The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trapped Part 2

Jamie Sullivan was one of the youngest lawyers on the staff of Barnes, Henry and Smith, a prestigious law firm on the East Coast. She was assigned to work on a patent and trademark case for Smithers Pharmaceuticals. What she discovered changed her life forever.

MD, FD, MC, MA, FF, MF, BD

Jamie looked across at Chet and had a quick though race though her mind. She wondered how those arms would feel around her. Almost shaking her head in disbelief, she thought to herself about getting a grip on her feelings. As she did, Jamie felt her nipples harden and hoped that he could not notice. Quickly turning her head to the dance floor, she saw Pam mixed in a crowd of people and it looked like multiple people had their hands on her, but she seemed to be having a good time.

Looking over at Chet, she commented, “it looks like I have been abandoned and I am on my own.” That caused him to smile. He added, “then I guess it is my lucky day.” He made a mental note to thank Gold for such a nice assignment. Looking across at Jamie, he commented that she looked like she worked hard to stay in shape. Instead of being insulted, Jamie felt herself blush at the compliment adding, “well, I was a competitive swimmer in college and try to swim everyday if I can.” This gave Chet something to work with and he soon had Jamie deep into a discussion about swimming. She forgot all about Pam who had already been escorted out of the club by two of Chet’s partners. Before the night was over, Pam would be servicing both with a smile and enjoying risqué sex without question.

Chet did not know anything about the specifics of the drug byproduct, but he had been briefed on the effect. He was also provided a small vile to slip into Jamie’s drink if he had the opportunity. While they ordered a second drink, Chet looked across at Jamie, took her hand and pulled her to the dance floor laughing, “let’s get those muscles loose and warmed up.”

The music was thumping as Chet guided Jamie through the crowd. Jamie commented that she could not see Pam, but Chet just shrugged his shoulders. He could almost watch as the drug kicked in. Jamie seemed to relax, her eyes glazed a little, and her body seemed to sway loosely with the music. Chet thought her movements were somewhere between sensual and sexual. The other thing he noticed was that she was very open to being guided. Gold was not wrong.

Chet could not take his eyes off of Jamie as she moved her body to the music. All of the years in the pool made her a sight to see and her hips moved in a very fluid and suggestive way. When he moved behind her and put his hands on her hips pulling Jamie into his body, she did not resist at all. Jamie could feel him grinding against her body and enjoyed the sensations. For a moment, she thought she could feel him get hard and almost smiled at the effect she was having on him. At the same time, she knew her own body was reacting. She felt arousal and it continued to build. Shutting her eyes, she leaned back into her dance partner unaware that this had all been planned.

Chet caught a whiff of her perfume and whispered in Jamie’s ear, “you smell as good as you look.” Again, she felt herself blush at the comment. She felt his hands pull her closer and again allowed her hips to melt into his. They moved to the music in perfect unison increasing the heat and the tension between the two until the set stopped and they headed to the table. Chet ordered them both a drink and then whispered, “that was fun.” Jamie nodded in agreement and again scanned the crowd for Pam.

“Is something wrong?” Chet asked Jamie with a sincere look on his face.

“I was just looking for Pam, the woman I came with earlier. I don’t see her anywhere.”

Chet nodded, “I saw her dancing with some guys earlier and she seemed to be having fun, maybe she left and they went to another club.” Jamie nodded and sipped her drink.

At that moment, Chet’s phone rang. He answered and listened to the message. “We have Pam with us as you asked and will keep her entertained for the rest of the evening.” When Chet asked how she was doing, the unknown voice said, “well right now she is enjoying two men at one time, so I would say she is handling things well.” The voice added, “she is a little slut.” Chet nodded and hung up. When Jamie asked if everything was alright, he smiled and replied, “everything is perfect, it could not be better.” Jamie had no idea the implications that statement had for her.

As the music started again, Jamie and Chet were soon back on the dance floor again grinding into one another. The more Chet encouraged her, the more provocative Jamie seemed to get. When he whispered “harder and faster,” that is exactly what her hips did. Chet of course, was thinking of those same hips reacting to the same words, but positioned over him later in the evening. Smiling, he wondered to himself how firm and tight a champion swimmers body would be.

By midnight, both were worn out. Jamie had slipped the last of the byproduct in Jamie’s drink around 1030pm and it was now in full effect. He was amazed at how open she was to suggestion and influence. He made a mental note to ask Gold for a small quantity for his own use. As they left the club, Chet whispered, thanks for the evening, now let me give you a ride home. Given the hour, Jamie quickly agreed.

Sitting next to him in his Porsche, Jamie did not think to ask how he could afford such a car. As she settled back into the leather, she shut her eyes and only smiled as she felt Chet’s hand on her bare thighs. Again, she reflected on how nice it felt. As they drove to her place, the hand slowly moved higher on her thigh and its touch remained light and sensual. As they turned the corner to enter the Interstate ramp, Jamie allowed her knees to fall open and Chet immediately took advantage pressing his fingers against the lace of her thong. The friction and pressure felt great to Jamie and she positioned herself to feel more never questioning why she reacted this way. When they turned down Jamie’s street, his fingers had pulled her thong to the side and by the time he pulled into a parking spot, a finger had snaked its way inside her body. Chet grinned, she was into this and the wetness betrayed her arousal. When he flicked Jamie’s clit and received a small moan, Chet knew getting invited into her place was not going to be a problem.

As he parked, Chet slowly slid his hands from Jamie’s body. For her part, Jamie almost felt disappointment when the contact was broken. Nothing in her head registered that this wasn’t right, something was wrong. There were no warning bells and whistles going off. Jamie was a professional woman and somehow now wanted this, wanted Chet, desired his touch. When Chet walked around and opened the door for her like a gentleman he whispered, “shall I come up.” He did not have to even wait for Jamie’s answer; he knew it before she answered “yes.”

Chet walked behind Jamie admiring the sway of her hips and the athletic and long legs that fell below the hem of her skirt. He made a mental note to encourage shorter skirts. Jamie could almost feels his eyes locked onto her body and the mere fact that he was watching her fueled an even more intense response. Her body was responding in ways Jamie was unaccustomed too in the past. She had never had such a physical reaction to a man in her life and she had only known him for a few hours.

Approaching her door, she could almost feel the heat from Chet’s body as he pressed in close behind her. Turning the key, Jamie let herself in and stepped aside, letting him pass. Chet surprised her, turned quickly and soon had her lips sealed with a deep and passionate kiss. Almost instinctively, Jamie parted her lips allowing his tongue to penetrate. Jamie heard herself moan as did Chet. Pressing her athletic body against the wall, Chet kicked the door shut and began a slow exploration of Jamie’s body through the material of her clothes.

Jamie was confused. Part of her said, “what am I doing,” while the other part said, “god, this feels so good.” It was a battle designed for pleasure to win. When she felt Chet’s hands on her body through the material of her dress, she almost purred. The only thought running through her mind at the moment was just how good the hands felt and how much better they would feel if the material was not in the way. Chet knew exactly what he was doing and knew the effect of the drug after his discussions with Gold. He was just applying the spark that would light Jamie’s fire.

Sliding his hands down and under Jamie’s skirt, Chet lifted it between her legs until he reached Jamie’s thong. “Take it off,” he instructed. He smiled as she responded to his request. Within seconds, it was on the floor. His hands now touched the smooth, silky skin of her pussy. Jamie was wet and as he slowly circled her clit; she held on tightly to his shoulders while filling his ears with soft moans. Her erratic hip movements accentuated her arousal. For her part, Jamie could not help but press her pelvis into his hands and fingers. The friction and touch was exquisite and one touch opened the door for another.

Chet decided to test the limits of the chemical byproduct. Stepping back from her, he asked if she had anything for a drink. Nodding, Jamie answered, “I saw you drinking scotch, would you like one.” Chet smiled, nodded his head and simply stated, “with two ice cubes.” Within a few minutes, Jamie was back with his drink. Looking up, Chet took the drink, sipped it and then simply said, “why don’t you strip down so that I can admire that sexy body.” Instead of being insulted, Jamie felt her hands moving to the buttons on her blouse.

Chet looked up as he sipped his drink. As her fingers unbuttoned the top button on her blouse, Jamie looked directly at Chet. “Keep your eyes on me,” he instructed.

Jamie could not move her eyes away from his, they became dark pools that captured and held her gaze as fingers slowly opened buttons exposing the lace of her bra. “Keep going,” Chet encouraged, “I am liking what I see.” When the blouse fell from her body, it was only a second before Jamie was reaching around and unclamping her bra. When it fell to the floor, she stood staring at Chet smiling. Jamie’s breasts were not large, but they were perfectly formed, toned through years in the pool and her nipples stood out pink and hard. Chet looked up and simply said, “let me see you play with your nipples.”

Jamie could not take her eyes of of his, but her fingers immediately went to her nipples. Although normally sensitive, at the moment they seemed ultra sensitive and her soft strokes sent sharp shivers of pleasure throughout her body. At some point the strokes became soft pinches. When she heard Chet mumble “yes I like that,” she pinched a little harder making herself moan at the sensation. The next sound she heard was, “and now, remove the skirt.”

Jamie’s hands reached for the zipper and slowly slid it down the material of the skirt. She could almost hear the sound the zipper made. Then, she dropped the skirt in a puddle at her feet. Given Chet had already removed her thong, Jamie was now standing naked in front of a virtual stranger responding to his desires that were issued as commands. Her face registered no confusion. In fact, she only smiled and showed clear signs of arousal.

As Chet sipped his drink, he took out his iPhone and snapped some pictures of Jamie. That act increased her arousal even more and Chet could swear he saw her pussy glisten with lubrication. He reminded himself to tell the lab that she clearly loved exhibitionism. Now he switched the camera to video.

“Jamie, kneel, keep your knees apart and touch yourself while staring into the camera. Think of all the eyes that will be on you over time. All of those eyes admiring your beauty and how sexy you are right now.” Jamie immediately began touching herself. One hand remained on her nipples while the other dove between her thighs attacking her pussy and clit. Chet could watch the arousal build and as she peaked, he encouraged her even more. When he finally said, “cum for me good girl,” she did in an explosive fashion that was all captured on the camera.

As Jamie lay on the floor recovering, Chet stood up and stripped. When she finally looked up, all she saw was his eyes and his hard cock. She could almost see it pulse with blood. He did not have to tell her what to do; it was almost as if it were programmed into her responses. In seconds, the professional lawyer was on her knees with her lips surrounding Chet’s cock. She enjoyed the sensation of it penetrating her lips and when she heard him moan, it excited her even more. Without any instructions, her free hand began stroking her swollen clit in small circles. Chet looked down filming it all.

As he felt himself drawing close, Chet had Jamie stop, turned her around and had her get on all fours. Moving behind her, Chet grabbed her hips and slowly inserted the length of his cock into her pussy. “Jamie, you are so tight,” he moaned. To his surprise, she pushed back on him whispering “fill me.” Chet moved deeper and deeper into the lawyer’s body with each stroke. He could feel her wetness and hear her moans. Whatever the drug was the lab fed her, it was doing its job. For a moment he wondered if Jamie was on the pill or any form of birth control as he was not planning on using a condom, but then he thought, “it is not my problem.”

Jamie for her part was lost in a haze of lust and almost animal-like passion. Rational thought was replaced by need and she pressed back desperately seeking another release. When Chet reached around her hips and stroked her clit, Jamie went over the edge, crying out in orgasmic bliss. He pussy tightened on Chet’s cock causing him to erupt deep within her shooting rope after rope of hot seed within her body. He whispered in her ear, “keep it all in you dear.”

Once he was finished, Chet got up and dressed checking the videos he had just made. He emailed them to Gold at the company and then tranced and emplanted some new thoughts into Jamie’s head. She would remember tonight fondly and realize she had fun, but she would not recall the sex. Most of all, Jamie would feel a growing attraction to Chet and would relish being at his beck and call. He also added a suggestion for additional lingerie and clothing that would display her assets. His last suggestion was simply, “you will begin to think about how attractive larger breasts would be.” He almost chuckled as he implanted that one as it was a personal fetish of his in his own life. Getting up, he had Jamie go to bed while he exited and headed to his car. Picking up his phone, he dialed a number and could be heard saying, “it went just as you asked and she is clearly under control.”