicked a tongue over her firm nipples.

“That’s nice,” Gina said, drawing back. “Would you like to try me, Angie?” Gina lifted her t-shirt to reveal her own tits, nipples peaked with excitement.

With a moan Angie put her arms around Gina and took a nipple in her mouth. Gina sighed at the pleasure and held Angie against her. Sam stepped behind Angie and ran a hand over her ass, then between her legs.

“You’re really wet, Angie,” he said, stroking her. “Would you like me to do something about that?”

Angie moaned, half anguish, half entreaty. Gina looked into Sam’s eyes, her own bright with excitement.

“Do it, Sam,” she whispered urgently. “Fuck her. I want to watch you.”

Angie made a sound that might have been protest, but Gina held her face against her breasts and drew her down to the floor. Sam unfastened his trousers and drew out his cock, kneeling behind Angie. He placed the head of his prick against her snatch and pushed in. Angie’s moans redoubled as she felt him inside her. She was so wet that there was virtually no resistance to his strokes. Sam caressed her buttocks, then leaned forward to clasp her breasts from behind, squeezing them in time with his thrusts.

Gina was now too aroused to keep still. Disengaging herself from Angie’s embrace, she removed her panties, then sat in front of the other woman with her legs spread, leaning back on her elbows.

“As long as your mouth is free,” Gina said to Angie, “you might as well use it for something else...”

Angie groaned, but obediently leaned forward and licked at Gina’s pussy, provoking a sharp hiss of indrawn breath. Quickly getting into it, the older woman began licking her stepdaughter enthusiastically. Meanwhile, Sam continued to fuck her from behind, feeling like the conductor of an orchestra bringing them all to climax simultaneously. Gina and Angie were both so turned on that it wouldn’t take much time to bring them off. He sped his thrusts, moving towards his own orgasm, breath rasping in his throat as his thighs struck repeatedly against Angie’s soft ass and his hands pulled almost roughly at her nipples. His eyes met Gina’s, and he saw her astonished expression as she came.

“Oh, fuck!” she said.

Sam came then as well, spurting into Angie’s moist cunt. The stimulus from the two youngsters was enough to bring Angie off as well. For a long while the three of them clung together, riding out the waves of pleasure, moans and groans filling the air.

When they were finally done, Sam withdrew from Angie and rose to his feet, refastening his trousers. He gave a hand to Gina and another to Angie, helping them up.

“Well, that was fun,” he said. He picked up Angie’s nightgown from the floor and handed it to her. “Say, Angie, why don’t you go upstairs and give your husband a proper wake-up call.”

“Yeah,” Angie agreed, accepting the nightgown from Sam absently. She seemed dazed from the pleasure she had just experienced. “Yeah, I should do that. See you later.” She left the kitchen, and they heard her climbing the stairs.

Gina had picked up her panties and was examining them critically. “These are soaked. I guess I’d better get a fresh pair.” She turned to Sam and wrapped her arms around him, squeezing tightly. “That was...wow! I can see that being your girlfriend is going to be even more interesting than I thought.”

“I hope so,” Sam said, kissing her. “I certainly enjoyed it.”

“Mmmm.” Gina hugged him again, then released him to rub her bare ass. “Next time, though, let’s do it in a room with carpeting. The floors in here are too hard.”

“Yeah,” Sam agreed. “Maybe I should invest in some knee pads.”

Laughing, the two of the returned to the table to finish the remains of their breakfast.

TO BE CONTINUED (SOON)