The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TURNING THE TABLES

Kimmie Lindstrom was confused. Something was holding her back but every time she tried to find out what it was, it seemed to twist away from her so that in the end, she always seemed to find herself grasping at nothing. Sometimes, like this time, sometimes, it seemed as if she were closer to finding an answer. Sometimes, she seemed on the verge of knowing ... something. She wasn’t sure what she was on the verge of knowing but close or not, no answer ever came to her and as always, she grew weary and fatigued. She tried to hold on. She tried to keep whatever little gains she might have made, but the end was always the same. She grew tired. She grew fatigued and in the end, she always failed.

Kimmie Lindstrom woke up in a bright, sunny room. She liked bright, sunny rooms because they were always so bright and so sunny. She hopped out of bed feeling oh so refreshed. She liked feeling refreshed because it was so refreshing.

Save for a skimpy pair of panties, Kimmie Lindstrom wasn’t wearing any clothes. This was hardly unusual for the teenager so Kimmie Lindstrom thought nothing of it.

But Kimmie’s panties were wet. More to the point, they were wet and Kimmie was pretty sure it wasn’t pee. She looked in the mirror and gasped back at herself in mock surprise. Uh oh, she said to herself. Did she play with herself again. She must have to have made her panties so wet. How silly of her.

Kimmie flipped on the radio even as she stripped off the sodden underwear and she pranced into the bathroom. Her butt shook in time to the music as she stood in front of the mirror and brushed her teeth. Must be clean at all times, she remembered. Who had said that to her. She couldn’t remember. It didn’t matter but it was true. Must be clean at all times.

Kimmie spit out her toothpaste and took a swig of water from her cup. She swirled it around and spit it out and then she did it again. Must be clean at all times.

Kimmie was still naked as she pranced back into her room. She liked the song on the radio. She turned it up and then she grabbed a hair brush and she jumped up on her bed, using her hairbrush as a microphone even as she swiveled her tight, little eighteen-year-old hips to the music. She liked the fact that her room had so many mirrors in it because it meant she could watch herself whichever way she turned. She waved an arm in the air as she turned herself around and sang into her little makeshift microphone with all her might. She really liked this song.

The door to her room was open and Mrs. Pierce was standing there. “Kimmie,” the matronly woman said. “That’s enough of that. Put some clothes on and come down for breakfast.”

“Yes, ma’am,” the girl said.

The housekeeper stayed where she was until Kimmie had climbed down off the bed and only then did she close the door behind her and walk away.

Kimmie stuck her tongue out at the closed door and then she laughed to herself. She didn’t much like Mrs. Pierce. Mrs. Pierce never seemed to want to let her have any fun.

Still, that didn’t keep Kimmie from doing what she was told. Of course, there was dressed and then there was dressed and what Mrs. Pierce would have called dressed probably wasn’t what the same as what Kimmie would have called dressed. What Kimmie called dressed was a fresh pair of panties and a little see-through teddy and nothing else.

She couldn’t help notice that Mrs. Pierce let out a little sigh when she saw Kimmie come into the room and Kimmie smiled to herself. Served her right, the girl thought. The old bat wasn’t about to let her have any fun so if she didn’t like the way Kimmie was dressed, that was just fine with Kimmie.

Kimmie hoped she was going to get to fuck today but she wasn’t sure. For some reason, that always seemed to be up to Mr. MacGrew. He always seemed to be able to tell her if it was okay for her to fuck or not. She hoped she could fuck.

What she really wanted was to fuck Raul. Raul was the pool boy and she liked Raul. She wanted to fuck him but so far, Mr. MacGrew hadn’t let her fuck him. He always had someone else in mind, someone older and more stuffier and less cool than Raul.

But that was okay. Kimmie was sure she’d get to fuck Raul sooner or later. She always got to fuck everyone. It was just a matter of time and as much as she didn’t want to wait, if Mr. MacGrew said she had to, then she guessed she had to.

Why?

The thought cam unbidden into Kimmie’s mind. Why? Why did she have to do what Mr. MacGrew said. Kimmie hated it when she had thoughts like that because all of the sudden, it made things so much harder and so much more confusing. Kimmie liked it when things were simple.

The housekeeper put Kimmie’s breakfast down in front of her. It wasn’t much but then it never was. “You need to keep your little slutty figure,” Mrs. Pierce would say and then she’d laugh as if she thought she’d said something funny.

Mrs. Pierce returned to the table with a pill and with some juice. “Time to take your medicine,” she said.

Kimmie tossed the pill in her mouth.

“Wash it down, now.”

Kimmie took the juice and downed half the glass.

Satisfied, Mrs. Pierce turned away and it was only then that Kimmie stuck her tongue out at the woman, the pill she’d been given still nestled secretly in the webbing between her fore and middle fingers.

She kept it there for the rest of the meal and only when Mrs. Pierce let her get up and leave the table did the girl go and as nonchalantly as she could, flush the pill down the toilet.

Mr. MacGrew came by the house later that morning. It was about 10:00 and Kimmie dashed for the door because she just knew who it just had to be. As young and as lively as she was, she reached the door well ahead of old Mrs. Pierce. She liked Mr. MacGrew. She wasn’t sure why. She just liked it when he came by the house.

“Kimmie!”

“Hi, Mr. MacGrew.”

“How’s my little Kimmie today?”

“I’m fine, Mr. MacGrew. How are you?”

“Never better, Kimmie. Never better.”

Kimmie looked past the man. Sometimes, Mr. MacGrew brought someone with him when he came to the house and when he did, sometimes it meant Kimmie was going to get to fuck but this particular day, Mr. MacGrew was alone. Of course, that still didn’t mean that she wasn’t going to fuck. It just meant she wasn’t going to get to fuck someone new.

The man caught Kimmie’s look. “Looking for something,” he said with a smile.

“I was just wondering if you’d brought a friend with you today that I could fuck.”

The man grinned. “’Fraid not, Kimmie. Not today. I guess you’ll just have to make do with me. How’s that sound?”

Almost as quickly as Kimmie had gotten sad, almost as quickly, she’d gotten happy again. “That sounds great, Mr. MacGrew,” she said. “I like you. Can we fuck now?”

“Not right now,” the man said. “I have to talk with Mrs. Pierce first.”

“Oh-h-h-h-h-h, but you always have to talk with her. You never have any time for me.”

“Now, Kimmie,” the man said sternly. “That’s not fair. You know there will be plenty of time for you and my cock after we’re done.”

“I know,” the girl said.

“Now tell Mrs. Pierce you’re sorry.”

“I’m sorry,” the girl grumbled.

“Kimmie.”

“I’m sorry,” the girl spat out and then she ran off to be alone in her room.

It was almost a half hour later when Mr. MacGrew showed up at her door. “Kimmie,” he said, and then again, “Kimmie.”

The girl didn’t say anything.

“Now, Kimmie,” the man said. “Is that any way to be?”

“You like Mrs. Pierce more than you like me.”

“Now, Kimmie, you know that isn’t true. You know you’re the only one here I’d want to fuck.”

“Really,” the girl sniffled hopefully.

“What do you think?”

“Really.”

“Really. I mean, come on. Do you think I’d come here to fuck Mrs. Pierce?”

Kimmie let out a small laugh. “No. That would be silly.”

“So why don’t you come over here, Kimmie, and see what I have in my pants for you.”

Kimmie didn’t move right away. She was still kind of mad at the man but she wanted to get fucked so even if she didn’t move right away, it didn’t take her all that long to jump off the bed and scamper over to where Mr. MacGrew was standing. Her hand unzipped his pants and then her hand pushed its way inside. “This is for me,” she asked.

“Come on, Kimmie. You know it is. The only question is how do you want to get fucked.”

That was a good one, Kimmie thought. There were so many ways to get fucked and she liked them all.

“Well,” the man said.

“Can I suck your cock first,” the girl asked hopefully, “and then maybe afterwards, you can let me give it a ride.” Kimmie liked riding cocks.

“You sure,” the man asked.

Kimmie nodded. She was sure.

“Well, if that’s what you want,” the man told her, “then I guess you’d better get to it.”

Kimmie led the man over to her bed where she pulled his pants down. The man was wearing boxers. Mr. MacGrew always liked to wear boxers and Kimmie always wondered what pattern she was going to see. Sometimes, it was something new, but this time, it was little red hearts. Too bad, Kimmie thought. She’d already seen that one before.

But then her hands were moving again. She pulled down the man’s boxers and her hands pulled off the man’s coat and then her hands worked his tie and moments later, she had his shirt off, too. Her hands stroked the man’s chest. She liked Mr. MacGrew. She was going to enjoy riding his cock.

But she had something else to do first. She had to suck his cock. You had to do what you said you were going to do or you got in trouble. There was something there ... something she remembered but almost as quickly as she thought there was something there and it was gone.

She had to suck Mr. MacGrew’s cock.

Kimmie liked to suck cock. She pushed Mr. MacGrew down onto her bed and then she slid her mouth down around Mr. MacGrew’s cock. Mmm yeah, she liked that a lot.

The man groaned even as he ran a hand through the girl’s hair. “That’s it, Kimmie,” he told her. “That’s it. Oh yeah, that’s it. Suck it just like that, Kimmie.”

Kimmie pushed her mouth down on Mr. MacGrew’s cock. She liked the way Mr. MacGrew’s cock filled up her mouth. He had such a nice, big, fat cock.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck, that’s it. Suck it, Kimmie. Suck it.”

Kimmie giggled just a little to herself. That’s what she was doing but she knew Mr. MacGrew knew it so she just kept sucking on his dick.

“Oh shit,” the man groaned. “Oh shit, yeah. That’s it, Kimmie. That’s it. Oh shit, Kimmie. Oh shit, Kimmie. Oh geez, Kimmie, if you want to ride it, you need to do it now.”

For a moment, it seemed as if Kimmie hadn’t heard the man but then she pulled her mouth free and she wrapped her hand around the man’s cock even as she looked up at him. “You want me to ride your cock,” she asked eagerly.

“Yeah, Kimmie. I want you to ride my cock.”

Kimmie stood and in one quick motion, she stripped off her skimpy, little panties. She was climbing up onto Mr. MacGrew’s lap and then she was reaching between her legs. She wrapped her hand around Mr. MacGrew’s cock and then she pushed herself down onto his member.

The girl moaned as she took the man inside her and then she moaned again.

Kimmie moaned again and then she was pulling off her teddy. One of her hands went to her tits even as she continued to ride the cock beneath her. She knew Mr. MacGrew was watching her play with her tits and she knew she liked having him do it. She pulled her pussy up only to push it down again. Mmm yeah, that felt so good, the girl thought. She liked it so much when she got her pussy stuffed so full of cock.

The man was groaning nearly continuously and Kimmie knew what that meant. The man was going to cum. He was going to cum in her tight, little pussy and Kimmie knew she wanted it. She knew she loved it when men came in her tight, little pussy.

Kimmie shoved her pussy down on the cock inside her and she held herself there even as her muscles squeezed the cock inside her. She relaxed her hold only to do it again.

The man groaned and then he groaned again and in the next instant, he groaned once more even as his cock erupted inside the girl.

As expected as it was, the girl still gasped when that cock came inside her and then she moaned all over again. She loved having Mr. MacGrew cum inside her.

* * *

Kimmie Lindstrom thought she was going to be sick. She was in a boat and she was going up and down. Off in the distance, she could see a lighthouse. She knew if she could get there, she would be safe but the seas were so rough. She’d pitch up and she’d pitch down. She’d lose sight of her target and then she’d see it again, sometimes only briefly and it never seemed as if she were getting any closer.

Kimmie woke up feeling uneasy, the lighthouse dream still fresh in her mind. She shook her head to make it go away. She didn’t like feeling uneasy.

The feeling quickly went away and Kimmie was left feeling horny. Kimmie loved feeling horny. She pulled her panties to one side as she slipped her fingers between her legs. She loved feeling horny but what she’d really like to feel was Raul. Kimmie moaned. She hoped Mr. MacGrew would let her fuck Raul real soon.

Why, she thought. Why did she need Mr. MacGrew’s permission?

She shook her head again. She hated thoughts like that. She liked happy thoughts like Raul’s cock as it slipped between her legs. Mmm yeah, Raul’s cock. That was it. Raul’s cock sliding in between her legs. She moaned again. That’s what she wanted. She wanted to cum all over Raul’s cock.

She was almost there. Her fingers were moving between her legs and she moaned again. She was almost there except for the fact that she was missing something special between her legs. Her fingers rubbed her clit. She wanted Raul’s cock. She wanted it bad.

Kimmie gasped as her orgasm finally overtook her. She moaned as she felt her pussy clench. Mmm, that felt good. That felt so good. She loved it. It felt so good to cum like that. It felt so good to cum in the morning.

Kimmie gasped again as the orgasm continued to run its course. She loved to cum but she was coming down off of it. She looked up and there in the doorway was Mrs. Pierce. The woman shook her head. “Come down to breakfast Kimmie.”

“But I—”

“No buts,” the housekeeper said. “Come down to breakfast now.”

The housekeeper stayed where she was until Kimmie finally agreed and only then did she leave the girl’s doorway. Kimmie stuck her tongue out at the woman. She didn’t like Mrs. Pierce.

“Sit down,” Mrs. Pierce told her. “Sit down and I’ll get your breakfast.”

It wasn’t long before Mrs. Pierce had her food in front of Kimmie. “Eat up, slut,” the woman said.

“I will,” Kimmie said but just as soon as Mrs. Pierce’s back was turned, the girl stuck her tongue out again. God, she hated the housekeeper.

Almost as quickly, the housekeeper had turned back around and when she did, Kimmie’s tongue was back in her mouth. “Time for your medicine,” the housekeeper said.

“Uh huh,” said Kimmie.

The housekeeper shook a pill out of the pill bottle and put it in the girl’s hand and then she put a glass in juice in front of her. “Drink up, slut.”

Kimmie took the pill and popped it in her mouth and then she reached for the glass of juice and she downed it all.

“All done,” the housekeeper asked.

The girl opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue so the housekeeper could see.

“Oh sheez,” the woman said. “Fine. Go off and do whatever little, slutty things you’re going to do now.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Pierce,” the girl said, and with that, she scampered away but what the housekeeper didn’t see was the girl once again flush the pill down the toilet or stick her tongue out in the direction of the now-unseen housekeeper.

Kimmie scrambled up to her room and she flopped herself down on her bed. Moments later, she had her panties off and then it wasn’t all that much longer before she had her hands down between her legs.

She loved fingering herself and it wasn’t all that much longer before she was rolling over and pulling herself up onto her hands and knees. She was imagining what it would feel like to have Raul come up here and take her from behind.

Kimmie was well into her third orgasm when she heard the car door slam. Someone was here, she thought. She hoped that someone was here to see her.

Kimmie was still wearing the teddy that she’d worn to breakfast but the little thong panties somehow got left behind. To someone else, that might have been a matter of concern but not to Kimmie. She preferred running around without having on any panties.

She could hear voices. It was Mr. MacGrew. She always liked it when Mr. MacGrew came around because it meant she was going to get fucked.

She pulled up short. Mr. MacGrew was talking with a man. The man was Asian. Mr. MacGrew looked up when he saw Kimmie. “Aw, Kimmie, there you are,” he said. “I’m glad you could make it. Not wearing the panties today, I see.”

“Sorry,” the girl said sheepishly not so much because she was sorry she wasn’t wearing any panties but because she knew that wearing panties was something she was supposed to do.

The man was looking her over. “So you say, all American girls, they are like this one.”

Mr. MacGrew laughed. “No, indeed,” he said. “Our Kimmie here is pretty much one of a kind. She pretty much wants to fuck all the time. Ain’t that right, Kimmie?”

Kimmie nodded enthusiastically. She did want to fuck all the time.

The man was looking at Kimmie with obvious interest. “So what you want,” he asked, “is for me to have time with, with this American girl, and in return for that, you expect what from me?”

Mr. MacGrew just laughed. “I would never be so crass as to set a price tag on your enjoyment, Mr. Fukiyama. Let us just say that I want you to enjoy yourself and when you are done, then we can talk business.”

The Japanese man turned to face Kimmie. “And what about you, my dear,” he asked. “Is this what you want as well?”

“Of course,” the girl answered. There was a part of her that wanted to tag the word “not” onto the end of that but that word remained unsaid.

The businessman was looking at her and then he smiled slyly. “If she does everything you say she does, I think we can definitely do some business together.”

“I rather thought we might,” Mr. MacGrew said and it was only then that he nodded at Kimmie and Kimmie knew what that meant. She was going to get to fucked again. “Kimmie, why don’t you show Mr. Fukiyama what your body looks like.”

Kimmie giggled. What with what she was already wearing, it wasn’t like Mr. Fukiyama couldn’t already tell what she looked like but she knew what Mr. MacGrew wanted. Since she wasn’t wearing any panties, all that was needed of her was to remove the teddy and then she was done.

Still, the Asian businessman looked at the girl. “I can do anything,” he asked.

Mr. MacGrew smiled. “Well, we wouldn’t want you to damage her but if you mean can you use her, then of course, the answer is yes.”

“And her name is Kimmie?”

“That’s right.”

The man looked at the girl. “Well then, Kimmie,” he said, “it appears as if you are mine to do with as I see fit and I find my cock is in need of servicing. Undress me.”

Kimmie’s hands quickly pulled the man’s jacket from his shoulders. Almost immediately, her hands were back again, working the tie around his neck. His shirt was expensive. She could tell this just from touch. The man cared about his appearance, the girl thought, even if he didn’t want to show it overtly.

The only appearance Kimmie cared about was the appearance of the man’s cock but still she noted the man’s desire even as her hands moved on. She was pulling the man’s shirt off his shoulders and then her hands went to his slacks. Again, she could tell, this was something that seemed to be tailored. Again, it was a clue as to where his interests really lay.

And then she was pulling his slacks down and then the boxers came, too. The man still stood so for the moment, these garments could fall only as far as his ankles but that was fine with Kimmie because as soon as she had his boxers down, she already had what she wanted. She wrapped a hand around the man’s cock. “Can I suck on it,” she asked.

“If you wish,” was the man’s reply.

What she really wished was to feel the man’s cock between her legs. Already, she could feel her body begging for that, but the man stood there impassively so Kimmie knew she was going to have to settle for the next best thing.

She knelt and then once again, she wrapped her hand around the Asian man’s cock. She opened her mouth and she took him inside. She sucked him once, then twice and then a third time before pulling her mouth free. She looked up at him with big, earnest eyes. “I love sucking cock,” she told the man, and then the dick sucking began in earnest.

The man might have seemed impassive but his moans told a different story. Almost from the moment that Kimmie’s mouth went to work on his cock in earnest, the man started to moan and he kept right on moaning.

Kimmie had sucked enough cocks that she knew the man was getting ready to cum. She could tell almost from the way the man’s body moved or from the pitch of his voice. He was close and so Kimmie pulled her mouth free. “Are you sure you don’t want to fuck me,” she asked the man.

For a moment, it seemed as if the man was still going to refrain but almost at the last moment, he seemed to change his mind. He pushed the girl’s head down and then he was pushing her past his cock. He was pushing her to her hands and knees and then he was pushing her to turn herself around.

Kimmie could feel Mr. Fukiyama coming up behind her. She could feel his hands on her hips but more importantly, she could feel his dick between her legs.

The man didn’t need any help guiding his cock in. It just seemed to lock in on Kimmie’s pussy and then it just seemed to keep on coming.

The man’s hands tightened against her hips and against her ass and the man kept coming. Kimmie moaned to herself. She loved getting fucked and she knew this was what she needed. She needed to get fucked like this.

The man’s tone had deepened and instinctively, Kimmie knew what that meant. It wouldn’t be long now. In fact, it was only going to be a matter of minutes and she was going to be right there with him.

The man’s groans continued to increase in tone and frequency and Kimmie could feel it happening. “Fuck me,” she screamed. “Fuck me. Come on. Fuck me.”

The man grunted as his cock finally unleashed itself inside the American’s little quivering pussy and then he moaned again. He could feel the girl squeezing his cock and he knew he liked it. The girl was good, the man thought, better even than MacGrew had said she was. He was wondering if there were some way that he might be able to purchase her away from him but such a transaction seemed unlikely. Pity, the man thought. It would have been nice to have her as his own personal slut but for now, this was good enough.

* * *

It was like she was underwater. She was underwater. She couldn’t breathe. She couldn’t move. She held her breath but she couldn’t hold her breath forever. She tried but she couldn’t. She tried really hard, but she couldn’t. She was drowning. She had to find her way out but she couldn’t. She was drowning.

Kimmie gasped as wakefulness once again came upon her. She was wrapped up in her blanket and she was ... she was ... darn it, there was something there. She was ... she was ... what was she? She rolled herself over and then she squealed as she came tumbling out of bed. She sat on the floor giggling.

“Are you okay up there,” came a shout from below.

“I’m fine,” Kimmie called out. “I just fell out of bed,” and then she started giggling all over again. That really was a stupid thing to do, she told herself, to go falling out of bed. “Well, hurry down to breakfast,” Mrs. Pierce called out.

“I’ll be there,” Kimmie said.

Kimmie thought about turning on her radio but something stopped her. Mrs. Pierce would be mad.

Why the hell should she care about that?

Kimmie couldn’t answer that question and that’s what bothered her. She didn’t like it when things were hard.

Mrs. Pierce looked up as Kimmie slid into her seat. “Is something wrong,” she asked.

“No. Nothing,” Kimmie assured her.

“You sure?”

“I’m positive, Mrs. Pierce. There’s nothing wrong.”

The woman shook her head. “I don’t know. There’s something different about you,” she said. “I can’t put my finger on it, but there’s something different.”

“Mrs. Pierce,” Kimmie said. “There’s nothing different.”

It was clear the housekeeper wasn’t convinced but since there was nothing she could put her finger on, she let the matter drop. She poured the girl some juice and popped another pill out of the pill bottle and she handed it to the girl. “Here you go,” she said. “Time to take your medicine.”

This time, Mrs. Pierce watched as the girl took the pill. This time, there could be no hiding of the pill between the fingers. This time, she watched the girl put the pill in her mouth and she watched the girl drink the juice but what she failed to notice was that even after the juice was drunk, the capsule was still lodged under the girl’s tongue. “Can I go now,” Kimmie said.

The housekeeper looked at the girl but seeing no reason why she should keep her around, she let her go. “Just don’t go getting in trouble now,” the housekeeper said.

Kimmie was already on her way out of the room. “I won’t get in trouble,” she called back.

Just as quickly as she could, Kimmie spat the pill out of her mouth and then she stuck her tongue out in the direction of the now absent housekeeper. She wasn’t sure what was wrong with the pill but more than ever, Kimmie was coming to what she thought was an inescapable conclusion, that there was indeed something wrong with the pill.

She wondered if she should tell Mr. MacGrew. She kind of thought she should but she had no way to reach him. Mrs. Pierce could reach him. Kimmie was sure of that but she didn’t want to ask Mrs. Pierce for anything so she waited and she hoped that Mr. MacGrew would come by.

But Mr. MacGrew didn’t come by the house every day and as Kimmie sat in her bedroom, she fretted that this was going to be one of those days that he wasn’t going to come by. She wanted to talk with him but she still had no way to reach him and what was worse, Kimmie was beginning to feel something else.

Kimmie was feeling horny. Kimmie felt so slutty, but it felt so good to feel slutty. Kimmie liked being slutty.

As the day wore on, her thoughts about wanting to talk to Mr. MacGrew faded. What she really wanted was to fuck.

* * *

She was on an ice floe and the ice was melting. She started to run. She wasn’t sure why or where she was going but she just knew, salvation lay in this direction. She could hear the ice cracking, ominous noises that foretold impending doom. She ran faster. The surface wasn’t just ice anymore. There was water, too. That couldn’t be good, she thought. She ran faster, and then there it was, her destination. Could she make it or would she fall through the ice. She almost fell but she managed to keep her footing. She ran faster. So far, it was so far away. Nothing seemed stable anymore. She was going to fall through. Any moment now, she knew, she was going to fall through. She willed herself forward. A large crack formed in front of her and then another and then ...

I sat bolt upright in bed.

I was breathing heavily. What the hell had just happened to me?

My memories didn’t come back to me, at least not all at once. It was bits and pieces at first, but nothing coherent, like ice melting in the water.

Like ice melting...

Like my dream.

What did I remember? I was ... I was ... I was ...

I had money. No wait, I had lots and lots of money. I was ... I was rich ... no, it was better than that. I was filthy rich.

Wait a minute. If I was that rich, how come I couldn’t do what I wanted.

I knew who Mr. MacGrew was. He was the trustee for my estate. Wait a minute, I had an estate. In fact, I had a big estate. What the fuck was going on here and more importantly, how long had I been out.

I knew what had happened. I was out of control. Mr. MacGrew was figuring he’d stay on to manage the estate and I was agreeable but he wanted something long term and I just wanted him to get me on my feet. We’d fought and we’d made up the next day. He’d told me he would help me do whatever I needed doing and that’s about where my memories stopped. It seemed pretty clear to me what had happened. We’d fought. He’d lost. He hadn’t wanted to give up control so I was drugged into being a little mindless bimbo.

Well, I had news for him. The bitch was back.

Suddenly, I heard Mrs. Pierce’s steps on the stairs and I knew she was coming to get me and all of the sudden, I realized I wasn’t out of this yet. It wasn’t like I could just pick up the phone and call the police because I had no idea what sorts of precautions they might have taken and if they discovered I knew who I really was, I was worried that they might kill me just to keep it quiet so I had just one shot.

And that left me with what to do with Mrs. Pierce. She was no one that I knew which probably meant she was hired to watch over me after Mr. MacGrew had taken me prisoner. That meant she wasn’t just the housekeeper but she was my jailer too. Who knew what skills she have to keep me where I was and she was the one who had seen me day after day after day. In a way, fooling her would be the hardest part of all and even though I’d lived the life of a bimbo, I wasn’t sure how to play one now that I wasn’t one for real.

Mrs. Pierce was just a few feet away. Her hand pushed my door open. “Kimmie,” she called out. “Kimmie, where are you?”

I’d moved fast. “In here,” I said.

“Where’s in here?”

“I’m in the bathroom.”

“What are you doing in the bathroom,” Mrs. Pierce said and then she was standing there, looking in.

“I was just trying to see which one looks better with what I’m wearing. Which do you think, Mrs. Pierce. Is it the light blue see-through panties or is it the lavender see-through panties?”

“Oh geez, Kimmie. You’re such a fucking slut.”

“Yeah, but which is it. I really need to know.”

“Oh geez, Kimmie. I don’t know. I don’t care. Just put something on and come downstairs.”

Mrs. Pierce turned and headed for the door. She really didn’t expect any disagreement and she wasn’t going to get any from me. I knew what Bimbo Kimmie would have done though. She would have stuck her tongue out at Mrs. Pierce’s retreating backside and even though that wasn’t me, I did it anyway just because it felt good.

I slipped a pair of panties on and I followed Mrs. Pierce downstairs. I sat there and waited as Mrs. Pierce gave me my breakfast and then I ate it all down.

“Time for your medicine,” Mrs. Pierce said.

Stupid me, I almost took it. In some ways, my slutty, bimbo self was smarter than the newly self-aware me. The self-aware me just assumed medicine was for taking and I almost took it without thinking, that is until I realized I could think of no reason why I should be taking medicine, and all of the sudden, I could see Mrs. Pierce watching me like a hawk. This medicine wasn’t for taking after all.

Of course, knowing that was going to do nothing to placate Mrs. Pierce. I wondered if she’d had troubles with me before because the old bat was watching me very, very closely.

She wanted to see the pill in my mouth and then she wanted to see that the pill was gone. It was. “Can I go now, Mrs. Pierce,” I asked.

Confident now that I had taken the pill, the housekeeper let me go. I scampered back up to my room and moments later, I had my finger down my throat. I gagged and the pill came up along with just about everything else I’d eaten but the important thing was the pill came up.

It was right then and there that I plotted my revenge.

Turn about was fair play. At least that’s the way it seemed to me. They’d drugged me. Now, I was looking to return the favor. Mrs. Pierce, it seemed, would be my first victim. She was the watcher, the jailer, the gate keeper. Control her, and I had more control over the house and everything in it.

They didn’t even bother to hide the pills from me. I think they thought I was so mind numbingly stupid that they didn’t have to hide them but they were right there on the counter so Mrs. Pierce had them ready and available whenever she needed one. The trick it seemed wasn’t on being able to get my hands on one but rather it was whether I could get Mrs. Pierce to take one of them.

It turned out it wasn’t nearly as hard as I thought it would be. Mrs. Pierce liked having a coffee after dinner while she watched the television and she asked me to bring it to her. I told her sure and went to kitchen to get it for her.

I dumped one of the pills in Mrs. Pierce’s coffee and then just for good measure, I added a second. I mixed in the cream and sugar just the way I knew she liked it and I carried it back to her like the little, brainless slut she still thought I was. I put the cup down on the table next to her. “Here you go, Mrs. Pierce.”

I halfway expected her to say thank you, but she didn’t even do that. In her mind, I was so totally brainless, that I didn’t even warrant the common courtesies. She took care of the house and since I was part of the house, she took care of me but to Mrs. Pierce, I was little more than a very valuable piece of furniture.

I still had to play the part of the bimbo. “Can I watch some TV, Mrs. Pierce.”

“Not tonight, dear. I want to rest, okay.”

“Can I go to my room then.”

“Sure, Kimmie. Sure. Just don’t play your radio too loud.”

“’Kay.”

To tell the truth, I was glad to be away from the woman. Knowing what she’d done just made me kind of sick to be around her.

I went up to my room and just kind of hung out. I really had nothing to do so really, I was just killing time. I had no idea how long it would take for the pill to take effect so all I could do was wait.

I came down from my room about an hour later. I’d waited for as long as I could but I was tired of waiting. I had to see what was going on.

At first, I thought there wasn’t anything going on but the first thing I noticed was that the coffee mug was empty and the second thing I noticed was that Mrs. Pierce didn’t seem to be doing anything. “Mrs. Pierce,” I said. No response. “Mrs. Pierce?” Again, no response. “Mrs. Pierce?”

The third time seemed to be the charm because the housekeeper slowly turned her head towards me. I let out a sigh of relief. For a second there, I was thinking that maybe I’d killed her or something.

“Mrs. Pierce, can you hear me?”

The woman nodded.

“Mrs. Pierce, can you hear me? Can you talk? How do you feel, Mrs. Pierce?”

The woman’s eyes started to focus on me. “I feel ... I feel ... I feel ... goody.”

“You feel goody?”

Mrs. Pierce just nodded. “I feel goody,” she said again. Her voice sounded years younger and her eyes seemed devoid of any thought. “I’m horny. I want to fuck. Can I go fuck now?”

“You want to fuck,” I asked.

Mrs. Pierce nodded. “I want to fuck,” she said in an almost girlish voice.

Too late, I realized that the pills didn’t just make someone stupid. They made them horny, but if that were the case, then why was I still just as horny as I’d ever been. I couldn’t believe just how much I wanted to fuck and having Mrs. Pierce there saying “I want to fuck,” wasn’t making it any better.

“I want to fuck,” Mrs. Pierce said.

Damn, I wished she’d stop saying that. It was making me so horny.

“I want to fuck,” Mrs. Pierce said again.

I wished she’d stop saying that and why the heck was I still as horny as all hell? I was off the fucking pills. I had my life back so why was it that all I really wanted was to fuck.

“I want to fuck.”

Damn, my pussy was wet. Why the heck was I so damned horny?

“I want to fuck.”

Damn, I wished she’d stop saying that, but then there was something else I was wishing, too. “Mrs. Pierce?”

“Hmmm.”

It didn’t really feel right calling her Mrs. Pierce anymore. “You got a first name?”

“Yes.”

“What is it?”

“What’s what?”

“What’s your first name?”

Mrs. Pierce giggled. “Oh. It’s Victoria.”

“And what do your friend’s call you?”

Mrs. Pierce giggled again. “Oh. They all call me ... Kiki.”

I had no idea how you got Kiki from Victoria but I didn’t much care. “Well, Kiki—”

“Does this mean we’re friends now?”

Okay, I’ll admit it. I felt a momentary twinge of guilt but that lasted only as long as it took to remember what she and Mr. MacGrew had done to me. “Yeah, Kiki, it means we’re friends, but if we’re friends, then I’m going to need you to do something for me.”

“Sure, Kimmie. I want to be your friend. I’d do anything for you.”

“Well, the first thing you’re going to need to do is to take off all your clothes. Can you do that, Kiki?”

If she had any doubts about what she was doing, I didn’t see them because in fairly short order, off came her outer clothes and then off came her bra and finally, off came her panties.

Not bad, I thought. Not as good as mine, but Mrs. Pierce’s, Kiki’s body wasn’t bad. I had the feeling she kept herself in shape which made me think that her job was more than just simple housekeeper and now that I had her naked, I found myself thinking just how much I wanted to use her body to get myself off.

God damn. Had these people turning me into a lesbian or something. No, not a lesbian, I decided. Just a slut and that was good enough for me.

Now that Mrs. Pierce, Kiki, had her clothes off, she sat back down again but she wasn’t going back to watching TV. She had her legs spread and she was fingering her pussy and she was watching me. “I took my clothes off,” she pouted. “You should take yours off, too.”

Like I was really wearing all that much to begin with but I knew what she wanted. She wanted to see my pussy and that was just what I showed her.

Kiki’s hands were definitely moving with more intensity now. One hand rubbed her pussy even as the other one squeezed one of her tits. “You like this,” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. I love girls.”

Well, that was news to me and it was not exactly unwelcome news either. I thought about my pussy and how wet it was and well that thought led almost inevitably to another. I grabbed Kiki’s hand. “Come on,” I said.

Mrs. Pierce would have resisted but not Kiki. As soon as I was pulling her out of that chair, she was willing to follow wherever I went and I had the feeling that at least in some part, this was because she wanted an even better opportunity to get a nice, long look at my butt.

I led Mrs. Pierce, Kiki, to my room and then I was flopping down on my bed. I spread my legs and then I let my hand slip between my legs. “Come here,” I ordered.

Kiki wasn’t one to stand around waiting for a second invitation. She let out a little squeal of delight and then she was climbing up onto the bed and she was sliding between my legs and moments later, she had her mouth right down there on my pussy.

Kiki was right. She really did like girls. She had me moaning almost from the instant she touched me and she kept me moaning longer and deeper and every once in a while when my body would twitch uncontrollably, she’d pull me back in place and then she’d once again get her mouth settled between my legs.

Her finger joined her tongue. Ir really wasn’t needed. I knew her tongue could do it all by itself if it had to but it felt nice having her slide it in there.

I knew I was going to cum. More than that, I knew I was going to cum hard, but Kiki was toying with me. My hands squeezed my tits as she brought me close and then she’d back it off again.

There was no stopping it. I was cumming hard and Kiki was there to just keep licking me as I kept cumming and cumming and cumming.

Kiki and I went after each other’s pussies long into the night and by the time the night was through, mine was not the only one that had been tasted. By the time the night was through, both of us had cum ... several times.

There were no more disturbing dreams. I woke up the next morning feeling truly refreshed.

I pushed Kiki away deciding to let her sleep. She was worn out from the previous night’s activities and already, I was thinking of new things I could make her do.

I went downstairs and I fixed myself breakfast. It had been a long, long time since I’d done that. Nothing extravagant. Just toast and some scrambled eggs. I poured myself some juice and I sat there and thought as I ate. There were the pills right there on the counter, the pills that had kept me hostage. I knew I was going to have to get another one in Mrs.—Kiki—if I wanted to keep her as she was now, but as compliant as she now was, I didn’t think that would be any problem.

The problem really was Mr. MacGrew. What the heck was I going to do about him?

Whatever I was going to do, I figured I was going to have to do it pretty quick. Mr. MacGrew hadn’t come by the past couple of days and something told me that he would be coming by today.

It would have been nice I decided if I knew what the pills were or how they worked. What was the right dose? How long did they take effect. Mrs. Pierce would have known but I was sure Kiki didn’t. I picked up the pill bottle and looked at it as if looking at it would somehow give me some magical insight into the pills contained within. Hell, I didn’t even know if they worked on guys but I figured one way or the other, I was going to have to find out.

Mr. MacGrew came around late that morning. “Hey, Mr. MacGrew.”

“Kimmie,” the man said, “what are you doing there?”

“I wanted to have a tea party and Mrs. Pierce said I could, if I was a good, little slut. Mr. MacGrew?”

“Hmmm.”

“What’s a slut, and how will I know if I’m being a good one.”

The man just smiled. “I don’t think you’ll have to worry about that, Kimmie. I think you’re a perfect, little slut just the way you are right now.”

“So will you have some tea with me?”

“Gee, I don’t know, Kimmie. I think I need to talk with Mrs. Pierce first.”

“Ple-e-e-e-ease. If you do, then maybe you can tell me what to do to be an even better slut.”

“Well, I don’t know.”

“Come on, Mr. MacGrew. It won’t take hardly any time at all and I really do want to be the totally bestest slut I can be.”

“Well, I don’t know—”

“Come on, ple-e-e-e-ease.” A cup of tea was poured and a little sandwich was put on a dish in a place that was clearly meant for him. “Just one cup and you can tell me what I can do to be an even better slut.”

“Well, I suppose one cup wouldn’t hurt. He sat down on the sofa and picked up the cup of tea, and he took a sip of tea. He picked up the little bite-sized sandwich and he popped it in his mouth. “Mmm, this is good.”

“Would you like another?”

The man took another sip from his tea cup. “These are good,” he said as he popped another sandwich in his mouth. “Did Mrs. Pierce help you with these?”

“Um, not exactly.”

“What does that mean?”

Wouldn’t you know that that was when Kiki chose to make her appearance. She was wearing a little thong and nothing else. “I’m horny,” she said petulantly.

The man looked from me to my would-be captor and then back to me again. “What the fuck.”

He was trying to get up but already I was there to hold him down.

Kiki laughed. “That’s funny,” she said.

I’d taken a seat in Mr. MacGrew’s lap as I tried to hold him down. He was trying to throw me off of him but already, he was feeling his strength beginning to ebb, and besides, there was something else that I could feel from where I was perched, something that I could feel that was getting more and more prominent.

“You poisoned me.”

“Very good.”

“You bitch.”

“Right again.”

“The tea. You poisoned the tea.”

“Aw, too bad, and you were doing so well, but there was no guarantee you’d ever drink the tea.”

“The sandwiches.”

“Actually, just the first one, but yeah. Opened the capsule and poured the stuff all over the insides of that sandwich.”

Kiki was laughing. “What are you guys, doing?”

“He said he wanted to show me how to be a good, little slut.”

“Hey,” Kiki pouted. “That’s not fair. I want to be a good, little slut, too.”

I looked back at the man. “You see what you started now, don’t you.”

“Let me up, you bitch.”

You could hear it in his voice. Already, his will was weakening. He said he wanted me to let him up but he didn’t sound all that certain.

“Come on, Mr. MacGrew. You know damned well why you came here. If you wanted to talk to Mrs. Pierce, you could have called and if you wanted to talk to me, well hey, the state I was in, we all know you didn’t want to talk to me. You came here for one reason only. You came here to fuck.”

I hadn’t watched Mrs. Pierce as the drug took hold of her but sitting in his lap as I was, I had a front row seat to MacGrew’s downfall and mostly, you could see it in his eyes. His eyes had this look, almost as if he knew what was happening and almost, it seemed, as if he was accepting his rapid fall into oblivion.

“Not much more time left,” I told the man. “Not much more time before your fall is complete.”

Sitting in his lap as I was, I could feel his dick getting harder and harder. I’d already known what he could do to me but now, it seemed, it was almost as if his dick was taking over.

I let up on him just a little. I didn’t think the vacant look in his eyes was really a trick. Heck, I wasn’t even sure how you could fake something like that but if it was a trick, I was ready to reassert my control over him. “Mr. MacGrew,” I said. “Mr. MacGrew?”

The man looked at me blankly, almost as if he were seeing me for the first time. “Huh?”

“Mr. MacGrew, can you hear me?”

The man nodded. I knew Mr. MacGrew was still there inside him somewhere but if the drug controlled him as it had me and Mrs. Pierce, I knew that part of him would soon be submerged in stupidity.

“Mr. MacGrew,” I said and then I said it again. I wanted to get his attention. “You thought I made things hard for you before,” I told him. “Well, just you wait. The bitch is back, Mr. MacGrew, and this time, it’s payback time. By the time I’m through with you, all you’re going to be good for is servicing whatever pussies I want you to handle.”

The man shook his head but he just couldn’t seem to get his head free of the new imperative in his mind. He needed to fuck.

“So you wanted me to be the good, little slut,” I continued. “Well, I was. I was the good, little slut, and I was more than that but I’m done with that act, but you’re in luck, Mr. MacGrew. You’re in luck because I got something for you to fuck.” I motioned to Kiki to have her come over.

“Do you recognize, Mrs. Pierce, Mr. MacGrew? Do you?”

Mr. MacGrew’s eyes turned to look at Mrs. Pierce.

“Looks rather different than how you saw her last, doesn’t she, and she’s a whole lot more fun, too. Do you know what, Mr. MacGrew? She wants to fuck. In fact, she wants to fuck all the time.”

Mr. MacGrew’s eyes seemed to lock in on Kiki’s body.

“Do you like her, Mr. MacGrew? She’s just as horny as you made her, Mr. MacGrew. She’s just as horny as you made me. So do you like her? Do you like the new Mrs. Pierce?”

The man looked at the housekeeper and nodded.

“Let’s see just how much you do like her.” I climbed off the man’s lap as there was no reason to hold him down anymore. “Let’s get you our of those clothes, Mr. MacGrew.”

Kiki helped out, less I think because she was being helpful and more because she wanted to see Mr. MacGrew’s cock even more than I did.

It didn’t take us long to get Mr. MacGrew stripped down and while I had seen Mr. MacGrew’s cock before, I got the distinct impression that Kiki hadn’t. She started cooing almost immediately as soon as we got his cock free and then she had her hands down there, stroking his cock even as she tried to press her body against his.

There was no question what Kiki wanted. Kiki wanted to fuck.

“Would you like to see Kiki’s pussy,” I asked and Mr. MacGrew nodded.

I pulled down Kiki’s panties and all the while, she was stroking his cock.

“Would you like to fuck her,” I asked.

Again, Mr. MacGrew nodded.

The drug might have robbed them of their intelligence but they didn’t really need me to tell them what to do. Mrs. Pierce was getting down on the couch and then she was spreading her legs and she was looking up at the man and there was no doubt what she wanted.

Mr. MacGrew wasn’t about to make her wait. With her pussy laid out like that in front of him, it was only a matter of time before he was sliding himself in between her legs.

Kiki let out a low groan as she took that cock for the first time and then she just kept right on groaning. For his part, Mr. MacGrew seemed to know what he was doing with it. Hell, he should have. He’d used that cock on me often enough.

I watched the two of them going at it and there was no doubt about it. The two of them were definitely enjoying themselves and that was all well and good but it left me with a problem. I might have regained my senses but I was still just as horny as ever. I couldn’t help myself. I stroked my pussy as I watched the two of them fuck. I couldn’t help it. I wanted in.

That was easier said than done. Now that she had his cock, Kiki wasn’t about to let it go and even though I was now pressing my body up against his, Mr. MacGrew hardly seemed to even notice that I was there.

I let a hand slide between his legs and I softly caressed his balls. The man groaned.

“Come on. Let me in.”

I don’t know if he heard me.

“Come on,” I said again. “Let me in.”

Again, he seemed not to hear me.

You could see it from the look on Kiki’s face. The woman was totally guileless so every emotion was written on her stupid face. She was grinning broadly. She was glad she had him all to herself.

But that was about to change. Mr. MacGrew pulled out of her and suddenly Kiki was all upset. “No,” she moaned. “No. Fuck me. Fuck me. Come on. Fuck me.”

But Mr. MacGrew had already pulled his cock out. “You want in here, fine. Hop on top and let’s go.”

That didn’t exactly mean I was going to get what I wanted. He wanted me to climb on top of Kiki and give her a kiss but that didn’t exactly mean he was going to stick his cock in me. I kissed Kiki but she still got the cock instead.

Kiki moaned and then she smiled smugly as she discovered what was waiting for her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me but almost as quickly as she’d gotten her prize, then it was my turn to get it.

Mr. MacGrew had brought his cock up and then he was sticking it between my legs and I couldn’t help it. I might not have been a dumb, little fuck slut anymore, but I was still horny as all hell.

And then that cock was back again, slithering in between Kiki’s legs. Lucky girl, I thought, but then I was getting some, too.

Lucky guy, I thought. He was getting to fuck both Kiki and me. Yep. It didn’t get any better than that.

As the only one here with any brains left, I suppose I should have been better able to manipulate things into going just the way I wanted them to go, but the problem was the other two were just as horny as I still was and horny is one of those things that just doesn’t require a whole lot of brain power.

And besides, Mr. MacGrew wasn’t being stingy with his cock and what with the way Kiki kept kissing me and touching me, I was getting hotter and hotter.

“I am so horny,” Kiki admitted even as her hands found their way once more to my ass. “Oh God, I want to lick your pussy. I want it so bad.”

There was no denying that what Kiki was saying was true. Any semblance of guile had been stripped away from her but even so, I think she had an ulterior motive. If she got to lick my pussy, then that meant she would get Mr. MacGrew’s cock all to herself.

Mr. MacGrew stuck me with his cock and I almost came right then and there. It wouldn’t be long now, I knew. It wouldn’t be long now. In fact, it would only be a matter of moments.

I think the both of them knew it because suddenly, Kiki was moaning even as her hands stayed on my butt. She kept squeezing my ass. “Fuck her,” she kept saying. “Fuck her. That’s it. Fuck her good.”

Mr. MacGrew didn’t seem to have any compunctions about fucking me and he seemed content to leave his cock where it was which was just fine for me.

In and out he went. In and out, and my pussy was getting even hotter.

In and out. My pussy was on fire. In and out.

In and out. Oh shit, I was going to cum. The two of them knew it. In and ... and ... oh shit, I was losing focus. Oh fuck, that felt good. It felt good to lose focus. It felt so good.

Part of me wished I still was a little, mindless fuck slut. Then, I could fuck all day long without a care in the world but that wasn’t what I was. Not anymore. I had my wits about me again and I was horny and I was going to cum.

I cried out as Mr. MacGrew’s dick finally pushed me over the edge. I was cumming. I was cumming. I was cumming so fucking hard. I was cumming.

Mrs. Pierce was squeezing my ass and I was cumming. I was cumming hard.

Maybe that was all part of the plan. In the aftermath of what had happened, I vacated my place and lucky Mrs. Pierce was left with Mr. MacGrew’s cock all to herself, and just looking at her, I knew that was exactly what she wanted.

I stood there and watched as Mr. MacGrew continued to use Kiki and then I turned to leave. I figured I would want to keep those two around for fun and maybe add a few more toys for my own amusement. And maybe, I’d go out and check on Raul. Yep, I thought, the bitch was definitely back.