The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Transforming Cassandra

Cassandra was a reader of erotic fiction with an active imagination. Unlike many, she was interested in ‘transformations,’ and was ready to surrender to someone and allow herself to be changed and used. Taking a chance, she wrote to an author explaining how recent writing had pushed her hot buttons. She was open about what she wanted. After all, she thought, transformations were only works of fiction, or were they?

MC, MF, FF, FD, MA, BD

Cassandra finished another day at work, shut down her computer, turned off her desk light and headed from her study into her kitchen. Many would say she had the dream job, an IT professional working from home. Her commute was measured in feet and not miles. Cassandra walked past a hallway mirror and checked herself out. Looking at her reflection, she immediately thought she needed more sun as she was extremely pale like something out of a Twilight Saga. Friends often remarked that she was pale as a sheet. She turned sideways and laughed. No matter how she turned nothing would make her seem taller except 3 inch heels. Standing 5′4″ in bare feet, she always seemed to be looking up. She was, however, proud of her curly blonde/brown hair that others envied. She laughed looking at her image, same breasts as yesterday, they hadn’t grown at all. Cassandra knew her breasts were small. At 36A, they were well below the average woman and she had often thought of plastic surgery, but she always put it off. Cassandra’s breasts were sensitive and she was afraid of losing sensitivity in the search for size.

As she walked into the kitchen, she looked for a wine glass and soon had herself a nice Merlot breathing for her to enjoy. Smart and articulate, Cassandra held both a Bachelors and a Masters degree in IT Management. For the longest time after her graduation, she would spend her evenings reading professional journals and articles in an attempt to better her career. Now, she understood the importance of relaxation and traded professional journals for a different type of reading: erotica. Each evening, she would curl up with a good piece of erotica and a glass of wine and allow her fantasy to run wild.

Exploring online sites over the weeks, she was soon attracted to a specific genre, erotic transformations. For awhile, Cassandra had even toyed with Elliquiy, an online collaborative writing site, where she met many interesting characters. Many even agreed to transform her in their fiction. Although interesting and at times humorous, it was lacking what she really wanted. Deep down, Cassandra wanted to meet someone who would make a fantasy a reality. As she sipped her wine, she contemplated the evening, would tonight be a reading night, or a D&D night with the usual group? If it was to be a reading night, would it be smut or some high end erotica in an attempt to fuel a fantasy? Cassandra decided on the later and it would change her world.

Curling up in bed, Cassandra went through the typical sites concentrating on Literotica and others like it. She found a few interesting stories, but nothing that gripped her. Then she went to EMCA and checking new additions found the start of a story entitled Becoming Amber. Although just the first few chapters were published, it caught her attention as it was her fantasy. It was as if the author knew what made her tick. On a whim, she sent an email to the author and too her surprise, Heather responded.

Over the course of a few emails, Cassandra explained her fantasy of being transformed. The very idea of hypnosis and control excited her. Heather was amused as many people contacting her were mere players in the field. They were not really interested in an in-depth experience and she really had no time for them, but Cassandra seemed to be different, had done her research, and seemed to know what she wanted. When Cassandra made the comment that she really wished to experience something like this is real life one day, Heather smiled, what Cassandra did not know was Heather was coming to her city in the near future.

On Friday morning, an email popped into Cassandra’s box. It simply said, “would you like to meet?” Cassandra felt her heart race as she pondered an answer and then typed “yes.” Quickly there was a reply...“Four Seasons Hotel, lobby bar, 6pm.” That was the last she heard.

By 3pm on Friday, Cassandra was nervous. She looked at herself in the mirror and knew she needed to make a good first impression. The dress she was wearing had a high neck and was hardly fashionable. Jeans at the Four Seasons were out of the question, she finally found a skirt and blouse that would have to do. Cassandra chided herself, she was going to meet an author of erotic fiction, not a date, so relax.

At 5pm, Cassandra was out of the door and by 6 pm she was walking into the lobby bar. Typical for a Friday evening, it was filled with businessman, professional women and couples clearly in town for the weekend. Looking around, she became unsure of how she would find Heather. Cassandra did not feel Heather’s eyes already locked onto her. She almost jumped when a soft sensuous voice behind her simply said, “you must be Cassandra?”

Cassandra turned around and was immediately looking up into the deep blue eyes of Heather. Eyes that not only captured her, but drew her in deeper and deeper within mere seconds. Heather put her arm on Cassandra’s shoulder and guided her to a corner table where they would have some privacy. When the waitress arrived, Heather ordered two martinis. “I hope you don’t mind me ordering for you, but I thought it was appropriate.” Cassandra nodded her head and did not object. She sat there a little self-conscious as Heather was clearly well put together, while she was suddenly unsure of herself. Heather sensed her insecurity and smiling commented, “relax, this is something you have thought about and will enjoy.”

As they spoke, Heather kept her eyes focused on Cassandra’s face and eyes.

“So Cassie, tell me about your attraction to this topic,” Heather asked quietly.

“Well, it is Cassandra, and I have always had an active imagination and fantasy life, so I guess it is just a natural extension of that part of me.”

“I understand Cassie, many feel that way, but you are willing to move it into your real life or so it seems. Is that true?”

“Again, it is Cassandra, and yes, I think your assessment is correct. Under the right circumstances, I would like to dip my toe into this pool.”

Heather smiled and stared deeply into Cassandra’s face, “Cassie, the problem with this is there is no dipping a toe into the pool. You end up in the deep end and very quickly.”

Cassandra seemed caught like a deer in the headlights of an oncoming car staring deeply into the dark pools of Heather’s eyes. She nodded her head. Heather smiled, “there, that was not so hard was it Cassie?” Again, The younger woman smiled and nodded.

Heather looked across the table at her companion, “Cassie is such a lovely name, one that relaxes those around you. I am sure you love it when people call you by that name, don’t you?” Cassie now nodded her head in agreement.

Smiling, Heather started asking Cassie a series of questions which the young woman answered openly. Each question connected to an earlier question and before long, Heather knew who she was dealing with and what would make Cassie the perfect submissive.

Finishing their second martini, Heather signaled for the check and escorted Cassie into the lobby where she shook her hand whispering in her ear that she would see her at 9am tomorrow. When Cassie looked surprised that the evening was over already, Heather laughed, my dear, look at the time. Cassie looked at her watch and saw it was almost 10pm. Where had all the time gone?

At 9am the next morning, Cassie was standing in the lobby of the Four Seasons when she saw Heather approaching from the elevator bank. Heather took her hand firmly, planted a kiss on her cheek and spoke a quick phrase into her ear and then they were off. Cassie immediately seemed relaxed. They headed for a spa that was unlike any Cassie had visited in the past. Heather walked in, called over Christine the owner and quickly described how Cassie was to look.

“Her hair has too much curl, let’s straighten it out some and shorten it.” She then added, a color it a nice dark auburn, nothing to bright, but I love a redhead and Cassie here looks like the perfect candidate with those blue eyes.” Heather looked to Christine adding, “of course a complete body wax, and mani/pedi.” When she was finished there was one more request. “Can you have Roche do an evaluation for Cassie to permanent makeup for her eyes and lips?

Heather then turned back to Cassie and simply said, “be a good girl and do everything Christine asks of you, do you understand?” Without hesitation, Cassie nodded yes even though her mind questioned why she was agreeing so quickly.

Christine took Cassie by the arm and led her back into the salon. Calling over her shoulder, she said “Cassie should be ready by 2pm.” Heather nodded and walked out of the store.

At 2pm, Cassie was done and looking in the mirror hardly recognized herself. She was both shocked and excited. Christine whispered, “it is a new you.” A driver picked her up in the lobby and brought the young woman back to the hotel where she quickly traveled up to Heather’s suite.

Entering the suite, Heather was already there sipping on a drink and overseeing some boxes being moved into a guest bedroom. She called Cassie over and had her stand in front of her. “I like the look.” Cassie,as if in a daze, just nodded. She then pointed to the spare bedroom. “In there, change, get out of those clothes and into something more presentable for the Four Seasons.”

Cassie walked into the room and was surprised by two attendants standing there dressed only in silk robes. When she asked if they were leaving, they simply said, “no Miss, Mistress Heather has asked us to assist you in any way we can.” Instead of walking out in a huff, Cassie walked forward with a smile, turning herself over to the attendants.

The taller blonde, named Nicki, handed Cassie a pill and a glass of water. “Take this Miss, it will help you relax.” Although Cassie’s mind was saying no, she watched as her hand took the pill, popped it into her mouth and swallowed it down with a gulp of water. Within minutes, the concentrated “E” was flowing into her system. She felt herself relaxing and almost melting into the scene before her.

As Cassie watched, first one and then the other attendant dropped their robes and were standing naked looking beautiful. Before Cassie realized it, both were undressing her and allowing their hands to wander free over Cassie’s newly exposed skin.

Nicki commented, “Cassie, what a lovely name, it is so much better than Cassandra, don’t you think?” Nicki did not wait for an answer. “You are Cassie aren’t you?” Cassie just nodded her head and whispered “yes.”

Four hands now spread a thin sheen of oil over Cassie’s skin. Nicki commented on her smooth and freshly waxed pussy saying it was the most beautiful she had ever seen. Cassie did not notice that the two women were wearing thin latex gloves while anointing her skin with oil. The oil was laced with herbs that, when combined, would deepen her trance. Within minutes, Cassie’s eyes glazed over and the two attendants stood back as Heather walked in.

Moving quickly to deepen Cassie’s trance, Heather embedded some kinks to include a desire for larger breasts, not only larger breasts, but breasts that were lactating. However, on a whim, Heather included a warning to Cassie that larger breasts came at the expense of intelligence. Cassie nodded. Her mind was screaming at this point.....’this is for fun, I am not trading intelligence for boobs’ , but she did not understand the power she was now dealing with in the room.

On the bed were boxes, wrapped in multicolored bows. Nicki handed the first to Cassie and she opened it like a schoolgirl getting a birthday gift. In the box were a pair of ankle cuffs which she immediately put on. The ribbon from the box was wrapped around Cassie’s left breast—the black fabric standing out against the pale white skin. The next box contained wrist cuffs and the same procedure was followed to include the ribbon going around the right breast.

By the time the boxes were emptied, Cassie was cuffed, collard and her nipples and clit were clamped. When Heather walked back into the room, Cassie was told to kneel. At that point, Heather nodded toward Nicki and the attendant stood in front of Cassie. Nicki smiled towards Heather as she placed her hand on the back of the Cassie’s head, applied just the right amount of pressure and forced Cassie to kiss and then tongue her pussy.

Cassie was a natural. Whereas Cassandra may have dreamed about the scene unfolding, Cassie was now fully engaged. Within the hour, she had satisfied both attendants and was rewarded by Heather. Cassie was instructed to bend forward and while holding that position, a jeweled anal plug was slid slowly into her virgin ass. Cassie moaned in delight having never been so filled.

Heather then had Cassie stand and look at herself in the mirror. “Just think,” Heather whispered, “it has been a little over 24 hrs with you. Think of what you will be like in 30 days.” Heather saw a look of concern in Cassie’s eyes. “Yes Cassie, say goodbye to Cassandra, she is no more.” She then added, “the triggers were implanted last night and reinforced today, there is now no longer any turning back.” Heather smiled. “Welcome to my world.” With those words, she took a leather crop off the night stand and brought it down over Cassie’s ass making the girl yelp, but Heather also saw something else, a hint of arousal. “Your nipples betray you dear.” The crop came down 4 more times. Heather smiled when she finished. It was obvious Cassie liked the sensations.

She turned to the attendants, “get her ready for tonight’s party.”

As she stood there, Cassandra, now Cassie, retreated into a back corner of her mind. She wanted to experience this, but the loss of control so quickly was disarming. As she was forced to watch in a mirror, her body was coated with talc powder and then fitted with a skin tight latex suit than glistened in the light. There were zippers strategically placed by her breasts, pussy and ass. When finished, only her head and face were uncovered. Nicki placed a pink leather collar around her neck that looked like a bow. “Perfect,” the attendants exclaimed. Cassie could see her hard nipples through the material and felt her pussy lubricating inside the latex molded to her vagina. Her makeup was touched up and then she walked out and was presented to Heather who simply said , “kneel.” Without any thought, Cassie was on her knees and she felt a leash being clipped into the bow-like collar. “Now be a good girl, take a second pill and come along. We cannot be late for the party.”

Cassie was given a cape to wrap around herself, but her walk across the lobby of the Four Seasons was still erotic. To say that all eyes were on her would have been an understatement. Heather smiled commenting, “you are a fashion statement Dear, and just think, every man and many women looking at you—want you. You are delicious.” Those words made Cassie’s pussy spasm. She felt hundreds of eyes on her and as she did, she became wetter. She felt the thrill of being on display for others and loved the sensation.

Outside a car was waiting and both women were soon wisked out of the city enroute to a private club. Inside the car, Heather was deepening Cassie’s trance reminding her again of her triggers and desire to be a good girl. As they pulled up, Heather commented, “the latex becomes you.” She then added, “wait until the zippers open.”

As they left the car, the leash was again attached to Carrie’s pink bow collar and she was led by Heather up the steps and into a main ballroom where she saw other latex clad men and women for the first time. Walking over towards a group of men, Heather introduced Cassie, gentleman, this is the young lady I was discussing with you on the phone, as you can see, she would be a beautiful creature with a little work.”

The tallest man nearest Cassie reached out and stroked her nipples through the latex watching them firm. He noted their responsiveness with a grin. “I will have no problem keeping the sensitivity as I increase the size if that is what you desire Heather.” Looking to Cassie, Heather smiled. “I think she’ll love the new look.” Darlene, a dermatologist, noted Cassie’s pale complexion. “I have the perfect therapy for her look; it will addd some needed color and give some cute freckles to go along with that red hair.” One by one, Heather’s circle of friends gave their opinion on her newest acquisition. Finally Darlene laughed and said, “I don’t get it, where do you find all of these lovelies?” Heather quipped, “I don’t find them, they find me.”

By now, the multiple doses of E plus the laced drinks at the party were having there effect on Cassie. She was open, docile and uninhibited. She was also growing more aroused by the minute. When Heather asked her what she wanted, without hesitation and in a loud voice Cassie, said, “I want someone to fuck me.” She immediately realized what she said and turned red with embarrassment. However, when she was asked again, what she wanted, Cassie replied louder, “I said that I wanted to be fucked....fucked hard....I need a big cock.” Cassie’s facial expression was amusing. Clearly, she did not want to express herself in such vulgar terms, but she could not help it. Much less, the more she did it, the wetter she became. “When I talk like a slut’ my pussy leaks,” she announced to those around her. Even those words caused a response. Heather looked over, “well if you are going to talk like a slut, you need to act like a slut.”