The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such.

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not a legal adult, or reading sex stories upset you, do not read any further. Permission is given to archive this store on any completely free web site.

The Treatment

Chapter 1

The Set-up

To start everything off, I’d like to say that I’m a 49 year-old man with a slight paunch, and never much confidence when it comes to the ladies. Part of the latter characteristic, I trace to Junior High locker rooms where it was evident I didn’t have the impressive equipment sported by some of my classmates. This in addition to a thin physique and wearing glasses pretty much pigeonholed me as a nerd.

I suspect that a lot of men get their first awareness of perceived inferiority in school through this juvenile hazing and initiation. I can tell you, it carries through your whole life. As I grew older, I gained enough weight to be something other than skinny. In fact, I could stand to lose a few these days. Last year, I discarded the glasses and contact lenses after LASIK surgery. My last bastion of self-doubt seems to be penis size. I might mention that I’m not really overly small when aroused. It’s about six inches, which seems to be about average although I seem to lack some thickness compared to average. I’ve never had any real complaints from the women I’ve slept with but I’ve always had my doubts.

The creation of an all new me began when I stumbled across a small classified ad for a local research project. The lab, called Vasotech, claimed to have developed a topical cream based on Synthetic Juvenile Human Growth Hormone which caused the penis to grow. This appeared a little doubtful to me but it seemed a risk-free, non-surgical way to attempt to improve my self-esteem. They even offered free medical care for the trial period and a small cash bonus after completing the treatment.

I called them and talked to a researcher named George who assured me that the risk was minimal and the potential rewards tremendous. He was so enthusiastic that I offered to invest in the company as well as becoming a test subject. With a little dealing, I managed to secure 5 percent of the company in return for some cash, some badly needed project management work, and the commitment to help publicize the results. The only thing left to do was to actually try the treatment and see what happens. I made an appointment for the next night.

After arriving at Vasotech, which was located in an unassuming industrial park, I entered a small reception area and asked for George. The receptionist was a petite sweet young thing who seemed to have been hired for her attractive looks and personality rather than for special skills. She was about 20, with green eyes and dirty blond hair that tumbled in curls down her back. Janet had a slim build with pert breasts under a pale green cotton shirt. A mid-thigh length skirt which showed off her trim legs caught my eye instantly. I’ve always been something of a leg man.

Janet flashed a radiant smile when I identified myself and made my request. After a brief call, she stood and said “This way Glenn”. Her easy familiarity made me wish all the more that I had the confidence to make small talk and develop the acquaintance into a more significant relationship. Even middle-aged men have fantasies about young women like Janet. Unfortunately, young women like Janet don’t have the same fantasies about middle-aged men! Well, maybe if the treatment worked, I’d have the confidence to at least give it a try. I followed her into the rear of the building, watching her cute bottom sway seductively all the way. If the entry to Vasotech were so enticing, I couldn’t wait to see what lay inside.

Janet ushered me into an office, asked me to be seated and asked if I wanted coffee or a soft drink. I asked for coffee not because I wanted any but just to see Janet come and go again. She smiled and displayed those great legs and a cute butt again. After a short wait, George arrived to ask if I had any further questions. He then began to brief me on what to expect during the treatment.

George said the treatment was designed to begin with a complete physical exam that included measurements of bodyweight fat and sizes of all my attributes including my penis both hard and soft. I would then need to begin a regimen of three treatments per week for three months which would be administered by a lab assistant. With each treatment, a brief physical exam and complete measurements would be taken. This all seemed very thorough and well designed.

I asked, “When do we start?”

George replied “Why not today?

With that, he escorted me into an examination room where he asked me to disrobe and wait on the table.

I’ve never understood why examination tables all have to be so cold. This one wasn’t any different than any I’d been on before. Well, I guess we just have to make some sacrifices for science. George returned suddenly accompanied by the lab technician who was dressed in scrubs and wore a nametag that said Jenny. Jenny was quite a shock for me. Here I am sitting naked on a table in front of the most delectable Hispanic girl I’ve ever seen. She was about the same height as the receptionist Janet at about 5 ft 3. That’s about where the resemblance ended. Jenny had dark straight hair that reached past her butt. It was tied off in a ponytail to keep it out of the way. She had deep brown eyes that seemed to understand my embarrassment and seemed a little amused at the same time. Her breasts looked like more than a handful with nipples that poked through her bra and shirt to let me know just exactly how chilly the room really was. I couldn’t see her legs as she was wearing pants but the scrubs did nothing to hide the roundness of an extremely delectable bottom.

Without a word to me, George began the physical examination. Jenny was also silent as she began to record the data as George examined me. At least the exam was distracting enough that I didn’t develop an erection from being so near such a hot looking female. Believe me, a doctor poking you with various instruments can deflate almost any arousal.

After the standard exam, George produced a pair of calipers with which he proceeded to pinch and measure every part of my body. He then picked up a flexible tape measure and began measuring the length and circumference of my dick. Of course it was pretty small after all this time in the cold air. George then said, " OK, now we need to measure it erect.”

I gave him a disbelieving stare. " I don’t know if I can manage it right now.”

He smiled. “Jennifer, would you help us please?”

She smiled and stepped up to me. She placed one hand on my thigh and with the other, began to slowly caress my dick and balls; all the while looking deep into my eyes with a mischievous smile. I began to rise to the occasion, feeling her warm hands and gazing into those lovely eyes. Within a couple of minutes, I was about as big as I’ve ever been.

George quickly took his measurement while Jenny continued to massage my balls. She gave a last gentle squeeze before she stepped away.

George said " Jennifer will be the technician administering the treatments for you. She is extremely thorough and competent.”

I thought I would look forward to our further encounters.

With that, George left saying, “I’ll see you next week.”

Jenny than asked me to don a hospital gown and accompany her to the treatment room for my initial session. The room was softly lit and warm; not like the examination room at all. She motioned me to recline on the low couch along the wall and opened a small refrigerator. She removed a beaker of a creamy substance and sat on a stool next to the couch.

“This will be chilly, " she said “but my hand will warm it for you”.

She proceeded to pour a small amount of the cream onto her hand and then, lifting my gown, began to gently rub it into my penis. She then applied her other hand and began to spread it around my balls; massaging the cream into all parts of my organs. A faint almond smell arose and made the whole experience seem absolutely wonderful. My dick was so hard that I could swear it had grown already. Still, she kept rubbing and caressing, being firm and insistent. I suddenly was able restrain myself no more and with a groan began to spurt all over her hands and my gown. Jenny immediately cupped one hand over the spurting head and captured almost all of the thick ejaculate. She smiled in satisfaction and continued to rub my cum into my dick and balls; mixing creamy cum with the treatment cream.

“I’m sorry” I began.

She interrupted “No, it’s OK. It’s part of the treatment. Your stimulation and ejaculate is an essential component.”

George hadn’t mentioned that part but I certainly wasn’t going to object now! Jenny produced a damp towel and began to clean up the excess sperm but she left my dick and balls alone.

“Don’t bath or shower this off for at least one hour in order to give the Treatment maximum absorption. I’ll see you back here the day after tomorrow for your next treatment.”

With that, she left the room and closed the door.