The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such.

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not a legal adult, or reading sex stories upset you, do not read any further. Permission is given to archive this store on any completely free web site.

The Treatment

Chapter 10

Supermarket Fun

The girls seemed to be thriving on their diet of sex and love too. They said their sex drive was up significantly from their lives before they met me. Some had lost a couple of extra pounds and all said they felt better about themselves than ever before. I noticed that girls with small nipples had developed larger ones although I hadn’t taken any measurements. Their breasts were all very responsive to the point where they frequently orgasmed with only oral stimulation (which I was always happy to provide). We were all very healthy and hadn’t had so much as a cold. I don’t know if that was another side effect or simply the benefits of living a more happy and stress-free life.

We rotated the kitchen duties weekly so that everyone had most evenings free. I had a cleaning service come in weekly to provide all the major cleaning and a gardening service took care of the grounds and pool. A stable hand came in daily for feeding and grooming the horses. All in all, we had lots of free time and money to devote to art, writing, study, and, of course, sex.

Occasionally, every man gets tired of eating at home. Even with my house full of beauties anxious to please, sometimes I felt like finding a new conquest. My sex drive continued unabated although I was getting laid two and three times a day by ladies who wanted nothing more than to coax my cum into some part of their bodies and to make me happy.

One day after dinner, I jumped into my gold Mustang convertible and headed out for adventure. Stopping in at the local supermarket, I rediscovered what urban legend promised; there are lots of available women there. Some were alone, some with roommates; some were mother and daughter. All were dressed to show off their best assets. Some wore tight jeans displaying firm round buttocks. Some wore shorts to display shapely tanned legs. Some wore blouses to show large perky breasts. The ladies that drew my eye had two or more attractive assets on display. One tall woman accompanied by her mother, had jeans that were pulled tight over a small but well-rounded ass. Her blouse was not transparent or low cut, but was thin enough to show some remarkable nipples poking through. Eye candy was everywhere.

I stopped in the pasta aisle near two cute twenty-somethings and pretended to look over the sauces. As they moved closer, I asked, “Is this sauce the best for angel hair?”

They stopped and eyed me warily. The shorter one was wearing shorts on enticing legs and a halter over tiny titties. Her friend was a black girl with milk chocolate skin and a dazzling smile. Her hair was black and fell in silky waves around her shoulders. She answered, “You would be OK with it but the best spaghetti sauce is one you make at home.”

I smiled back, “I don’t think I could make any that would be edible.”

They had both stepped closer and were beginning to show the affects of being near me and the Treatment. The white girl had long brown hair that was pulled back in a ponytail and bound with a jeweled clip. Her taut tummy showed beneath the halter top was quivering occasionally as she reacted strongly. Her black friend was wearing jeans that barely contained a wonderful ass and a loose top that gave little hint of what lay beneath. She smiled again; “We’re having pasta tonight. Why don’t you come over and try some of my homemade sauce?”

I had already eaten but agreed to come over to sample.

After a checkout during which I thought the teenager at the register was going to climb into my cart, we left talking about pasta. Marisa, the brunette, had her own car but Tasha rode with me to give directions. She didn’t say a lot during the drive but continually twisted in the seat and flashed that brilliant smile. I couldn’t have dreamed of a sexier companion. We stopped at an average looking apartment complex and I helped Marisa with her groceries. I hadn’t bought anything at the store except a couple of bottles of wine, which I brought in with me.

Both girls disappeared into the small kitchen after asking me to sit. The also switched on a stereo playing some kind of light jazz. Marisa quickly returned with two glasses of wine and seated herself beside me. “Tasha’s the real cook. I’ll just keep you company while she gets things started.”

I had a few things to get started too! I placed a hand on her smooth firm thigh, as I tasted the wine. “That’s an excellent vintage.”

She gasped and covered my hand with hers. She put her glass down and scrambled into my lap.

“I’m a pretty good vintage too!”

She kissed me and said, “What’s happening here? I’m not usually this forward!”

“Do you like me?” I asked.

“Yes” in a whisper.

“Then what’s the problem? I’m not going to do anything that you don’t want me to.”

I cupped her neck in my hand and bent down to kiss her. She moaned into my mouth and thrust her tongue at me, searching and probing. I looked up to see Tasha standing in the kitchen door, her mouth open in surprise. I smiled and motioned her over.

“We’re all friends here” I whispered as I pulled her down to my lips. She was all softness and heat. I turned back and kissed Marisa again. She still seemed unsure.

“We’ve never done anything like this together.”

Her voice was quivery with excitement and fear. I didn’t say anything but pulled the two girls together, stroking their hair as they kissed, once softly and then more firmly.

I started to remove their clothes and was quickly helped by four other hands. They were soon bare and lovely. Marisa’s legs were tanned and gorgeous but her breasts were barely a swelling with nipples. I soon found out that size didn’t have anything to do with sensitivity. Her nipples felt wonderful as she dragged them across my chest. Tasha was endowed with beautiful firm breasts with the longest and darkest nipples I’ve ever seen.

They made short work of stripping me of my clothes. Both girls seemed well satisfied with my hard dick when they exposed it. Marisa immediately knelt between my legs and sucked it into her small mouth. She couldn’t get it all in as much as she tried. I was simply too large to get much more than the head in her. Tasha pulled me out of Marisa’s mouth to have her try. She was a larger girl and had no difficulty taking me all the way into her throat. I pumped into her hot mouth a few times before withdrawing.

I stretched out on the floor and pulled Marisa over my throbbing staff. Her tiny cunt seemed too small to accommodate me. She was determined however, and began to lower herself as she guided my staff with her hand. She was as tight as a virgin! The head pushed past the entrance but couldn’t go any further. She clinched her teeth and pressed on, my shaft slowly going further and further inside her. She began to scream as the last two inches was buried in her clutching cunt. Marisa panted as she rested atop me, unable to move for the present.

I pulled Tasha’s leg over my face and began to lick into her dusky sweetness. She closed her eyes and groaned with each lap of my tongue over her wet pussy. I reached up with both hands and pinched her nipples at the same time as each lick. She seemed right on the edge already, her passion stimulated by the sights and sounds of fucking. I flicked my tongue over her clit and she spasmed instantly. She held herself rigid above me for a minute while her body shook in orgasm and then fell off to the side. Her eyes were closed and she was panting heavily as she struggled to regain control.

I focused on Marisa, still impaled on my cock. My hips began small movements, thrusting slightly back and forth in her cunt. She lay down on my chest, stretching her legs to either side of mine. Her head was well below my chin but my hands could reach those tight buttocks. I used them to move her body back and forth on my cock. She was wet enough that she began to slide more easily. My hips bucked up, raising her whole body as I drove into her tightness. She felt like a rag-doll in my hands, as I neared my peak. I pushed one last time and then held her, pushing her ass down to meet my thrust. I expelled a great blast of cum, searing her insides. She gasped and quivered as she felt my spasm and then went off too. She screamed her delight into my chest as I continued to pulse into her. The cum, having no place to go, ran out of her, thickly covering my dick and balls.

I rested a moment and then pulled Marisa up off my shaft. She whimpered as it left her empty. Tasha had regained her sensibilities as she laid her head on my stomach and licked the cum and pussy juice off my dick. I stroked her back and urged her to engulf me once more with her mouth. She moaned her satisfaction around my cock as she ate the tasty substance.

I was still hard and soon plumbed the back of her throat. I thought she’d gag but she never missed a stroke, sucking for her treat. Marisa leaned in below Tasha and licked my balls, retrieving the cum she’d lost before. I pumped Tasha’s throat a few times and reaching her behind, slid my finger into her ass. She jumped and squirmed but never stopped her oral quest. I didn’t disappoint her and with a shove that lodged me deep in her throat, pumped a stream of cum directly into her stomach. With me in so deep, she couldn’t even make a sound but I felt her coming, her ass clenching my probing finger.

When Tasha pulled her head back to breathe again, not a drop had escaped her. Both girls lay back with me and nestled under each arm. I stroked them and told them how wonderful they were. I was true too. I’d never fucked two more delightful women. Whoops, I hadn’t really fucked Tasha yet but I resolved to remedy that as soon as I caught my breath. I didn’t have any trouble regaining my hardness with two soft gentle hands caressing my cock and balls.

I got to my knees and bent Tasha over the couch, her tits falling free and her head and hands supporting her. I pushed quickly into her sopping pussy and pumped a few times, coating my cock with her slickness. She wasn’t nearly as tight as Marisa but she thrust herself back into me, getting as much inside as she could. I still wanted something tighter and could imagine anything better than the hole between those luscious cheeks. Pulling quickly out of her, I used my hand to position my cock on her puckered asshole. She groaned and pushed herself back down my rod, impaling herself on my slick shaft. Her buttocks clinched and relaxed, allowing me to slide deeper between her checks.

When my thighs stopped against her ass, I paused and rested, waiting for her to adjust herself to my anal intrusion. This is what I had wanted ever since I saw her in those tight jeans in the grocery store. I withdrew until only the head of my cock stayed within her clutching hole. Then I drove back in, thrusting all the way in one long move. She shuddered and moaned as she felt me deep within her bowels. Tasha began panting and moaning as she fucked herself back on my shaft. I couldn’t wait too long in this hot, tight ass and could feel the cum rising again. I grabbed her hips and thrust myself as far as possible and began pumping white, hot cum into her chocolate ass. She screamed and shook, clutching me even tighter as she felt me cum inside her.

I laid my head down over her back and kissed her soft skin as my cock slowly lost its swelling. I reached around her and caressed those lovely breasts, savoring each moment of out intimacy. I finally slid out of her and pulled her to the floor with me kissing her neck from behind. She was truly a delightful partner.

I felt something warm on my thigh and saw that Marisa had been busy. She had a warm washcloth that she used to clean me up. She said, “I don’t think I can hold you in my ass the way Tasha can. But she’s had you twice and me only once. Her tiny hand could just fit around my cock while it was in a softened state. She knelt down and fed me into her mouth. It fit, for now, and she could get almost half of me in. Her tongue, working around the head, was like a magic potion. I began to stir and grow in her oral embrace.

Soon I grew until she could only fit the head in her mouth again. She used both hands, jacking me into her eager body. She was hungry for more than just a taste. I relaxed and let her work. Her saliva dribbled around my cock, made lubricant for her insistent hands. She was breathing through her nose, unable to get any air around my girth. I didn’t waste much time supplying what she needed. I groaned and sent a blast of cum into her throat. She gagged but continued to pump and swallow as fast as she could. Spurt after spurt coated her tonsils and flowed down into her welcoming stomach.

I couldn’t reach anything but her head and so couldn’t stimulate her to get her off too. She seemed satisfied anyway and kept me in her mouth until I softened again and would fit almost anywhere. With a last lick, she let me escape and she snuggled on my chest. Both Marisa and Tasha were soft kittens, kissing and mewing their love and delight. I had both my arms full of soft, purring women and I loved it.

When I next saw Marisa, her titties had gone on a growth spurt They were no longer the almost invisible mounds she had shown me before. Now, two firms globes the size of softballs decorated her chest. This was the most convincing evidence of secondary effects of the Treatment that I’d seen. Tasha hadn’t really changed much but both girls were ready for another round of fucking and sucking. I was happy to oblige them and we had a wonderful time again. I considered asking them to move in with me but they seemed so happy and content on their own that I didn’t want to risk changing anything.