The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Triumph of the Toy Maker

Chapter Two — Two in the Bush

The Toy Maker ambushes Blackbird in the safety of her secret lair, the Bird’s Nest with the help of his new sex slave Swallow. Bringing them both back to his Playhouse he explains how he came to invent his new Ultratoy, taunting Blackbird before he finally breaks her in his Toy Box.

* * *

The night air whistles past her ears, protected by a hardened black leather cowl. Synthetic feathers on out-stretched wings catch the air and carry her silently across the skyline. Intense brown eyes scan the city below through high-tech goggles, her head moving slowly from side to side as she scans for trouble. Nearly a thousand feet above the ground the graceful female figure swoops and turns, her toned body twisting to catch thermal updrafts from the skyscrapers around her.

With a sudden shift Blackbird, Guardian of the Night, turns and banks to the right, her winged arms tilted in the direction of a large, gothic building with ornate statuary. She pulls up as she approaches the edge, kicks her legs forward, and lands gracefully on the rooftop.

She strides confidently over to a brick wall and puts her hand up to a rusted water pipe. With a twists to the left a small door slides away in the wall and she disappears inside.

Safe inside the secret lair of the Birds’ Nest she lets her guard down and calls out to her young sidekick and partner, Swallow. “OK, What’s up? You said you had some news about Toy Boy?”

“You bet.” Replies the young heroine, turning away from the computer console. She shakes her head, her long black hair cascades over her feathered shoulder . “I tracked three deliveries of components that Toy Boy commonly uses in his robots to an adult novelty company downtown.”

She turns back to the computer keyboard and types a command. Several windows appear showing the purchase orders and a map of downtown with the office building outlined in red. “I broke in last night and got this.” She says, gesturing dismissively at a brightly colored plastic water pistol shaped like a cartoon ray gun sitting next to the keyboard.

“Adult novelties??” asks Blackbird with surprise as she pulls off her mask to reveal the sculpted features of a stern but beautiful black woman in her late thirties. She runs her hands across her close cropped hair as she frees it from the restrictive armored cowl for the first time since sunset tonight. “That’s not Toy Boy’s usual M.O.”

“That’s just it. See, he’s not Toy Boy anymore.” She pivots in her chair to face her mentor. “After we sent him to prison he says he grew up, fast! Real fast! And now he’s not Toy Boy anymore, he’s the Toy Maker!”

“He said that? When?”

Swallow ignores her questions and continues rambling, casually picking up the squirt gun from the desk. “…so it only makes sense that he’s MY Master, now, since he made me into a toy!”

“Wait….What?”

Before she can react Swallow squirts her in the face with the plastic toy. She closes her eyes and grimaces as the acrid liquid splashes across her nose and lips. Instantly she recognizes the smell of the powerful chloroform derivative as her lungs instinctively fill with its potent fumes. Her legs collapse beneath her and she falls backwards into a rack of cables and equipment.

As she slumps to the ground the world spins around her in a slow, thick blur. A tall figure steps out behind Swallow but she can’t lift her head to see his face.

“Did I do well, Toy Maker?”

“Very well, my dear.” He compliments her. “You were perfect.”

The world goes black.

Blackbird awakens in the dark with a massive headache. She is cold and achy and bent over forwards uncomfortably. She soon realizes that she is also naked. She tries to uncurl herself from her forced fetal position and feels a cold, plastic lid against her back. She tries to stretch her legs and finds them pinned, tucked tightly beneath her in a kneeling position.

Pushing up harder she opens the plastic lid and sits up, fresh air washing over her and waking her from her groggy state. The room is still dark, but not pitch black. Feeling around her she realizes that she in a large plastic box the size of an old steamer trunk. Her legs are firmly trapped by some sort of smooth, synthetic material that fills most of the box and presses against her.

It seems to her that the inside of the crate is contoured to fit her body, with recesses on the sides for her arms and a recess in the center for her face like those on massage chairs. In the darkness she cannot make out anymore details.

Soon her eyes adjust to the darkness and she makes out the silhouette of a petite woman standing naked directly to her left, roughly ten feet away. She stands perfectly still, staring directly at Blackbird.

“Hey! You!” she calls out in a loud whisper “Where are we?”

“We’re in the Toy Maker’s playhouse.” Comes a familiar voice, calm and happy. “Isn’t is wonderful?”

“Swallow!!! You have to snap out of it and help me get out of this thing!” she asks, hopefully “Hurry!”

Swallow continues to watch her but does not move. As her eyes adjust more, she sees her sidekick is smiling placidly back at her, oblivious to the danger they are in.

After several minutes of struggling to free herself from her silken prison, a door slides open behind Swallow and the lights turn on, illuminating a massive play room full of giant toys and oversized furnishings. In one corner stand two massive robots, one red and the other blue. Their angry steel faces scowl at her, their fists clenched at their sides.

The Toy Maker enters, followed closely by a beautiful young blonde woman in lacy white lingerie.

“Oh, good. You’re awake!” He starts “Now the fun can begin!”

“I’ll have plenty of fun putting you back in prison, Toy Boy!” she threatens from her box.

“Oh, not this time. In fact, I have decided to go straight, as it were. At least in public.” Counters the villain. “Of course, you knew I would get my revenge on you first for sending me to that lovely prison. Lucky I was patient and thoughtful in my planning. I wanted it to be…shall we say… intimate.”

“After I broke out of that cell you put me in, I decided to apply my considerable skills to something low-key and commercial. Something to make a lot of money fast. Selling adult toys on the internet worked, and it inspired me to create my greatest invention yet.”

He holds up the shiny steel vibrator, a 14 inch long silver bullet, and looks proudly at its length. “What I had hoped would be the ultimate vibrator, creating maximum pleasure for her and maximum money for me, turned out instead to be the ultimate weapon I had been looking for all my criminal career!”

“Who knew?” he asks the helpless heroine, kneeling naked on the floor before him. Her athletic brown torso sits bolt upright in a show of confidence, her arms tightly crossed to cover her perfect naked breasts. She glares up at him with a burning rage.

“Anyway…once I had my first prototype I needed a way to truly test it. So, I put an ad on Greg’s List offering $200 for young ladies wanting to play with toys. It didn’t take long to get a response. When Jessica here arrived at the office she thought it was just going to be the usual internet video. Ten or fifteen minutes of a pretty girl masturbating with a vibrator.”

He walks over to the beautiful blonde, her curvy 23 year old body barely covered by the skimpy white lace lingerie she is wearing. She smiles even more as he approaches and stares lovingly up at his face even as he describes her own abduction and reprogramming.

“Isn’t that right, Jess?” he asks her.

“That’s right, Toy Maker. I just wanted to make some money, but now I don’t need money at all and I get to play with you every day!”

He leans in close to her and she kisses him willingly and passionately. “Thank you, Toy Maker!” she says sincerely.

You’re welcome, my dear.” He replies with love in his voice. He kisses her, strokes her cheek as he looks into her eyes, then turns back to the naked Blackbird.

“She was the first test subject for what I’ve since decided to call my Ultratoy.” He picks up the steel vibrator from a counter top and waves it casually as he speaks. “It is the ultimate sexual stimulator, as you’ll soon see.”

“Anyway, Jess got right down to business. She undressed and began to play with herself while I started the video. Of course, she immediately started acting for the camera, pretending to be more turned on than she really was, but once I turned on the ultrasonic transducers in the vibrator she became … more sincere.”

Jessica closes her eyes and smiles, remembering the sensation.

“Little by little I brought the power up, watching her reaction at each setting.” He strokes Jessica’s hair and she glows for him, remembering her first ultra-orgasm. “At setting one she said it felt like the best vibrator she’d ever had …it really …how did you put it, Jess?”

“It really got the job done!” she answers cheerfully, nodding in agreement.

“Yes, it did. At setting one….she came in under a minute.” She looks up at his face and nuzzles his arm. “At setting two she had four more orgasms, and at three she squirted, literally, for the first time in her life. Gushed all over the bed, actually.” She closes her eyes and giggles.

“By the time I turned it to setting four she was all but lost in a state of constant arousal. I tried to talk to her, get her to explain how she felt, but she couldn’t speak very well. Mostly grunts and growls. Very sexy!”

“When I reached level six she lost all motor control. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her mouth hung open and her body twitched spastically.” He strokes her hair, lovingly. I honestly feared she is having a seizure. I cut the power to the vibrator and rushed to her side, but she begged me to turn it back on. Without hesitation she offered me anything, ANYTHING to turn it on again.”

“Of course, I did. And for two hours she was lost in a haze of continuous orgasm.” Looking deeply into Jessica’s eyes “It was beautiful!”

She smiles back dreamily and giggles.

“During that time I did what any man would do. I stroked her hair and explored her sumptuous body, and I whispered sweet nothings into her ears.”

“You are so pretty, I said. You love to play, don’t you? I told her she was the perfect playmate for me. That we were made for each other.” He recalls. “At one point I actually said that she should stay here and play with me forever!”

“When I finally turned off the Ultratoy she didn’t react violently. In fact, she didn’t react at all. Not at first, at least.” He walks over to Blackbird and squats down to her level. Naked and helpless she glares back at him from her silk and plastic prison.

“For four solid hours she just lay there, lifeless on her back. Her sleepy, vacant eyes stared distantly at the ceiling while drool dribbled out of the sides of her wide open mouth. Again I feared I had permanently damaged her, but eventually she woke up, groggy but totally satisfied.”

“Once she got some strength back she stumbled over to me with the biggest smile on her face, completely naked, and just hugged me. She wouldn’t let go.”

“And she thanked me!” he recalls, laughing. “It was amazing!”

“I was just glad she was OK. I told her she was welcome to come back anytime.”

“Oh, I can’t leave.” She says simply. “I have to stay here and play with you forever!”

“I was stunned.”

“Forever, she said!!! Excited as a kid at Christmas!”.

“I soon realized that her unconscious mind had absorbed my words during her…play time.” He recounts. “After more “testing” I found that around setting five, direct contact with the clit or g-spot produces a pure, continuous orgasm, stronger than anything you could ever expect to feel in nature. Much stronger than the human brain was ever designed for.”

He stops and looks directly at Blackbird, her naked legs locked firmly on either side of the silken saddle. “The conscious brain simply shuts down!“

He snaps his fingers for effect and she flinches. Her naked skin crawls at the thought.

“It’s like hypnosis, only better. It’s basic biology! The ultrasonic harmonics synchronize every nerve ending within about an eighth of an inch of the transducer surface, compressing all that vibrating goodness into millions of tiny, pulsing packets of coherent pleasure sent straight to your fragile lizard brain.”

He turns back to face her, his expression one of maniacal glee.

“To paraphrase Val Kilmer, it’s like lasing your clit.”

He looks into her eyes and smiles broadly. Her normally fierce brown eyes lose a measure of confidence, and for the first time in many years the woman known as Blackbird feels true fear.

‘You’re crazy, you know that?” she says, her voice quivering.

“I wanted to see how far I could go with the idea. How much could I influence her personality. Reshape her identity!” he begins. “But I liked Jessica …a lot, and frankly she really is the perfect playmate for me.” He looks lovingly across the room as Jessica, her adult lingerie and 36-24-36 body a sharp contrast to her childlike affect.

“I needed someone else to play with. So, when Annie showed up a few days later looking to tease me and the camera for her $200 I decided to test the toy’s limits.”

“She pouted and pursed her lips, playing the cute little ginger girl. All wild orange-red hair and freckles, she was adorable if not sexy. Certainly not very curvy. Petite, they say. Not normally my type, but she would do.”

“When she pulled up her short skirt it was obvious that she was a natural redhead, her pretty pink snatch neatly trimmed and no panties to be seen. Then she started to rub the Ultratoy along her pussy lips. I decided right then to jump to the fun part and turned on the transducers at level six.”

“Instantly she froze.” He recalls, reliving the moment. “Every muscle in her body tensed. She gasped out loud and her eyes rolled backward, and then, just as suddenly she relaxed, totally and completely, and collapsed backward onto the bed behind her, limp as a rag doll.”

“Well, not completely limp. Apparently her right arm was stiff as a board, firmly holding that vibrator between her legs.” He laughs to himself. “I couldn’t pull it away. She wasn’t letting that go without a fight! But, the rag doll image inspired me.”

“It took me two solid days of conditioning to make her the woman she is today.” He gloats, waving his arm in the direction of a play area in the corner. Oversized toys and furniture in a powder blue child’s bedroom. “What do you think of my first work of art?”

In a large rocking chair, a young redheaded woman in her early twenties leans at an angle, her arms and legs sprawled awkwardly like a rag doll. Her face is made up with brilliant colors to make her look like a giant Raggedy Ann doll and she wears a doll’s ragged clothes. Her skirt is pulled up, exposing her neatly trimmed red bush. Her pussy is dilated and a tiny puddle of her juices show she is very aroused.

“What have you done to her, you sick bastard!”

Beneath her raggedy red hair and overdone makeup, she smiles the biggest, happiest, most contented smile Blackbird has ever seen. Her eyes stare vacantly at the floor.

“Nothing I won’t do to you.” He tells her, suddenly serious. Then, turning back to the corner. “When Barbie and Wendy there answered my ad the next week, with their fake tits and their fake tans and fake personalities….I was inspired to continue my artistic series.” He gestures to the other two women in the play area.

On the floor, a young blonde woman with an impossibly curvy body lays rigidly posed on her back, her arms bent out slightly to her sides, her legs sticking stiffly up in the air as if being fucked. Her skirt is raised above her waist and a pair of panties lies on the floor next to her. Her bright blue eyes stare up at the ceiling, unblinking, her face frozen in sexual ecstasy.

Next to her a tall Asian women with huge breasts kneels motionless, her arms bent at her sides and her mouth frozen in an open O, as if still sucking the Toy Maker’s cock. She wears a toy soldier’s uniform and has large red circles painted on her cheeks. Her eyes smile distantly, as if she is remembering the happiest time of her life. From her back a giant wind-up key sticks out, partially obscured by her long black hair.

Blackbird begins to feel rage building for these innocent women, then looks at the naked form of her sidekick standing at attention behind the Toy Maker and feels a chill.

“So, when your little Swallow here came along, I had just about perfected my process, and my machine. I call it the Toy Box.” He concludes. “It makes toys out of little girls like you.”

“Knowledge is power. Your machine won’t work now that I know what to expect!”

“Of course it will.” He laughs. “Understanding what’s about to happen to you doesn’t make any difference. You’ll still be my toy, and you’ll be happy to do it.” He gloats. “In fact, you’ll be the ultimate test of my process. You see, if I can turn you, a strong-willed, intelligent, technically literate and fully aware woman with the most pressing of motivations, survival, into a vacant, blissful fuck-toy like Swallow and the others….well, then…I will be unstoppable.”

She spits at him but falls short.

“What is it with you two and spitting?” he asks, looking down disgusted at the floor. “It’s a filthy habit.”

He pulls out his PDA and taps in a few keystrokes. “Let me teach you some better ones.”

“You’ll never get aw…..w…wuunh….wunhhhh!” she trails off as the stainless steel nubs between her legs begin to sing. “ttthhhh….thee……” she stammers in an incredible display of self-control and mental discipline.

“….the other …Guardians….uhnnnnhhhh…..uunnnhhh….they….they…wwwwwwilll cc..c…cc.c..c.c…ccome …..for me…..” Her arms fall from her chest and she loses her focus.

“Oh, I suppose they will.” He answers calmly. “But first you’ll come for me.” He walks over to her, for the first time allowing himself to get within her arms reach, and places his hand gently behind her head. She does not lift a finger to stop him. Her arms hang weak at her sides. Instead She turns her face to look up at him plaintively, her eyes pleading, her mouth open in a silent gasp.

He puts his other hand on her chest, only briefly cupping one perfect C cup breast before gently lowering her face down onto the silken mound in front of her. The saddle tilts forward slightly, raising her perfectly sculpted ass to accommodate her new forward leaning posture. Her arms drop loosely at her sides and he guides them into the contoured recesses on either side of box.

He aligns her beautiful coffee colored face to an open recess in the center and a pair of soft, foam earphones expand to hold her head straight. Eight inches in front of her vacant, watery eyes a flat LED screen jumps to life and begins to flash bright colors and images in time to the music and voices playing in her ears.

In moments she is lost in a sea of stimulation and ecstasy. A continuous liquid orgasm poured over her, washing away her thoughts. Her mouth contorts to a nearly insane smile as wave after wave of impossible pleasure bombards her brain. Tiny contoured gutters under her chin collect drips of drool and direct them to drains along the bottom of the box.

Similar drains capture the twin rivulets of natural fluids that begin to run down the inside of her perfect chocolate thighs. She barely reacts when a smooth plastic probe slips up from center of the saddle between her legs. It slides easily between her labia, her lips now wet and slick.

It reaches up deep into her and presses lightly against the front of her womb.

Moments later when its tiny transducers began pulsing ultrasonic joy directly to her g-spot in time with the audio-visual montage that assaults her senses, she nearly explodes. A guttural, involuntary moan bursts from the bottom of her diaphragm and she arches her back.

“UUUUNNNGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

Toy Maker closes the lid on the toy box and turns to Jessica. Behind him an occasional moan escapes the thick lid

“That was FUN!!!!” he says jubilantly.

“….uuuuuuunnnngggghhhhhhhh…..”

“Yeah!” agrees Jessica, sincere as always. “I LOVE playing with you, Toy Maker!”

“I know you do, Jessica. I know you do!”

“….uuuuuuunnnngggghhhhhhhh…..”

He puts his arm around Jessica and turns to Swallow, still standing naked behind him watching the Toy Box with a distant stare and an ear to ear smile.

“Come, Swallow. You can play, too.”

“….uuuuuuunnnngggghhhhhhhh…..”

“And you can tell me everything you know about the Guardians.”

“Yes, Toy Maker.” She says lovingly as he puts his other arm around her.

“….uuuuuuunnnngggghhhhhhhh…..”