The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Guardsman: Making of 5 /Serving the mistress

* * *

For your information: This is an updated, enhanced, reread and adjusted version of the story “Training a new Guardsman” you can find on my personal website.

https://theguardsmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/27/the-guardsman-making-of-5-serving-the-mistress/

As I’m currently pausing two other stories I’m working on, I’m updating this. As usually your emails and comments are highly appreciated.

* * *

The black limousine passed the concrete barrieres at the entrance of the training compound and then drove towards the tunnel. A gate opened.

A guardsman in a tank suit stepped towards the drivers window.

„Present ID.“

The window lowered, a guardsman in R-Class Uniform looked at him. A scanner was held to the palm of the hand. Then the tank suited guardsman looked at his face.

„Who is with you?“

„ This is Guardsman B-5432-033-066 accompanied by a civilian: Regional security training director.“

The Guardsman looked into the car.

Then received the clearance from GUMS.

„Proceed“

„Aye“

The Guardsman saluted and the second gate opened.

The limousine drove deeper into the underground complex. Then came to a halt in front of a door.

In front of the entrance the Head of the induction facilitaty G-5050-022-400 and B-6550-368-088 from the vistor service waited. B-6550-368-088 wore his parade uniform G-5050-022-400 was just in plain rubber. The limousine stopped. The drivers door opened. The driver left, peformed a short security check of the surroundings, walked around the car and opened the rear door, while bowing.

The regional security director stepped out.

G-5050-022-400 and B-6550-368-088 fell to their knee, lowered their faces to looked down.

G-5050-022-400 asked: „How can this guardsman be of service to you?“

The Regional security training director looked at booth of them, waited and then answered.

„Take me to the briefing room, I want to be informed about the operations.“

„Your will is my duty, Mistress.“

The Guardsmen led the regional security director to the briefing room, close to the operations center. B-6550-368-088 walked in front of them, clearing the way. G-5050-022-400 next to the director, followed by the directors adjutant. Whenever they encountered other Guardsman those went to their knees and looked down. Showing their signs of respect and servitude for a superior women.

The briefing room was set up with several comfy chairs and refreshments for civilians. It even featured some plants and was less spartan and brutalist then the rest of the cave.

“Welcome to the regular Briefing and performance review. As you have read we have increasd training due to need of additional Guardsman in the incorporation of Ukraine into the Union State. Currently this facility is running at 123 % of the capacity it was designed. Please not during normal times we run at around 65%. With total utilization, adaptle night and day rythmes and additional personell and a 24/7 utilisation of all training facilites we are achieving this.

Despite this we are keeping all the standardisation and deindiviulization targets.

We are even outperfoming some of the new new warehouse style facilities.”

The Regional security training director nodded aprovingly. She had already reviewed a more detailed statistics and some individual cases. She had even taken some samples of the finished material and got it to be reviewed in a seperate testing facility. Quality control was important.

“Tell me, where are the problems.”

“Well,” G-5050-022-400 wrinkled his forehead, “we had some issues with quality of the recruited material recently. We know that the recruiting drive has been increased, but if the material does not have a minimum of the necessary gay tendencies, it is really difficult.”

“Ok”

“But this has not effected our ability to fulfill the quotas, however we had to prolong training for some. For this we have added an additional outside training area where they live in a camp to get camp.” The commander smirked on the word play. “But we had also resort to the use of more neuro psychiatric adjustments.”

“I see. Let me proceed to the physical inspection. I may also take some samples.”

G-5050-022-400 took the mistress and her driver in one of the control rooms. C-6550-368-087 and B-6550-368-086 sat rigidly at their control consoles and monitored the ongoing material training. As a mistress was in the room both didn’t dare to speak but just faced their screens and checked on the status of the 8007-399-030 group.

“Rise. Is this the new batch?”, the mistress looked on the material that was in some kind of training room doing various gymnastics moves while an instructor lorded over them.

“Yes, we got the material only two days ago”

“How strong is the control via GUMS on your trainees, already?“

G-5050-022-400 responded: “We call them material, its fair enough – I’ll show you“

He pressed a button on his pad. The surveillance camera centered on A-8007-399-034, at the same time the screen showed data from the heart rate and brain wave monitors in the GUMS earpiece.

“Here we can tailor the training individually to the responses. But we can also exercise control from here.”

A menu with several options appeared. G-5050-022-400 went into the somatic functions and choose “stomach control, vomiting”

A-8007-399-034 earpiece buzzed, he stood up, came to attention and threw up, vomiting on the guardsman in front of him, A-8007-399-033.

An instructor came over to them and made them clean up the mess.

“See we have quite some control over them“

“That is impressive, how do you make sure its not abused?“

“Well, we have less over the brothers who have finished training, GUMS couldn’t make me throw up without my consent, but its still possible as a measure against poisoning.“

“So are they human drones, like the American Marines?“

“No not, they are still aware, but we try to make them unthinking except for what GUMS inserts into their minds, the American Marines are fare more controlled, they don’t think at all anymore, as far as I know, but I only gather that from the news reports, you’d have to ask one of their officer grade soldiers“

“I don’t think that I have the opportunity for that soon”

The regional controller smirked.

“Never the less the training is harsh. We’ll turn them inside out and break their heart and they will not really receive any thanks for the great efforts they put in. We’ll make them into man their own mothers often have literally trouble recognizing. And this one is not sure if they are happier.”

“I appreciate that you speak your mind. But the statistics on satisfaction and happiness paint a different picture. On average 20 happiness index points above the average population.”

“Indeed”

“Will you show me around?”

“Certainly”

As they walked around the facility, guardsman would stop what they did, fall to their knees and respectfully kneel until they were told to continue. Just as protocol towards a superior woman required.

“Here at the LeBlanc Faciliy we have one big advantage, GUMS can control the night and day cycle of the material as well as their food, water, medicine and psychological intakes. The material does not leave the mountain during the 100 days of training. We can put them on their very own night and day cycle so we can use the facilities more economically and of course can break their will through a random sleep cycle more easily.” Explained the senior guardsman, he himself in a his rubber suit, to the visitor.

The tour had neared the end and they had seen the big cavern, the exercise wheels, the feeding stations, the classroom and the punishment cubicles. He had also shown the latest addition the full virtual reality suites in which a variety of different training regimes could be generated.

“Mistress, If you wish you can take advantage of one of our relaxation facilitates. This guardsman or his staff would be pleased to serve you”

The woman stroked G-5050-022-400 abs and felt the massive muscles of the senior guardsman with his bald head and hazel, green eyes.

“Your services as always will suffice”

The senior guardsman actually despised having to serve woman. He hand been made gay when he joined the Guard, as all Guardsman during their material phase, but if a Mistress commanded she was to be obeyed. And anyway it had been paid of with promotions over the years.

They both walked to the mistress suite. 040 observing the proper decorum and stayed one step behind the mistress.

In the suite a muscular guardsman, with a swimmers build, was waiting at attention. He dropped to his knees when he noticed the mistress entering with his superior.

“Mistress, how can I be of service to you?“

The mistress ignored the him.

“See you trained him well, though he is quite docile“

“I hope it was satisfactorily“

“Well, he can’t replace the master, but he is willing and look at this niece chest, you must worked him hard“

“He came to us well endowed, I know your tastes so I kept him here in my family unit and trained him myself“

“You are dismissed, go to your place“

He rose and stiffly walked to a cabinet with frosted glass doors. The doors swung open, he made a precise 180° turn and entered the cabinet.

The mistress turned to her driver. “You are not needed either, you can seek some rest as well”

“Aye.”

He driver turned towards the second cabinet, its frosted glass doors opening and he entered it.

The cabinet had been put there and started to conform to the size of his body. The sanitary saddle rose and started cleaning him out. Whilst he put his head on a backrest and his hands on arm rests, clamps closed and tighten his body to the restraints. He felt encased and secure, unabel to move ready to relax.

A slight buzzing started: “service, silence, obedience, training, structure, my cabinet is my womb, here I feel safe”

Inside the cabinet it was warm and a comfy. Mother Guard kept him well and relaxed. He could feel all his body becoming limp and falling asleep, whilst GUMS started its gentle indoctrination, just refreshing the obedience is pleasure codes.

The driver and asisstant were of the very few Guardsman that were programmed to find pleasure in serving a superior woman as well as lusting for men. When a mistress was in the cavern, the huge training complex in which the intake for the guards material took place, the assisent spend his entire waking period either cleaning the suite, serving a visitor or getting himself ready for a mistress.

Outside the mistress was having fun with the station commander.

“GUMS unseal my R-Class-Uniform and buttplug; the Mistress has requested I serve her.“

Before that could happen GUMS directed him to obtain a spoken request on the record, that could be stored in the archives, if any questions arose in the future.

“Mistress, you know the formalities“

“I request G-5050-022-400 to pleasure me“

400 earpiece started buzzing as he removed his red-trimmed instructors R-Class-Uniform and hung it on a recovery station. He removed the buttplug and put it into a stainless steel case, next to the bed.

He grabbed one of the nanomaterial condoms that were provided and put it onto his penis, then swallowing one of the pleasure pills.

Even though the mistress knew that he as a Guardsman was tested on sexually transited diseases regularly, she insisted on him using one of the condoms, that were provided in a tasteful jar in the room. It was grey-matte black and had bore the guard logo on it.

“GUMS make me horny“

“Close the door slave and crawl to me”

He did exactly as he was told and was right in front of her on all fours. “You look so comfortable on all fours. Isn’t that right puppy”

The mistress said as she scratched behind his right ear.

“Arf, Arf, Arf!”

He knew how much the mistress loved him playing the obedient puppy. And internally he really revulsed but GUMS maintained the iron grip on his member and behavior.

“Oh with the bald shiny dome you are so much more doggy like, hahhaa.”

The Mistress said as she was crawling and stroking with her fingers on his head.

“Was the puppy a good one?”

“Woof, Woof”

“pussy slave mode”

At that point all he wanted was to lick his mistress pussy.

He started licking her legs.

“Has the puppy done what the mistress told him?”

“Arf, Arf.”

“Come to the mistress, be a good puppy”

She started squeezing his nipples. Slowly he could feel getting more and more horny, undoubtedly the effect of the pleasure pill and the slight buzzing from the earpiece..

“Come to the bed, my puppy”

With an eager jump he entered the bed to lie next to his mistress.

The mistress started fondling 400’s cook and feeling out his strong upper body. Every time he felt her touch it was a feeling of intensive pleasure. The drugs and the stimulation from GUMS really worked. She felt so dominant, so powerful, sexy and seductive.

He found himself nearly moaning and looking away into the ceiling in passion knowing her feeling alone was enough for him. It was like a worship orgasm.

Whilst GUMS kept buzzing into his left ear, making him weaker and weaker by the minute.

Finally the carefully choreographed act ended as he unceremoniously pushed his coated penis into his mistress vagina.

And both erupted with pleasure.

For some time both kept lying on the bed. Not talking to each other, just enjoying the post orgasmic joy. It was so peaceful, 400 was completely relaxed and nothing mattered anymore.

Gently the mistress kept stroking over his sensitive breasts.

“I see you have kept your body in shape“

“That is my duty, Mistress!“

“As I like you 400, always the dutiful senior guardsman…”

“… ready to serve”

Both laughed.

“You should continue, it makes you look so powerful and strong”

“I like it that way, but it’s not easy”

“Actually the guy you made vomit today, he looks like a younger version of your self, are you related?”

“Well, I have a son, but not seen him for more then a year, I hope to get some time off, after this intake is fully trained and certified, so I can go back to my wife and son and see what he is up too”

“So what do you think of the proposal to increase the guardsman working day to 16 hours?“

“Mistress, I know we have to serve money, and the guard is built on frugality and efficiency, but the current 16 hours per day is the maximum. We need some down time. I mean this young people can’t be under the discipline all time. Its OK and good for training, but that would be to destructive for their personalities. Do you just want drones or people those thinking has been molded to be of use for the union state?”

“You are right, we have to achieve more resources by training more guardsman, not by extending their service duration.”

“And postponing retirement has already been of use.”

“But half of the Ukrainian security forces we wanted to induct got that Russian anti hypo training, they are of no use to anyone right now. We might have to cull them.”

“That would be such a waste of labor and potential.”

“We can’t have them stir resentment or planning a coup.”

“Give them something productive. Can’t you use them for cleaning up the radioactive areas after the second reactor breach? I read the new tank suits designed for this are coming along soon.”

“I’m not sure we should spend the resources on tank suiting them, maybe a better rubber material and some rebreathing equipment would help.”

“Also that.”

“But we are also testing new tank suits with extended capabilites since we had the terrorism incidents.”

“Aha”.

The discussion dragged on for a while. As it came to end the lady told the Commander which kind of body types she prefered. He nodded and promised her to make sure he would increase the output of such Guardsman. However duty called both of them.

“We will consider this, its always good to get some input from our Guardies”

“You should ask us more, we are not just mindless rubber clad toys.”

“You have always been more for me, you know that, but now I have to leave, there are other meetings to attend to.”

“You already have to leave?”

“Don’t you mind cheating on your wife?”

“Well with guardsman its something different, but with you a little bit. Yes.. Never the less I have to ask you doing this.”

He handed her his pad: “Would you please evaluate how satisfied you were with this Guardsman’s performance?“

The mistress took the pad and answered the questions. Feedback and evaluation were core to the guards life. And he knew he had excellent another time.

“Gums activate B-6550-368-088 and task him with leading the mistress to the gate. “

B-6550-368-088 became awake as GUMS removed him from deep sleep and his encasing opened, the clamps sprung open and his anus was fully plugged again. At the same time the Lady’s driver was awoken as well.

The frosted doors of their alcoves swung open.

“How can this guardsman be of service?”, both asked simultanously.

“GUMS has given you a task”

“This guardsman is eager to fulfill his function. Function is pleasure”, both answerd.

“Good, you can help me getting dressed, insert the buttplug”

“Yes, how was it?”

G-5050-022-400 smirked.

“Function is pleasure … put it in a little bit deeper … right, you have to be a little bit more forceful”

“when I joined the guard, I wanted to fight and be tough, not a sex slave”

“So, first its this Guardsman and secondly this Guardsman wants to see his family and doesn’t complaint either. Enjoy your service, it might be the highpoint of your life. See what you wish for and besides if you train yourself, you might just get send, now help me with the suit”

B-6550-368-088 put a generous amount of lube on the difficult body parts, where it usually was not so easy to step in.

B-6550-368-088 checked G-5050-022-400 appearance as this suit sealed itself and the gentle touch on the skin could be felt as the nano material interacted with the suit.

Both steeped out, face the mistress and sunk to their knees.

“These guardsman are ready to serve, please allow us”

“B-6550-368-088lead me to the gate, G-5050-022-400 resume normal duties”

For Goodbye the mistress gave G-5050-022-400 a short kiss on the well-defined cheekbone. GUMS rewarded him with a slight stirring of the plug.

And again the limousine left the cave.

G-5050-022-400 contemplated if he should use some of his reward points to call his wife.