The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such.

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not a legal adult, or reading sex stories upset you, do not read any further. Permission is given to archive this store on any completely free web site.

The Treatment

Chapter 4

The 2nd treatment

The next day at work I was surrounded most of the time by six to eight women. These weren’t just young and attractive women but all kinds. The attention was flattering for a while but soon began to be a distraction. It seemed that any female under about 45 suddenly developed an urgent desire to be near me. With a few, it was difficult to be kind and still make it clear that I wasn’t available. For the most part, married women carry around too many complications to be worth the trouble. Also, in spite of the fact that I was a little too heavy myself, I wasn’t attracted to some of the larger women. At least they all wanted to please me so when I made it clear that I wasn’t interested, most of the undesirables reluctantly went away (at least for awhile).

That still left more sexy female flesh that one man could hope to satisfy. I could see that my life had changed significantly. I didn’t know if it would last but if it did, I would have to think carefully about my choices and actions. If the Treatment were available to everyone, would I go back to being an ordinary man in the crowd? If the Treatment’s effects were temporary, should I proceed with restraint or aggressively pursue as much pussy as I could stand while it was available?

I finished work somehow that day and went directly to the clinic. Instead of immediately asking for Jenny, I asked to see George. The receptionist, Janet was very helpful and insisted that I sit with her while she arranged things. I could see the Treatment effect at work on her also. She made small talk and continually tossed her hair, flirting much more than on my previous visit.

George was able to see me without too much of a wait. I began to tell him about the past 48 hours and my thoughts and experiences. George was astounded. He hadn’t really anticipated any affect on anyone except the man being treated. This discovery could open a whole new area for research. He advised me to continue the treatments and asked me to keep a journal the could be used for reference.

All in all, George wasn’t much help in deciding on my behavior patterns. I decided to continue taking things as they came, and work out a lifestyle when more was known about the Treatment’s side effects and duration. Janet escorted me back to the treatment room and sat down to “keep me company” while we waited for Jenny. I’ve had to do worse things than sit and talk with pretty young girls so I didn’t have any objections. When Jenny arrived, Janet didn’t show any signs of leaving. She told Jenny that she was supposed to observe the Treatment so that she could learn to administer it herself.

I stepped behind a screen to disrobe and put on a hospital gown. It seemed a little more proper than being naked even though I’d soon be on display for both girls. Jenny asked me to lie down on the couch and the girls took seats on either side. Jenny had already prepared her tray of equipment and, of course, the small vial of the Treatment. She began by measuring my penis in the soft state and recording the length and diameter. Both measurements were a little larger than the first time but that I attributed to my anticipation of the rest of the treatment.

Jenny poured a small amount of Treatment into her hand and then began to rub it into my dick. I was swelling rapidly under her gentle ministrations. Janet was observing it all with great interest and bit her lip from time to time. When I had reached my full arousal, Jenny asked Janet to assist by doing the second measurement. She immediately began her task, leaning closer and smiling. When she was done, Jenny began her masturbation again; intent on bringing my cum. Janet also assisted by rubbing my balls with both her small hands. Jenny accelerated the process by leaning over and licking the head of my dick, flicking it with her tongue, over and over. Janet also leaned in and got her share but also took the head into her dainty mouth, sucking gently.

As I began to moan and reach for my ejaculation, Jenny pushed back in and took me about half way into her mouth. She held me there while she jacked off several blasts of cum into her hot mouth. She didn’t swallow but allowed the white ejaculate to spill out of her mouth, run back over my dick and mix with the Treatment. Janet reached out and pulled Jenny to her and kissed her deeply. She was licking what was left of my cum from inside Jenny’s mouth. They were both still mixing and rubbing everything all over my dick and balls. The whole thing was so erotic that I didn’t even begin to deflate after my cum. I’m sure this had something to do with the Treatment because staying hard after a climax is something I hadn’t been able to do since I was a teenager.

Janet started removing her clothes and then started pulling Jenny’s off her too! In a moment, I was in the delightful embraces of two extremely sexy girls who were obviously ready to fuck. I reached a hand between two sets of slim thighs and began a little stimulation of my own. Both girls were already sopping wet, a result of being in close proximity to the fresh Treatment. I also began to lick and suck on breasts, moving from one to another. Nipples were swollen and plump on both girls.

Janet, with a meaningful look at Jenny, swung her leg over me and began to lower herself onto my jutting rod. She began to pant and moan almost immediately. After only a few seconds, she started to shudder violently and she came. She stopped a moment and then started another orgasm. I began to pump my hips and injected a stream of hot cum into her that set her off even more. She collapsed at last, laying on top of me in exhaustion.

Jennifer bent over from the waist and placing her hands firmly on the couch said, “Fuck me now, please”. I was still firmly planted in Janet but amazingly still hard and vigorous after two ejaculations. I eased out from under Janet and moved to stand behind Jenny. She reached back between her legs and guided me directly into her cunt. Her soft cries began quickly and she began to orgasm almost as quickly as Janet had. Her firm buttocks provided a rebounding surface for my thighs as I plunged again and again into her depths. From this position, I was so deep that I could feel her cervix move aside with each stroke. I changed patterns and began to make slow, firm, masterful pumps into her pussy. She started shaking and whispered, “I’m cuming, I’m cuming!” each time I bottomed out in her.

I hadn’t cum yet so I slowly pulled my prick from her depths and carefully placed it on her tiny brown asshole. She made no comment but sucked in a deep breath of air as I pushed myself firmly into her backside. I continued to press, making short withdrawals and then pushing ever further into her. When at last I reached the bottom, She groaned and said, “I feel stuffed. It feels so good! Give it to me! Fuck my ass!”

I began to pump slowly in and out of her, over and over, building speed to another climax. I grabbed Jenny’s hips with both hands and pulled her harder and harder back on my rod. Jenny cupped her hand over her own mouth to muffle the screams that were forced from her as she came again. I began to empty myself into her bowels, holding my dick deep within her. I waited, soaking in her depths as my cock slowly wilted. Jenny squeezed me with her ass, getting all the sensation she could manage until I softened.

I slowly eased out of Jennifer’s ass and sat down on the couch beside her. Janet had recovered a little and both girls began kissing and stroking me all over. My penis felt like it was glowing after its workout but I could still smell the faint almond odor of the Treatment. We cuddled and stroked for a while as we cooled down. After a few minutes, we all got dressed and made ourselves presentable. I accompanied Janet to the reception desk where she made the appointment for my next Treatment. She whispered, “I’ll be here again and I want some of what you gave Jenny. I’ve never had it in my behind before but I came again just seeing you do it to Jenny!".