The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TRAVAILS WITH MY AUNT

© Copyright 2001 by HJekyll&EHyde.

This work may not be reposted or redistributed without the prior express written permission of the author.

(A work of fiction, meant for adults. Read something else if you are not an adult, or are offended by stories with sexual content or alternative content. Please note that all events portrayed here were performed by professional stunt characters, so please don’t try this at home. Constructive comments are welcome at .)

I suppose you could say I was pretty wild the year I went to college. In just one year I received numerous disciplinary write ups, was kicked out of several bars, expelled from the dorm, and arrested twice. At the end of the year the school let it be known that I was not welcome back. Needless to say this greatly annoyed my parents who decided to send me to live with my Aunt Rachel out in the Kansas wilderness. Her daughter was grown up and living in California, and she was divorced and by herself in her big house. I could work for her in her travel agency business and get experience while I tried to find another college to take me. Best of all from my parent’s point of view she lived in a no horse town in Kansas, where they believed I couldn’t get into any more trouble. I resolved to prove them wrong.

So after a little predictable protest I took a plane from New York to Kansas on a Sunday morning. My aunt was going to meet me at the airport. I hadn’t seen her since I was about 9. After a long and boring flight we finally landed. I got my bags and sat down to wait for my aunt...and waited... and waited. About and hour and a half later I was the only one in that area of the terminal, when a tall woman in jeans approached me. She smiled. Eddie? She asked. “That’s Ed” I replied letting my annoyance show. Rachel? She nodded. I stood and looked at her. She was taller then I was, even giving her credit for the two-inch heels on her black knee high boots. She was wearing jeans and a red tank top. Her hair was dark brown. She was on the chunky side, about forty, with nice sized tits and a big ass and hips. I wouldn’t have given her a second look on a good day.

In surprise I realized that I was checking her out, she was doing the same to me. Startled I looked into the darkest brown eyes I had ever seen. She smiled again. Turn around she said. Not really knowing why I did. She nodded. “Your pants could be tighter, but you’ll do.” I was flustered. “Excuse me?” I said. “Get your bags and let’s get out of here she said and turned showing me her big ass walking away. I was left to struggle with my bags to follow her. I was annoyed, she hadn’t even asked if she could help with the bags, and she hadn’t apologized for being late. I hurried to catch up with her. " I got in over an hour ago,” I said. She didn’t skip a beat. “Oh that’s ok, you’re not inconveniencing me too much.” She picked up her pace so I was forced to hurry with the heavy bags. I didn’t have much breath for conversation.

We finally got to her car in the parking lot and I dropped my bags while she opened the trunk. I caught my breath. ‘Any reason why we’re in such a hurry?” I asked.

She laughed in pure delight. “Sure dear, it was fun to watch you puff along with those bags.” Rachel winked. “Now put them in the trunk. " She got behind the wheel. Shaking my head I loaded up the bags and climbed in. The ride was actually rather pleasant; Rachel was a good conversationalist and had some good music. We got to her house and I carried my bags into my new room. Rachel heated us up a late dinner and opened a bottle of wine. “Make a salad” she ordered nodding toward head of lettuce and tomatoes on the counter as I entered the kitchen. I didn’t much care for her bossy attitude, but I figured that I shouldn’t make waves so early.

Dinner was good, and so was the wine, although it seemed that Rachel had me kill the major part of the bottle while she nursed hers. “How did you wind up a travel agent out here?” I asked. Oh, well, my husband got a job out here and I found work at the local clinic...” “What kind of clinic I asked curious. “It was for people trying to get rid of additions, drugs, drinking that sort of stuff. They trained me to be a therapist.”

“Wow”, I said, “are you a psychologist. She laughed. “No, not at all. I was never licensed, it was their own technique, which is why they got into trouble.” I looked at her inquisitively. “They got sued for major league malpractice, and went under.” She sighed. By that time my husband was leaving me. Things hit bottom. I thought of moving away, but your cousin was still in high school and I owned the house.” She looked sad. She must have had it pretty tough; maybe that was why she could be such a bitch. “Anyway” she continued “I went to school, and became a travel agent, got my own business and the rest is history. You know it’s a small operation, but I get most of the business from this part of the state.’ She gave a secretive smile. “People just seem to love going where I send them...” She looked at me. But come on she said, “how about an after diner cognac. Leave the dishes”

I’d never had cognac, but it sounded cool, so I agreed. Rachel handed me a glass full of smoky liquid. “So I hear you have a rebellious streak.” She said with a grin. “Yeah you could say that” I returned the grin. “Not much trouble you can get into out here.” She said. “OH” I gave her a secretive smile of my own, “I have ideas...”

She laughed and raised her glass to mine. “Here’s to our both getting what we want.” I touched her glass. She drained her glass and I followed suit. We were sitting on the couch, chatting some more about family when I suddenly yawned. Rachel looked at me and gave me a predatory sort of smile. “Are you tired? She asked. Just a little. I yawned again. It was becoming hard to keep my eyes open. Rachel made a face of mock concern. “Poor widdle man” she said. “had ‘em a busy day..” “C’mon Rachel...” I said weekly. She really could be such a bitch.

“But you’re so tired Eddie, so tired. Your eyes are so heavy and it takes so much effort to concentrate, to focus. SO hard to focus, so hard to think, that’s what you’re having trouble with. It’s so much easier to listen to my voice, to just relax and hear me.” She was right; it was hard to think. And her voice was so smooth, so pleasant. Wait did I think that or did she just say it? “Relax and hear me, hear nothing but my voice, see nothing but my eyes, my words and my eyes, so tired, so hard to think, so smooth, it’s so easy to surrender to being tired, so easy to go where it leads, it’s so right to surrender to being tired, to my voice. My eyes, so easy to surrender to my voice, my eyes, so right....

You are so tired Eddie, little man. You don’t like it when I call you Eddie, or little man do you? I struggled to answer, it was so difficult to do anything but hear her and look into her eyes. She giggled. “You don’t have to answer, I know you hate it. Good, we’ll keep that.....

...and then....

...I...

..woke up in bed. It took me a second to realize where I was. Wow I thought, what a weird dream...sitting there listening to Aunt Rachel. I frowned; the details were already fading. I must have fallen asleep, after the long trip, and the heavy bags and all the liquor. I couldn’t even remember going to bed. But it was funny, I could remember other dreams vaguely. Dreams about Aunt Rachel, and her great ass. I could feel myself stiffening under the sheets. Aunt Rachel was so hot, it was understandable... then I caught myself. This was my mother’s sister, who had held me as a baby. This was sick! Perversely this thought only made my cock harder I considered jerking off, but wasn’t ready to do so to thoughts of my aunt, not yet. It had to be about time to get up and get ready for work. I rolled out of bed and headed for the kitchen. I was to distracted to realize all I was wearing was a pair of boxer shorts.

I got to the kitchen just as aunt Rachel came in from the other side. She was wearing a pain black T-shirt over black tights and a pair of flat, knee high leather boots. The T-shirt came down past her upper thighs in the front, but was bunched up in the back so you could see her magnificent ass. I felt blood rush to my cock. Ahh, Eddie, she said I see you’re up. Please start some coffee. She turned to go and I got a good look at her butt. Her ass was right there, behind a thin layer of stretchy lycra. I found myself wishing I could kiss it, I wanted t beg her to sit on my face. My cock poked out of my shorts. Aunt Rachel turned and looked right at my cock. “What a nasty boy!” She said “should I call my sister and tell her what evil thoughts her son is having?” she asked harshly. “NNN No!” I stammered. “I’m sorry! Really!” She stepped closer and roughly took my balls in one hand. “This is a warning, you nasty little boy!” She turned and shook herself away. Whew! I almost had cum on the spot!

Rachel had told me that the office was closed that day, and we were going in to clean out the storage area. So after I made the coffee, I got dressed and came out and we had breakfast. I had traveled wearing the fashionably baggy pants I normally wear, but for some reason today I put on the one relatively tight pair of jeans I had. I wondered about it as I left my room. Was I suffering from some complicated for of jetlag? I mean the way I was acting. Rachel was an attractive woman, but my reaction to her today was way out of line. Maybe I’ll get better. I thought to myself. Then I hit the dining room. Rachel was bending over to pick something up giving me another look at her gorgeous butt. It became hard to breathe. My cock got hard all over again. After that I was in trouble. It wasn’t bad when we were sitting at the table, and we even had a pleasant conversation. But, when she stood up all I could think of was getting another glance at that fantastic ass of hers. I didn’t know how I was going to make it through the day.

I was so distracted that it took a little while to sink in when Rachel came up next to me as we were leaving and gently ran her hand along the curve of MY ass. The pants aren’t bad” she murmured, “but they should be tighter and stiffer.” “What?” I shied away embarrassed and wide eyed. Rachel smiled. “Let’s go” she said and opened the door and walked out. I was so mesmerized by the sight I her butt that I forgot about her bizarre behavior.

So began the most difficult day of work I have ever had. Rachel’s office was bigger then I would have suspected, and her storeroom more cluttered with old files. We were busy cleaning up, but not so busy that I couldn’t keep trying to check out her ass. It didn’t help that she kept bending over right in front of me. It was weird, but the more I saw it, the more I wanted to see. I kept having these inner fantasies about kissing and nibbling on her heavenly cheeks. Rachel couldn’t have helped but notice, although mercifully she said nothing. That is until lunchtime.

Rachel took me to a small deli where we ordered sandwiches and she introduced me around. She was ahead of me in line ordering and I was totally focused on her butt. After ordering she stepped back and in an angry low whisper said “Do you think you could try prying your eyes off my ass for five minutes?” I must have turned bright red, I was so embarrassed. Oddly my mortification seemed to appease Rachel. She was in a better mood when we left, but back at the office she had me work by myself while she made phone calls.

Finally the day ended and we headed back home. I was quiet on the ride home, confused secretly praying Rachel wouldn’t wear tights again and hoping she did. What the hell was wrong with me? After Rachel let us in I was still bemused when she turned to me and said. “I’m going to take a long hot shower, you cook dinner.” Suddenly I felt angry and rebellious. “No” I said. “You cook.” Rachel looked at me in fury. “You have the nerve to ogle me all day and then you are disrespectful too?” She yelled advancing on me with fire in her brown eyes. I melted before her hot anger and her eyes. For the first time I could remember I lowered my eyes before another person’s stare. “But Rachel” I said softly.” I can’t cook.” “Oh” she said and laughed harshly. Turning she picked something up and moved toward me. “Widdle man can’t boil water?” she mocked. I felt a stab of anger at her words, but any thought of rebellion was quashed when she squeezed my cheeks savagely with one hand. “You are a useless little twerp aren’t you? " She shook my head hard. “Aren’t you?” she demanded. I swallowed. “Yes Ma’am.” Rachel laughed, and I felt a strange stab of arousal and a surge of gladness at making her laugh. She held the book in her other hand in front of my face. Three hundred and sixty five simple meals for idiots the cookbook read. “Here “she said “you’re an idiot so make something from here. I’m going to take a shower.” She stepped back and looked at me.

I wanted to yell at her, to throw the book at her, and to go pack my bags and leave. Instead I lowered my eyes. “Yes Ma’am.” I said meekly. With a look of triumph she walked away. Yes Ma’am? I wondered to myself, since when do I talk like that? I couldn’t help but stare at her great butt as she left. Then I started the meal. After dinner, I cleaned up and was just finishing when Rachel called me into the living room. She smiled. “Here Eddie, have a drink with me.” I put off my annoyance at being called Eddie and accepted the drink. Soon I was again unable to keep my eyes open. The last I remembered was surrendering to deep brown eyes....