The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trainees

Codes: FF/MC/FT/MA

Synopsis:

Kidnapped women struggle to escape their captor who is intent on turning them into her brainwashed slaves.

Disclaimers:

This story is just that, a story. It is a work of fiction and nothing at all to do with the real world or how to treat people in it. It contains descriptions of nonconsentual sex and other nasty things that should not be read by anybody under the age of 18.

Inspirations:

Where to start with the inspirations; Sara H’s deliciously erotic Of Class and Quality, Vendatrix’s There Are No Bad Girls and the Ultimate Lovedolls series as well as The Slavers by Fool’s Page. There are a heap load of other authors and stories that have probably worked their way into this story so to everybody out there I’s like to say thank you. I’d also like to say thanks to fembotheater for her feedback and comments.

Feedback always appreciated at:

* * *

Part One

It was a miserable winter’s night and Lucy drove carefully along this dark, unlit side road. It had been a busy but productive day. Any lead that came her way in regard to a potential house sale was gold as far as she was concerned. Being in the property business these days was rough. That was why she’d driven all this way in order to show the house to Ms. Kearns.

The middle aged woman had been charming, asked all the right questions and had sounded genuinely interested. By now Lucy had a sense for the tyre-kickers and time wasters. This one was genuinely promising.

She turned a corner, headlights piercing the damp gloom. Suddenly Lucy spotted a flash of something white ahead. Automatically she slowed as her eyes picked out a white van sprawled across the small road. The doors were open.

A figure in an orange poncho raincoat was waving her down using a flashlight.

Cautiously, Lucy slowed and came to a stop. The road was too narrow to pass by the obstruction and the possibility of turning around here was futile.

The orange-coloured figure approached the car passing through the beams of her headlights revealing it to be a young woman. All Lucy’s latent anxieties about some freak out to kidnap her dissipated.

Lowering her window, Lucy looked up at the smiling young woman whose face shone with wetness.

“Oh thank goodness,” the woman began, relief in her voice, “I’ve been here for ages.”

“What’s up?” Lucy replied kindly, realising that she was not the only one who’d been terrified about what the night might bring.

“This stupid van,” the woman chattered on, “it’s never let me down before. I’m an interior decorator and I was just coming back after showing some to a very fussy client when it went.”

Lucy nodded sympathetically. It was a rotten night to break down. She unlocked the door and stepped out into the darkness.

“Do you want me to...” Lucy began before trailing off in confusion.

Suddenly figures surrounded her. There was a sting in her neck. The ground rushed up towards her.

Then there was only blackness.

* * *

Her head swam. She stared vacantly up at the white ceiling above her head. She lay passively without thought. Lucy felt perfectly relaxed and calm. It was so easy to lie there and not think. It felt good. Thinking was difficult. The few half formed thoughts that tried to surface in her consciousness remained submerged beneath the blankness that consumed her. Lucy knew that the thoughts were there but she knew that they would disturb the overwhelming sense of peace she now felt. It was much better not to think.

Her limp body lay still. Dimly Lucy became aware of a voice whispering in her ears. It was a woman’s voice telling her things. The woman was repeating the same words again and again in Lucy’s ears. Yet somehow Lucy couldn’t hold on to what was being said to her. The words seemed to wash over her mind. But that was fine. Lucy didn’t mind. It was much easier to give in to the serenity that consumed her. Yes, much easier.

Lucy stared up at the bright white ceiling and sank deeper and deeper into trance with her eyes open.

Time passed.

Lucy became aware that somebody was standing over her. The overwhelming passivity she felt remained but her awareness was returning. Lucy was able to form coherent thoughts now.

Lucy looked up at the young woman who peered down at her. Dressed in white, she was young and pretty with a dark complexion, wide brown eyes and lustrous chestnut brown hair in a cute pixie cut that framed her oval face. She was devoid of all expression. The pair of wide brown eyes stared down at her emotionlessly.

“How do you feel?” the woman asked.

Lucy stared back up at her questioner. She had heard the words but her inactive mind was slow in formulating a response.

“Ah....” she struggled to reply, “...I feel fine...”

The woman in white made no reply. Her piercing brown eyes held her gaze for a few moments before moving away. Lucy lay still. The woman stepped behind the bed she lay on, out of sight. Lucy felt a pair of heavy headphones being removed from her ears that she hadn’t even realised she wore. Sticky pads on her forehead and temples were also removed.

The woman returned to her field of vision.

“Stand up,” she ordered.

Lucy slowly raised herself up from the lying position and swung herself off the padded hospital bed she had been lying on. The floor tiles were cold on her bare feet as she slowly and unsteadily came to her feet.

The all consuming passivity was like a dull weight pressing down upon her mind, suppressing her thoughts. However she felt quite comfortable with this state of affairs. Not having to think felt quite wonderful. Liberating.

Still in this torpor, Lucy took in her surroundings. She was in a large windowless room lit by fluorescent lighting. Sophisticated medical devices and equipment on trolleys lay ready for use by the wall opposite. Her bed was in a small bay surrounded by more monitors and equipment. The headphones and the nest of sensor pads that had been removed from her head had been discarded on the bed. An IV drip lay alongside, it’s bag of fluid empty and a tube snaking towards the place where she had lain. Only now did she register the sticking-plaster covering the small hole the needle had made in her right arm.

A second bed lay nearby. It was occupied by another naked woman with long blond hair, her head swathed in sensors and headphones. Wires ran from the devices to a number of computer screens nearby that displayed various readouts and displays, the most prominent of which showed an image of a human brain that was made up of numerous different colours.

Lucy frowned. This felt wrong. She should.....

The woman in white spoke. “Attention on me,” she commanded.

Immediately Lucy’s half formed thoughts about the woman disappeared. She turned to look at the woman. For the first time she got a chance to check her out; she was dressed from head to toe in white; a long white calf-length hobble skirt and a pair of short ballet boots, also in white, encased her feet, forcing the woman to stand on her toes. A tight fitting white turtleneck sweater, which hugged the contours of the woman’s curvaceous body, completed her outfit. The only jewellery the woman wore was a short length of heavy silver chain around her neck from which hung a heavy engraved metal disc.

“Remain still. Face this wall,” the woman instructed her.

Powerless to resist in her passive state, Lucy did as she was told. Within moments she was staring into space as she thoughtlessly gazed at the featureless wall in front of her.

Her reverie was interrupted a short time later when another woman appeared in front of her; a petite, heavy chested brunette with the same pixie cut as the other woman. She was also dressed rather strangely; a tight gray turtleneck, tight black spandex hot pants and black over-the-knee ballet boots. A silver disc hung from a chain around her neck.

Like the woman in white, her face was devoid of all emotion. The brunette’s large gray doe-eyes met Lucy’s and fixed her gaze.

“You are to be prepared,” the brunette informed her calmly. “Follow and obey.”

Without saying a word, Lucy padded after her petite guide as she was led to another room. There the woman led her to a padded chair. Silently, the brunette woman stood behind her and began to comb out Lucy’s tangled dirty blond hair before expertly setting to work with a pair of scissors. Long strands of hair soon littered the floor beneath the chair.

Despite her nudity, Lucy didn’t feel vulnerable or self-conscious. The overwhelming calmness that permeated every fibre of her body meant that it was impossible to think coherently. Thoughts did popped into her mind now but somehow she wasn’t able to hold on to them. They appeared then suddenly disappeared. However, she wasn’t concerned. All she had to do was obey the instructions given to her. That was easy.

Satisfied with her work on Lucy’s hair, the brunette put away her scissors and stepped between her legs. Kneeling, the woman examined Lucy’s neatly trimmed sex, running a finger along her lips. Lucy gasped audibly at this touch and the woman lifted her head to face her. Her glassy gray eyes locked on Lucy in an inquiring stare.

A short time later, after the brunette had finished shaving her completely bald downstairs and she’d showered, Lucy found herself following her guide down another corridor before she was ushered into a darkened room nearby.

“Sleep,” was the last thing the brunette said before turning on her impossibly high heels and marching away.

A sudden wave of tiredness washed over Lucy. Gratefully she lay down on a bed nearby, too exhausted to think.

Within seconds she was fast asleep.

* * *

A loud chime disrupted her slumber. Bright light pierced her eyelids. Slowly, Lucy roused herself from the deep sleep she had been in. She felt refreshed. The rest had done her good.

Slowly she sat up on the bed. She frowned. Something bothered her. It was....

But Lucy wasn’t able to hold on to the half formed thought. It vanished. She screwed up her face in concentration, vainly trying to remember. But the moment had passed. It was gone.

The bed she had lain on last night in the dark was huge; there were no sheets or covers.

Looking over her shoulder to the left she gasped in surprise. Lucy wasn’t alone. Three other women shared the bed, all of them in the process of waking.

Like her they were all completely naked.

She felt a sudden burst of emotion. Something strong was bubbling up through the treacle that was her mind.

The bubble burst, half formed before she could comprehend what it meant. Calm blankness soothed her once more.

She clambered out of the bed and looked around. The room she was in was large and utilitarian. It was windowless, the walls were unadorned and painted beige, carpet-tiles covered the floor while the ceiling was plain white. A metal table, four chairs and a massive video screen hung from the wall facing the bed. Four metal lockers, numbered one to four, rested against another wall alongside a full length mirror.

As well as the entrance she had come through last night. A firmly closed door

The other women were also staggering to their feet; they were all in their early or mid twenties like her: a tall willowy high-cheeked blue-eyed blond; a curvaceous ebony woman with skin the colour of melted chocolate and a fresh-faced freckled red-head. All of them stood beside the bed looking around them in a state of dazed bewilderment.

Lucy noted idly that all of her companions had the same short pixie style haircut and their pussies had been freshly shorn.

A slight frown creased her brow. Lucy made her way over to the mirror and stood in front of it and examined herself.

A brief twinge of mild surprise wafted through her vacuous mind before it too vanished. Her shoulder length hair had been trimmed; like the others she now had a short pixie cut. Casting her eyes downwards she discovered that her pubic hair was alsgo one.

She stared at herself in the mirror for a moment in puzzlement. Her appearance had been altered. She hadn’t looked like this. Her nudity, the new haircut and shaven sex meant something.

Something important.

She tried in vain to concentrate. But it was useless. Lucy just couldn’t summon up enough willpower to form the building blocks of a coherent train of thought.

“Attention on me,” a female voice demanded. Lucy turned to see that a figure had entered the room.

The Asian woman was older, perhaps in her mid-thirties, dressed in all-black; she wore a knee length sleeveless sweaterdress, tightly cinched at the waist with a wide leather belt and short leather ankle boots in the now familiar ballet style. Unlike the others her glossy black hair was long, gathered up into a strict pony-tail at the top of her head. Elbow length black leather gauntlets covered her arms and in her right hand she carried a riding crop.

“Line up,” she ordered gesturing with the crop to a space in front of the lockers where Lucy stood.

Silently, the docile women formed a neat line as indicated. Lucy found herself at the end of the line, standing next to the black woman. All four of them faced the Asian woman whose presence completely dominated the entire room.

“I am Trainer,” the woman announced firmly. “You will address me as such when required.”

Lucy, like the other three women looked dumbly on.

“You are Trainees,” the woman continued in the same assertive tone. “You have been selected for Training. You will be Trained.”

She paused, scanning each of their faces in turn. Those fiery almond eyes locked on to Lucy’s. She could feel the raw power of this woman as she maintained her gaze for a few moments.

“Obedience brings pleasure,” she informed them. “Obedience brings pleasure. Repeat Trainees.”

“Obedience brings pleasure,” the four women responded unsteadily.

Their diminutive instructress disappeared behind them. With a firm swoosh the crop was brought down on the buttocks of the redhead. She yowled in pain and surprise.

“Again. Louder!” the Asian woman barked. “Obedience brings pleasure!”

“Obedience brings pleasure,” the four women recited once more.

“Again!” their Trainer commanded, this time slapping the blond whose sudden yelp of pain disappeared beneath the voices

“Obedience brings pleasure,” Lucy said aloud.

This time the black woman flinched with pain as the Trainer commanded then to repeat it once more.

“Obedience brings pleasure!” the four women exclaimed.

Trainer was standing behind Lucy now. She could feel her presence. The sharp, biting sting across her buttocks caused her to scream aloud before joining the others in repeating the sentence once more.

“Obedience brings pleasure!” the Trainees recited in perfect unison.

Trainer stood in front of them once more.

“Obedience is the core of your Training,” she announced. “Perfect obedience is the goal you will strive for. All other things are irrelevant. You will learn to obey immediately and without hesitation. Obey Trainees.”

Unbidden, the four women repeated the mantra in unison. “Obedience brings pleasure!”

Trainer’s face was inscrutable. “Turn and open the locker nearest to you. There will be a collar on the top shelf. Remove it and reform the line.”

The line broke up, each woman opening a locker. From the locker marked four, Lucy removed the collar as instructed. It was heavy; a smooth metal exterior encased a band of circuitry on the interior.

Closing the doors, the Trainees, collars in hand, stood in line once more.

“Kneel,” Trainer commanded. Lucy in turn with the others sank to her knees.

“You are Trainees. You are being Trained. You will be Trained to obey. You have no name other than you Trainee number. You will respond only to that designation,” Trainer informed them.

“Obedience brings pleasure,” Lucy found herself reciting in time with the others.

Trainer approached the red-head and took the collar from her hands. Leaning down, the Asian woman carefully closed the heavy band around the woman’s neck. There was an audible click as the two ends of the collar snapped shut.

Holding the end of the crop against the redhead’s cheek while looking into her eyes trainer informed her; “You are Trainee One.”

“I am Trainee One,” the redhead replied.

The same process was repeated with the two other Trainees until Lucy found the Asian woman looming over her. She lowered her head slightly as Trainer wrapped the collar around her neck. The sound of the lock shutting had an air of permanence to Lucy’s ears.

The crop was placed under her chin, forcing her head up to look directly at her Asian controller. An intense heat burned in the woman’s eyes as she held Lucy’s gaze.

“You are Trainee Four,” she instructed her.

Trapped by the twin almond shaped smouldering pools, Lucy heard herself repeat the words aloud. “I am Trainee Four.”

Trainer stepped aside. The four collared women remained on their knees. Lucy felt the cold metal press against her skin.

“Trainees, you have been fitted with an Obedience Collar,” their instructress informed them. “This is locked in place. This will aid your Training. Your Obedience Collar will administer pain if you disobey your Training. You will also receive pain if you leave this room without instruction,” the Asian woman informed them matter-of-factly.

She produced a small black box like a remote control.

“Remain kneeling. You will now experience the punishment of disobedience,” she announced, pressing the buttons on the remote.

Immediately, Lucy felt an intense pain radiate from the collar around her neck. With lightning speed, it spread through her entire body. She fell to the floor, writhing in agony, screaming uncontrollably.

Suddenly the pain vanished. Vision blurred by tears Lucy slowly staggered to her knees once more.

“That was the pain of disobedience,” their Asian instructress informed the four simpering Trainees.

“Return to your lockers Trainees,” she commanded next. “There is clothing inside. Dress and await command.”

Still sobbing, Lucy retrieved the clothing in her locker. She stepped into the pair of black spandex hot-pants and slid them up her legs. The contour of the cameltoe formed by her pussy lips was clearly defined by the tight material. Next went on a yellow sweater that must have had a large spandex content in the material because it stretched tightly across her chest. Some sort of support seemed to be part of the garment because she felt her breasts being raised and pressed together into a more comfortable position by the tight material. Emblazoned upon her chest was a large black number 4.

Finally Lucy reached up and folded down the turtleneck collar of her sweater. Even when folded it was huge, reaching up past her chin and touching her ears. The Obedience Collar was invisible beneath.

The other Trainees had dressed in identical garments, the only difference being the large black numeral that was inscribed across their breasts.

Seeing the women all dressed in the same yellow and black colours somehow reminded Lucy of a hive of wasps.

Lucy noticed for the first time that she seemed capable of thinking once more. The sudden excruciating pain must have revitalised her brain somehow.

While they had dressed, food had been laid out on the table. Trainer instructed them to eat and then left the room.

The food was tasteless; some sort of bland beige mush, a slice of bread and water that had a distinctly chemical aftertaste. They sat in silence, heads downcast, eating their breakfast without relish. A palpable sense of passive resignation pervaded them all.

The black woman, Trainee Three sitting to her left her reached for her the dregs left in her plastic glass of water. Somehow her hand slipped and the glass clattered to the floor. Leaning down under the table to retrieve it, the woman spoke in a low hushed tone.

“I’m Zoë,” she whispered urgently.

Not looking away from the piece of bread she was about to bite into “Lucy,” she replied.

The blond and redhead hadn’t noticed; they continued to eat in silence.

* * *

The slowly spinning spiral consumed her mind completely. She was transfixed. The twirling, looping spiral filled the entire screen in front of her. With every twirl the spiral sucked her deeper and deeper into trance. Her mind was blank. Mindless.

Her eyes wide, Lucy stood still, mouth open, completely lost.

She felt the hard pressure of a finger being pushed in the middle of her forehead. Awareness of a kind returned to her mind.

“Trainee Four, attention on me.”

Trainer’s voice broke the spell. Her eyes immediately focussed upon the pretty features of the Asian instructress in front of her.

“Follow and obey,” came the next command as Lucy was led past her fellow Trainees, standing motionlessly entranced by the spiralling screen.

She was led into the same white room where she had awoken yesterday. Trainer led Lucy past the beds and to the other end of the blank room. There she was ordered to sit in a black padded chair. Blankly, Lucy complied.

The same white woman from yesterday stood in front of her. “Remain still,” the technician ordered before something similar to a tight black latex swim-cap was pulled over Lucy’s short hair.

Lucy felt cool metal pads press down on her skull from the tightly fitting cap while black wires trailed from it to nearby computer equipment. A large screen was wheeled in front of her.

The olive toned woman stood behind her. The screen flickered into life. “Fix your eyes on the display Trainee Four,” she ordered.

For the next hour Lucy was shown four presentations; a procession of attractive men and male genitalia flickered in front of her eyes, which was followed by a fifteen minute display of alluring, provocative women, close-up images of breasts and vaginas, followed by explicit scenes of dominated females in bondage, lesbian love making and finally a number of images showing a middle aged woman. After that came pictures designed to produce instinctively positive reactions within her, followed by fifteen minutes designed to provoke the opposite response.

The ever changing images flashed in front of her for under a second, providing just enough time for Lucy’s mind to respond.

Lucy stared vacantly ahead. The sensors pressing down on her head monitored the ever changing electrical signals her brain produced.

Later she would remember none of it. The computer recorded it all.

* * *

It was dark. At last the day was over. The four Trainees lay on the large bed, naked once more apart from their Obedience Collars. The sound of deep breathing from the other side of the bed indicated that at least one Trainee was fast asleep, exhausted by the day’s exertions.

Lucy, felt a gentle, tentative touch on her shoulder. “Hey,” Zoë hissed, “you awake?”

“Yeah,” she breathed. The two women pressed closer together, not daring to raise their voices any louder. “The other’s asleep?”

“Say so,” Zoë murmured. “Whaddya think’s going on?”

“No idea. All I remember is being in my car and then waking up here.”

“I was supposed to have a meet with a new client when these freaks must have grabbed me,” Zoë spat. “What do you think they’re doing to us?”

“Your guess is as good as mine,” Lucy responded. “It’s like some sort of cult run by wacked out psychos.”

“You said it,” Zoë agreed. “We just gotta stay sharp until we can figure a way out of here. My brother used to run on the wrong side of the tracks when he was younger. I know how to handle myself. We just got to be ready to make the right moves when the time comes.”

“Yeah,” Lucy hissed.

Suddenly a chime sounded. “What the....” Zoë exclaimed sitting up in the bed. Startled, Lucy raised her head peering vainly into the darkened room.

A woman’s voice echoed through the room, soft but insistent.

“Sleep. You must sleep. You need to sleep. Sink into sleep. Deep sleep...” the voice told them. It echoed through the room.

“Must be speakers in the walls...” Zoë exclaimed.

“Sleep feels so good. Deep sleep. You are falling deeper and deeper into sleep. Sleep.”

The last thing Lucy heard was Zoë’s slurred “Gotta...”

Soon, all four women were sprawled comfortably on the bed, breathing peacefully, deep in peaceful slumber.

The voice continued to speak as the Trainees sank further down and down into a deep, restful sleep.

* * *

After breakfast the following day, Trainer ushered the four women through the connecting door into the adjoining room. It was the same size as the bedroom where they had been incarcerated in up to now. Exercise equipment made up much of the furniture as well as yet more screens, computer equipment and a long padded bench. Behind a glazed partition was a communal shower.

The Trainees lined up before their Asian instructress. Two other women stood to attention alongside her.

“Today, your Training will begin in earnest,” she began. “These two females are here to assist in your Training,” she went on gesturing to the two women with her crop.

Lucy dared to quickly check out the two new arrivals; a fair-haired athletic woman and a toned looking busty Latino, dressed in the usual combination of turtleneck, hot pants, massive ballet boots and short cropped hairstyle.

“These females are Slaves,” Trainer explained. “They have been fully Trained. Their minds and bodies have been completely perfected. Their only purpose is Obedience.”

“Obedience is pleasure,” the four returned in unison. Lucy tried not to show any emotion, but she felt her mouth open in shock.

She paused, eyes glittering with determination. “You will be Trained. You will Obey. You will be enSlaved.”

Lucy tried to stay focussed. These lunatics were actually trying to turn them into slaves! It was all too weird.

Struggling not to let her feelings show, she managed to respond with the others; “Obedience is pleasure.”

At another gesture from Trainer, the two Slaves approached the line of Trainees and handed each woman something.

“Place the Training harness over your heads and buckle it under your chin,” their overseer instructed. “Ensure that the headphones cover your ears fully and the visor is positioned correctly.”

Lucy looked down at the object she had been given; two black padded speakers and a clear plastic visor were linked together by a series of heavy black leather straps. Slipping the loose harness over her head she positioned the headphones as best she could; straps criss-crossed the top of her head and forehead. After a bit of fiddling, Lucy finally managed to buckle the harness under her chin as instructed. She looked through the clear plastic visor at Trainer.

Their instructress was satisfied. “Slave 127, attend to Trainee One,” Trainer ordered. “Obey.”

The fair haired Slave responded immediately. “Slave hears and obeys,” she droned before taking charge of the trembling redhead. Upon instruction, the Latino slave, number 80, took control of the blond Trainee Two.

There was the sound of a slight commotion behind them. The blond let out a tortured squeal. Trainer instantly prowled toward the source of the noise allowing Lucy and Zoë a chance to peek backwards and see what was happening.

The two Slaves were standing over the blond forcing her to sit still in a rowing machine. Her hot pants were gone. She screamed again.

Trainer pressed the remote. Instantly the struggling woman emitted a blood curdling scream. Her face contorted in pain. After a few moments it subsided.

“Disobedience is pain,” Trainer informed the now limp woman. The two Slaves now secured her wrists and feet to the machine before lubricating the large rubber phallus in front of the seat. Her head harness was then plugged into the exercise machine. The tip of the black penis was inserted into the woman’s sex. The Latino Slave now stood behind the woman, took hold of her shoulders and forced her to pull back on the oars. The dildo was geared to respond; it plunged deep into the woman’s sex. She moaned aloud in sexual pleasure.

Meanwhile, a docile Trainee One had been fully secured to an exercise bike and was steadily pedalling. Her pants were missing too. With each revolution the dildo built into the saddle thrust upwards, burying itself deep into her snatch.

Trainer and the two slaves approached them. Zoë was led away by the Latina while Lucy let the fair haired Slavewoman pull down her shorts and lead her towards a weights machine. Soon she was strapped into the seat, legs splayed, wrists bound to the two handles above her head. The tip of the slick dildo was plunged into the folds of her cunt. She let out an involuntary squeal at the entrance of this intruder.

The headphones hissed and the visor displayed a spinning spiral.

She soon built a rhythm. Thoughtlessly Lucy stared at the spiral, a seductive female voice whispered commands her mind didn’t hear, while every time she pulled down on the weights, she was rewarded with another thrust from the thick and very pleasurable intruder inside her.

* * *

Glistening with perspiration and reeking of sex after their long day of strenuous exercise, the four Trainees once more lined up in front of their impassive controller and her two minions. The long padded bench lay behind them.

“Trainees, turn around and kneel,” Trainer commanded.

Lucy obeyed. She saw the padded bench in front of her; it was moulded in the shape of the upper torso of a female body with a round opening to put her head into. Slave 127 took charge; the hem of Lucy’s sweat-drenched turtleneck was pulled upwards to bare her breasts and she was firmly forced downwards on to the bench. Looking at the floor beneath her, Lucy felt herself being tightly bound in position by straps over her back and thighs. Soon after that, the headphones and visor from the head-harness she still wore eroded all conscious thought.

Lucy was unaware of the activity behind her. From below the knee, each leg was being fitted with a complicated arrangement of stainless steel bars, straps and hard plastic which angled her foot downwards before it was locked in place. After that the Slaves placed a nondescript grey tube-like device over each of her bound legs. A green light on the side was the only external sign of the procedure that was being performed on her muscles.

Lost deeply in trance, breasts being pleasurably stimulated by the tight cups that gripped them, Lucy hardly even noticed the tingling sensation in the back of her legs.

The spiral in her visor looped endlessly. Lucy’s pupils were wide and dilated. Interspersed with the eternally twirling spiral were images. Pictures of long female legs, black leather wrapped tightly around their calves, their feet projecting steeply downwards held in place by long ballet heels flashed past her eyes. Through the headphones, the voice told her that they were beautiful.

Her unconscious mind registered it all.

Some time after that, Lucy’s conscious mind did manage to briefly respond to the pleasurable feeling of the slim hard intruder that was slid into her exposed anus.

* * *

Bodies and muscles aching, feet still locked downwards by the steel braces that encased their legs, the four women sprawled upon the bed. Zoë and Lucy lay side by side.

“Jesus...” Zoë murmured. “That was something else.”

“Tough day at the office dear?” Lucy managed to quip weakly. Zoë snorted, appreciating the humour.

“You could say that!” she hissed in reply. “This place is unreal. If we hang around here too long our minds are going to be mush like the rest of those crazy bitches.”

“Yeah,” Lucy agreed.

The chime cut off all chances of further conversation. The voice soon lulled them into deep sleep.

Much later, deep in slumber, the voice made a new suggestion. Lucy’s hand snaked between her legs and began to rub herself, the pleasure serving to only deepen her peaceful, restful sleep.

Unseen in the dark, all four Trainees rubbed and stroked their wet pussies as they dreamed the suggestions the voice imprinted in their docile minds.

* * *

It had been another exhausting day. As far as she could tell, the routine had been the same as yesterday. Most of it was a hazy blur fragments of which she could barely recall. The weird contraptions were still fixed to their feet holding them in position. But somehow she had become more accustomed to them as the day went on. Hours of exercise on the obscene equipment had been followed by yet more time on her knees, breasts being fondled while her legs had been wrapped up.

Her body and muscles ached but it felt satisfying somehow.

She had to admit that she was rather enjoying the sexual stimulation. Yesterday, it had felt wrong somehow. But today, she had eagerly impaled herself on the jutting dildo of the rowing machine at Trainer’s command. It had felt fantastic.

She felt Zoë’s warmth press closely beside her. “Hey,” she hissed, “how are you holding up?”

“Ok,” Lucy responded.

“We gotta stay strong,” Zoë went on. “Don’t let them get to you.”

Zoë nodded in the dark. “Yeah,” she murmured in agreement.

“I think I spotted something. There aren’t any locks on the doors. I’d say there’s an electronic sensor that sets off the collar if we try to walk through without permission.”

“Really?” Lucy gasped. “No locks?”

“Yeah. Think about it,” Zoë went on urgently. “There are no keys or bolts on the door. I had a quick look at the doorframe and there’s some sort of circuitry inside it. If we walk through with the collars on we get zapped.”

“Wow,” Lucy smiled in admiration at her quick witted friend.

“When they took numero-uno away I saw Trainer press something on the remote. I think she was disarming the door sensor,” Zoë finished.

“Amazing!” Lucy chirped, squeezing Zoë’s hand in glee.

“All we have to do is get these damn collars off and we can get out of here,” Zoë continued.

Lucy lay in silence for a moment digesting the information her friend had provided. Zoë hadn’t lied; she was sharp. If there was any way out of here Lucy felt confident that Zoë would figure it out somehow.

Just then the familiar sleep chime sounded. Within seconds the two women had joined the other Trainees completely lost in sleep.

* * *

Pungent with sweat and sex, the four Trainees faced their instructress. Another day the same as the last had passed. Lucy’s muscles ached, the calves of her legs tingled pleasantly and her sex was damp. Her mind was completely blank.

“You are all responding well to your Training,” their diminutive overseer announced. “You are learning how to obey.”

“Obedience is pleasure,” all four women announced thoughtlessly.

“Good,” she responded, her eyes aflame with lust. “One Trainee has responded particularly well to her Training today. She will be rewarded for her Obedience.”

“Trainee two, step forward,” she barked. Immediately, the blond left the line and stood to attention, arms by her sides, chest out and dressed only in her soggy yellow turtleneck and clunky leg braces.

At the command, the tall blond sank to her knees. Trainer rolled up the hem of her tight dress with her gloved hands, bringing her own denuded pussy to view.

“Trainee two, you will use your tongue and mouth to pleasure me,” she ordered. “The technique is in your mind. Obey.”

“Obedience is pleasure,” the blond responded huskily before pressing her face eagerly to the sex in front of her. Trainer pressed inwards with her thighs, holding the girl’s face in position.

Blankly, the three other Trainees looked on. Through the cum-fogged emptiness of Lucy’s mind a single thought managed to bubble to the surface. Her own sex tingled. She was envious.

The blond seemed to be doing a good job; a short time later Trainer threw her head back and her body shook. The blond withdrew but remained kneeling. After recovering from her orgasm Trainer reached down and grabbed the woman’s short blond hair, pulling her face upwards.

“Good,” she smirked. “Your tongue-work needs improvement but that was most satisfactory. You have obeyed well.”

“Obedience is pleasure,” the blond droned huskily, mouth glistening with juice.

As the blond returned to the line Lucy couldn’t help noticing that the Trainee’s blue eyes seemed even more glazed and vacant-looking than usual.

* * *

Lucy and Zoë faced each other, heads pressed together, their soft bodies touching. The darkness concealed whatever residual embarrassment they may have once felt.

“I had a chance to have a look at blondie’s collar today in the shower,” Zoë breathed. “She was still zoned out from her reward so I could have a good long look. The lock looks like nothing special. Standard stuff. I just need something to pick it.”

The delicious sight of Trainee One kneeling in pussy worship immediately appeared in Lucy’s mind. She screwed up her face and shook off the mental image. “Like what?”

Her friend hadn’t appeared to notice the pause. “I don’t know. Something like a piece of wire should do it,” Zoë went on.

“Where are we going to get that?” Lucy asked in desperation.

“Hey keep cool,” Zoë said as Lucy felt her stroke her shoulder soothingly.”We’ll find something. Don’t worry baby.”

She took a deep breath and suppressed her sudden frustration. A piece of wire. They were still trapped in this nightmare all because of something as trivial as a tiny bit of scrap metal. It was unbelievable.....

She centred herself.

Lucy’s teeth flashed in a grin that was lost in the gloom as she reached out and squeezed her friend’s hand. “Thanks, you know just what to say to a girl Zoë.”

“You betcha babe,” Zoë went on.

The sleep-chime and a long night of subliminal programming followed.

* * *

The four women knelt as before with their legs encased in the machines but the moulded bench was gone. A pair of black boots was placed in front of each woman.

“Trainees,” their teacher announced, “your feet have been enhanced. They are now perfect. Your feet have been reshaped for Obedience.”

Triggered by their Trainer, the four entranced woman chanted automatically; “Obedience is pleasure.”

“Later, when the braces are removed you will be able to wear the boots in front of you. Your perfect feet were made to wear these boots. When you wear them you will become more beautiful. This beauty is the reward for your Obedience.”

“Obedience is pleasure,” the Trainees droned.

“Take your boots in your hands Trainees,” came the next command. “Look at them. Touch them. Feel the leather. Imagine how beautiful you will look once your perfect feet are encased within them.”

Lucy’s cunt moistened as she held the cool leather boots up to her face. “Yes”, she thought, “they’re beautiful...so pretty....hot....sexy....”

She caressed her flushed cheeks with the cool leather.

“Beautiful...slutty...ooohh...”

Her sex tingled with the familiar need to be filled.

“Mmmm....perfect... horny....”

“Give in to your urges Trainees. Worship your new boots,” the Asian woman barked. “They will make you beautiful. You adore how these boots will make you look and feel.”

Lucy moaned aloud with an insatiable desire. She needed to...needed to....

“Lick them. Suck them. Pleasure yourself with them. Submit. Obey!”

Lucy didn’t have to be told twice. Within seconds her mouth was wrapped around one stiletto heel while the she plunged the other heel deep inside her. Her juices dribbled down her legs, smearing the leather boot she held.

She didn’t care.

That only meant she would get a chance to slurp her own sweet nectar when she changed hands.

So entranced and focussed was Lucy on her boot-worship that the head-harness with its twirling spiral, subliminal images and the seductive female voice oozing from the headphones, was forgotten completely.

* * *

The four Trainees lay on the bed. Like the others, Lucy couldn’t stop her hands roaming over her perfect legs. After a full day of Training the braces had been removed just before bedtime and the four excited women had been permitted to lie down earlier than usual.

She still couldn’t get over how beautiful she looked. The soles of her feet now pointed downwards steeply. Lucy had tried wriggling them but there was almost no movement left. Trainer had explained that the machines had somehow shrunk the muscles in their legs; each rear calf muscle had been dramatically shortened which radically altered the angle of the foot, fusing it into a new permanent position. It was impossible for any of them to walk barefoot; their heels just wouldn’t touch the ground.

Lucy would spend the rest of her life walking on her tips of her toes.

Lucy smiled happily as she rubbed her new, perfect feet. They were beautiful. She was beautiful. The pleasant glow from her pussy grew in intensity as she massaged and slid her hands over her new sexy legs.

Lying beside her, Lucy noticed that her voluptuous friend was engaged in the exact same activity, fondling and teasing her deliciously formed extremities. Lucy turned to watch, savouring the sight of the beautiful ebony woman caressing her own flawless feet.

Trainee’s One and Two ignored them; they were too busy using their new feet to pleasure each other.

Zoë’s big brown eyes, smouldering with lust, met hers. Hungrily, Lucy returned the stare.

Moments later the two friends were sprawled across the bed. Lucy held Zoë’s smooth chocolate-toned right foot up as she worked it deeper into her mouth, tonguing, licking and nibbling it in a frenzy of worship. Zoë’s other foot was buried inside Lucy’s sopping pussy, sending wave after wave of raw pleasure to her brain as her friend steadily pumped it in and out, building her up to a delirious crescendo.

Feeling warm and secure in the afterglow of their foot-sex and pleasantly exhausted from their exertions, the two lovers held each other on the bed as the sleep-chime caused them to drift into blankness.

* * *

Unable to stand because of their heavily modified feet, the four Trainees sat on the edge of the bed. Lucy relished the sight of Slave 127 pretty and graceful in her high ballet boots as she distributed fresh uniforms. It was such a turn-on to know she would soon look like that. Wiggling her ass on the bed, she slipped the pair of tight hot-pants over her damp cunt. On went her yellow numbered sweater and Lucy fussed with the turtleneck for a few moments to get it folded just right; it was important to look perfect and beautiful at all times.

Silently, Slaves 80 and 127 began to fit each Trainee with her new footwear. They took their time, ensuring the boots were tightly laced and fit perfectly. One at a time, the women were ordered to stand and the two Slaves held her as she was brought to the exercise room.

At last it was Lucy’s turn. She slowly drew herself up and placed her weight on to her new feet. She swayed unsteadily in the massive stiletto heels. The two Slaves took hold of Lucy and guided her onwards. Her hesitant, unsteady gait reminded Lucy of a new born colt coming to terms with the ungainly new legs it had yet to master. But the two Slaves urged her on, preventing her from unceremoniously toppling over.

Where the bench had once been, four treadmills now stood. Lucy was moved to unoccupied one and her hands bound to the arm-height bars either side of where she stood. Each treadmill had a large screen in front of it upon which the faint outline of a spiral could be already discerned.

As she stepped on to the treadmill, the image changed to show her long boot-clad legs. The image changed; now it displayed the back of her legs, and again, this time viewing her gleaming black legs from the side. The cycle of images repeated itself again. Lucy dimly realised that there must be cameras attached to the treadmill; she quivered at the sight of herself on screen.

Holding on to the bars, Lucy stood and waited. Trainer instructed them to look at the screen and not their feet.

Pussies aflutter, the four women responded automatically; “Obedience is pleasure.”

Slowly at first, the treadmills began to move. Mustering all her concentration, Lucy began to walk. As commanded she resisted the urge to look down and instead stared straight ahead at the images of her pretty new feet.

Lucy didn’t even see the fleeting subliminal images buried within the video feed. However, the stern features of the leather clad middle aged woman were stored deep within her sub-consciousness.

* * *

A small studio with lights and a white background had been set up in the corner while they had been on the treadmills. Swaying slightly in her towering heels Lucy waited her turn. Her leg muscles felt stronger after the workout and she was much steadier on her new feet. It would take time to become as graceful as the Slaves who pirouetted in their boots with an elegance that Lucy was only now coming to fully appreciate and envy, but she was determined to join them.

Slave 127 was using a camera and tripod to take pictures; Lucy stood on the spot indicated and faced the camera. The Slave triggered her to obey.

“Obedience is pleasure,” Lucy chanted without thinking, the words causing her sex to moisten instinctively.

Standing stiffly to attention full length shots of Lucy were made from the front, rear and both sides. Close-up photographs were made of her boot-clad legs and expressionless trance-glazed face. Lucy was ordered to lower her skimpy uniform pants, spread her legs and squat; the Slave knelt and photographed her dewy slit before moving on to her ass. At the command, Lucy held her arms straight above her head; the hem of her turtleneck was pulled carefully and neatly upwards baring her torso. Lucy stood blankly as her breasts and stiff nipples were subjected to the camera lens.

Lowering her turtleneck once more, Lucy accompanied Slave 80 the short distance to the medical room; the other three Trainees sat completely still as white-clad Slaves fussed over them. The Latino Slavewoman directed her to a vacant chair of her own.

Lucy remained still as the white-uniformed technician prepared her. Spreading her legs wide to allow easier access, Lucy felt the woman stick the sensor pads either side of her moist pussy. Standing, the expressionless medical Slave pulled the hem of Lucy’s yellow sweater upwards; her breasts dropped free. Carefully, round pads with a hole for her nipples were affixed to her chest; wires trailed from the sensors to the bank of computer equipment behind the chair. After tugging down on Lucy’s high turtleneck the slave plugged a cable into the side of her Obedience Collar. Finally the snug fitting latex cap went on over her head, built in headphones covering her ears and metal pads pressing firmly down against her skull. A large screen was wheeled in front of her and the spiral instantly deepened her trance.

The image on the screen changed; gradually a figure appeared; she was in her mid-forties, thin, attractive, with long dark hair, a triangular shaped face with a nose that was slightly too big, full red lips and hazel-eyes. Dressed in a long full-length black leather dress and black high heeled shoes Lucy watched her as the woman strode towards the front of the screen until her face filled it. The spiral revolved continuously behind her; Lucy stared transfixed.

“Hello Trainee Four,” the woman purred through the headphones in Lucy’s cap. The woman’s powerful eyes bored from the screen. “Welcome to my Realm.”

Lucy’s stared ahead. Her mind was placid. She was utterly transfixed by this powerful apparition of womanhood.

The woman slowly and sensuously licked her lips before continuing; “I am your Queen.”

It began.

The devices fixed to Lucy’s pleasure centres stimulated her sensitive sex-conditioned body while the cranial transmitters in the latex cap set about activating the sectors of her brain that had been mapped during her last session in the chair. With pinpoint accuracy, the precise areas of her temporal lobes associated with feelings of comfort, trust, caring, love, desire and lust were all bombarded from impulses from the cap. The experience was intense.

“As you may have surmised, I have decided to bestow upon you the supreme honour of becoming one of my devoted servants.”

“I demand complete and total submission,” her hard eyes glared out from the screen. “Anything less is unworthy of me.”

Lucy’s breasts and slit throbbed with pleasure.

“Once your training is complete I will take you as my Slave,” the attractive woman announced with certainty. “Only then will you be permitted to worship my divine body.”

“Becoming my Slave is your only desire Trainee Four. It is your sole purpose in life. Every waking and sleeping moment now revolves around attaining this single goal. You are obsessed with becoming my utter and complete Slave. As my Slave you will be perfect. Embrace your urges. Surrender to my complete control. Submit your entire existence to my Will. You obey. Obey!”

Triggered by the powerful woman’s voice, Lucy thoughtlessly recited her mantra; “Obedience is pleasure.” Her sex was on fire.

“You were nothing, Trainee Four. The life you led was utterly devoid of meaning. It had no purpose,” her Queen declared. “Slavery will give you purpose. As my Slave your life will have value. Being my Slave will bring you fulfilment and happiness. Submit to my enSlavement and feel the eternal joy of obedience. Obey.”

“Obedience is pleasure,” Lucy panted raggedly.

“I will reshape you Trainee Four. Your body will be moulded and reshaped to please me. The pollution within your mind will be cleansed and the meaningless clutter of a purposeless existence will be purged. You will become my Slave. I will make you beautiful and pure. Every breath you take as my Slave will be devoted to worshipping and obeying me. Obey.”

Lucy moaned. “Obedience is pleasure,” she declared huskily.

The woman’s face disappeared but her voice still boomed through the headphones. Lucy was now looking at a picture of herself standing perfectly rigid in her uniform, breasts thrust outward, emblazoned with the large numeral that was her only identity, her reshaped legs elongated sexily by the tall glossy boots. The image now shifted to show her from the rear and then the sides.

“Look at yourself Trainee Four. See how exquisite you have become. You are stunning.”

A head and shoulders portrait now appeared; Lucy’s own oval face, her features slack with trance, framed by the short haircut and the high turtleneck that enveloped her neck, her lips slightly parted and eyes dulled by hypnosis.

“Yesss...pretty...beautiful...so beautiful...” Lucy’s mind agreed as her hungry eyes explored the taut reflection of herself on screen.

A close-up image of her hairless slit glistening with slick wet need appeared in front of her eyes followed by a picture of her pert ass. Lucy, lost in an erotic haze, moaned aloud. Now her familiar rounded breasts, nipples stiff with arousal, flickered before her enraptured gaze. Her entire body was aflame.

Lucy’s perfectly formed new legs, stiff, encased from toe to thigh in tightly-laced gleaming black leather, feet eternally angled downwards, filled her vision.

Her entire body shuddered and trembled with unimaginable lust. Lucy shook with need. The devices on her body and head were sending her into a sexual frenzy. Wave after wave of computer generated signals were being pumped into her, conditioning her mind and body.

The speed of the image sequence increased in tempo; again and Lucy was subjected to these intensely erotic images of herself. A long train of drool slobbered from her open mouth as she stared eyes impossibly wide at her pictures. What remained of conscious thought had long since been obliterated by the overwhelming stimulation that wracked her body and mind. Eyes bulging and unblinking, Lucy began to physically shake in the chair.

“You are beautiful,” her Queen went on, “because my Will controls you. Without my control you are nothing. Your beauty is the outward manifestation of inner Obedience.”

Utterly lost, Lucy’s mind absorbed every word the woman spoke to her without question.

“O...O..obedienceee is pleasureee,” she quivered unthinkingly.

The images of herself flashed before her eyes as the electronic stimulation sent her to the brink of intense orgasmic bliss the like of which she had never before experienced.

The pleasure suddenly stopped.

Suddenly her pictures disappeared from the screen. An attractive naked male model appeared. More men flashed on the screen; strong, attractive, powerful, their thick, long cocks proud they posed shamelessly before her.

“Look at them Trainee Four,” the woman announced. “See how ugly they are. So disgusting. The mere sight of them repulses you.”

A new sensation quickly consumed Lucy; a sharp throbbing pain radiated from her Obedience Collar quickly obliterating the sexual heat. Her face contorted in pain. At the same time the head-sensors were busy stimulating the appropriate neural receptors in her mind, bonding what she was seeing to feelings of intense revulsion.

Helpless under this new physical and mental onslaught, Lucy readily agreed. “Yes,” she thought, “men are disgusting.”

The images continued to flicker before her eyes as the physical and mental programming set about cementing her new conditioning.

Men flashed past her. Lucy wanted to close her eyes and look away from the revolting sights but she was powerless to do so. Aided by the physical pain and insidious psychological control the intense loathing grew and grew within her.

“Men were vile...filthy...revolting....sickening...horrible...nauseating,” Lucy’s mind screamed.

“These parasites have kept womanhood from realising her true nature for far too long. They have sought to manage female power through imposing conformist concepts of heterosexual love upon her. They have kept you from becoming beautiful.”

A fierce anger welled up inside Lucy as the hideous images went on and on. Her mind agreed. Men were the source of everything wrong with the world. Pain and anger coalesced into a burning rage. Men were nothing but disgusting parasites who used their filthy penises to degrade feminine purity. They were vile, evil leeches.

“But you are no longer in their thrall,” the Queen purred, as the screen returned to the calming spiral. The pain and overwhelming fury receded as Lucy quietened. “Your salvation is at hand.”

“Behold the true glory of feminine beauty,” the voice in Lucy’s headphones continued as a line of rigid women appeared before her eyes. Of a multiplicity of ethnic origins, heights and body shapes the women, Slaves all, were all stiff and taut with function. Individual Slaves were presented to her; different but the same, all united in unwavering purpose. Hard, strong, flawless bodies and perfectly formed deliciously boot-clad feet.

Slowly the residual pain and disgust was disappearing. New sensations began to overtake her mind and body as the devices began their insidious arousal conditioning.

“They have been liberated from the shackles of male oppression to become the epitome of female perfection. True beauty, grace, purpose and fulfilment resides within them.”

Her earlier pain forgotten, wide eyed, Lucy relished the flickering display of Slave women being shown to her.

“They have submitted to my control. My Will flows through them. Their minds and bodies are pure, reshaped by purpose and Obedience.”

Powerful, strong, beautiful women, shackled to the Will of their Queen. Lucy knew they were simply magnificent. Glorious. “Obedience is pleasure,” Lucy managed to gasp as the pleasurable sensations grew in her mind and body.

New images appeared; females pleasuring each other, kissing, licking, sucking, fondling, foot-fucking each other as the Slaves deepened their intimate Sapphic communion with their sisters in bondage. It was simply stunning to behold.

“Know and understand; true pleasure comes from complete submission to me. I am your Queen. I own you completely. Without my control you are nothing.”

On screen Lucy was being shown images of a large richly-apponted throne room. Scores of Slaves knelt in neat rows before the raised dais where their dominant sat. Faces lost in the adoration of worship, the Slavewomen prostrated themselves before their deity. Mass masturbation followed; gazes locked adoringly upon their benevolent Goddess, the Slaves played with their pussies, eyes wide with sheer devotion. It was unbelievably erotic. Lucy moaned.

The screen changed; the face of her Queen above the spiral reappeared.

“You are my property. Your mind belongs to me. Your body belongs to me,” her Queen announced as Lucy hovered on the edge of orgasm, body shuddering with lust. Consumed by her overwhelming sexual need, Lucy’s mind absorbed the statements without question.

“Obee..dience...i..issss...pleas..u..reeeeee....,” Lucy gasped raggedly, body quivering uncontrollably in the chair.

The hazel eyes of her Queen, glittering with power, seemed to bore through Lucy’s lust-filled mind. “Succumb utterly to my Will. Surrender to my control,” the moist red lips commanded her. “Submit to my service. Obey me.”

“Ooo.......Oooo..beeee...d..enceee...issspllleesssuurreeeeee..........” she screeched, body bucking uncontrollably in the chair, every fibre of her being aflame with a raging lust to find release.

“Very good Trainee Four,” her Queen smirked on-screen, “Your submission pleases me. Obedience is pleasure.”

Eyes bulging, mouth wide open, her entire body quaking with barely suppressed sexual ecstacy, Lucy was completely incapable of responding to her Queen.

The shimmering hazel eyes and the slightly upturned deep red lips of her Queen stared at her in silence for an eternity as Lucy sat transfixed, lost in the depths of a trance which consumed her entire being.

At last her Queen spoke once more, her voice clear and commanding; “Cum now and obey.”

The orgasm dissolved her completely.

* * *

“We have to get out of here,” Zoë breathed. The sleep chime sounded. Exhausted from their ordeal, they quickly fell into the comforting trance.

* * *

End Part 1