The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Transmundane

PART THREE

After hours of research—finding the right base spell, determining how to tweak it the way he wanted, and setting up the processes to produce the right substances, he finally had a chance to sit and reflect. ‘Dear God’, he said to himself, head in his hands, “What am I doing?”

He had crafted a high-level love potion. One that would not only create feelings of love in the target, but would bind her soul to him, making her his adoring, submissive slave in heart, body, and mind. He even added aspects that would further tweak her appearance to his wet dream fantasy girl—blonde hair, softer physique, huge blue eyes and other almost embarrassingly stereotypical bimbo-like characteristics. To top it all off, he imbued it with so much raw energy that it would do all this in sudden burst of power.

As his blood cooled and his head cleared, however, he saw how wrong, how wicked what he was planning was—he was thinking about turning her into his toy, not a companion. The spell was knitted from several components and had to be carefully unravelled to avoid unintended consequences. Tiredly, he poured himself some coffee and he started the tedious task.

The first noises at the locker’s door several hours later did not bother him much—the storage facility was often noisy at night, but when the door swung open, he nearly had a heart attack! The intruder was back-lit by the hallway’s bright lights for a moment before he saw that it was Jill—fully transformed and glorious. She was tall, voluptuous, and toned like a star athlete. Her long dark auburn hair was a bit wild, and her clothes were askew. A torn, soiled white blouse and jacket did little to cover her heavy breasts, and knee-length skirt was twisted around her long gorgeous legs. Her make-up was running and she appeared to be crying.

“Jill, what’s wrong?” Mike asked, rushing to help her. She collapsed in his arms, sobbing openly. He guided her to a padded bench he often used as a cot and sat her down, and grabbed some nearby tissues. “Can I get you something to drink? Or maybe a warm washcloth or something?” She nodded weakly and he went to the tiny kitchenette in a corner to return with a warm towel on a plate and a bottle of water from the mini-fridge. She sipped the water and wiped her face. As the smeared make-up came off somewhat, Mike could see that she had not really needed it—she was gorgeous without it.

“So, Jill, what happened?” She stuttered and sobbed her way through the first several hours of her date with Daniel, sales manager and self-proclaimed gift to womanhood. Things started out nicely enough. Appetizers and flirting. Dinner and some mild caresses. Aperitifs and nice deep kissing. As the night progressed though, he started getting more aggressive, more handsy, with a touch of a chauvinistic abusiveness. When he mentioned her ‘tits’, she realized this was not what she wanted but the more she tried to politely disengage, the rougher he got.

They were in his car near her apartment when he suddenly drove to a remote park and began to paw at her, almost growling that she wanted him, that she drove him crazy. He broke the clasp on her skirt trying to get it off, and popped several buttons on her jacket and blouse. She belatedly realized that giving herself enhanced pheromones was not a smart thing to do if she was going to be in a small space with a man who was already a bit of an animal.

She managed to get out of the car just as he was getting his hands in her panties. As she slid out, he caught them and tore the side seam apart. She began to struggle down the road and he caught up with her, pushing her in the grass on the side calling her filthy names and trying to pin her arms and legs. Luckily, her changes had made her strong enough to be able to fight him off and a lucky blow with a fallen branch dazed him enough for her to make it to the road and flag down a cab.

She had the cabbie drop her off at his storage area since it was much closer than her place. She figured she could clean up and crash for the night—she had no clue he would be here this late. As she spoke, she seemed to slowly deflate. He got her some tea that he had set earlier, and a couple aspirin for her pains, then used the warm cloth to wipe the injuries he could see.

“This is all your fault, you know.” she mumbled. He was shocked at what he thought he heard so he asked her to repeat it. She looked him square in the eye and said it again. Mike rocked back on his heels.

“Wha... what do you mean?”

She started to tear up again as she told him how much she cared about him and how much she wanted him. How she chose her new look with an eye towards making herself more attractive for him, and how hurt she was that he did not seem to feel the same way about her at all, even after she had improved so much. “Ar... Ar... Aren’t I hotter than Sue like this?” She stuttered out. He was stunned! She felt about him about the same he felt about her but had felt so guilty about. She told him that she had only been seeing other guys since he seemed so uninterested. She was driven partly by her new body’s needs, partly by a barely recognized desire to make him feel guilty, and partly by a bit of misdirected anger.

“And then Daniel tried to r... r... rape me!” She began to wail and shiver. He sat beside her and tried to sooth her, stroking her hair and shoulders as the racking sobs ease to occasional shudders.

Suddenly, she stood up and began to stalk around the lab. “I... I should not have come here. I shouldn’t have bothered you with any of this.” She began to look around aimlessly, like she was looking for some sort of hidden exit. Her hands seemed to stroke various plants mindlessly and she was picking up and holding different things that just happened to be in reach.

Mike was sitting on the bench still, trying to figure things out in his own head when something tickled his awareness. He looked up to see Jill wandering close to the tree the wand for the love spell was slowly discharging in. In his own funk it took him a long minute to piece things together.

She was already holding the wand and looking at it funny even as he was coming off the bench and yelling “NOOOO!” As he got to her, he tried to take the wand from her and somehow triggered the only partially dismantled spell. There was a quick flash, and darkness.