The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trapped Part 3

Jamie Sullivan was one of the youngest lawyers on the staff of Barnes, Henry and Smith, a prestigious law firm on the East Coast. She was assigned to work on a patent and trademark case for Smithers Pharmaceuticals. What she discovered changed her life forever.

MD, FD, MC, MA, FF, MF, BD

Jamie woke up on Saturday morning naked in her bed. For the life of her, she could not remember getting home, but everything seemed ok except for her clothes now sitting in a pile on the floor where it looked like she left them. That was unusual as Jamie rarely just dropped things. “That is what I get for drinking so much,” she mumbled to herself. Then she remembered Chet and smiled. He was cute she thought to herself, maybe she would get to see him again.

Slipping into her workout suit, she was soon headed to the pool for her morning laps. As she swam, Jamie thought of how sore her hips felt this morning, but could not recall why. Maybe I danced too much last night she thought, but then concentrated on the workout. While she was at the pool, inside her condo others were at work setting up new cameras, remote gas bottles behind ventilators and a drug dispenser in her water filter. All in all, Gold’s team could dose Jamie at home and on the weekend just like she was at the office. He smiled as he received a call that everything was done. By the time Jamie grabbed her towel and headed back to her place, the intruders were gone and already enjoying a cup of coffeee on their Saturday morning.

As she walked back into her place, Gold and his crew got to test the cameras. There was not a room they could not cover and the video was of amazing quality. Gold laughed announcing, “we have our own private peep show 24x7.” When Jamie stripped her suit off and headed to the shower, she had no idea she was the subject of a peep show. Gold and his team could not keep their eyes off the screen. “Man, what a body,” Gold commented, “Chet has one difficult job.”

When Jamie dressed, she received a call from Pam who asked her out to lunch under the pretext that they had something to discuss. Jamie was going to slip on a long sundress, but then quickly opted for a shorter skirt and blouse look. This change caught Gold’s eye and he commented, “maybe the suggestion to dress sexier is taking hold.” By 1215, Jamie was walking into Davos Deli to link up with Pam.

At first, she hardly recognized her. Pam had gotten her hair cut shorter and dyed a brilliant red. She now sported a small diamond stud in her nose as well as bright makeup and lipstick. She was dressed in a very short mini-dress and heels. When Jamie walked over, Pam looked up and almost fumbled for words finally settling on “hi.”

“Wow, look at you,” Jamie quipped, “if you are searching for a new look, you have found it.”

“Do you like it,” Pam inquired, “I spent the morning in the salon and shopping to get it just right.”

“I see you are even sporting a nose stud,” laughed Jamie, “now that is pretty bold of you.”

“Well, I decided to get some piercings and live a little. Trust me, the nose stud is the only one you can see right now.” With that Pam blushed a little lowering her voice. “I got my nipples and clit hood pierced as well as my belly.”

“OMG girl, you went all out,” Jamie whispered. “By the way, you abandoned me last night.”

“I could not help it, I was having fun with those guys and we ended up at another club.” Pam left out the rest of the story concerning her servicing multiple partners throughout the night. “Besides,” she added, “when I left, it looked like you were in good hands.” Now it was Jamie’s turn to blush.

Pam, during lunch, related that all of the negative things she thought about the company were wrong and apologized for sending Jamie down the wrong path. Jamie listened, but was distracted by the way Pam was struggling with words. At one point, she stopped her and asked her if she was alright. Pam nodded her head and just said that lately she had a hard time concentrating. Then she laughed and jokingly said, “you have not said anything about my breasts yet.” Jamie’s eyes immediately shot down and she whispered, “there is no way in this short time you got them that large”

Pam shook her head; “its the bra, but I am trying out the look and I think I like it. I am sure the doctors at the company can recommend a good surgeon for me.” Pam then giggled like a schoolgirl, “I think it looks good on me.” Jamie said nothing, but had a brief thought of how she might look with larger breasts. While Jamie headed off to the ladies room, Pam did as she been instructed and placed a small dose of the drug in Jamie’s drink. When Jamie returned and sipped it, the countdown started. Within 30 min, she had both a glazed look in her eyes and a smile on her face. Jamie was now fully open to suggestion. In addition, she was feeling the initial stages of arousal.

Pam suggested they go shopping and Jamie readily agreed. They ended up in a lingerie store and Jamie, never one to buy daring looks, was soon carrying bags out of the store. Heading to Pam’s spa, she also received a Brazilian wax. Pam argued, “why spend money on expensive lingerie without a proper wax.” By the time Chet called and asked her to a party that evening, it was impossible for Jamie to say no. Pam commented she had multiple dates that evening and when Jamie asked why, she simply said, “it makes me feel naughty and right now naughty feels good.”

Jamie headed home while Pam was soon picked up by a car sent from the company. Quickly handed a spiked drink, Pam was rapidly under the influence of the men from the previous night. Brad, sitting next to her commented, “Pam, you did great and for that you get a special reward..” With that, he pulled down his zipper and pulled out his semi-hard cock. Pam smiled and was soon indulging herself, sucking with abandon until Brad exploded in her mouth. She swallowed it all and was proud of that fact. Giggling, she quickly asked, “do I get someone else as a reward?”

Jamie hurried in her door anxious to get ready for Chet. Looking at the clock, she only had 45 minutes. Gold and his team watching the monitors again peeped in as Jamie changed. When she picked out a black thong and a Demi bra from the shopping trip, a couple in Gold’s group whistled. Gold made a note that the trigger for wearing sexy lingerie seemed to be working. He watched in amusement as she cupped and lifted her small breasts seemingly seeing how she would look with a larger look. Looking to an assistant he commented, “tell Chet to reinforce the desire for larger breasts, it seems that trigger is ready to blossom.”

Chet knocked on Jamie’s door at 8pm. When she opened it, all he could do is smile to himself. Jamie was dressed in a skirt cut to mid thigh and a tight blouse that seemed semi sheer. He told her she looked incredibly sexy and handed her a small gift. Opening it like a kid on Christmas, Jamie found a small bottle of Caron’s Poivre perfume. What Jamie did not know was the bottle had been doctored with some of the Smithers pharmaceutical company’s drug and as she sprayed it on her wrists, Jamie self-contaminated herself. Chet only smiled and complimented her on the fragrance. He knew this was going to be a good night.

As they headed into town, the drug started to take hold and Chet could see Jamie visibly relax. Glancing over as he drove, he could almost see her nipples harden through the material of her bra and blouse. Chet wondered what thoughts were going through her mind. If he could have read Jamie’s mind, it was one of conflict. Deep down, she knew that she was a highly educated, professional lawyer who should know better, but she was so relaxed around this guy, someone she had met only yesterday. Jamie never questioned why she felt this way. All she knew is when Chet was around, she felt, sexy, sensual and aroused. For the moment, passion, pleasure and arousal were winning over the warning bells of caution.

Arriving at the party, Jamie found herself comfortable on Chet’s arm. Every time he complimented her, she felt a small shot of arousal course though her body. Chet headed to the bar for drinks and returned with a Cosmo for Jamie. Of course, the drink had an added ingredient not found on any bartender recipe card. Gold provided Chet with enough doses to keep Jamie under control for weeks. As Jamie sipped, Chet just grinned and continued small talk.

The glazed look in Jamie’s eyes and her deepening relaxation signaled to Chet that his date was properly ready for his instructions and suggestions. When he had her off in a corner, he asked simply, “if there was one thing you could change about your body, what would it be?” Jamie did not react negatively to the question. Instead, she pondered it for a moment before answering, “well, I think I would like to have bigger breasts.” Chet smiled and asked if she were serious. When Jamie nodded her head, he took her by the arm and walked her across the floor. “I’d like you to meet Dr. Mark Gregor. He is one of the best plastic surgeons in the city.”

Unknown to Jamie, Dr Gregor was already allied with Gold and the company. Dr. Gregor handed Jamie a card stating how lovely she looked and how he thought he could enhance her beauty adding, “within your desires of course.” Jamie blushed. He smiled, “now that is the perfect reaction. Then he added, “please call my office for an appointment. I will fit you in.” As Jamie nodded and then went to walk away, Gregor added, “I am starting a new marketing campaign. If you agree to become part of it, I would consider my work pro bono. We both could benefit.”

Jamie looked over her shoulder, “now you have my attention, let’s talk about it when we meet.”

Bret approached Jamie with a second Cosmo commenting, “well, I hope the engagement with Dr. Gregor was helpful.” All Jamie did was nod and sip her drink. Chet knew that she was open to suggestions, so he whispered, let’s find a private space on the terrace. Jamie nodded and walked outside into the evening air. Moving to a secluded area, she was soon engulfed with Chet’s arms and felt herself melting into his body. It was almost as if her body was waiting for this moment all night. When Chet whispered, “I want you,” she felt herself grow wet. Her body responded directly to his words. When he kissed her, Jamie’s lips parted and she allowed his tongue to explore wherever it wanted. She could feel her body flush and her heart pound. Nothing about this was right, but at the moment everything seemed right; it was what she wanted. “No,” she thought, “this is what she needed.”

Chet could sense no resistance and let his hands run down her back until they gripped her thighs pulling her closer. He heard a audible moan escape her lips and knew she was reacting just as she did the other night. He slipped a hand under her skirt and whispered, “look over to the left, that couple is watching you.” Jamie’s eyes darted that way and she again moaned. “That idea turned you on didn’t it.” She just nodded her head into his lips. Chet’s fingers found the thong’s material damp and slipping it to the side, found Jamie’s pussy wet. “Mmm.....” he whispered, “my good girl is ready to play.” Jamie pushed herself onto his fingers. Throwing caution to the wind, she impaled herself on Chet’s hand thrusting back and forth in an increasing fit of passion. Chet could not believe how wet Jamie was getting our how tight the swimmer’s body remained. All he could do was continue to whisper encouragement, Jamie did the rest. Her moans were muffled by their deep kiss and when she exploded, Chet could feel her wetness soaking his embedded fingers. He slowly slid them from her body, looked her in the eyes and whispered, “clean them.” Jamie did, slowly sucking one finger at a time responding instantly to his desire. By now, a second couple was watching, but Jamie did not care. She loved the sensation she was getting from following Chet’s instructions.

Chet gave Jamie a moment to compose herself before walking inside. They walked past the two couples observing them which caused another sensation to rush through Jamie. “I am sure they were watching your orgasm,” Chet remarked, “it was quite a show.” All Jamie could do was blush and smile.

Inside, Chet got Jamie a new drink, doctored it and then handed it to her. He was almost convinced that he could doctor the drink in front of her at this point and it would not matter. As she sipped, he made the comment, “imagine how sensitive your breasts and nipples will be when Dr. Gregor gets finished with them.” Jamie nodded and continued smiling. She showed no embarrassment at Chet’s discussion. When Dr Gregor walked over, Chet mentioned that Jamie was ready to see him. Gregor smiled, nodded and quickly gave her an appointment after looking at his schedule. Jamie did not think anything was strange about a doctor handling his own appointments.

As the evening and party began to fade, Chet again found himself with Jamie in the passenger seat of his car. By now her body was alive with need and when his hand hit her bare thigh two things happened: she moaned and her knees fell apart opening her body to even more exploration. Chet, a master at one handed driving, kept one eye on the road and another on the aroused woman sitting next to him. For her part, Jamie was just laying back and enjoying the attention like it was the most normal event in the world. Chet had no problem finding her swollen clit and once he started circling it, Jamie became more vocal. When her hips rose off the seat in response to his ministrations, Chet whispered “good girl.” As Jamie’s hip pressed upwards, he whispered “cum for me” and she did. Chet again grinned. He could not believe the prize Gold had dropped into his lap. What he really could not believe was how the drug changed Jamie: it turned a professional lawyer into his own personal plaything and she did not think anything was wrong.

When they got back to her place, he hit a remote in his pocket and the automatic cameras went off. He had no intention of being filmed by Gold and his crew. He would turn them back on when he left. Tonight was a repeat of the previous night but on steroids. Jamie was quickly out of her clothes and when he had her kneeling and playing with herself, she posed for the camera. As he commented that Jamie loved being viewed, she nodded. Again, Chet noted that the triggers were taking hold. At one point he had Jamie play with her nipples remarking how sensitive they were. Immediately, she felt increased sensitivity and moaned in response. Chet finally leaned close and said “cum for me” and the beautiful lawyer did.

He then asked Jamie for a scotch with two cubes of ice. He added, “and please rim the glass with your pussy juice. I want to taste you with every sip.” As Jamie filled his order, a small quiver ran through her. She felt so naughty and right now naughty was nice. She almost laughed remembering Pam had made the same statement.

Finishing his drink, Chet stripped as Jamie watched. “Is there something that interests you?” He looked to Jamie with a smile on his face.

When Jamie whispered “your cock,” he made her repeat it and louder. Finally, he had her almost yelling, “give me your cock” and he did. He had her wrap her lips around it until he grew hard. Then with Jamie on all fours, he crawled behind her and filled her tight pussy with his cock. Chet made his movements slow and deliberate enjoying each sensation as he filled the young lawyer. Jamie again was transported into a blissful state opening herself to a total stranger who she only met a few days ago, but again, caution was thrown to the wind. Within minutes, Jamie was murmuring “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.” Chet smiled noticing the trigger to use colorful language had kicked in. When Jamie cried out, “give me your cock,” he almost laughed. Such language from a professional lawyer.

Chet now pressed deep almost touching her womb. He felt Jamie’s pussy grip his cock tightly as she screamed his name and came, and came hard. Her pussy’s tight grip sent him over the edge and he grunted loudly as his cock emptied spurt after spurt of hot cum into Jamie’s body. When he finished, Chet stayed still wanting his seed to remain in place. After all, an unwanted pregnancy was not his problem. In fact, he thought about asking Gold to install a trigger in Jamie where she wanted a child. Finally he pulled out, cleaned himself up and dressed. Again, he tranced Jamie and erased all memories of the evening once she returned home; however, he left memories of the party and the arousal she felt intact. Chet was now confident the triggers embedded had taken hold and Jamie would not react negatively. He left her appointment card with Dr Gregor on the counter, straightened up the place, cleaned the scotch glass and had Jamie go to bed. He then exited, hit the remote activating the cameras and left for the night.

When the camera feed clicked back on, Gold’s team could see Jamie was already in bed. “Damn, it seems we missed the big show.” Everyone laughed.

In the morning, Jamie awoke refreshed but sore. Then the memories of last night hit her. “OMG,” she thought, “did I really let him do that to me at the party.” Her silent question was whispered on her voice. Wave after wave of memories flooded back and as she sat there her nipples hardened.

Across town, the monitoring team took note. “Showtime,” one of the members announced as Jamie’s hand plunged between her thighs in the early morning light. She did not stop until her body quivered in orgasm. Falling back on the pillow, she never questioned why she felt this way in the morning as her mind was bombarded with constant memories of last evening and Chet. Laying there she could almost feel his hands slipping under her skirt as they stood on the terrace.

On Monday morning, Jamie called Raymond Gold’s office at Smithers and told him she had a doctor’s appointment and would not be in until the afternoon. Gold commented, “I hope everything is ok.” Unfortunately, Jamie could not see the smile on his face as he knew she was headed to Dr Gregor’s office. Gold called a quick meeting of his trusted team announcing that Jamie would not be returning to her law firm and that she would have a position in the company as inside counsel. “Of course,” he reminded everyone, “she is not aware of her future employment and let’s keep it that way for now.”

“Boss,” the head of research asked, “are you sure that is a good idea?” At that moment, Pam walked by the conference room. “By the looks of it, she won’t be too bright when she finishes with the drugs.” He pointed to Pam, “we don’t need two of them here.” Gold chuckled, “trust me, she’ll remain intelligent and unlike Pam function well as a lawyer, but she will be controllable. In fact, she will do anything I ask and I mean anything.” The head of research smiled commenting, “ok, but don’t count on anything. These drugs are unpredictable at times.” Gold just nodded.

Entering Dr Gregor’s office, Jamie was impressed by the surroundings. Clearly he had a thriving practice. His receptionist looked up, a lovely woman in her early 40s, and announced , “you must be Jamie, the last patient of the day. Dr Gregor will see you soon. In the meantime, he’d like you to hydrate” and she offered Jamie a selection of beverages. Jamie selected coffee and it was soon delivered as she looked over some notes. Of course, the coffee was dosed with some of Gold’s special drugs and then a few additional added by Gregor. Jamie sipped away unaware that once again, she was taking part in her own demise.

Jamie lost track of time as she relaxed and hardly heard her name called when Dr Gregor was ready for her. She was led to the exam room in a pleasant fog, open, agreeable to answer questions and very, very open to suggestions. A nurse entered the room and simply said, “please remove your clothes before the doctor arrives as he will need to examine your body.” Jamie was not offered a gown, but did not think anything was wrong as she removed her clothes, placed them neatly over a chair and then sat naked on the exam table.

Dr. Gregor walked in. He was smiling, warm and welcoming. Jamie had no idea that he too was on Gold’s payroll. He then told Jamie that he needed to take before and after pictures and had her stand. As Mark Gregor took pictures, he thought to himself, “this is my lucky day, rarely do I get to work on such a beautiful woman.” Once the pictures were complete, Gregor handed Jamie a robe. Looking into her eyes, he saw a glazed look and inwardly smiled.

“Now Jamie,” how large do you want your breasts.” When he asked the question, he already knew the answer.

“I am not sure, given you do this all the time, I thought you would be the best judge.” Mark Gregor smiled.

“Well given you are a 32B now, I was thinking somewhere between a 36 and 38C. Proportionally, that should work great with your height.” Jamie nodded her head.

“And what about the other things we discussed the other evening?”

By the end, Jamie had agreed to a Labia Minora Reduction, a Clitoral Hood Reduction, and a G Spot Shot. Additionally, she agreed to some body contouring and facial rejuvenation. Finally. She agreed to permanent hair removal so waxing would become a thing of the past. All of this was outlined in documents Jamie signed without reading. There were no payment discussions as Jamie believed the before and after pictures were her payment. She had no idea that everything Gregor suggested fit Gold’s image of the ideal beauty. The last document Jamie signed was a surgical consent form and as soon as the papers were in her file, Gregor opened a drug cabinet, selected a vile of fentanyl, filled a syringe and injected Jamie before she could react. For a moment’ she looked surprised, but almost immediately relaxed as the drug took hold. Dr Gregor had her lay back on the exam table and called for the nurse. “She is ready for transport to the OR Theater, get her prepped and I will be there in a few.”

Jamie was soon on a gurney in another wing of the facility. People constantly reassured her all was going to be ok and she would love the results. Unable to resist or speak, Jamie just lay there in a semi-stupor while an IV line was started. She saw someone inject a drug into the line and her world rushed in around her. For the next four hours, a team of doctors worked on Jamie. Only Gregor understood what was truly happening. The others were surgeons doing their job. When they were finished, Jamie’s body had been sculpted with new breasts, a classic vagina, an exposed clit and a highly sensitive g spot. Additionally, there was some body sculpting. “When she is healed, she will look like a goddess one of the doctors commented.” An OR nurse standing next to him quipped, “where do you sign up, I want to be next.” Everyone laughed.

For the next three weeks, Jamie was kept sedated or semi sedated. Mark Gregor wanted her to heal almost completely before letting her see his work. He did not want any swelling or bruising to blemish his changes. Given Gold and Smithers Pharamceuticals had leverage on Jamie’s boss and law firm, not a word was said about her absence. During the third week, Jamie was continually tranced by Gold’s team visiting the rehabilitation facility with triggers depend and new triggers implanted. She now had a deepening exhibitionist streak, loved oral sex, and was becoming deeply submissive finding obeying others directions arousing and fulfilling.

Jamie slowly came out of the fog encircling her mind. It took a moment for her to realize where she was and adjust to her surroundings. She noticed Dr. Mark Gregor and he spoke quickly, “welcome back, you have been recovering nicely.” It all flooded back to Jamie at that moment. Gregor continued, “well today is the big reveal, I hope you will be happy with the work; after all, I consider myself not only a doctor, but an artist.”

With that, Jamie was helped out of bed and slowly walked in front of a full length mirror. For the first time, she saw her naked reflection staring back at her. For the first time, she saw her reshaped and sculpted body. She could not believe the change. Her hands immediately went to her breasts. Clearly there was the most dramatic change, but she could also see the contouring done to the rest of her body. Her legs opened to reveal the sculpted vagina and the exposed clit. At the moment, she did not understand the effect that would have on sensitivity, nor did she understand what had been done to her g spot. Dr. Gregor watched her reaction with a smile. “Welcome to the new you,” adding, “you clearly are my best work yet.”

To Be Continued