The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such.

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not a legal adult, or reading sex stories upset you, do not read any further. Permission is given to archive this store on any completely free web site.

The Treatment

Chapter 15

Incest is Best?

I think I mentioned that I had been married and divorced. My ex, Susan and I were on friendly terms but now lived in different cities. She had remarried and appeared to be happy in her new life. We have three children who are grown and out of the house although one was still in college. Bryan was the oldest and lived and worked in LA with some defense contractor. Cynthia was just out of college and looking for work. Marcie, the baby was a freshman at Florida State.

I got a call one afternoon from Susan saying that Cynthia had some job interviews in my town and asking if she could stay with me while she was here. I was all for that. I hadn’t seen Cyn since her High School graduation and hadn’t really given her anything for her college graduation. I made arrangements to pick her up at the airport and hurried off to get things ready. I still had a couple of suites available in the main house but she would probably be more comfortable in the pool house. It had a kitchen and bath all its own and she would have more privacy. I also went down to a local car dealer and picked out a new small blue convertible that I thought she’d like.

I picked up the car the next day and drove to the airport in time to meet Cyn’s flight. The airline was reasonably on time and Cynthia lit up the place with a big smile as soon as she saw me. Cynthia was every father’s ideal of the perfect baby doll daughter. She had soft, pale blond hair and blue eyes that always seemed to be smiling. I was almost glad that I wasn’t around to get upset with her boyfriends when she started dating. She gave me a big hug and a kiss and, taking my arm, led me off toward the baggage carousel.

I picked up three dangerously overloaded suitcases and helped her drag them out to the car. I put the luggage into the trunk, handed her the keys and said, “Sweetheart, here’s your graduation present!”

She dropped her jaw in disbelief but quickly gave me an enthusiastic hug and jumped behind the wheel. She had a smile on her cute face all the way home. I gave her directions and she gave me a confused look as we came through the security gate.

“Dad, did you come into some money?”

“Yes. I don’t work anymore and have a staff and a number of guests.”

I couldn’t think of an appropriate way to tell her about my ladies.

I directed her to the pool house explaining that she could stay as long as she liked and could have her own comfort and privacy. She didn’t say much as I helped her get settled. I showed her around the grounds and then brought her to the house. I introduced her to whoever was around at the time and explained that several more were out at work or school.

She was very impressed with the house and noticed the room arrangements. We took some iced tea out to the pool and sat to catch up.

“Dad, do all these women live with you?”

“Yes”

“Are you married to any of them?”

“No”. I was still reluctant to explain.

“Dad, what’s going on here?”

I had to tell her. It wasn’t going to be a secret from my family much longer. “I have a number of woman friends who live with me. I love them and we make each other happy.” I didn’t say that a few were younger than she was. She could see that for herself.

“Cyn, please don’t make a big thing about it and please don’t tell your mother. She wouldn’t understand and I don’t want to upset her.”

Cyn looked at me knowingly, “Dad, are you a horny old goat?”

I smiled, “Yes. You’ve hit it right on the head.”

“It’s all right with me dad. I’m just glad you’re happy.”

We hugged and then went in to dinner.

Cynthia accepted a job at the second interview she had. She would be doing technical writing at a small technology start-up. If the company succeeded, she would become the manager of customer service and get stock options. It sounded like a good risk for a young, aggressive person to take. She decided to continue to live with me for a while until she saved up enough for a place of her own.

I began watching TV with Cynthia every night after dinner. This gave us a chance to get to know each other again and talk about the future. The pool house had a large comfortable sofa in front of the fireplace with a TV off to one side. We could sit there and watch some comedy or the other, making comments about the plots and even commercials. Cynthia began sitting close to me so she could touch my arm when she wanted to say something. It was all the kinds of things a close Father and daughter would do.

One evening between shows, Cyn lifted my arm and snuggled up under it. I didn’t think anything about it until she began to stroke my chest. I was startled!

“Cyn, what are you doing?” ... she didn’t answer.

“Cyn, you’re my daughter!”

“Yes I am. Don’t you love me?” She turned those baby-doll blue eyes and looked at me reproachfully.

“You know I love you, but not as a man and a woman.”

“Aren’t I pretty enough for you?” She moved her hand down to my thigh and in spite of myself, I could feel my dick growing.

“You’re the prettiest girl I know but incest is wrong!”

“Dad, I’m over twenty one. I’m happily non-virgin. You’re not molesting me. I find you very attractive and want to know you better. Do I mean less to you than those girls in the main house?”

“No, of course not.”

“Then what’s the problem? I want you and, judging by that bulge in your pants, you want me too.” She moved her hand over that betraying bulge and squeezed lightly. I was lost. Guilt or no guilt, I had no more reasonable arguments to make. I looked down and kissed those soft lips.

Cynthia reacted to my kiss by throwing her arms around my neck and pulling me down into an even deeper kiss. Her pink tongue darted into my mouth and searched for mine. In a moment, we broke away panting, the desire building in us both. She began unbuttoning her shirt; each flip of her fingers revealing more to my eyes. She slipped out of the shirt and threw it on the floor. She wore no bra and didn’t need one. Her breasts were delightful mounds with tiny nipples erect and upturned.

She got to her knees and fed one into my mouth. I didn’t need any more encouragement to suck them flicking the pert nipple with my tongue. My mouth was electric on her body. She moaned and clutched the back of my head, deepening my suck on her mammaries.

I reached between her legs and felt her sex through her jeans. She drew her legs together, trapping my hand between her thighs. Dampness started soaking through, wetting my hand as she called her desire. I popped the snap on the jeans and pulled the zipper down. The pants were tight on her and it took both hands to strip them down her legs. Her panties came too, baring her wispy blond pussy to my eyes. Th thrust my hand between her legs again, this time feeling the swollen, moist lips of her cunt. Cyn cried out again, calling me to fuck her, telling me how much she needed me. I slipped a finger into her hole and felt the tightness of her, the freshness of her young body.

I pushed her away long enough to strip the jeans off her legs and bare her completely to my sight. She was incredibly beautiful. Her curves and softness made evident that she was a woman grown, no longer the little girl I remembered. I laid her down and slipped my tongue deeply into her hot pussy. She came immediately; quivering and tensing as her father tasted her sweetness. I grabbed her buttocks with both hands, holding her up to my questing mouth. She continued to orgasm, her muscles going ridged as her body erupted in joy. She was incoherent, her throat straining too much for words as she tried to voice her thundering passion. I continued my cuntal kiss for a few more minutes until she collapsed in exhaustion, her straining body too fatigued to go on.

When she fell silent, I stood up and stripped off my clothes, releasing my engorged penis from its confinement. I lay down between her delectable thighs and kissed her, my heavy dick pressed against her belly. Cynthia opened her eyes lazily and smiled.

“That was incredible. Kim told me you were really good and I didn’t believe her.”

I smile back. “Kim has a big mouth. She shouldn’t have said anything about me in bed.”

“I asked her. They all seem to be so happy! I wanted to know why.... Now I do!”

She reached between us and felt my dick.

“Oh my God! Is that all you? It’s gigantic!”

I smiled and raised up a bit. Cyn stuffed the end into her pussy and said, “OK, now fuck me Daddy!”

I flexed my hips and slowly slide into her slick tightness. It was fantastic! We fit together like an oiled machine. I drove deeper, plunging to her depths, going deeper than any man she’d had before. Cyn sucked her breath as she felt me drive into her. Her body was staked to the sofa with a pole of hard flesh. She winced as I stretched her. Her legs curled around my butt, straining to accept the cock she wanted so much.

When I reached bottom, I paused to give her time, knowing that she would soon be ready to fuck. She shuddered, a tremor going through her body, thrilling her as nothing ever had before.

“Dad! What did you put into me? It feels like a horse cock!”

I flexed my hips, twitching my cock inside her. Cyn squealed, unable to do anything but receive my love. When I started to pump, she threw her arms around my chest, kissing me as she hung on. She was so small that I could only kiss the top of her head, showing my love in a more direct way. My cock was insistent. It plunged to her depths time and time again, building our excitement to a fever pitch. I was like a madman, pumping and pumping, driving my naked shaft deep within her with each stroke.

She convulsed but I didn’t miss my rhythm. I still drove into her with all my power. She convulsed again, her orgasm causing her already tight cunt to clinch ever tighter. She screamed against my chest, so loud that I thought the main house could hear her. I started to pulse cum into her cunt, setting off even more contractions inside her as her spasming pussy milked my sperm out of me. Still I pumped and pulsed with each stroke, filling her up until the cum was squeezed out, running down her legs.

I rested, my forearms propped to relive her of my weight but still plugged solidly in her vagina. Cynthia sighed and she caught her breath and recovered. She kissed my chest and then turned her head up to seek my lips. “Dad, that was the best fucking your little girl has ever had. Kim didn’t begin to describe how good it was. I want to stay like this forever!”

Forever is a long time though and after a while, I let my cock slide out of her and sat back on the couch. Cyn turned around when I did and popped my half-hard dick in her loving mouth. Her mouth and tongue cleaned the tasty cum from my cock, laving over it to remove the last drops. She dropped her hand between her legs, wiping the excess cum with her fingers and popped them into her mouth. She cleaned every last drop available and then sucked for more.

I was growing hard again at the sight of this beautiful nymph eating my cum. She grasped me with a hand that wouldn’t go all the way around my cock and started jacking me into her mouth. She made no attempt to get me all inside, content to use her fist to work for her treat. I stroked her golden hair, enjoying the love of my eldest daughter, letting her enjoy out intimacy. Soon, I could feel the cum building again inside my balls. I didn’t wait but gave her the fluid she desired. I sprayed her mouth with shot after shot of hot cum, hearing her swallow as she sought to keep any from escaping. She was successful; not a drop left her sucking mouth and dripped out. She gently sucked and swallowed after I stopped pulsing, wanting to make sure that nothing was wasted.

I cuddled her in my arms, wrapping her in my love.

“Cyn, you were delightful!”

“Oh Dad! I can’t believe we waited this long. I won’t wait that long to have you again!”

Cynthia continued to live in the pool house wanting to preserve our regular intimacy as private moments. She was never jealous of my other loves as long as she could have me to herself occasionally. She grew even more beautiful as the secondary effects of the Treatment caused her breasts and nipples to grow and her waist to slim. Her figure turned heads wherever she went. I never shared our time together with anyone else until the time that Marcie, my youngest, came to stay with Cyn for the summer.

Marcie was, somehow, still a virgin when she arrived. Not long after, she and Cyn jumped me, laughing and kissing as they wrestled me to the floor. I didn’t discover that Marcie had given me her virginity until I saw a trace of blood on my cock. She had been so excited that she never felt any discomfort and I never noticed the barrier. Marcie was almost a carbon copy of Cynthia with bigger tits. It was like fucking twins, whatever one wanted, the other soon had to have too.

Cyn decided that she had to give me a virginity too and before long was on her hands and knees with my cock crammed up her virgin ass. She never hesitated but thrust herself back on my cock until we both came screaming. Not to be outdone, Marcie wanted to try it too. It took a lot of KY jelly but she too got a dose of cum injected deep in her ass. It was a fun summer but I think the other girls felt a little neglected until Marcie went back to school. I tried to make up for lost time and for a while, kept everyone stuffed full of cock and cum.