The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twisted Concepts: The Curse of the Animated Anomaly

By Thantos69

The breach in the fabric of reality has yet to be healed, and I write these chronicles in hope that future Conceptians will be able to benefit from the history of our town and those that have kept the barrier at bay for so long. That outlook is pretty dim though since 90 percent of those that come here have the IQ of a jar of mayonnaise. But perhaps some outsider will somehow get hold of this manuscript and be entertained by the craziness therein.

In case this is an outsider, one who hasn’t picked up a newspaper in the last ten years, I will give a brief description of the hell that is our town. There has been a belief that sentient thought produces dreams that become a reality somewhere. It has also been believed that when the soul leaves the body, it goes into the reality created by their dreams, or in the case of religion, goes into the reality created by someone else’s dreams. In this way, the multiverse and the accumulation of order is growing.

However, the sentient mind isn’t all about dreams and hopes. In it is also pain, despair, insanity, hate, stress, and a whole other cavalcade of a psychological cesspool. With the world dipping more into uncertainly and hopelessness, with more suffering occurring every day, it was no wonder that the vibrations of these thoughts built up and mixed with the positive. This created a strain, a force of energy that had the misfortune of building up over our town. Then the inevitable happened. The fabric of reality tore, and chaos came through, mixing with order and creating a substance we call psycho energy.

When this energy comes into contact with sentient life, it does one of three things. The first happens to people whose minds are inflexible in their views and have ironclad egos. The chaos enters their minds, and being unable to cope with it, their soul is destroyed and they cease to exist. The second effect is the most common, affecting those with more open minds. The chaos enters into them and literally rips out all their inhibitions. These people tend to say and do whatever comes to them at the moment, most have a very short life span.

But the third effect is the most miraculous, and rare. There are certain people that have repressed certain aspects of themselves so strongly that the subconscious is replaced by an inner personality. They are usually not aware of it unless something snaps and it forces its way out, but it is mainly dormant. When the chaos entered these people, the personality awakened and switched places with the dominant personality. By doing so, the personalities were able to sneak around and trap the psycho energy within them and cause it to do their own bidding. These people became known as the Manipulators.

The first Manipulator, a guy who from that point on called himself Psycho James, noticed that the energy was spreading and that if it spread too much we would all be in deep shit. So with the help of some others, he erected a barrier around the town preventing the escape of the energy and anyone not a Manipulator. This was only a temporary solution, for when the Manipulators died and the barrier eventually came down, then the universe would inevitably suffer a slow death by the spreading chaos. So they had to attempt to seal the breach, and succeeded in closing it just enough so that it made a slow leak. Then to toot my own horn, I discovered a method of sealing it tighter. In the fabric of fate, there are threads of chaos that build around tangled events. Too many of these threads could cause great stress on reality and have the potential to make another hole just like the one in our town. However, it we go to these situations and screw around with them, it was possible to retrieve the threads and use it to bind our own breach. How ironic that the very things that caused this mess are destined to stop it, if only on a small scale at the moment.

So these journals I keep will tell of some of these adventures in retrieving the threads. And I have decided to only tell of the oddest, most screwed up, and least boring of our adventures. I suppose I could tell you of the time Psycho James was temporarily transformed into a half/woman, then happily proceeded to go fuck himself, and then gave birth to the antichrist, but that’s too low key. Then there was the time he and Psycho Bill slaughtered an invasion of lesbian aliens who thought to harvest the male genitalia as novelty dildos, but who cares. No, instead I will have my first entry be a truly bizarre case, one that I like to call...

Case File I-1-A-69

The curse of the Animated Anomaly

Part 1

The town of Twisted Concepts, June 5, 2008.

A loud ringing woke Psycho James up from a deep and sex filled sleep. In the span of two seconds he grabbed his gun out of the nightstand drawer and shot five bullets into his alarm clock. The ringing continued, which puzzled him for a moment.

“It’s the phone honey.” Deborah groaned, covering her ears with a pillow after the several deafening shots from his revolver. “Couldn’t you think of a better way to end the noise.”

“Shit no. That fucking ringing woke me up from a great dream where I was double fisting the Olson twins. I was just getting to the point where they were starting to bleed when that mother fucki...”

“Okay, okay, calm down. Since you’re up, you might as well answer the phone.” Deborah sighed.

“But dammit, now I’m all horny.” He looked down at Deborah, an attractive woman with long black hair, perky breasts, and a positive outlook on life. “Pull back the covers and spread your legs.”

“What about the phone?”

“Who gives a shit about the phone, I said spread em.”

Deborah sighed and did as she was told.

“Good, now hold that pose until I get back because I’m going to want to dive right in.”

“But, but, it will get uncomfort...” She didn’t get to finish as Psycho James was already out the door and down the hall.

He managed to answer it on the fiftieth ring, and proceeded to shout into the receiver. “Who is the dead piece of shit that interrupted my sleep?”

“And a good day to you Psycho James.” The voice on the other end said calmly.

“Oh, the Doctor, I should have known it was you. No one else would have had the balls to let it ring more than three times. What the hell do you want?”

“You might want to turn your television on to channel four.”

“I don’t have a television, I blew it up last night.”

“Let me guess, that presidential address last night interrupted your porn viewing and you lost it?”

“Can you blame me? Here I am getting a superb wack job from my bitch to some sweet hardcore lesbian strap-on shit when that ugly motherfucker’s face comes on the screen. It took half an hour to revive my dick. I swear, the next time he pulls that shit I’m going to leave town for an assassination mission.”

“Well, before you do that, you might want to borrow your neighbors television and turn to channel four. Call me back on your cell phone, preferably within the next ten minutes.” The Doctor hung up.

“Hold on...Son of a Bitch!” He slammed the phone down and debated whether to go back to bed and fuck the shit out of his girlfriend. Instead he headed for the front door, grumbling profanities the whole way. The Doctor was an annoying prick but he usually had a good reason for what he did.

He went over to his neighbors and knocked on the door. A tall unkempt man with a wife-beater T-shirt and week old body odor answered.

“I need to watch your television.” Psycho James demanded.

“Fuck you squirt.” The big man leered.

Psycho James pulled out his revolver and shot him in the head. When the man hit the floor, Psycho James also fired a couple of rounds in the guy’s nuts for good measure. Then he stepped over him, making sure to grind the guy’s face in with his heel as he entered the house.

“Oh god, what the hell are you doing?” A woman screamed.

“I was moving your corpse out of my way, what the hell does it look like? Where’s your god damn television?”

“You killed my husband you asshole. Now whom am I going to get to beat up folk for their food and beer? Do you have any idea how hard it is to find someone that big and violent to...”

“Jesus Christ, would you shut the fuck up and just tell me where the hell your TV is, or do you want to be another corpse to walk over?”

She shut up and led the way; Psycho James put his gun away. As he went through the house, he noticed some pictures of the family, obviously taken before the town became the hellhole that it was. In it was a red-hot sexy teenage redhead standing between her parents. She would likely be eighteen now.

“That your daughter?”

“Yes sir.”

“Is she here now?”

“She’s in her room, listening to music.”

He nodded, that wasn’t surprising; people heard so many gunshots on any given day that one gave up bothering to give a shit.

“Go get her, I need a blowjob.”

“I...”

“And if you’re good, I might decide to rape you before I leave.”

“Really!” The woman’s eyes lit up; she quickly left to fetch her daughter, putting a saucy swing in her hips.

Psycho James was used to the behavior. A Manipulator usually managed to get his way by shouting at someone, but some people just casually obeyed his commands without thinking about it. Of course, the woman was probably also thinking about seducing him into being their new source of security. Too bad they were going to be disappointed.

He sat down on the couch and turned on the television, channel four. On it was a cartoon gangster in a bank shooting up the place and bouncing around, demanding things in a badly done fifties mobster accent. There seemed to be a live action reporter in front announcing the events. Every now and then the scene would cut to the newsroom where the anchorperson was looking at the camera, obviously embarrassed. Psycho James called up the Doctor on his cell phone. He answered immediately.

“Doctor, please do not tell me that you woke me up at...” He glanced at a clock. “...two in the afternoon just to get me to watch some fucking cartoons! Because if you did, I’m going to come over there and stuff your stethoscope so far up your ass we’ll be able to hear your heart beat every time you fart.”

About that time the mother returned with her daughter in tow. She was not as pretty as she was in the picture, but due to hard times that was expected. She still had a nice set of tits on her though, and a pair of lips designed for sucking.

“Hi, mom said you wanted a blowjob, I’m Rachel.”

“Did I ask for your fucking name?”

“Er, no.”

“Then I don’t give a shit, start sucking bitch!”

“Okay!” Rachel dropped to her knees and started wrestling with his pants.

“You always know how to melt the ladies don’t you Psycho James.” The Doctor chuckled on the other end.

“Can it Doc, you didn’t answer my question.”

“Well, if you look closer, believe it or not, that is a legitimate news program.” “But, why does it have a cartoon gangster shoot-up in the background. It looks like one of those lame loony tune type things.”

“The announcer was just as surprised when this live action footage started to show. Note that the reporter at the scene isn’t noticing anything odd about the action, it almost as if he’s seeing something else.”

“He probably is, it looks like a prank to me.”

“Maybe, but look at how well the two dimensional character is interacting with a three dimensional frame. I’m not sure the animation studios are quiet up to par with that yet, much less some prankster messing with the feed.”

“So you’re saying...oh yeah, that’s it bitch, right there.” Psycho James paused as Rachel succeeded in fishing him out and engulfing him all the way in her throat. “Hey woman, don’t stand there like a useless lump of shit, get down and eat out your daughter’s pussy.”

“Yes master!”

“And don’t fucking call me master, you’re not good enough to be my slave.”

“Sorry sir.” The mother fell to the floor and crawled under her daughter, her face disappearing underneath her skirt. In moments, Rachel’s moans hummed along his dick.

“Oh yeah, now then, where was I, oh... so you’re saying this cartoon character actually exists.”

“Is that so strange?” The Doctor asked.

“A couple of years ago maybe.”

“I was just thinking, whenever the breach fluctuates and puts stress on the barrier, reality tends to temporarily shift a little. Like that time you transformed into a woman.”

“Don’t remind me, who would have thought menstrual cramps could be such a bitch.” “Riiight. Anyway, I didn’t feel any added fluctuations, nor have my machines picked up on any. So, I was asking, since you’re more sensitive to the maintenance of the barrier, have you noticed anything different lately?”

“Nope, afraid not.”

“Damn, then how is it that a real cartoon is showing up?”

“Beats the hell out of me. Hold on.” Psycho James closed his eyes for a moment and concentrated. “Ah, there isn’t any stress yet, but there are some chaos threads being formed.”

“Wonderful.”

“I’ll be over when I finish here.” Psycho James hung up and enjoyed his suck job. Rachel wasn’t half as good as his bitch Deborah, but a blowjob was a blowjob.

Meanwhile, back at home, Deborah lay on top of the sheets, her legs were spread and getting cramped. And the lubrication from her aroused pussy did not feel comfortable in the cold as it was starting to dry up.

“Um, James, honey. Are you here? I’m getting a bit sore! Oh pooh, at least he didn’t tie me to the bedposts this time.”

* * *

Somewhere on the Nevada highway, June 5, 2008

Professor Snapcase Hornatious McFlurdle drove his beat up station wagon, putting as much distance between him and Los Angeles as possible. He was pretty sure no one was after him, but there was no telling with the Mafia. Chances are, no one knew what he did to Don Coffeencream and were still trying to figure out why he went so wacky. A small chuckle escaped his throat.

He glanced over at his companion. A small red furred catgirl had her full attention on batting at a bit of string hanging from the vanity mirror. No one who looked at her would have thought she had been a highway patrol officer only a day before. Then again, maybe they would, he still hadn’t given much study into why most people didn’t see the changes that he brought about in his subjects.

He felt a hand pawing at the front of his trousers, trying to undo the zipper with her modified hands.

“Hey, not while I’m driving, you remember what happened last time.”

“Awwww, purrrrr, Kitty so bored.” She leaned back in her seat and pouted. Then she got a bright idea and tried to bend herself into a ball so she could lick her own crotch. Unfortunately, she was human enough so that it was just out of her reach, just a few inches shy of her tongue. She whined pitifully and sulked, then brightened and began to bounce around. Catgirls it seemed, had very short attention spans and rapid mood swings.

“Tell me a story master, please.” She gave him a patented large watery-eyed look.

“Oh all right, I’ll tell you about how this all came to pass!”

“Yea! Master so smart, purrr!”

“Sure, anyway, it all started...”

* * *

Stillwater, Ok. December 1998—April 2000

Young Snapcase was frantically jerking off to some cartoon porn on the Internet. Seeing how he was so ugly that he wouldn’t be able to get some nympho college pussy even if he had a hundred-dollar bill sticking out of his zipper, his options were quite limited. Besides, he thought the animated women looked so much better. How many real women had the impossibly sharp curves and pure hourglass figures on many of these cartoons? How many real women had enormous and incredibly sexy eyes, just radiating innocence ripe for plucking? And to get even more extreme, how many real women were a physical cross between an animal and a human? None, nada, zip, that’s what. He wished that he could just pull those beauties out of his computer screen and fuck them silly.

Then it occurred to him, why couldn’t he? He was a student of physics and mathematical theory. Surely there was some way to bring a cartoon character into reality. At that thought he spewed cum all over his keyboard and had to throw it in the ever-growing pile of ruined computer equipment.

For the next couple of years he diligently worked on his project, determined to meet his ultimate goal. Finally, the day came where he met success, and he stripped down in front of his computer for the first test. He pulled up one of his favorite images of a smoking hot blue haired schoolgirl with gigantic knockers. His newly built machinery was already plugged into the computer, ready to go. Since cartoons were technically not real and had no souls, the machine was designed to give the girl a basic personality of a wanton slut who wanted nothing out of life but sex. He needed this otherwise all he would get would be a physical reality of the girl forever posed as she was in the picture.

He turned it on, immediately a lot of loud whirring noises and smoke started drifting out of his machine. He wasn’t concerned, the end result was what mattered, the hardware itself could be updated and improved once initial success was achieved. After a few minutes of nothing happening, Snapcase was becoming discouraged and his machine looked like it was ready to blow up. Then, with a loud pop, the machine relaxed and seemed to take a breather. In the center of the room, right where her landing area had been targeted, was the wonderfully nude form of the sexy blue haired girl from his screen. It worked, it actually worked.

The girl had arrived in the same pose as in the picture. She quickly shifted and reached for her boobs, playing with her nipples. It didn’t take her long to see that there was a man in the room. She didn’t seem the least bit concerned, rather, she was really excited.

“Hi there, want to fuck me?” She squealed.

“Damn straight.” Snapcase panted, his erection burst up, ready for action. “So, uh, do you come here often?”

“Gee sir, that question is too hard for little ol me to answer, I like smart men, fuck me silly please!”

“Oh, er, okay. Do you have a name?”

“Gee sir, that question is too hard for little ol me to answer, I like smart men, fuck me silly please!”

Snapcase realized there were some bugs in the personality program, which shouldn’t have been a surprise. She was mostly a computer construct and thus restricted to the same rules of computer logic. She could not think beyond her original programming. Still, who needed her to think!

“Play with yourself, stick your fingers in your pussy.” He ordered.

She immediately did as she was ordered, and started moaning right away.

“Oh this is so good, I like having my pussy played with. I need your big cock please!”

“Now pinch your nipples!”

“Oh this is so good, I like having my nipples pinched. I need your big cock please!”

“Hmmm, stick you finger up your butt.”

“Oh this is so good, I like sticking things in my butt. I need your big cock please!”

Yes, he would definitely have to work on that response program. It was getting kind of creepy. But he had an erection and he was going to make the most out of it.

“That’s it baby, here comes daddy, get ready for some hot loving!”

“Yes please, (insert name here) wants you deep inside!”

Snapcase lunged for her, ready to tackle her to the floor and rut like an animal. He missed and landed face first in the carpet.

“Oh, (insert user here), you’re just so manly and forceful, take me please!”

“What the hell, how did I miss?”

“Gee sir, that question is too hard for little ol me to answer, I like smart men, fuck me silly please!”

“I wasn’t asking you.”

“Yes, I love your big cock inside me, is it good for you?”

“What?”

“Gee sir, that question is...”

“Nevermind, shut up!” He wished he had installed a mute button.

She stopped talking and waited expectantly. He decided to take it a bit slow for starters. He reached up to play with her huge breasts, and his hands passed right through them.

“Oh god, (insert user here), play with them, you’re sooo good!”

“What in the...” He moved his hand inside her breasts, which seemed to turn her on to no end. Her nipples hardened to two full inches. “Why can’t I touch you?”

“You can touch me anywhere you like, I don’t mind, I crave you!”

“My hand is just passing through, I can’t touch you!”

“You can touch me anywhere you like, I don’t mind, I crave you!”

“God dammit.”

He reached down and waved his hand through her hairless crotch, which drove her bonkers. In moments she was overcome with a (simulated?) orgasm.

“(Insert user here) is sooo wonderful, (insert name here) has never cum like that before. I love you! More please!”

“End program.”

“(Insert user here) is logging off, thank you and cum again, tee hee.” The blue haired girl vanished.

Snapcase sat down and thought about what went wrong, and then he smacked himself. Energy could not be created or destroyed, just transferred into another function. However, he forgot to take into account the effect of mass. If he transferred energy that had no mass (i.e. the raw data on his computer) then he would only create an image with no mass. All he got was a responsive hologram.

He would have to find a way to transform something with an equal amount of mass into his desired object. That was going be a lot more complicated, and would require more funding than what he could scrape with his pocket money. Maybe he could ask for a research grant from the university.

20 Minutes Later

Snapcase was flung out of the doors and down the steps in front of main office. A lot of raucous laughter followed him on the way down. As he scooped up what was left of his possessions and dignity, he overheard his tormentor’s conversation.

“Crazy as a loon, that’s what we get for taking someone named McFlurdle seriously. I propose a new policy, let’s fire anyone who has McFlurdle somewhere in their name.”

“Uh, sir, Professor J.D. McFlurdle has almost made a breakthrough in cold fusion.”

“Preposterous, can his ass.”

“And Doctor Jessica McFlurdle Rowe is fine-tuning her discovery on how to reverse the effects HIV has on its victims.”

“Typical rubbish, fire her too.”

“Yes sir.

Los Angeles, California 2002-2008

Snapcase went through a lot of odd jobs attempting to fund his research, most of which did little to contribute to it. He thought about selling his advanced hologram program, but was afraid public recognition would cut into his privacy and someone would find out what he was really up too. After a series of embarrassing failures and rejected bank loans, Snapcase decided to do something a little risky. In 2005, he attained an audience with a Mafia boss, Don Coffeencream.

The mob boss didn’t give two shits about transforming people, but when Snapcase told him that one of the side effects would be a form of mind control, he was all ears. He agreed to fund the research, claiming that if there were no tangible results in five years, Snapcase would find himself being taken apart piece by piece over a series of several weeks.

It took him two years to come up with an energy transference unit. There was a problem though. When he used it to zap homeless people the mob acquired for him, it did render them into a transferable state, yet it didn’t transfer them into any specific form. Basically it just caused their mass to melt into a formless fleshy blob. It was an interesting weapon to say the least, but it neither suited Snapcase’s or Coffeencream’s ambitions. On the plus side, the Mafia boss began to respect the man a bit more.

As Snapcase pondered on what was wrong, it finally dawned on him that the reason the people turned into a formless mass was because there was no set definition for what they would turn into. So he built a database consisting of a wide variety of differing cartoon styles and compacted it into a unit that could be attached to his energy transfigurator, he called the unit a Cliché Transmogifier.

Success, he used it on a homeless man and transformed him into a Fox Network character. Basically, he was transformed into something similar to a Simpson’s character, or Futurama, it didn’t matter which since it was the style that was important. However, the man didn’t do anything. His mind was a complete blank state. Also, his lab assistants didn’t seem to notice any change, other than that the man wasn’t a blob. However, they were shocked when they saw a video of the experiment, which showed a cartoon character in place of a man. Apparently, a human beings cognitive dissonance refused to let them see what they considered impossible. But a machine’s recording always captured the truth. Only people who believed cartoons could exist outside the television would be able to see his creations.

But he needed a way to control his subjects, because they had no personality. After a few failed attempts, he discovered a pattern. The cartoon character would not act in anyway outside of their cliché genre. So he had to give them personalities to match. This led to an even more complicated labeling database, one he had to establish by voice command as typing was too slow. It was a rousing success, and he called the personality creating attachment a Script Generator. In the end, he was able to compact his technology down to two simple pieces of equipment; a headset with a voice speaker and a small backpack. He called for an audience with his benefactor.

Don Coffeencream came to his lab with a couple of bodyguards. Snapcase pointed toward a young girl, perhaps seventeen or eighteen years old locked up in a cage in the center of the lab. She was a runaway that his assistants had acquired for him a week earlier. He had been tempted to transform her earlier just to get her to stop screaming at him, but he needed a demonstration for his boss.

“This had better be good, I had to cancel an important meeting to come here.” The Don grunted.

“Oh, it will be worth it, both of our goals have been fully achieved. Matilda, open the cage.” A pretty red headed lab assistant quickly did as she was told, he had transformed her into one of his creations just a week before after he was reasonably sure the Script Generator was working. She was a pretty good lay, but probably would have been better if he had selected something more risqué than science fiction anime as her setting.

As soon as the cage was open, the girl inside bolted. Snapcase was ready and zapped her with a small pistol attached to the backpack. As the beam hit her, he put an order into his voice controller.

“Hentai schoolgirl!”

She froze and the change was immediate. Her body turned more colorful, her eyes got larger, her hair assumed a shape that defied gravity, and her clothing changed into a female school uniform. She was in a running position, but not moving. She had a blank stare as she awaited a script to fit her newly acquired genre.

“Notice anything?” Snapcase turned to Coffeencream.

“She’s not moving.”

“Anything else, like her appearance?”

“No, she’s the same, is there a point to this Snapcase?”

“Just testing, but then, now to business. This device does do a bit of mind control that I promised. However, there are some limitations. The ray causes their mind to think its part of a specific genre, and then you have to develop a script for them to follow which fits that specific genre.”

“For example...”

“For example, I picked the specific genre of hentai schoolgirl for our subject, are you familiar with hentai?”

“I’ve heard it somewhere before.”

“Hentai is a type of Japanese anime that deals with sex, basically cartoon porn. Therefore, this girl will follow a typical hentai typescript. There are three basic personality options that I’m aware of for this genre. The first, being a rape victim, would not do for this experiment because you can rape a normal girl anyway. Of course, with a hentai rape victim, the victim tends to acquire some pleasure out of her humiliation and pain. So that leaves the other two personality types, aggressive and naïve. The first will throw everything that she’s got at you just to get a bit of dick and won’t take no for an answer. The second is more sweet and docile, but will plead for you to make love to her, all the while blushing away. More often then not, the second will rely entirely on body signals to attract her mate, being too shy to just openly demand it like the first.”

“I see.”

“So, which kind of girl do you want our lovely subject to be? Or perhaps switch between the two?”

“Let’s try both.”

“Very well then.” Snapcase turned to the still frozen girl. “Script generation begin. Your name is Candy. You’re a naughty schoolgirl who loves sex, especially in public places. Your main turn on is for older men, because they can make you cum like no other. You cum real easily as well, because your body is ten times more sensitive than a normal woman’s. You don’t care if other people watch you have sex with your intended victim, instead, you encourage them to join in. See that man over there, he is your target, he makes you wet beyond belief, you must have him. Script end.”

As soon as the final words were spoken, the change was immediate. The girl’s body relaxed, no longer frozen in place. Her hands came up and squeezed her chest as she breathed hard, her nipples showed through her uniform. She was feeling very horny and wasn’t sure why, nor did she have any curiosity to care. She thought about reaching into her skirt and playing with herself, hoping some naughty boys would get the picture and take her away for some fun. As she looked around to see if there was an audience to appreciate her show, her eyes locked onto an older man. He was absolutely gorgeous; she had to have him in her.

She made a sultry smile with seductive lowered eyelids, and she walked toward him, her hips swung calculating, showing off plenty of thigh and just a hint of panties. Her chest was thrust out just enough display her breasts without showing any signs that it was what she was intending to do.

“Hi handsome. Tell me, do you think this outfit makes my boobs look too small?” She lifted her chest up even more, shaking herself to give him a nice eyeful.

Snapcase wondered if the Don saw her in the school uniform that she had transformed in, or was he still seeing her in a T-shirt and jeans. Either way, the effect the girl was having on him was obvious from the bulge in his pants.

“No, they’re fine.” The Don grinned.

“Are you sure?” Candy gripped his hands and placed them over her boobs. “Feel them, are you sure they can’t stand to be a size larger.”

“Babe, your breasts are perfect.” He rubbed his thumbs around her nipples; they popped up in her shirt. The Don felt a strange tingle in his hands from where he made skin contact.

“Hey, you’re getting a little fresh aren’t you!” Candy pouted; her hands quickly traveled downward and grabbed his crotch. “Bad boys need punishing, perhaps forty lashes of the tongue would be enough. Mmm, by the feel of it, this won’t stand much more than thirty.”

“I can last a lot longer than you think woman.”

“Oh really.” Candy flipped around so his hands were still on her boobs, but her butt pushed against his crotch. She performed a little bump and grind against his pelvis, causing him to almost blow his load.

“Oh shit, she wasn’t kidding, this bitch is hot.”

Candy giggled.

“You haven’t seen nothing yet. Script generation begin!”

Candy froze in place, waiting for her new personality. The Don was kind of annoyed to have the grind cut off, but it was better than cumming in his pants he supposed. He stepped back and watched what was going to be done to the girl.

“Blank slate. Your name is Cindy Lou. You are a sweet and innocent girl. You have no sexual experience. But you have often fantasized about it and you want to lose your virginity to the man of your dreams. The man of your dreams is Don Coffeencream. You are shy and hesitant when it comes to sexual flirtation and innuendoes. However, you really want to get fucked by the Don and will be crushed if he refuses you. You have to let him know how you feel, no matter how hard it is to do so. You can’t stand the thought of him leaving your presence right now before he deflowers you. Script end.”

While the girl’s looks did not change in the slightest, her demeanor took a huge flip. She had been frozen in place with her butt sticking out suggestively; as she came to she straightened up and blushed as she realized what a wantonly sexy pose she had performed. She quietly looked around to see if anyone saw, and she gasped and placed her hand over her mouth in horror at her audience. What must they think of her? And with further horror, she saw her beloved was there. He must think she was a slut!

She looked down at her feet, too ashamed to look in his eyes. She was a slut, she wanted him so bad, she could feel how wet she was down in that special place. She had to have him, but how? She scuffed her shoe on the floor.

Snapcase made a gesture she couldn’t see and the Don understood immediately. “Well Dr. McFlurdle, this has been a good presentation, but it seems I have to leave.”

“NO!” Cindy Lou cried out, then gasped and blushed heavily.

“Is something wrong dear.” The Don grinned winningly.

“No, I...” She glanced at her audience, then nervously stepped up to the Don and tried to whisper. “Please, don’t go, I...I love you.”

“That’s nice, you’re such a sweet child, but I have important meetings and such.”

“Please, stay with me, I need...I want you to stay!”

“I don’t know what reason should I stay?”

Cindy mumbled something unintelligible, her face a deep crimson.

“What was that, I couldn’t hear you?”

“I would let you have my body.” She squeaked. “Do whatever you want with it, just don’t leave me now!” She trembled with embarrassment, anticipation, and lust.

“Very well, I’ll stay, but only on one condition. You must strip for me, right now.” The Don folded his arms.

“Here! In front of these people?” She gasped.

“Yes, or I won’t make love to you, ever.”

Cindy was about to protest again, but the warning in his eyes stopped her. She slowly began to strip, taking off her shoes and socks and every bit of clothing that didn’t reveal much first. Finally, she had to remove the large pieces, and with agonizing slowness her lithe sexy body came into view. Her whole body was flushed with excitement and humiliation. There was a trickle of juice running down her leg.

“Very nice.” The Don said looking up and down at her naked nubile form.

“No please, don’t look at me there, its embarrassing!” Cindy squeaked, covering her crotch with her hands.

“That figures.” Snapcase chuckled. Don Coffeencream shot him an inquiring glance. “Oh, I was just commenting on a cliché. Just about every girl on a hentai says that phrase at some point when they’re about to get laid. At least her type anyway. Don’t worry about it, she really wants you to look, and won’t put up any resistance other than verbal.”

Snapcase noted the script generator was working pretty well. At first he thought he would just get some robot like minds using it, but the subjects were adapting well. It seemed they had their own will and actions that worked within the constrain of the personalities given. Sure, the personalities given so far were shallow, but the possibilities were endless.

The Don unzipped his fly and pulled out his dick, the girl immediately looked away demurely. Of course, it was noted that she kept taking quick glances at it out of the corner of her eye.

“You like this don’t you? Come here and touch it.”

Cindy slowly walked forward, deathly afraid of his maleness but also yearning for it. She lightly poked it with her finger as if it would bite her, it felt warm.

“No, not like that, put some effort into it.” The Don snapped, grabbed her hand and wrapped it around his shlong. If it were possible to flush brighter, she would have. “Now play with it you slut.” He roughly grabbed her tits and began to knead them like dough, bringing out fevered gasps of pain mixed with pleasure from the girl.

Snapcase saw copious drips of female cream splatter on the floor beneath her. Hentai girls always seemed to have overly flooding vaginas, regardless of their type. The Don seemed impatient with her inexpert handjob, forced her on her knees, and proceeded to rape her mouth. There were tears streaming out of the Cindy’s eyes as she took it in her throat, but more from scripted embarrassment than pain.

“Oh shit this is good, the bitch has a natural throat.” The Don grunted. “There’s even this weird tingling feeling I’ve never felt before when throat fucking some...holy shit!” He stared at the girl in shock.

“Is something the matter?”

“She’s a cartoon!”

Snapcase was startled. Coffeencream did not seem to have the kind of imagination that would accept the reality of physical cartoon characters. Perhaps the close physical contact forced some of the reality upon him. After all, if the wardrobe changed with the character, then surely the person about to fuck said character would begin to notice when trying to unfasten that clothing. That shouldn’t have applied in this case though, as she was already undressed and was giving a common blowjob.

“Yes, that’s a side effect of the mind controller of course. They think they are cartoon characters, so they become cartoon characters. Its really more handy if you think about it, there are just certain things that normal people can’t do.”

“This won’t fit my purposes, cartoon characters would be very noticeable.” The Don grunted, not bothering to pull out of slow down his thrusts into the girl’s mouth.

“Not really, she seemed normal to you until just a minute ago, and I’m sure your guards there aren’t sure what you’re talking about. Most people only see what they want to see, rather than what is.”

Coffeencream glanced at his guards, who seemed confused by the conversation. He looked back down at the girl, who was staring up at him with impossibly huge and adorable eyes while his big cock slid in her mouth. She was downright cute and sexy as all get out this way. She was much more attractive as a cartoon, weird and a bit disturbing perhaps, but beautiful all the same. He popped his dick out of her throat and blasted her face full of his semen. Cum coated everywhere, nearly getting in her eyes as she barely closed them in time. When he was done her face and hair was a mess and cream was dripping from her chin and landing on her heaving breasts. The Don scooped up a glob and grabbed her by the jaw, which made her open her mouth; he shoved his slimy fingers inside and wiped them on her tongue.

“Lick up my spew, I want your face clean by the time I come back to you.”

“Yes sir.” Cindy said, utterly defeated. She began wiping globs of cum off her face and licking it off her fingers.

“Well professor, it seems you’ve delivered as promised.” The Don said, stuffing himself back into his pants.

“Indeed, and with a bit more time, I can improve on the design, make it more compact, more powerful, the possibilities are endless.” Snapcase grinned; he took a few steps backward until he was standing on a metal tile in the middle of the floor.

“That backpack, is it the only device that you have, no copies anywhere?”

“This is my only physical device, my research data is still on the computer.”

“Excellent, you’ve done good work Snapcase.” He made a gesture and his two guards pulled out their pistols, aiming at the scientist. “Now then, take the backpack off and slide it across the floor.”

“Why are you doing this?” Snapcase said, slowly taking off the backpack as he was told, making no sudden moves for its attached ray.

“You think I’m stupid enough to leave this kind of power in the hands of a subordinate. You are much too dangerous.”

“All I wanted to do was make a device so I could bang cartoons.” Snapcase set the bag on the floor and lightly kicked it away.

“That’s so pathetic it’s sad, but at least I’ll get to enjoy the side benefits of the fruit of your labor.”

“You don’t even know how to work the device.”

“I’ll figure it out soon enough, the working doesn’t seem too complicated, and I can get others to do the research if needed. They’ll have to be expended as well though.”

“You’re going to kill me?”

“As I said, you are much too dangerous to be let on your own, sorry professor.”

“I figured that would be the case you DOUBLE-CROSSING VARMINTS!”

As soon as he said this, invisible lasers that he had installed in the security cameras the night before swept across the room. They passed through every point in the room except for the metal plate that Snapcase was standing on. The beams passed through every other living person in the room. As soon as they were hit and their bodies began to melt into shapeless blobs, Snapcase yelled an order.

“Loony WB Villain!”

Immediately they began to change. The Don shrank until he was about three feet tall, had an oversize head with big lips, and was wearing a pin stripe zoot suit. The goons grew taller, ridiculously muscular, with smaller heads, hairy arms, and both looked exactly alike. Cindy/Candy/Runaway girl turned into a mature woman with a lot of leg, an hourglass figure, and a mass of blonde hair arranged into a beehive. His assistant, the only other person in the room, transformed into a figureless woman dressed in black with bottle glasses and bun cropped black hair. None of them looked anything like they did in real life.

“I figured you might do something like this Don Coffeencream, so I installed my technology into the security cameras just in case. If you had been honest and just a little more trustworthy, I would have been satisfied to run a fantasy themed whorehouse for you, but you had to be greedy.” Snapcase said angrily.

The Don wasn’t paying attention; he was frozen in place, waiting for a script. Snapcase sighed, aware that Coffeencream would never be in a state to appreciate the irony again.

“Script Generation begin, Don Coffeencream, you are a goofy Mafia leader who has a fascination with hitting banks. However, you are unsubtle and a moron to boot, so none of your heists work and will just draw attention. Your two goons are even bigger morons than you, are extremely clumsy, and will foul up even the simplest orders you give them. None of you can hit the broad side of a barn when you shoot your weapons. Now go, script end.”

The three males snapped into action, they ran off shooting their guns into the air and missing. The squat don was heard shouting orders with a heavy Brooklyn accent and lots of use of the word ‘see’ in between his sentences. Soon they were gone, leaving Snapcase to figure something to do with the two females. He grinned.

* * *

Snapcase was just finishing up his long-winded tale of how things came to be, feeling very proud of himself as he did so. “I couldn’t very well leave the girls in a state of loony villainhood, so I changed the runaway back into a hentai schoolgirl and encouraged her to go home and enjoy an incestuous relation with her old man. Of course, considering that’s why she ran away in the first place, I’m sure he’ll be more than pleased with the arrangement. I’d like to see the look on his face when he realizes that she’s a cartoon. It’s not something you’d take to a Doctor. ‘Er, I was fucking the shit out of my teenage daughter and she turned into a cartoon...’ Heh, they’d lock him in a loony bin. As for my lab assistant, whose name escapes me at the moment, I turned her back to her helpful intelligent form and sent her off to find a smart professor and help him with his work and, er, give ‘stress’ relief. Then I erased everything on my computers, set the lab aflame and made my escape with the only remnants of my brilliant technology. So, what do you think kitty!”

Kitty, having the attention span of a two-year-old on a sugar rush, had long ago fallen asleep. Snapcase slammed on the brakes and pulled to the side of the road, causing her to be flung forward and to hit the dashboard with an undignified ‘yeow.’ She jumped back in her seat with a lot of startled hissing and wide-eyed panic, then she focused on the master, who was glaring at her in irritation.

“You slept through the whole story, making me waste my breath for nothing.”

“Kitty sorry master!”

“That’s not good enough, you have displeased your master, you know what I have to do.” He reached for the back seat.

Kitty’s eyes were wide and fearful. “Oh no! Meow! Not...not...”

Snapcase whipped out a cartoon paddle twice the size of his head. The words ‘Ass Buster 2000’ were printed on the side in huge menacing letters.

“Oh yes, its time for some PUNISHMENT!”

“EEEK! NO PUNISH KITTY, NO PUNISH KITTY!” She tried to bolt out the car but the electric locks blocked her escape and his hand grabbing her tail pulled her to him.

He laid her bare form across his lap, so her crotch was lying across his growing hard on. With a mighty swing, the Ass Buster busted her ass. She let out an ear splitting meow at the contact, and then another, and another.

“Kitty no like punishment, Kitty no like punishment!” She squealed in unison to the swats, secretly digging it as the growing dampness on his jeans from her dripping pussy proved.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! His swats came like machine gun shots, turning her ass a deep red that could be seen even through the layer of fur on her body.

“Ooow, ooow, MEYOOOOOOEW!!!” Kitty cried out as she erupted in a powerful orgasm.

“Ha, I guess that learned you your lesson.”

“Oh yes, Kitty won’t be naughty any more.” She choked back sobs that he took to be caused by the beating but were really just her catching her breath from the massive cum she just had.

“Anyway, back to what I was saying before. I would have been content to work under the don and run a whorehouse for him, but now I must think larger. If I hook up my device to a major broadcasting station, I could transform the whole world into a cartoon, and I will be the ultimate master of it. Ha ha ha!”

“Your laugh is a bit off master.”

“What do you mean?”

“Its not menacing enough, try sounding a bit more forced.”

“Okay, heh heh heh!”

“No, a bit deeper.”

“Ho ho ho!”

“Not quite there, try it from the throat.”

“MWA HA HA HA, BWA HA HA HA HA!”

“That’s it! Master you’re so cool!”

“Hey thanks, that actually does sound a lot better. However, it is very bad precedent to correct your master, even if the advice is good. Therefore, you know what I’ve got to do...” He reached in the back.

“Oh no! Not more punishment for Kitty!”

He pulled out another cartoon instrument that looked like a club with spikes on it. The words ‘Butt Mauler 5000’ were proudly displayed.

“Oh yes, more PUNISHMENT, Mwa ha ha ha ha ha! Hey, I’m getting better.”

“Yea! Master is so great!” THWACK! “EEEEEEEEK! No punish Kitty! No punish Kitty!”

To be continued...