The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twins Part 2

Emily and Emma were intelligent, beautiful and determined to bring the cartel to its knees. They were also twins. Unfortunately, when they took on the Munoz family, they failed to understand the role Dr. Cural played within the organization. Will Emma and Emily become mere puppets on a string?

MC, FF, MF, BD, MA

Ricardo laughed, “you are a mere puppet on a string and you will do anything and everything I ask.” He continued, “the best part is you will participate and be a witness to your own demise and be powerless to stop it.” With that, he hit another button and for the second time in 48 hrs, Emma lost control of her bladder. Tears rolled down her face.

“Get her out of here and clean her up. Now we have to get the sister.”

Two days later on a Friday, Emily’s phone rang. It was Emma. “Well, I thought you fell off the face of the earth,” Emily chided her sister. After talking a bit about the vacation, Emily agreed to meet Emma for drinks that evening. The entire time she was talking to her sister, Emma’s mind was screaming “no” and trying to revolt, but it was impossible. In conversation, Emma repeated almost verbatim the scrip designed by Ricardo. What was worse, the conversation was the initial step to Emily’s capture and subjugation. Emma was powerless to stop her own betrayal of her twin sister.

Friday evening at O’Malley’s was as busy as ever. Emily arrived a little early and secured a tall table by the window. She had come straight from work and was still wearing her standard black pantsuit. She ordered a martini and turned just in time to see Emma walk in. Her jaw almost dropped. Whereas Emma was known to have turned a few heads in her life, the Emma walking towards her table was drop dead gorgeous. Not only that, Emily noted Emma seemed to have an enhanced bust line courtesy of a skilled doctor or an exceptional well fitting bra. Not only did she look good, she was dressed in a skirt and blouse accenting her body in ways she never would have before.

When Emma held out her arms and said, “what do you think?” All Emily could do was nod and sputter, “you look great.”

Sitting down across from her sister, Emily could not see the conflict or inner turmoil racing through her mind. All she saw was the cheerful, confident and now extremely beautiful exterior her twin presented. When drinks arrived and Emily asked about her twin’s obvious endowment, Emma laughed and said “the benefits of going to a world class spa.” She then went on to weave a story about her extended spa vacation. In the end, all Emily could say was “if it makes you happy and relaxed then, I am all for the new you.” Emma reached across the table and squeezed her sister’s hand. Unfortunately, Emily could not hear the words racing in Emma’s mind pleading silently with her sister: “run, run away now.”

At that very moment, Emily mentioned that Mike and Shaun were joining them in about an hour. While Emma smiled on the outside, this was the last thing she needed or wanted. The very thought of seeing Mike, Emily’s agency partner, tonight was dangerous. Emma knew she had little control on her body and actions and feared what Ricardo had Dr Cural may have embedded. She also did not want to draw Mike or Shaun into the web she presently found herself entangled. Again, however, she could articulate none of her fears to her sister. When she heard of the visit, she smiled and asked her Emily when she was going to go on a date with Shaun. When Emily blushed, she laughed, “is there something I should know?”

“No,” Emily replied, “there is nothing to know. I will however go out with him when you agree to go out with Mike.” Emma’s programming kicked in. She nodded her head agreeing and surprising Emily with the answer, “all he needs to do is ask me.”

An hour later, Mike and Shaun arrived and joined the sisters at their table. Mike sat next to Emma, while Shaun sat next to Emily. Mike could not take his eyes off of the beautiful lawyer realizing almost immediately that something was different. Although good looking, Emma had never looked this appealing, or maybe he had never noticed it before. Emily noticed his eyes and commented quickly, “doesn’t Emma look great after two weeks at a spa.”

Mike looked at Emma nodding his head, “wow, that spa sure agreed with you.” Emma felt herself blush and was almost at a loss for words. She felt the agent’s eyes drink all of her in while in Emma’s mind, an image of Mike slowing stripping her grew and could not be suppressed. Emma artfully hid the spasm of pleasure that raced through her body. At the same time, she could feel her nipples grow firm and hard, while her pussy grew wet. Again, her mind screamed, “stop, I am not like this.” Her actions, however, did not meet what her mind was screaming. Instead, she slowly leaned in close to Mike invading his personal space. “God,” Emma thought and hoped Mike could not sense her arousal. The young lawyer was powerless to help herself. Emma’s body and mind were responding just as Ricardo demanded.

Emily looked over at her sister a little surprised by what she saw, but in no way alarmed. She was glad that she was opening up to Mike and enjoying herself. Mike, she knew, would be protective of Emma. Looking toward Shaun, Emily smiled and said, “now where were we?”

The remainder of the evening went smoothly with everyone enjoying themselves. When Emily and Emma got up to leave, the two agents walked them to their cars causing Emma to remark that she had never felt to protected in her life. By the time she got home and ready for bed, she was exhausted. However, a blinking light on her phone alerted her to a message. Emma did not want the message and tried desperately to avoid answering the phone, but try as she might, her fingers found the message button and she was soon staring straight ahead as a series of beep and buzzes, similar to a fax machine connecting downloaded instructions to her brain.

In another part of the city, Ricardo and Cural watched as the download was complete. Unknown to Emma, by hijacking her phones Bluetooth controls, Ricardo and Cural were able to listen and watch her go throughout her day. Trained to always leave the camera in a location where pictures or video could be taken, neither man was disappointed in the evening’s activities. Additionally, the embedded sensors let them see what Emma saw at all times. Their tight hold on Emma was confirmed. The arrival of a Mike and Shaun although a minor irritant, might prove beneficial in the long run. Cural even made a point of stating, “once we have two women, why not get two men? I like everything in balance.”

Falling asleep that night, Emma had a fitful time given her heightened and unusual state of arousal. The download delivered that evening was specifically designed to hone her sexual appetite and push her boundaries. Once the mind’s microchips detected sleep, images began to shoot across Emma’s brain. All of the images, one hundred percent of them, dealt with sex. In them, Emma saw herself, no longer a virgin, enjoying an almost hedonistic lifestyle far removed from her existence as a federal attorney. In them, she traded the pursuit of justice for the pursuit of pleasure.

Given Cabal’s control of her brainwaves and impulses, he successfully pulled all the strings. By 1AM, Emma was in a light twilight sleep with her nightgown pulled above her hips and her fingers busy stroking her body. Throughout it all, the young lawyer remained unaware of what she was doing until her pussy finally spasmed in orgasm. Only then did Emma wake up. Sitting up in horror, Emma tried to scream, but could not. Her mind was focusing on how this was happening, but in reality, Emma knew she was no longer in control.

Emma’s panic was interrupted when her phone rang, she picked it up and received another digital download directly to her microchips. Post download, anyone listening would have heard Cabal on the other end of the phone talking to Emma. He ended his conversation using the term “you are a good girl.” As those words were spoken, Emma’s body quivered again. As it did, her head collapsed back on the pillow, her eyes rolled back, and her toes curled. Despite mentally trying to resist, Emma was too weak to withstand the draw of pleasure and she had her second orgasm of the evening.

The following morning, Emma awoke hardly remembering the events from the night before. The downloads received contained detailed instructions that Emma would execute without fail. That her nightgown was pulled up over her waist, or the mere fact that she was wearing a nightgown vs. her normal pjs, did not even register in her brain. By 10 am, she was picking up Emily for a Saturday swim workout. Instead of parking outside aquatic center, Emma pulled into the underground parking garage. Pulling into a parking space, she reached into her purse and pulled out a electronic taser. Emily did not know what hit her as the current flowed into her body quickly stunning and incapacitating the agent. It all happened so fast, that Emily’s mind did not even register that Emma was the assailant. Emma had tried to resist. A small tear formed in the corner of her eye, but in the end technology, programming and the chips won the day. Emma performed as an actress in a play; she followed Ricardo’s script without fail.

Before Emily’s head hit the side window, a white panel truck pulled up to the right side of Emma’s car. Two hooded men emerged and Emily found herself loaded into the side door. As she hit the floor of the van, she tried to move. The last thing she heard was a gruff voice saying “put her out.” The last thing she saw was a syringe and a blurred face. Emily felt the sting of the needle and then blackness engulfed her world. As the van pulled away, Emma walked into the pool area to workout as if nothing happened.

By Saturday evening, Emily was awake. She was bound to a chair inside a sterile room. Whereas Cural kept Emma sedated while her transformational work was being done, he decided that the best approach with Emily would be to expose her to the process, let her know what was going to happen, and let her own mind recoil in both horror and fear. Emily called out in a defiant voice. No one answered. She called out again; no one answered. On the third attempt, the door opened and two men entered. They said nothing , but one held her head back while the other strapped a ball gag into her mouth.

As soon as they left, a technician in hospital scrubs entered and taking Emily’s right wrist, started an IV line. She then hung two bags of IV fluids and opening the drip wide, let the liquid flow into Emily’s body. Emily questioned in her mind why they were doing this, but soon after another set of bags were hung an hour later, the reason became clear. The fluids made the young Agent want to urinate. Emily’s bladder filled to the bursting point. She cried out, but into a gag that only caused her to drool out of the corner of her mouth. Finally, unable to control the physical need for release and the pain, Emily shut her eyes, cried and released her bladder soaking her clothes and the floor under her seat. Everyone observing could see she was sobbing.

The door opened and in walked Dr. Cural and his team. “What a mess you have made, would you like to get cleaned up?” When Emily nodded her head, Cural smiled, “there are a few rules: no talking, no questions, no disobedience. Are we clear?” Emily again nodded her head. Cural nodded to awaiting staff members, who quickly freed Emily. The young agent was led to the wall where she was secured facing the interior of the room. At that point, Emily’s clothes were cut from her body until she was naked and exposed. Cural laughed, “only animals urinate on themselves and you do smell like urine.” He chuckled, “burn her clothes, she will have no use for them.”

Without a word, an attendant opened a small door on a side wall pulling out a long hose. Emily tried to shake her head “no” as she understood what was coming, but she could not move. In silence, the attendant turned the hose on high and a stream of pressurized cold water washed over the agent’s beautiful body. Emily screamed into the gag from the chill of the water, the sting of the pressure, and the embarrassment of the moment. After about 5 min, the water was turned off and Emily was returned to her chair and again secured. Cural sat across from her. “Now Agent McGuire, let’s discuss what we are going to do to you. I always find the most informed patient the best patient.”

Cural informed Emily that he was employed by Ricardo and his sister. “I just want you to know who you are dealing with and of course, as you are well aware, there is no escape.” He could almost see the despair rise in Emily’s eyes. “Given the distain, Ricardo has for you and your sister, we can do almost anything we want to you.” He then showed her a syringe. “How would you like to become a junkie, willing to kneel and suck my cock for a few dollars or your next fix?” He waved the syringe in front of Emily and she pulled back in the chair. Laughing Cural said, “but that is so 20th Century and old school. Ricardo wanted something special for you and your sister and what we have developed is about as cutting edge as there can be.”

Cural nodded and an attendant removed the gag from the agent. “You are mad,” Emily spat out at her captor. She then added’ “you will not get away with this.”

“God you are a funny family,” Cural laughed, “that is exactly what your sister told us as we worked on her.”

Emily’s face registered confusion and fear. Cural continued, “yes, poor Emma, she really had no chance against our conditioning.” He added, “her story about a spa, I made that up for our use. Her bigger breasts, my idea. In fact, she is totally under our control.” He then added the coup de gras, “by the way, who do you think put the taser on you in the car?”

Emily took it all in exclaiming, “OMG, what did you do to her?”

“Great question, Emily, you will love my answer as you will find out exactly what we did to her in a few moments.” Emily stared directly at him as Cural finished. “I had some mercy on poor Emma as she was not trained to resist my techniques. I put her to sleep and when she awoke it was over. You, however, will remain awake and aware as I change you. I want you to fight it, try to resist becoming my puppet, try hard.”

A video monitor came down from the ceiling. “For your entertainment, Emily, our latest movie starring Emma.”

The monitor came to life and for the next 30 minutes, Emily got the condensed version of what had happened to Emma. She even got to see Emma fall to her knees while touching herself as directed all the while pleading with her captors but unable to resist their commands. When the movie finished, Emily was crying. “You are all mad and Munoz and his sister will pay for this.” Cural smiled, “that’s the spirt, fight me.”

With that he nodded and two men came forward rubbing a white powder under Emily’s nose. “I would not breath in using your nose dear. That is highly concentrated and will make you very suggestible.” Emily immediately started only breathing through her mouth. Cural laughed, “good girl, but did you think it would be so easy.” He nodded a second time and a band of duct tape was placed over Emily’s mouth effectively cutting her air supply. “Oh dear, we have a problem. What is an agent going to do.”

After 45 seconds Emily began to panic. She could not breath. At the minute 15 second mark, she inhaled strongly in an attempt to get air. As she did, she ingested the powdered drug Cural had placed under her nose. The effect was immediate as her eyes rolled back, her skin flushed and a small trickle of drool formed in the corner of her mouth. “It works every time,” Cural laughed. When an attendant went to remove the tape, Cural stopped her. “No my Dear, with each breath, she takes in more and more.”

Emily’s mind was racing. She knew she had been drugged but she could not fight the feeling of euphoria rushing through her body. For some reason, she felt her nipples harden and her pussy grow wet. She did not worry that the man sitting across the table might notice the changes too. At that very moment, Cural noted, “look, she likes it. Her nipples are as nice as her sisters. Tell the surgeon, tomorrow they do their work.” Emily heard this all, understood what it meant, but could muster no defense. When a Cural reached across and touched her wet pussy, he exclaimed for all to hear, “our little bitch agent acts like a little whore, she wants more.” Emily could not stop her hips from pressing into Cural’s fingers much to the amusement of the attendants. Everyone laughed as Cural pointed out Emily was blushing. “See how the agent blushes, she knows exactly what is happening and hates how her body reacts.”

He then looked directly into Emily’s eye stating, “and it does feel good doesn’t it?” Emily wanted to scream but only offered a small moan as her hips again pressed into his fingers. “Agent McGuire, remember, we are just getting started.”

That night, Emily was secured to a gurney and earbuds and a visor were used to cover her ears and eyes. As they were put in place, Cural explained the use of subliminal messages. “As you sleep, new behaviors will be introduced.” He then added the images on the visor will just reinforce the subliminal work.” Emily heard the rattling of instruments on a tray and then Cural announced, “and the drug we will give you will open your mind to the experience. After all, you will soon learn resistance is futile.” Emily felt a needle piece her arm and vein and soon her mind was flooded with colors and she experienced a floating feeling. It was not unpleasant. The subliminal music started as did the images. Try as she might, the young agent could not stop hearing or seeing. When Cural saw a smile cross her face, he knew she was reacting appropriately. “Run the program all night and get her ready for the OR in the morning.”

Meanwhile, in another part of the city, Emma was dealing with her own changes. Ricardo and his team toyed with her as they learned how to control their human puppet remotely through Bluetooth or the Internet. Of course, they could always go the old fashion way with trigger phrases and short inductions, but that was so old school. When Monday morning hit, at Emma dressed for work, she did not even realize that she skipped her panty when she slipped on her skirt. Being bare and exposed gave her a silent thrill that she did not even question.

When Emily did not show up for work, Mike called Emma who pleaded ignorance. Emma was not worried and told Mike that later in the day, she would swing by her condo and check on her. Of course, Ricardo knew immediately of the call. The implants allowed his team to see what Emma saw and hear what Emma heard. It did not take him long to identify Mike. When Shaun called Emma later, his name was quickly identified. Victoria seeing the growing lists of agents looked to Ricardo reminding him that she said interfering with federal agents was a bad idea. Ricardo ignored her with a warning, “sister, do not interfere in the business that I have successfully built.”

Emma went to Emily’s condo and looked around as she said she would. Deep down, she knew what had happened to Emily and understood her roll in the disappearance. As she looked at a picture of herself and Emily on a beach, a tear formed in the corner of her eye. How could she have let this happen. She called Mike and told him all seemed ok at Emily’s. He took the opportunity to invite her to dinner which she quickly accepted.

Mike was the perfect gentleman. Cural, informed of the dinner, monitored the affair with Ricardo and Victoria interested to find out what the agency knew, if anything. They also used this dinner to continue to test their control of Emma. As Mike talked, Cural hit a button that began to slowly increase her arousal. Within minutes, Emma was aware of the new sensations flooding her body and tried not to look flustered. Manipulating her impulses proved easy and by dessert, Emma thought Mike was the sexiest man she had ever met in her life. When Mike took her arm to help her from her chair, her pussy flooded with warm juices. She was that turned on. Walking to the car on Mikes arm only increased her arousal and when he bent down to kiss her goodnight, it was all she could do to keep from orgasming on the spot. Cural and Ricardo enjoyed every minute of the teasing and knew Emma was aroused as never before. It only took a slight adjustment of the controls to push her over the edge into orgasm, but they waited until she got home to do that.

Once they knew Emma was down for the night, they considered what to do about Mike and Shaun. “We need to contain the damage and how many people know what we are doing,” Ricardo said. Dr Cural simply laughed, “we can handle those two just as we have the others. Just say the word.”

Emily’s stay had not gotten any easier. When morning broke and the visor was removed, she immediately knew her mind had been toyed with, but did not know how.

Cural and Ricardo walked in and simply told her, “well today is a big day. The first day in your new life.”

Cural continued. “Emily, we want you to understand all that we are doing to you so you get the total picture. Soon you will be taken down to the OR suite where a team of skilled plastic surgeons will enhance your body in certain ways.”

“You are going to do what?” Emily screamed. “My body is fine.”

“Well, you are a twin and we need to make sure you match what Emma already has.” Cural grinned as he made this statement. “Now let me continue.” Emily just stared at him.

“After that, a small team will implant a series of microchips and sensors in your body to include your brain. Once activated, it will give us total control of your actions and behaviors. In effect, you will be our puppet on a string.” Emily shook her head no. Continuing, Cural said, “but the best part is we will not erase your old memories or personality, you will remember who you are, your past, but remain incapable of acting as the new you we create. You will be a virtual prisoner in your own body.”

“You are mad,” Emily yelled, “you will never get away with this””

Ricardo intervened, “an amazing thing about twins and how they think. Your sister said the same thing and look at her now. We control her every action, her needs and her desires.”

Emily felt a wave of resignation wash over her. She was in the clutches of a mad man and no one knew where she was. Two attendants released the brake on her gurney and Emily felt herself being wheeled into the OR suite. She tried to yell, but a quick injection slowed her thoughts and when the IV started its drip, Emily knew resistance was impossible. When the drugs hit her system, she drifted off into a deep sleep. She hardly heard Cural promise speaking into her ear the “you will wake up a new woman.”

Over the next 10 days Emily was subjected to the same regime as Emma, but with the difference being, she was not kept in a twilight sleep. She felt the discomfort from the surgical healing process as well as an almost daily neurological procedures positioning and activating chips and sensors. Emily was kept under light sedation so that she could not interfere with the process, but she clearly understood what was going on. On Day 10, her bandages were removed, and she was allowed to see her new enhanced body. Staring back at her was the new Emma, except it was not Emma, it was her.

When Emily became highly emotional, Cural pushed a button and she calmed down. To demonstrate his complete control, Ricardo had her assume various sexual positions as if a model. Each one was photographed. As Emily was photographed, he enhanced her arousal until everyone could see she was turned on. Finally, to illustrate his control over her body, he pressed a button and as she stood in front of everyone, Emily urinated on the floor, much to her horror. “You see Agent Emily McGuire, we now own you in all ways. You body responds to us at the push of a button.” With a laugh, he hit a series of buttons causing Emily to fall to the floor, tremble in fear, and cry uncontrollably. Ricardo filmed it all. “Just think, a strong, in control federal agent reduced to a whimpering fearful woman in less then two weeks. You do amazing work doctor.”

Inside of Emily’s mind, she felt fear and helplessness. She knew that she had no control over her actions and that he body would respond any way they desired. She now knew what Emma went through and her silent scream for help went unanswered. Emily was at their mercy and she knew from Ricardo’s reputation, she would receive none.

During the 10 days she was missing, a city-wide hunt for Emily was launched. Her disappearance was being treated as a crime. Mike and Shaun were deeply involved and Mike kept Emma up to date. Of course whatever he told Emma went straight to Ricardo and his team. On day 14, Emily called Emma and told her that she was ok and wanted to meet. Emily stated she was fearful and in hiding knowing Emma would bring Mike and Shaun along. After the call, everything was set in motion to eliminate the final two agents with any possibility of attacking the Munoz empire.

On Friday evening, Mike, Shaun and Emma went to a small club outside of the city. Entering, they saw Emily sitting in the corner alone and obviously nervous. Mike walked up to her and was shocked, he had never seen her so scared. The clothes she wore hid her physical changes and after hugging Emma, the four decided to leave the club. Mike had his arm around Emily and whispered, “we can debrief later once we get you safely home.”

The small air darts made no sound as they raced towards their intended target. Shrinking Mike and Shaun in the neck, both felt a sharp sting and instinctively swatted at their neck as if chasing an unseen insect. As the tip penetrated the skin, a powerful relaxant was released under pressure. Before the agents’ minds registered an attack, they were already falling to the ground. Emma and Emily did nothing. There was no scream, no cry for help, nothing. As the van pulled up and the two agents were loaded, Emma and Emily went to the car, got in and drove to Emma’s condo in the city.