The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Touch

Mature themes, please if you are underage leave this site.

Names depicted from this story are chosen by random. It is not meant to offend anyone.

Hello my name is Alex, I am the best man in my best friends wedding. His name is Geoffrey and his marrying the woman that I love Anita. Anita is from the Philippines who grew up here in the states. She still maintained that Filipina quality, she is tall for a Filipina, 5′7, and 100 pounds. She has long black hair and a body that every woman would envy. I loved her from the moment that I saw and met her and here she is right now marrying my best friend.

I never knew why she hates me that much. A few months before she was marrying Geoffrey, we were about to go out. Anita lives a block away from me and 2 houses down from Geoffrey, I met her when Geoffrey and I were hooking up to watch a movie when I saw her washing her car. The moment our eyes met it felt like it was the 4th of July, sparks were flying everywhere. Finally I had the courage to ask her out and she said yes. The night that we were to go out, I received a call from my grandma, my grandfather was on his deathbed and of all the time that he ask to see me was of course on that special day, that’s Murphy’s Law for you. I could not say no to my grandparents as they were part of me when I was growing up, they were always there for me and it tore me apart that they had to move to Arizona for their retirement. After hanging up the phone I called an airline to make my reservation and quickly packed my bag. I left a message for my parents who were in Europe so they knew what was happening. I then gave Geoffrey a call and told him what was happening. I made a mistake of asking Geoffrey for a favor that he tell Anita why I could not make our date tonight since my grandfather was dying, rather than me telling her. He agreed to explain to Anita what was going on and to ask for a rain check as he jokingly teased me. I smiled and thank him and went on to the airport. When I got to Arizona, I got a cab to get to my grandparents place, but I was too late. My grandfather had left us, I tried to console my grandmother and helped her in anyway I can. What was supposed to be a day turned out to be a week my parents finally called and ask how things were? Finally my grandmother was okay to be left alone and I was about to leave when she asked me to meet her in her room.

I was their only grandson and they loved me a lot, I returned that love and respect with whatever I could and now my grandmother showing her appreciation gave me my grandfather’s necklace. It looked like a beetle and in the middle of the beetle’s leg holding what seems to be a black pearl. My grandmother put it on me and as she was tightening the clasp she was whispering some weird incantation, as soon as she was done it felt like the beetles legs were burrowing on my chest, with the black pearl still between us, I could feel the pressure and pain, as I was about to reach for my chest, my grandmother stops my hand and told me not to look down and let the process takes it course. She then whispered in my ear that the beetle represents the strength of mind and that the pearl will give me sight to see clearly. Combine both and it will give me powers of which I can change the life of lives. The riddle confused me and as I look at my grandmother and gave her a hug I then realized what she meant. I gave her a peck on her cheeks and told her I love her as I left her in her room to go back to my life.

I never regretted going to my grandfathers’ funeral and taking care of my grandmother until now, seeing how Geoffrey was going to marry Anita. I was pissed but what could I do. When I came back I called her and she never returned my call. I went to her place and her parents told me that she is not taking any visitors right at the moment. I asked Geoffrey what was going on and he told me that the night I left she was distraught, since she was ready for the date and I had to cancel, then he took my place and made sure that she enjoyed the night. This continued for the whole week that I was gone, they enjoyed each others company and that they went out, as in as an item. I looked at Geoffrey with anger but I realized that it was my own fault. Geoffrey liked Anita but since I asked her first he let the feeling go. I turned around and told him that I needed to be alone. A few days turned to weeks then months I was surprised that I was being ask by Geoffrey to be his best man. I never heard from Anita since I arrived, never even seen her and its odd that she won’t call nor see me. For some weird reason we stopped bumping to each other.

Finally the reception, Anita saw me looking at her, she looked like an angel, wearing her bridal gown, but all I got from her was a dagger look that could have pierced through my soul. I did not know what the reason was but I need to find out why she hates me so. Finally I had the chance as she was dancing on the dance floor with everyone, I went close by her and ask to cut in. She could not refuse since everyone was there, with disdain she grabbed my hand and started dancing with me. You could fit a horse between us, the space that she kept but finally the music stop and I was able to (her allowing me to) give her a hug. My hand touched her forearm where her skin was bare, what I saw shocked me.

I saw Geoffrey the day I left, in Anita’s home. I could hear him telling Anita that I could not make it to our date but that he could not lie for me. Geoffrey told Anita that I was going to Vegas to meet an old girlfriend. Anita wept but the suave debonair Geoffrey gave her his handkerchief wipe the tears away and told her that he would love to show her a good time. What I saw in Anita’s mind seems like it took a whole lifetime, but it only took a few second. She then jerked her hand away and the link was severed, although an essence of my being was already left in her mind. I had to be sure of what I saw, I need to know, although what I saw I knew that it had already happened and it was real. I went to where Geoffrey was, held his hand and congratulated him. I saw in his mind what I saw in Anita’s mind, the betrayal of a friend. Not only that, I saw him during our college days handing my paper to our instructor after changing some of my answers. I knew that my answers were correct and could not believe that I chose the wrong ones. Now I know, and why, when we graduated he graduated with honors while I was just a distant 2nd, always second, second in love, second at work until now.

I broke the link gave Geoffrey a friendly hug and told him that I need to go since my grandma left me an important message on my cell phone. I then looked for Anita, since I was able to leave a small present in her mind she could not avoid me anymore. She let me hug her goodbye and as I let go, I whispered in her ear to go to the bathroom, take off her panties and give it to me I will be waiting at the front of the reception door. She broke off from my grip once again her eyes slit in anger and gave me a piercing look, she was about to slap me when all of a sudden her eyes wide open as her feet started to move to the direction of the bathroom. She tried to turn around but her feet kept on walking, she was looking at me turning from her neck in disbelief of what was happening. I waited for a few minutes outside the reception hall and here comes Anita. She was able to fold her panties in her hand making it look like a handkerchief, upon reaching me she gave me a hug and slips the panties in my coat pocket. She tried to ask how and why but I stopped her. I looked at her holding her by her arm and I whispered in her ear.

[Alex]

Under no circumstance are you going to have sex with Geoffrey, you will give him an excuse every time he asks for your pussy. For your whole honeymoon trip you are not to show him your naked body nor let him touch your pussy, you are not to give him a kiss either.

I then told her that she was to call me every 5 hours from the time that she wakes up till the time that she sleeps to report to me on what was happening. I gave her my cell phone number and started to walk away. I could feel her confused thoughts but for now I’ll let her suffer.

After my grandmother told me her mumbo jumbo about the beetle and the pearl I gave her a hug, just then I saw my grandmothers’ memories everything from when she was born till my grandfather died. I saw the power of the necklace and what it could do. I never realized that my grandfather was this powerful but could not fathom that he never used this necklace. I found out from my grandmothers memories that he found this necklace from an ancient Mayan ruins. As he found it one of the high priest that was with him helped him wear it and started the incantation as my grandmother did to me. My grandfather helps the chieftain and his people by giving them shelter, education and money. In return the high priest offered his daughter to my grandfather as well as the power of this beetle. It was not by chance that he found this necklace, according to folklore, it was destined that a good man with a good heart should find the power of the Mayan gods. I looked at the beetle, by now the black pearl was already in my chest, the leg of the beetle has burrowed it deep in me and what was left was the beetle’s body and head. It looked like a tattooed scar on my chest.

The day has past and I am sure that Anita and Geoffrey were already in Hawaii by now. I put on a shirt and waited for Anita to call. I made myself a pot of coffee and sure enough the phone rang.

[Alex]

Hello?

[Anita]

Alex? Its Anita, how are you doing this? Why are you doing this to me?

[Alex]

In time I will answer your questions, for now you are mine. Did you have sex with your husband?

[Anita]

No, he is downstairs getting coffee, I tried but for some reason I couldn’t. I told him that I have my period and we should wait for a few days.

[Alex]

Did you take a shower together? Did you kiss him?

[Anita]

No, I tried but could not kiss him, when I took a shower I told him so that he does not get hot he shouldn’t see me naked for now since we cannot make love.

[Alex]

Did he ask you to at least give him a blow job?

[Anita]

Yes, but when his penis got close to my mouth, I am not sure why, I could not open my mouth.

[Alex]

What did you tell him then? Why you can’t suck him.

[Anita]

That my tooth was hurting every time I suck on something.

I laughed my balls off hearing her lame excuse to Geoffrey, and I made sure that she could hear me laugh.

[Alex]

Good girl, maintain that until you come back home. Oh by the way Anita, I want you to start playing with yourself every hour, stopping every time you feel like cumming, you are never to cum until I tell you to, then starting again after 15 minutes. I will talk to you when you come back home, and remember no sex, neither kissing nor showing your naked body to Geoffrey. By the way, you will meet me for lunch the day after you arrive from there.

After saying my piece to Anita I quickly hanged up the phone and finished my coffee.

A week has gone by and both Geoffrey and Anita were back from their honeymoon. I saw Geoffrey waiting for me in my office the next morning. We work in the same law firm, Hawthorne, Thornberry and Jacques law firm. Both Geoffrey and I are up for partnership and right now they have not decided who to choose between us. Geoffrey and I agreed that they were no hard feeling if one of us didn’t get selected. I saw from the wedding what Geoffrey did to make sure I don’t get selected, and while he was in Hawaii getting blue balls I was undoing what he has done. I shook Geoffrey’s hand and let a small amount of my essence in his brain. I was careful enough to make sure that he does not notice what I was planning to do to him, to his career and to his lovely wife. He told me about their trip in Hawaii which I already knew from Anita the day that she called me. He could not understand why Anita was prude as to not even give him a blow job. I then told him that Anita being a Filipina might be embarrassed in giving a blowjob. Even though she grew up here she still has that value thingies. I then teased Geoffrey by asking him if it is true about what I read on Filipina women, that they have great firm breast, dark areolas and protruding nipples hairy pussy and sexy body. He then shrugged his shoulders and told me how he would know since he could not even see her naked. I offered my sympathy and told him that maybe since she was a Filipina in DNA that his big dick my damage her small Filipina Pussy. He laughed at my naive ness on Pussy, and told me that a pussy was like a balloon, the bigger you put in the more it will adapt to it the more the women will like it. The more air you put in a balloon the balloon will adapt to the amount of air you put in. I then ask what happens when you put in too much air would her pussy explodes then? He shook his head and just looked at me smiling. I told him that I will try to help him out and was able to convince him to call Anita and have her meet me in my office so we can go to lunch. I was able to persuade him to think that it was his idea. Even though I already told Anita to meet me for lunch the first time that we talked, I am still new to this and did not want him to start realizing what I was doing so right now I try to put in signals rather than pushing the issue.

Lunch time came and here comes Anita in my office. She was wearing a white blouse and you can see the sweet pink bra she was wearing, a camel colored knee length skirt that hugs her curve and a surprise underneath with that lovely skirt I bet. We went to Angelos’ a fine Italian dining. I requested for a corner booth at the back. As we sat down I told Anita to go to the bathroom and take of her bra and panties and to give it to me. She looked at me in hatred but same as it was in her wedding reception she followed my request. A few minutes later and she came back, she tried to slip it in my coat pocket once again but I stopped her, I ordered her to leave it on the table for now. Her tears were starting to form but I told her to stop crying and to behave. As Leo our waiter saw Anita by the table he approached us to take our order, he noticed Anita’s undergarment sitting by the edge of the table. I smiled, Anita then realized what was happening she placed her panties on the table in ways that you could see a little yellow stain by the middle of her panty liner. Leo tried to be civil and asked for our orders. After getting our order he left and Anita tried to grab her underwear. I stopped her and told her to leave it.

[Alex]

Seems like you have some problems there? So you have any medical condition that I should know about since it appears that you are leaking?

[Anita]

{Her face red with Embarrassment} No, it’s just sometimes I get a small amount of discharge. Ever since you told me to play and stopping at the verge of climax, I am getting more discharge than before.

I could tell she wanted to know how I was doing what I was doing, but before she could ask me some questions Leo came with our drinks. Leo was smiling now as he looked at the stained underwear once more. Anita was dying with the way Leo looked at her, as soon as Leo left I looked at Anita’s beautiful eyes, I smiled and told her,

[Alex]

Do me a favor love, grab 2 ice cubes from your drink and I want you to insert one in your pussy and the other to your ass. I don’t care where you insert the ice just as long as I can see them in you.

Her eyes were wide in disbelief, if I didn’t stop her from crying she would have been bawling her eyes out right about now, but I showed no sympathy for her. She was about to say no when her hand started to rise from the table and dipping 2 fingers in her sprite. When her finger came out of the glass, there were 2 ice cubes in her hand. I saw as she spread her legs, hiked her skirt up and started to insert one of the ice cubes in her pussy. I could tell from her expression that the shock of cold ice going in her hot pussy. The surprised expression on her face tells me that the feeling of ice in her pussy was a new experience for her. She could barely move to put the next one in her ass but to her surprised her body started slouching, allowing easier access to her ass. In sliding down and arching her waste up it somehow pushed the ice deeper in her pussy making her bite her lower lips. By now her ass is at the corner of the sit in our booth as she spread her legs even wider to accommodate pushing the ice in her ass. She bit her lips harder as her ass engulfed the cube and sucked it in her hole. It took her a few minutes to compose herself and even then she could barely talk from the pain/sensation she was feeling in both of her holes. I told her to show me her breast before she could do anything her hands were already unbuttoning her blouse to show me her breast. I made a comment that what I told her husband was right, she being a Filipina has a firm nice breast, dark areolas and nipples that just wants to be sucked. I grabbed a handful and started playing with her nipples pinching it and pulling it, I could tell with the ice in her holes and the way I rub her breast and rolling her nipples between my fingers that I made her feel something she’s never felt before. That or she is horny as well from playing with herself for almost a week without cumming.

[Alex]

What size are your breasts?

[Anita]

34 B

[Alex]

Why don’t you grabbed one more ice and start rubbing your breast with them, circle them on your areolas and nipples for me.

She followed my command and grabbed another cube from her glass. She circled the cube on her nipples, as her right nipples started to get hard she went to her left when it did the same thing I told her to leave the two upper buttons of her blouse undone and dump the cube back to her drink, I let her pull her skirt down and straighten her blouse as not to attract too much attention. As the waiter came he can clearly see the dark protruding nipples of Anita through her blouse, with the melting ice still damp on her nipples the blouse soaked enough of the moisture that it stuck on her erect nipples showing its color out. Anita’s face turned as red as the rose set on the table. The waiter asked what else he could do for us as he glanced a few more times and tried to peek at Anita’s breast, I told him everything was fine.

As soon as the waiter left, I explained to Anita what has happened the night that we were supposed to go out. I condemn her in trusting Geoffrey’s word rather than waiting for me to come back and calling me and asking me for herself. I criticized her for not trusting me and believing in my love for her, for not seeing me when I dropped by at her home upon my return. I showed my anger and told her how much she meant to me. But now all that would change, my niceness is only skin deep for people who betray me, and since he is associated with Geoffrey she will be suffering from her husbands’ folly. I then allowed her to ask me questions.

[Anita]

How can you do this? I did not drink anything that you gave me how can you control me and embarrassed me like this? And if you love me as much as you claim you do why are you doing this to me?

[Alex]

Well I realized that when I touch a person, I can see what’s in their minds, what happened before and what they are thinking. In part since I can see what’s in your mind I was able to leave a part of myself merged in with person I touch making me able to persuade them no matter what it is that I ask for. It has something to do with the left and right hemisphere of the brain function. As for why, well its payback for you and your husbands betrayal, from what he did to me in college and now at work, as for being in love with you? Well your stupidity cost you that by not seeing me talking to me finding out what really happened. Now all I have for you and Geoffrey is anger, hatred that needs to be quenched. Enough of this, you are now mine, you will do anything I say and want no matter how humiliating it could be. The good thing about it, is that you will know you are doing it but cannot stop yourself, hence your stained underwear on top of the table, also you cannot tell anyone of what I can do. It will be both of our little secret.

I still have feelings for Anita but I cannot show nor tell her that, I could not tell her the truth, and that I still do love her. I then asked a few personal questions to Anita as we ate and she was to answer me truthfully.

[Alex]

Are you still a virgin?

[Anita]

Yes I am.

[Alex]

Have you ever masturbated before I told her to?

[Anita]

Yes I have.

[Alex]

Have you given a blowjob before? How many and to whom?

[Anita]

Never, I have never given anyone a blowjob before. The most that I’ve done was kissed a boyfriend. I only had 2 boyfriends before I got married to Geoffrey.

I laughed at her innocence which embarrassed her even more. After our luncheon I left a substantial amount of money to cover our food and tip for Leo, I then asked Anita to leave her undergarment for Leo as a tip. As she stood up and walked in front of me I could see the melting ice in her holes has made a stain on her skirt, I smiled and I knew from the connection I left in her brain that she knew this and she was dying of embarrassment for those who might see it. I smiled at Leo and told him that my friend left a souvenir for him he smiled and said thanks as he went in to clean up.

Outside the restaurant I let Anita turn around and talk to me, having her back face the busy public street for her humiliation and degradation. The color of her skirt magnified the stain even more, it’s even noticeable in daylight. Her eyes shut trying to cry. I told her to look at me and gave her a few more suggestions. Before going home I told her to go to a sex shop close by her home and borrow a porno tape when she nodded her head knowing that she does not have a choice, I then reminded her to call me when she gets home before she watch it. I then asked her to continue not letting Geoffrey have sex with her nor see her naked body, also not to give him a blow job not even a hand job. As I let her go I gave her one last hug and whispered in her ears. She broke the hug looked at me in disbelief as I left her there in the sidewalk, with stained skirt hands in her mouth and the thought of what else is coming.

As I got back in the office Geoffrey came in my office to ask how it went. As I was giving him some lies I kept on pushing more information to his brain, of asking Anita to have sex with him, ask for a blow job hand job anything imaginable for Anita to touch his cock. I then left a notion in part of his brain that will deprive him of an erection unless he was with another guy. Geoffrey has always hated people with an alternative lifestyle and with this information I was working on my revenge. Just as Geoffrey left my office I received a call from Anita, she was calling me at the sex shop close by her home telling me that she has borrowed some porn from the sex shop and bought some toys that I have asked for. I then asked her how the ice felt in her, she remained quiet, and I asked her once more if the ice has completely melted in her holes and that if the stain was still visible, she still remained quiet. I then told her, that she is to be punished for not answering me she was to charge her purchase through her and Geoffrey’s credit card, before she could reply I told her that it was too late and never let me wait for an answer unless she is willing to suffer the consequence of making me ask twice. I then told her to call me when she gets home. Before leaving her outside the restaurant I told her to buy two wireless remote control toys, a wireless butt plug and a wireless vibrating egg. Like a good follower I could tell that she charged her toys she bought and the rental with her credit card as instructed so that it’ll show on the bill when it comes, I also told her to establish a membership in the sex shop and to put my name along with it.

When she got home she called me once more and once again I told her of what I expected her to do, I told her to shove the butt plug in her ass and to do the same with the vibrating egg in her pussy. I made sure that she only buy a big enough egg that it will not cause her to loose her virginity. I then told her before watching the tape that she was to turn on the 2 toys and leave the control by the kitchen counter. While watching the tape the 2 toys were to be kept on at all times, she was also to play with her clit, I also instructed her never to turn off the toys until the batteries run out. At that moment a sinister thought came to my head and I gave her another cruel suggestion, that no matter what she does she will always be in the verge of climax but never to cum until I tell her she can. Before I hanged up the phone I told her not to call me again that I will make contact with her if I so desire and hanged the phone up. I turned my chair around and looked at the view outside, the space needle sure does look good in this sunny day, and I bet it would look better on the top floor as one of the senior partner.

Linda my secretary came rushing in my office grinning and told me that the senior partner needed to see me. I thanked her, held her hand and gave her a hug as she wished me good luck. I saw a glimpse of her life and images that made me smile. Linda was a nerdy looking kid with her glasses, but she is smart and very resourceful and has been very loyal to me. She followed me outside of my office and yelled good luck to me once more as I rushed for the elevator to go meet with the senior partners. As the elevator doors were closing I could see Geoffrey asking Linda what was happening and could see his shock as he looked at me. I just smiled a toothy grin and wave at him with my left hand and a thumb up on my right.

As soon as I went in the large conference room, I shook each ones of the partners hand. What took a mere seconds for them took a lifetime for me, I was able to get in their heads, the power of the beetle along with the pearl seems like its getting stronger and stronger the deeper it burrowed in my chest where my heart is, I could not separate nor stop it anymore. It’s coming in clear anyone that I touch. Once I shook the last hand all I could think about was it is done, as the fisherman would say hook, line and sinker. The meeting took only 15 minutes and it was over I got the coveted prize the Geoffrey and I were seeking. The partners were planning to wait for later in the day to announce it to anyone. Since I made a request and asked if I may be excuse earlier to celebrate with a few love ones and prepare for a party for friends they allowed me to be able to leave earlier that day. Jerald Jacques asked if my work was done and I recommended to hand it temporarily to Geoffrey and I will clean it up on Monday knowing how stingy he is with his work. I was not sure if my powers affected what I ask for but the other partners seem to agree to let me go earlier than usual and to make it memorable for me they went down and called an emergency meeting for everyone to share in my good fortune. I shook their hands once again and showed them my appreciation in the way I smiled choosing me over my best friend. Before I left the conference room, I could hear Hawthorne telling his secretary to send a memo to everyone about the emergency meeting and to meet at my now defunct office.

When I got to my office Linda came in and gave me a celebratory hug and a kiss on the cheek. She then quickly apologizes as it was an inappropriate behavior. I returned her token of gratitude by doing the same thing and told her that without her, I wouldn’t be where I am now. A boss is only as good as his secretary and that was why I was going to take her with me. Her smile lightens up my office I knew I made her day. Along with working with me once more, she was going to get a raise along with being on the top floor with me. I asked her to set up a small party at my home and to invite a few friends that works with me here, along with her friends if she wants. I made sure that she did not invite Geoffrey and to make sure that he does not hear anything about it. As soon as Linda walked out of my office to prepare for what I have asked for, the speaker turned on it was Thornberry requesting everyone to meet by the conference room in my floor. As soon as I showed up, the senior partner announced my promotion and congratulated me. As they came to me and shook my hand, Jacques grabbed the folder in my hand and handed it to a surprised Geoffrey to work on immediately since I was planning to leave early. Before he can mutter a word Jacques turned his back and shook my hand along with a pat in the back.

After everyone has shaken my hand or gave me a peck on the cheeks as they congratulated me, I knew that this whole crew was now mine. Geoffrey gave me a stern handshake still shocked that I got the coveted price of all. I smiled gave him a hug and told him that all good things will be shared to good friends. As I let go I gave him another stern handshake and hammered the final nail in his coffin. I then went to Linda and made sure that everything was taken care of. She nodded with an affirmative smile and told me not to worry she will take care of everything. I knew that the project handed to Geoffrey will take him all day and most of the nights due to my persuasion I quickly drove to his home and to give his wife a lovely visit.

Anita opened the door and was surprised to see me standing there. Even with her hair disheveled, she still looked like an angel, her body was drench with her sweat and yet she still smelled like a blooming rose. Her nipples were hard, you could tell from the way that they were poking though her tank top so I teased her, stating that this is how a horny wife looks like, I gave her erect nipples a pinch and told her to stand by the open door and count till 30 before closing it. As I rushed pass her I could smell her sweetness I could just imagine how the rest of her smell and feels like. I guess this answer my question on what it would look like when your holes were plug with vibrating toys, playing with your clit and watching porn all day. As I walked by their kitchen I saw the two remote controls for Anita’s toys, I grabbed them and shove it in my pocket. I then sat by the living room and waited for her to show up. A few seconds seems like an eternity standing by the door in her shorts and tank top drenched in her sweat. The shorts fit just right that you could see her ass nicely and her tank top, she should have bought one of those that have a built in bra to protect her poking around like that, I doubted that it will help seeing her nipples before. As soon as she got to 30, she closed the door and proceeds to where I was. I looked at her smiled and told he not to talk. With the complete silence I could hear a faint hum and I teased her asking her what that sound was. I asked her if she put the setting to the max and she answered no, when I ask why she just mentioned that she wanted to take it easy since she could not cum. I smiled at her knowledge but now that she was waiting to cum she probably wished that it was set up in a higher setting hoping that would let her release what has been building inside of her. I told her to take off her clothes, as she wanted to beg, her arm started moving undressing herself, taking off her tank top and sliding her shorts down to the floor. As I stood up I told her to spread her arms to the side and do the same with her legs. I picked up her shorts and her tank top and held it close to my nose as I took a deep breath. The sweet smell of wetness from her pussy gave my pants a tight shake her short was wet with a mixture of sweat and juices coming from her. I suspected that she was naked and when she heard the door bell threw the tank top and short quickly on herself to see who it was. I looked at her eyes and saw the lust in them, I started caressing her breast, circling her dark areola as I pinch her right nipples hard I quickly sucked on her other nipples like a baby getting milk from their mothers’ breast. She buckled momentarily as my tongue licked her erect nipple. As I let go of her right nipple my hand started rubbing her inner thigh and as I rub by her crotch she let a low moan out. I could feel how wet she was. I inserted my middle finger in her pussy and felt her muscles tighten up, as I put my palm on her clit and started rubbing it up and down making sure that my palm was giving her clit a nice rub, my finger was in her pussy rubbing her inside generously, I felt the egg vibrating softly inside her. I quickly took my finger out and licked her dripping juice from it, her smell her taste it was heavenly. I then turned around and whispered to myself that it was not yet the time. I turned around and looked at her once more, her eyes were giving me the pleading look of putting my finger back in, to suck her nipples once again but was afraid to ask and right now that was what I was waiting for, for her to plead me to fuck her and help her cum. As I look at her sweat soaking face, I slid my hand in both my coat pocket and turned the vibrator on hard, feeling the vibrator in maximum setting, her legs collapse on her kneeling on the floor in front of me without any orders, she placed her finger in her pussy was starting to finger fuck herself. She was trying not to give me the satisfaction of pleading allowing her to cum. As I looked at her I put a finger on her chin and lifted her head to look at me, she closed her eyes and I could see from her expression the creased forehead, her lips partly parted, teeth biting her tongue the look of how much she wanted to cum. I kissed her hard, sucking on her tongue and I felt her reciprocate the kiss, I quickly pulled away and as I let go her body collapse on the floor unable to control herself anymore she let a low moan out of her mouth, I told her to turn around and show me her full body which she did. I instructed her to show me how she plays with herself pinching her nipples rubbing her clit. I was not sure if it was my suggestion or she was doing it on her own free will but I did not care. I saw as she inserted another finger in and out of her pussy, I quickly told her just one finger as I did not want her to accidentally rip herself. I could see her wet pussy now more than ever, she has her legs spread apart too wide not to notice her trimmed hairy region. I heard her whisper please, to let her cum. I asked her to say it louder as I could not hear what she was whispering. Again she mentioned it this time louder, as I just looked at her. I was tempted to unzip my pants but again I reminded myself not yet it was not the right time. I turned the vibrator in both her holes off and all of a sudden she felt empty. She tried frantically rubbing her clit, pinching her breast and nipples rubbing hard wishing that she could cum, but I told her to stop. She stopped but quickly opened her eyes pleading this time

[Anita]

Please, don’t do this to me, please let me cum. Please I beg you.

I knew that it was her and not my command who was pleading to release her desire, to make her cum.

[Alex]

Take a cold shower it well help subside that heat inside of you.

She gave me an angered look, she quickly knelt in front of me rubbing my already hard cock begging me to let her cum, and finally the magic word came out.

[Anita]

Please don’t do this to me, please I will do anything just please let me cum

I smiled at her feeble attempt for me to let her cum I held my ground and was proud of it. I told her once again to go take a quick cold shower, as she finally stopped rubbing my cock and went upstairs. I followed her up and started rummaging through her and Geoffrey’s stuff. I pulled out a teal bicycle shorts from her drawer and a white tank top and set it by her bed. With out a bra her erect hard nipples will be very visible in this tight fitting top. I could tell that she bought this sometime back but now it was a size smaller than what she usually wear. The short that I grabbed should show a darker color when wet, plus it should be tight enough that it should show her cute ass cheeks as it hugs her lovely ass, and also without any panties on should show her mound pretty well. As she got out of the shower she jumps seeing me lying on their bed. I pointed to her what to wear and she begged me that they will not fit her anymore. I lazily laid down their bed and offered her a choice. I asked her she could sit on my face and let me lick her wet pussy or she can wear the clothes I chose her. Feeling rejected from telling her to take a cold shower and not wanting to follow what I want, she grabbed the bicycle short and started pulling it on her long silky smooth legs as she got it on her waist you can see the her mound from the tightness of the short, she was embarrassed wearing this in front of me even though I have seen her completely naked before. I asked if Geoffrey saw this and she replied no. She then grabbed the top and tried to slip it on her body I could tell by the way her nipples were out that she was still horny. As she got the shirt all the way down you can see her belly button. Her nipples were clearly visible and still show her arousal. I asked her to turn around and face the mirror while I checked her ass, she complied and as soon as she saw herself in the mirror she bit her lips and quickly looked down. Her ass was lovely in these shorts, and even with the butt plug in you can hardly tell that there was one in her ass. She bought a size small enough that when her ass was clenched it will hide the tapered end of it. I asked her how she looked and she quietly whispered like a whore. I ask her one more time since I did not hear her, she then again quickly turned around and in anger shouted

[Anita]

like a FUCKING WHORE.

I was shocked at her reaction but smiled altogether.

[Alex]

Well since you are being disrespectful to me, then I guess you will wear that when we go shopping for my party tonight. I was thinking of asking you to change to something more civilized but since you raised your voice to me too bad.

Her surprised look as I said shopping was priceless, she quickly tried to run and catch me before I went downstairs begging me to forgive her, apologizing for her outburst. I looked at her and said in a calm tone you should have thought of that before you yell, remember what I said on the phone a while ago, don’t do anything that will disappoint me unless you are willing to suffer the consequence, now get your purse, car keys and meet me at the grocery store by the gas station on 100th and don’t make me wait