The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Totem, Conclusion

Chapter 19

Cameron had never felt nervous at visiting Sam’s house before. Sam was his best friend; they’d been friends since kindergarten. Cameron knew him better than anyone else on the face of the earth. Or he had thought he did, anyway. Recently, he wasn’t so sure.

At first, he’d attributed everything to Sam’s shock at his sudden illness. Cameron still remembered vividly seeing Sam touch the little statue, recoil as if he’d been shocked; and then, only seconds later, collapse. At the time, his first thought had been that the totem spirit had somehow really attacked Sam. He realized now how ridiculous that was. Sam did seem different, though. He’d just seemed distracted, at first. But now...he seemed bolder, somehow, more self-confident. As if he didn’t really need his friends anymore. And other people were treating him differently—Katarina Miller, and some of the other girls. And now Sam and Gina were dating openly, and neither of them had told Cameron about it first.

Cameron hesitated a bit at Sam’s front door before knocking. If Sam didn’t need him as a best friend anymore, that was too bad, but Cameron wasn’t going to go crawling to get him back. He was curious, though. What was happening? What had gone on with Gina? From the way Cameron had seen the two of them kissing, he thought their relationship was anything but platonic. And Gina had let drop that she was inviting Sam over for dinner the night before, to talk with her parents, which sounded pretty serious.

Firming his resolve, Cameron knocked briskly. There was a brief pause, the sound of a light footstep, then Sam’s sister Joan opened the door.

“Hey, Cameron!” she greeted him. “Good to see you. How’s it going?”

“Uhhhh...” Cameron felt his jaw dropping, and his cheeks heated. Joan was wearing nothing but a lacy black bra and panties that left little to the imagination. Cameron had always known Sam’s big sister was a looker, but he’d never realized how gorgeous she really was. He tried not to stare, and to think of something intelligent to say, but the sight of her barely-contained breasts seemed to have obliterated any reasonable thoughts. Somehow, ‘nice bra’ didn’t seem adequate.

Joan realized the source of his confusion and laughed. “Oh, sorry, I forgot I was dressed like this.” Undressed like this would have been more accurate, Cameron thought. “I was trying on different outfits when you knocked,” Joan went on, stepping aside and gesturing him in. “Come on in. Sam and Gina are in the living room. See you!”

Joan closed the door and trotted back up the stairs, a motion which made her flesh sway in a highly distracting manner. Cameron felt confused. If she’d been upstairs, trying on outfits, while Sam was in the living room, why had she answered the door instead of Sam? Unless she was just randomly wandering around the house in her underwear, something he was sure he’d have noticed in the past, if she made a habit of it. Shaking off this puzzle, Cameron pulled himself together and walked into the living room.

Sam and Gina were sitting together on the couch, reading. That wasn’t unusual—the three of them had often hung out together, each reading a book and pausing from time to time to talk. At the moment, though, Sam was sitting at one end of the couch, and Gina was lying with her head in his lap, one of his hands gently stroking her hair. That was definitely unusual. In fact, Cameron had never seen either of them acting like that.

The two on the couch looked up as he entered. “Hi, Cameron!” Gina said brightly. She put her book down, but didn’t rise. “How’re you doing?”

“Fine,” Cameron said. “How are you?”

“Pretty good,” Gina answered. Without looking, she raised one hand to brush Sam’s cheek. Cameron felt the instant conviction that the two of them had been lovers only a short time before. The way they touched each other...

“Thanks for coming over,” Sam said. “I’ve been wanting to talk to you.”

At this, Gina did sit up. Picking up her book, she rose and kissed Sam on the lips before heading for the door. “I’ll leave you to it, then,” she said. “See you in a little while, Cameron. I’ll be in your room, Sam.”

“Have a seat,” Sam invited Cameron, his eyes following Gina affectionately as she left the room. Cameron sank into a chair, once again feeling the confusion of his closest friends acting so differently.

“What was all that about?” he asked, gesturing after Gina.

“Gina thought this would go better if I talked to you on my own,” Sam explained. “More sort of man-to-man. I need to explain some stuff.”

“Well, I could use some explanation,” Cameron complained. “I mean, OK, it’s sort of obvious at this point what’s going on with you and Gina, though you could have told me. But what’s going on with you? You’ve been acting—I don’t know—funny, recently. You haven’t been to the gym since you came back to school...all right, maybe you need to be sure you’re fully recovered, first...”

“I’m fine,” Sam said. “I’ve just been kind of distracted.”

“Yeah, well, you’ve been acting distracted,” Cameron said. “But distracted by what?”

Sam hesitated before speaking. “Look, Cameron, you’re my best friend. I want to tell you everything. But you’ve got to promise me that you’ll hear me out. OK?”

Cameron was a bit surprised, but said, “OK, sure, I promise.”

“I’m serious,” Sam persisted. “You really do need to hear me out.”

“I said I promised, didn’t I?” Cameron said, a bit nettled.

“All right.” Sam frowned, seeming to gather his thoughts. “It all started after I touched that statue in the museum. Do you remember?”

“I’m not too likely to forget that,” Cameron said. “You collapsed right after.”

“Yeah. Gina said that you thought at the time that the totem spirit had attacked me.”

Cameron flushed. “Look, I admitted that was stupid...”

Sam raised a hand. “I asked you to hear me out. The fact is, it wasn’t stupid. I think that’s exactly what happened...except, I don’t think the spirit attacked me. Remember what the tour guide said? Shamans would summon these spirits to possess them, and lend them their power. I think that’s what happened to me.”

Sam paused, looking at Cameron expectantly. Cameron didn’t know what to think. Was Sam crazy? He didn’t act like it. But he had been acting strangely recently—not crazy, but different.

“All right,” Cameron said eventually. “Go on.”

“You don’t believe me, do you?” Sam said.

“You asked me to hear you out. I’m listening.”

“Fair enough,” Sam agreed. “All right. At first, I didn’t know what had happened. I could vaguely sense this other presence, but I didn’t know what it was. It seems just like a faint roaring sound, but in my head. But I soon realized that there was a lot more to it than that. It’s inside me, but it affects other people. Everyone I come into contact with.”

“Well, I don’t feel any different,” Cameron said.

“I’m not sure that you would,” Sam said, “or that you’d notice it.”

“How does it ‘affect’ people?” Cameron asked.

“Sexually,” Sam said. “Especially women.” Sam shrugged. “It seems to have made me irresistible.”

Cameron laughed. He didn’t mean to, but the idea of his best friend as some kind of supernatural Don Juan struck him as hysterically funny.

“You’re kidding, right?” he asked, when Sam didn’t join in, but just watched him patiently.

“Nope,” Sam said. “But I don’t blame you for thinking that it’s funny. I probably would, too.”

Cameron shook his head. “Look...you’re talking about you and Gina, right?”

“Not just Gina,” Sam said.

“Whatever...I mean, the two of you have been friends for a long time, and I know you’ve both kind of had the hots for each other, even though neither of you ever admitted it to me. Sure, you got together really quickly, but that doesn’t mean some Indian spirit did it. I mean, right?”

“That by itself might be true,” Sam agreed, “but other girls...”

“I know they’ve been paying you a lot of attention, recently. But you’ve been sick. Girls like that—it makes you interesting. It doesn’t mean they want you to screw them.” Cameron felt that he had to keep some tinge of reason in this conversation. It was clear that Sam believed what he was saying. Probably this was some side-effect of his collapse which the doctors hadn’t noticed. Cameron only hoped that it was temporary, and that his friend would come around soon. Delusions like this could get him in a lot of trouble, if he tried to act on them. He wondered if Sam had told Gina what he thought. It would probably freak her out.

In the meanwhile, Sam was looking at Cameron quizzically. “I thought of a lot of ways this conversation might go,” Sam said, “but I must admit, this wasn’t one of them. I should have, though. If I tell you that other girls do want to sleep with me—in fact, they have—you won’t believe me, will you? You’ll think I’m making it up, or fooling myself?”

Cameron shrugged uncomfortably. “I don’t think you’re deliberately trying to lie to me. It’s just...things like this don’t happen. It’s impossible.”

“Huh,” Sam said, thoughtfully. He frowned at Cameron for a minute, then rose to his feet. “Wait here,” he said, waving Cameron back to his seat as he automatically started to rise. “I think I’ll have to find something a bit more convincing. Just wait.”

Cameron sank back into his seat as his friend left the room and went running up the stairs. He thought about sneaking out of the house before Sam came back. It was tempting. If his best friend had gone crazy, there was no telling what he might do. And he had to be crazy. What he was saying couldn’t be true. Could it?

He was still trying to decide what to do when footsteps came on the stairs again, descending more slowly than Sam’s ascent. Cameron looked at the door, expecting Sam to reappear, and was startled when Sam’s mother entered the room instead. Her red hair fell loosely about her face, and she wore a simple white blouse and green skirt. She wore no shoes on her stockinged feet.

“Hello, Cameron,” she said quietly.

“Um, hi, Mrs. Raven,” Cameron said uncomfortably.

“Please, call me Caroline,” she said. She crossed to the couch and sat where Sam had been, facing Cameron. Cameron didn’t feel very ready for this conversation. He had had a crush on Sam’s mother for years—she was the first woman he had lusted after, when he first began noticing girls—and it tended to make him nervous and tongue-tied in her presence. He felt nervous enough as it was. No doubt she’d want to talk to him about Sam, and he didn’t know what to say.

“So, Cameron,” Caroline said, tossing her red hair back and smiling at him. “Sam’s been telling you what happened to him, is that right?”

“Uh, yes, Mrs.—Caroline,” Cameron said.

“But you found it hard to believe, didn’t you?” she went on.

“Well...yeah, I did,” Cameron admitted.

“I don’t blame you,” Caroline said sympathetically. “It’s a pretty incredible story, isn’t it? Almost unbelievable.”

“Yeah,” Cameron agreed again.

Caroline leaned forward, almost conspiratorily, and stretched out a hand to touch Cameron’s knee. Her breasts swayed beneath her blouse, and Cameron found it nearly impossible not to stare at them. Caroline was obviously not wearing a bra, and her blouse was semi-translucent, making the darkness of her nipples distinctly visible.

“So, what if I told you,” she said confidingly, “that Sam’s story is completely true?”

Cameron was so distracted by trying not to look at Mrs. Raven’s tits that it took him a moment to absorb what she’d said.

“What?!” he said.

“Completely true, in every respect,” Caroline affirmed.

“But...but...that’s...”

“Impossible?” Caroline said. “I would have thought so, too. But it’s true, so obviously it is possible.”

“You mean...Sam is sexually irresistible,” Cameron said, still incredulous.

“Absolutely,” Caroline said.

Cameron stared at her a moment longer. “How do you know?” he asked finally.

Caroline laughed, as if this were a silly question. “How would I know?” she challenged him. “Because I’m one of his women, of course.”

Cameron was stunned. Sam’s own mother! How could that be? But at the same time, his cock was so hard that it was trying to rip its way out of his trousers on its own. The idea of Sam’s mother, naked, moaning in sex, burned into his mind.

“Do you believe me?” Caroline asked him.

“I don’t know what to think,” Cameron said.

“Then let me help you,” she said, and rose to her feet. Her hands went to her blouse and started to undo the buttons. “I know you used to have a crush on me. Starting when you were about twelve. You started noticing me, as a woman. It was kind of cute, the way you tried to look at my breasts without my seeing you. Didn’t you?”

Cameron sat, paralyzed. One part of him couldn’t believe what was happening, but he didn’t want it to stop.

“You probably don’t appreciate it,” Caroline went on, “but for a woman with two teenage children to know that she’s still attractive is very pleasant.” The blouse was undone nearly all the way now, exposing a strip of creamy flesh down her front. He could see the the swelling cleft between her breasts. Her nipples made little tents in the thin fabric on either side. Cameron stared at them openly.

“I really didn’t mind your peeking at me,” Caroline said. “In fact, I think I unconsciously teased you, a little.” The blouse was completely undone, now, her hands holding it in place, teasing him quite consciously. “Of course, maybe you were looking at every woman then...”

“No!” Cameron denied thickly. “You were...you were special...”

“You’re sweet,” Caroline said throatily. “Well, here’s what you were trying to see.” With one quick motion she pulled open her blouse and let it drop to the floor.

She was beautiful. As he had thought, she wore no bra; her breasts rose firmly from her chest, large, round, perfect, tipped with dark nipples standing out tautly from tight aureoles. Caroline delicately stroked her nipples with her fingertips, shivering slightly, and they tightened even further, standing out half an inch from her tits. Cameron was mesmerized. He couldn’t have looked away if he’d wanted to, and he didn’t want to.

“So,” Caroline said. “Do you like them?”

“They...they’re beautiful,” Cameron said. “You’re beautiful...”

“Would you like to touch them?” she suggested.

Cameron had thought he was as aroused as he could be. He discovered that was untrue. “Yes, please,” he croaked, his throat dry.

Caroline stepped gracefully around the coffee table and sat on the edge of it, only a foot or so away from Cameron’s fascinated gaze. Slowly, almost fearfully, he raised a hand, hesitated, then set it on her tit.

“That’s good,” Caroline said encouragingly. “Be gentle, but you don’t have to be afraid to touch me. I won’t break.”

Cameron began to slowly knead the tit in his hand. Caroline seemed to like this; she sighed, and leaned forward a little. He put his other hand on her second breast, and sat for a long while fondling her. Tentatively, he touched her nipple, then at her encouraging murmur began to tug and stroke them. They felt...he couldn’t say how they felt, but they felt good, and it seemed that it made Caroline feel even better.

“Why don’t you try sucking me, now?” she suggested after several minutes of this.

This time Cameron barely hesitated before complying. Leaning forward, he licked a nipple, sending a ripple of pleasure through Caroline’s body, before opening his mouth and sucking her in. She moaned in response. For a long time he suckled her, her arms around him, cradling him to her chest. He lifted his hand to her other breast and began gently squeezing the nipple, while moving his tongue on the other. After a bit, he switched breasts, sucking the second as hungrily as he had the first.

“You’re making me so hot,” Caroline sighed. “Do you know what that means?”

With his mouth full of her breast, Cameron could only grunt his assent.

“Good. But we need to get you ready.” Gently she pushed him back. “Just sit back, now.”

Cameron complied, his heart pounding against his ribs. Caroline dropped to her knees in front of him and began unbuckling his belt. She quickly got it off, then unfastened his fly and pulled down his jeans and underwear. His cock sprang out, bigger and harder than it had ever been. Cameron held his breath. What if it was too small, or something? But Caroline just smiled, then stroked her fingers along it, making Cameron moan involuntarily.

“That’s nice,” Caroline said approvingly. “But I think you won’t last long in your current state.”

He would have liked to deny it, but she was almost certainly right. It felt as if he was about to come spontaneously just from the arousal of seeing her.

“No problem there, though,” Caroline said. “We’ll take care of this, and then we’ll have plenty of time.”

Before Cameron could ask what she meant, she had taken his hard prick in her mouth and was sucking it. It was the best thing he had ever felt, warm and wet, better than his hand by far. Her head began to bob up and down, and her tongue to swirl around him, and he felt the explosion coming almost at once.

“Mrs. Raven—Caroline—I’m about to—” he gasped out, then came. Spurt after spurt erupted from his cock into her waiting mouth. Caroline didn’t jerk back or gag; she kept her suction going, swallowing his cum as quickly as it appeared. When there was no more she rocked back on her heels, sighing. Cameron’s cock was wilting before his eyes. He felt stricken. He wouldn’t be able to...to...

“Don’t worry,” Caroline said soothingly, seeming to read his thoughts. “You’re young and strong...you’ll be up again in no time. And then you can fuck me. That is what you want, isn’t it? she asked. “To fuck me?”

“God, yes!” Cameron groaned. “Please!”

“Well, of course you may,” Caroline said. “Let’s get the rest of your clothes off.”

She unlaced his shoes and pulled them off, followed by his socks; his trousers and underwear followed. She grasped the hem of his t-shirt and he obediently lifted his arms, letting her pull it off and drop it aside. Stepping back, Caroline unfastened her skirt and let it slide over the curve of her hips to pool about her feet on the floor. She was now wearing only a lacy white pair of panties, with stockings and a garter belt. The panties were visibly damp. She stepped back up to Cameron.

“Why don’t you take my panties off?” she suggested.

His hands felt like all thumbs as he fumbled with the slippery material, before pulling her underwear down and off, leaving only her stockings and garter belt. He could see her aroused pussy clearly, red and glistening with moisture, curly hair damp; he could smell her arousal.

“Come over to the couch,” Caroline said. She offered a hand to help him rise, then had him lie on his back on the couch. His cock was already half-erect again. Kneeling by the side of the couch she took him back into her mouth, her skillful lips and tongue quickly bringing him back to full hardness.

“Caroline...” Cameron gasped, “You’re so sexy...it feels so good...”

Caroline pulled back and smiled at him. “Well, you ain’t felt nothing yet.” She knelt by him on the couch, then straddled him on hands and knees, her breasts swaying to graze his chest. She guided his cock to the entrance of her cunt, then paused, smiling into his eyes, before slowly settling down, impaling herself on his rigid shaft.

“Oh, oh, God,” Cameron moaned. He lifted his hands to those enticing tits, began fondling them, as Caroline slowly rose and fell on his shaft, driving him crazy with pleasure.

“So,” Caroline said teasingly, a little breathless with the effort of fucking him, “do you believe me now?”

“Oh, yes, I believe you!”

“And Sam? You believe Sam?” she persisted.

“Oh, God! Yeah, I believe Sam, too!”

“And how do you feel about it?” Caroline asked.

Cameron was in ecstasy. This was better even than her mouth had been, the best thing he’d ever felt in his life.

“I think Sam is the luckiest damned bastard on the face of the earth,” Cameron said deliriously.

“Mmmm,” Caroline said approvingly. “And you’re his best friend. So he’s decided to share his luck with you...”

“Yeah...” Cameron groaned, “I’m the second...luckiest...bastard...oh, God, oh, Jesus!”

His second orgasm was even more powerful than the first; his eyesight seemed to dim and his awareness of his body fade, all sensation concentrated on his cock where it drilled into Caroline’s cunt, her muscles clamped around it, milking him as he poured blast after blast into her. He could vaguely sense that she was coming too, her own cries of joy mingling with his, but all those sensations were secondary, like echoes from a distance. Abruptly it ended, leaving tingling in its aftermath, and the warm weight of Caroline’s body lying on top of his, his softening prick still inside her, their skins both covered with sweat.

“That was incredible,” Cameron said, wonderingly. “Absolutely incredible.”

“For me, too,” Caroline said, almost shyly. She tilted her head and kissed him. “I’m so glad to have been your first, Cameron. I can tell you’re going to make a lot of women very happy.”

They rested together for a few minutes more, regaining their breath, sharing their closeness. Eventually, Caroline got off of Cameron and offered a hand to help him sit up.

“The kids are all up in Sam’s room,” she said. “Why don’t you go join them?”

“Thank you,” Cameron said. It seemed so inadequate to express what he was feeling. He leaned forward and kissed her, a fleeting kiss, then a deeper one, then a long sharing of lips and tongues.

“Thank you,” Caroline said, laughing a little. “Go on, now.”

Cameron climbed the familiar steps towards Sam’s room. He was still completely naked, but he didn’t think anyone would care. Sam, Joan and Gina were all inside. Joan was still in her bra and panties, sitting in the chair at Sam’s desk. Sam and Gina were sitting on the bed. Gina had removed her top as well, and was wearing only her bra and jeans. Sam was still fully dressed. The three of them all looked up as Cameron entered, no one remarking on his nudity.

“Hey, Cameron,” Sam said. “How’d it go with Mom?”

Cameron blushed a little. “It went...very well,” he said.

“Well, it sure sounded like it,” Joan commented slyly.

Gina gave Cameron a grin, which he returned. I wonder if Sam will let me fuck Gina? he thought. Or Joan? Or if he could set me up with someone else? The thought of having Katarina Miller as his girlfriend came to him, of being able to fuck her any time he wanted to. He’d have to ask Sam.

“So, we were about to play cards,” Gina said, as casually as if this were any gathering of friends. “Do you want to play?”

Do I ever, Cameron thought. He sat down on the bed as well.

“Deal me in,” he said.

Epilogue

Dr. Elizabeth Ferguson worked her way through the stack of paperwork with a vague feeling of discontent. This museum job had seemed like such a great opportunity when she’d accepted it. Indeed, it was a great opportunity: the freedom to do her own research, the resources of the museum at her disposal, even her own office, albeit a closet-sized cubicle in the museum basement. On the other hand, there were the tours she had to guide—the professional staff were expected to lead a fair fraction of the school tours—the endless meetings and debates about new acquisitions, and the paperwork. Lord, who would have thought that a museum could generate so much paperwork? Only a year out of grad school, and it would already take an archaeological dig to unearth her desk from beneath the stacks of paper.

A knock came on her office door, soft, but still loud enough to make her lose her place. Irritably, she tucked a loose strand of dark brown hair back behind her ear and called out “What is it?”

The door opened and a young man stuck his head in. “Dr. Ferguson?”

Elizabeth sighed with exasperation and put her pen down. “Yes. Can I help you?”

The young man stepped inside and closed the door. Elizabeth revised her estimate of his age downwards. He was really only a teenager; probably a high school student. Very self-possessed for a student though. His dark eyes met hers boldly; his face was framed with black hair, and his shoulders were broad and sturdy. Remarkably handsome for a youngster, Elizabeth thought absently, and with an air of confidence quite beyond his years.

“Hello Dr. Ferguson,” the boy said. “My name is Sam Raven. The people upstairs gave me your name.”

“What can I do for you?” Elizabeth asked. Heaven knew what they had been thinking about, to send him to her. Elizabeth had nothing to do with students, except for guiding the occasional tour. Still, he seemed a nice enough guy; she might as well try to help him.

“I was on a tour that you guided a couple of months ago,” Sam said. He sat in the chair in front of her desk and crossed his legs, looking very much at ease. Elizabeth noticed the muscle that showed through the thin shirt. He was surprisingly sexy for a teenager. It had been quite a while since Elizabeth had been attracted to anyone; her job took up too much time. But she had to admit, this student was the most attractive boy—man—she had seen in a long time.

“You would probably remember it,” Sam went on, seemingly unaware of her reaction to him. “I collapsed part way through it and had to be rushed to the hospital.”

“Oh!” Elizabeth said in startlement. “That was you?”

“That was me,” Sam confirmed.

“Yes, that was quite a shock. Never had anything like that happen before. How are you? Are you fully recovered?”

“I seem to be,” Sam said. “I certainly feel fine.”

“Well, I’m glad to hear it,” Elizabeth said. He certainly looked the picture of health. Elizabeth surreptitiously adjusted her blouse; it felt strangely tight on her, and her nipples were rubbing sensitively against the fabric. It was kind of uncomfortable.

“Just before I collapsed,” Sam went on, “you’d shown us a small clay statue in the pre-Columbian gallery...”

“Oh, yes, the totem figure,” Elizabeth said. “That’s actually my specialty, you know.”

“Yes, that’s what they said downstairs. Can you tell me about it?”

“Sure,” Elizabeth said. She leaned back in her chair, trying to get comfortable. Her bra felt confining, too, and the chafing of her breasts was sending distracting little tingles down to her crotch. She hoped Sam didn’t notice. “Anyway, it’s a totem figure, used by a tribal Shaman to summon a particular spirit. When summoned, the spirit would reside inside the Shaman and grant him supernatural powers.”

“What kind of spirit? What kind of powers?” Sam asked, leaning forward intently. My, he’s handsome, Elizabeth thought involuntarily. I’ll bet the girls at school are all crazy about him.

“Er, well, there were different kinds of spirits, and different totem figures were used to summon them. The placard in the museum claims that this particular figure is a fertility spirit.”

Sam picked up on her skeptical phrasing. “But you disagree with that?”

“Well, yes, actually. The particular tribe in question—it resided in this area long before European colonization—generally used images of pregnant women to represent fertility. The figure in the gallery is, um, a tumescent man.” Elizabeth had a brief thought about tumescent men, or one in particular, and shook it off. Giving up pretense, she tugged at her bra through the blouse, trying to adjust it. “Anyway, I think that this totem represents a different kind of spirit.”

Sam seemed to have noticed her distraction. “If it makes you more comfortable,” he suggested, “you can take off your top. I don’t mind.”

“Thanks!” Elizabeth said gratefully. She quickly unbuttoned her blouse and set it aside. That was an improvement, but it was really the bra that was bothering her; she removed that, too, letting her heavy breasts hang free. “Oh, that feels much better,” she said, rubbing her breasts a little. The rubbing felt very nice, too. It took her a moment to recollect herself and stop. “Sorry! What was I saying?”

Sam had been examining her breasts with interest, but he looked back up at her words. “You were saying that you think the totem represents a different kind of spirit,” he prompted.

“Oh, right!” Elizabeth said. “Well, I think it is a spirit of...well...a spirit of sexuality, of sexual pleasure. After all, there’s more to sex than just fertility, right?” A lot more. Her mind was busy supplying images of how much more there might be.

“Yes...” Sam said thoughtfully. “That makes a lot of sense. In fact, it explains nearly everything.”

“Good,” Elizabeth said brightly, squirming a little. She wanted to rub her tits some more, but didn’t want to be rude. “Um, explains what?”

“Go ahead and rub your breasts, if you like,” Sam said. “You might enjoy pinching your nipples, too. It explains my experiences of the last couple of months.”

Elizabeth tried pinching her nipples. That was something she usually didn’t do, but Sam was right, it felt really good. She squeezed harder, sending a mix of pain and pleasure sizzling through her. “Ooo. Um, your experiences?” she asked absently.

“Yeah,” Sam said. “You see, I touched that statue just before I collapsed.”

I ought to scold him for that, Elizabeth thought, but really, he’s such a dear. “That’s against the rules, you know,” she said half-heartedly, pinching her nipples again. Oh, it felt good.

“Yes, I know,” Sam said. “Anyway, I think the spirit possessed me. It must have been summoned, but the Shaman was interrupted, or something, and was never possessed by it. A long time to wait for the right person to come along.”

“Uhhh,” Elizabeth said, “you think it possessed you?”

“Yes. I think that’s why I collapsed. And why I now have this influence.”

“What kind of influence?” Elizabeth asked. This was a crazy story, but she really couldn’t bring herself to mind being visited by him. In fact, she’d like to have him hang around longer.

“On women, mainly,” Sam said. “Like you. What are you thinking about, right now?”

“I, well, I guess I’m thinking, um, I guess I’m thinking that I’d like to fuck you,” Elizabeth said with some confusion.

“So ask yourself this: you just met me. I’m much younger than you. But you’re sitting there topless and thinking about fucking me after only a few minutes. Would you normally act this way?”

Would I act like this? Elizabeth asked. Is this my normal behavior? Her eyes widened with the shock of realization. “My God, you’re right!” she gasped. “I wouldn’t act like this.” An even more unpalatable thought then occurred to her. “Does that mean you aren’t going to fuck me?” she asked in dismay.

Sam laughed. “Don’t worry, I’m going to fuck you. I’ve been using my influence on you full volume since I got here.”

Elizabeth gave a sigh of relief. “Well, thank goodness for that!” She stood up. “Do you mind if I go ahead and take the rest of my clothes off, then?” she asked him, starting to unfasten her skirt.

“Go ahead,” Sam said, and she started to strip. “This is what I want from you. I want to know everything I can find out about this spirit: what it can do; what it’s limits are; how it can be controlled. I want you to tell me whatever you know, and find out whatever you can.”

“I’ll be happy to do that,” Elizabeth said. She was completely nude, now, stroking her fingers luxuriantly over her hot pussy. “But why? Do you want to get rid of it?”

“Certainly not!” Sam said with a laugh. “But I want to understand it. I want to know what else it can do.”

“I guess that makes sense,” Elizabeth agreed. She circled around the desk and dropped to her knees in front of him. Unfastening his trousers, she extracted his stiff cock. It was beautiful. Instinctively she leaned forward and licked it, then took it into her mouth, savoring the sweetness of his pre-cum against her tongue. An image of the totem came to her, bringing a surge of heat with it. Sam stroked her hair as she sucked him, and she closed her eyes in pleasure.

“Get up and bend over the desk,” Sam said after a minute. Elizabeth quickly complied, leaning over it with her legs spread wide. Her breasts hung down heavily, hard nipples grazing the stack of paperwork she’d just been working on. Her body quivered with anticipation.

Then Sam was behind her; his arms encircled her, hands cupping her full tits as his cock found the entrance of her pussy and pressed in. She moaned in pleasure as he filled her.

“I’ll find out...anything you want...” Elizabeth gasped. “Just please, please fuck me.”

“That’s good,” Sam said, starting to move inside her. “Elizabeth. My lovely Elizabeth.”

She felt a glow of pleasure at him saying her name. Lovely. He thinks I’m lovely. The small part of her mind that was not concentrated on the pleasure of fucking him was thinking out the new research project. It would be very interesting, she thought, in its own right. She could establish once and for all that the usual interpretation of the totem was wrong. And this project would come with such lovely fringe benefits...

Then ecstasy engulfed her, and erased the world for a while.

THE END