The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such.

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not a legal adult, or reading sex stories upset you, do not read any further. Permission is given to archive this store on any completely free web site.

The Treatment

Chapter 5

Results Begin to Show

The next day was Saturday and I had some recovering to do. I had had more sex than on my honeymoon 30 years ago. It was certainly a lot more than the two years preceding my divorce last year. I decided to pursue whatever happened with any attractive women and to politely turn down any offers from others. Now don’t start in with me about the shallowness of physical beauty. A women’s attractiveness to men is something built into us by millions of years of evolution. I can’t help what I like and don’t see any need to accommodate anyone who doesn’t appeal to me. This new attractiveness of mine had accomplished a complete role reversal. Now, I suddenly had the sexual commodity women craved and desired instead of the women having the upper hand.

I had a new sense of awareness about my genitals that I hadn’t felt since I was a horny teenager. I decided to start the day off with a little measurement of my own. I knew my initial measurements so I could compare them easily. I tried fantasizing about my Treatment session yesterday and sure enough, I was soon rock hard. I did a quick measurement, hurrying before I lost the erection. The Treatment seemed to be working! I was swollen to about 1 inch more in diameter and 1 inch more in length. My dick was now close to seven inches long and a nice 2 and one half inches in diameter. I felt massive and powerful, my manhood finally beginning to assert itself. After a few minutes, I also noticed something else; I wasn’t getting soft again. I tried thinking of sports; work problems and even took a cold shower. Nothing helped.

I was faced with either masturbation, and I wasn’t sure that would work anymore, or finding some female assistance. I didn’t relish the thought of going out with this lump in my pants. I remembered that I had Karen’s number in my wallet. I decided to call to see if she were in and could come over. When the phone answered, I asked “Karen?”

“No, this is her roommate. Wait just a minute”.

Shortly Karen asked, “This is Karen. Who is this?”

I identified myself as Glenn and asked if she were busy this morning and could she come over.

She said, “No, I’m not busy. Where do you live?”

I gave her directions and settled back to wait. My dick was still as rampant as ever, waiting patiently for its release.

When the doorbell rang, I was surprised to see not only Karen, but another girl as well. Karen introduced the other woman as Tracy, her roommate. Tracy was a medium sized girl of about 25 with shoulder length brown hair which was tied back in a ponytail. Her features were average but set off by the most amazing blue eyes I’ve ever seen. I was a little put out by Karen’s bringing her friend as I had very specific plans for our morning.

It seems Karen had plans too and had already told Tracy some exaggerated story about my sexual prowess. She had a grin on her face and immediately began feeling my erection through my pants saying, “Poor baby! You seem to be in need of some help with this.” She pulled me directly into my bedroom with Tracy following closely behind. Karen pulled my pants and underwear down and sat me on the edge of the bed. She knelt on the floor beside me and began licking on my dick, pushing it into her mouth occasionally but mainly licking. Tracy wasted no time stripping off her shirt to display a cute set of tits with upturned nipples. She knelt on the other side and grabbed my dick from Karen to plunge it into her own sweet mouth.

Both girls seemed immediately aroused and were humming and moaning softly as they passed me from mouth to mouth. Karen paused long enough to strip her clothes off and climb on the bed, offering her tits for me to suck and play with. I readily obliged her, also reaching one hand between her legs to feel her sex. She was already dripping.

She said, “I got wet thinking about you while driving over here. I can’t wait to have you inside me again.” She would have to wait a little though because her roommate had begun to gulp me into her throat. Tracy was moaning around my hard-on and seemed to be in full orgasm already. I joined her, shooting a stream of hot cum directly into her stomach. She sat back on her heels, her blue eyes misting and blinking but still licking her lips and swallowing the last of my sperm.

I was still hard (as was usual lately) and pulled Karen onto my lap; facing her away from me. From this position, I could push by dick into her pussy while rubbing her tits with both hands. She began to cum instantly when I entered her saying, “Oh God, Oh Gooddd! Fuck me! Fuck me again!”

I couldn’t move much with her on my lap but that didn’t seem to matter. She was screaming something unintelligible as I began to nibble on her neck. Tracy added to the moment by licking my dick and Karen’s clit as she moved on me. As I started shooting another stream of white-hot cum into her cunt, she spasmed and collapsed in my arms. She had completely passed out from the force of her orgasm.

I laid her aside on the bed as Tracy smiled and climbed up on all fours beside her roommate. She said, “Now me! Please fuck me like you did Karen. I need it too!” The new, ever-ready Glenn was happy to oblige her. I got up behind her and started pushing the head around her pussy lips. She was smaller than Karen and I had a little trouble getting in. She growled in her impatience and pushed back hard, trying to get me inside her. I continued to tease her a little before starting to sink slowly into her tight cunt. She whimpered once as I spread her hole open but resolutely kept pushing her butt back towards me. My new fatter cock stuffed her completely. As wet as she was, I still couldn’t move until her pussy had relaxed and stretched a little. This was a completely new experience for me. I had never stretched anyone like this before.

She slowly pulled off me and then reversed direction just before I came out. Again she pushed her butt back toward me, whimpering again as I filled her up again. She began to tremble again with orgasms building on each other until she collapsed on her face. She was panting and trembling but I was not done yet. She wanted to be fucked like Karen and I hadn’t cum in her ass yet. I pulled my hard rod out of her pussy, preparing for entering her backside. She collapsed even more when my dick left a void in her cunt. Wasting no time, I positioned myself at her pink flower and started to push the fiery head into her butt.

She tensed up for a moment when she felt me there but seemed to be too out of it to protest. I pressed ahead and popped the head in. It was the tightest place I’d ever been. I started to pump with short strokes, each one gaining another bit into her. Shortly, I was as deep as my new six and one half inches would allow, my weight fully upon her soft buttocks. She spasmed; and spasmed again, crying out in her pleasure. I clenched my buttocks and poured a stream of cum into her bowels that felt continuous. I let my weight cover her, resting myself on her trembling body. She turned her head and kissed me saying, " Karen wasn’t exaggerating. That was the most incredible sexual experience of my life! Thank you!” I relaxed for a while longer, soaking my dick in her hot ass, never wanting to move again. At last, I felt my shrinking prick slip out of her and rolled over between the girls.

We lay there for the longest time. No one wanted to be the first to give up the warmth and affection that radiated among us. The girls each had a hand on my dick and balls, continuing to caress that organ that supplied them so much pleasure. I began to think that I might want to have a girl or two around all the time so that I never had to wait for relief when I needed it. This presented a dilemma. I LIKED having NEW girls. I liked the discovery and the thrill of making them cum uncontrollably. I liked the variety and the unexpected differences that make each one special. I resolved to find a way to lead a new life, one that satisfied both my physical and emotional needs much better than that of being a wage slave for a mega-corporation. I was through with that life forever and would resign my job as soon as my plan was formulated and begun.

Karen and Tracy were becoming more active now, kissing my nipples and neck. Their hands stayed busy fondling my balls and semi-hard penis. They gradually scooted their heads lower, and lying on my stomach, were deeply inhaling the aroma from my sex. They alternately kissed the head of my dick and each other, sharing the intimate moment. I could feel my penis begin to rise again, responding to the kissing and fondling. I caressed a head of silky hair with each hand, encouraging their foreplay. Soon, it became a little more than foreplay as Tracy inserted me into her mouth and slowly rolled her lips all the way down the shaft. From this angle, she could and did push her lips all the way down to my balls. I could feel her throat tightly constricted around my dick. She paused a moment and then began to back off, releasing me enough that she could breath again.

Karen pushed in and took me from Tracy’s mouth into hers so smoothly that I never even felt the cool air. She proceeded to do the same as Tracy, swallowing me down her throat. She held me there as Tracy gently milked my balls. Karen hadn’t had an oral injection this morning and they seemed bent on correcting that oversight. She began short pumps of her head, letting me feel her tongue and the tightness of her throat, again and again. I didn’t seem to need a lot of stimulation this time because in just a minute or two, I came, shooting a solid stream of steaming cum into her throat. Karen didn’t cum this time but was content with hungrily swallowing what I had to give her. She pulled up for a moment to kiss Tracy and shared the last of my spending with her friend.

After a fun-filled shower for three, the girls kissed me goodbye and left. I made no specific promises I wasn’t ready to keep but I did say I’d call again. They were happy enough with that and left, arm in arm.