The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Training a Future Ruler

Chapter 6

Daniel slowly opened his eyes from his nights sleep. He still felt very weak and sick. He could still hear it raining. All the running around yesterday coupled with the stress of rejecting his sisters kindness so much really didn’t help matters. Ashly had taken care of him all night. Daniel wondered if it was part of her plot to get to him or genuine concern for her older brother. Daniel shook his head trying to figure the whole situation out. He heard his sister enter with his breakfast.

“I hope you like chicken noodle soup,” Ashly said, “I hear it is good for sick people.”

“Ashly, why have you been so nice to me recently?” Daniel asked weakly.

“I told you, I can’t really go into details about that.” Ashly set down the tray of food on top of Daniel, “I can assure you though, the care is genuine. I will always be nicer to you from now on and I will do whatever you ask of me.”

“Except tell me why you are doing it.”

“Except that of course.” Ashly smiled kindly, “Maybe someday I will be able to tell you.”

After taking Daniels temperature Ashly left the room so Daniel could eat his meal in peace. As he ate, Daniel wondered if it was the cold messing with him or she seemed really serious about what she was saying. Daniel finally resolved to test it out when he felt better.

* * *

Samantha looked up from writing in her diary on her bed. She had just written a long and sexual fantasy between her and Ashly in it. Samantha sighed, it was a shame Ashly wasn’t into girls. She could show her a world of pleasure she had never known before. Samantha closed her diary in sexual frustration. Suddenly it disappeared from her hands.

“Wow, good stuff in here,” A man with black hair and blue eyes, wearing a tuxedo appeared with the diary reading it, “ ‘I then looked into Ashly’s eyes and pleaded for more pleasure. Ashly only stared back at me and pointed down to her pussy. I knew what my mistress wanted and brought my lips to her pussy and began pleasuring her.’ Not the best I’ve read, but pretty hot.”

“Give that back!” Samantha grabbed a taser from her nightstand and attacked the stranger.

“Whoa, a bit violent there.” The man reached over and tapped Samantha’s forehead before she could get him with a taser.

Samantha felt herself freeze in position. She was somehow staying up despite the fact that she was only on one foot lunging towards the stranger with the taser. She found that she could still move her eyes, but that was about it.

“Now then,” the man continued, “My name Restiren, I think I can help you achieve the fantasies you have written in here. You can find that you can speak again.”

“What do you want?” Samantha asked.

“I need your help. See, I’ve been banished from my people. The only way I can return to my people is to become a genie to a person that my powers can’t be used on and grant them a single wish. Recently the higher ups have notified me of such a person named Daniel. However, someone named Drazerk reached this person first. He has some grand goals in plan for Daniel and I doubt he will let me near him.”

Samantha immediately recognized the name of Ashly’s brother, “Why not just take care of Drazerk yourself?”

“Oh heavens no. That would break the highest laws of my people. I would be executed before I could even attempt such a thing. I’m afraid I’m going to have to bit smarter than that in order to achieve my goals.”

“What do you want from me then?”

“Drazerk has lots of power, but since he is banished like me, a good deal of it is sealed off. One such limitation is he can only be in one spot at a time and is limited to senses a bit higher then that of a humans. If someone like you were to distract him away from Daniel, I could quickly do my business before he even sensed something was wrong. Normally he would be able to read your mind if your in range, but I can take care of that with my powers.”

“What’s in it for me?”

“Just full of questions aren’t we? As I said, I will give you Ashly once my goal is completed. I will have full power again and can easily give her to you. Just tell me if you are in and I will contact you later with full details of my plan.”

“I will win Ashly on my own thanks.”

“Had to do this the hard way huh?” Restiren tossed the diary aside and placed his hand on Samantha’s head, “I would have preferred you to do this willingly, but I will just have to force you to help me. Don’t worry though, you will still get Ashly in the end. My way of saying thanks for the help.”

Samantha felt a tingly sensation travel through her whole body. Restiren’s eyes glowed white for a few seconds during the process. After he was done Restiren took his hand off, smiled, and disappeared. Samantha suddenly regained full movement and fell forward.

Samantha stood back up and grabbed her diary. Whatever Restiren had done, she could feel that she would do whatever he would say. Samantha wanted Ashly, but she wanted to do it on her own. She hated taking the easy way out.

* * *

Ashly turned the stove down as dinner finished cooking. It felt better than ever being nice to Daniel that day. She really wished that Daniel would just start having sex with her already. She suddenly heard Daniel sitting down on the living room couch.

“You really should still be in bed,” Ashly said coming out of the kitchen.

“Sorry, but I felt like a prisoner in there,” Daniel replied, “Can I just please watch some TV?”

Ashly stood and thought for a second. Unlike when she told him to go get in bed the first time he was being vocal about wanting to be up. Finally Drazerk’s programming decided that his wishes took priority over everything else.

“Okay,” Ashly relented, “but please think of your health a bit. I don’t want you getting any worse.”

“Thanks sis.”

Daniel quickly flipped through the channels, but with only local channels and it being sunday there wasn’t much on. After dinner was done Ashly went and sat down with him. Daniel had decided on a romantic movie. Ashly could tell that it didn’t interest him that much, but lack of choices forced him to settle.

Halfway through the movie a rather erotic scene came up. Ashly felt herself zoning out forgetting about dinner or the fact that Daniel was sitting right next to her. Without warming she felt a warm sensation on her lips. Ashly almost backed away in shock until she realized that it was Daniel.

She had done it, Daniel had finally given in to his lust and now was acting on instinct. Ashly quickly returned his kiss deeply. She took Daniels hands and brought them to her breasts. Daniel seemed to need no more invitation as he began playing with them. Then just as it started, Daniel suddenly stopped.

“What’s wrong?” Ashly asked.

“This is wrong,” Daniel replied, “We shouldn’t be doing this.”

“We can do whatever you want. Whatever you desire I will provide with the best of my ability, whatever you order I will do. Now what do you want Daniel?”

Daniel sat there thinking for a few moments. Ashly began to feel worry that he would back out after coming so close. After what seemed an eternity of waiting Daniel leaned to her ear and whispered, “I want you to make me feel good.”

Ashly smiled, “If that is what you wish.”

Ashly leaned back in and began kissing Daniel. This time he seemed more confident and was a bit more passionate. Ashly quickly began undressing the two of them as Daniel began playing with her breasts a bit more aggressively than before.

After Ashly got both their clothes off, she gently guided Daniels cock to her pussy and pushed it in with her hips. Ashly then began moving her hips slowly, she could see the waves of pleasure washing over Daniels face her own waves of pleasure seemed to match his.

It didn’t take long and Ashly could tell Daniel was getting ready to cum. She felt the orgasm she had been craving ever since Drazerk had changed her. Ashly began pumping faster to get the orgasm to come faster. Just as Daniel began to cum himself she started her orgasm, they both cried out in pleasure together.

“So where do we go from here?” Daniel asked as he sat back up tired from the experience.

“Wherever you want to go Daniel,” Ashly replied, “Remember, I am yours to command. There is nothing I won’t do for you.”

Daniel leaned in and kissed Ashly again, “I can see that you are serious. I will take full advantage of it then since that seems to be what you want.”

* * *

Sofia looked at the town lights as she approached in her car. It was good that the rain stopped before she got into town. Unlike the others who were banished like her, she enjoyed the beauty of small things. She was such a sucker for good atmosphere.

“Hello Sarlien,” Drazerk said as he appeared next to her, “So what’s up with the blonde hair and blue eyes? I thought you were more of a black hair and brown eyes type.”

“Hello Drazerk,” Sofia replied in annoyance, “I go by Sofia these days and my appearance is none of your business. So what are you doing in my car?”

“I would like to ask why you have a car in the first place. Seems odd for someone of our power to be using such machines.”

“Unlike you, most of us who get banished don’t get a whole lot of power. My powers are mostly limited to making boys do whatever I want in this form. After that I’m mostly human.”

“That’s fair. Anyways, I’m here because it seems a lot of banished are showing up in this small town. I’m assuming the higher ups have decided to play a game and poor Daniel is in the center of it all.”

“You’re right about the higher ups, but you won’t see most of the others complain. They are ready to go back at any cost.”

“So what’s your task?”

“None of your concern.”

“It is if you want my help. Depending on the task I might be able to help.”

“Fine, I’m supposed to get pregnant. If I do that and raise the kid to 18 I would be allowed to go back. Since Daniel seems immune to our powers he should be able to do this for me.”

“Alright I will help you if you help me protect Daniel.”

“And what can I do to help you protect him? I already told you that my powers are much more limited than yours. If another banished shows up, I don’t have anything to use to protect him.”

“You can contact me. If someone shows up that would ruin my plans and I’m not around you could contact me so I could get back and protect him.”

“Well with you on my side I would stand a much better chance. I guess you have yourself a partner.”

Drazerk grinned, “Then I shall see you later. I wish you the best of luck.”

Drazerk waved his hand and disappeared. Sofia grinned, she didn’t need luck with a banished like Drazerk on her side.