The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Touch, Chapter Three

MC, MF, EX, MD, MA

Synopsis: What was a casual stroll on summer break has thrust Jon into the unknown with a power he doesn’t fully understand and has no control over. But what seems like a harmless gift will bring about consequences that go far beyond his understanding.

Copyright © 2015 Tan, All Rights Reserved

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence. This story may be freely distributed and archived, as long as the text remains intact and properly credited.

In those early days I was all questions. What did it mean? How did it happen? Did I always have this ability and was it just activated when I had my accident? Did the mysterious people in the hospital do something to me? But humans are nothing but resilient and before long I was more interested in what I could do with my abilities than how they came to be. Then before long even those questions became less important to how far I could take my powers. What was it they say? With great power... comes no responsibility.

I avoided touching anyone else in the day that followed, but with every hour I became more curious to try it again. I told myself it was because I was curious about my powers, but that wasn’t all of it. The rush of raw, uncontrolled sex was a powerful aphrodisiac. Like a drug I wanted to feel it again, and it wasn’t a matter of if I would explore my abilities... but when.

I had stayed the night in Salt Lake proper, had a slow start to the day, and began to drive south and then further East toward the Rockies and Denver. I wondered idly about Mary the motel clerk, and if she woke up still craving sex or if the effect –whatever it was– had worn off. If it had, did she remember what had happened? Was it like a distant dream to her, or was it vividly real? If the later, what was she thinking now? I would have to find a way to test the duration and limits of my abilities... and even though the implications of it all still worried me I realized that I had stopped thinking about “if” I would do it again and subconsciously moved to “when”.

Because I was certain of this much: when I touched women it changed them. They lost their basic inhibitions, but it was more that... they were sex starved, desperate and uncontrolled... and not for anyone. Just for me.

Because the woman at the coffee shop could have jumped any of the men in the shop... but she ran for me. She was restrained from me. A pure sex maniac would have just fucked any of the men there... but whatever I did to her was only for my benefit. And the effect was near instantaneous. I watched them lose control in the span of seconds... no virus on Earth worked that fast to my knowledge. What was happening here shouldn’t be.

But was it just women?

The thought drifted through my mind as I tried to remember when the last time I touched a man was. At the hospital? Had the doctor touched me? Was he wearing gloves? If I touched a man would they have the same reaction? The thought was both humorous and chilling; I’m not gay but the thought of changing other men into horny, sex-starved addicts was amusing. Not amusing enough to try, but sooner or later I was bound to come into contact with another man. I would need to be ready to react –run if need be– when the time came.

The thoughts rolled around in my head as I pulled into a small town called Glenwood Springs a few hours west of Denver. I was hungry and tried of quick fast food on the road. It was the hot part of afternoon and I found a diner that looked promising. I picked up a local free paper at the door and seated myself at the window. I was going over the road, how quickly I was going to get back home, and the route I would take... but under it all I was really only thinking only one thing: who I was going to touch next. The diner took on a different quality as I looked around the room for potential candidates. But on a hot summer afternoon the roadside diner offered little in the way of interest. There were a couple of tired looking truckers, a small family in a booth, and a skeleton serving staff that consisted of a dumpy looking woman and a fry cook behind the counter.

I ordered a burger and sat quietly, idly taking in the conversation around me but generally ignoring the rest of the room in favor of silent contemplation. I thought about Mary and the unknown woman at the hospital. Now, nearly a thousand miles from where I started, I started thinking about the events in a new direction. I had an accident. I landed in a hospital, or at least some kind of secure facility, where the staff lied about the timing and circumstances of how I came to be there. There had been some kind of accident, and I had touched a woman nurse. With a start it came to me that the woman I had touched could have been the same woman who helped me escape. In fact, the more I thought about it the more certain I was that it was the same woman. Which meant that whatever I did to her caused her to want to free me. I still didn’t know from what, but I was beginning to understand the why. Then there was the woman in the coffee shop, and Mary from the hotel. I had touched both women, and they had... lost control. But only where I was concerned. Not just lost control, but become... uncontrollably horny?

I laughed to myself, and the noise broke the silence at my table. A couple of the other patrons glanced over at me, but I said nothing more and they quickly lost interest.

It sounded like a bad teenage comedy. Boy gains the amazing super power if turning women on, and immediately went on a sex-fueled rampage across his hometown, ending when he discovered true love with the glasses wearing nerdy girl who was secretly attractive and had a heart of gold.

Well, school was out. I also didn’t know any nerdy girls who had a secret double life as an underwear model once they let their hair down and took off their glasses. But as far as the power was concerned...

I looked around the diner for a few minutes before I realized I was looking for a target. Someone to try it out on. But there weren’t any suitable candidates that I wanted to bend over the counter and...

I shook my head. What was wrong with me? This power... it caused people to lose control of themselves. To do things they would normally never did for my benefit. Not small things either, but actually become sex-starved maniacs who tore off my clothes in their attempts to get me inside of them. It wasn’t ethical... in fact, one might argue that...

I glanced down. My cock was growing erect in my pants and I sighed. Well, it wasn’t ethical. But it wasn’t normal either. In fact, it was so completely not normal that the whole idea was fantastic and impossible to believe.

But Mary, I thought. But the woman at the coffee shop. The woman at the hospital.

“Traffic is completely snarled up going through Vail. Took me nearly an half an hour to go ten miles. Damn cheerleading squad at the High School are washing cars... guys driving by were practically drooling out the windows of their cars.”

A trucker had come in, thrown his hat on the counter and settled his sizable backside onto one of the stools. With a compassionate nod the waitress poured him a cup of coffee.

“Don’t get me wrong, daisy dukes and bikinis are worth slowing down for... damn near crashed my truck into a guy rubbernecking and not going through the light. Girl holding the sign just winked and shook her ass.”

I left the tip on the table and headed out to my car, my thoughts suddenly jammed into autopilot. I told myself I didn’t have a plan, and was just getting back on the road. But my cock, which was pushing at the seams and threatening to burst right through my pants, knew better.

A few miles outside of Vail traffic jammed up. Up ahead I could hear horns honking and I knew I was getting close. Pulling off the road I parked and got out onto stiff and tired legs. I walked up the quant mountain streets until I reached a small crowd around a supermarket parking lot. There was the car wash as described; a small stream of vehicles were pulled into line where dozens of girls dressed in a combination of shorts, tank tops and bikinis were assembled. They were hosing off cars and hauling buckets of soapy water back and forth, washing off the cars and laughing. A few of them were up at the street attracting attention with signs for the car wash but they really weren’t necessary. The male passersby were grinning from ear to ear at the teenagers while bemused or irritated wives and girlfriends glared from the passenger seats.

Perhaps it was the high altitude, the exhaustion, or just the beauty of these nearly naked girls grinning and flaunting perfect bodies in the afternoon sunshine, but I felt any resistance or hesitation shatter into pieces. Somewhere deep down I was rationalizing that I needed to test my abilities... but much further up on the surface was the excitement of just fucking one of these girls into oblivion.

One of the girls had broken away from the others and was walking toward me to the side of the grocery store the parking lot belonged to. A brilliant blue bikini top stood out against tanned skin, and her shorts hugged tight and low across toned muscles. The outfit left no doubt that she shaved fully and completely; one deep bend would send her from PG-13 territory into R. A good stretch would take it to X.

I started toward her, intending to shake her hand under the guise of thanking her for spending her time raising all of the money. Once we touched, if my theory was correct, I would be soon plowing her against the side of the building. I was ten feet away when a firm hand clamped down on my shoulder.

“Hey, creeper. What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”

I was turned forcibly around and stared directly into the face of the quintessential meat head. If the girls on display were model images of the high school cheerleader, this was the jock accompaniment. His face was red and angry.

He was touching my skin. His hand was dug into my shoulder and I could feel his skin against my neck.

“I... what? I...” I stammered, buying for time as conflicting thoughts raced through my mind. What would happen if he touched me? What was about to happen?

“Don’t fuck with me, bro.” His face turned redder by the minute as his hand clamped down still harder on my neck. The girl had turned now, as well as a few others. “You were creeping on Bettany. I’ve been watching you. You’ve been staring at her for the last five minutes. Why were you following her?”

My attention snapped away from his hand. Nothing was happening and the more immediate concern was that I seemed to be seconds away from getting punched in the face. A couple other jocks were heading over to us, and from the grins on their faces I could tell they would like nothing better than to amuse themselves by beating the crap out of me.

“I wasn’t. I...,” I had no idea of what to say. I was following the girl. I was planning on doing more than following her, I was going to fuck her right here in the open air. The stupidity of my thinking was crashing down on me, not to mention the ethical problems. I blinked and tried to re-center. “Look, I wasn’t following her. Yeah, the girls look great and I was checking them out. But I wasn’t following anyone.”

I was shoved roughly back, stumbled and fell onto my butt. The girl –Bettany I suppose– laughed a cruel laugh. Some of the other people watching did too. The meat head didn’t pursue, but just folded his arms and glared down at me.

“Get the fuck out of here. I don’t know you, so just get the fuck out here. I catch you looking at these girls again I’ll kill you. Get it?”

I got it. I stumbled to my feet and walking briskly but not running cut a wide path around the jock and circled back around to my car. He stared at me until I was at least a block away, and the laughter of the crowd following me until they were out of earshot. I got to my car and put my hands on the hood.

What was I doing? What was I about to do? Why didn’t my power effect the jock? For that matter... why did I think I had a power in the first place? The whole thing suddenly felt ridiculous and the shame of thinking I could just force myself on a girl rumbled through my mind. Disgusted with myself, I fished into my pocket for the keys and with shaking hands I dropped them onto the ground. I bent to pick them up, and heard footsteps behind me.

“Hey, don’t worry about those guys.”

I stood up sharply, banging my head on the car’s side mirror. A girl was standing there; loose shorts, a ragged tank top, dark hair and glasses. For a moment it felt like my thought process from earlier come to life, but then formed into a simpler, plain stereotypical mountain girl with Birkenstocks. Everyone in this town, it seemed, conformed to type.

I rubbed my head. “It’s fine. I get it. Their turf.”

“It’s everyone’s turf... it’s just a town.” She frowned. “You okay? You hit your head pretty hard. Maybe you shouldn’t be driving just yet.”

“I’m okay,” I said, rubbing the spot of impact. “Hard head.”

“Yeah, well... checking out the town’s prize heifers in front of the bulls certainly seems to confirm that.”

She held out a hand. “I’m Mary.”

“Funny,” I said, thinking of the Mary I had cum all over, “I’m meeting a lot of you lately.”

She frowned. “Huh?”

“Doesn’t matter,” I said, and extended my hand. “I’m...”

But suddenly I snapped my hand back. Her frown deepened. Her hand hung there, suspended in midair. Mine was jerked backward and I was looking at it. She raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

“Look, whatever. Take it easy, and don’t let the town or those guys back there hit you in the ass on the way out. We aren’t all dicks.”

She turned to leave as I looked up from my hand. “No wait... wait.” Everything was happening too quickly. I was struggling to keep up from one moment to the next.

She stopped, looking back at me with a raised eyebrow. “It’s just a handshake. I’m not going to pop you in the mouth. It’s not dangerous.”

“It might be.”

“Oh... kay.” She put her hands up in the air. “Good luck whoever you are, sorry I bothered.”

“Look,” I said, rubbing my temples as I spoke. “Look... you’re just being nice. I’m sorry... I just... I’m having a profoundly strange week. Let’s start over. I’m Jon. I’ve been on the road the last couple days, bad sleep, other stuff. I appreciate you... helping.”

I wasn’t sure if she was helping or not, but it sounded right. She looked at me for a few seconds longer and shrugged. “Like I said, I’m Mary. Just wanted to balance out the assholes a little. That’s all. Safe... travels, Jon.”

She put the hand out again.

I nodded, and took a step forward. With a feeling of foreboding, I extended my hand and shook hers.

For a split second, nothing happened and everything I had thought about for the last two days evaporated in an instant.

Then I felt the subtle shock. She held my hand through it, and I heard her suck air in through her teeth. I looked up into her eyes and saw them dilate, contract, and look past and through me.

We broke apart. She was rubbing her hand, and shook her head as if to clear it.

“What... what was that?”

I stood rooted to the spot. Now what? We were on a public street... the meat heads and the cheerleading crew were just down the way. Cars and trucks were passing us.

“You... what did you do to me?”

I looked down at my hand. It looked the same as it always had, and she stared at it too. She shivered and ran a hand up her side. Her skin, what I could see of it anyway, was flushed.

“What did you... god... what did you do to me?”

Hard nipples formed under her shirt and she pushed a hand into her front pocket, surreptitiously trying to grind it against her pussy without making a scene. She leaned back against a car, then looked at me with widening eyes.

“You... you did something... you made me... you...”

She gave up trying to rub herself from within her pocket and jammed her hand down the front of her pants. The contact made her shake and her eyes closed as she let out a moan that carried further than I’d like.

“Look, just... get in the car.”

I opened the passenger door to my car and half-helped, half-pushed her inside. I walked around to the other side, glancing in each direction to see if anyone had noticed. Thus far the traffic was still moving slowly but steadily and it didn’t look as though I had attracted any unwarranted attention. I got to my side of the car, opened the door and slid inside.

She was on top of me in an instant. In the time I had taken to walk around the car she had removed her shirt and her shorts were around her ankles. Pink panties were pushed to one side and I got a clear view of what looked like a sopping wet pussy before her face was on mine and she was jamming her tongue into my mouth. Her free hand was on my crotch, rubbing and pulling as she maneuvered around the steering wheel.

Aware that we were putting on a complete show for anyone who looked in our car, I pushed her back into her seat and started the engine. She whimpered at the loss of contact, and I saw her insert a finger into herself. I pulled abruptly into the traffic line, staring straight ahead and hoping nobody noticed the mostly naked girl next to me. With a renewed effort she had managed to fish my cock out of my pants and was looking at it hungrily. The next moment her head had dipped down and I felt a warm mouth engulf my cock. Her technique was incredible; she was jacking the base with one hand and licking down the side, stopping infrequently to suck the head tightly before deep throating it in one swift motion.

I veered to the side in the road and nearly crashed into another car. This wouldn’t have been a problem if it wasn’t a police car, and seconds later the flash of lights and siren made it clear it hadn’t gone unnoticed.

I shoved Mary back for a second time and steered the car to the side of the road. “Put your clothes on,” I hissed, as I saw the cop get out of his cruiser and head my way. Mary had gone back to fingering herself and licking her lips at me suggestively. I pulled my cock back into my pants just as the policeman got to my window. He tapped on it, and I rolled the window down with no small amount of trepidation.

“Son, what do you think you’re... what the fuck? Mary?”

His eyes were bulging as he took in the now completely naked girl on my passenger seat. His face turned beet red and he stomped around to the other side of the car. He yanked the door open and hauled the girl out of my car with one beefy arm, who immediately cried out in protest.

“Daddy... leave me alone! I’m going to fuck this guy... I’ve got to fuck this guy! Go away!”

Daddy? Oh, fuck.

With a roar I saw him push her backward and turn to me, his teeth bared and murder in his eyes. I fumbled with the starter and jammed my foot down on the gas. He started to run after me, his naked and howling daughter next to him. I careened down the street, sending cars going in the other direction onto the side of the road as I focused on getting the hell away as fast as I possibly could.

Five minutes later Vail was in my rear view mirror. I was panicked that I would see a police car any second, but one never came. Dealing with a suddenly nymphomaniac and out of control daughter undoubtedly gave me the distraction I needed to get the hell out of town.

I was tired. Scared. Certainly frustrated. I wouldn’t be going back to Vail anytime soon. So I headed East and North. I’d make it to Boulder, where I started my detour into insanity, spend a few days there to recover, and then home.

Assuming I would make it.