The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TRAVAILS WITH MY AUNT—Part III

(Please note if you have any constructive comments or complaints, our e-mail adress is now . While in one of his frequent drunken spells, Edward deleted our old e-mail box. H. Jekyll)

The next morning was pretty much like the previous ones. I awoke and hurried to make breakfast and coffee. It almost seemed natural to be working in the kitchen wearing only boxer shorts and a hard on. Auntie Rachel came in a short suit and calf high boots. We had quite a pleasant conversation at the table as though this was the most natural situation in the world. The only thing was she now wouldn’t let me drink coffee, insisting I have milk or juice, and she cut my toast for me, saying, “Widdle man shouldn’t use sharp things.” Then I cleaned up and hurriedly got dressed, thinking how lucky I was to be with someone so terrific and attractive as Auntie Rachel. I was also thinking that I would need more tight jeans as I squeezed into my new ones.

Work was as normal as it got, with me filing and moving things while Auntie did the real work of the agency. Normal that is until just after lunch. I was in the back filing when I heard the door open. Curious I looked out in time to see the UPS man leaving. I heard Auntie squeal with delight. “Eddie” she said, “Come look.” I hurried out to see her taking a pair of thigh high boots out of a box. Quickly she pulled off her low boots and tried on the new pair, saying " I ordered these a while ago, and they finally came.” She finished zipping them then stood up. The four-inch spike heels made her even taller then usual.

She admired herself in the full length-mirror behind the closet door. The boots were so high that they disappeared beneath her knee-high skirt. She lifted the hem of her skirt. “Eddie” she ordered excited “Lock the front door.” I did and when I turned around she was stepping out of her skirt. I gasped and stared in worship at Auntie, wearing only her waist length jacket, black mesh panties and the high boots.

She admired herself in the mirror saying “Aren’t these the greatest boots, I bet they will be great for ball bruising, won’t they...” I swallowed hard and muttered some response. She whirled around, a strange light in her eyes and tight excitement in her voice. “I said won’t they, Eddie?” I lowered my eyes “yes ma’am” I said. She laughed and marched up to me pushing me back against the door. She lifted one foot off the floor and pressed her knee into my balls. Leaning forward. It was very uncomfortable. “Shall Auntie bruise Widdle man’s balls?’ She cooed. “What do you think, Piece of Shit?” I panicked “No Ma’am!” I said, “Please, don’t!” She pressed her knee in even harder. “Say please Auntie, don’t bruise widdle man’s widdle pee-pee.” Her face was inches from mine. I could feel her breasts against my chest as she shifted to grind her booted knee more deeply into my crotch. She was so beautiful! Somehow I had a raging hard on as I repeated “Please Auntie, don’t bruise Widdle man’s Widdle pee-pee, please, please! " I begged. She laughed and pulled me by the hair to her computed terminal. She sat. “Now you stupid shit. You can lick my boots while I work; gratefully I began to lick the smooth leather. She chuckled. “See Eddie, life isn’t it good to have Auntie around to tell you what to do and put a boot in your ass? She laughed. I was to busy licking to respond...

* * *

That night we went through our regular evening ritual of me cooking and cleaning up. Auntie brought out the bottle then put it down. She took me in her arms. “I think widdle man is about ready to play with.” She laughed and reached for the bottle, “one more session” she said giving that cold, evil laugh “and we can really start having fun... The next morning was Saturday, a no workday. I got up a little later then usual and went into the kitchen. Somehow I knew just what to do as I prepared a more elaborate breakfast then usual breakfast. I found a tray in the pantry and put breakfast and a flower on it, then headed to Auntie’s room. She was just getting up as I entered quietly. She stretched and smiled. Very nice, Eddie, I’m going to like this. Her praise made me blush with pleasure, and the sight of her sitting up in bed in only a nightshirt made my cock rock hard. I placed the tray before her. She pointed to the floor by the bed and I kneeled. I watched her as she ate and read the paper making pleased noises. From time to time she would stretch out her hand and push a piece of toast into my mouth. I could look up at her and make out the heaviness of her breast as it pushed against the fabric of her nightshirt. It made me remember the set of them jutting at me the other day. I sighed in pleasure at the memory.

When Auntie was done she pushed the tray away. I made up a list of chores for you to do she said pointing to a sheet of paper on the dressing table. You might as well get started. She grinned secretively, “I have some fixing up to do in your room, so stay out until I tell you, you hear? " I nodded. She handed me the list and gestured to the tray. “Dismissed.” She said and I left to begin my housework. A while letter I heard her go into my room and shut the door. She was humming.

Some time later I heard Auntie leave my room and enter her own. She came into the kitchen where I was scrubbing the floor. She had changed into a two piece bathing suit. I looked up at her in awe. It’s a beautiful day " she said, " I’m going out to do some sunbathing.” She turned the turned back and laughed. " Close your mouth” she told me “or you’ll catch flies. Bring me some lemonade” She commanded as she went out the back door.

I had to slow down as I approached the body I’d been dreaming of laying face down on the lawn chair in the back yard. He heavenly ass was pointed skyward. I placed the lemonade reverently on the small table next to her. I was about to go when without looking at me Auntie Rachel said “Rub some lotion on me, widdle man.” I gulped and picked up the lotion from the table. I got on my knees and began to rub it into her soft, smooth skin of her back and shoulders.. I was in heaven. My face was only inches away from her ass as I rubbed lotion on her legs. I wondered idly if I begged if she would let me kiss her lucious butt. I had visions of doing that and burying my face between her cheeks as she turned over for me to do her front. Eagerly I moved forward, but stopped at Auntie’s raised hand. “What’s that?” She pointed. I hadn’t realized how incredibly hard I’d become. My cock was like a steel rod jutting from my boxer shorts. Auntie shook her head. She reached out and ran her fingers down my shaft. I groaned. She gently took my balls in her palm. “I warned you about this, nasty boy” she began rather playfully. Then her fingers tightened, squeezing my balls painfully. Now I’ll have to punish you she said, grinning wildly. “Go to my room and get my hairbrush off the bureau. Oh and stop by you room and change your underwear. Then come back.” She clapped her hands. “Hurry...” I scampered off

In the dark coolness of Auntie’s room I picked up the brush. It was heavy with a thick back that made me shake with dread. Then I went to my room. I opened the door and peered in surprise. Auntie Rachel had redecorated the room, like ten-year-olds. There were Disney posters on the wall, and cartoon sheets on the bed. I opened my underwear draw to find my boxers all gone. In their place were small briefs with superheroes on the ass. I took a deep breath. Part of me couldn’t believe this was happening. The rest of me was nearly breathless with excitement and dread.

I squeezed into a pair of briefs and threw my last boxers in the trash.

Back outside Auntie had the paper open in front of her. She lowered it as I approached. I stopped, frozen to the spot. She had removed her top and I was finally staring at the literal tits of my dreams. They were big and heavy, pointing down slightly. Her nipples were hard and extended. Auntie Rachel laughed at me. “You are a nasty boy “he said. " Let me look at you " Shyly I walked over. “Oh yes, these are perfect.” She said running her hand across my ass.

“But you’re still so nasty!” She flicked my balls suddenly with a forefinger. I flinched and she giggled. “Now give me my brush.” I handed it over. “Pull your pants down, naughty boy.” She commanded. I pulled the briefs down to my ankles. She patted her lap and I draped myself across it.

There was a pause that seemed to take forever. Then she traced her finger along my ass. I shivered. Suddenly she brought her hand down cross my butt, hard! Then again! And Again! Alternating cheeks she set up a steady rhythm. It wasn’t bad at first, but soon my poor cheeks were burning and tender. I almost felt like I couldn’t stand it any longer, but the blows kept coming. Then suddenly...she stopped. “Whew widdle man, Auntie’s whispered in my ear. Your butt sure is red. And my hand print is on it perfectly.” She fitted her fingers against the print and laughed. Now I think it’s time to give my poor hand a break. I could see her pick up the brush out of the corner of my eye.

I tried to brace my self, but Whap! The first sting shot took me by surprise and almost took my breath away. Whap! The came another and another. I had never been spanked like this in my life. I began to squirm, but Auntie put an arm around my back to keep me steady. The blows came fast and hard and soon I was begging. “Please, enough” I said, “I learned my lesson!” Auntie just laughed and hit me again “What?” she said. “I’ve learned my lesson” I repeated “Please auntie, please stop.” But she didn’t stop, instead as she spanked on she said calmly. “You are a stupid piece of shit, aren’t you Eddie?” “Yes” I blurted “I am.” “Are what? She asked sweetly. “A stupid piece of shit. I am a stupid piece of shit!” I bit my lips; my ass was in agony. Auntie laughed in delight. “Please, enough.” I said. “Try this one” she said, then gave me three quick spanks in succession. “Say, widdle man is sorry, please, o please, Auntie Rachie, don’t hurt widdle man’s heinie!” She paused as I repeated it exactly as she said, and she laughed again. She gave me a hard swat.

“You know what would help,” she asked emphasizing each word with a hit. “Tears, crying.” I was on the verge of it anyway. Within four more swats I was blubbering with tears streaming down my face saying “Please o please Auntie Rachie, widdle man is so sorry, widdle man will do better, o please auntie Rachie, please let widdle man show you that he can be a good stupid piece of shit, o please...”

Then I realized that Auntie Rachie had stopped the spanking. She pulled me up to a sort of reclining position and was pilling my face to one of her magnificent tits. “Shh..” she murmured “there’s Auntie’s good boy. I took the nipple in my mouth and sucked on it greedily. It was amazing how much comfort I got from it. I sucked on her breast while Auntie made pleased happy noises. The she pulled me off that breast onto her other one. This time I rolled the nipple with my tongue then sucked it in taking it up to the roof of my mouth. I slipped it out of my mouth, then ran my tongue around the nipple before sucking it in again. Unbidden, I kissed my way back across to her first breast and gently sucked it in. Auntie Rachie arched her back in pleasure and stroked the back of my head. I thought of how wonderful and perfect Auntie’s breasts were, but wait, was that MY thought, or had it come from somewhere else?

Then Auntie was pushing me away, but only for a second as she raised up her hips and slid her bottom off. Then she pushed my head down. That was all the prompting I needed. I kissed down her soft, slightly round belly, to where her legs met in a patch of mysterious dark hair. I teased my tongue around her upper thighs, then Ran it around her nether lips. Quickly I darted my tongue inside her, then gently traced the outline of her clit. She tasted heavenly as I knew/had been told, she would. I licked faster at her clit now, alternating with plunging my tongue deep in her. From time to time I slid down and softly tongued her asshole. Auntie Rachie lay back and groaned in pleasure.

Soon she was bucking her hips, rubbing herself into me as I licked and sucked. Her moans grew louder. I was aware of my hard-on somehow getting even stiffer as I pleased her. She bucked faster and her moans became insistent, then she jumped wildly and gasped. She gripped my head between her thighs as she came, masturbating hard against my face. After a while all her muscles relaxed and she lay there motionless as I continued to lick and suck on her. It took a while, but she came again, covering my already slick face with her juices.

She pulled me up into her arms and held me tight for a minute. “OHH, Eddie,” she gushed that was so good.” She hugged me fiercely. “Maybe I’ll let you jerk off for me...later.” She pushed me away. I stood. Auntie put her hands behind her head. She smiled. But for now you have chores to finish widdle man.” “Yes Auntie” I murmured

Captivated by the wonder of her. I reached down to pull up my briefs. “No “she stopped me “leave them like that. I like you hobbling like that, and besides I can admire your shiny red ass.” She laughed merrily as I shuffled away....

FOUR MONTHS LATER...

I went into Auntie’s room. She was at her computer looking at her favorite femdom site. As was her custom these days around the house she wore only a pair of panties and boots. I stopped by her chair respectfully. “I’ve finished cleaning up the kitchen” I said. This was our routine, after finishing dinner and cleaning up I would report to Auntie. I had gotten pretty at cooking. I had only screwed up dinner twice and of course been punished soundly. “Good” Auntie Rachie said, not taking her eyes off the screen. She reached up and slid her hand into the elastic legband of the diaper I was wearing and caressed my ass. The diapers were a bit of an experiment. Auntie wanted to see if the novelty of them was worth foregoing seeing me in skintight pants.

So she got me a box and declared the bathroom off limits three days before. She pulled her hand out and motioned for me to kneel by her feet. I did so gazing up in wonder at the goddess before me. As always I could just stare at her breasts for hours. I glanced at her boots. These were knee high, not her thigh high ball bruisers, which my aching pee-pee had become quite familiar with over the past months.

Like all of Auntie Rachie’s boots they were highly polished thanks to me. I glanced up at her face and furtively leaned over and quickly licked one boot. She didn’t stop me. More boldly I took another lick. She looked down at me and I froze. But Auntie only smiled. I felt so full of the joy of serving her that I had to say; " I love you Auntie Rachie.” She laughed and tugged hard on my hair. “You are a stupid piece of shit, she said affectionately. I was as happy as I’d even been. And why not? After all I had Auntie to tell me what to do, and put a boot in my ass. Contented I went back to licking her boots...