The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Toy Room

Part 2 — The Toymaker

I reach for the handle and turn it. Beyond lies the exact same room pictured in the email, minus the doll. It’s pretty small, and all there is is a big chest, a bed, a mirror and a cupboard. I step inside, my hand still on the door handle. Appropriate caution fails to protect me, however, as the thing slams shut as soon as I’m inside. Is it locked? It’s locked. Of course. Welp, I guess I’m in for the whole ride now. Let’s hope the metahuman is sporting at l...

Suddenly, from somewhere inside the room, a male voice begins rhyming.

“In the metropolis of powers galore

Lived one Iris, such a total bore

She was a pretty toy

But acted like a boy

A complete poopiehead she couldn’t be more

Oh, COME ON.

“My supervillain writes goddamn poetry?!” I pinch the bridge of my nose. “I take everything back. I want no part of this.”

There’s got to be a way out of it. Assholes like these always do things like it’s a game, and this particular failed abortion probably does too. There must be something in this room that can both save and condemn me, or something like that. I kneel over the toy chest and open it. Mmh...Yes, well, this sure is full of toys, isn’t it? Girly toys at that. Plushies of cute animals, blonde dolls in pink skimpy clothes, some sort of laptop for little girls, a glittery purple mp3 player with matching headphones, a big ladybug plastic toy...This is all brutally cutesy, and better fit for a small kid than a 23 year old like me. Although...

Oh, this is sick. A big pink dildo is at the bottom of the chest, which I throw away in a hurry. Good job mixing that thing with children’s toys, you shrieking lunatic. Anyway, I don’t see...

“The girl found herself in the toy room one day

And she saw the world in a different way

No more violence

No more smartypants

She left her pride behind and she started to play.”

“Like hell I did, bitch.”

I don’t get this guy. Even his voice is bland enough to be totally inscrutable. Sure, rhyming is plenty crazy enough, but it’s no big dramatic speech. So the toy chest is useless...Let’s see the closet. Full of girly-girl skimpy fashion. You can take that shit right the fuck outside. Alright, I guess I just have to do it the hard way. I empty the toy chest on the carpeted floor and carry it. It will have to do as a ram.

“There was someone nice, luckily for her

A powerful man called the Toymaker.

He saw Iris hide

The cutie inside

And came to set free her true bimbo nature”

Bimbo? The hell is he going on about? I’m the alpha tomboy. Aaanyway. Let’s ram this bitch door open. One, two...

WHOA WHAT THE F-

There’s...there’s something invisible grabbing me! What the hell is this, psychokinesis? Oh, fuck me, the ones with this ability are always insanely overpowered! I’m...I’m being lifted off the ground, like there’s a giant hand around my waist. I...Do feel a presence, sorta. I try to pry off the invisible fingers, but it doesn’t budge. Dammit. Dammit dammit dammit.

“Fuck you, you cock hangar!” I yell, not wasting any time with useless pleading. “I’ve been playing along, don’t you fucking resort to god mode!”

I say that, but I’m the one who’s been stupid. Fuck me, all I wanted was to get a taste of the metas’ world...And now an invisible hand is carrying me to the bed to do God knows what. My heart beats frantically. There must be a way out of this...Please tell me there is.

He makes me lie on my back, pinning my limbs to the bed. For fuck’s sake, how is he doing this? I can’t move. I’m trapped. I hate this feeling. Helplessness...I’m not helpless, I’m strong...I can escape.

“RrrrAAAAAAARGH!”

Stupid invisible shackles not budging an inch. No. No. Fuck you. Don’t stop me from moving. Don’t make me feel weak. I trained my whole life to avoid that. Fifty hours a week to escape from weakness. Please don’t ruin it in an instant...

“He inspected the girl, and she was a doll

Though full of defects that wouldn’t do at all

He had just the thing

For girls this boring

And from his big bag took a pink cotton ball”

Pink cotton ball? Where? I’m gonna regret asking this question, am I? Yep, looks like it. Above me, something is materializing, and it’s not a key out of here. It’s a pink fuzzy ball the size of a watermelon. Alright, I guess I should be scared given what he’s saying, but still, come on. It’s cotton, how bad could it...

“In this fluffy cloud was a special water

A sweet liquid spell to make Iris hotter

A rub, nice and warm

All over her sweet form

And in no time flat, she would become cuter”

Hotter? Cuter? What the hell does this...OH MY GOD. My clothes! He’s ripping off my clothes! Again, I conjure all my considerable might to break free, but no dice. In just a few moments, I’m naked. I...I’ve never been seen naked by a guy before. Dammit, am I blushing? I feel crushed by this unfamiliar feeling...Shame? He can see my breasts...and my vagina...My cheeks are burning up. I can’t watch...

Gah! I can feel the cotton ball on me. It’s all wet...And kinda warm. Whatever, just wash me and get over w...What? What is this feel...Oooooh...It’s...It feels sooo weird. He’s rubbing my belly, and it tingles. I feel strangely warm...Relaxed, too. All the tension inside me recedes...It feels a bit like going under a nice blanket and roll in the foetal position, hugging a soft pillow. I try to tense up again and escape, but when it’s done slathering my belly with the tingly liquid, it goes rubbing my arms and legs too...

And in turn, they lose all tension. Worse...When I look, I see my pronounced muscles fading under my very eyes.

“No. HELL NO. DON’T YOU FUCKING MESS WITH MY BODY!”

No use talking to the cotton ball. It’s almost done dissolving my right calf...It’s done. My whole body feels so meek...

“No...No way...Not my guns...”

I just lay there, utterly shocked. That’s a whole life of training down the drain. I had such a hard time building muscle in this wispy body. Fuck you, Toymaker. I at least hope you’re an evil asshole because if you think you’re doing me a favor...

...What? The cotton ball’s still hovering. What do you want? You ruined me. I’m over. Oh...Oh shit, it’s going for my breasts. My ideal little B-cup. Don’t tell me. He turned me back into a small nymph...Does he want to...? The big cotton swab is on my chest. It begins rubbing...Aaaah...Damn, the tingle’s even stronger. I...

“Aaaahmm—”

The hell? Did I just let out a cute moan? No way...What is this feeling? I...I feel dizzy...My stomach’s contracting...What the hell is...

“Aaaah...Hmmmmnnh...”

I can’t stop my voice. It’s...like I’m being possessed. What the...Hard to...focus...Chest so funny...Aaah...The cotton’s going away. Okay...just let me gather my wi...AAAaaAAH?

It’s against my vagina. Oh my GOD it’s RAPING ME. The first brush of the cool wet fabric on my naked crotch sends a shock throughout my entire body. I...I got all limp. Can’t move. Can’t...Oh my god it feels so weird...so...can’t think...

“Haa...Hee! Feels...so good...Ihaa...”

My mouth’s just blabbering, out of control. I can’t control anything. I feel lost...I’m scared. Is that what sex is...? Stop it...I don’t want to feel...so...SO GOOOD!

“HNYAAAAAAA—” I cry at the top of my lungs, before the cotton finally lets go, leaving my body to convulse as I catch my breath. “Oooh...Haaa...Hee...”

“Mean little Iris orgasmed right there

It was her first time, but it wouldn’t be rare

For the nice cotton ball

Did its job after all

And she was now pretty with sexiness to spare”

I look down, still breathing heavily...And in my disoriented state, I can only manage a whimper.

The Toymaker isn’t messing around. That liquid stuff gave me a stranger’s body. I’m still small, but all my muscles are gone...I’m not small but dangerous anymore, just petite and cute...Except for my breasts, that have damn near quadrupled in size, and my hips, noticeably larger. That fucking pink thing changed me so much? I was so lost in...ahem, pleasure to notice my breasts and ass changing... Shit, I look like some sort of bikini model now...

But that’s not the worst thing. The worst thing is that...my nipples are still standing. I...I had my first orgasm and...and I still feel aching. Even my vagina...Just the air around my clitoris feels enticing.

He...Didn’t just change my appearance, did he?

“The little dolly realized with a smile

That her new body was also most nubile

The boys’ desire

She did now require

To hunky men she was no longer hostile”

He turned me into a busty little slut. I feel it...my body squirms just thinking about being manhandled. I’m not just weak...My pussy wants to be claimed. I crave a strong touch on my cute body...

Sob No...I don’t want to be a f’cking n...nympho...Not fair...“

I never cry, and yet tears flow right out of me. I don’t want this. Please, God, I don’t want this. All I asked for was a hard but fair challenge to prove to those meta assholes that strength and willpower still mattered more than genetics or accidents. Why am I just being turned into a sex doll? Why am I not even given a chance to fight? What is this Hell? What did I do? I’m not evil, God, I just wanted...Just wanted to be strong...

“But it was just the start of the cutie’s fun

For the Toymaker was pretty far from done

So he left the ball

To make her a thrall

And took her black soul to make it see the sun”

He’s not done? No...I see the cotton ball hovering towards my face. Oh no. Please, no, you can’t do this...It made my breasts huge and horny, for God’s sake what is it going to do to my head?! I don’t deserve this! My soul’s not black! I’m no murderer, I just punch criminals!

“DON’T DO THIS! PLEASE NO I’LL DO ANYmmmffHHH! Mffh!

Oh my God. The ball’s on me. No, please, please. I can smell the bimbofying liquid. So strong... It smells like strawberries...So goddamn intense, it makes me feel dizzy...No! NO! Can’t smell this thing! If it gets to my brain...I don’t even want to think about it. I hold my breath and wriggle my head around, but it won’t come off! Dammit! Is it...Is it attached to my fucking hair?! I feel my scalp tingling...Even if I don’t breathe the fumes, it’s fucking me up somehow. Shit...

But the Toymaker isn’t even letting me have the luxury of only one cause for panic. I can’t see past the pink wet cotton, but I can feel...the strangest thing. Like a cold, metallic key effortlessly penetrating my chest. It turns. Click, clock. What the hell is he doing to me? My...my chest opens. Like the doors of the cupboard. It isn’t painful. It isn’t anything. He just opened my chest like I was an actual dolly toy.

That’s when I realize how truly fucked I really am. The guy’s some kind of God. If he wanted to replace my whole body with an inert mannequin, I know he could. But he won’t. He wants me to be a vapid sex toy. He gave me a petite nympho’s bod, and now...mind and soul. Dammit, my lungs are burning...It hurts...But the pain is all that’s protecting my mind. I don’t want to know what he plans on doing. I’m afraid. I’m so afraid. Mommy. I’m sorry. You were right...I’m just a stupid daredevil. I’m sorry.

“Her soul was corrupted by years of fighting

So he took his bag full of every nice thing

Rainbows and butterflies

Cupcakes, kitties and smiles

For a dreamy new life with no need for growing.”

Why...Why...I feel him stuffing cutesy things inside my chest. Years of training, memories of effort and determination...I feel them getting corrupted by little girl stuff. A sick giddiness permeates my soul. The cutesy mess wakes up my inner child, trying to lure it into taking my place, after so many years spent denying her existence...But no, fuck you, I won’t succumb and be a girly girl just because you make me see stars and glitter and shit. I know who I am, I’m a warrior. I’m better than the metas, I’m...

Unable to take it anymore. I take a huge breath. No! NO DAMMIT! I can feel it. The smell..so...so strong...Shit. Can’t stop myself from breathing...in...

Aaaahuh? Feel...feel so strange...Huh? What’s happening? Can’t...Can’t focus. Feel something inside my brain. Usua...Most times I think words, but I think cotton balls too now. Sometimes...Just poof, fluffy ball. Just a nice horny feeling...But I can’t move my arms to play with myself. Is that what I was doing? Trying to play with my new big titties? Or...Something about ponies? Dunno. Cotton balls keep clogging my brain. Pussy feels nice. Hmmm...

No! No, that’s not normal, I totally don’t like sex...I don’t even do sex. Have to fight the cotton balls...Maybe I should hold my breath again? But...But it would hurt! I don’t wanna be hurt...The nice smell, is so much better. Like it’s making me stupid, but it doesn’t hurt...And, and like, I remember all the times I made my hands all painful just to make them harder. Brrr. I don’t get that...

I...Iris, what are you doing? Daydreaming...The smell is, like, shrinking your brain! I...I feel like someone’s cleaning my head and it’s a janitor guy and tho he’s a d...a total jerk he’s still like totally hot. So I punch him so he looks weak and he doesn’t make me think about sex anymore. Like I’m so much better than sex. Yeah. Totally. Huh...Huuuuh? Oh no, another cotton ball moment...Like, focus...I was thinking about the hot boy I hurt this one time? Poor guy...I should totally make sure I punch evil boys after I es...huh...get out of here. And give the poor nice hot, like sooo hunky boy a kiss!

Anyway, I’m totally resisting. I’ll just think about old me and even the nice smell or the stupid cotton balls can’t change it. Nah! You can’t screw me that easy! Although my new pussy wants you to...Hmmm...Huh...That’s not right. Anyway, gotta think about old me more. Yaaawn...Tired...

“The Toymaker stepped back, Iris was all better

The meanie was still here but the fun was in her

She just needed to bloom

In her pretty new room

And she would wish to be a bimbo forever”

So sleepy...It’s all pink. Makes me smile. Gotta resist the Toymaker and be, like, badass, but wanna nap first. That bed’s sooo fluffy. Wheeee...

* * *

Hmm...I’m starting to drift off to sleep, gotta shake it off. Who knows what the Toymaker would do to me...Oh, goodie, I can move again! Whew, that’s a relief...Still naked tho. Where has the meanie put my clothes? I mean, that f...naaah, cussing’s not nice...

I find myself putting my finger over my lips, fidgeting. Like, huh? Why do I feel so not like cussing? Izzit ’cause he stuffed all these cutie pretty thingies inside me? So mean, mister Toymaker! It’s, like, hard to find Words! Hmmm...Caressing my nippies feel good...

“Hee hee! Huh, I mean...Nah, I don’t touch myself. I’m not a nympho, I’m so not...”

It’s sooo strange. I totally do things I don’t think about. When my new mind drifts off and just thinks a cotton ball, I...just do whatever, ya know? Should try focusing, like. Hmmmmmmh...Poopie, just cotton balls...The more I focus, the more they come, like my stupified brain doesn’t wanna work...No fair...He made me so not smart I can’t think when I want. And the more I don’t want the cotton balls, the more they come. What should I do? What should I...oooh, Pretty!

“I’m in mister mirror!”

Yay, I found something! I have to look at me first, maybe I can think better. I’m so small and cute! I’m like twenty and stuff but I look like a teenie doll! Well, I always was...that’s why I did sooo much karate. Cos’ I’m just so tiny, looking not cute was totally hard. But Mister Toymaker made all the training go poof, so now I have my natural body...Except for nice juicy boobies, tee-hee...No! no, Iris...C’mon, focus, no thinking about boobies or I’ll rub myself again. So easy to be a slut with this fluffy mind...

But I’m so cute...! Any hunky boy would want to pick me up. I like boys! Like when they’re not mean. I punch mean guys! Tho I kinda like them too. Oh...Ooooh? Hey, my hair’s changed! No more spiky black hair, I’m a blonde now! My hair’s still short, but it’s all goldy and cute, oh and there’s pink strands here and there.

“Cuuuuute!”

Like, I know it’s meanie meta’s fault, but I’m just so prettyyy! My heart is full of happy things, and my brain’s to fluffy to stop them. Poopie...huh? The cotton balls aren’t so bad now. I don’t drift off so much. It’s like cute stuff makes me think better. Not too much better tho. I’ve got a cute, little brain. Dolly bimbo brain...And if I try to have more, the cotton balls will come back...This makes me sooo mad! I puff my cheeks, and then I hop, throwing my hands up and down.

“That’s so totally not faaaiiir!”

Buh! Like I know him, the toy guy won’t listen! I so totally have to get back at him! I’ll get strong in this bimbo body! He’ll see! Yay! I’m stupid and cute maybe, but I can still do like the old smart me did! Although she totally should have thunk about pretty ponies sometimes! And she really really should have had this cute hair! Like heee! I’m so prettier now!

“Like, you’re totally mean but thanks for making me pretty, Mister toyguy! Now Iris will beat you!”

Yeah! This body’s totally coolio! I just have to train again and I can beat off boys again! And like their punishment for losing will be playing with me!

“Yay! Iris can’t wait to force boys to rub her boobies! Hee hee!”

I go to the center. I just said it like that, but saying my name like that’s pretty cute! And it’s not like it’s gonna look weird if I do it... Like, if they say I sound stupid, joke’s totally on them cause I know I am! No duh! Anyway, I’m gonna train now! Watch out!

* * *