The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transfixed and Transformed

Gary headed out to the coffee house as he did every Saturday night. Walking through the slushy Chicago streets, he thought how a hot apple cider would go well with his new book, and picked up his pace ever so slightly. The night was mild, and the air was chilly, yet not too uncomfortable. He expected another quiet evening with the melodic guitar playing of Risa Meckowski and a book to be just what he needed after his week at work.

Rounding the final corner to “Java Fountain”, the warm glow coming from the window seemed to beckon him. He gladly stepped inside and shook the chill from his coat. He stepped straight up up to the counter, ordered a hot apple cider with extra cinnamon, and found a booth away from the main area. Risa had not started playing yet, but when she did, he would have no problem hearing her.

Gary pulled out his book, flipped it open to where he had left off, and began reading. The hot cider was excellent, and soon he was completely engrossed in one mans’ tale of traveling through Europe in the 60s.

Time was measurable only by how close Gary came to the bottom of his mug of cider. Upon finishing his first one, he went up for a second beverage, this time a mocha java, and reclaimed his seat. He noticed the place was marginally more crowded, and Risa had arrived and started to set up. He sunk a little deeper into the plush booth and continued to read.

A short time later, a stranger sat across from Gary. He was dressed in a dark overcoat with a charcoal gray turtleneck sweater and black pants. His face put him at about 35 years old, with a crewcut and a pleasant smile.

“Hello,” he said, introducing himself. “This place has filled up. I was wondering if I might be able to sit here? I won’t be any bother.” Gary was a bit annoyed at the intrusion, but grunted his approval and went back to his book.

However, Gary now found it impossible to keep his focus on what he was reading. He continually had the feeling this stranger was watching him, although whenever Gary looked up from his book, the stranger was intently reading his own book. Gary tried to refocus on his reading, but at this point it was a lost cause.

The stranger by this point had noticed Gary’s restlessness. He put his book down and looked to Gary, “Is anything the matter? It seems I’ve become a distraction.” Gary started to respond, but then noticed the stranger wore a ring with a bright ruby stone, which just happened to be catching the light of the overhead lights. However, looking up, Gary realized there were no overhead lights. The booth was in an out-of-the way corner, and while not dark, was not directly lit. Strange, he thought.

“No, it’s ok. Um... " Gary paused, not sure if he should tell the stranger the truth or not.

“By the way, my name’s Paul.” Paul introduced himself, reaching over to shake Gary’s hand. Gary took his hand and found the stranger’s touch reassuring. He relaxed instantly, and found his desire to move elsewhere rapidly dissipating.

“I’m Gary, " he said, and sat back in the booth, putting his feet up and resting his back against the wall.

“Pleased to meet you. Do you come here often, Gary?” Paul asked, moving his ringed hand across the table and keeping the ring facing Gary. Gary found the ring entrancing at this point.

“Yes, every few weeks. I come here to read quietly and relax.” Gary responded, staring at the ring now.

“You never bring anyone with you?” Paul asked, staring at Gary’s blank expression as the ring transfixed him.

“No. I live alone. My girlfriend and I broke up 6 months ago. It was kinda ugly, so I’m a bit hesitant to ask out another girl for a while.” Gary replied, still staring at the ring.

“I know how that goes. Women can be such a pain, can’t they? Men are much easier to relate to, at least for me.” Paul said.

“Yes, for me too...” said Gary. He was starting to feel warm and sleepy.

“Gary, isn’t it warm in here? So warm and comfortable? It really makes you feel sleepy, doesn’t it? And so relaxed... just look at the ring and think about relaxing.”

Gary was an easy subject, and soon Paul had him lightly sleeping, head drooped and completely relaxed. Paul continued speaking to Gary. “Gary, can you hear me?”

From far away came the response, “Yes, I hear you...”

Paul smiled, " And how do you feel, Gary? Relaxed and comfortable?”

Gary’s head moved in what could only be interpreted as a lazy nod, “Yes, very relaxed and comfortable.”

Paul knew the time was right. Risa was about to start playing and that would make maintaining the trance much more difficult. He turned the gemstone of his ring a quarter turn, causing a low-level beam of light to emanate from it. “Gary, open your eyes and look at the ring please.”

Gary did as he was asked, and his world melted away...

* * *

Paul got up quickly to be sure no one noticed the slumped form of Gary, then leaned over and whispered in Gary’s ear.

“Gary, you are now under my control. You will obey whatever I say. Is that clear?” Paul’s tone was authoritative and brusque, yet quiet.

“Yes...” came the faint response from Gary.

“Listen carefully. You will get up, put on your coat, take your book, and follow me out of here. You will follow me back to my apartment, staying 3 steps behind me. Is that clear?”

“It is clear.”

“Good. Follow your instructions.” Paul said, and started to head towards the door. Risa was sitting down and adjusting her microphone. She called out a greeting to Gary, but Gary ignored it and, in a mechanical fashion, put on his coat, grabbed his book, and headed to the door. The only trace left of their presence was two empty coffee mugs.

On the way back to his apartment, Paul marveled at his invention. He stared at the ring, enjoying its brilliance even in the dim streetlights. He worked for a laser research facility called Gemtech. The company’s goal was to design jewel-based lasers for weapons and home applications. However, Paul was more interested in the fringe applications the stones could be used for, particularly rubies. It seemed a low-grade light, amplified and set to the right modulation, could induce a trance instantly in almost anyone. Paul had experimented with the ring on several of his co-workers, and had great success. He’d already arranged for a raise, promotion, a better workstation, and his run of the research facility. However, Paul wanted to try more radical mental manipulations, this time with someone who he had no ties to. The end-product would, he predicted, shock anyone who knew him, so it had to stay quiet.

As they walked, Paul turned to check Gary’s progress. Gary was a perfect subject. He had little to no life to speak of, and was submissive and had a reason to dislike women at this point. Paul couldn’t have requested a better person. Soon, Gary would be a completely new person. Paul was going to give Gary a life, but not one that Gary would have chosen, most likely.

The climbed the last set of stairs to Paul’s apartment, and Gary stepped inside. Paul’s apartment was large. It had a large living room, a kitchen and dining area, a large bedroom, and several walk-in closets. His bathroom was particularly nice, with a lot of floor space and a hottub bath and a separate shower. Paul had searched a long time for an apartment to his liking, but this one fit the bill perfectly.

“Sit down on the couch, Gary.” Paul said. Gary did so, and Paul turned his ring back to its beam mode. He shone the light into Gary’s eyes for a long time, first the left, then the right. Gary stared straight ahead and eventually slumped back on the couch, completely limp. Paul knew this was right where he wanted Gary, in a state of complete thoughtlessness. Gary’s mind was a blank sheet now, and Paul could fill it as he wished.

“Gary, sit up.” Gary did so, straight as a board.Paul smiled. Here was where the fun began.

“Gary, your name is no longer Gary. You are known only as slave. You will refer to me only as master. Is that clear?”

Gary’s voice was cold, almost mechanical. “Yes, master. I am slave. You are master.”

Paul smiled. “Slave, your girlfriend you once had. Do you remember what if felt like when she broke up with you?”

“Yes, master. It was very painful. I felt she was a bad person to treat me as she did.”

“Slave, every woman you meet from now on will remind you of that feeling. Women are not to be trusted. From this point on, you wish to devote yourself to men only.”

The slave paused, then replied, “Yes sir. Women are not to be trusted.”

“Slave, you love men. You love sex with men. You love to sleep with men and confide in men. You find the thought of trusting or having physical contact with a women disgusting from now on. Is that clear?”

Again, a pause as the slave processed the information. That was normal, in Paul’s experience. Then the response, “Yes, master.”

“Slave, I am your new master. I am the only man you care for. You trust me implicitly and will obey my every command gladly, is that clear?”

“Yes master.” There was no pause this time, and the slave seemed to smile slightly.

“Who am I, slave?” Paul asked, in a demanding tone.

“You are my master. I am your slave. I serve only you. I trust only you. I obey only you, master.” The slave’s head bowed slightly.

“Good. Slave, come here.” Paul got up, and indicated the slave to sit in front of Paul’s computer. The screen was dark, but once the slave was seated, Paul turned on the monitor.

“Slave, you are to sit here and watch the screen closely. I will return, " Paul said, then shone the red beam into the slave’s eyes again. According to Paul’s research, this third treatment with the beam should have reduced the slave’s mental defenses to nothingness, leaving him open to any suggestion, particularly subliminal ones. This is where the computer came in. He had developed a program which, inbetween images of gay slaves serving their masters, subliminally coded the viewer to serve, obey, and overall develop him into a perfect slaveboy. Paul would soon have Gary as his personal puppy dog to follow him around and serve him. The process from this point, as far as Paul could tell, was irreversible. His research back at the Gemtech labs indicated that he could affect life-long changes in this third step. He felt slightly bad about stealing Gary’s life from him, but quite frankly, Gary didn’t have much of a life anyway, did he?

Paul tapped the “Begin” button and went to change clothes and prepare for his new slave. The person who had been Gary slowly slipped away into memory, and then, into nothingness...

* * *

Two hours later, slave arose from his chair. He walked over to his master, who looked up at him, smiling. Paul was now dressed in a leather vest and jeans. A tattoo covered his left upper arm, and he wore wide leather bracelets.

“Slave, undress and put on your proper clothes.” Paul said, “They are in the nightstand drawer in the master bedroom.”

“Yes master,” The slave walked over to the bedside, removed his clothes and put on a leather jockstrap, studded leather collar, and a leather harness. He returned to his master.

“Master, I request maintenance.” Slaveboy said, standing at attention before his master. Maintenance was the term the slave was to use to indicate he needed to be shaved and made appropriate to be a slave.

“Yes, you do. Follow me, slave.” Master put a leash on his new boy and led him to the bathroom. In the bathtub he had filled the tub with warm water mixed with what essentially was full-body hair removal fluids. Many of the ingredients were from a woman he knew in Chinatown who suggested the herbs. The slave removed his clothing and lowered himself into the tub, wincing from the sting of the acidic water, and waited. He would need to immerse himself in the water for 1 hour in order to be made permenantly hairless.

Paul admired his new slave as he sat in the tub. They did not talk yet. Paul wanted to but certain the slave was fully integrated into his new role before conversation took place. The slave’s body was well-maintained. He wasn’t muscular, but he maintained a trim figure and was well-endowed enough for Paul’s pleasure. It was late now, around midnight, but he needed to make a phone call to arrange for the final “fitting” for his slave.

After making the phone call, he returned to his slave. The slave sat, eyes locked on his master in adulation. He seemed very comfortable now. Paul knew the slave’s mind was working overtime to integrate all the new changes to his personality. Removing 3 decades of personality isn’t something done so lightly, at least, it wasn’t until he discovered the magic of the ruby-based laser light. Now, however, the slave seemed to be comfortable, although he knew not to speak unless spoken to.

“Boy, your actions have pleased me.” Paul knew the slave had done little more than change clothes and get in the tub, but he wanted the slave to learn to adore his new master as completely as possible.

“Thank you, sir. I wish only to make you happy.”

“You have succeeded. Do you recall your past?” Paul inquired. Caution was necessary at this point, yet it was important that it be addressed early in the submission process.

“I recall a person named Gary, sir. He is of little consequence. I belong to you now. Use me as you wish. I am yours to mold and control. You are my master.” The slave looked at Paul with adoration in his eyes, and Paul had no doubt that Gary was effectively dead. The body was alive, but the person was no more. Except for the loose ends...

“Slave, tomorrow you will undergo further conditioning. The next day you will need to call Gary’s employer and notify them of your departure from there. You will also give me Gary’s address so I can remove his belongings and store them. We will mail the landlord a notice that Gary is gone. Gary’s mail will go to a post office box until I notify all senders that he is gone as well. Is that clear?” Paul’s tone was authoritative, but kind. He looked down at his slave and smiled.

“Yes, master. Whatever you wish.” The slave replied, smiling himself.

“Now, I need to you remain very still for this next maintenance procedure, slaveboy.” Paul got up and removed his electric clippers from the bathroom cabinet. They were cordless, and he proceeded to shave his slave’s head. The slave loved every moment. He lived for having his head shaved, and enjoyed having his master’s hands upon his scalp. He cherished the feeling of the cool air on his head and the bristly crispness of the stubble. However, today the master was going to treat him!

“Slave, hold very still.” The slave knew better than to respond. He simply froze and let the master apply shaving gel to his head. Then Paul proceeded to shave the slave’s head with a razor blade. Each stroke brought new waves of pleasure to the slave. He had never gotten his head shaved before, and he didn’t understand how his old self (the name was already fading...) could have lived without it. Soon, he was completely bald atop his head. He loved his master for making him so perfect.

By this time, an hour had passed. The tub was full of the slave’s body hair, floating in the water. Slave was now completely hairless. His smoothness delighted him, and made him adore his master even further for allowing him such pleasure. Paul drained the tub while the slave stepped into the shower, rinsing the herbal brew off him. Then, without being asked, proceeded to clean the tub for his master. He could tell his master was very pleased.

Paul smiled. “Dress, slave. The night is but young.”

The slave did so, silently, and joined his master in the living room. He sat at his master’s feel and nuzzled his masters leg with his newly shaved head. His master stroked his bald scalp and sat quietly, clearly waiting for something.

Finally, the doorbell rang. Paul rose to answer it, instructing the slave to lie on the bed and be still. The slave turned to go and Paul walked to the door, opening it to reveal a man wearing a leather jacket and jeans, a dense beard and wide belly, and carrying what seemed to be a small toolkit.

“Thanks for coming, Tal.” Paul smiled, shaking the man’s hand.

“No problem. You got the money, I got the time. Where’s the new boy?” Tal responded, stepping inside and looking around.

“He’s in the bedroom. He doesn’t know what’s going on. He’s on a very strict obedience plan, so once you go in, it will be go in, do the procedure, and go out. How much do I owe you?” Paul asked, reaching for a checkbook. Tal quoted him a figure, to which Paul added 20%, and handed the check over. Tal raised his eyebrows appreciatively and removed his jacket. “Let’s get to work, then.”

They walked together into the bedroom, where slaveboy sat upright on the bed.

Paul addressed him, “Slave, this man will finish your transition to becoming a slave. He is going to pierce you several places. You will enjoy this. It is your reward for being such a good slaveboy so far.”

“Thank you sir.” The thought of being pierced for his master gave him waves of erotic pleasure, yet his dick remained still. He knew his cock was now property of his master, and as such he had no right to enjoying it.

Tal did quick work, and soon the slave was in ecstasy as Tal’s needles pierced both nipples and both ears. Paul stood back as the procedure took place and admired his new boy. Now he was started to become aroused , as he realized he now had his very own puppy of his own. Soon, he thought, soon...

Tal finished his work, and Paul realized what a hot find he had captured. There was his new slaveboy, previously a bookish, quiet, straight, young man, now a smooth, obedient, gay slaveboy whose only goal was to serve him. It’s couldn’t have been more delicious.

Tal left quietly, leaving the master and his slave together. Upon hearing the door shut, Paul ordered his slave to remove all his clothing. Part of the subliminal training had been to let the slave explore his new sexuality on his own, and although Paul could have ordered him to perform any sexual acts, he wanted to see what the slave was capable of.

As it turned out, the slave was seemingly more experienced that Paul might have originally thought. He began nuzzling his master’s neck and body, allowing his smoothness to rub against the master’s light bed of chest hair. His master kissed him deeply, and he returned the kiss, desperate to be a part of the man who he so desperately wished to please. He soon found himself unable to keep his lips away from his master’s cock, and he gave a blowjob unlike any Paul had ever experienced for almost an hour, his slave bringing Paul close to climax, then pulling back at the last second, then working his way back again. Paul was in ecstasy, and soon he forgot he was a master, but instead treated his slave as an equal. Finally, after several hours of passionate foreplay, slaveboy wished to give his master total pleasure.

“Master, please... I desire you in me.” The slave asked, in a diminutive voice. Paul who had been aching to try out his slave’s ass, was ready. “Of course, my little puppy.” And the master came around to penetrate the slave, slowly at first, but with rapidly increasing intensity. The slave boy was a perfect fuck, and accepted him readily, then clenched on to his master’s cock with his sphincter muscles and held him tight, bringing Paul to new levels of ecstasy. Both master and slave screamed together as Paul came, in an almost painfully pleasurable rush, into his slave’s ass. Then he melted onto the slave’s back and kissed it gently as he removed his cock. His puppy gently turned around and cleaned his cock off with his tongue, wiping the last of his master’s come off.

Paul, exhausted, sat up slowly and positioned himself on the bed for a bit of sleep. He lowered himself to his pillow and looked over at his slaveboy, his bald, smooth, young puppy of a lad who adored him, and moved to take the boy into his embrace that they might fall asleep together.

“Sleep now, my pup, " the master said, cuddling his slave close. The slave, almost purring, curled up in his masters arms and promptly fell asleep. Paul stayed awake for a little while, looking at his new boy and wondering what else his new ring might be capable of. Perhaps it was time to think about opening a trade on the black market for his new toy. Or perhaps some kind of mass-induction device that would work over whole blocks, or television, or via satellite. After all, what could be more pleasant than making a whole country your slave?