The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Surprises Encased

Synopsis: Joan’s roommate always had a serious hosiery fetish. That fetish was about to be taken beyond the next step.

Sandra always had a hosiery fetish. Even before she revealed that her love of hose was sexual, I was at least aware of the obsession. Her legs were always covered in anywhere from nylon to latex, and sometimes tight jeans over them! She would only ever take them off while bathing, but she would sometimes “forget.” I can’t say I hated it. In fact, I grew to like it, but never to her degree. She always knew just the right colors that would match her auburn hair, and light skin.

More recently, her obsession has grown stronger for reasons beyond me. There were days where she covered herself from head to toe with nylons. I don’t even think she was naked in weeks! One thing truly surprised me, though. I think I was gaining a full fledged fetish for hose…

“Joan, come over here for a sec,” Sandra requested. She was wearing her semitransparent, black nylon outfit, with a T-shirt and skirt over it. The head attachment was lying next to the computer. All her hose of late had a unique, glossy glimmer to them.

“Sure, Sandy, what is it?”

“Found something online that I, you know, would like you to have,” she said seductively.

‘Was she coming on to me?’ I thought uncomfortably. I sat down next to her, and saw what she was talking about. She was viewing the site where she was buying her hosiery lately: Surprises Encased. It was one of those encasement fetish outfits. The male version was designed to make a male look female, and the female version, well, more female. “Sandra … You know I’m not really into this stuff as much as your are…”

She lightly stoked my cheek with her hose covered hand, and seductively said, “Come on, Joan. Do it for me. It might be fun.”

The soft hose she wore felt a little too good on my bare skin. I desperately tried to hide my impossible arousal. “All right …”

Not long after I agreed that Sandra buy hose for me to wear, I realized how strange it all was. Why did I agree so easily? This couldn’t be sexual, as we were both straight women. It was all rather confusing, but I couldn’t see a reason not to humor my roommate …

A few days later a package came. I had the day off, while Sandra was at her job (she toned down the hose quite a bit for work). The package was from Surprises Encased, which they put in large text on the top. I brought the package inside. I’d like to say that I forgot about it until Sandra came home, but I just couldn’t!

I found myself excited, when Sandra came home. She noticed the package right away, and said that we would have some fun after her quick shower. She lightly stroked my cheek with her finger, as she left the room. Ravenously, I ripped open the box. The card inside said, “Congratulations on your purchase of Totally Encased 2. Our newest line! Our latest in technology, TE 2, is made from the most breathable and comfortable materials we created. Its durable design ensures that it may be worn 24 hours a day and seven days a week. Shower in it! Live in it! Totally Encased 2 from Surprises Encased --Become Our Fantasies--”

After I finished reading, she came back into the living room. For the first time, I saw her completely naked, and she had a healthy body! Nothing about this was right, but rational thought just wasn’t there.

We quietly, yet excitedly, took out our respective hose. I was so amazed with myself. I was never against hosiery, but wearing it was always out of the question until then.

The body suits were both opaque silver, which had the same odd shine as the other hose Sandra bought recently. I pealed all my clothes off, and slid on the silver hose. All of my skin was soon covered. Even my hair was covered, while a dark haired wig was above that. I felt strange for the longest time. I couldn’t think or move, as I slowly passed out on the couch.

When I came to, I saw Sandra rubbing her hose covered snatch with her hose covered hand on the chair. She was in ecstasy. I felt pretty good myself! Though, my mind was an odd jumble.

I walked over to the tall mirror in the bedroom. I was curious to see how effective the hose were in making me look “more” like a woman. “What the fuck!” I said in shock, “I really do look hotter!” I groped my enlarged tits. They looked more real than they felt. What shocked me was how my body comfortably conformed to the apparent curves in the hose. My figure was improved ten fold!

The hose covered Sandra walked over, and started to grope me. Her touch felt strange, and it wasn’t necessarily because of the hose. It was almost as if her touch was enhanced somehow. We moaned loudly. Such things were once appalling to me, but I somehow didn’t care. I was so fucking aroused!

We crawled onto Sandra’s bed, and kissed and groped. We moaned like we never moaned before. Before I knew it, we were scissoring like lesbians. It felt so good! We screamed in the largest orgasm of my life. We cuddled and lightly kissed, before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

I woke up after one in the afternoon. When I realized the time, Sandra’s voice in the other room stated that she called my office to say that I was taking my remaining vacation days (over a month!). I was dazed and confused, as I stumbled into the shower. I got dressed soon after. Eventually, I caught my image in the mirror. I still had on the hose!

“How’d you sleep, Joan?” Sandra asked, as she walked in the room. She seemingly changed her hose to black fishnets.

“What’s happening to me,” I said in a sexier version of my voice.

“The hose is changing us.”

I took off my clothes, and tried to remove the hose in my shock.

“You can’t remove them, Joan. They attached themselves to our bodies, improving them. You slept longer, because there is much to change.”

She was right! The hose might as well have been my skin. Its was a hot, tanned skin color, while it was the soft texture of hose. The digits on my hose covered hands and feet were freed, while glossy nails naturally lay above. My ears and nose, though still technically covered, were free in their own ways. The wig was now my true hair, sprouting through normally, as were my eyebrows. The thinned hose that were the eyes sockets were gone. My mouth was free, too, with the lips simply a red hose color. My enlarged breasts felt real, albeit hosed instead of skinned. Then my heart skipped a beat! The hose flowed deep inside my pussy. I quickly felt inside. It felt like the hose went deep, but I could not tell. My sense of touch was now seemingly filtered.

It felt good to finger myself. It felt better, more natural than a cock. I then realized that there was another force guiding my actions. It was changing me. I don’t think my subconscious mind was mine own any longer!

“Joan, haven’t you ever thought about being my lover?” Sandra asked sexily. She lightly touched my face.

“What are you talking about?” As I asked, a haze overshadowed my mind.

“I mean, we never had a man satisfy our needs as women. As women, we know what we need. Lets expand our horizons!”

She leaned over and frenched me sensually. The haze in my mind gave way to an altered reality. Sandra and I were friends and roommates for years. We never experimented, but I always wanted to. No man ever did satisfy our needs sexually! She pulled back, I licked my soft hose lips, and said, “Fuck it. Lets do this!”

She gave me a horny look, and then slowly licked my hosed neck. She pushed me to the bed, and worshiped my breasts. The attention she gave me was so good, so right that I never wanted to go back to men. Sandra stood up, and I lunged to return her favor. The taste and feel of her hose covered tits in my mouth was perfection. She pushed me down, and began to make out with my dripping pussy.

“Your gonna make me cum!” I screamed.

As the moment of orgasm seemed certain, something began to happen. My real memories returned, and I somehow understood the hose that replaced my skin. It was like learning a whole new language. The hose was conscious. It knew my weakness toward pleasure, and as the hose on both our bodies connect our consciousness when we touched, Sandra understood that weakness more than me. Thus was the point of the temporary, altered realty. The hose broke me down more than enough to take almost full control of my conscious mind. As a result, I could sense Sandra’s mind. She was one with the hose the moment she put them on, and she put them on long before I ever knew. A month ago, she bought the very hose we both now wore. With her consciousness one with the hose, she had total control over its texture and appearance, easily replicating her “natural” skin. The hose would do the same for me once I gave in to allow it to fully transform me.

“Yes, I fucking give in!” I screamed in orgasm. I suddenly passed out.

When I came to, I was one with the hose. It was interesting, now having a consciousness fused with pantyhose. I felt so different, but good. Sandra took my hand. She changed her coloring to a white, silken fabric. We stood in front of the tall mirror. Concentrating, I altered my skin to a tightly woven blue fishnet. I thought it was pretty cool seeing the “natural” skin underneath.

Sandra then began to grope my body. Our hose melted together in her actions. Our minds merged in the process. I used her now lesbian mind to overwhelm what little was left of my hetero nature. Being one in body and mind was as good as sex, and I could barely imagine the pleasure that was to come!