The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twist

Sometimes I stop and look around me, try to take in what I’ve done to people. Try to understand how just one person can change the world, or parts of it. Try to feel anything but guilt.

I still don’t know how I did it, how I changed so many people, but I do know why. I was weak.

* * *

I was raiding the fridge when Kate, my older sister, walked in. We got on well, this is no tale of the comeuppance of an angsty family. It was her, me and my mum. Dad was somewhere in Canada, avoiding his responsibilities.

“Any coke left?” she asked.

“Just one,” I said, throwing her the can.

“Ta. We’ll share it,” she said, peering into the fridge, ‘we’ meaning Kate and her boyfriend Matt, who she’d left in her bedroom. Mum was out at an evening meeting and Kate was taking advantage of the lack of supervision. I didn’t really understand why, she was 19 and mum really wasn’t bothered about Matt coming around. Maybe Kate liked the pretence of danger.

“Aw, how romantic. Two love-birds sharing a coke!”

“Shut up! Just stay out of our way,” she laughed.

“Wouldn’t want to get in the way of all that smoochy-smoo.” I made a kissy-kissy face.

“Aw don’t worry little Tommy,” she mocked in a babying voice, pinching my face, “someone will love you one day, there’ll be some poor little girly with a hunchback and beard who’ll call you her own.”

I squirmed out of her reach. “Yeah, yeah. How will she battle her way past the hordes of men you’ve let into your bedroom over the years?”

“You little rat! Two boyfriends is not a horde!”

“Kiss me you hunky man, take me in your powerful arms and...” I squeaked in the voice I always used to imitate her.

She started to chase me around the kitchen.

“You slut! You just can’t say no! You’re even after your own brother!”

She stopped chasing and looked at me, hands on hips. She knew I was teasing, I was pretty sure she’d never even gone all the way with a boy. She was decent looking, even a brother would have to admit, blonde hair, blue eyes, slim build, but not a knock-out – I know she always worried her nose was a bit big and she would never let us take photos of her from the side. Even now, with a boy in her room and no parent to keep an eye on her, she was wearing long jogging trousers and a fleece jumper with not a hint of skin on show.

She smiled and ran back to her bedroom.

“Kate, you left the coke!” I called, but she didn’t come back.

I went back to raiding the fridge and a couple of minutes later I was on my way to my bedroom, opposite Kate’s. Putting down my sandwich and the coke Kate had forgotten about, I sat in front of my computer and started it up. Waiting for it to load up, I bit into my sandwich and chewed thoughtlessly. I didn’t have any work to do for once, the evening was my own. Maybe I’d have a look on Youtube, see if there were any...

Suddenly, a shriek pierced the air. I stopped chewing and listened. Had I imagined it amongst the whirr of my computer’s fans? Another shriek, higher, longer. It was coming from Kate’s room!

I jumped up and ran into the corridor. What was Matt doing to her? I grabbed the door handle, ready to burst in and help my sister when Kate moaned. It was a long, deep, happy moan. What was Matt doing to her? Well, there was only one answer to that question. I grinned to myself and rolled my eyes, carefully let go of the handle and tiptoed back into my room, where I plugged my headphones into the computer and set about an evening of aimless surfing.

Needing the toilet an hour or so later, I took my headphones off and was amazed to hear my sister was still going at it, groaning loudly now every few seconds.

“What is she doing?” I whispered to myself. Then I laughed as it hit me. She was obviously trying to get back at me for my teasing earlier.

Returning from the toilet I head the front door open. Mum was home. Kate! I hurtled down the corridor and banged on her door, “Mum’s home!” I called. To give her a chance to get Matt out of the house, I headed downstairs to say hi to mum.

“Hello?” she called from the kitchen. “Where are you two?”

“Hey mum,” I said, walking in. “Good meeting?”

“Yeah it was ok thanks darling, looks like our launch can go ahead next week.”

“Good news,” I said.

“Where’s your sister?”

“In her room I guess, I’ve not seen her most of the night.”

“What have you been up to?”

“Just been on the computer, nothing much.”

She went back to pottering around the kitchen and I went to sit in the living room, when the loudest shriek of the night came from the bedroom followed by the unmistakable sound of Kate shouting “Oh yes! Oh yes!”

I sat absolutely still and held my breath as I waited to see what would happen. Now the joke had gone too far, mum must have heard that. She’d have heard it from work. Yes, she was fine with Matt coming around to the house, and yes, she knew Kate was an adult, but she was not going to be happy to hear screams of ecstasy from her only daughter, fake or not.

I heard footsteps on the stairs. Up or down? Up.

A door was slammed open. There was mum shouting and then banging as Matt was presumably rushed down the stairs and out into the night. The front door was closed so hard I could hear soot falling down the chimney.

“Tommy,” my mum said, poking her head around the door. “Go to bed now please. I need to speak with your sister.”

I knew better than to argue with that voice and obeyed immediately. Walking past Kate’s room I looked in and couldn’t believe what I saw. Kate was lying on her bed, naked, head thrown back and one hand toying with her breasts. Thankfully she didn’t notice me, so I slunk into my room, closed the door and threw my headphones back on. I didn’t want to hear this.

I awoke with a start. I was still sitting at my computer and fully dressed. It was Saturday and a glance at the clock – 3.32 – told me I might as well get changed and into bed, I didn’t want to be up yet. I changed into my pjs, but my bladder was nagging me so I headed to the bathroom for a whizz.

But what was that? I could hear something from Kate’s room. Was she dreaming? I held my head close to her door and listened. Shallow, rhythmic gasps. I know I’m only just 18, but I’ve sneaked enough porn to know what was going on. What was Kate up to? What should I do?

The floorboard creaked underneath me and I jumped. The gasps stopped. After a few tense seconds, I edged my way slowly to the bathroom, relieved myself and headed back to bed. Maybe after a couple more hours sleep everything would seem more normal.

Sliding between the covers, I closed my eyes and was asleep before I knew it.

“Tom!” someone whispered.

I jerked awake, sitting up in my bed. The clock beamed 4.09. Had I only been asleep half an hour?

“Tom!”

The whisper came from the door, I could see now that it was half open and opening wider as a shadow came through it.

“Tom!”

“Kate? What are you doing?”

She’d reached my bed now and sat down, having closed the door quietly behind her.

“Can I get under the covers? It’s cold out here,” she whispered.

I groaned and rolled over a bit. “What are you doing?”

“Thanks,” she said, and climbed into my bed, lying on her side and facing me. Thankfully she seemed to be wearing something now, but it was too dark to see what.

“What’s going on with you?” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

“You know, you and Matt last night. Did mum go mad?”

“Oh, you mean the sex? It was amazing.”

“Have you gone mad? You were screaming the house down.”

“Matt’s got a really big cock. I wish I’d slept with him sooner. It felt fantastic.”

“You’re winding me up for the hordes of men crack, aren’t you? Well ha ha, well done. What did mum say?”

“Usual lecture about boundaries and her roof and her rules, you know the one. I don’t know why she had to throw Matt out though, he was good for one more at least. I’d have shared him if she wanted.”

“Good for...? What on earth are you...? Shared...? You really did sleep with him then?”

“I can’t believe I waited so long for a pounding like that. He is...”

“I can’t believe you! Are you on drugs? Why are you doing this?”

“I don’t know why I haven’t done this before, it just makes so much sense. I’ve realised something important. I really, really love cock. It would be wrong to deny that anymore.”

“This is all just a really weird dream,” I said, shaking my head and turning away from her. I felt sick to my stomach.

“Hey, come on, it’s not a dream. Would this happen in a dream?”

Suddenly I felt a hand snaking into the back of my pyjama trousers. I yanked them tight and jumped out of bed.

“Come on Tommy, I just wanna feel your cock. I bet it’s massive. I can just imagine what it would feel like inside me.”

“Kate! Stop it! Something is really weird here!”

She sat up, reached over and flicked on my lamp. I could see now that she was wearing her fleece jumper and jogging trousers.

“Come on Tommy,” she whispered with a grin, her eyes never leaving mine, “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.”

Suddenly she heaved her jumper over her head and her small breasts swung free. I couldn’t help but notice her large pink nipples, hard and erect. She had a mole on the inside of her left breast. She raised her eyebrows.

“Like them? They’re yours. And... somebody... else... wants to... come... and... play...” she sang, her hands on the waistband of her trousers. Suddenly they were down and I could see a large, tangled bush of blonde hair, glistening damply in the lamplight.

“Kate...”

She started crawling over the bed towards me, breasts swinging with each movement, her eyes now flitting between my eyes and my groin. “Tommy...”

I was backed right up against the wall, there was nowhere else for me to go. If I shouted, mum would hear and come running, but what then? Despite how she was behaving, I didn’t want to get Kate into more trouble. I had to talk some sense into her, wake her up from what she was doing. Maybe she was sleepwalking?

“Kate, don’t do this. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“Oh you won’t hurt me, big boy. I can take anything you’ve got,” she said, “anywhere...”

She climbed off the bed and stood in front of me, leaning her head towards my chest she breathed in deeply and sighed. I took my opportunity and pushed her back onto the bed, sprinted around the room and out of the door. Where to go? Bathroom! I closed the door behind me and slid the lock home.

It was only a few seconds later when there was a scraping from the other side of the door, as if Kate was running her nails over the paintwork.

“Tommy, don’t do this Tommy,” she breathed through the door.

“Kate, something’s wrong with you. We can’t do this.”

“Of course we can. How can something which feels so good be wrong?”

“You’re not like this Kate. You don’t go chasing boys!”

“That’s not what you said earlier.”

“Is that what this is about? Ok, you got me. Ha ha. Ha ha! You can stop this now.”

“I’m not going to stop Tommy, you were right about me. I love men and their massive cocks. I love their creamy spunk and hard, hairy chests.”

There was no reply to that. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, it was like I’d slipped into an alternate reality where my sister acted like she was in a porn movie.

“Tommy? Tommy?”

I stayed quiet. Maybe if I acted like this wasn’t happening, it wouldn’t be happening.

“Tommy?”

A minute or so passed, then I heard footsteps padding away from the door. I counted to two hundred slowly in my head, then undid the lock and peeked out. The hallway was empty.

Now what? I couldn’t wait out the rest of the night in the bathroom. Footsteps! I closed the door as quickly as I could without making a sound that would wake mum, and locked it. Holding my breath, I listened for the footsteps. They were heading downstairs. Was that the front door? It was!

I rushed out of the bathroom and down the corridor – Kate wasn’t in her room, she wasn’t in mine. I threw on yesterday’s clothes and hurried downstairs. Where was she going? I couldn’t just let her wander off into the night. Could I? Slipping on my trainers, I looked out of the window and could just see what I thought was Kate at the end of our cul-de-sac, turning right onto the main road. I took my keys and mobile phone and chased after her.

Since I was running and she was walking, it took only a couple of minutes for me to catch up with her.

“Kate! Where are you going?” I called when I was a few yards behind.

“Tommy?” she turned and smiled, “there you are! Well I thought if you weren’t going to screw me then I’d go and find a man who would.”

The nightmare didn’t seem to be ending any time soon.

“Will you stop this? Stop it! Stop it!” I cried. It was then I noticed what she was wearing, besides jeans, a small white t-shirt with no bra – that much was clear from the extremely obvious points of her nipples. She saw where I was looking.

“I thought you didn’t want my boobies?” she said, giving them a little shake. “They want you, oh yes they do. Sooo much!” She gave a little shiver and reached up to squeeze her breasts with her hands.

That was it, I had to get her back to the house before someone saw her in this state.

“Come on then, let’s go home,” I said, in as level a voice as I could manage.

“Will you let me play with your cock?”

I paused. “Yes, I’ll let you... play... with my...”

She squealed and ran up to hug me. I accepted the hug but before I knew it her hand was grabbing the front of my trousers.

“Ooh!” she breathed, “you ARE big!”

I beat her hand away and started walking for home, she followed with one arm still around my neck. “I always knew I had a sexy, big-cocked stud for a little brother. So where are you going to put that thing?”

“WHAT?”

“Where are you going to put it? Does it want to play hide and seek with...”

“STOP. IT. STOP IT!”

“Oh, a surprise! I like surprises! I’ve never had a cock in my bum before, I bet if feels amazing. Will you promise to put it up my bum some time?”

I have to admit it, at that point a tear rolled down my face. Something had happened to my sister and she was acting like sex was the only thing on earth that mattered to her. My sister who had never slept with a man before tonight, never talked about sex in front of me, never showed off even a hint of cleavage... My straight-laced, slightly bookish sister who had just finished the first year of her law degree and had only ever had two boyfriends. This was not her.

“Don’t cry Tommy, don’t cry. Big sister will make it all much, much better soon.”

I didn’t reply.

“You know, we could do it right here if you wanted.”

“Here? On the street?”

“Yep.”

“What if people saw?”

“Wouldn’t that be exciting? All those people watching me get screwed by my little brother?”

“No, that’s sick.”

“Suit yourself.”

We got back to the house and I let us in. I’d succeeded in getting her back to the house, but now what? Maybe it was time to get mum involved after all, I couldn’t handle this on my own.

“Where shall we do it?” Kate asked excitedly. “How about the kitchen? You could bend me over the...”

“Upstairs. Your room. You go up and get yourself ready, I’ll be there in a sec.”

She winked, shook her breasts at me again and ran up the stairs, pausing at the top to bend over and show me her bottom.

When she was out of sight I followed, but turned the other way down the corridor, towards mum’s room.

“Mum? Mum?” I whispered.

“Mmmm?”

“Mum? Kate is acting really strangely.”

She was awake now and immediately sat up. “What’s she doing? Is Matt back?”

“No Matt. But she’s trying to get...” it was really hard to say, but it had to be done, “trying to get... me to have... you know, mmm-mmm with her.”

“I beg your pardon?”

“She wants me to... sleep with her,” I squeaked.

“Where is she?” mum’s voice sounded level and calm, but I knew from experience that there was a tremendous fury behind it.

“In her room, I told her to wait for me there.”

“Stay here.” She got up, pulled her dressing gown around her and stalked out of the room. I heard the shouting a few seconds later. “Kate Sanderson, what on earth do you think... Good God, put some clothes on for crying out loud!”

“But mum, Tommy’s going to screw me!”

It took mum a few seconds to recover from that. “That is quite enough of that! I’m giving you one minute to get your clothes on and then I want to see you downstairs.” There was the sound of a door slamming and footsteps on the stairs.

I’d only counted to twenty when I heard my mum’s door push open and someone walk in.

“Tommy? Are you in here?”

It was Kate.

“Tommy? I have to go and talk to mum. How about a quick blowjob first?”

“No! Go and talk to her now!”

“Spoilsport. Try not to masturbate while you’re waiting for me now, I want your delicious spunk inside me later.”

She left the room and I hurled mum’s duvet over my head, so I wouldn’t hear the argument.

I woke up a couple of hours later with a start, I hadn’t planned on falling asleep. There was no sign of mum or Kate, although I could hear noises from the kitchen. I got up and wandered downstairs. Who was it in the kitchen?

It was Kate.

“Morning sleepy head,” she said.

I looked at her long and hard before replying. Was she back to normal?

“Good morning sleepy head,” she repeated, putting a cup of tea down on the table in front of me.

“Wh-where’s mum?”

“She had to go to work, remember she has that function today.”

“What did she say to you about last night?”

“Sort myself out, blah blah blah, stop playing games if I want to keep living under her roof.”

“Seriously?”

“I think that was it, it was kinda hard to concentrate.”

“Why was it hard to concentrate?”I asked, my heart sinking.

She came and stood behind me, arms around my neck. “Because of the huge cock waiting for me upstairs of course.” Before I knew it, her clothes were off and she was standing in front of me, a look of hunger on her face. “Do me Tommy, I want it so much. I need you inside me.”

She started to scramble at my clothes and had my trousers down before I could stop her. She gasped, “It’s beautiful!” and threw her mouth over my penis. I’m ashamed to admit it didn’t take long for me to be hard inside her mouth, I just couldn’t fight the sensations. She was groaning as she bobbed up and down, taking most of me inside her with each mouthful. Her hands pawed at her breasts as she worked herself into a frenzy.

Almost without warning I came and started spurting into her mouth, she immediately stopped and held her mouth still, making loud slurping noises as she desperately tried to swallow what I was giving her. Soon, she leaned back and smiled a sticky smile at me. “That was amazing, thank you so much,” she said, a little come dribbling from the corner of her mouth. She noticed it and scooped it back into her mouth with her finger. “You are delicious!” she giggled, shivering with joy.

“I can’t believe we just did that. You’re my sister!” I cried, pulling up my trousers.

“You’re a sexy man and I’m a sexy woman, you know it makes sense.”

“No! Something really strange is happening here! You’re not like this!”

She wasn’t listening any more. “So what now big boy?” she asked. “How about you have a go at my backdoor like you promised?”

“I didn’t promise!”

“Aw Tommy, pwetty pwease?”

“No, that’s it. We’re not doing any more. We can’t do this.” I turned and stormed out of the room, straight upstairs to the bathroom where I locked myself in. I didn’t want her following me. I needed time to think about what was going on.

What was she doing? She was completely obsessed with sex and seemed to have lost all sense of morality and inhibition. She’d just given me, her brother, a blowjob in the kitchen for crying out loud, had chased me around my bedroom and had even told mum she wanted me to sleep with her. This was definitely no game, she was not acting the slut just because of what I’d said last night, this was real. But how?

I played the events of last night back in my head over and over again. Had I somehow done something to her? Had Matt? Anyway, what could either of us have done that would cause such a change in her behaviour? Things like this just didn’t happen in real life.

I was in the bathroom for well over an hour, concentrating so hard that I didn’t really pay attention to anything that was happening outside the door. So when I finally emerged, I was surprised to find the house empty. Where had Kate gone? And what for? Unfortunately, I was pretty sure of her motives.

I took advantage of her absence by searching her bedroom for clues. There were no signs of any drugs, no sexual paraphernalia of any kind at all. I took out my mobile and rang her number, a ringing immediately sounded from the corner of her room. It definitely wasn’t like her to go anywhere without her phone, it was almost permanently glued to her fingers.

So now what? All I could do was wait.