The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Toy Room

Part 3 — And a Toy is Born

I made a few seiken zuki thingies. It’s training. Like punches. Totally simple too...But I was sooo totally booooored! I don’t wanna doo theeeeem!

“Iris doesn’t like training!” I squeak. I really do sound cute! “Get Iris her strong body back, meanie meta! Or Iris will...Huh...I dunno but you won’t like it, nah!”

I go in a corner and cross my arms. Like I’ll let this meanie do as he wants! He totally can’t just turn me stupid. I’ll punish him? I just dunno how...Like I should train but it’s soooo boring. But I can’t just, like, sulk and feel all poopie either. Huuh...Huuuuuuuuuuuh...I know!

“Iris will beat you by having fun, nah!”

Yay! Take that! Just because I’m stupid doesn’t mean I can’t have, like, the best ideas! So I skip to the toys all over the floor, rubbing my boobies. Look, meanie! Iris is smiling already!

Soooo, I have to have fun. How? Like, maybe I’m stupid but I’m still like twenty. If only there were some boys! But, whatever, I look at the cute plushies and...like, I feel strange. I grab my head. Like, what’s happening? Aaalll the girly stuff the Toymaker put into Iris explodes like pretty fireworks.

“Huuuh? OoooooOOOoh...”

Iris’ mind feels so funny! And like, funner too! Nice smile on my face. Totally the goodest time to play! Iris looks at the plushies again.

“Heeeeee! Soo cute!”

Iris dives on the floor and grabs a big, fluffy Mr.Bear. Iris rolls around with him, hugging him sooo tight.

“Cuteness is the bestest!”

Maybe Iris can get stronger just with playing and being cute? Iris wants to try!

“Now, Mister Bear, and Mister Rabbit and Miss Kitty too, you’ll, huh, exer...huh? Work out with Iris!”

Yeah! Like, they don’t know how much boys luv watch a cute girl work-outing. Old Iris didn’t like but she was dumb. Like, Iris dunnos, but cute sure sounds smarter than smart. A lot funner, too! Anyway, like, Iris needs cute clothes, work-outing doesn’t work if her titties are naked. So she goes to the closet.

“Iris totally shoulda started with that! Tee-hee!”

There’s a loooot of cute clothes for cutie Iris! Lots of colors but everything’s short and cute. Iris doesn’t waste time choosing, everything fits when you’re a cute titty fluffybrain like her! A cute, pink frilly miniskirt...like Iris thinks it’s gotta name, like petti...prettycute? Yay! Iris the pretty cutie has a prettycute! Soo coolio! And for Iris’ yummy titties, a elastic-like thing covering the shoulders but with a big boobie window! Like, Iris has to support her big boobies, but show them too!

“All dressed for cuteness! He he he!”

So Iris begins work-outing! Iris jumps around with the plushies, feeling her juicy titties jiggling, teaching them all about being a strong girl that can beat the meanies. Like, Iris hopes she’s getting it right, she can’t remember training well since it wasn’t cute. But there’s something, like, not there. There should be something. Like...sound?

“Oooooh! Iris knows! Music!”

So lucky there’s a cute shiny MPthingie around! Iris puts on the ear things. Huuh...How does it work again? So weird...Iris doesn’t know what all those symbols mean. Maybe if she just tries whatever? Hmm...Hmmmmmm...Yay! Sound!

It’s a cheerful and cute music. Iris can train now! Just put the music thing on my belt...Hmmm...Iris has a better idea! She uses the clip-on to give her boobies company. Hmm, the plastic rubbing feels so nice! Let’s make them jiggle!

* * *

Like, wow, the nice music really makes Iris happy and energhuh...all strong! Iris’ body is still tiny and cute tho. Poopie...Iris liked work-outing, but she wants to have fun now! Like buh!

“Meanie Toyguy! Iris is having lotsa fun and has beaten you! Let Iris go already!”

Hmpfh! All he cares about are his poems and they like sooooo lame. Doesn’t matter! Iris still have heaps of toys! He he! One of the dollies look like Iris! Lesse, Iris is going to have the bestest toy party ever and Toyguy will be just the jealousest. So! The plushies have work-outed well, they get first place around cutie Iris! Then the dollies, and then Miss Ladybug, and...

“Ooooh...”

It’s the big dildo Smart Iris threw before becoming Cutie Iris. Woah, it’s sooo big...And Iris is so tiny. Izzat really how a hunky boy is like? Like, whoaaa. Just thinking about it makes Iris’ new big yummy boobies tingle. Feels kinda funny down here too. Hmmm...Iris never had sex before...Like, isn’t sex bad? Totally makes you feel weak, like? But New Iris is weak. New Iris wants boys...

“Iris should try...”

Yeah! If it feels good, then Smart Iris was just a totally wrong poopiehead. Iris may be stupid, but she won’t give up on boys just because that big dick is scary, nah! Sooo...How do you use a boy anyway? Hmm...Hmmmmmmm...Oh, that’s right! You suck! Sexy boys used to tell that to Iris aaaalll the time! Hee hee!

“Here goes!”

Hmmm...The big dildo tastes sooo sweet! Sucking a, like, trial boy feels really good! Kinda like ice cream except it’s all warm...Hmmm, slurpy slurpy. Do you like Iris, sexy boy? ’cos she likes! Old Iris totally shoulda do this, like. But as sweet as the boy tastes, it’s making Iris feel even funnier. Like her pussy gets jealous. Buuut! Iris is, like, a virgin yanno? Can’t Iris just keep sucking, pussy? Buh...Pussy is like “totally no way!”

I...Iris needs to know if Old Iris was right to not like boys. It’s, like, just a test. Yay. Iris lifts her frilly miniskirt -oops, Iris forgot to wear panties, tee-hee!— and looks at her hungry pussy. It’s all wet. It’s never been like that...Then again Iris never played with her nippies like right now. Gee, having a stupid bimbo brain sure changes a lot...But Iris has to know. SO Iris gently slides the dildo ins...

“OOoOOoooOh...So...Soo weird...”

It kinda hurts ’cos Iris is tearing the hymen thingie but...it’s like no biggie at all when...Hmmm...It feels so...Aaah...Iris can’t think...Feels so good...Iris...Iris stops pushing it inside. Too good. Toooooo good. Like Iris isn’t herself anymore. Hips shake all by themselves. Iris doesn’t want that...So good it’s scary. Wanna be Smart Iris again. Wanna...

“HEEEEEEE?!”

What?! Mister Dildo is, like, entering Iris all by itself! Nooo! Scary!

“AaaAannh...Hnngheeee...!”

Too good! Tooo goooood! Iris is screaming all by herself! Can’t...Heeee! Think, like! Aaaah! Mister dildo is doing Iris! Fucking! Bimbo brain don’t woooork! Aheeee! Aheeeeee!

“And so, the mean Iris, her brain now all muddy

Was fucked deep so that boys would find her like putty

With no brain to speak of

And hunger unheard of

A Toygirl she became, lovable and slutty.”

* * *

Whaaaaaah. So that’s sex...That’s what hunky boys make tiny cutie girls like Iris feel like. Soooo amazing. Sex is awesome. Sex is the bestest! Heee! Iris knows now! Old Iris really was stupid! New Iris is the smart one! Stupid bimbo toy Iris knows best! Yay! Take that, Old Iris!

“Ya’ve got the boringest name ever anyway! Nah! Iris is not cute enough for Iris!”

Iris should totally change her name. She needs a sweet name so that all the boys know Iris is the the cutestest bimbo toygirl ever! Hmmmm...Think about cute things...Ponie? Starry? Nah...Cupcake? Too long. Muffin? Hmmm... Oh! Iris knows!

“Muffy!”

Yay! That’s cute!

“Iris is Muffy now!”

Yayayayay! Muffy will get aaaalll the boys with this cute name! Even the strongest ones! Muffy plays with her puffy nipples to celebrate. Iris hated the super-strong but she was stupid, so they, like, have to be awesome! But Muffy likes all boys! Muffy’s a cute little toygirl who just wants a hunky boy to take her home and do her all the time. ’cos sex is super awesomest best. Totally! Give Muffy lots of sex, hunky boy, and you’ll own the cutestest bimbo toygirl there is!

Huh? Muffy hears a sound...Oooh! The door’s open! Muffy’s free! Yaaaay! Muffy throws the dildo away. She doesn’t need it, there are real boys out there! Tee-hee! So anyway...Muffy goes out the door, and...

“Heeee! Boys!”

Muffy hops in place. So happy! Loads of cute hunky boys. They’re napping on the floor! Hmmm, Muffy kinda remembers them, but it’s poopie Iris memories! Muffy, like, hates her! She won’t remember, nah! So cutie Muffy bows down, showing her naked pussy and letting her boobies hang down yummily, all like.

“Boooys! Wake up!”

“Whaaa?”

They wake up all slowly and look like they’re hurt. Like huh? Did they fight? Like over who’s the hunkiest? Hee hee!

“Dammit,” says one, “It hurts like a b...Bitch?! What are you doing here!”

“Oh shit, it’s that cunt again! Wha...What’s wrong with her?”

“Hi booooys! I’m Muffy the Toygirl! Wanna be Muffy’s owners? Ya can do Muffy all you want!”

“What is this crazy bitch talking about, Ken?”

“Shit if I know! Aaargh! That bitch cracked my fucking ribs! Someone destroy her!”

A boy says sure thing and limps toward me. He’s gonna do me! Heee! Wanna! Wanna! Sex up slutty Muffy! Huh? The hunky boy threw Muffy to the wall.

“Owiiieee...”

“What up, zorra?! Don’t chu wanna use your karate moves and shit?!”

“Like...Why are ya so angry? Muffy just wants, like, a nice Master to do her...Muffy likes hunky boys and sex!”

Muffy smiles. Waaah, soo muscly and sexy. He’s getting close to M...

“Heee!” Muffy squeals, pinned to the wall. “Ow ow ow! Why do ya hurt Muffy?”

“Drop the fucking act and fight!”

“Muffy doesn’t wanna fight, she just wanna love ya...Muffy swears...Sob Waaah...”

“Shit, I don’t know what hit you in the head, but...URGH!”

Whaa? Mean boy dropped down. And, like, all the others seem to be all scared. Why? Muffy did nothing...

“It would be best not to hurt the lady, you fiends.”

“Oh, SHIT! What is Commander Freedom doing here?!”

“RUUUN!”

Huh? They’re all running away. Well, like, those who can anyway...And like, Commuh...Freedom guy?? The guy mean stupid Iris hates? What is...

“OooOOoooh...”

He’s sooooo sexy! Muffy runs to him.

Clong

“Owie—”

Muffy forgot he had a big shiny armor...Silly Muffy, he he...

“My God...I am too late.”

“Hi mister! Like, I’m Muffy the Toygirl! Wanna be Muffy’s owner? Ya can do Muffy all you want!”

“Ma’am, I’m afraid...”

“Old meanie me hated you but Muffy loooves ya! Please, can Muffy be your toy?”

“What in the...you seem awfully...reserved for one of his victims, ma’am.”

“Whaddya mean? That Muffy’s cute! Cos Muffy’s, like, supercute!”

“You might put it this way...”

Freedom guy looks confused, but he’s sooo sexy and so much nicer than the mean boy. Oooh? He’s wrapping his metal-y arm around Muffy!

“Don’t run off, okay?”

“Muffy won’t! Muffy likes you!”

“Christ Almighty...Commander Freedom to the League!”

He’s phoning someone. Prolly wants to talk about how cute Muffy is! Hee! Muffy has chosen! He’s her owner! Muffy’s a lucky owned Toygirl now! Wheee!

“What is it?”

“I’ve found a Toymaker victim, but she’s not like the others at all. Not one vulgar word. Still very promiscuous, but...Well, we should inspect her, maybe she has a natural resistance to extraplanar spells or the like.”

“Roger that, Clive. Bring her in.”

“Aye aye.”

Hmm...His armor’s cold but Muffy feels sooo hot. Muffy can’t wait for him to do her...

“Ma’am?”

“Yes Master?”

“I am going to bring you with me and try to...did you just say Master?”

“Yay! Toygirls totally need a strong, sexy Master! You’re Muffy’s Master! Tee-hee!”

“Oh, heavens. I do hope Johnny can do something about that...”

* * *

A few days later, far, far away...

“Hey Clive.”

“Johnny! How’s Muffy?”

“The computer’s just done scanning her. Classic Toymaker victim, I’m afraid. Completely gone.”

“Dangit!”

Clive Byrons, better known as Commander Freedom, curls up his fists. He really wished Johnny Valor, the world’s greatest inventor, came with better news.

“The day we catch this bloody psychopath...How dare he pretend to be a hero?!”

“I know Clive, I know...But how do you catch an extraplanar entity? It’d take me a whole year just to devise a prison able to hold the bastard. We kinda can only take solace in the fact that he’s only targeting criminal women.”

“That poor girl wasn’t one! I went down to the LAPD and asked her about her old identity, Iris Palmer. They told me she was a vigilante. Well, sort of rough, I will give you that, but she was like us!”

“Huuh...” Hesitated the tech genius. “You kinda could just have googled her. Palmer had a website for her activities.”

“You dang well know I just can’t manage to get those computers, friend.”

“Yeah, yeah, the mighty soldier that saw the Declaration of Independence being signed, blah-de-blah-de-blah.”

“In any case, it’s strange for the Toymaker to transform this lass...And into a most accommodating, if needy woman at that. He usually creates those...ugh, wretched creatures!”

Valor sighs.

“Yeah, trashy bimbo sluts. This one can count her lucky stars she just came off as an adorable, if slutty, peabrain. I still don’t get why, by the way. She doesn’t look to have anything metahuman to her. It appears the Toymaker just changed his MO for her.”

“Can’t you heal her?”

“Huh...I guess I could in some capacity, but she’s addicted to you now. Even if she gets her IQ back I’m pretty sure she’d never use it. All she cares about is pleasing you.”

“It is a responsibility I am prepared to face!” Claims Clive, determined. “She’s all but helpless. Should I leave her to fend for herself, she’d become a common prostitute in days!”

The inventor raises an eyebrow.

“You didn’t fall for her, did you?”

“Huuuh...Why would I?!” Byrons says, blushing.

“Oh, please, you’re always bitching about how forceful modern women are.” Smirks Valor. “Submissive bunnies more your speed?”

“This...This is an outrageous claim, Sir!”

A few seconds of awkward silence later, Johnny Valor wipes the shit-eating grin off his face. He knows Byrons means to adapt to the modern world, but tastes are quite another matter.

“In all seriousness, Clive, I was talking to Firecrown the other day about this...infatuation, like you’d say, the Internet has about Clownette.”

“What, that wretched prankster’s thrall?”

“Machiavel’s sidekick, yeah. There’s no denying she has an effect on the public. Well, eventually we hit upon this idea...”

“Which was?”

“Keep in mind I’m just talking hypothetically here, but if I could restore Muffy’s mind -no easy task, the Toymaker’s thorough—and if she doesn’t want to revert back to her normal self...Then maybe we could make her a good version of Clownette. Like, I realize it sounds sleazy, but we can’t let Evil have the monopole on sexy airheads. Bad for PR.”

“And sleazy it is! I care not what this Internet thinks!” Adamantly states Commander Freedom, before opening an eye. “Although if Muffy wishes to fight for good again, I can hardly stop her, can I?”

“Like I said, hypothetical. We’ll see once she’s cured.”

Just at this moment, a door swings open.

“Maaasteeeer!”

The scantily, pinkly clad airhead skips towards the two superheroes, then jumps into Freedom’s arms.

“Muffy missed ya! Wanna do Muffy, Master?”

“Ahem, please refrain from speaking thusly in public, dear.”

“Like, huh? Oooh, Master’s all hard! Muffy’s sooo lucky!”

Johnny Valor smirks, and walks away from his thoroughly embarrassed colleague.

“Well, far from me to interrupt a Master and his trusty Toygirl. I’ll get to recalibrating my anti-mind control machine. Sweet ‘dreams’, you two!”

Clive Byrons stays silent, and Muffy is content snuggling against her nice sexy Master. All traces of contempt against metahumans, and, indeed, everything that made Iris Palmer who she was, are gone. Entirely transformed into a dependent bimbo, she lets herself be carried away to his private quarters, her heaving bosoms asking for a caress with each breath.

Her Master lowers her on the bed, painfully aware he is taking advantage of a once proud woman, but there is no denying Muffy’s love. Even if she is a hollow, brainwashed shell, she is an adorable, gentle young woman. A woman in love, unquestionably happy to be the superhero’s thrall.

As she is ravished, cute Toygirl Muffy knows she’s discovered true happiness in her melted brain...along with her perfect place in this world she once hated.

The End.

* * *