The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trapped Part 8. (The Finale)

Jamie Sullivan was one of the youngest lawyers on the staff of Barnes, Henry and Smith, a prestigious law firm on the East Coast. She was assigned to work on a patent and trademark case for Smithers Pharmaceuticals. What she discovered changed her life forever.

MD, FD, MC, MA, FF, MF, BD

On Friday of that week, Taylor was roused from her twilight sleep and shown her new body. Like Jamie, she was overwhelmed with emotion at her own beauty and grace. It was only when she walked into Elise’s office and saw Jamie sitting there that she understood the depth of the changes. “OMG, both exclaimed, we look like sisters.” Elsie smiled and said “twins to be exact, twin sisters.” Instead of recoiling in horror, Jamie and Taylor embraced one another ending in a deep kiss. Elise coughed breaking up the moment. “Now we have to get both of you prepared for your return to the real world.”

Elise watched both women closely for any sign of resistance, or defensive reactions to what had happened to them or hesitation in accepting her words and saw none. In her mind, she thought, Gold’s formula and techniques really changed these two and they truly became partners in their own transformation. She was also happy with her team’s work at the Spa. The physical and psychological changes were stunning and the two women accepted them as normal without resistance.

“Now,” Elsie said, “we have a week to make final touches before Mr Gold arrives.” At the mention of Gold’s name, Jamie felt her body quiver and images shot through her mind. Elise watched her face and saw the look of surprise and again smiled. Even the thought of Gold aroused the young attorney.

Taylor and Jamie both had the same schedule for the week. Each day, they exercised to tone their new bodies. Each day, they had special classes on fashion and design where they were taught how to dress and look pleasing to Gold and his friends. Between classes, their lessons were reinforced by the spa’s visors and earbuds. On Tuesday, Elise decided to push the envelope some and reinforce some implanted kinks in both women.

When Jamie, reported for her massage, and was laying comfortably under the warm sheet, Maria walked in and asked her to turn over and lay on her back. This was a new request as Jamie normally started a massage on her stomach. As Jamie watched, the attendant picked up a black eye mask, walked over and without saying a word, slipped it over her head. Immediately, Jamie’s world plunged into darkness. Before Jamie could question what was going on, her feet and her wrists were wrapped in leather and pulled light against the legs of the table. Jamie had no way of knowing Maria had been joined by Taylor. After all, four hands were better then two when it came to securing a friend.

Jamie pulled on her bindings and found she was secured tightly. Instead of being concerned, she immediately felt a shot of arousal slip through her body. Jamie was not accustomed to being bound like this. Suddenly, not seeing and feeling helpless was a turn-on. The next thing Jamie felt was warm oil being drizzled over her nipples and running down the sides of her breasts. Unknown to her, Maria faded into the background and Taylor was the one teasing her boss. As Taylor watched, Jamie’s nipples grew, elongated and hardened. Elsie had told her that they were now incredibly sensitive, Taylor was about to put that statement to the test.

Taylor took her index fingers and lightly circled each of Jamie’s nipples. Her touch was so light it was almost non-existent, but it was there, and the nerves of Jamie’s nipples already enhanced by the altered DNA, picked up the circling sensation immediately. Blood flow increased to the area resulting in firm pink nipples for Taylor to play with. Jamie’s mind registered pleasure and as her nipples hardened, her lips parted slightly and there was a slight moan. Taylor looked down and smiled thinking, we are just getting started.

The young legal assistant took her time with her boss. It was as if she were looking down on a mirror of herself. Secretly, she wondered if her nipples were also as sensitive. She could feel her own nipples harden as she stroked Jamie. Rolling Jamie’s nipples between her fingers, Taylor got another light moan that only deepened as she applied more pressure, pinching them lightly. As she did, Taylor saw Jamie’s hips move and looking down, she saw her pussy glistening with moisture. Intensifying her efforts, Taylor circled and teased Jamie’s breasts until moans filled the room. She had heard of women being able to orgasm from breast stimulation alone, but had never believed it. Now here, under her hands, Taylor was witnessing it. As she pitched Jamie’s nipples harder, her boss’ beautiful body quivered, her lips parted in a loud moan and she came....hard. “OMG, what did you do to me,” whimpered Jamie as Taylor removed her face mask. Bending down, Jamie found the warm and inviting mouth of her boss and by the time they broke the kiss, Taylor, herself was aroused.

Seeing Jamie still bound, Taylor lowered her lips to the still hard nipples and began the cycle all over again. Jamie, thrashed, squeezed, and in the end playfully begged for her assistant to stop, but Taylor would not until her beautiful boss and look alike twin came again. After the second orgasm with pure nipple play, Taylor slid down the boss’ body finding Jamie’s pussy glistening with juice. Taylor could not resist dipping her tongue in and tasting what nature provided. Tasting became teasing and before long Taylor’s talented tongue had the beautiful lawyer screaming in pleasure. Jamie’s reaction did not disappoint and as Maria watched, Taylor again took her boss over the edge and deep into the pool of orgasmic bliss. Laying exhausted, Jamie did not even feel her bindings being released. In her office, Elise received a report of the activity and response. Smiling she just whispered perfect, knowing the two women were just what Gold had ordered.

That evening, Taylor knocked on Jamie’s door. After letting her in, Jamie questioned her, “is something wrong.”

Taylor looked at her, “I am not sure, there is a feeling that something is not right here. I mean look at us, we look like twins, how can that be.”

Jamie smiled, “well, I am not sure, but I do like the way you look and therefore the way I look. What could be wrong?” Taylor nodded her head with the thin logic, “I just am not sure.”

Across the building, an assistant walked in to Elise and said, “we may have a problem with Taylor. She is showing initial signs of rejection.” Elise got up, followed the assistant into a viewing room and watched the tape. Frowning, she said, “strange, we have not had this happen in the past. It is time to reinforce her training just a bit. Here is what I want you to do.”

As Taylor crawled into bed that night, an attendant rapped lightly on the door. Opening it, Taylor was provided a cocktail, her first in weeks. “Compliments of Elise.” Taylor accepted it, smiled and sipped it tasting the cool alcohol. Within 20 minutes the drink was gone and Taylor was back in bed with heavy eyelids. Unknown to her was the fact that again her drink had been drugged. This time with not only Gold’s formula, but some speciality items from Elise’s private collection.

Thirty minutes later, Taylor was already deep in an erotic dream, one in which she was laying in her bed naked while Jamie crawled between her legs and pleasured her. The dream was intense and she could almost feel Jamie’s tongue as it caressed her body and sex. The feelings seemed real, so real. Opening her glazed eyes she looked down and saw the top of a head covered in blonde hair. Someone was here, in her room and providing exquisite pleasure...that someone was Jamie. Instead of saying anything, Taylor just spread her thighs and shut her eyes allowing Jamie’s tongue to coax orgasm after orgasm out of her body. When she was finished, Jamie crawled next to her and kissed Taylor deeply allowing her to taste her own juices on Jamie’s lips. The two women slept together and when they awoke, Taylor’s concern was no where to be found. Elise, of course laughed, “a little sexual excitement cures most problems. Sometimes we rush nature, here we just let nature take its course and allow the laws of attraction work.”

By the time Friday arrived, both women were ready to leave. Each had new clothes given to them and the only thing different as they walked down the hall was the color of the sundress each wore. Jamie had on light blue while Taylor wore red. Otherwise, they were identical to include hairstyle and makeup. As they walked into the conference room, the women were surprised to find Gold and Chet sitting there. When Jamie’s eyes met Gold’s, ingrained images from her conditioning kicked it. She was immediately aroused; aroused by his mere presence. Gold smiled watching a flush rush over her body. He looked down at Taylor having the same reaction to Chet. When Gold stood, took Jamie in his arms and kissed her deeply whispering “you are beautiful,” all she could think about was moaning as a need grew within her body. She did not know where the need came from, but she did not question it. Jamie’s conditioning was complete, there was no hesitation, she needed to be in his arms. She could not fight her need for the pleasure she was feeling. Taylor reacted the same way.

Stepping outside, Gold took Jamie’s arm and led her to a waiting limo. Chet took Taylor to their own sedan. The ride “home” was filled with increased sexual tension. Jamie’s body longed for his touch. She felt her pussy moisten, her nipples harden and all she was doing was sitting close to her boss and now lover. Every time his hand brushed against her, she quivered. For his part, Gold was testing her responses and loved what he was seeing. Pulling up to his estate, he whispered “welcome home.” Jamie did not seem surprised or resist in any way. She eagerly took Gold’s arm and walked into the huge foyer.

By the time Gold had shown her the home and finally the bedroom, Jamie was aroused beyond belief. Every piece of conditioning had kicked in. When Gold finally took her in his arms and again kissed her deeply, she just melted into his body. Shutting her eyes, she barely felt her sundress fall to the floor. There standing naked, Jamie felt Gold’s eyes on her new naked body for the first time. Stepping forward, she did what she had been trained to do. Jamie reached out, ran her hands over Gold’s pants, found his zipper and freed his cock. Falling to her knees, she quickly put her lips and mouth to work doing as she had been trained. As his cock touched the back of her throat, Jamie felt a new thrill. Her throat became a new erogenous zone. As she took him deep, waves of pleasure shot through her own body. Gold could not believe how talented his lawyer turned lover had become. Within a few minutes, his balls tightened and he knew he was going to explode. Jamie sensed the change and took his cock deep within her throat. Gold exploded, firing rope after rope of thick cum. Jamie took it all.

Across town, a similar scene was playing out, except Chet had his cock buried deep in Taylor’s ass. He was amazed how hot it made her and Taylor not only came, but came hard as he filled her. As her body gripped his cock, Chet too exploded filling the assistant’s ass with his thick white seed. What amazed him the most was Taylor’s continual cries of “fuck me.” Every time she said it, she seemed to get more and more aroused.

Dinner that evening was together, the four of them, at Gold’s estate. Both Jamie and Taylor were in short black cocktail dresses accenting their new look. Both had been surprised by the closet full of clothes in their new homes. They each had an entire new wardrobe selected especially for them and of course catering to their partner’s tastes. Jamie was clearly in the hostess role before and during the dinner. Her conditioning was perfect and nowhere in her mind was she screaming out against the domesticated version of her former self playing hostess. It was not until after dinner that Gold decided to test their limits of obedience.

As he and Chet sat outside by the pool and fire pit, he asked Jamie for some brandy and a cigar. Within minutes, both he and Chet were puffing and sipping, enjoying the evening air. Gold looked up and asked the ladies to strip, “I think we would like the two of you naked so we can enjoy the beauty,” he chuckled. Chet nodded in agreement. Within seconds, both women were helping each other out of their clothes until they stood next to each other identical in every way.

Taking another sip of brandy, Gold looked up and said “now why don’t the two of you show us how much you love one another in your new lives””

Immediately, Jamie and Taylor embraced; naked body pressing into naked body as if it were the most natural thing to do. Jamie focused her eyes on Taylor and Tarylor returned the look. Instinctively, both women reached out for the other’s breasts and nipples. For the first time, Taylor got to discover her nipples were as sensitive as Jamie’s. She shut her eyes as Jamie circled her nipples. Each touch sent sparks directly to her clit and pussy. Jamie allowed her hands to move lower and she was soon caressing her assistant’s glistening pussy. Taylor did the same mirroring Jamie’s touch. As the men watched, both beauties retreated to a lounge chair where they quickly assumed the 69 position. Each enjoyed the sweet juices of the other. Each found a swollen clit to suck and each was driven higher by the moans they heard.....a combination of their own and those of their partner. Both women realized they were being watched and that only increased their arousal. As Jamie felt Taylor bite down lightly on her clit, she felt her body spasm and fall over the edge into a deep orgasm. Her lips consumed Taylor’s clit at that very moment triggering and explosive orgasm from the assistant. Taylor squirted covering Jamie’s lips and chin. Both women collapsed in a heap unable to move. Gold raised his glass and touched it to the one Chet was holding. “Elise delivered her end of the bargain,” he said in a mock toast.

Later that evening after Taylor and Chet had departed. Jamie readied herself for bed. She did not even think twice about crawling into bed with Gold or running his household. Her conditioning reinforced that he was her lover. Dressed in a sheer black chemise, Jamie moved next to Gold. When his hands roamed over her body, she responded as he knew she would. Within minutes, she was aroused and lightly moaning, when his fingers began stroking her clit, she opened her body to him. Gold knew Jamie was ready. She not on.y wanted him, but needed him. When she pleaded softly with a “please,” he slowly slipped his hard cock into her wetness. He could not believe how tight Jamie had become under Elise’s care. Likewise, Jamie could not believe how good she felt as Gold’s cock filled her. Within seconds, she was rocking her hips to get him deeper. Gold smiled knowing Jamie was fertile and he was about to fill her.

“Is this what you want,” Gold asked teasing her.

“Yes,” Jamie answered, “please fill me.” With those words, Jamie wrapped her legs around Gold’s back and pressed her torso into his. Gold felt the tightening feeling in his body and knew he was close. With a grunt, he exploded, firing is potent seed deep against Jamie’s waiting body. Contraction after contraction sent sperm deep into her body. Jamie felt it all, smiled and then erupted into a large orgasm herself. They stayed locked in that embrace for the next 5 minutes. Across town, Taylor was laying her head back on her pillow after having sex with Chet. She smiled as she felt his cum deep within her. She too loved the feeling. Elise’s conditioning was in full bloom.

On Monday, Jamie went to work with Gold, but Taylor was not there. “She’s living with Chet now and no longer has to work.” Gold informed her. Jamie nodded unsure of how her day would go now that her best friend was no longer employed. Making her way to the office, few people recognized her. After settling in, there was a knock on the door and a bright eyed young woman announced she was Sandy, her new assistant. Tall, beautiful, fresh and innocent, Sandy was already drinking a welcome coffee provided by Gold. Jamie looked up, welcomed her and then mentioned she had a meeting with Gold and would be back in awhile.

Walking into Gold’s office, Jamie was overcome with need. She did not understand the origin of the feeling, but she felt the need. Shutting the door and locking it, she walked over to Gold’s desk and kneeling again began to stroke his cock through the material of his pants. As he hardened, she opened his zipper, freed his cock and quickly took him in her mouth wanting to recreate the pleasure she felt before. As soon as Gold cock hit the back of her throat, Jamie moaned around it as a wave of passion raced through her. She continued taking him in and out until he exploded leaving her filled, but also wet and aroused. As he dressed, Gold asked, “what do you think of your new assistant?” When he mentioned “don’t get to accustomed to her,” Jamie asked “why?”

“Jamie, given our new relationship, it is time to retire from the corporate world and spend time with me and running our household.” Instead of being stunned, Jamie nodded. “Starting tomorrow, we have a new corporate counsel and you will be spending days at the estate or at the country club.” By every account, Jamie should have revolted, but she did not. She nodded her head in agreement. When she left his office, Gold picked up the phone and called Jim Barnes at Barnes, Henry and Smith. “Jim, have you found me a new corporate counsel?” Gold nodded his head as the conversation went on finishing with, “I promise you that I will personally send her back to you as a changed woman to your specifications. It is the least I can do for an old friend and colleague.” With that, he hung up smiling. “So we begin again " he muttered under his breath.

Six Months Later

Gold walked into his office after a meeting with his legal team. Sandy, the assistant, was now deeply controlled and ready for the spa at anytime. Haley, Jamie’s replacement, proved difficult. Normal techniques failed to secure her cooperation and it took a company provided weekend retreat to finally bring her under control. Haley came back not only with a new appreciation of Gold, but of her assistant Sandy. Gold picked up the phone and calling Barnes noted, " your girl is about to enjoy a few weeks or so at the spa.....any requests.”

Across town, Jamie and Taylor left the pool together. They tried to swim every morning as it was great exercise for their changing bodies. Both were five months pregnant and showing and were excited about their future. Taylor had married Chet and settled down as his wife. In the meantime, Jamie and Gold continued to live together with Jamie handling his estate while he continued running the company. Jamie’s conditioning insured, she never questioned her new station in life. Her pregnancy fulfilled the fantasy images she had instilled at the spa.

Elise smiled when she received the news of the pregnancy. Funding checks soon followed. The only one not happy at the spa was Maria; unfortunately, it had been determined that she had seen too much and unknown to her, she had been slipped large doses of Gold’s drug. She suffered the same fate as Pam, she was now beautiful but not too bright willing to do anything for pleasure around the spa. Hiring a new massage attendant and personal assistant for selected guests would not prove difficult for Elise.

That evening, Haley and Sandy arrived at Gold’s for dinner. Jamie welcomed them warmly and took them out to the back patio where Gold was serving drinks overlooking the ocean. Both asked Jamie how she was coming along knowing of her pregnancy. As in the past, both women had their drinks altered by Gold and as he watched, their eyes glazed over slowly. He looked at Jamie and saw she was intrigued by what she was watching. Gold looked to her questioning, “honey, would you like to see their bodies and have some entertainment?” Jamie nodded her head. Gold reflected how far she had come, herself once a subject, Jamie now saw the inductions and trances as a turn-on.

“Haley and Sandy, why don’t you relax and take your clothes off,” Gold commented with a smile. Instead of being offended, they stood and slowly stripped until they were naked with their clothes piled neatly on a patio chair. Gold gave an approving look over at Jamie. “Why don’t you do the honors, Jamie.”

Jamie sipped on her drink, looked up and said, “why don’t the two of you show your love for one another.” There was momentary hesitation and confusion in Haley’s face, but when Sandy’s lips met her’s, both were soon locked in a lover’s embrace that only ended about an hour and multiple orgasms later. The entire time, Jamie sat there watching, her nipples growing hard and her pussy growing wet. Her voyeur streak fully engaged and she could not tear her eyes away from what was happening before her. She looked at Gold and smiling commented “they look so beautiful together.” Gold laughed, “well, we could not rush things; after must let nature take its course.”

As Jamie continued to watch, things became heated between Gold’s new legal team. Both Haley and Sandy used their fingers and tongues to pleasure their partner and remained almost oblivious to Gold and Jamie watching from their chairs. When both women finally screamed in orgasm, Gold had them redress and enjoy the rest of the evening. They left unaware that they had been on display for their two hosts. As they were walking out the door, Jamie handed them tickets for Spa Elegance commenting it was a reward, one that she had previously enjoyed and asked them to have a good time. She added, “please give Elise our best.”

Watching Jamie assist in the transformation of others turned Gold on and he felt his cock stirring. Following Jamie to the bedroom, he soon had her naked. Jamie, already aroused from the earlier activity, welcomed Gold’s touch. His hands slid over her breasts, now fuller with her pregnancy, but still as sensitive as ever. “Soon, these will fill with milk.” Jamie nodded, commenting, “I cannot wait for that experience.” Gold then buried his face on her body, teasing nipples and bare flesh until Jamie was grabbing the sheets in passion. He then filled her. As Gold’s hard cock pressed deep into her body, Jamie felt the crest of an orgasm build and as her toes curled, she exploded. Her explosion triggered Gold’s own eruption.

When things settled down, Gold rolled over commenting. “Your accounts were merged with mine today and my accountant now controls your finances as we discussed.” Jamie nodded, “I just don’t have time for that anymore with all that is going on, thanks you.” Gold laid back on his pillow and smiled. He reflected on how far they had come, and how much Jamie had changed. As he went to sleep, he asked one more favor. “In the morning, remind me to call Jim Barnes. Given Haley’s trip to the spa, we will need to break in a new corporate counsel. I am sure Jim can send someone over.

Jamie nodded unaware that the cycle was to start again.