The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This one is from King Wesley’s, December, 2011 contest... “MC Forum Goes Hollywood”, where we picked a number, were given the name of a movie, and had to write a story that an acute reader could see as being a play off of said movie. It actually combines parts of a few of my previous contest stories, but it was what I thought of almost instantly when I found out what my movie was. I’m pretty much assuming you’ll know which one I got by the end of it, as everyone else in the contest guessed it correctly.

As always, here’s hoping you can enjoy it some, too.

Jo
* * *

Try To Remember

Chapter 1

“And five... you’re adjusting your clothing, feeling so good and relaxed still, remembering what you need to forget and continuing to keep those memories sealed tightly in your mind.

“Four... feeling so very good and peaceful now, not remotely embarrassed by any remaining arousal you feel, practically unaware of it, and knowing that I don’t see it at all.

“Three... all negative thoughts forgotten for now, not worrying if some of them start drifting back to you in a few days, as that is normal, leaving you fully confident you’ll be able to deal with them as they come to you.

“Two... more and more awake now, feeling good, feeling happy, knowing that you’ve taken a step forward today, and that tomorrow will be better, as will the day after that.

“And one... awake and relaxed now, refreshed, knowing you still have the right to feel happy and competent and glad to be alive....”

Clarissa Barker, aka the Crimson Jewel, sat there in her chair, the glittering ornament of her power back around her neck on its unbreakable chain. She watched as Glider Gal... Jessie... finished adjusting her chartreuse spandex top and the crotch of her costume shorts, and sat up on the divan.

“How do you feel, dear?” she asked.

“I... well, I feel better, yes. Thank you, Clarissa.”

“No problem, Jessie. I honestly believe it was the smart thing to do to ask me for help, and I hope I have. Both you and your work were suff... were not up to snuff, and that wasn’t good for anyone... especially you.”

“I know. I remember not even wanting to go out on patrol, though I can’t remember exactly why anymore. But I do want to go out now, so hope I’m on the schedule for tonight.”

“Yes you are, if you want. I left a slot open for you on the South Side, if you felt up to it.”

“I do, yes. Might as well get back up on the horse, or motorcycle as the case may be, and no time like tonight.”

“Excellent! Now, I hope you know if anything starts to affect you too badly, or too soon, that you’re to come tell me right away. Hypnosis is not an exact science, after all, and it affects everyone in different ways.”

“I will, for sure. But gahh... I do feel pretty good, and do know I hadn’t been feeling that way for a few days. So thanks again,” Jessie finished, standing and working her arms and legs a bit. She noticed she felt rather tingly and damp “down there”; but it was a good feeling and for some nice, warm reason didn’t embarrass her at all.

“I’m just glad I could help, hon. You’re one of our best capes, and it will be good to see you back out there on the front lines protecting the populace again.”

“I’ll do my best, Clarissa,” Jessie said, heading for the office door. “I actually feel hungry, so I think I’ll grab something from the kitchen. Then maybe a couple hour’s nap before I head out on patrol.”

Smiling, Clarissa said, “Sounds like a plan. Some food and some rest will have Glider Gal ready for another, um... night on the town.”

Jessie nodded and laughed, then opened the door and left the Crimson Jewel’s inner sanctum.

* * *

Jessie awoke from her dreamless nap, vaguely aware that her sleep had been anything but dreamless for days. Her eyes still closed, she felt the soft sheets under her naked body and had to admit to herself that she was feeling pretty good.

That only lasted only a moment or two, though, before she realized that something was wrong.

Her eyes flashed open. It wasn’t so much that she was uncovered, as this wouldn’t be the first time she’d tossed off her bedcovers while sleeping. But said covers were nowhere to be seen, looking as if they’d been thrown over the end of the bed, something she would never do. As she looked down though, she also noticed something that was definitely wrong....

Her left leg was tied to the bedpost below it by a length of white cotton rope!

Trying to sit up to untie it was when she finally realized both her wrists had been captured and bound, too, lightly stretched out above her to the opposite corners of her headboard.

“What the hell! Who did thi... nooo... mmmphh!”

For a moment, she’d seen a flash of white from the right side of her bed... two pale hands and a wide strip of tape. Before she could cry out for help, they’d pressed down to cover her mouth from ear to ear.

Dammit! she thought. Who’s messing around with me?

She wasn’t exactly worried, though her heart was hammering strongly from the suddenness of all this. Her bed was located in her room, actually a small apartment, which was located in the middle of the Superheroine Haven. Certainly, this was no place for any baddies to attempt to assault or kidnap her, was it?

No, far more likely one of the other heroines was just screwing around with her for some reason. Such things were not entirely unheard of here either, especially when things got slow or the women needed to blow off a bit of steam.

Whoever’s doing this is going to get slammed when I get free, though. I mean, I have to head out on patrol in an hour or so!

She looked from side to side, straining her neck, hoping to catch a glimpse of which of her “friends” had done this to her. She couldn’t see anyone, though. She hadn’t caught sight of any costume or color that might help identify her assailant, either—just those pale hands, and the tape that now gagged her mouth so tightly.

Refusing to make a sound, not wanting to give the other the satisfaction of hearing her smothered complaints, she looked around again. Still nothing, however, until....

Until....

That’s not possible! It can’t be....!

Those two, tanless hands had appeared again, rising up on the right side of the bed near the bottom, holding another length of white cotton rope and reaching for her still-unbound right leg.

But that was it. Just two hands and the rope. No arms, no body, no head or face!

The hands were normal, seemingly female hands, to be sure. It’s just they simply ended where a normal human wrist began, apparently floating in space of their own volition. They moved toward her right foot and began wrapping the rope around her ankle before Jessie could force herself to respond.

It was too late to stop that part of the binding, so she struggled to prevent her leg from being pulled, stretched, and bound to the right bedpost. She succeeded for a while, too, panting through her nose from the exertion, and managing to keep her leg somewhat bent.

The pull on it from those two hands, and the “weight” behind them, was inexorable and strong, however. No matter how much she struggled, all too quickly her right leg matched her left, leaving her entire, naked body spread-eagled and helpless.

God... what is happening? Am I losing my mind?

Struggling uselessly against her restraints, Jessie also struggled to remember if there were any heroines or villainesses with invisibility talents. There had been rumors of some humans like that, but none she’d heard of specifically, and it didn’t really seem possible anyway.

She was thinking that because the hands seemed to move and angle as if they were connected to a human body in a regular way. Still, there was no body attached to these, at least none Jessie could see.

Her confusion grew, when, after sliding slowly higher on her bound leg, the hands moved up along her belly and began to cup and fondle her naked, heaving breasts. The position of them indicated the “person” they were connected to was sitting on the bed near her waist, but Jessie had no sense of that... there wasn’t even a depression on the bed sheet.

Her mind a whirlwind, she thought, Did Clarissa do this to me? I don’t know anything about hypnosis, so is this her idea of a joke? Is this supposed to help me somehow?

It was getting harder to think, too, as the white, surprisingly warm hands weren’t stopping. They just kept working her breasts, pulling and squeezing and pushing them together just the way Jessie liked it, ignoring her nipples, leaving them to swell and harden on their own.

She moaned, trying to yell at her assailant through her tight gag, to tell her to stop. “It” was definitely a “her”, as the hands were most certainly feminine, if strong. And so knowing.

And they wouldn’t stop!

As the minutes went on, the room grew quiet, except for the softer pants of Jessie’s breathing. Unable to get free or speak, she found herself settling down... but only to a point. The energy of her fear, struggles, and uncertainties were receding, yes, but were meeting up with the energy of her shudders and arousal as those grew, and rather quickly.

Jessie somehow knew she enjoyed sexual bondage games, though her memories of those past events seemed hazy right now. But hell, everything was turning hazy as she watched the relentless hands continuing their total control of her now-throbbing breasts. They were simply using them, first working them slowly like soft bread dough, and then pushing them together and up toward her chin. Then they shifted to the outside, gently slapping them from side to side, adding the sound of that to the quiet room.

Then there was the strangeness of it all, and what Jessie could see, and couldn’t see. With those hands seeming to exist simply to touch and excite her, there was certain exotic and kinky eroticism to this she simply couldn’t resist.

Adding everything together, Jessie could feel herself rapidly losing control, her pussy moistening, her nipples like stones, and her heart beating faster again. Even if it seemed so unreal, bizarre, and wrong, she knew she’d be cumming very soon if this continued much longer.

It did go on, though, even as time lost its meaning to her. She was getting closer and closer, unable to keep from arching up against her tight restraints and thrusting her chest against the fingers tormenting her so... so... wonderfully. Everything they did was just right; everything they did aroused her more. When Jessie closed her eyes, the lack of weight, of other motions, and of another human presence made it feel as if she were alone, as if she were perfectly masturbating herself, but without needing to move or think about how she wanted to do it.

She was almost disappointed when one hand seemed to stop working her helpless, excited tits. She opened her eyes to see what might have happened, only to see and feel that hand now moving down across her stomach, her pelvis, and slowly across her trimmed bush.

Jessie moaned, knowing what was about to happen, needing what was about to happen. She finally dropped her chest, but that was only so she could thrust her quivering sex upward now, as much as her bound legs would allow. She moaned a “nooo...", but that was only lip service, as her entire body was begging her to say “yess...".

This hand didn’t leave her hanging, though; it didn’t hesitate. Two pale fingers on it plunged deep inside her soaked pussy, while its thumb attacked her clitoris, rubbing back and forth across the swollen thing like a tiny windshield wiper.

Jessie didn’t hesitate, either... she couldn’t hesitate.

Her whole body seized, then surged, beginning to buck and jerk wildly against her restraints as she orgasmed, and so very hard. Gasping and squealing into her gag, she came and came, needing to release so badly, unable to remotely resist anything that was happening to her.

When the world returned to her, the hands were gently rubbing her side and belly, making her feel so good, so relaxed. Though she was still tightly bound and gagged, Jessie somehow didn’t feel threatened, didn’t feel as if the hands would hurt her in any way. As strong as they were, they could easily strangle her if they, or their “owner” wanted, she knew.

She didn’t think that was going to happen though, and almost didn’t care, awash in sexual bliss.

She struggled to think about the craziness of it all, but was phasing out so badly from her general fatigue, the afterglow of her major orgasm, and the gentle pressure of the hands as they slowly moved all over her warm flesh. Everything felt so perfect and peaceful, and all she really wanted to do was go back to sleep. Sleep would feel so good too, yess....

The next thing Jessie knew, the alarm she’d set was going off, and she was waking up.

She shut off the noise and fell back on the pillows, closing her eyes again and instantly remembering everything that had happened.

Or had it happened?

She was under her covers again, fully capable of moving her arms and legs, and her mouth was uncovered, if a bit dry. Those hands, and what they’d done to her... all so unbelievable, so unreal. Maybe it had been a dream... though it really didn’t feel like one. Again, she wondered if Clarissa had done something inside her head to force her to fantasize everything so strongly and clearly.

I should ask her, challenge her on that. I know I’ve been a mess for a few days and that she was simply trying to help me, but did that give her the right to put such things in my brain?

If she had, that is.

Because Jessie was feeling else something now, and pulled her arm out from under the covers to look at it. She sighed, Crimson Jewel suddenly off the hook, as she felt the soreness in her wrist, and saw the slight, remaining redness of a rope burn there.

I seriously doubt if someone’s mind can actually create visible rope burns.

So it had been real, and not some manifestation of her own mind. That left endless questions, though. Who, or what, had done this to her, and why? And why her, why now? Should she tell Clarissa or any of the other heroines about it, if for no other reason than to warn them, in case she wasn’t the only target of her metaphysical “lover”?

They’ll think I’ve cracked, I bet. I’ve obviously been shaky lately, and hell, I still barely believe it happened, myself.

As Jessie got up to shower, dress, and go out on her patrol, she decided it best not to say anything to anyone yet—not even Clarissa, who owned and ran the Haven. The other questions kept swirling through her mind, without resolution, even as the memories of her assault and use made her shower a bit of an erotic adventure. She managed to control herself through it, but was still tingling by the time she’d finished toweling off.

She put on her underwear and crimefighting outfit, trying to shove the past few hours out of her mind as best she could. Finished dressing, Jessie then moved to the kitchen for a quick sandwich before she headed to the South Side for the evening. She was happy not to run into anyone there, as she didn’t want to chat yet; at least not until she figured out how to handle all this.

Then it was out to her electric motorcycle and off on patrol, her mind and feelings still churning.

* * *

For the most part, it was dull night, without much activity at all, much less criminal activity. The weather wasn’t the greatest, and not too many civilians were out. She made no arrests and never even had to call in to the city police’s special “cape” dispatcher for backup, or anything else.

As distracted as she was, given what had just happened to her, Jessie was happy for that, too.

Her entire non-cruising actions consisted of breaking up two drunken brawls and one drug buy. She’d felt no need to call for backup for the brawls, as they broke up very quickly when she arrived.

Contrary to popular “erotic” fiction, most men and women in the city knew better than to ever hassle a cape. Not only were they more likely to get thrashed than if they were challenging a regular police officer, but the ability of superheroine community to make one’s life a living hell if one deigned to mess with one of their members was even stronger. Capes took care of their own, and were very conscientious about it.

That, and given her meta-speed and weapons and martial arts skill, Glider Gal was more than capable of handling any four or five men who might want to challenge her.

She’d used that speed to almost run down the drug dealer she’d happened upon. He’d taken off, down through the back alleys of the warehouse district, but even though he had a huge lead, she’d been confident she could catch him. Her running ability, which could easily win any Olympics 200-meter race—male or female—hadn’t let her down. No, her lack of concentration had allowed the bum to get away.

Jessie had been racing along, with the criminal still way ahead, when he turned into a side alley. While that normally wouldn’t have been a problem, she hadn’t been paying close enough attention. Thus, when she got up to the area where she’d “sort of” seen him break off, she was left with a choice of two different alleys. It was darker there, and she couldn’t hear him, so was forced to make her best guess before taking off after him again.

She’d chosen the wrong one.

Jessie was still castigating herself for that when she returned to the Haven at around 5:00 AM, her patrol shift over. She was glad there weren’t many people up and about, as she still didn’t feel like talking. There was only one, in fact.

Walking into the kitchen for a quick bite before bed, she saw Swansong... her real name, Kristen... eating a sandwich, just back from her nightly patrol, too.

“Hi, Glider. How’d it go tonight?”

“Not too bad, Swansong. Nothing much happening with the weather and all.” Still, Jessie, as she made another sandwich of her own, felt compelled to tell her fellow heroine about her mishap with the drug dealer, obviously leaving out the part about why she was so distracted.

When she’d finished, Swansong told her, “Hey, don’t beat yourself up about it. We’ve all been there, done that, and with what you’ve been through lately, you’re allowed a bit of time to get back up to speed. No pun intended.”

“Thanks, and I hope you’re right about that,” Jessie replied, trying to remember just what she’d “been through lately”. That was a blank area, though, no doubt due to Clarissa’s intervention.

“Trust me, you’ll be fine, Jessie,” Swansong said, standing and moving to the sink to rinse off her dishes. “It just takes a bit of time.

“Well, I’m off to a quick shower and bed. What about you?”

“Same... sandwich, shower, and then a good night’s sleep, hopefully.”

“That’s the ticket. A nice long sleep and we’ll both be good to go again tomorrow. Night, Glider.”

“Night, Swansong,” Jessie called out to her as the other heroine left the kitchen and headed up to her own apartment.

A few minutes later, Jessie was doing the same, climbing the stairs to her third-floor rooms. She was nicely tired for a change, and looking forward to sleep. Still, when she first got there, she couldn’t help but look around for any sign of the hands, and couldn’t help remembering what had happened earlier that night.

Finding nothing, though, and with a small part of her still wondering if it had even happened, she stripped off her costume and took her shower. It was a quick one, and she didn’t even bother with her hair, the entire time deliberately forcing herself to think about anything but those hands. It didn’t completely work, but Jessie knew she needed to push past that event and to get on with her life.

She’d toweled off and had only taken two steps out of the bathroom when all that changed.