The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Truth In Advertising

I was excited as I rang MzDominica’s doorbell. I was going to get a weekend of hypnodomination. I had used most of MzDominica’s mp3’s, and gotten hypnotized online a number of times, as well, but this was my first in-person session. I had gone whole hog, and bought the “weekend special.” It was now Friday evening, and from now until Sunday night, I would be used for MzDominica’s pleasure, and, I hoped, my own. I had discussed with the Mistress what to expect from the weekend; that I would be triggered, hypnotized, turned into a willing plaything for MzDominica, and taken to depths of obedience I had not been able to reach previously.

MzDominica greeted me at the door. She was appropriately dressed in a long black dress, but my eyes went directly to Her black boots. As with most of MzDominica’s “boy slaves,” I had listened to the Hypnotic Boots series, and just the sight of them was enough to put me into light trance. MzDominica knew who I was, and said,

“Must obey Dominica!”

“I must obey Dominica.” I replied. With that, I went the rest of the way into deep trance.

“Come into the dungeon, and unpack your bag, slave,” said MzDominica. Through the haze, I was a bit surprised. In video, MzDominica was usually either severe or sexy. But now, she appeared quite amused. I was excited by the possibilities that this entailed. I went into the room Dominica indicated, and unpacked my bag. I hadn’t carried much; only what the Mistress commanded me to bring. When I was finished, I turned around, and there was the Mistress.

“Must obey Dominica!” she repeated, giving her standard trigger. She also gave a few triggers that she knew would bring me under. She then went through suggestions to increase my trance. Within 10 minutes, I was on my knees, prostrate before my Mistress. I was in a state of complete obedience.

“Now, there is something we must discuss,” said MzDominica. A chill went through me. But I was discrete. Wasn’t I? But my worst fears were confirmed. “I know that you have been going to other Mistresses. Well, slaves do that. But I have been told that you have given copies of my mp3’s to one of them. Is that true?”

I wanted to lie. I wanted to just say, “No.” But, I had to tell MzDominica the truth. “Yuh…. Yes, Mistress.” The chill increased.

“Well, I think I will make the punishment fit the crime. Don’t worry, slave. You are just a slave, and not expected to have much willpower. So, as a punishment, I will give you what you want. Now, confess, slave. I know you have not listened to my Jessica, Suzi or Satina trances. Tell me why?”

“I was afraid, Mistress.” I confessed. “I’m really turned on by the idea of becoming a slave girl for the Mistress, but I was afraid of losing my masculinity.”

“Well, that was nothing to worry about,” replied MzDominica with a smile. “Now, listen carefully.” And She proceeded to give me another series of commands, which I could not understand with my conscious mind. But my subconscious mind, already open to obedience to my Mistress, believed every single word. MzDominica’s words went through my mind, becoming a part of my essence, subtly and not so subtly changing that essence. Time seemed to stand still…

I woke up the next morning, out of trance, to an alarm clock going off. I looked. It was 6 AM.

I must admit I was disappointed. My first night had gone by, and I didn’t even remember what happened. I remembered being brought under, and remembered.... uh, oh! I had confessed to the Mistress my pirating Her trances to, well, it didn’t really matter. What mattered was that I had made the Mistress angry, and let myself get under Her power. But I didn’t feel any different. I took a shower, put on my makeup, a nice bra, and my cheerleading outfit, complete with miniskirt and a pair of go-go boots. I looked at myself in the mirror. No, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. While I was looking, I heard a voice behind me.

“What’s your name, slave?” asked MzDominica.

I thought for a second, thinking it might be a trick, but, no, I knew my name very well. “It’s Jessica, Mistress.”

“Come with me, slave.”

I went down on my hands and knees, and followed MzDominica out of the room. MzDominica sat down to breakfast. “You may join me for breakfast.”

“Thank you, Mistress.” I replied, a little puzzled at MzDominica’s treating me like a friend rather than a slave. But, I went to the dog dish next to MzDominica’s chair, and proceeded to have my breakfast, wiping my mouth with a napkin when I was done.

“Oh, look”, said MzDominica. “I spilled some coffee on my boot. Why don’t you be a good girl and clean it up, Jessica.”

“Yes, Mistress”, I replied happily, as I went to MzDominica’s boot, and licked it clean. “Thank you, Mistress.” I said.

“Now, we have something special planned for this afternoon, so I want to make sure you’re ready for it. Does that make you happy?”

“If you are happy, then I am happy, Mistress.” I replied.

“Well, first let’s see how you cleaned yourself. Let’s go into the bathroom, and then present yourself to me.”

After entering the bathroom, I took off all my clothing, and showed myself to MzDominica.

“You did OK in the shower, but that’s far too much body hair. Let’s shave it off.” said MzDominica. She took an electric razor and proceeded to shave my body, except for a heart-shaped bit around my clit. She also reapplied the makeup to my face, and added a wig. She led me into the dungeon.

“Now, to give you one more piece of cleaning. We want to make sure you are clean inside and out. Get into the stocks,” commanded MzDominica, and I put my hands and head into the stocks. MzDominica took out an enema bag, hose, and a butt plug nozzle.

“Relaxation mode” said MzDominica, and every muscle in my body relaxed completely. My ass was now completely loose; MzDominica could have inserted her fist, if she desired. Instead, she inserted the nozzle, and said, “Tighten up.” Now, I was holding tightly onto the plug; I would not be able to release it. MzDominica opened the nozzle, and the soapy water flowed into me. My eyes bugged out as the water ran inside me; I had never had an enema before. Suddenly, there was a sharp pain in my stomach. I had to go. Bad.

“I beg to be allowed to go.” I whimpered.

“What do you want to do more than anything else?” asked MzDominica.

“I want to go!!!!” I cried. That was an odd question, I thought.

“That will have to do for now. Release.” she said, and with that, I opened up, into a bucket that had been placed for the purpose.

“Once more.” said MzDominica. “Relaxation mode!” She repeated the previous procedure. This time, the pain was not as great, and the water was coming out clear. My entire system had been cleaned out. My cunt was dripping, and my clit was rock hard.

“Look inside your head. What do you see?”

I thought. I examined my mind, and there I saw MzDominica, sitting there, in Her leather chair. “Must obey Dominica!” she commanded.

“I see you, telling me to obey you.” I replied.

“Good girl.” she replied. When she said that, a wave of pleasure went through my body. I realized that I would do almost anything to hear MzDominica say, “Good girl” to me.

“Does Jessica want to cum?” asked MzDominica.

“Yes, Jessica wants to cum!” I cried out. “I beg for permission to cum!”

“Permission to cum goes to loyal slaves, not slaves who sell me to the first domme that comes their way!”

I blushed, heavily. I had sold the Mistress out, and I felt worthless. For some reason, that made me want to cum even more. In order to get permission to cum, I had to please Dominica. But I did not know what she wanted. I squirmed in the stocks.

“Put your ass up.” commanded MzDominica, and I moved myself so that my ass was sticking as high as it could go. MzDominica walked in front of me. She was wearing a strap-on. “Suck it!” commanded MzDominica. I greedily took MzDominica’s cock into my mouth, and liked and sucked it greedily. “Jessica’s a good little cocksucker, isn’t she?” laughed MzDominica.

“mppphhhmpphhhh!” I replied, cock still in mouth.

“Good girl!” said, MzDominica. “Now it is nice and moist, I’m going to put it in your cunt. But you still are not allowed to cum.” With that, she proceeded to deflower my virgin asshole. I had expected pain, but it felt good. I felt MzDominica inside of me, and I felt owned. She was inside my body, and She was inside my mind. It was pure pleasure. I wanted even more to cum, but I could not. The Mistress said I could not cum, and therefore I could no cum.

“You are taking the commands very well. We are now going to make you even deeper.”

She proceeded to give me a trigger. I don’t even remember what the trigger was. I don’t remember what happened to me then. But I do remember waking up. I was still in the stocks, but I was no longer locked in.

“Look at yourself in the mirror.” said MzDominica. I did, and saw that I had the cheerleader outfit back on. Well, actually, the beautiful young woman looking back at me in the mirror had a cheerleading uniform on. I felt my breasts and my cunt. There was something different, but I wasn’t sure what. I did a mental inventory. I was Jessica, MzDominica’s lesbian slavegirl. No, everything seemed to be right to me. The only thing wrong was that I was throbbing with a need to cum, and I could not do so.

“Follow me. You have a little performance to do this afternoon,” said MzDominica. Afternoon? Wasn’t it just morning? The weekend was flying by, and I was barely noticing it. MzDominica was clearly trancing me, but I didn’t notice any effects. It was just a normal domming session, as nearly as I could tell.

MzDominica led me by my leash into the other room. I blushed a little. There were several women sitting on chairs, looking at me.

“Normally, I command you to obey only Me.” said MzDominica. “However, since you want to obey other Mistresses, I figured I’d give you what you want. You will obey any command anybody gives you. But I get to go first. Suck my ass, slave.”

I saw MzDominica’s ass. I was surprised I hadn’t realized it before, but it was the most desirable thing I had ever seen. I desperately wanted to work my tongue around the rim of her asshole. I said, “Must obey Dominica”, and licked greedily. Ever taste was a piece of heaven. For some reason, the people in the audience were laughing.

“Hey, cheerleader, let’s see a cheer!” said one. What was I doing licking MzDominica’s ass? I was supposed to be leading a cheer! So I started dancing, and leading a cheer, and the audience applauded. This made my cunt all drippy, so I danced even more. I desperately wanted to cum, but, for some reason I couldn’t quite recall, I couldn’t.

“You’re a dog now!” yelled another woman in the audience. And, of course, I was a dog. What was I doing on my hind legs? I went down on all fours, like I was supposed to. I started barking. The woman took off her boot, held out her foot, and said, “Lick, bitch!” So I trotted over to her foot, and started licking. I was a dog, and dogs are supposed to lick. I licked and licked, as she lay back happily, and the audience laughed.

“Let me try that!” said another, sticking out her foot. “Lick my foot, dogslave!” and I started licking her foot. She was my Mistress and I had to obey her. I licked and licked. I was still throbbing with the need to cum, but when my hand went to touch myself, I found it was as if there was an invisible barrier preventing me. I heard laughter in the background; they must have been watching my efforts.

“You’ve had enough!” said yet another. “Let me try something! Jessica, stop licking. And look at yourself! Your hands are now your feet, and your feet are now your hands!” I looked. What was I doing, wearing boots on my hands? I had to put them on my feet. I did, and the Mistresses started laughing again. I tried to stand up, but, for some reason, I couldn’t do it. They laughed more.

MzDominica smiled. “I’ll tell you what, Jessica. I’ll let you cum, if you do one thing for me.” She put a pitcher of water and a glass on the floor. “Pour me a glass of water, and you will be allowed to cum.” I eagerly crawled to the pitcher; I desperately wanted to cum, but still had trouble walking, for some reason. I tried to pick up the pitcher, but I couldn’t. I tried and tried, but my hands had become so clumsy, I couldn’t pick up the pitcher at all. “Please, Mistress, please let me cum!!!” I cried out, but all I received was more laughter.

“Time’s up!” said MzDominica. “Your hands and feet are back to normal again!” Once again, I found myself with my boots on my hands, and I seemed to be trying to hold the pitcher in my feet. I put things aright again.

“Now, Jessica, you’ve been a good girl. But were you a good boy?” asked MzDominica.

“No, Mistress. I was a bad boy.” I confessed.

“And what happens to bad boys when they misbehave?” asked MzDominica.

“Th.. they get punished.” I replied, suddenly very nervous.

“I think this girl needs a spanking. What do you all think?” asked MzDominica.

They all responded in unison. “This girl needs a spanking.” It was only then I realized that they were all dressed just like me. And I realized that my voice was included in the group.

“Stand in line, and give this girl what she needs.” What I needed was to cum. But I also needed a spanking. The Mistress said I needed one, and therefore I needed one. I obediently went over the first Mistress’s knees, and lifted my skirt.

“Since you are being punished, you should count off,” commanded MzDominica.

“Ow! One!” I cried. I was surprised by the strength of this woman. “Ow! Two!” I counted as every whack hit my bare, hairless ass. When I said, “Ow! Ten”, I was sent to the next Mistress. By the time I was done (and realized that there were six Mistresses other than MzDominica), my ass was comletely sore. All the pain did was make me want to cum even more.

“Please, Mistress. Let me cum!” I begged.

“Cumming is for obedient slaves,” replied MzDominica. “And you still haven’t proven that you are worthy.” She looked around. “All subs now!” I looked at Her. I noticed that all the Mistresses were looking at Her, too. “Jessica, stand over there!”

I stood where MzDominica had indicated. And so did the other Mistresses. No, not just Mistresses. They were all Jessica too. We were all Jessica, standing in front of MzDominica, ready to obey.

“Raise your right foot!” commanded MzDominica.

“Yes, Mistress!” we replied, and we raised our right foot.

“Must obey Dominica!” said MzDominica.

“Must obey Dominica!” we replied.

“Put down your foot!” commanded MzDominica.

“Yes, Mistress!” we replied, and we put down our foot. In the back of my mind, I realized that I was no longer one person. I was Jessica. So were the women next to me. We were all Jessica, a single mind in seven bodies, all controlled by MzDominica.

“Get on your hands and knees, in a circle, facing clockwise.” We did. And there we were, on the floor, on our hands and knees, staring at our boots and asses.

“Kiss your asses!” commanded MzDominica, and I found myself kissing the ass in front of me, but, as I was kissing, I felt the kisses. We were a circle of seven girls, kissing our own asses, showing submission to ourselves. I wanted to cum more than ever. I don’t know how long we continued, but finally, MzDominica said, “Jessica, stand up.”

We all stood up. MzDominica said “Sub Commanders, take these cups. You may cum.” Now, I was no longer part of the larger Jessica. The other Jessicas all came. Their juices flowed into the paper cups that MzDominica provided. She combined them all into one cup.

“You are a cum slut, Jessica, aren’t you?” She worded it as a question, but it was clearly a command.

“Yes, Mistress. I am a cum slut.” I replied.

“Well, here are the juices of the other Jessicas. Enjoy it.”

I looked at the cup She offered me. It was filled with the cum juices of the Jessicas. It was liquid pleasure. I sipped it down, trying to extend the pleasure as much as possible. I licked up every drop.

“Now, thank the other Jessicas properly. Kiss their boots,” commanded MzDominica. I went to each Jessica, in turn, and kissed their boots. I wanted to cum even more than ever. But I could not, as long as Mistress commanded me not to do so.

“Subcommanders, wake up!” commanded MzDominica, and the 6 other Jessicas suddenly started shaking their heads and looking at themselves. “Jessica”, said MzDominica to me. “You will not be able to understand what anybody is saying until I snap my fingers!”

Suddenly, everybody started speaking nonsense. MzDominica was clearly talking to the other Jessicas, but I could not understand a single word they said. For some reason, I found this amusing, and started giggling. My hand went to my cunt, but I still could not touch it. I had to do something. I automatically said, “Must obey Dominica.” That made me feel better. So I continued to repeat, “Must obey Dominica, must obey Dominica, must obey Dominica” again and again.

I heard the snapping of fingers. “Good girl.” said MzDominica. I saw that the other Jessicas weren’t there anymore. “You have put yourself into trance. You have pleased Dominica. You still can’t cum, but now I may let you cum before the weekend is over.”

“Thank you, Mistress.” I said, gratefully.

“Now is a good time to see how you feel what has happened to you. Wake up!” said MzDominica.

I realized that I was not Jessica. I was a man. My breasts disappeared, and my cunt turned into a penis. My ass was still quite sore. And I had remembered virtually everything that happened. And I was STILL aching to cum. But, when my hand went to my erect member, I found I could not touch myself. I started squirming in need.

“How did you turn me into a Jessica so quickly?” I asked MzDominica.

“That was easy. You wanted to become a Jessica. You were just afraid. I removed your fear, and you accepted your new role quite readily. Are you still afraid of losing your masculinity?”

I knew that, yes or no, I had to tell the truth to MzDominica. I was about to say, “Yes” when I remembered how incredibly horny I felt, how incredibly good serving MzDominica as a Jessica felt. “No, Mistress. I am not afraid. I am Yours to command.”

“And what is it that you desire most, right now?” asked MzDominica.

“I want to CUMMMMMM!!!!!!” I cried.

“Not yet, slave. You are not ready to cum,” replied MzDominica.

Tears were coming out of my eyes. “Please Mistress! I beg you Mistress! Please, let me cum!”

I don’t recall what MzDominica said, but suddenly, I was Jessica again.

“You want me to please you,” said MzDominica. “But how are you going to please me?”

I found myself on my knees. “I beg to please MzDominica. Please tell me how i may please You.”

She sat down. “I need a footstool. Get me one, slave.”

I looked around and saw no footstool. I crawled to MzDominica, and went on my hands and knees in front of her.

“Very inventive, slave.” said MzDominica. She proceeded to rest her booted feet on my back. It felt incredible, feeling my Mistress’s boots against me. I desperately wanted to cum, but I still could not. I heard some paper rustling; MzDominica must have been reading. She shifted Her feet every now and then. Every time she did, and electric shock went through me. I wanted to beg MzDominica to let me cum, but I was a footstool, and footstools don’t talk. She hadn’t commanded me not to talk, but somehow, I just knew it.

I was in a room. I was standing. I looked at myself. It was no illusion; I had become truly female. I looked to my side. There was MzDominica. But I barely came up to Her waist. Either She had grown or I had shrunk.

“I’ve made it so much easier for you to serve Me”, said MzDominica. “You can easily reach My Feet, and you can suck My Ass without even leaning over!”

“Thank you, MzDominica”, I said. “Thank you, thank you!”

“Who gave you permission to speak, slave?” a voice from nowhere said. I opened my eyes. I had fallen asleep, and was dreaming.

“I’m sorry Mistress!” I said.

“You’re still not serving Dominica properly. At this rate, you’re never going to cum again!” replied the Mistress.

My need to cum was so strong that I could barely contain myself. “Please, MzDominica. Even in my dreams, i serve You! Please let me cum!”

“You’re clearly not ready yet.” said MzDominica. The way She said it, I realized that there was something that She wanted. If i could give it to Her, i would be allowed to cum. But She was not going to tell me what it was. i was going to have to figure it out for myself.

“Well, at least you can make yourself useful. Get these boots off my feet, and give me a massage.”

i removed the Boots from Her feet. i put my nose near, so that i could catch Her Scent. Then, i carefully and lovingly massaged Her Feet. i forgot that i was there. i forgot that She was there. i even forgot that i had to cum. All that was there was Her Feet, and i was to serve Them.

i smelled a different scent in the air.

“Look at me.” came a voice. It was the voice of my Mistress. i realized again who i was, who She was, where i was, and that i desperately needed to cum. i looked at Her. She was smoking a cigarette, with a long holder. Something in the back of my mind clicked. The words just flowed out of my mouth.

“Must obey MzDominica’s cigarette holder.”

“No bad.” said MzDominica. “You remembered. Cum.”

A wave of pleasure went through my body. My hand started moving towards my clitoris.

“Stop.” said MzDominica. “That was enough reward for now.”

While i loved the pleasure, it only served to increase my frustration. “Please let me c....”

I stopped, because MzDominica blew Her Smoke in my face.

“Breathe in the scent. It is My Drug. A Drug for which there is no cure. You are addicted to Dominica. Say it!”

i felt the drug going through my system. “i am addicted to Dominica.” i said.

“Say it again!”

“i am addicted to Dominica.”

“Say it again!”

“i am addicted to Dominica!”

A bell rang in the background.

“Ah!” said the Mistress. “Dinner is ready.” i realized that there must be other slaves around. i just didn’t see them. “Follow Me into the dining area.”

MzDominica sat down, and ate Her dinner. When She was finished, She put Her plate on the floor. “You may eat the leftovers, while I get ready.” the Mistress said.

“Thank You, Mistress.” i greedily eyed the bits and pieces on the plate. It had the Mistress’s spit on it. i got down on my hands and knees, and licked the plates clean. But as i ate, the need to cum became only stronger.

“What’s bothering you, Jessica?” asked MzDominica. “What do you want?”

“i want to CUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!” i said.

“No, you’re not quite ready yet.” was Her reply. “Go clean yourself up. We are going out for the evening.”

i went to clean myself up. A part of me was telling me that i could not go out, not as Jessica. But, even being punished, i trusted MzDominica. i knew that i had not earned Her trust, but i still knew that She would not humiliate me in real life. When i came out, She put me under trance again. My eyes opened.

“Who’s that?” asked MzDominica. I looked, and saw a reflection of a not unattractive young woman in a cheerleader outfit. Suddenly, I realized it was me. “You see?” said MzDominica. “Even you don’t recognize yourself.”

I suddenly realized that I was not under trance. I was dressed up as Jessica, but I was me. My hand went to my throbbing member, but it was still blocked. MzDominica’s commands were certainly strong. But where was she going to take me? Although I wasn’t recognizable as me, I was clearly no cheerleader, either. She clicked a collar around my neck, led me with a leash out to her car. We both sat in the back. “To the Pandominion Club.” she said to the driver.

“Yes, Mistress.” he replied.

MzDominica didn’t say a word for the whole trip. I kept silent, too, even though, with every bump on the road, I thought I was going to explode. I still desperately needed to cum, but I knew better than to beg MzDominica now. We arrived at a club in an industrial area. MzDominica led me in, and I saw, as I had expected, that it was a BDSM club.

“Hey, MzD!” said a leather-clad man at the door. “New slave?”

“No, but she’s a weekend session. And she’s being punished for betraying Me.”

“Oops!” said the man. “That’s a position I’d never want to be in. What are you doing?”

“Even she doesn’t know what it is. Try telling her to do something.” replied MzDominica. A shiver went through me as she said it.

“OK, I’m game,” said the man. He turned to me. “Let’s see a little cheer.”

Suddenly, I found myself jumping and cheering, like a regular cheerleader. My body was acting as if it had a will of its own. I realized that MzDominica had gotten my body to obey any command given to it by anybody, and there was nothing I could do about it. Even worse, I was enjoying it.

I wish I could remember, in detail, what happened after that. It wasn’t like I was ordered to forget. It’s just that there was a whirl of activity. Everybody in the club, even the slaves, gave me commands. At one point, they were ordering me to walk, turn around, turn around, turn around, while throwing balled up napkins at me. I was jumping, dancing, licking (my tongue felt like sandpaper), kissing, kneeling, crawling, you name it, I was doing it. Well, not anything. I didn’t have to eat or drink anything, and I still couldn’t touch myself.

Oh, yes. There was spanking. I kept found myself saying, “I was a naughty girl, and I deserve a spanking!” going over someone’s knee, and allowing myself to be spanked. For some reason, no matter how many times it happened, I found myself in tears afterwards, crying, “I’m sorry! I’ll never do it again!”

When we got home, MzDominica asked me, “Tonight, you have done what everybody else desired. What is it that you desire the most?”

“I have got to cum!!!” Tears were coming out of my eyes. “I beg to be allowed to cum!”

“Cum!.” replied MzDominica. I felt the rush going through me. “Stop!” The desire was stronger than ever. It was awful. “Must obey Dominica,” she said.

Normally, that would put me into a light to medium trance. But now, with the conditioning I had been getting I went immediately into deep trance. I must have been commanded to forget everything that happened, because the next thing I knew, I was waking up on the cot. I was without makeup, and naked. And my butt was still sore.

And I still had to cum. Badly.

I went into the bathroom. At least I was able to pee. But I could not cum. I went into the shower. And my mind started getting, well, fluffy. It was strange. I started singing, “Bimbo suzi’s got an empty brain, making me so easy to train! Serving Dominica is what i crave! i am suzi, Dominica’s slave.” Singing that made me feel better. The tune just kept going through my head. It was all that was going through my head. I was smiling, feeling pretty good. “Bimbo suzi’s got an empty brain, making me so easy to train! Serving Dominica is what i crave! i am suzi, Dominica’s slave.” Again and again and again and again and again...

“Your skin is going to get wrinkled, suzi! Get out of the shower!” came MzDominica’s voice from outside. suzi obediently stepped out of the shower, and walked into the dungeon.

“Look at you!” said MzDominica. “You’re dripping water all over my dungeon! And you’re naked.” suzi looked at herself. suzi had forgotten to dry herself, and put on clothing. suzi was such an empty headed bimbo! suzi needed MzDominica to think for her; thinking was SO hard!

“Yes, Mistress, right away Mistress!” suzi said, giggling. Whenever suzi tried to think, it tickled. If suzi tried too hard to think, it would start to hurt. suzi went into the bathroom, took a towel, and started drying herself. When suzi started drying her hoo-hah suzi got sooooo turned on. But something was wrong with that. suzi started giggling again. suzi had to ask Mistress. Mistress would know.

“suzi is horny!” suzi said. “suzi wants to cum!”

“What does suzi want more than anything else?” asked MzDominica.

“suzi wants to cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!” cried suzi.

“suzi still has much to learn.” replied MzDominica. “Put on your clothing and makeup.”

suzi saw the clothing. It was so sexy, suzi was turned on just by looking at it. The shoes had 5″ heels, the gold vinyl skirt was nice and tight, the busti... busti... around the chest thingy showed off suzi’s titties so nicely. suzi put on the makeup and the blonde wig. Ooooooh, suzi felt sexy. But there was something missing. suzi had no idea what to do. Mistress would know. That’s what was missing. suzi had to obey Mistress! suzi giggled. suzi was so empty headed. it was starting to hurt. “suzi must obey Dominica!” suzi said. That felt better.

“Come out, and let Me see you,” commanded MzDominica. A wave of relief went through suzi. suzi had a command to obey, so suzi would obey the command. All was right. Smiling broadly, suzi went out, and posed suzi before MzDominica.

“suzi looks sexy!” said suzi with a big smile on her face.

“You want others to see how sexy you are,” said MzDominica. It was worded as an observation, but suzi took it as suzi’s Purpose in Life.

“suzi is sexy! suzi wants EVERYBODY to see how sexy suzi is!” squeaked suzi.

“Let me put this in your ear.” said MzDominica, putting a small piece of plastic into suzi’s ear. “When you hear something, tell me what you hear.”

suzi listened carefully. Then, a voice in suzi’s head said, “wave your right hand.”

suzi said, “someone said to raise suzi’s right hand!” Then suzi looked at suzi’s hands. Which hand was suzi’s right hand? suzi started giggling again.

MzDominica looked displeased. This made suzi very upset. But then the Mistress smiled. “Just a bit of adjustment.” She said. “You will remember your right and left sides.” suzi stopped giggling. suzi’s right hand was in the air. What was it doing up there? suzi giggled. Then suzi saw the camera. suzi waved excitedly. suzi loved cameras. suzi loved having people look at how sexy suzi was.

“Wiggle your boobies” came the Voice. suzi faced the camera, and wiggled suzi’s boobies for the camera. Boy, did they jiggle! suzi had a big smile. MzDominica walked off. suzi stayed in front of the camera, listening to what the Voice had to say, and doing everything the Voice asked. suzi’s clitty started hurting. suzi had to cum sooooooo bad. But the Voice did not tell suzi to touch suzi’s clitty, so suzi could not touch it.

suzi didn’t know how much time had gone by, but finally, the lights went out, and the voice said, “Wake up.”

That was intense. I still desperately needed to cum, but there was pain. I realized that my member had been put in some sort of harness, to make it not visible through my miniskirt. There was a strange sensation on my chest; I saw that I was wearing some sort of breast form glued to my chest, with makeup that would make it look pretty natural except on closest examination. I looked in the mirror, and saw that I was made up like a whore. What had MzDominica done to me? I had just been performing in front of a camera, maybe for the entire world to see. What was even worse was, I liked the idea. I wanted people to see me. I wanted them to see me as a bimbo slave. I wanted to be suzi again! The Voice in my earphone said, “Enter the dining area.” I was still reflecting on what had happened to me when I found myself in the dining area. It was as if my body had gone there on its own accord.

MzDominica was sitting in her chair. She was smoking her cigarette, in its long, sexy holder. I felt the fumes going through my body, filling me with pleasure and obedience. “Did you enjoy yourself, slave?” She asked.

I wanted to say, “No.” But i could not lie to the Mistress. “Yes, Mistress.” i replied. “i love being controlled. i love being a slave. i love being an empty-headed bimbo. i want everybody to see me.”

“And what do you want most of all?” asked MzDominica.

And the pain came back to me. “i want to cum! i beg to be allowed to cum!” i cried.

“Interesting.” said MzDominica. “Still not ready. Well, here’s a taste, in any case. Cum!” And a familiar wave of pleasure started to take over me. “Stop!”

“Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhh!” i cried. “Please don’t do this to me, Mistress. i beg to be allowed to cum!”

“Well, here’s how it is, slave.” said MzDominica. “As you recall, I promised to use you as a plaything all weekend, and take you to depths of obedience that you had not to be able to reach previously. But I am a Domme. Do you really think that, once you had achieved this level of obedience, it would end at the end of the weekend? Also remember, I always keep my promises, and I did this time. I had your body before, and a good chunk of your mind. But now I have your soul.”

“Yes, Mistress.” i replied. i knew that it was true.

“You had sold me out to another Domme. You cost me money, several ways. One is that a rival Domme was able to get for free what my loyal slaves have had to pay for. So you injured my other slaves, as well. And that Domme is now using My techniques to steal away My slaves. That has hurt me, too. I do not like to be hurt. Do you think this weekend paid Me back? Not even close. But I will give you an opportunity to pay me back.”

“Thank you, Mistress,” i said. i knew that there was no way i would betray MzDominica again. How could i have been attracted to that other Domme? There was only Dominica. i must obey Dominica.

“Ever since I discovered your betrayal, I have been planting triggers and suggestions. I knew that you would eventually come to Me, and I wanted you to be well prepared. I finished the job this weekend. You may wonder why, although you are awake, you obey commands so easily. Well, you are not exactly awake. I have deconstructed your own personality. I have replaced it with another personality. Then I have placed a copy of your old personality on top of her.”

“Like Satina?” i asked.

MzDominica blew a cloud of Her Smoke in my face. It made me feel even more like a slave. And i loved it. “Much stronger than that. You will have the Voice living inside of you. Anything the Voice commands, you will do. What you think of as your regular personality is a sham. The Voice, who is my slave, as well, will be sitting inside of you, giving you commands. And you love it, right, slave?”

“i love being a total slave to MzDominica.” i said. And i meant it.

“The false you will assume your old life. You won’t even know the Voice is there, most of the time. But you will send Me your schedule, every week. You will purchase a webcam of My specifications for your computer. You will also get a wardrobe that I specify. And you will, at times I specify, become either Jessica or Suzi. You will hear commands through your earpiece. And you will obey every one of them. You are now one of my camera whores.”

When i heard the term “camera whore”, my need to cum became even greater. i wanted to be a camera whore. It was the most exciting thing possible, to be a camera whore. Because that is what Dominica wanted. And whatever Dominica wanted, that is what i wanted. i felt complete. But i still needed to cum.

“Please, Mistress. Please let me cum?” I begged, once again.

“You realize, of course, that I control that from now on.” said MzDominica. “You will be unable to cum, unless I command you to do so. Is that OK with you?”

“Yes, Mistress!” i cried. “You control me. You own me. You have made me your plaything, just as You promised.”

“And what do you want to do, more than anything else?” asked MzDominica. She looked at me expectantly.

i was about to say that i wanted to cum. But that was not true. There was something i wanted even more.

“i want to obey Dominica!” i said.

MzDominica smiled. “Then I order you to cum, slave.”

And i did. Again. And again. And again.