The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such.

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not a legal adult, or reading sex stories upset you, do not read any further. Permission is given to archive this store on any completely free web site.

The Treatment

Chapter 6

Sorority House Fun

I had just begun to explore my new sexual attraction and prowess when I happened to attend a football game with my friend Ron from work. It was the local university playing an in-state rival in a game under the lights. We had no trouble finding seats because, in spite of the rivalry, the teams weren’t very good and didn’t attract much of a crowd. We were able to sit in the third row at about the 45 yard line. We had a great look at the game from there and were also very close to the home team’s cheerleaders.

The cheerleaders were an energetic group that didn’t seem to care that the crowd was a little sparse. They danced and tumbled and cheered mostly without even watching the game. Seated in front of us, was a group of girls who obviously were friends of the cheerleaders. This group responded to the cheers, clapped and shouted, and generally made most of the crowd noise in our section.

I had begun to notice the periodic glances of several of the girls in the row directly in front of me. They looked back every couple of minutes or so, probably confused as to what was attractive about an average middle-aged man. During half-time, when the cheerleaders and team were gone from the field, three of the girls started turning around in their seats, looking up at us and obviously flirting. Two of them had some cleavage exposed and leaned back from time to time, giving Ron and me some rather interesting views. They were also wearing short skirts, which revealed about half of their college-girl thighs.

We struck up a conversation; talking about the game, our college days in the past, and other chitchat. Wendi, Shari, and Beth were all members of the same sorority that also include most of the cheerleader squad. After half-time, two members of the squad came up into the stands to talk with their friends. Their standing blocked the view of several people who, strangely enough, wanted to watch the game so there were several calls of “Down in Front!". There were no empty seats in the immediate area, so Wendi and Shari climbed over the row and sat in mine and Ron’s laps.

Having a lap full of cute college girl made the game even less interesting and now there were two more girls chatting with us. I loved those cheerleader uniforms that bared tight tummies and flared around firm hips. I ordered soft drinks for everyone from a passing vendor and received a couple of kisses on the cheek as my reward. Sunni and Jules, the cheerleaders, soon had to get back to the field but their seats were soon taken by two more from the squad.

This continued through the rest of the game, with a constant rotation of girls into the seats vacated by Wendi and Shari. We eventually were introduced to every girl on the squad and several of the others in the surrounding seats. As the game finished with a surprise win for the home team, Wendi invited us over to the sorority house for an after game drink. Ron reluctantly had to decline (although he neglected to mention his wife) but I accepted. I had come to the game with Ron but Wendi promised to make sure I got a ride home.

Wendi, Shari, Beth and I all piled into Shari’s new VW beetle and drove a few blocks from the stadium to the house. It was dark when we arrived but the girls quickly turned on a few lights in a downstairs lounge area. They really had a nice set-up with soft chairs and couches, a big screen TV, and a wet bar and refrigerator. I asked for a beer and soon, we all settled down with a beer and music videos playing on the big screen. It was all very relaxed until Shari wanted to know what I thought about one of the girls in the video.

“Do you think she’s sexy?", she asked innocently.

“Sure, she’s OK.”

“Well, would you want to do her?”

“Sure, she’s got a great body.”

“Is my body as good as hers?” Shari stood up, lifted her arms and slowly twirled around.

“It looks very good to me!” I offered.

“But is it as good as hers? Maybe you need to see more.” She pulled off her sweater and skirt and stood there in bra and panties. Shari was well toned with a flat stomach and nice sized breasts. “And these are real too!", she volunteered. She reached back and flipped the snap on her bra and demonstrated that her tits stood up fine without any support.

“Your body is terrific!” I enthused.

“But what about us?” chimed in Wendi and Beth. They both stood up and stripped to their panties too. All three danced around me, baring their charms for my inspection.

“You’re all so pretty and sexy, I can’t tell which one is best. At that point, they all three piled on me, kissing and offering me breasts and bellies.

A noise came at the door and eight cheerleaders walked in to discover us. They all remembered me from the game and could see quickly what was going on. Someone yelled “Party!” and suddenly eight more girls were throwing clothes everywhere. I found myself being stripped as well, soft quick hands pulling my clothes from my body. When my stiff dick was exposed, it was immediately kissed and fondled to the point I thought I’d blast cum all over the room.

Someone turned out the lights and all I could see were feminine shapes around me, lit by the glow of the TV. I reached each hand between a set of cheerleader thighs, felt a damp pussy, and inserted a plunging finger. Someone straddled my legs and lowered a tight cunt on my rigid member. A procession of soft tits drifted to my mouth, one after the other. When the girl on my cock squealed in orgasm, she was pushed off and another one took her place. I felt the girls on my fingers quiver as they too reached climax and I found two other pussies to invade with my finger. I don’t know exactly how long this went on but I think everyone that wanted to, got a turn on my lap.

Someone whispered instructions and all the girls lined up on the floor on all fours, thrusting their bottoms in the air and wiggling. I got behind the first in line and thrust into her wet cunt. She groaned and pushed back. I took five or six long stokes that left her quivering and panting before I withdrew. I moved to the next and began again. This one came after only two stokes but I finished six before I left her. The next girl was tiny and had a cunt that squeezed me tightly. Before I had done three strokes, I knew I wasn’t going to last long. On the fifth thrust, I shot a massive stream of cum into her that set her off too. I pulled out quickly and one of the first two girls took me in her mouth to finish me.

Her sucking kept me hard and soon I was back in line, driving my hot cock deep into another dripping pussy. I kept this up until every girl in line had been properly screwed. I came in every third or fourth girl, giving her one squirt and the rest to whatever mouth was quickest to suck me. There were eleven college girls who were well fucked that night and I hadn’t quite finished yet.

I had cum in cunts and mouths but not in anyone’s ass yet. I wanted the feeling of tightness and power that only fucking an ass can give.

I asked the darkened room, “Is anyone ready for some ass fucking?”

No one answered but a shadowy form crawled over to me and wiggled her buttocks high. I got behind her and felt for the tiny hole with my hand. I transferred some of the juices dripping from her cunt to the puckered rosebud. I also dipped briefly into the wet pussy for more lubrication and then, positioning carefully, forced the head of my cock just inside.

My dick felt like it would be squeezed off by her clinching hole. After a moment, I felt her relax a little and open up so I slid another two or three inches in. She gasped and panted as she adjusted to my cock growing in her ass. I pushed harder and felt my dick slip all the way in, my balls slapping against her pussy lips.

She groaned, “I’m stuffed! God, what did you put into me?”

I waited a minute. She soon started to satisfy her growing lust by sliding forward a bit and then thrusting back. My cock eased out and then was crammed all the way again. I braced myself by holding on to her muscular hips and let her fuck herself on my rod. Her pace quickened and I helped her by pulling on her hips with each thrust. She was open now, my cock sliding easily back and forth. My balls slapped her pussy with increasing power as her tempo and urgency increased. This must have caused a great deal of stimulation because she suddenly stopped, shuddered, and came so hard my dick was ripped out of her ass. She collapsed on the floor writhing and moaning in ecstasy.

I hadn’t come yet but another tight pair of buttocks presented to me so I stuck my wet cock in another ass. I didn’t wait for any adjustment this time but just rammed deep inside her. This was what this one wanted because she started chanting “Fuck me! Fuck me!” over and over. I let my weight force her to the floor and did my best to nail her to the carpet with my fleshy spike. When I finally started cuming, she screamed and spasmed so much that it was hard to stay buried in her butt. I managed to hold on long enough to deposit a load of hot sperm far up in her clenching butt.

I was tired and a little sore by now but not all the girls were ready to crash. Shari slipped into the bathroom and returned with a warm washcloth. She proceeded to clean up any residue from my anal adventures and then settled down to nurse softly on my half-hard cock. She didn’t pump or suck but just seemed happy to have me in her mouth and caress me occasionally with her tongue. I fell asleep this way.

When I awoke at dawn, she had my dick wrapped in her warm hand and was asleep on my stomach. My morning hard-on stirred and she opened her eyes and smiled at me. She put my swollen cock back in her mouth and pumped her head slowly until I came, squirting a stream of cum that filled her mouth and dribbled down her lips. Beth was awake now and helped with the job of cleaning the excess cum off my cock, her velvet tongue a delight. I kissed her and got dressed. Beth had gotten dressed also and drove me home, getting a last kiss and my phone number. She scrawled hers on a card and put it in my pocket.

I can’t pretend that my natural attractiveness had caused this incredible orgy. The Treatment had subtle but profound affects on young women around me. They did things they’d normally never do with a man they’d normally never look twice at. Having college cheerleaders offering their asses to me in the dark was something I’d never expected. Being the beneficiary of all this lustful activity, I wasn’t going to complain. For now, I just wondered how long the Treatment’s side effects would last.