The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The True Origin of Viagra

MC, FF, MF, INC

Chapter 12

Well the summer is almost over. School starts again in 2 days. I’m laying naked in bed with Rose and Julie beside me. They are still sleeping. Randy and I had a great summer fucking these two, my mom and sister, Sue and April and even the fat lady next door and her daughter (Sarah and Debbie). Rose and Julie were sleeping here about 2 nights a week as were Sue and April. We also had few flings with random girls. Now I was trying to figure out what to do next. I had plenty of money and all the sex I needed. Did I really have to go back to school? Just then my sister walked in and said good morning.

“Morning Mark.” She said as she stood in the doorway wearing only a short robe. She had a towel around her neck. “I’m going to take a shower, want to join me. I could use someone to wash my back.” She said in a very obvious sexy way.

“Not right now.” I said

“I’ll join you” Julie said. I hadn’t even noticed that she was awake. She leaned into me and gave me a kiss then got up and left with Maggie. I couldn’t help but admire her fine ass she left.

Rose woke up. “Where’s Julie?”

“She’s showering with Maggie.”

“Well after last night I could use a good shower, maybe they will let me join them, but first I’ll need a bribe.” She leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. Of all the women I was fucking she was by far the best at giving head. I was soon ready to cum. I started shooting in her mouth. After two shots she pulled me out of her mouth and jerked me all over her tits. She stood up.

“I’m sure the girls will let me join them if I share this with them.” She walked out holding her great tits, trying to prevent any of my sperm from spilling. I got up and put on some short. When I was heading downstairs I could see into the bathroom. Rose was standing outside the showering holding her tits and the two young girls were greedily licking them clean.

I walked into the kitchen and found Randy sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee. He had a relaxed look on his face.

“Morning buddy” I said to him

He looked as if I snapped he out of a trance “Oh hi.” He then brought his hand down to his crotch and tapped on the head of a woman. I hadn’t even noticed my mom giving him a blow job. “That’s good for now. We’ll finish later” My mom got up, she did not even bother to tie up her robe. Her full breasts and shaved pussy were in plain view.

“Morning honey, would you like some coffee?”

“Please”

I sat across from Randy “Have I told you how great a friend you are?” he said to me.

“Just about every time you get to fuck one of these women.”

We laughed. My mom brought me coffee. She also gave me a long French kiss.

“School starts in 2 days, what are you boys going to do?”

“I was just thinking about that. I don’t think I want to bother with classes. What about you Randy?”

“What other choice do we have?”

“I could just arrange it so that we get the grades and graduate.”

“That sounds good, but are we not going to miss out on a lot of fun in school, with all the chicks I mean.”

“We could still visit.”

“I guess so. How would you make this happen?”

“I figure I will go see Mr. Simons, the principle and have him tell me what I need to do in order to make it happen.”

“If you can do it great. I was thinking that it would suck to end this summer. Would I still stay here?”

“As long as you want. I could use the help with these ladies.” I said as I playfully groped my mom’s ass.

“Thanks man.”

“So I was thinking that we do something a little different tonight.”

“What do you have in mind?”

“I want to let the women have there wildest fantasies fulfilled. I mean they’ve been rocking our world for weeks now.”

“That sounds cool.” Just then the other women came in. Maggie and Julie were wearing bikini bottoms and high heels while Rose was just wearing a silk robe.

“Ladies please have a seat. Tonight we are going to have an orgy of sorts. Each of you will get to live out any fantasy you want. Think about it and then tell us.”

The first to speak up was Maggie.

“Anything I want? Really? You can do this?”

“I’ll do my best. Make it within reason. I’m not going to get Brad Pitt here for you.”

“Well then I would say that I want to fuck Mr. Simons the principle of my old high school.”

“Really. You have the hots for him?”

“Oh yeah, he is really sexy.” Maggie said as she gave her left tit a squeeze

“You’re right he is really hot” Julie agreed.

“Fine, that one I can do. Who else?”

Julie spoke up next. “Well my friend Lindsay and her boyfriend Greg are the perfect couple. She’s a bit a snob and has a superior attitude. I have always wanted to fuck him while she is forced to watch. I want to be in full control of the two of them.”

“Can you give me her address?”

She wrote it on a piece of paper.

I looked to Rose next. “What about you?”

“This is really embarrassing.”

“Embarrassing? Last night your daughter licked your pussy after I fucked it. I think we are past the point of being embarrassed in front of each other.”

“Well I guess so. I have always found my husband and sons very sexy. I would like to be completely ravaged by the three of them. I want to have all my holes filled by one of them at the same time, then I want them to cover my in their sperm.” We all sat quiet for a second.

“That is the coolest thing I ever heard.” I said

“Can I be the one fucking your ass please” Randy said

She leaned in and kissed him “Sure thing sweety.”

“Mom, you’re last. What is your fantasy?”

“Well it’s a little complicated.”

“Take your time”

“I suspect something and if it’s true I want to exact some revenge.”

“What is it?” I asked getting very curious now.

“You know how I don’t see my sister Faith much, well there’s a reason. She is 9 years older than me. I was 14 when she got married. I use to go visit her often. I liked the idea of staying with her and her husband Chad. She used to let me drink with them. I would always wake up with a hang over. When I was 21 I was visiting and woke up with a hangover one morning. Thing was I only had one drink. I told my sister this and she said that I had drank more and passed out. She claimed that I just forgot. I felt that something was up. After that day she stopped inviting me over. I never understood why, but I always suspected something. I never had hangovers again after that. Last year I was watching a news story about date rape drugs. The after affects that they described were exactly what I was feeling. Add to that the fact that her husband is a doctor and I think something is up. I also think that she knows about it. Can you make them tell me the truth?”

“Sure I can.”

“If they did what I think I want to make them pay.”

“If they didn’t?”

“I pretty sure they did. If they didn’t I will have peace of mind and that will be good enough.”

“OK then. Can you call her and have her come by?”

“OK”

“Alright then, tonight each of you will get to live out her fantasy. I will get everyone here and we will have 4 great shows.”

I went into the office and picked up the phone. I called Sue and April (the sexy little cousins) and told them to come over right away. Next I called Sarah and Debbie and told them to come over in 15 minutes.

My next call John and Mike, Randy’s brother and father. Since I already had control of them I did not need to visit them today. John answered the phone

“John, it’s Mark. Could you put me on speaker phone and need to talk to both your and Mike.” He did. “I want you both to come over around 3 today for a party. When you are here you will do whatever Rose tells you to no matter what. Now forget this call.”

“Sure thing, see you then.”

Mom came in and told me that Faith would be here by 1. I then looked up Mr. Simons address and wrote it down. I left the office just as Sarah and Debbie came in. They looked worried. Sarah had lost about 30 lbs this summer and was almost hot. Still nothing compared to Rose and my mom.

“Ladies I need you to run some errands. Here is some money.” I handed them a wadd of cash (probably about 5 grand). “Write this down. We need food and booze for “ I paused as I counted in my head how many people were going to be here “about a dozen or more people. Get some really good stuff. I also want you to stop and get uniforms for the four of you. I want sexy/slutty maid outfits. No underwear and easy access to your tits and pussies if we want them.”

“What do you mean four?” Sarah asked

Just then April and Sue walked in. “Just in time. Here are your other two maids for tonight. The four of you will serve food and drink and fulfill any needs of our guests. You will not say no to anyone for anything. Understood? And I want you back here and in uniform by noon. I want this house cleaned and the food prepared.” They all agreed and left.

“Ladies you are to do nothing. This day is for you. Just get yourselves ready for the night of your life. Randy your going to have to hold off until tonight” They all smiled.

“Well then I’m going to work on my tan.” Maggie said as she removed her bikini bottoms and went into the back yard. Julie did the same. I left.

I got to Mr. Simons place about 10 minutes later. I knocked on the door. He answered. He was about 35. Fit and I guess good looking. He did kind of remind me of George Cloony. When he opened the door I sprayed him. He blinked then said “Mark, what are you doing here?”

“We need to talk. Let me in.” he did

We sat in the living room. “First off, are you married?”

“Yes”

“Is your wife at home?”

“She’s upstairs.”

“Do you have any kids?”

“She’s 7 months pregnant with our first.”

“Really, congratulations. Call her down please.”

“Teresa, can you come down here please.”

“Sure” she came into the room. She did have a glow about her. She had strawberry blond hair, pale complexion. Here boobs were full. I guessed that she normally was a C cup. She had a large belly as expected. Her ass was also very nice, but probably larger then normal. All in all she was a very attractive woman and I realized that there was something sexy about a pregnant women. I got up to introduce myself and sprayed her face. I had them both sit.

“Ok Mr Simons, or should I call you Peter. We need to know what is needed to give Randy and me A’s for all our classes this year, without actually going to class.”

“You can’t do that.”

“Sure you can, think about it. What would you need to make it happen?”

“I would need all your teachers to agreed to falsify your grades and the vice principle would also have to be in on it.”

“Good I can do that. We will deal with it Monday after school. Have all the people that we need be there and we will make the arrangements. Next the two of you will be coming over to my place today around 3 for a very special party.”

“Ok. Can we bring anything?” Teresa asked

“No, just yourselves. But you should make sure you’re presentable.”

Next I went to Lindsay’s house. I got there and found her dad in the front yard cutting the grass. I approached him. He turned off the mower. I sprayed hi.

“Who’s in the house?”

“My wife and my daughters Lindsay and Nancy.”

I should get them one at a time.

“Take me to each, Lindsay last.”

“Ok” he said. I followed him to what I assumed was the master bedroom. His wife was sitting in front of a mirror doing her makeup. She was only wearing a set of matching black lace bra and panties. She was a blonde with big tits. She had a bit of a stomach, but all in all looked good.

“Honey, this young man wanted to see you.”

She jumped up and grabbed a robe to cover up. I approached her and sprayed her.

“You can drop the robe and relax.” She did

“Finish your makeup and go about your day as if my presence in normal.” She was quite attractive. I decided to give her husband a treat. “What sexual fantasy has your husband asked for that you refuse to do?”

“He’s always wanted to go out to a nice restaurant and end up doing it in the washroom.”

Not bad I thought “tonight you will fulfill that fantasy. Now continue what you were doing.”

She sat back down and continued with her makeup. Next we went to one of the rooms. There I saw a young girl about 13 sitting listening to music on an IPod. I approached here and sprayed her. She was pretty, but far too young.

“Stay in your room until I leave.”

Next we went to the other room. It was empty.

“She must be in the bathroom.” He said.

“Well go get her and bring her here.” I said

He left and I soon heard a yell. “Dad what are you doing. Get out of here. Let go of me.” Soon he came back with a knock out blond. She was gorgeous. She had samll firm breasts. She had blond pubic hair that was trimmed to the shape of a small triangle pointing to her pussy. She was wet and squirming against her father.

“Who the hell is this and why are you doing this?” she yelled . I walked up and sprayed her face.

“Stop yelling and be still.” She stopped and stood in front of me.

“You can go back to mowing the lawn now.” He left us.

“Hi, I’m Mark. I’m a friend of Julie’s.”

“You’re Maggie’s bother” she said with a little disgust. “What do you want?” she had an attitude.

“Where is your boyfriend?”

“At his house.” She said with attitude

“How could you get him here?”

“I just have to ask. He does what I say.”

“Call him and tell him to come over now.”

She picked up her cell and pushed a button “Greg I need you to come over now.”

There was a pause. “No, not later, now. I’m wet and naked.” She closed the phone.

“He’ll be here in 5 minutes.”

“Great. You’re coming to a special party tonight at my place.” I wrote the address down

“You and Greg will not have sex today. You will stay fresh for tonight. Now put on a robe and when Greg gets here bring him to me.”

“Sure she said” she said as she grabbed a robe and covered her naked body. The door bell rang. She went to answer it. Soon she was back in her room with Greg. He was a typical joke looking guy. Dark hair and big muscles. Before he could ask who I was I sprayed his face.

“You will both come to my place at 3 today. Greg you will not have sex with Lindsay today unless you are instructed to. At the party you will both do whatever Julie tells you to.

With that I left and returned home. I got there about 12:30. We walked in the house and were greeted by the cousins. They were wearing matching French maid outfits. They were showing so much cleavage that I could see a bit of their nipples. They both looked at us turned and bowed away from us. Their short skirts lifted up and we had a great view of their pussies.

“Do you like” April asked.

“Very much.”

“Well we have to go and help Rose and Rachel get ready.” They both ran upstairs and darted into one of the guest rooms. I could see a light in main washroom. I went upstairs. I found Debbie on all fours. She had on a different outfit. Hers was a skin tight skirt that was just below her pussy. She did not have a top on. Her chest was jut covered with a frilly apron. She was washing Maggie and Julie who where in the tub. She saw me and got up.

“Do you approve?” she asked

“Turn around and bend over.” When she did I saw that she was not wearing underwear.

“Very nice. Continue what you were doing.”

I then went downstairs. I found Sarah in the kitchen. For the first time she actually looked really hot. She was cooking. Her outfit was a loose fitting skirt with frills. Her top was a black corset that scooped up her tits and lifted them. She turned to me when she heard me come in. She stood at attention.

“You look very nice, but I don’t think your tits are very available. They look like they’re strapped in tight.”

To answer me she easily undid two clasps are her big tits fell free of there confines.

I smiled and nodded. “What about your pussy?”

She lifted the front of her skirts and exposed her vagina to me.

“Very good, continue cooking. When our guest arrive please escort them to the back yard and have one of the girls offer them a drink. When my aunt Faith arrives show her to the office and come and get me.”

I went to get ready.

I called the four women into my room. “I want you all to wear nice summer dresses. The people involved in each of your fantasies will obey your every command. Don’t hold back they will do anything. I will tell each of you when to start. You will do this while the rest of us watch.” They all agreed and went to get ready.

At around 1:10 Faith arrived and was greeted by Sarah. She escorted her to the Office and came and got me. I walked in and told Sarah to leave and tell my mother to join me.

“Mark what is going on.? Why is that women dressed like such a slut around you?”

I did not answer her I simply walked over and sprayed her face.

“You will obey my mother’s every command without question.”

“Ok” was all she said.

My mother came in wearing a very nice pink summer dress and matching heels.. I knew that she would have nothing on underneath.

“Mom, aunt Faith will do anything you ask. Including telling the truth.”

“Thanks honey.” She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Faith, sit down.” She sat on the leather chair that was closest. My mother sat next to her. I sat on the couch and listened.

“Faith I want you to tell me about the visit when I was younger. Do you know why I always woke up with a hangover?”

“Yes, Chad and I used to drug you.”

My mother looked almost relieved “I knew it” she exclaimed.

“Why did you do this.” She asked next

“Chad wanted to have sex with you.”

“You let him”

“He likes young girls. If I helped him find them he would stay with me.”

“And you offered up your own sister.”

“He insisted. He said you were too hot to resist. He said if I didn’t help him get you he would not marry me.”

“And you watched while he raped me?”

“He made me participate too.” Mom looked a little shocked at this.

“He forced you?”

“At first, but I soon liked it. I used to make you lick me even after he went to bed. Now I pick out the girls for us. I love the felling of power.”

“You sick bitch.” My mother spent the next 10 minutes berating her sister for what she had done. We found out that they had raped over 60 girls in the last 25 years. She was a volunteer at a youth center and used her position to find the girls

“You’re both going to pay. Is there any proof of what you two did?”

“We often tape our sessions and watch them later.”

“Where are the tapes?”

“In a safe at our place.” My mother sat quietly for a few minutes.

“Are there any of me?”

“Yes, there are 4. Actually we watched one last night while fucking a 15 year old girl.” My mom was seething.

“Tell me Faith what is your greatest fear?”

“Being caught and sent to jail. I don’t want to be in jail because I know I would be raped and I can’t stand that thought.”

“Faith when will Chad be home?”

“Not until 6 tonight.”

“I want you to go home and get all the tapes with me and bring them here.” Faith got up and left.

My mother turned to me “I know what I want. I want her and Chad in jail. But tonight I want I her to get brutally fucked by as many men as possible and I want you to take your huge cock and fuck her in the ass. I also want Chad to pay tonight, but I don’t want to see him.”

I was silent at first then I said “That only seems fair. But let’s save her for the end of the night. I’ll go to Chad’s office and have him turn himself in now. He will only tell them about Faith and the DVD’s tomorrow. That way we can have her tonight.”

“Ok”

Faith returned about 30 minutes later and handed my mother the 4 DVD’s. Mom snapped them in half and threw them out.

“Faith I want you to go in the basement and sleep until I come and get you.”

She went downstairs and did not come back up.

I left and went to Chad’s office. When I sprayed him I had him leave and go to the police and confess his crimes.

With that taken care of I returned home. I got there just before 3.

Chapter 13

At 3 I heard the bell ring. Sarah escorted John and Mike out in the yard. Rose got up and greeted her husband with a kiss and her son with a hug. April and Sue offered them drinks. Mike could hardly keep his eyes off of their bulging tits. They each took a beer and sat down. We all chatted.

Peter and Teresa arrived next. They joined us and the questions all seemed to revolve around the impending birth of their child. Teresa was dress very nice, but quite conservative.

Greg and Lindsay were the last to arrive. Everyone was chatting. I could here some talk about the skimpy outfits the maids were wearing. But all in all things were normal.

I walked over to Julie and said “Ok it’s time. Let me make a brief announcement and then have your fun.”

“Could I have everyone’s attention, please. Thank you all for coming. Tonight is a very special night. Each of you is here for a reason. Now some things are going to happen. Some of it may offend you. I don’t care. If you are not involved in the event please do not interfere, but feel free to enjoy, nothing is taboo tonight. You will stay her and watch and participate when asked. I suggest that you relax and enjoy. You’ve all met the staff.” I pointed to the four maids “When I introduce you please bow. April, Sue, Debbie and Sarah.” Each bowed in turn.

“They will do anything you ask of them, and I mean anything. Thank you. Now there are four very special women in my life. Rachel, my mother, Maggie, my sister, Rose, Randy’s mother and Julie her daughter. Tonight each will get to live out their fantasy and each of you will play a part in that. Now enjoy the evening. Julie the floor is yours.”

Julie got up and went to Mike and took his hand. Then she sat next to Lindsay.

“Lindsay I want you to watch this.” She pulled Greg down and kissed him long and hard.

“What are you doing Greg?” she yelled.

“He’s kissing me.” After a few minutes of that she pushed him to the ground.

“Kiss my feet.” He lifted her foot and kissed it.

“Tell her how much you want me.”

“Lindsay I want her so much I can’t stand it.” Lindsay was now in tears she was so embarrassed.

“What do you expect Lindsay. Who would want you? Now watch as he licks my pussy.” She lifted her dress and Greg stuck his head between her thighs.

“Does he do this for you bitch?”

“No, he says it’s gross.”

“It must be your pussy that’s gross. Why don’t you show us. Take off your clothes.”

She got up and removed the dress. Then she slipped off her underwear.

“Now I see. Look at that pussy who would want it.” Lindsay was beet red with embarrassment.

Julie reached into her bag and pulled out a big green dildo. She threw it at her friend.

“Lean on the table facing me. Stick your ass in the air and fuck yourself with this while I fuck your boyfriend.” Julie got up and took off her dress. She made Greg strip and sit and she straddled him.

“Watch as I fuck your boyfriend bitch. Don’t you cum until I tell you to.” She rode him hard for 10 minutes.

“Now come here and lick my ass while I cum on his cock.” Lindsay got on the ground and grabbed Julie’s hip and stuck her face into her ass. She stuck her tongue into her ass and licked it thoroughly. Julie started cuming all over his cock. When she was done she looked at Greg and said.

“Does she let you cum in her mouth or on her face?”

“No she always makes me cum in a condom. She says she hates it.”

“Well then” she got off “This time cum all over the bitches face. Lindsay you can come when he does.” He stood and jerked his cock and unloaded all over Lindsay’s face. Lindsay was in tears by now, but she was coming hard.

Julie looked down at Lindsay and said “Now clean yourself up.” She tossed her a towel. “You will stay naked all night and fuck anyone who wants you, any way they want.”

Lindsay got up and cleaned her face. She looked mortified. The men were looking at her. I’m sure she was wondering which one she would have to fuck later. Julie kept her dress off.

I looked around. Mike and John were in shock from what they saw. But I could see a bulge in there pants. Peter looked a little uncomfortable, but his wife seemed fine.

I walked up to Rose and said “Are you ready? You’re next.”

She took a deep breath and said “Yes” She approached her husband and Mike. She took there hands and guided them to the sofa that was outside.

“Randy come here please.” She said. Randy walked over.

She looked at all three “I want the three of you to have your way with me.” As she said it she slipped off her dress and revealed her naked body. Mike was the most shocked. Probably because he was the only one of the three who hasn’t seen her naked.

“Are you sure?” John asked his wife.

She reached down and grabbed his cock. “Very sure.” She said as she freed his cock and kissed him. Randy went right for her full tits. He also grabbed her ass. Mike just stood there.

“What’s the matter Mike. Don’t you find me sexy?”

“Yes but this is weird.”

“You just watched your sister have sex and it obviously turned you on. Just relax.” She said as she knelt in front of him and took out his rock hard cock. As soon as she had it in her mouth he relaxed. John and Randy stripped out of their clothes.

She switched to her husband’s cock. Mike removed his clothes. When she took Randy into her mouth she had layed on the sofa. Mike was massaging her tits and sucking on her nipples and her husband started licking her pussy.

I walked next to Teresa. She was sitting beside her husband who was so engrossed by the show he did not notice me. She was absentmindedly rubbing her belly. Her hand was brushing her boobs at the same time.

“Enjoying the show?” I asked her.

“It’s interesting for sure.”

“Do you think you want to participate?”

“Well it’s been months since Peter would touch me. He seems pretty turned on now. Maybe he’ll change his mind.”

“We have plans for Peter, but we can take care of you. Let’s see if I can find something for you. Debbie, Sarah please come here. Debbie and Sarah and mother and daughter. Let’s see if they can help you relax. Sarah stand behind her and rub her shoulders, Debbie kneel in front of her and rub her feet.” The women did as they were told. Teresa quickly relaxed. Peter still did not notice. I reached in front of Sarah and freed her tits. They landed on Teresa’s head.

I whispered to Sarah “Slowly remove her dress and massage her boobs.”

I then told Debbie “Slowly move up until you are eating her out.”

Rose was now sitting on her husbands cock as she switched from one son’s cock to the other.

Lindsay had stopped crying and had let her hand slip between her legs.

Teresa eyes were closed tight now. Debbie was massaging her thighs and Sarah just unbuttoned her top. I could see her bra. She did not resist when Sarah freed her tits. Her nipples were sticking out

Once her boobs were out and Sarah was rubbing them she opened her eyes and saw Sarah’s huge tits in her face. She instinctively took one nipple into her mouth.

Rose had switched again. She was on all fours. Randy was fucking her from behind and she was sucking on Mike’s cock while her husband played with her tits.

Julie was sitting in a chair and motioned for April to come to her. April was soon on her knees licking Julie.

Debbie was now eating Teresa’s pussy while she sucked on Sarah’s tits. Teresa started cuming hard. When she was done Sarah removed her dress and left her sitting there naked with a satisfied look on her face. She was gently rubbing her belly. Her husband still noticed nothing, he was too engrossed in watching Rose being pleasured.

Rose stood up and had Mike lay on the couch. She straddled him. Then she took her husbands cock in her hand and put it in her mouth. Randy too his queue and got behind her. He pushed his cock into her ass. With all holes filled she started bucking like mad. Her orgasm lasted a good five minutes. When she was done she got up and had the men stand around her. Then she knelt. “Cover me with your seed. I want it on my face, in my hair and on my tits. Come on, come for me. You can do it.”

Lindsay and Julie both started cuming at the same time.

Mike was the first to let loose. John was next and then Randy. She was rubbing it into her skin as they shot it all over her. Her one hand slipped between her legs and masturbated to another orgasm.

The men just stood there in disbelief. Then Julie walked over and knelt with her mother. They looked at each other and started kissing.

Rose approached her husband and gave him a big kiss. “I love you”

“Me too.”

Then she turned to Mike “You have a great cock there son. Your’e going to make some woman very happy.” She leaned in and kissed him.

They all rejoined us. They did stay naked. Rose approached me and said “Thank you so much. That was the best gift ever.” She gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Maggie your’e up.” I said out loud.

Maggie got up and walked over to Peter. He looked up at her.

“Stand up Mr. Simons.” He did. She dropped to her knees and freed his cock. Maggie took it into her mouth. Teresa looked a little shocked, but then again she was sitting there naked.

Peter was so shocked that when Maggie slipped off her dress and showed him her incredible rack he blew his load. She swallowed every drop and kept sucking. Soon he was hard again. She sat him down and straddled him. Teresa was now masturbating while watching her husband fuck his former student.

Maggie was still riding Peter hard. I noticed John walk by Teresa. He looked down at her and his cock started getting hard. Teresa noticed it and opened her mouth as an invitation. John looked to Rose.

“Go ahead honey, that’s why were hear.” He moved up a bit and inserted his cock into her mouth.

“I love pregnant women. They get really horny” he said to her. He reached down and massaged her tits and belly. Rose walked over to him. She hugged him from behind, mashing her tits into his back.

“You should fuck her. She looks like she needs it.” She said to her husband.

“Dear would you like John to fuck you?”

She took his cock out of her mouth “That would be great.”

“How would you like it dear?” she asked her

To answer her Teresa got up and turned around. She put her knees on the chair and rested her elbows on the head of the chair. With her ass in the air she said “Would this be ok?” she asked with a little smile. He got behind her and started fucking her.

Rose stood beside her and massaged her breasts.

“How does that feel honey?”

“Oh god it’s been so long.”

Maggie got off of Peter.

“I want you to fuck me in the ass now.” She assumed the same position as Teresa and Peter got behind her. As he slipped his cock into my sister’s ass he noticed for the first time that his wife was part of the show.

“Teresa what are you doing.”

“What the fuck do you care? You won’t touch me. Just keep doing what you’re doing.”

Rose bent down to Teresa. “Would you like a cock to suck dear?”

“Uhmmm, Yes please. That would be very nice” She moaned.

Rose looked at Greg, who had an erection and was masturbating. She pointed at him “you come here before you blow your load.” Greg walked over. Rose guided him to the back of the chair and Teresa wasted no time taking his cock into her mouth.

Teresa was completely immersed in her double fucking.

“I’m going to come” Peter said.

“Pull out and cover my ass.”

He pulled out and shot his load all over Maggie’s ass.

Rose looked up at Lindsay. “Hey Slut get over here and clean this up.” Lindsay bowed her head and came over and licked the Maggie’s ass clean.

“The sight of his girlfriend licking another women’s ass was more then Greg could handle. He shot his load in Teresa’s mouth. She swallowed it all. This triggered her orgasm.

Rose saw the look on John’s face and knew he was going to blow. She leaned down and put her boobs on Teresa’s ass. John pulled out and covered his wife’s boobs with his seed. Rose stood and moved Greg out of the way. Then she feed her tits to Teresa, who eagerly accepted them.

I hadn’t even noticed that Mike had Sue giving him a blow job. Here big tits were out and her ass was out for all to see.

It was then that I realized that mom and I were the only ones not naked yet.

“Well mom that leaves you.”

“Thanks honey. Could all the men please come here?” They all did.

“I’m going to bring out my sister Faith. We recently found out that her and her husband have been drugging and raping young girls.” Everyone gasped.

“Her husband is now in custody and will get his in prison. I need all of you to fuck the shit out of her. I don’t care how much she cries keep pounding her. Just don’t fuck her ass. When you have all had your fun with her, Mark is going to finish it by taking her ass. Then tomorrow she will join her husband in prison.”

They all looked a little shocked.

“Now I’m going to go get her, but I need your cocks hard. Rose, Julie, Maggie, April, Sue and Teresa please come help.”

Rose took Mike’s cock. Julie took Peter. April took Greg. Maggie took Randy. Sue took John. Teresa walked to me.

She undid my pants and pulled out my cock. It was already semi erect. “Oh my god this thing is huge. Please, could you fuck me with it later.”

“Sure thing.” I said.

All the men were now hard. The women went back to there seats. Julie went to Lindsay and forced her between her legs. Teresa looked at Sue and pointed to her pussy. Sue got the message and assumed the position.

That’s when mom came out with Faith blindfolded. She place her facing the five of them. I stood behind her out of site.

“What’s the big surprise?” Faith asked

“Remember how you told me about how you and Chad raped me all those times.”

“Yes” she laughed

“Well it’s pay back bitch.” She ripped off her blindfold. Faith was shocked to see 5 naked men in front of her.

“You will not be able to run or fight them off. Let’s get started.” Mom then ripped off all of Faith’s clothes. She was standing naked in front of us. She had large full beasts and a slim waist with a nice tight ass. She looked scared.

Peter was the first to move. He grabbed her head and forced her mouth onto his erection. John got behind her and slammed his cock into her pussy hard. She was shocked by this and almost fell over. Randy and Mike held her up. Greg waited his turn. They kept switching places for 30 minutes. She was crying and her knees kept buckling. They were pulling and squeezing her tits roughly.

They eventually all came in her pussy or on her face. Just when she thought it was over mom came over.

“Randy, Greg hold her up.” They each took an arm and held her up.

“Mark, come here.” I walked over.

Faith saw my cock for the first time. Her eyes bugged out.

My mother stroked my hard cock.

“This is going into your ass now.”

“No please no more.” She begged.

“Get her down on the ground like the bitch she is” my mother said to the men holding her.

I got behind her and rammed my cock into her ass. Her face fell to the ground hard. I pounded her ass for a good 20 minutes, she cried the whole time. She was about to pass out. My mother looked at me. “Don’t wasted that great sperm on her.” She stripped off her dress and layed naked on the ground. I pulled out and shot my huge load all over her. I covered her tits, stomach and pussy.

Teresa and Lindsay were in absolute shock at the amount of sperm I shot out. Rose was the first to get down and start licking. Teresa soon followed. In no time my mother had no trace of it left.

She got up.

“Faith you will stay on the ground all night with your ass in the air.” She looked to Sarah. “Sarah would you please hose her down like the bitch she is.” Sarah grabbed the garden hose and cleaned her off.

“Anyone who wants more of her feel free.” My mother said. “At 8 in the morning you will get up and go home naked. You will wait there for the police. When they arrest you I want you to confess and give them the rest of the DVD’s.

It was now 7 pm.

“Well I hope you all enjoyed the shows. Sarah has prepared some great food. The rest of the night is a free for all. I think we have all shown a willingness to try new things. Hope you all have fun. I don’t see much point in getting dressed”

Sarah and the girls brought out an incredible feast. We all ate for the next hour.

I approached Sarah. “Great job on the food.”

“Thank you.”

“How about I give you a little reward.” She had a smile on her face

I sat on the couch and wasted no time in sitting on my cock.

“Would you like your tits and clit sucked?”

“That would be great.” she said

“Pick any ladies.” I told her

“I want Debbie and Maggie on my boobs and your mom on my clit.” she said with a big smile.

“Mom, Maggie and Debbie could you come here?” They did

“Mom could you suck on her clit and Debbie and Maggie take care of her tits. She’s worked hard and deserves the best.” The ladies complied. We were drawing a crowd. I noticed Mike jerking off looking at his Debbie’s ass. He walked up behind her and started fucking her. She did not resist.

I fucked Sarah to 3 orgasms before pulling out and aiming my cock at her tits and covering them. I hit the girls in the face at the same time. Watching this Mike shot his load deep into Debbie.

People started paring up and switching after that. Teresa was the first to approach me. She gently took my soft cock in her hands.

“Do you think you could get it hard for me. I really want to fuck you.” My cock sprang to life and I gave her the fucking of her life.

This was our first orgy, but not our last.

Faith went home in the morning with her DVD’s. She was arrested. Her and Chad are serving 25 years in prison.