The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training a Future Ruler

Chapter 10

Daniel grudgingly got up from his seat as the doorbell rang. It was early morning and he wanted to rest before going to school. His sister was still cooking breakfast so he was the one that had to answer the door. Casually he thought about making one or two of the students a servant. Sure would make his life convenient and take some of the workload off of his sister.

“Hello Master,” Tiffany said as Daniel opened the door.

Daniel just stood there slack jawed as he saw Tiffany on her knees in a French maid uniform with a suitcase next to her. Finally he remembered what Jessica had told him. Apparently Tiffany had finally decided to come to him.

“Hello Tiffany,” Daniel greeted, “Come on inside.”

Daniel stood to the side and let Tiffany through. Tiffany proceeded directly to in front of the couch and set down her suitcase. There she stood as if waiting for orders. Daniel took a seat and studied Tiffany. She looked a bit nervous for some unknown reason.

“Daniel who is it?” Ashly asked entering wearing just the apron again, “Oh, it’s you. Jessica did warn us that you would stop by sometime. So you finally here to submit to Daniel?”

“Yes mistress,” Tiffany replied.

“Mistress?” Ashly looked a bit confused.

“You are the sister of Master. So that means that I must follow your orders so long as they don’t conflict with his.”

“Really?” Ashly had a look in her eye that Daniel didn’t like.

“Later Ashly,” Daniel said to interrupt her thoughts, “For now I assume you have some street clothes?”

“Of course Master. I also have many other outfits you may enjoy.” Tiffany began opening her suitcase.

“That’s okay, you don’t need to show me. For now get dressed for school. I don’t intend to deprive you of an education.”

“Yes Master.” Tiffany immediately began taking her clothes off.

“So where is she going to sleep?” Ashly asked watching Tiffany.

“My room,” Daniel answered, “I will have my stuff moved out and I will move into your room. I’ve been sleeping there anyways.”

Ashly looked happy by Daniel’s answer. Daniel was aware that she had been pushing for him to go further with their relationship. To him though, his decision seemed like the most logical choice. Giving Tiffany her own room would protect her somewhat from Ashly. That look she had when Tiffany said she was going to follow Ashly’s orders as well really scared him.

“I’m done Master,” Tiffany said as she finished putting on her clothes.

“Very good. Ashly was making breakfast. Go finish it for her,” Daniel commanded.

“Of course Master.” Tiffany walked away.

“Is she going to take over all my chores?” Ashly asked.

“Only as many as you want her to,” Daniel replied, “At least this way we get more time together.”

“Oh!” Ashly came to the realization as Daniel leaned in for a kiss.

* * *

Ms. Redwing stared at the paper that Daniel had given to her the day before after school had ended. On it was instructions for giving each male dominated club a girl. The better the collective grades of the club the cuter the girl they would receive. The girl would be completely bound to whatever orders the club members might have. Girls with higher grades would be immune to being given away.

With this knowledge Ms. Redwing instantly pulled out the list of cheerleaders. These girls had some of the lowest grades in the school. She quickly crossed out Hannah and Jessica’s names since they were already Daniels. Slowly she began putting each of the girls student numbers next to the name of the clubs where most of the geeks hung out. As she reached the more popular clubs she was forced to use students who were not cheerleaders. She had to look through the student directory for students who were more plain, but still got bad grades.

Sighing, Ms. Redwing cleaned up after she had completed her task. She began wishing that she had never seen Hannah with her necklace. If she had just minded her own business she could have avoided the loss of power she had experienced. She yearned for the days when students feared her.

* * *

Hannah skipped happily into the school. The sex she had with Daniel was better than she had ever expected. It seemed almost addictive and she wanted more, lots more. She had a plan to increase her chances to do so. Hopefully Daniel would agree to it. She immediately spotted him with his sister and Tiffany walking behind them carrying their bags.

“Hey Daniel,” Hannah cheerily said getting next to him.

“Hey Hannah,” Daniel replied, “How are you today?”

“I’m doing fine. Anyways, I was thinking. It might be a good idea for me to stay next to you in case you need to use the power of my necklace again. With that in mind, I would like to move in with you.”

Ashly immediately shot Hannah a flash of anger. Hannah could tell she didn’t like the idea, she was probably very upset about the first time she had slept with Daniel. Hannah didn’t care though, she knew the choice was Daniel’s and he would be the one to decide.

“I’m afraid that we don’t have a spare room,” Daniel answered, “Tiffany just moved in as our servant and I am not assigning anyone to live in my parents room.”

Hannah frowned for a bit, but she was ready for multiple scenarios of rejection, “If space is a problem then I have a solution for you. Ms. Redwing has a rather large house of her own. Four bedrooms from what I know. You could easily move in with her and have plenty of space for your current needs.”

Daniel stopped walking for a moment as he gave the idea serious thought. Hannah could see Ashly silently mouthing for him not to do it. Her desire however seemed to go unnoticed as Daniel smiled a bit. Hannah could tell he had come to a decision probably in her favor.

“That actually sounds like a good idea. Talk to Ms. Redwing and make the arrangements. After school we will go check out the house,” Daniel said confidently, “I was wondering about our space issue since Tiffany showed up this morning anyways.”

“Okay sounds great. I will see you at lunch then,” Hannah said walking towards Ms. Redwing’s class.

Ashly still had a look of annoyance on her face. Hannah knew Ashly thought this would cut into her time with Daniel. She was right, but now that Daniel had made a decision she would go along with it. She didn’t dare defy Daniel.

* * *

Ashly tried concentrating as class went on, but it was futile. She was pissed about what Hannah had done. It was going to be bad enough keeping Daniel away from Tiffany, but with Hannah’s suggestion there were odds that even more girls would wind up living with them. She knew it was inevitable, but she wanted to keep Daniel to herself as long as possible.

Ashly looked around to try and take her mind off the problem. Classes were creepy ever since Daniel took over. Students were all obedient and never did anything bad anymore. The students were also probably paying attention for another reason. Daniel implemented a good grades policy. Students with the best grades were given higher freedoms and privileges.

“Okay that’s it for first period,” the teacher said closing his book, “On your way out grab a flyer by the door. It explains some of the new policies master Daniel has set up. It also has a list of the girls assigned to various clubs.”

Ashly put her books into her bag and got in line to grab a flyer. She heard some gasps from cheerleaders as they picked them up. Apparently they got assigned to a club. They wouldn’t question the decision, but they weren’t required to like it either. Daniel made sure of that to motivate them for better grades. Ashly silently picked up a flyer and left the classroom.

* * *

Restiren looked at the school as students were let out. He could see Daniel was slowly growing accustomed to his new found power. Drazerk would soon be finished with his task and his plan would be ruined. He would have to move faster than he originally thought.

Restiren spotted Daniel as he walked out. The other students made sure he had a clear path. He could see Ashly and Hannah beside him and Tiffany walking behind carrying all the bags. Innocent Daniel had come a long way since Drazerk had started his training. Restiren realized that it was probably time to use Samantha.

“I wouldn’t do that, it’s still too soon,” A voice said inside Restiren’s head.

“If we wait much longer Daniel will become too confident. Right now we can still intimidate him to do what we want,” Restiren answered.

“We aren’t ready, there is always someone else we could use.”

“I’ve been on this backwards planet for nearly eight hundred years while you have had it easy. There is no guarantee that we will be able to find another like Daniel in time.”

“I will not back you if something goes wrong. I’ve taken many risks supporting you this far.”

“Don’t worry this won’t fail. I’ll start my plan tomorrow, Drazerk has his scheduled rounds to prepare the planet for Daniel then. Only Sofia will be near him and she is easily dealt with.”

“There is no redemption if you fail this time.”

Restiren smiled as his supporter left his head. He was worrying over nothing, soon they would have the power needed to overthrow the higher ups. Restiren teleported himself away to prepare for the coming day.

* * *

“You were right Hannah,” Daniel said looking at the house, “This place is huge. Where the hell did she get the money to get a place like this?”

“I hear she inherited it from her parents,” Hannah answered.

Daniel smiled a bit. The house was plenty large enough for his needs and then some. It was an old Victorian house. It stood at two stories, three if you counted the basement. Had a rather large deck in the front and was painted blue.

“Hello,” Ms. Redwing greeted as they knocked at the door, “I’ve been expecting you.”

Daniel walked past Ms. Redwing and took a good look around. The place was barely furnished. The immediate living room only had two couches, a coffee table, and a small TV. He could see the dining room from an archway and it was just full of boxes. There was also an office space attached, it too seemed to be used for storage.

“How many rooms on this floor?” Daniel asked.

“Two,” Ms. Redwing replied.

“I figured it would have more furniture,” Ashly said absent mindlessly.

“I had most of it tossed out after inheriting the house,” Ms. Redwing said.

“All the better.” Daniel took a quick look inside the dining room and saw the attached kitchen, it looked like it hadn’t been used in ages, “I don’t really like what’s here to begin with. I’ll raise up some money and put in furniture we like.”

“You really want to do this?” Ashly asked.

“Why not, it’s a much nicer place than ours,” Daniel answered, “We can just use Hannah’s necklace to make sure our parents don’t miss us whenever they come back. Besides it also gives us much more room to play.”

“Alright, if it’s what you really want.”

“We move in tonight then. Tomorrow we will go pack what we want to bring here. We can get donations from the teachers and staff for anything else we want to put in.”

Daniel heard a muffled sound in the hallway. Ms. Redwing seemed to tense up a bit as he followed where the sound came from. Daniel quickly found himself outside a hallway closet. Slowly he opened the door, inside he found a girl tied up with a gag in her mouth. She had a small frame and breasts with chestnut hair and blue eyes.

“What’s your name?” Daniel asked reaching over and removing the gag.

“Tina,” the girl answered shyly.

“And what are you doing in here?”

“Mistress Redwing told me to be stay here and be quiet until she got me. I’m so sorry for making noise, please don’t punish me.”

“Relax, you’re okay now.”

Daniel stood turned back around and faced Ms. Redwing with a look of anger in his eyes. Ms. Redwing took a step back in fear. Daniel realized he was likely to change his whole no revenge policy in the next few minutes.

“So do you care to explain all this?” Daniel asked a very frightened Ms. Redwing.