The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Truth Telling — part 2

I am sorry it has been so long since the first chapter. I have had a number of interviews (but no job yet). Thank you for everyone who sent suggestions. Keep them coming and keep letting me know what you think and/or suggestions for future chapters, . Hopefully, I get a job soon, so I apologize in advance if there is another delay. Also, I had an interesting dream from my childhood and going on a church service week that I thought might make the core of interesting story. If you want me to expound upon that, again write encouragements and suggestions to

Part 2

Josey woke the next morning with the vibrator still between her legs, the batteries long since dead. That did not matter, Josey quickly grabbed another of her toys and continued where she had left off the night before.

After bringing herself to a fulfilling morning orgasm, Josey got up and showered deciding not to follow her new routine of shaving between her legs.

The rest of the morning went fairly normally. Breakfast with her parents and little brother, her father leaving for a part-time weekend temp job his friend had set him up with, and her mother leaving to take her brother to baseball camp and then to her Saturday job at the club. Josey was supposes to be staying home and looking for a job. Little did they know that she already had one. She would have to think up something soon to explain her income.

After taking a turn through the morning talk shows and the beginning of the afternoon soaps, Josey decided to use the alone time at home to try an afternoon session on the phone service.

Josey dialed the number and entered her code. Again she decided to use her prerecorded message thinking that there probably would not be much, if any, overlap between last night and this afternoon on the line. The next time she would record a new message.

Like last time, she was on for about 10 minutes before she got “selected.” This guy lasted all of five minutes of her describing herself before he quite evidently climax. “What a waste,” Josey thought.

This then lead to a couple more minutes before she was “selected” again. Much to her astonishment it was the same guy as the night before, Jake.

“I love you description and the sound of your voice. And most of all, I loved your honesty, so I was very excite to here you were on again this afternoon.”

Josey was excited as well, but for a different reason. All she had had to do last time was answer his questions honestly and she earned over 180 dollars. If this call lasted half as long, she would have had a good afternoon.

“So what do you want to talk about Jake,” Josey started.

“First tell me did you shave yourself smooth this morning?” asked Jake.

“Of course, like I do every morning,” answered Josey.

Josey did not remember when she had started shaving between her legs, but it was sometime early in college. She remembered Joey, her roommate, saying she liked it, and Josey had been doing it ever since. Actually, there was not much left to shave. Josey had saved up before her father had lost his job and splurged on laser hair removal, both under her arms and between her legs.

“You said you had a-cup breasts, didn’t you” asked Jake.

Josey in fact had b-cup breasts as she told him the night before. “Oh yes, such a good memory.”

“And I bet they are very sensitive, aren’t they?”

“Oh, you know me so well,” answered Josey.

Josey had always been a little self-conscious about her small breasts, but Joey had never minded. Joey just loved the fact that she could suck on her roommate’s entire breast and then at just the right time just so ever gently touch her clit and bring her to orgasm. Josey sometimes wondered if the touch of the clit was even necessary.

“So tell me, are you hot and wet right now,” asked Jake.

“Oh, yes, so very wet” replied Jake.

“Tell me why, and remember, be honest and do not just say because you are talking to me.”

“Well, to tell the truth, the call I was one before you was really hot. It was a young guy and his girl friend and he had her talk to me.”

That call had been pretty hot. Josey told the girlfriend what she should do to her boyfriend or what he should do to her. Apparently the two had just started to get physical and the call was the guy’s idea to learn a thing or two. Josey could tell that the girl was really getting into it, so Josey started saying what she would be doing if she were there. Josey was getting so close herself when the call cut off. Fortunately, Jake had come on shortly after.

“Why don’t you start taking care of that while we talk,” Jake responded nicely. “Go ahead and take one of your favorite vibrating dildos and put it in. But you have to promise not to cum until I say it is OK.”

Despite her frustration stemming from the previous call, Josey had no intention of complying, but rather playing along. It was one thing to get turned on by talking a bit dirty, but another to actually physically do things during a call.

“OK, mmm, it feels so good,” responded Josey. And it did too. She knew she probably should not indulge while on a call, but she was frustrated and the toy so close at hand.

Josey had let off a grunt when she had slipped the dildo in and another when she turned it on to vibrate. She lost track of time while she slid it in and out and in and out as she moaned. The sound of a male voice clearing his throat brought her back to reality. How long had she been going at it? She had no idea, but she did now that she was now as horny as ever.

“You sound like you were having fun,” Jake continued now that he had Josey’s attention again.

“Oh, yes.” Cooed Joesy.

“I could hear you slopping as you went. I bet you are the type that gets wetter and wetter the hornier you get.”

Josey never really considered herself as getting overly wet. She had heard of girls that could squirt, if that was to be believed, and that certainly was not her.

“Oh, yes, I get soooo wet, especially talking to sexy men like you.”

Josey looked down. She was going to have to do another sneak laundry, otherwise her parents might think she still wet her bed. She was so horny now that a small stream of fluid oozed from her periodically.

“What are you wearing, if anything.” Jake inquired.

Josey had planned on staying fully dressed during the call to minimize any chance of an awkward discovery by a member of her family, but the last call had gotten her excited and she now found herself naked from the waist down.

“I am totally nude.” Responded Josey slyly. She had not intended to get naked, it just sort of happened.

“Are you in a private room or somewhere more public in the house,” inquired Jake.

Josey was not sure where Jake was going with this. She figured she would tell him the TV room and if he sounded disappointed, she could always pretend to be moving and ending up in her bedroom where she already was.

“In my family’s TV room”

Josey could not believe that the phone in her room had been on the fritz this morning and that she had risked taking her “job” downstairs in the TV room where her brother or parents might come home and find her. But she planned to be well finished for the day, at least the afternoon, before that could happen. Allowing herself to get naked and using a sex toy seemed to be pushing the risk factor a bit far, but Josey figured she had at least an hour before anyone was due home and that this call would be well over before then.

“Have you ever watched a porn,” Jake asked now breathing heavy into the phone giving Josey further hope that the call would be over well before anyone from her family was due home.

Josey had never watched a porn or even looked at a magazine, but decided to give the caller what she thought he wanted to hear and bring him that much closer to his satisfaction.

“A couple times in college,” answered Josey.

Joey had rented a couple on a hoot one weekend and they watched them together. They mostly made them laugh, but they had also brought them enough in the mood to try out Joey’s new double-headed dildo she had gotten at that same store. And for some reason Josey found herself sharing this experience with the caller.

“And I bet you watched them with other people, including a guy or two? continued Jake.

“OK,” she admitted and continued to share. Josey then told him of the time Joey had brought one of her boyfriends back to the room to watch a movie while Josey studied. Josey did not mind, because Josey was considerate and kept the volume down. What Josey had not realized is the movie was a porn. Josey become disturbed from her studies by the sound of her roommate moaning. She looked down and found Joey on the floor rubbing at her breasts and her boyfriend buried between her legs. Between that and what Josey was now seeing on the TV screen, she got quite wet quite quickly, something that had always been an issue when she became sexually aroused. Quickly overcome with sexual urges, Josey positioned her chair to better see the TV and the love making couple and buried one hand under her sweatpants and the other up her t-shirt. It was not long before Joey was noticing Josey’s moans over the TV and her own. After getting her boyfriend’s attention, Joey got up and with one swift motion pulled Josey sweats down and buried her head between her legs, while her boyfriend repositioned himself to start ramming Joey from behind.

Josey felt a bit uncomfortable being on display like this before a guy she barely knew, but that concern did not last long in her mind. After only a few short minutes, Josey had her top off and was screaming with orgasmic bliss.

Josey had hoped to finally get some male action, but unfortunately Joey’s boyfriend was spent after he unleashed his load into Joey and collapsed asleep on her bed.

“Are you watching a porn now,” Jake asked.

Josey stared at the blank TV and answered, “Why yes I am, how did you guess?”

Josey looked at the TV screen displaying a very sexy threesome. It was from her father’s hidden (well not so hidden anymore) stash. Josey’s older sister had had a few, but she had taken them with her when she moved out and Josey had not yet had the nerve to go out and by her own. Josey had popped the tape in hoping it would get her in the mood and thus enhance her calls. By the large wet stain she was making on the chair, it was surely doing its trick.

Josey then looked over nervously at the time. Her father sometimes came home early, but Josey figured she had at least 30 minutes before then. She hoped the phone call would be over by then and by the ever increasing sounds of panting coming from the caller, she was feeling fairly comfortable about that.

“Tell me about your family, your siblings,” Jake asked, his words barely discernible at this point.

“I have a younger brother and an older sister,” Josey answered without really thinking about it.

“Have you, um, oh, ah, have you ever, ooooh, had sex with them?” asked Jake.

Josey really did not want to get into the incest thing, but he seemed so close and if it ended shortly, it would give her enough time to clean up, dress, and possibly even dry the spot on the chair before anyone got home.

“Well, maybe a couple times with my sister,” answered Josey.

It had been when Kate was in high school. She had had a friend sleepover. Josey caught the two of them smoking pot. Instead of panicing, the friend asked Josey if she wanted any. Josey declined. The friend then whispered to Kate that she thought Josey was cute. One thing rapidly let to another and before she knew it, Kate was doing things between Josey’s legs that were just incredible and the friend was enjoying Josey’s small breasts. This ended with Josey having one of her first orgasms, and definitely the most enjoyable to date, despite the incredible awkwardness of everything. The three had ended up sleeping together in various states of undress.

This occurred several more times while Kate was in high school and then a few times into college, although by now it was just between Kate and Josey. It stopped only after Kate moved in with her boyfriend.

After sharing her experiences with her sister, Jake asked Josey about her brother. “No,” was Josey’s answer.

“But I bet you could get some of him now and then don’t you,” Jake continued to push. This time Josey played along.

Josey could not remember when she started noticing her brother in that way, but more than once she had gone down to use his shower, under the guise that the upstairs shower was in use, hoping he would give into some urge, come into the bathroom, and join her. She knew it was wrong to do this and wrong to even have those thoughts, but she just could not help it. Ever since leaving college and Joey and Kate moving away, she was without someone to provide mutual relief. Sure the porn and toys were OK most of the time, but sometimes you just needed flesh on flesh.

“And what about your father? I bet you have a thing for him as well.”

Josey had not been aware of it until just now, but the male actor in the porn playing on the TV in front of her did look a bit like her father. Maybe that is why she liked it so much. Josey started imagining it was her father. Soon the sloshing sound between her legs and the moans of “Oh Dady!” escaping her lips were so loud as to drown out almost all other noise. It was for this reason that she did not notice the garage door and her father walking into the family room to see is youngest daughter naked, moaning away with a dildo pumping in and out, a huge wet stain on the chair, and a porn playing in front of her.