The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: The usual. This is a work of adult fiction and bears no relation to reality. If you think this is disgusting, you should see some of the other stuff around here.

Copyright © 1998 by Walter Ego. Permission granted to archive if and only if no fee (including any form of “Adult Verification”) is charged to read the file. If anyone pays a cent to anyone to read your site, you can’t use this without the express permission of (and payment to) the author. This paragraph must be included as part of any archive.

Comments, curses, etc. to

The Truth (mm mc)

I took my breakup with Barbara very hard. I had thought I had finally found the one woman I always desired, and suddenly, out of the blue, she announces it’s over. I was totally dejected. For months, I did little but go back and forth to work, and sit in my apartment staring at the walls.

That’s when I ran into Steve. He was an old friend from college and, to tell you the truth, I didn’t even know he was still in town. I ran into him at the Food Giant. He seemed delighted to see me. Then, he asked me how I was.

It opened a floodgates. I had been bottling everything in, and all my feelings suddenly burst out. Steve seemed to encourage it with a few very sympathetic sounds.

“I’m sorry,” I said to him when I finished. “You probably aren’t interested in listening to problems like this.”

“On the contrary,” he said. “I’m very used to it. I’m a psychologist.”

“Really?”

“No shit. License and everything.” He grinned. “Look, I can tell you probably still want to talk. Why don’t you come over to my place?”

“I don’t want to impose.”

“Of course you won’t What are friends for? Besides, why pass up a free session? People usually pay me eighty bucks an hour.”

I smiled back at him. “OK,” I said. It couldn’t hurt.

* * *

Steve lived in a big old apartment with a view of the river. He had already brought out a couple of beers when I got there. “Feeling any better?”

“A little,” I said.

We talked a little, sipping our drinks. I let Steve fill me in with his life, though, as he put it, there was little to tell. He did well in his practice and lived alone. “No problems with women,” he said, and laughed.

The sentence depressed me. “God,” I said. “I miss her so much.”

Steve gave me an appraising look. “You know, George, this moping isn’t good for you.”

“Tell me about it,” I said. “I guess I still need more time.”

“Maybe. Or maybe there is a quicker way. I bet you’d jump at that chance.”

I looked at him dubiously. “You have something in mind. What?”

“Hypnotism.”

If his goal was the cheer me up by making me laugh, he was a success. “I don’t believe in that mumbo jumbo.”

Steve nodded. “A lot of my patients feel that way, too. You see all the stupid stuff on TV and the cheap Las Vegas type of shows and you think it’s all a big joke. But it can be a very helpful tool. The mind is a very powerful thing; it can make you miserable, or it can cure you.”

“What? Are you saying you can make me forget about Barbara?”

“No. This is hypnotism, not magic. It can only help you do what you want to do in the first place.”

I thought about it for a few minutes. I was doing myself no good the way I was acting. This idea, as crazy as it seemed, might just be a way to get back my equilibrium. “OK,” I finally said. “I’m willing.”

“Are you sure? It won’t work if you have too many second thoughts.”

“Hell, yes,” I said. “I can’t go on moping the rest of my life. What do you want me to do? Stare at a watch or something?”

“I leave that to Las Vegas. No, just pick something. Anything.”

I looked around the room. My eyes lighted on the empty beer bottle. ‘That,” I said.

Steve nodded. “Good choice. Now look at it. Look at it carefully. It’s a very special bottle, you see. But you have to keep looking to find out why.” His voice lowered as he contined; to me, it was still a bottle. “Keep watching. It’s so interesting. So important. But you have to LOOK at it. You have to see it. Focus in on it. Watch the play of light upon it. It’s all so interesting. Fascinating even. You never knew how fascinating it could be.” His voice was soft now. “See the light. See the shape. Fascinating. So fascinating.”

It WAS interesting, I thought

Steve went on. “You like watching it. You find it very calming, very relaxing. Feel yourself become calm. Feel yourself floating. Keep watching it. The rest of you doesn’t matter. All you want to do it reach for this calm, relaxing feeling. You know by watching the bottle, you can become calm and relaxed.” He paused a moment. “Take a deep breath, then let the air out.”

I did as he said.

“That’s relaxing. So relaxing. Do it again, and each time you will relax more.”

I took another deep breath, then let it out.

“All your tension is leaving you. You feel happy and warm inside. Comfortable. Very comfortable. Feel yourself drifting away from yourself. Drifting. Floating.”

I WAS floating. It felt like it was moving in a gentle soft spiral. I kept my eyes on the beer bottle; I didn’t want to lose the pleasant feeling.

“So nice, so pleasant, just to drift away. Let yourself drift. You are in good hands. You can trust me completely. Just let yourself go. Let yourself float away from your cares. There’s nothing to worry about. You trust me. You want to do whatever I ask. It’s so nice to move away from your cares. You want to obey me.” He paused a moment, then asked, “what do you want?”

I was confused for a moment, and almost pulled away from the warm happy place. Then a voice from far away answered. “Obey you.” I think it may have been mine.

“Very good,” Steve said. “Now, as you float, you find your eyelids are getting pleasantly heavy. You want to fall into a deep, restful sleep. Feel yourself floating down into it, relaxing totally. You find it hard to keep your eyelids open. You won’t try to fight it. You will fall asleep, but still listen to my commands. It may seem odd, but you will find it easier to listen once you drop off. Understand?”

“Yes,” my voice said. It was so hard to keep my eyelids open. I needed to sleep.

“When I count to three, you will fall deeply asleep, but you will still hear me and follow my commands. You will sleep until I tell you to wake up. You will listen to me as you sleep, and obey my words. They will be what you really want to do. Understand?”

“Yes.” It was all so simple that way.

“One . . . ”

I felt myself drifting further.

“Two.”

So tired, so peaceful, so happy.

“Three.”

I fell asleep.

* * *

I woke up.

I was seated on Steve’s couch. He was sitting right next to me. “How do you feel?” he asked.

“Feel?” I thought about it. “OK. What did you do?”

“Nothing you didn’t want. You know it’s true that I couldn’t make you do anything against our will. So, what about Barbara?”

“Barbara?” It took me a moment to place the name. “Oh, her.”

“How do you feel about her now?”

I tried to think. I remembered we had broken up, and that I was upset.

Or was I? It was as though that were a long lost part of me, a memory so faded that it ceased to have any power over me. I was looking at it more logically now. It was sad that it ended, of course, but I was really better off without her. “Much better.”

Steve beamed. He placed a hand on my arm; it felt reassuring. I was grateful to him for all his help. I told him so.

He smiled again. This time, he leaned closer. Then, he kissed me.

It surprised me. I felt I should have pulled away, avoided it, yet, for some reason, I felt unable to take the action. Instead, to my surprise, I kissed back.

He broke the kiss, and smiled again. “I’ve been wanting to do that ever since I knew you in college.”

I felt a tremendous warm feeling for him. “And I’ve . . . ”

Whoa, I thought. This was all too much. I stood up to leave. “You’ve done something to me! You’ve hypnotized me into feeling this way.”

“Of course not,” Steve said. “You can’t make people do what they don’t want anyway.”

“Well, I don’t want this! You’re abusing your doctor/patient relationship!”

“I’m not your doctor,” he pointed out. “I’m just a friend. Or maybe more than that.”

“No chance,” I said. “I’m leaving now. And I never want to see your face again.”

“We’ll see,” Steve said. “Now, sit down, boy.”

And I was sitting. I don’t remember doing it; all I remember was being back on the couch next to him.

“Stop being so bothered,” Steve said. “Think of this as an opportunity.”

A part of me was frightened about the way I had done what he had told. But I really wasn’t thinking about that. I mostly wanted to listen to Steve.

“Do you want me?” Steve asked. “Sexually, I mean.”

“No,” I said. “I’m not interested in men.”

“Are you sure? Tell the truth.”

“No!”

“You’ve never fantasized about it? Tell the truth, boy. You know you have to tell me the truth.”

There were time, of course. You jack off and somehow the idea of a man being there with you slips into your thoughts. But I couldn’t tell that to anyone.

But it was the truth. I told Steve.

He seemed pleased. “Very good,” he said. “And I bet you’ve seen a few porn films, too.”

“Just straight ones.”

“Ah, but you’ve noticed the men. Their cocks. You’ve watched their cocks.”

Had I? No . . .

Steve’s voice was in a whisper. “Yes. You have.”

I realized he was right. How did he know? “Yes,” I said.

“I thought so. You certainly got turned on that time you saw me in the shower back in college.”

I frowned. “Don’t remember that.”

“Sure you do. Think hard. Remember it?”

“No . . . ”

“Let me describe it. I was showering, just finished up, when you came into the shower. You stared at me. You stared at my cock. I asked you if you liked what you saw, and you got very embarassed. Later, you went back to your room and masturbated thinking about it. Remember it, boy.”

And I did remember. How could I put something like that so far out of my mind? Up until he told me to remember, I would have sworn it didn’t happen. But he told me to remmber and I did. “Yes,” I said. “I remember.”

Steve smiled. “I knew you would, once I reminded you. And you’ve thought about it a lot over the years. You’ve masturbated to it many a time. Often, you’d even think about it when you were fucking a woman.”

“No,” I murmured. I vaguely felt something was wrong here.

“Yes, boy. Yes.”

“Yes,” I said, and everything was all right again.

“You are gay, then.”

I shook my head. “No. No, I’m not.”

“Look at the evidence, George. You like looking at cocks. You masturbate—and fuck—thinking of men. I’m a psychologist. I know these things. You are gay."^¿

I felt a touch of panic. No, I wasn’t. But he was right. All these things were true. I had forgotten them.

“It’s all right,” Steve said soothingly. “I know you’ve repressed all this. That’s not unusual. But now you know the truth.”

“The truth,” I murmured.

“The truth is, you’d like to suck cock. You’d like to have a stong man fucking you in the ass. You’d ... ”

“NO!” I screamed. “No. I’d hate that. I’d never want that.”

“Relax,” Steve said. He gently touched my hand, then my face. “I know how disorienting this can be. I’ll help you through it.”

I felt grateful. “Thanks,” I murmured. I felt a gentle warmth at his kindness.

“So you think you don’t really want a man filling you ass, or you mouth?”

I shook my head. “Never. Never even thought about it.”

He nodded. “That’s the answer, then. You were afraid to think about it. Afraid that what it might mean.”

“I guess,” I muttered.

“But you have nothing to fear. You know you’re gay, so it doesn’t matter.”

“No,” I said. “I could never—”

“It no longer bothers you, boy,” he commanded.

I felt as though a weight had been lifted. Something had changed, and my fears were suddenly gone. I realized he was right, that I had only feared it because I wanted it so much. It now struck me as foolish that I had the slightest doubts.

“Would you like to have me fuck you?”

I thought about it. Now that I had seen the reality, I realized I loved the idea. In a way, I was anxious to have Steve’s cock buried deep inside me. “Yes,” I whispered.

He softly stroked my cheek. “Good, boy. You like being my boy, don’t you?”

I pressed his hand to my lips. “Yes, sir.”

“Good. Now I want you to think. Think of the perfect way to start our new relationship. Not through any tricks or stories, but through your desire. You come in here, and something happens to make you realize you are mine. It will be passionate, and romantic, and just perfect for you. Think, boy. Think.”

“Yes, sir,” I said. I thought.

“Well?”

“I’m here,” I said. “And you go away for a few minutes. I start to wonder where you are.” My cock was stiffening as I spoke; the fantasy was so perfect. “I go looking. I find you in your bedroom. You’re naked and your cock is stiff. I climb in bed with you and we make love.”

“Good, boy,” Steve said, and I beamed. “Very good.” He thought for a moment. “When I tell you to sleep, you will fall back into your trance. You won’t remember any of this conversation, but you will remember its conclusions: that you are my boy.” He paused. “You know, I could have just taken you in your sleep, like the others; you would have woken up with a sore ass and no memories. But this time I wanted more. You can’t hypnotize someone to become gay against his will. But you can CHANGE his will.” He smiled. “That shower story was true, you know. Only I was describing how I felt when I saw YOU. And now, that dream has come true. I think this is the beginning of a wonderful relationship. Sleep, boy.”

I fell asleep.

* * *

I woke up.

Steve wasn’t there and I wondered what happened to him. He was supposed to hypnotize me, but nothing happened. Nothing at all.

I went looking at him.

I found him in his bedroom. He was naked.

I remembered how it was back in college, when I saw his cock and wanted it. I wanted it now, more than ever. I wanted to taste it, to feel it inside me.

I was in love. Forever. And that was the truth.

I climbed into bed with my master.

end