The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trust

»Do you trust me?« she asked, looking directly into my eyes.

How could I trust someone I hardly knew – then again, some degree of trust would be necessary for what I had met her for… Before I could finish my thought I noticed that my head was already nodding. A smile hushed over her immaculate red lips. Everything about her seemed perfectly controlled, not an hair that was out of place, not one freckle on her skin. Two blue gems piercing right through me framed by long black eyelashes.

»Good.« She carefully placed two little white pills on the table. Instantly a potent mixture of fear and arousal spread through my body. These pills could be anything. Maybe this was all just some weird plot to poison me. Again, my urges were faster than my reasoning: I tried not to think of all the bad things that come in pill-form and hesitantly washed them down with the stale coffee in my cup.

»Meet me in front of the café in a minute« With unearthly elegance she slid into her coat and walked to the door.

Shaking with excitement and trying hard to hide the erection hammering against my trouser-leg, I paid the bill and went outside into the cold autumn air. I had never been to the café before, but she included very detailed instructions on how to get there in her e-mail. I found her online, where she had a somewhat rudimentary web-page describing her as a lifestyle domme open to new subjects, because she just moved to town. After days of staring at the page, which only included one image showing her eyes, I convinced myself to write her. Which led me here.

The crisp breeze already carried the smell of winter and the trees only had a few solitary leaves left on their boney branches. Even though I should be shivering I found the crisp breeze relaxing as it filled my lungs. It was almost as I could feel the oxygen being absorbed into my bloodstream – carrying autumn-air into my brain. My deep breaths seemed to blend with the wind shuffling the leaves over the sidewalk. I closed my eyes and listened to the harmony of my breath and the wind – then I heard the sound of a car-door opening.

»Come on in – you must be freezing out there« Her slender hand was placed on the seat next to her. Leaning toward the passenger seat and giving me a slight look at the lacy frame around her cleavage. This passenger seat was the only place I wanted to be right now.

We drove to the outskirts of the town without exchanging a word – very reduced piano sounds coming from the speaker embedded in the door next to me. Sometimes a whole eternity seemed to pass between the notes. We entered a long avenue leading out of town.

»Have you noticed the trees?« I looked out of the passenger window at the scrawny trees.

»They move by the car so evenly. One after the other. So peaceful« She was right, there was something relaxing about the trees. I fixed my gaze on one until it moved past and then moved back to the first one that appeared in the front.

»That’s right. Just watch the trees move by. Feel your breathing become slow and even, just as the trees move by slow an even.« It was as if something held my head in place. There were just the trees and her words. Moving by taking my eyes with them.

»Good boy. Just relax and watch the trees. Every tree we pass helps you to relax more deeply – and you want to relax don’t you?« Of course I wanted to relax – still I was not sure whether I replied anything. My jaw was slowly dropping and I had trouble focussing. The soft humming of the car seemed to merge with my body as slow breaths effortlessly left and entered my ribcage.

»In a moment we are going to make a turn and park. The moment the car stops moving your eyes will close and you will fall into a deep trance. So much deeper than you are now. So sleepy and obedient. Completely open to my suggestions.«

We made a right and slowly turned into a gravel courtyard. Suddenly the car stopped. Still, I seemed to keep on moving forward into a infinite void, breathing the black velvet smoke of her voice.

»That’s right. Deeper and deeper. My voice is like a beautiful plant. Its roots growing deeper into your subconscious with every gentle breath you take. Feel the roots growing deeper and deeper into your mind. You are much to weak to resist my words as they fill your mind.« Echoing through eons of mist I heard the sound of her unbuckling the seatbelt. Now she was whispering into my ear and I could feel her warm breath and her intoxicating perfume entered the space I was floating in.

»I’m going to give you two very simple instructions and they will implant themselves so very firmly into your subconscious. They will stay with you even after you wake, growing stronger with every second: One. My words are you reality. Whatever I tell you will instantly become real. Two. My words are to be followed exactly. Whatever I tell you to do, you will instantly obey. That’s simply enough for you to understand isn’t it?«

»Yes« Was that me replying? My body seemed so far away.

»That’s yes mistress to you now.« I could almost feel the faint smile on her lips

»Yes mistress.« There was a moment of silence – I cannot say how long, in which I just floated – feeling her words growing in me.

»Good boy. In just a moment, I will snap my fingers. When I do you will awaken, carrying my suggestions in you subconscious like gold in a treasure-chest. Locked so very deep inside of you. Just two very simple rules. So easy to follow. So good to obey.«

Snap. I was sucked back into my body. Into the car. In front of what seemed like a small country estate.

She opened the door and proceeded to the heavy wooden door. How anyone could walk with such grace on the grey gravel was beyond me, her shiny black high heels moving effortlessly, while I was having a hard time walking straight – my mind still slightly hazy. Was it the pills, or was I still under hypnosis? Somehow it all happened to fast for me to comprehend. All I could do is trust her.

We went directly through the hall into a huge room with stucco decorations on the ceiling and tall windows facing the slowly setting sun. She sat on the only chair in the room, taking time to adjust her black dress.

»You seem a little uneasy on your feet. Maybe you should kneel.«

»Yes mistress« I fell on my knees right where I stood.

»You also have the worst taste in clothing. Take them off little slave boy.«

I struggled to get rid of my clothing without getting up. She seemed both amused and disgusted at the sight.

»Good. Now come here.«

I crawled towards her and cowered at her feet. As I looked up, I caught the tiniest glimpse of her stocking tops – I could almost smell the nylon on her alabaster legs. I was raging with arousal.

»Why don’t you make you yourself useful and get me my whip from over there.“ The red nail polish of her index finger pointed to a box at the far side of the room.

I started crawling again.

»Oh, and I almost forgot – you may notice that with each second you are getting weaker. It is like the floor is sucking the strength from your body.«

I stumbled, but managed to get on my knees again. I wanted to obey, but my arms wouldn’t carry me any further. I fell on my side as my left arm gave in to the weakness that was rapidly enveloping my body. I tried to push myself forward with my legs, but all I managed to do was to waste my last bit of energy. I was trapped inside my own body.

»That’s right. You are so weak, even your eyelids lack the energy to stay open.« My eyes slammed shut, leaving me in the dark.

»Seems like you aren’t so useful after all. I guess I’ll have to fetch it myself.« I heard her getting up, straightening her dress once again, perfect hands moving over the black fabric just above her thighs. Clicking of shoes on the same cold wooden floor against which my motionless cheek was pressed.

»You know being a hypnotist has many advantages. For example, it saves me a lot of energy –” the box opens with a screeching sound »I don’t have to use any strength, I use my whip more like a magic wand.» her voice coming closer again « Yet you will feel the pain wherever it touches you – be sure of that.«

A sharp stinging pain on the sole of my right foot. Still, I was paralyzed, lying helplessly on the floor of an manor god knows where. As she moved the whip up my leg a drumroll of strokes fired through my body. Tears joined the saliva on the floor next to my face. Another hit on my back even more painful than the ones before. I could hear the snap of the whip, feel my skin turning red.

The clicking of her heels stopped right next to my head. »Aw, the little man is crying. Listen, I have a good heart, so I’ll make it up to you. From now on, my magic whip won’t hurt you but not only restore the strength to the area it touches but also send out waves of pleasure. Sounds fun right? Let’s try it.«

The second her whip touched my right hand, my fingers jumped with excitement. She was right about the waves – pleasure ricocheted through every nerve of my body. As she caressed my head my reinvigorated voice-chords let out a series of moans and my eyes were suddenly wide open again.

She bend down, her face close to mine, perfect cleavage just above my head, bent knees wrapped in black nylon so close to me, dress ridden up enough to reveal the garter clip, whip moving though my hair.

»You would like to touch yourself, wouldn’t you pet?«

I was able to fit a muffled »yes mistress« between my short breaths.

»Too bad you can’t move your arms. Imagine how good it would feel to rub your cock while staring at my legs. You like my legs don’t you?«

»Yes mistress I do«

»I can tell.« Her whip touched my forehead filling my body with a vibrating sensation of pure bliss.

»You’re lucky. I feel especially nice today. I’ll allow you to stroke that little cock of yours.« The whip moved along my arm freeing it from its paralysis. I simply had to grab my throbbing penis and violently stroke it. She turned around walking back to her seat – slowly, to make sure I got a good look of her stocking-seams. Still unable to move for the most part, stroking was all I cared for right now. My eyes move up from her shoes along the seams to her ass and every inch my gaze moved up took me closer to orgasm. I could feel it building in me, it was like my whole body was filled with hot jelly – waiting to explode. Hand sliding up and down, balls pressed against the smooth floor. Every inch of my body belonged to her – muscles of her calves moving as she walked forward – stocking seams leading me to ecstasy. oh god, it felt so good.

It only took me seconds to cum. She sat down.

»Now look at the mess you made. Disgusting. Listen pet: You now feel the strength returning to you body. For one simple reason. To use your filthy little tongue to clean up my floor.«

My mouth was sticky with semen before I finished saying yes mistress. Again, her words had turned me into her mindless slave. Not even trying to question anymore, just acting, swallowing what tasted like thick snot. I was careful to get every bit of the floor, sucking on the small gaps in the flooring to make sure it was clean. Tongue moving carefully parallel to the wood tiles. Trying to dry my own saliva by spreading it with my arms and hands.

She sounded somewhat pleased: »Good boy. I think we had enough fun for today. Get dressed. There is a bus stop a few miles down the road. Since you enjoyed the avenue so much, I’m sure you won’t mind walking. I’ll call you if I ever get utterly bored.«

I scrambled to get my clothes back on, and hurried out of the house. Limping because of the pain in my leg yet somehow happier than I have ever been. Life was simple now, there where just two rules to follow.