The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training a Future Ruler

Chapter 4

Drazerk looked at Jessica and then back to the letter he had. Apparently the higher ups had decided that since he started training Daniel he would have to finish the task regardless of circumstance before he would be allowed back. Drazerk had no intention of giving up to begin with and that meant the higher ups were planning something. Drazerk faded the letter out of existence and smiled. Whatever they were planning, he was confident that he could beat them.

Drazerk returned his attention to Jessica. Somehow she had gotten someone named Tiffany to put on the maid uniform he had made instead of herself. Drazerk wasn’t used to doing such long and complicated plans, but since Daniel was immune to all of his powers Drazerk had no other way. Drazerk prepared to wave his hand and bring another maid uniform into Jessica’s closet when a postcard caught his eye.

Floating down Drazerk read the postcard. Apparently her sister was returning from college for a week that night. Drazerk contemplated what this could mean to his plans and suddenly got a great idea. He decided to hold off another uniform for awhile. For now he might as well humiliate Jessica for bullying Daniel.

“Time to wake up,” Drazerk said.

On cue Jessica opened her eyes. She did a quick look around her room wondering what on earth possessed her to wake up an hour before usual. Drazerk had made himself invisible so she failed to notice him floating just a few feet from her. After failing to fall back asleep for fifteen minutes, Jessica finally decided she might as well get up and get ready.

Jessica headed to her closet to put on some clothes. Drazerk reached into her mind and made her take off her PJ’s but fail to put anything else back on. Jessica stopped short of the closet and complied with Drazerk’s command. Drazerk altered her once more to make sure she was aware inside her own head that she was naked but couldn’t do anything about it.

After a few moments of embarrassment Drazerk had her go take a shower. Jessica immediately complied with Drazerk’s mental command and headed towards the shower. Hovering just a few feet in front of her Drazerk could see the fear and humiliation in her eyes.

After Jessica finished her shower Drazerk could smell the food her mother was preparing. Drazerk decided to go ahead and have her eat. Jessica grabbed her schoolbag like she always did just before breakfast and headed straight to the dining room still nude. Drazerk reached out to her parents so they wouldn’t question why she was walking around nude.

After breakfast Drazerk decided Jessica should walk to school instead of driving. He read her mind as she headed towards the front door nude. He laughed at the humiliation she was feeling. Just as Jessica walked through the door Drazerk materialized some clothes onto her body and let her walk to school without further humiliation.

“Be nicer to Daniel,” Drazerk said so his voice could be heard as she walked away.

* * *

Daniel quietly got ready for school. The weekend was coming up and he was fearing spending it with his sister. Unfortunately since he had no friends to hang out with and apparently his sister had broken up with her boyfriend, it seemed inevitable that they would be home together alone. Daniel wondered if Ashly’s breaking up with her boyfriend was the reason she was acting all weird.

Daniel quietly exited through the back door after he had finished getting ready. At least this day he would spend as much time away from his sister as possible. He made sure keep away from areas his sister might search.

Daniel arrived at school a bit earlier then he had expected but at least he managed to avoid the morning with his sister. Sighing a bit of relief Daniel began making his way to first period. However before he could even get to the front door a hand landed on his shoulder preventing entry.

“Hello Daniel,” Ms. Redwing said.

“Hello Ms. Redwing,” Daniel said after a sigh of relief that it wasn’t his sister, “What can I do for you.”

“Well, we still haven’t worked out your detention from sneaking into the girls locker room a few days ago,” Ms. Redwing answered, “So I figured you should do your detention today.”

“Actually today would be a really good day for me.”

“Avoiding someone?”

“Kind of, what time should I show up?”

“I have something different planned for you. Instead of showing up in the library like all the other delinquents you will show up in my classroom for a private lesson in respecting the school rules.”

“Um Okay, can I get to my class now?”

“Sure, and remember to show up otherwise I will have you suspended for three days.”

Daniel quickly made his way to his first class. Of course he would show up, it gave him more time away from his sister. There was also the fact of what she might do if he was home for three extra days. Daniel shook that thought off, he knew his sanity would snap if he stayed home that long with only her for company.

* * *

Jessica closed her locker. She contemplated what had happened that morning. She was certain that she had gone around her house fully nude and neither she or her parents did anything about it. Then as she was leaving she was suddenly fully clothed as if the whole ordeal was a dream. Maybe that was all it was, a dream.

Then again, there was also that strange voice telling her to leave Daniel alone. What was so special about him? He seemed to be gaining protection from all sorts of places. Whatever it was, she would be able to find a way take care of it soon enough.

“Hello Jessica,” Tiffany’s said coming into Jessica’s view.

Tiffany looked a lot different then the day before. She typically wore short skirts and t-shirts like all the other high school girls. That was all different though. She wore a gray skirt all the way to below her knee’s and a plain white long sleeve shirt. She certainly was not the same girl and Jessica wondered if maybe the maid uniform was to blame. She certainly had seen enough strange things recently to believe in that theory.

“Hey Tiffany, you look different,” Jessica said.

“Yeah, I decided on a new lifestyle,” Tiffany said with a smile, “Because of that I thought I should tell you that I won’t be trying out for cheerleading anymore. I have to dedicate myself to train for my new calling.”

“Okay, you will be missed at tryouts.” Jessica held back a smile of relief.

“Thank you so much for everything.” Tiffany gave a polite bow and left.

As Tiffany left Jessica was surrounded by the rest of the cheerleading squad. They all began congratulating her on finally getting rid of Tiffany and asked her how she did it. Jessica lied and told them that she didn’t know. There was no way she could tell them all the truth. Seemed she had actually managed to take care of two problems last night. At least something recently had worked out.

* * *

“Hey Daniel let’s go home,” Ashly said from behind.

“Sorry Ashly, I have detention today. You can go on home without me,” Daniel said.

“Um okay, if that’s what you want,” Ashly walked past him and headed for the door.

Daniel thought for a moment that she was smiling more than usual as she past him. He had never felt more confused in his life. For the past couple of days it seemed as if she was living to serve him and all of a sudden she was okay with going home alone. Daniel just wanted whatever phase she was in to pass.

Daniel quickly made his way to Ms. Redwing’s classroom. He would worry about his sister later. As he arrived, Redwing had him sit in the front row. Just as she had said, no other students were around. Daniel wondered what she had planned. Redwing suddenly locked the door to the classroom.

“Okay, what’s the deal with you and Hannah? Why is she protecting you?” Redwing asked.

“What are you talking about, I don’t know Hannah beyond the fact she’s one of the cheerleaders,” Daniel said, “What do you mean she is protecting me?”

“I ask the questions here.” Ms. Redwing snapped back, “What’s the deal with Hannah’s necklace?”

“Like I said, I don’t know anything about Hannah.”

“I see,” Ms. Redwing sighed, “I guess we will have to try this a different way then.”

Ms. Redwing undid the buttons on her blouse and removed it, revealing a red bra underneath. Daniel quickly stood up and made his way towards the exit. Ms. Redwing immediately stopped him and brought his face right in into her breasts.

“Try anything funny and I will see you expelled for sexually assaulting a teacher,” Ms. Redwing warned.

“Just what do you want?” Daniel asked confused.

“I want the necklace Hannah has, your sure you know nothing about it?” Ms. Redwing continued her interrogation.

“I’m sure, Hannah is just one of the cheerleaders that bullies me.” Daniel attempted to assure Ms. Redwing.

Ms Redwing let go of Daniel. He quickly backed up a few feet to put some distance between them. Ms. Redwing took a seat and began to think.

“If that’s all, then I would like to go now.” Daniel once again made for the exit.

“I haven’t excused you yet,” Ms. Redwing said, “Sit back down until I excuse you.”

Daniel took his seat and Ms. Redwing continued her thoughts. After a few minutes she finally stood up and walked up in front of Daniel.

“You may not be aware of this, but Hannah likes you,” Ms. Redwing began, “She has actually been defending you from the other cheerleaders by making it look like she is actually keeping an eye out for them. Recently she has stopped playing nice and is now forcing Jessica to no longer pick on you. She is doing this through a very special necklace that seems to have mystical powers. I am going to have you help me get the necklace from her.”

“A mystical necklace, are you serious?” Daniel asked.

“Very serious, and if you fail to help me then I will go ahead and tell the principle that you assaulted me. From now on you will do what I say when I say it. Do I make myself clear?” Ms. Redwing showing authority in her voice.

“Very,” Daniel said submissively.

“Good, now make sure you get to school early on Monday. We will begin our planning then.” Ms. Redwing put her blouse back on and let Daniel leave.

* * *

Ashly rushed into Daniels room. She had to find his porn collection fast. Daniel was serving detention, but that still didn’t give her a whole lot of time. Since Daniel kept his room cleaner then most boys she had to be careful not to put anything out of place.

A quick check under his mattress revealed nothing. The same happened with his sock drawer and all other spots she figured boys would hide their stash. Feeling frustrated, Ashly finally sat down on Daniels bed to think. Maybe he had never gotten a porn magazine in his life. Daniel wasn’t exactly daring to begin with.

Ashly then looked up at Daniels computer. She had been watching too many older movies and TV shows. This day and age, porn was all about the Internet. Booting up the computer, Ashly gave silent thanks when she found Daniel had no password to login. From there it didn’t take much time for her to locate his collection.

A little browsing showed that Daniel wasn’t much into fetishes. However, most of the models in the pictures were redheads. Ashly smiled, she now had another weapon in seducing Daniel. Ashly made a quick call on her cellphone.

“Samantha? It’s me Ashly. I’ve been contemplating changing my hair color to red. Can you fit me in for an appointment tomorrow? 10:00 AM? Thanks a bunch.” Ashly hung up her cellphone and quickly shut down the computer. She had most of a weekend to tempt Daniel and now she would be just his type for it.

* * *

Megan looked at the rain starting to fall. The weather forecast had said it would be raining for the weekend. Not exactly the best way to start a week long vacation with the family. Megan took a quick look into the car mirror. She had a lighter shade of brown hair than her sister and unlike her sisters blue eyes, she had green. She was also a bit taller and had larger breasts. Suddenly beside her a man appeared.

“Who the hell are you, and how did you get in my car!?” Megan shouted in surprise.

“The name is Drazerk,” Drazerk replied, “Now calm down and keep an eye on the road. I wouldn’t want you to get into a wreck and hurt yourself.”

Megan quickly found herself calming down. She put both her hands on the steering wheel and looked straight forward. Probably the first time since she had gotten her license that she had driven like a good driver.

“Now I am going to ask you some questions and you will answer honestly,” Drazerk continued, “If I don’t like your answer I will change you so that you will be able to answer how I want honestly. Do you understand?”

Megan shook her head in acknowledgment.

“Very good. First what sexual orientation are you?” Drazerk asked.

“Bi-sexual.” Megan wondered why she was doing exactly what this guy wanted.

“That’s good. Do you think your sister is hot?” Drazerk continued.

“She’s my sister. I don’t think of her like that.”

“No good, from now on your sister is the hottest girl on the planet to you.”

“Okay.” Megan felt the changes inside of her. Remembering back to her sister she now felt very horny and wanted to fuck her badly, but she was still her sister so she could resist.

“How would you feel about fucking your sister right now?”

“She’s hot, but she is still my sister.” Megan felt proud she could still control her urges.

“No good, from now on you don’t care about that. Given any opportunity you will fuck your sister.” Drazerk continued his changes.

“Okay.” Once again Megan felt the changes almost instantly. She began fantasizing about what her pussy tasted like and how good it would feel to have her between her legs. Why on earth was this Drazerk person doing this to her?

“Final question, how would you feel about a dominant relationship with your sister, you being the dominant one?”

“I believe partners should be equal in a relationship.”

“Once again no good, from now on you want to dominate your sister in every way. You will feel the same way about every relationship your in except against someone named Daniel who goes to your sisters school. With him you shall feel very submissive and want to do everything he says to please him.”

“Okay.” Megan felt the final changes taken place. Her sister was now just a means of pleasure. She would be forced to submit to every order Megan had.

“Okay now for some instructions for tomorrow. I will be putting a French maid uniform into your sisters closet. She will most likely try to have you get rid of it like she did the last one I made for her. Unlike the last one, I modified this one to make anyone who touches it want to force your sister to touch it. You will do this until she submits to the uniform and puts it on. After that you will begin training her as a maid for Daniel. I will have your parents leave on vacation tomorrow, so that gives you one whole week to train her. I may extend that period depending on how things go. Have a lovely drive home.” Drazerk waved his hand as he finished and disappeared.

Megan smiled, she was going to be able to fuck the hottest girl she had ever known as much as she wanted. Jessica would also be her own personal maid for an entire week without their parents interfering. It was good to return home from college for a week.