The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is fiction, and should be treated as such.

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not a legal adult, or reading sex stories upset you, do not read any further. Permission is given to archive this store on any completely free web site.

The Treatment

Chapter 8

Dinner Party

After a time, the contractor had completed most of the key remodeling and additions to my house. I had ten suites of rooms, five upstairs and five down, each of which contained two bedrooms and shared a bath. Each bedroom had a large walk-in closet, a king-sized air-bed, a sitting area, and a porch or balcony. All in all, I think these suites were both comfortable and luxurious. Each of my girls continued their school or employment and contributed the costs they had been paying for housing into a common pool. This was already more income per month than the mortgage payments on the property so I dumped the rest into a tax-free variable annuity with all of us as beneficiaries. This should add up to a tidy sum in a few years. I bought food, utilities, and various toys as my share.

Vasotech had developed a new version of the Treatment which was significantly refined by this time that it was a topical lotion that could be self-applied. It did not have the same effects on women that the original version that I had used. It did, however, produce a small but noticeable increase in penis size and girth and an improvement in sexual potency and recovery time. In short, it beat viagra all to pieces! That made it a gold mine. It was already selling like crazy on the overseas market and fast FDA approvals were expected. My initial investment was now worth over $500 million on paper and the quarterly dividends were already about $5 million. Toys such as boats and cars were fun gifts for the girls and left them with more money in their pockets too. I continued to live and dress normally although I did eat out more often and travel more.

The effect of the original form of the Treatment on me seemed to be permanent. I continued to have a powerful attraction for any women who were close to me for any amount of time. My penis lengthened to about eight and one half inches and the girth swelled to about three inches in diameter. I thought it was a perfect size. Every woman said she felt like her pussy was stuffed but it was still small enough to fit, with some work, into a mouth or butt. I still don’t know if it was the Treatment or the exercise, but my stomach flattened and my body fat dropped off. I even seemed to be taller than my old five foot ten but I hadn’t checked it. I was fit, strong, and potent. I would never have believed it if it hadn’t happened to me.

I was out a dinner with Kim one evening when she excused herself to say hello to a friend she spotted in the waiting area. Presently, she returned with her friend in tow who, it seemed, was being stood up for a date. I invited her to join us. Katherine, or Kathy as she asked me to call her, was simply a knockout! She was about 5-5 with a slim build, generous tits and gorgeous legs. To top it all off, she had dark auburn hair that curled softly over her shoulders. Blue eyes and a pixie nose were set above full lips that had a ready smile. She also didn’t wear the bright red lipstick that I have never thought fit redheads very well.

We ordered dinner and wine and made small talk. Kathy was divorced with a fifteen year-old daughter who was becoming quite a handful. Kathy’s unreliable boyfriend was a sometimes thing who “only wanted sex and not a relationship”. That brought the conversation around to my favorite topic. My Treatment enhanced sex appeal was beginning to work on Kathy. She looked at me frequently, licked her lips, and tossed her hair. All the normal signs of arousal were there but she was holding back apparently in consideration of her friend Kim.

Kim, who was not oblivious to Kathy’s flirtation, seemed to find the whole thing amusing. She reached out and touched Kathy on the hand and invited her to one of those mysterious “Ladies Room” meetings that girls like to stage. When they returned, both ladies kept looking at me and at each other and giggled a lot. Kim whispered in my ear to let me in on the secret.

“Kathy wants to go home with us”, she smiled. “I let her know that you could be shared.”

We finished our wine and left, leaving a hefty tip. It had been an enjoyable dinner and the waiter deserved some of the credit. We piled into my car, all three of us crowded into the front seat. Kathy was in the middle and immediately began to nibble on my ear as we drove home. I felt like a teenager on his first date except that I could see it was Kim’s hand stroking Kathy’s leg and breast instead of mine. We arrived and hurried into my suite where the lights were already low, music playing, and the bed turned down. It was a very romantic setting.

I kissed Kathy, a long slow kiss with lots of tongue. I switched to Kim and gave her the same treatment. Kathy stripped out of her clothes and was wearing on bra and panties when I came up for air. I knelt down and put my tongue into her belly button, pulling her slightly rounded tummy into my face. She was firm under the softness and smelled great! Kim pulled off her own clothes and kissed Kathy as I cupped her bottom and slid the panties down her legs. The girls giggled and pulled me up and over onto the bed. I was systematically stripped and kissed until I was naked too.

I pulled the clasp on Kathy’s bra and it popped off to reveal good breasts, slightly sagging with weight. I rolled my tongue around a hard nipple a few times and sucked as much as I could into my mouth. Kathy was moaning and pulling my head closer to her body. Kim’s soft little hand was on my dick and I could feel her nipples rake across my back. She pushed forward on Kathy and guided me straight to Kathy’s wet cunt. I entered her with a slow steady push, driving on until I reached bottom. Kathy’s head was thrown back, her back arched as she accepted me saying. “Oh God!.. Oh Gooood! She convulsed, and then convulsed again. She mouth was moving but nothing coherent came out. I raised up a little and she began to pump up and down my cock; pushing and twisting to get every inch crammed into herself. She looked a little dazed and she began to quiver and tremble with her orgasm and then collapsed in exhaustion.

I wasn’t done yet but Kim got to her hands and knees, popping her cute butt up in the air. I moved between her legs and poked my hard cock just into her cunt. She groaned loudly as I pumped several more inches into her tightness. She leaned over Kathy’s face and said, “He’s fucking me. He’s sooo fucking big!” She and Kathy began to kiss each other while I stoked in and out of Kim, going as deep as she could take me each time. Kathy’s reached under Kim and began to rub her clit. Kim began to spasm as she reacted to the cock in her cunt and the hand on her clit. She fell face down on the bed still quivering.

I still hadn’t cum yet. I rolled over on the bed with my dick still waiving in the air. When Kathy saw my engorged weapon, still glistening with both girls’ juices, she stretched over Kim to take me into her mouth. I ran my fingers through that rich red hair, encouraging her to take me deeper. She took a deep breath and then pushed her mouth down my cock, not stopping until her lips touched the base and my pubic hair. Her mouth was made for fucking and I didn’t hesitate. I pumped my hips, entering and withdrawing from her throat. I could see her throat bulge each time I pushed deeper. I didn’t need much of this treatment before my balls tightened and I groaned and poured a stream of creamy hot cum into her throat. I kept pumping as I came, filling her mouth and coating my dick. Kim, recovering beside me wriggled around until she could reach my dick too. She gently pushed Kathy away and began to lick the cum that coated my dick and balls. Kathy joined her and it was an extremely erotic sight to see (and feel) the two beautiful girls sharing the cum between them.

Kim fetched a bottle of chilled white wine from the suite’s bar and we share a glass between us. I continued to stroke and fondle the two as we sat against the headboard and talked. Kathy was in considerable stress between her job and dealing with a teenage daughter. Her kisses and hugs demonstrated more than words how thankful she was to be able to forget her problems for a little while and have some fun.

Kim whispered in my ear, " Why don’t you ask her to move in with us? She’s cute and fun and would fit right in.” I wasn’t sure if my lifestyle would be attractive to a mother but I smiled and nodded. I explained to Kathy how we lived and asked if she would consider joining us. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and hugged me. " I don’t know. What about my daughter Bobbie?” I said that she would be welcome too and that they would have a two- bedroom suite. I mentioned the horses, the pool, and tennis court. All things that would be attractive to a teenager. She squeezed my dick and said, “Would I be able to have this whenever I wanted?” I smiled, “Maybe not every time but I try to keep my girls happy.”

That’s all it took. Within the week, Kathy and her daughter had moved into an upstairs suite. She quit her job and took another one that paid less but which was more satisfying. Bobbie, short for Roberta, seemed a little miffed at her mother’s changes but was delighted with the estate and the horses. She stopped coming home late from school and spent every free daylight hour riding or grooming. The horses seemed the better for it too. Teenage girls and horses were made for each other.