The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trance-tory Greetings — Mother’s Day Mishap

Josh practically knocked over two elderly women as he tore into the store. He’d forgotten, he couldn’t believe he’d forgotten. Of all the years to forget Mother’s Day it had to be this year. This year when his mother had been laid off and spent so much time depressed and watching television from the house. As if his father being away on business half the time wasn’t bad enough, now the poor woman had a son who couldn’t even remember one of the few days of the year that should really cheer her up. It was completely unlike him to totally forget.

As he tore down towards the back aisle where the greeting cards were, Josh knew exactly why he’d forgotten. This had been a hectic year for him as well. He was finishing up a second year in college and just really starting to take courses for his major. He also had a new girlfriend he supposed was occupying his mind a lot. He hadn’t yet mentioned her to his mother but absolutely knew they’d like each other when the time came. They were just alike, same quirky personality, cheerful manner, and pretty similar in the looks department as well. While his mother was a surprisingly attractive brunette with a rack even he’d appreciated from time to time, his girl Becky was nearly identical. She had a slightly smaller bust but other than that was a close match, not counting the eighteen year age difference of course.

“Where are they, where are they? Come on!” Josh muttered below his breath, completely flustered at being here in a drug store at 1 o’clock in the afternoon on Mother’s Day.

He scanned the shelves, desperately hoping to see the perfect Mother’s Day card. There were cards from the dog, cards from the cat, cards for a grandmother, cards for a wife. There was absolutely every card except for one from an actual son. Josh felt his control slipping and his forehead breaking out in a nervous sweat. He’d just driven forty miles from school, speeding most of the way, to rush back home and now he couldn’t find a damn Mother’s Day card.

Luckily nobody else seemed to be browsing in the store so there weren’t many witnesses to his frantic outbursts under his breath as he grew more and more frustrated. He went to the next aisle of cards and continued his quest, going so far as to look in the birthday cards and sympathy cards, hoping beyond any reasoning that maybe somebody had misplaced a Mother’s Day card and stuck it in the wrong place.

“Nothing,” Josh sighed to himself. “Fucking nothing.” Defeated he shrank his shoulders and allowed his breathing to slow. He realized he hadn’t taken a chance to sit still in about two hours. He’d even double-parked to run in here. Leaning back, he looked up and down the aisle, some part of his mind still hoping there was something left for Mother’s Day.

A small blinking display caught his eye. It was set up towards the back of the store, just beyond the greeting card section, but close enough that Josh could make out a rack of what appeared to be greeting cards. Approaching the display, he saw that the blinking lights were part of a small electronic sign that scrolled a message across in bright red and white letters.

‘Say it all with Trance-tory Greetings, make your love feel the love’

The message scrolled repeatedly as Josh picked up one of the cards and looked it over. There were many kinds, most having a full color photo on the front and different scripted messages written in silver or gold foil. He studied the image on the one he’d picked up. The photo showed a beautiful lake with two lovers sitting alone in a small boat. Their hands were joined and they stared mesmerized by each other’s faces. The script read simply ‘My Passion could fill an Ocean’. Opening the card, Josh found it blank inside which meant you could write whatever you wanted. Even better, he realized, these were those recordable greeting cards. There was a button that said ‘Record’ and then a tab to remove after your message was entered.

“This just might work perfectly.” Josh mumbled out loud. Clearly, he thought, this card wasn’t right but maybe just maybe there was a card somewhere on this display that would be perfect for a make-shift Mother’s Day card.

Less than three minutes later, Josh happily walked up to the register. Handing over the card and envelope to the cashier, he grinned with just how lucky he’d been. Pretty much every greeting card there seemed to be for lovers. But he had managed to find the one card that said nothing too overtly blatant to that effect. The card had a beautiful glossy color photo on the front featuring a variety of roses. In bright gold lettering it said ‘With undying love on this Special Day’. It was perfect, he thought pulling out his wallet as the man behind the register gave him his total. He could sign it, record his message and zip on over to his mom’s house, no problems at all.

“Looks like someone’s going to be having a fun afternoon, huh?” The clerk said handing Josh the receipt. He looked up at him with a curious expression. What did he mean by that? Josh looked down at the card and suddenly understood. The man thought this was a card for his lover.

“Oh I don’t know about that. This is just something for my mom.” Josh said laughing lightly.

The clerk gave Josh just about the oddest expression he’d ever seen, his eyes widening and then his lips curling into a strange grin. “Hey whatever floats your boat. Have a nice day.”

Leaving the store and paying little mind to the unusual attitude of the drugstore clerk, Josh jumped behind the wheel of his classic Pontiac. He sped off from the parking lot and on down an oddly quiet main street. This town where he’d grown up was very small, basically a suburb of a suburb of a suburb and today there were hardly any cars traveling down the main strip. At a light he noticed how many stores had changed ownership since he went away to school. Where there used to be Warner’s Hardware, there now stood Trance-tory Tools. Where there once was Gray’s Arcade and Pinball, now there was Trance-tory Gaming. It seemed as he turned the corner off onto a side street that whoever Trance-tory was they’d taken over everything in town.

Pulling up in front of his family home, Josh cut the engine and quickly pulled out a pen from his bag. Placing the card up on the steering wheel, he signed his name and drew a little smiley face. Then he thought for a second about what to say. His mother had a tough time about now, alone in a big old dusty house with little hope of a job on the horizon and a husband who seemed never to be around. He smiled and pressed record.

“Happy Mother’s Day mom, here’s hoping you get everything you want and more. You deserve it. Love you.”

He played it back a couple of times and felt satisfied that it sounded fine. With a deep relaxing breath, he shrugged back into his seat and realized just how incredibly lucky he’d been this year. He really pulled his ass out of the fire, he thought. Pulling the small tab off to make the greeting permanent, Josh jumped a little. The card seemed to give him a tiny shock as soon as he ripped off the tab. Rubbing his fingers together and looking down at the card, Josh passed it off as static electricity from the car. It was dry outside. He placed the card back in the pink envelope and got out. The air was crisp with just the slightest chill as he headed up the long walk to his mother’s house.

Knocking lightly on the front door, Josh looked around, the thought suddenly occurring to him that outside of the odd clerk at the drugstore he had hardly seen a soul since entering town. Even the neighborhood was quiet, not one person walking or riding a bike, or just taking their pet for a stroll. It was strange, he found, reaching up to knock again louder this time.

“Mom, it’s me Josh. Are you there?” He asked loudly, knocking for a third time. Trying the door, he found it open and went on inside, taking care to wipe his feet before crossing the meticulously maintained hardwood floors.

“Mom, are you here?” Josh called out.

With an unsteady posture, Josh crept through his home, unsure of just how normal this whole situation was. His mother had hardly left the house at all since being laid off. Surely she was not gone today of all days. He peered into the empty living room and then went on down the hall past the stairs. A noise was now clearly heard from the den at the back of the house. Walking through the kitchen he saw a light on and recognized the noise as a television.

Heather stared at the TV screen with a dazed and sleepy look. Her eyes were only somewhat focused on the flashing images on the screen, mostly just cloudy with what easily could’ve been boredom. Josh walked in behind her and first wondered if she was asleep. “Mom, you awake?” He asked.

The television blared brilliant red and white images on the screen, mostly flickering through pictures of flowers and trees. A soft music played and as Josh was entering the room, a voice cut in. “Say it all with Trance-tory Greetings, make your love feel the love. Come in today and give that special someone the gift that will keep on giving.”

Josh watched as the screen flickered a few times and then cut to another commercial for laundry detergent. On the couch, Heather suddenly shook her head, sending her lovely dark hair back over her shoulders. Looking up and seeing that she wasn’t alone, she panicked for a half-second but then recognized Josh.

“Oh honey, you startled me. I guess I kinda zoned out there for a second.” Heather said, standing and quickly closing the gap to embrace her son.

“Yeah well I wondered if you were asleep.” Josh answered wrapping his mom up in his arms, completely ignoring the fact that she simply had a robe on. He smiled as he pulled back and faced her.

“Oh honey, I don’t know what it is, but ever since they started running those Trance-tory commercials I just find myself nodding off all the time.”

“Must be bad advertising, putting potential customers to sleep and all.” Josh said chuckling.

Heather walked past her son towards the kitchen, bumping him lovingly in the side. “Yeah well forget about that. Tell me how you’ve been. What’s going on in school?”

As Heather opened the refrigerator and leaned over to get a jug of milk, Josh sat at the bar and tried to avoid checking out her fantastically toned legs. It was easily apparent that all her time at home had not been spent sitting around and doing nothing.

“Oh you know nothing much. I’m passing my classes, got a few good friends.” He answered, noticing how his mother had let her hair grow. She used to always keep it cut just below her shoulders. Now it reached at least mid-back and looked surprising shiny. If not for the fact that he knew it wasn’t, Josh would almost swear he was looking at Becky bending over.

“Oh really,” Heather said pulling out the milk jug and walking over to the counter across from Josh. She eyed her son with a knowing glance. “Any special friends I should know about?”

“Well, there is one girl. She’s pretty special.”

“Are you two dating?” Heather pushed with that gentle yet persistent motherly talent.

“Actually yes, we’ve been together for three months now.”

Smiling and then flashing a brief seriousness in her face, Heather poured herself a glass of milk and then walked back to the refrigerator. “So you two are serious. Josh honey you are being safe aren’t you?”

This clearly was territory Josh didn’t want the conversation going in and he struggled again not to take in his mother’s exceptional mature curves as she turned to face him. She smiled and strolled back over, taking several sips from her glass before he spoke up.

“Of course mom, but let’s change the subject. Happy Mother’s Day.” He said proudly holding out the card he’d purchased. He was so relieved that his mom seemed so genuinely thrilled as she took the envelope from him. Things had definitely taken a turn for the better today and it sure looked to him like he was going to come out of all this smelling like one of those roses on the card.

“That’s so sweet of you honey, but you didn’t have to get me anything. Just you being here is plenty.” Heather went on, pulling the card out and staring at the lovely photo on the front. She read the message out loud to herself and smiled, looking Josh in the eyes. “This is so nice sweetie. You know without your father around lately it just hardly seems worth the effort sometimes to get out of bed. But this makes it all worthwhile. Thank you.”

As she opened the card, Josh heard his pre-recorded greeting fill the silent kitchen. His mother smiled and strangely seemed to go completely still as his voice finished speaking. It took several seconds for Josh to realize something was wrong. Heather remained staring at the card, her eyes fixed and slightly foggy as not one muscle moved in her entire body.

“Mom, mom what’s wrong?” Josh said pulling back from the bar and walking around to her. She remained as she was, holding the card open and staring blankly at it.

“Mom, snap out of it, Mom!” Josh said loudly as he grabbed her by the waist and waved a hand in front of her face. She blinked a few times and seemed to lean in close to him, her eyes clear and yet strangely relaxed.

“Mmm... Hi honey, what’s the matter?” Heather said, slinking towards the counter and leaning back so her arms rested on it as she tilted her head to the side.

“Are you kidding, what was that? You opened the card and just spaced out. Are you okay?” Josh said, growing a little scared at the strange behavior.

“I’m good Joshy, never better.” Heather said reaching up and brushing a few strands of hair from her eyes. She leaned back a little more and thrust her chest out, her large breasts hidden beneath the thin fabric of her robe.

Without even realizing he was doing it, Josh found himself staring right at the voluptuous torso of his mother. Something was wrong, he thought, shaking his head to clear his own mind. He worried for a moment what he should do. Should he call a doctor, take his mom somewhere, call his father’s cell? This was just so strange. One second she’s completely normal, the next she’s acting slightly drunk. His thoughts completely derailed as soon as his mother laid a hand on him.

Heather reached forward and lovingly stroked Josh’s arms, running her delicate fingers over every contour in his muscles. She leaned in towards him and looked him in the face. Smiling and flashing her perfect teeth, Heather batted her eyes in a flirty way she hadn’t done in years. Grabbing his hand tightly in her own, she clutched it to her breasts, pushing and massaging at what was hidden under her robe.

Josh found his mind drifting. He’d been about to do something, he realized staring at his mother as she stroked his arm. What was it? He was about to do something and then she touched him. That touch, he thought suddenly. He’d felt a tiny spark as soon as she touched him. Where had he felt that before? His mind was just so hazy right now. His vision blurred as he stood there swaying, his mother now pressing his hand into her chest. He could feel the warmth underneath her robe and found his mind clearing, growing steadily more focused.

“Joshy, didn’t you want to give me something else today?” Heather said letting her free hand wander up to the v-neck her closed robe formed. She parted the fabric and allowed her other hand to guide Josh’s inside. Gasping a little as his hand met her warm flesh, she stared right into his eyes, her thoughts clearly no longer on how school was going for him.

In a slightly confused stupor, Josh found himself rubbing his hand over the swell of his mom’s cleavage, soaking in every soft touch of her pale skin. He stared down from her face right into the opening at the top of her robe. This felt right, he thought. Maybe this is what he was going to do. Stepping in even closer, Josh pressed his middle up against hers so they could each feel how warm they were. As he continued rubbing at her breasts and even allowing his fingers to delve down farther, finding hard nipples to toy with, Heather felt his pants tenting out into her belly. She smiled and removed her hand from his, letting him feel her up all by himself.

Growing more and more bold, Josh reached up with his free hand as he continued to pull and squeeze at her full breasts. Grabbing the robe where she had tugged it open just a bit, he yanked it hard down towards the loosely tied belt. Both of Heather’s large breasts spilled out into view and Josh gasped at just how large they were. These were easily twice the size of Becky’s he thought, now reaching up and cupping both breasts in his hands. He squeezed and pinched the incredible mounds not even noticing that his cock was now stabbing deep into his mother’s flat little belly. He grinned and pushed Heather back up against the counter, nearly folding her backwards on top of it as she rest her elbows beneath her. He roughly massaged her breasts up and down, enjoying the squishy flesh that he never wanted to let go of.

“That girlfriend of yours.” Heather said pulling herself up and wrapping one arm around Josh’s neck. “Tell me, have you ever fucked the little slut over a countertop?” Saying this she reached down with her other hand and grabbed at his firm erection just barely contained inside his pants.

For the first time in several minutes Josh found his voice. “Err... No” He mumbled, closing his eyes as his mom squeezed at his dick. “No, we’ve only had sex once and it was in a bed.”

Heather smiled and leaned in close to Josh’s ear, speaking in a husky whisper. “Well what kind of fun is that. Come on, we’ve got all afternoon to teach you the thrills of fucking outside the bedroom.” With these final words she leaned back against the countertop and grinned like the dirtiest slut Josh had ever seen. He stared into her eyes and groped away at her large breasts as his mother quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants with deft fingers. Sliding her hand down inside his boxers, Heather quickly found the firm tool she was looking for.

Josh let go of his mother’s breasts and dropped his hands to his sides as she pulled his large cock free and began sliding her hands up and down it, giving it quick little caresses and squeezing the tip wantonly. Pressed close as they were, each smelled pure lust in the air. Things were escalating very quickly.

“Oh wow, oh shit...” Josh moaned as his mother jacked him faster and faster, his cock soon growing even thicker and harder. He’d honestly never felt like this, Josh realized. His entire body seemed to be building towards a release he knew wouldn’t be enough. He opened his eyes and looked adoringly down at his mother’s face. Her soft hair hung framing her horny expression as she bit lightly on the edge of her tongue and stared right down at his cock, firmly within her grasp.

Realizing he wasn’t going to last long if she continued doing this, Heather let go of Josh’s cock and smiled up at him. “Looks like you’re all ready. Now let’s fuck.”

Josh reached up to the loose tie in the belt of his mother’s robe. Yanking it free, he pulled her robe apart and revealed that she was completely nude underneath. His eyes bulged as he stepped back and scanned his eyes up and down the woman’s body, his own mother’s body. She was hotter than half the girl’s at his school he thought, licking his lips as he realized what they were about to do. As she stepped out from the counter and allowed the robe to completely drop away, landing in a pile at her feet, Josh quickly pulled off his pants and allowed his boxers to slide down as well. Grasping her hips, Josh started to move towards her.

“No, not like that honey.” Heather said, for a brief second sounding like the mother he’d first greeted today. “Let me turn around. I want you to really fuck me like the slut I am.” Josh watched as his mom bent herself forward over the countertop, resting her breasts on the surface and looking back to him. He didn’t need to be told anything more.

Grabbing his cock, Josh stepped in behind her and lined himself up with her cunt. Without hesitation he slid right inside and sank all the way up to his balls. For several seconds he savored the sensation of having his cock at home so tight inside a warm pussy. Then he simply grabbed her hips and set into a quick and dirty screw, slamming his dick deep inside her, hoping to really make the slut feel his energy. He stared right at the back of her head as he fucked her, enjoying the slapping sounds that filled the kitchen.

Heather grunted and moaned as her son did as she’d asked and fucked her like a slut over the kitchen counter. She grinned and realized she was better than any silly girl he’d found off at college. Whoever his girlfriend was she didn’t even have the decency to teach her son how to fuck in places other than beds. Beds were so dull, getting your pussy stuffed anywhere else was much more enjoyable. Josh slammed in particularly hard, his cock stretching up inside Heather’s womb. “OH Ohhh yesss, Oh Joshy fuck mommy’s brains out, come fuck me like your slut.”

Her words only spurred Josh on even harder, as he rammed his cock repeatedly in and out of the busty brunette. He reached around and grabbed her breasts, crushing them in his fists as he pulled her to his waist, loving how huge and soft they were. “Oh mom, I love your breasts.” He groaned really getting close to his climax.

“Oh oh yesss, oh honey those aren’t breasts. A slut like me has tits, so treat em like tits.” Heather muttered, her breath coming in short as he plowed into her harder and harder.

Pulling tightly on her tits, Josh loved how completely depraved this whole situation was. His mind still had fuzzy parts. He recalled waking up at his dorm and remembering something. What that was he still couldn’t say. But it made him set off in a hurry to get home. Looking down at his dick disappearing deep inside his mother’s firm little cunt, Josh smiled. That must be what it was. He was in a hurry to get home so he could fuck her. That made sense.

“Oh yesss... Oh Joshy!” Heather cried out as she felt her son jam his cock way up inside her womb. She felt the head swell slightly and erupt in tons of warm sweet fluid. Josh groaned loudly as he held himself deep inside her, his cock blasting rope after rope of thick sperm. He hadn’t come a tenth this hard with Becky and he nearly collapsed in pure bliss.

Heather dropped her head to the counter, compressing her large tits out to her sides as she laid there resting. She felt Josh pull out and felt the thick flow of cum leaking from her pussy. She hadn’t been fucked like this in years and for some reason that seemed strange. Why hadn’t she? After all with a son like Joshy what else was there to spend her time doing? She grinned and enjoyed the warm trickles flowing down her thighs. Turning her head she looked back at him lovingly and with bright eyes.

“Now that’s how you fuck a slut over a countertop.” She said laughing.

Pulling herself from the counter, Heather turned and dropped to her knees. In one swift movement she grabbed his cock and crammed it deep inside her mouth, attempting to take it as far down her throat as humanly possible. She looked up at his face through deep sultry eyes and bobbed up and down, enjoying the warm taste.

Placing his hands lightly on the back of her head, Josh pulled his mother’s head on and off his cock. In mere minutes he was fully hard again and ready for more. Heather released his dick from her mouth and got to her feet. Leaning back against the counter, she rubbed at her wide hips and slid one hand up to grab and tease her nipples. Looking deeply into Josh’s eyes, she smiled.

“Come on Joshy, we have many places to fuck each other sensless.” She said grabbing his arm and pulling him with her.

Over the next five hours, Josh and his mother went on a horny roller coaster, fucking in nearly every room in the house. Well, every room except the bedroom, he would later think.

Josh sat on the couch and let his mother plant herself firmly on his cock. She rode him gently into an excruciatingly pleasurable climax as he leaned in and sucked on her large tits, nibbling lightly at her nipples.

On the way to the shower to clean up, Josh pulled Heather down onto the hardwood floors and the two of them did some buffing of their own. Heather screeched in orgasm as her son slammed down in between her legs, rubbing her back smoothly across the floor until her head was resting at the stairs.

Once in the shower, it wasn’t long before Heather was bent forward against the wall and her cunt was again filled with Josh as he screwed her quick and hard, adding more seed to the already overflowing warmth inside her.

In the late afternoon, Josh found himself on the front porch where nearly anybody could see him. Heather was bent over the railing, still completely nude, with Josh thrusting into her from behind. She screamed loudly in orgasm, her voice echoing over the unusually empty neighborhood. It was at this point that Josh realized he wouldn’t care if anyone heard them or saw what they were doing. As long as he got to stick his cock where he wanted it most and where Heather needed it most, he couldn’t care less what anyone else thought.

Not much later, Heather was laid back on the dining room table, her long silky dark hair spread out behind her, her thighs grabbing at Josh as he plowed into her. Standing at the edge of the table where he’d grown up eating meals his mother served, Josh couldn’t help but like what she served up now much better. She wrapped her legs tightly around him, pulling him into her harder and harder, rolling her fingers over her tits as they jumped with every lunge. Looking directly into her eyes, Josh saw only one thing, desire. He understood that feeling and was determined to make her feel his love for as long as possible.

“Oh Oh yess, Oh Joshy, Oh you fuck so good....” Heather moaned as her body was used and enjoyed for what felt like the thousandth time today. She felt Josh getting ready to again fill her insides with cream and looked up at him gritting her teeth in pure passion. Laying her head fully back on the table, Heather stared up at the light fixture, her son slamming into her so hard the table shook.

“Oh Joshy, you’re so wonderful.” She muttered. “And unlike your little girlfriend, I’m a slut and slut’s don’t play it safe do they?”

Josh grabbed her hips tightly and set into his final stretch to yet another lengthy orgasm. “No, unghÉ” He moaned. “No sluts don’t do anything safe, unghh... and you’re nothing but a filthy slut mom.”

Pressing in deeply, Josh shook as he once again flooded his mother’s pussy with semen, holding her tightly to ensure nothing escaped. He reached up and pawed at her tits as the two of them calmed down. Sweat was dripping from his face with all the exertion of the day’s activities and Heather smiled up at him in absolute joy.

“That’s right Joshy, I’m a filthy slut and we didn’t do anything safe today. But you know what, that only makes this even more special.” Heather said, reaching her hands up to her belly, Josh’s cock still firmly embedded inside her. “After all it is Mother’s Day.”

Feeling his cock twitch a little at the thought of that, Josh laughed and bent over her, kissing her on the lips and letting his hands wander her amazingly beautiful body. Pulling away he looked down at her.

“When does dad get back in town?” He asked.

Heather thought for a second and grinned. “Not for another week.”

Picking his mother up into his arms, Josh carried her out of the room and walked across the hall to the living room. “Well then, plenty of time to make sure you really are fucked like a good and proper slut. Happy Mother’s Day mom!”

The sounds in that house would be continuous sounds of carnal pleasure for some time to come and if anyone were to come close enough to the multitude of other homes and even many of the businesses in that small town, they would find a similar sound escaping those places as well. Trance-tory Technologies had done well in this venture and one day soon they would move on in their plan for more serious operations.

The End ... for now.