The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Truth Telling

I am sorry it has been so long since I last wrote. I lost my job, so I have time again. Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think or suggestions for future chapters, .

Josey was a sophomore in college. Actually, she was in her third year, but had run low on money so had not been able to take the full course load the year before. Money was getting even tighter this year.

A friend of hers had mentioned a phone sex service as a way Josey could earn a little extra cash. She would get a dollar for every minute she was on with a guy.

This is definitely not Josey’s thing or something she would have even considered two years ago before her father lost his job. But now she needed the money and wanted desperately to graduate and get out of town.

She had moved back in with her parents to save money, so logistics were going to be a little interesting. Her parents went to bed early and she figured that even if there were awake, they might be able to tell she was on the phone, but not what she was saying. She would have to keep the moaning down, which might hurt business, but that was not a deal breaker.

As for the content, that was something Josey was a bit concerned about. She had once talked dirty to her ex-boyfriend. It had seemed to do the trick for him, but he was a teenage boy and she, as much as she did not want to admit it, had gotten into it. She figured most of her calls would come from middle-aged men and Josey doubt she would find any pleasure in what she was doing. But she had listened into a couple of calls her friend had done and found out many just wanted to talk, ask questions, and do most of the dirty talking themselves.

She had signed up with the service last Tuesday, but had not called in yet. She knew, if she wanted to make any money, she was going to have to do it eventually when her parents were home, but she wanted her privacy for the first call.

Once a month her parents went to their church for a dinner and late night bridge tournament. That was tonight. With any luck, they would not be home until close to midnight. Josey figured that gave a couple hours to get in a couple calls and see how it goes before risking calls when her parents were home.

Josey had an older sister, but she had been fortunate enough to graduate before their father had lost his job. She now lived about 2 hours away with her boyfriend. Josey also had a younger brother, but he had the small room in the basement and often spent his Friday nights, like tonight, out with friends.

Josey lay on her bed. She was 5′ 6″ with reddish brown hair down to her shoulders. She had very light complexion with a smattering of freckles and one dimple on her right cheek when she smiled a certain way. Her breasts were a nice 36 C and she weighed a respectable 115 lbs (she had worked out in her extra time over the last year and lost her freshman 15).

Josey wore a tanktop, some mono-color pair of panties, and thigh high pair of fairly tight sweatpants. In other words, her normal bed attire. Her friend said that she sometimes did it nude just to feel a bit more naughty. Josey was not quite comfortable with that, at least yet. And she doubted she would be in the future. Although her parents and brother generally respected her privacy, ever once and awhile they would forget to knock.

Josey had had two boyfriends before entering college. The first was more an awkward friendship thing of two people who really did not know how to be in a relationship, but had crushes on each other. At least Josey had had a crush on him. Josey had seemed to come in a distant second behind to his sports, or maybe even third behind his male friends.

Josey’s second boyfriend had started shortly after her first year in high school. He was a grade and two years older than her. It had gotten rather serious. They had not had sex, but had done just about everything else. Josey had planned to have sex with him, but he had gone away to college and they had grown distant and broke-up – more accurately drifted apart – before that happened. She was not a prude or anything. She just wanted to make extra sure he was the guy.

Unfortunately, she had gone a bit wild her freshman her at college and first time away from home. She lost her virginity in a drunken haze and still was not sure which one of the guys from Pi house it was. After that there had been two fairly short lived, but physical relationships and then the money problems hit and she was forced to move home and go to the local state school.

Josey took a deep breath and called the number the service had given her and entered in her code. She had recorded her opening message on Tuesday when she had signed up, so she did not need to do that again, although it gave her the option.

There were 56 guys in the queue, although there might have been one or two girls on the guys line her friend had told her. She was also told anything over 50 was a good number, unless it was during the day, when there were less girls on and a number as low as 10 might indicate good money to be had.

Josey slowly listened through the messages. This service allowed guys to pick her or she could send a request to one of the guys and they could decide whether they wanted to talk to her. She planned on letting herself be picked. It, for some reason, did not seem as bad that way.

She was on the line for 10 minutes wondering if her intro message had been enticing enough and whether she should try to rerecord it, when she heard a message from a guy that intrigued her. The words he spoke sound no different that the dozens she had already listened to waiting to be picked. But it was the sound of the voice or the way he spoke. It gave her a chill.

Another couple of minutes later, when she was just about to decide to record her message over randomly selecting a guy, she got a request to talk. Excitement and fear coursed through her veins. She clicked on number to listen to the request. It was him, the voice that had intrigued her earlier. With hesitation she clicked on the number to accept.

“Please hold while you are connected with the caller and remember to give the caller what he wants,” played a prerecorded message.

“Begin talking now,” the same prerecorded voice chime.

“Hi, my name is Josey what is yours?” Josey had decided to use her real name. It made it easy for one and she figured she would be lying about a lot of things, so why lie about this one?

“Jake,” answered back that interesting voice. “Describe yourself for me, and tell the truth. I can tell when you are lying. Start with your pussy.”

Josey considered herself a fairly good liar and highly doubted that Jake, if that was his real name, would be able to tell.

“Hmm, her pussy,” she mused. Her friend had told her most guys liked it bare or at least trimmed. Josey had never done anything like that, other than to keep stray hairs from poking out the sides of her bikini bottoms. Other than that, there was little to really tell about her vagina, as she preferred to think of it. She was going to have to wing it and right from the start. Well, why not get it out of the way first.

“Well, I have a nice shaved pussy,” Josey answered in as sexy a voice as she could muster. “With nice pouty lips, and a tight, wet, very wet, pink hole just waiting to be filled.” Josey thought she was doing well so far.

Just then she felt something between her legs, sort of like a tingling. She lifted up her sweat pants and pants and looked down. Staring back at her was a newly shaven vagina. She could just make out the outlines of her obviously fully flowered lips. And, by the sensation of moister starting to trickle down her inner thigh, which rarely happened, that she was quite wet down there.

She must have decided to shave when she got her early bedtime shower. Her friend had suggested it as some guys asked to hear the girl they were “talking” with masturbate themselves, and by dripping a bit of lotion or even water, one could make a fairly convincing sound over a bare, or mostly bare vagina. Josey had thought she had decided to ignore that advice, but clearly the evidence stated otherwise. She thought it a bit concerning that she had no recollection of doing so, but she had been so distracted in thought in anticipation of the calls tonight, it was not outside the realm of possibility. Besides, there was no denying what her eyes saw.

As for the wetness, although she did not want to admit it, Josey had gotten a bit of a thrill thinking about the calls and there was something about this guys voice that was doing things to her. Not enough to get this wet she would have thought, but again the physical sensation of wetness running down her thigh was unmistakable.

Besides, at least now she had told the truth.

“I am 5′ 6″ with an athletic build with a flat, taught tummy and weigh 105 pounds.” She had thought about changing her height, her experience told her that most guys liked shorter women, but she was proud of her height. The athletic build was a bit of a stretch along with her description of her stomach. She did still work out from time to time, but not nearly enough to be thought of a serious athlete or to overcome her occasional eating indiscretions. As for her weight, she figured shaving 10 pounds off might help the mental picture bound to be forming in Jake’s head.

As soon as she gave her weight, Josey felt that weird, sort of tingly, feeling again, but this time throughout her body. Maybe her nerves were causing her muscles to tense creating the sensation. Josey took a deed breath and tried to relax.

As she tried to let the tense melt out her toes, Josey could not help but admire her bare arms. Maybe she had been working out more than she thought. Her arms looked great. Like those she had had briefly when she had been training for the tennis team. Her arm rested on her stomach. It too felt muscular and taunt. Those sit-ups she occasionally did must have been working. She made a mental note to keep them up.

Josey was about to describe her breasts when she remembered the advice from her friend to stretch things out. “I have a cut little face, white skin, with health supply of freckles, a cute little dimple, a button nose, and bright, blue eyes.” It was close enough to the truth to make it interesting. Again the strange sensation, but this time focused on her face. Josey figured her face must have tensed up when she described it, so again she focused on relaxing. If she had been looking into a mirror, Josey would have seen several more freckles appear on her face and her nose shrink ever so slightly.

“My hair is a dirty red and extends down my back.” The top of Josey’s head felt a bit fuzzy and she noticed hair sticking out from around her back. How had her hair gotten so long? She tried to remember when last she had had it cut. Visits to the salon were one of the things been cut back on to save some money. That might be true, but she had never remembered her hair that long before. Depending on how well – long – this and the other calls of the evening went, maybe she would go tomorrow.

Josey was about to describe her huge melons – she heard most guys prefer large breasts – when Jake spoke again.

“Mm, very nice. Now tell me about your breasts. I like mine a bit on the smaller side, but remember don’t lie to me, I can tell.”

Josey though over when she had already said. She really had not lied up to now, at least it turned out that way. But a little fibbing about her breasts seemed in order.

“Well, mine just happened to be nice and firm, but a bit on the small side. They are milky white, covered in freckles, 34 B’s, with incredibly hard nipples.”

Again, Josey felt that weird sensation, but this time on her chest. Her free arm involuntary reached for her chest. Her right breast seemed smaller than she had remembered. When was the last time she had been measured for a bra – too long to remember. With all the working out, she supposed her breast could have firmed up. But there was no denying her hard nipple. She played with it slightly. That felt good. Better than she remembered such explorations feeling in the past.

“Tell me, have you ever had sex with a guy,” Jake continued to inquire.

Josey hesitated. She thought about telling the truth, but she also knew that guys liked thinking girls were virgins and she thought saying so might make this call last longer and in turn earn her some extra money.

“No,” Josey timidly replied.

“I see,” answered Jake.

Josey’s mind became a bit warm and fuzzy. She was happy she told the truth even if it revealed her lack of experience. Sure there had been that crazy party freshman year, but both her and the boy from Pi had passed out before anything too serious happened. She had thought about having sex with her high school sweetheart and two guys she briefly dated in college, but none of the relationships lasted long enough for that to happen. Maybe that is why they had ended, Josey now thought.

“What about with another woman,” Jake stated breaking Josey out of her contemplations.

Josey had been honest with the caller up to this point, but this might be a good time to lie. Guys liked the image of two girls making love for some reason well beyond Josey’s reasoning.

“Well, yes, but please do not tell anyone else,” Josey responded with the last part added on for good measure.

Josey’s mind warmed again as she recalled the party at Pi house early in her first year of college. She had gotten quite drunk and she and an unnamed Pi brother had slipped away to one of the back bedrooms. The Pi had passed out before too long leaving Josey drunk and horny. Before Josey could stumble from the room, another drunk freshman entered the room. Josey did not know her and never saw her again, but when the girl fell on top of her Josey gave into her drink induced passion.

The next morning and from here on out, Josey had totally convinced herself that that was a one-time thing and totally the result of the large quantities she had consumed.

“I bet you did that a lot in college,” Jake theorized.

In for a pound, in for a dollar Josey decided. She had already shared her one embarrassing episode with this caller, why not exaggerate it not matter how the thought made her uncomfortable. It was for the money after all, money that she sorely needed.

“Oh yes, me and my hot roommate regularly share each others bed,” Josey answered in her best sexy voice.

More fuzzy feeling and more recollections. Josey was not sure what had posed her to share her drunken misadventure with her roommate, a hot, petite blond with beautiful full, white orbs for breasts. Her roommate, ironically named Joey, had been very comforting, especially after Josey had broken down crying. She had placed Josey’s head on her night-shirt clad chest and started stroking her hair. After a short while, Josey stopped crying and lucked up into Joey’s eyes. Her Joey leaned down and kissed her. They had spent the rest of the night making mad passionate love, giving each other multiple orgasms of pleasure of the likes neither had experienced before. Joey had followed around a bit with both sexes in high school, but Josey had been her first full-blown sexual experience with another girl. From that point forward, a couple times a month, when one, the other, or both felt in the mood, they would share one or the other’s bed, usually making love late into the night and passing out naked intertwined in each others arms. Neither considered it love or even a relationship, at least in the traditional sense. More like, close roommates with benefits.

“How often do you masturbate,” inquired Jack.

Josey rarely if ever masturbated. In high school it had never really felt right and in college, when she was horny, she had Joey. But reality did not sound fun. Besides, she had been surprisingly honest to this point, so no harm in a little fib here.

“Almost every day, and sometimes more than once a day,” Josey gleefully responded. Following this a warmth spread again through her body starting with her head.

Josey remembered discovering masturbation in junior high and really liking it despite the societal imposed guilt she would experience. She found she had the urge to self-explore almost every day. That was hard to do at first when she shared her room with her older sister, but then her sister had moved downstairs and then off to college. Josey had worried about getting caught by her roommate in college, but then that blissful night had occurred and Josey felt OK going to town anytime she pleased, sometimes with Joey’s help.

Josey remembered one particular Saturday following a Friday night date with her boyfriend at the time. The date had ended late and left Josey quite horny. When she got back, sleepiness prevailed and she fell asleep without even undressing. But the next morning was a different story. When she woke, Joey had already left. Josey took off her clothes and prepared for the shower, when her urges got the better of herself. She ended up spending the rest of the day bringing herself to self-induced orgasm after self-induced orgasm.

“What about toys? Do you use them,” continued Jake.

“Toys?” thought Josey. Why would she need toys when her fingers did just fine? Besides masturbating was one thing, but adding toys just made it seem dirty, wrong. But that was not the answer she suspected that Jake wanted to hear, and he was the customer after all.

“Oh, yes. Tons of them.”

Josey had first experienced the use of a vibrator shortly after discovering masturbation. She had found it while looking through her sister’s sock drawer for a sock she was missing. Josey had been shocked to discover it, but it was not long before her curiosity and urges got the better of her. At first her use of the devise had been awkward, but after awhile she had become an expert.

By the time her sister had moved downstairs, Josey had managed to buy one for herself. By the time Josey left for college, she had quite a collection. Getting them to college was interesting when her mother had offered to help, but Josey had managed. She was not sure when or if she was going to be able to use them there sharing a room again, but she was sure not going to leave them at home where her mother could have found them. Shortly after her first encounter with Joey, Josey introduced Joey to her toy collection. Soon Joey had a small collection herself and they shared, except for each’s favorites, on a regular basis.

“Well it was very nice to talk to you and thank you for being honest with me,” Jake said braking Josey out of her warm reflections.

“Done?” Josey wondered. But the call had just started.

“I am on most nights, so I hope to talk to you again,” concluded Jake and the call was dead.

“Call last 182 minutes. $182 minus normal taxes and fees will be credited to your account. Would you like to return to the caller forum?” a mechanical voice stated over the phone.

“182 minutes! Wow, I just earn around $150 by pretty much listening to a guy and answering some questions honestly. Not bad,” thought Josey.

Without hesitation, Josey reach for her toy collection. The call had left her smooth pussy sopping wet and her nipples painfully hard. She needed to take care of that.

“I guess telling the truth pays,” Josey thought as her mind drifted away to the pleasure of the buzzing between her legs and across her chest.