The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Twisted Love Potion

by Pan

Chapter 10 — Half-Brothers

“Where the hell is Sami?” Karl grunted, looking around.

“I dunno,” his friend responded with a shrug. “She was here during the game—that’s her drink.”

Picking up the soda, Karl stormed up and down the field. Not only could he not see his girlfriend, his twerp of a half-brother was missing too—his book was still where he’d last been last.

His girlfriend and Markus must have disappeared somewhere, but where? And…why?

A pit began to form in Karl’s stomach and he spun around. His van was exactly where he’d parked it, at the end of the field.

And it was rocking back and forth.

Looking around, Karl was relieved to see that no one else seemed to have noticed. It wasn’t an obvious motion, but if you were looking at the van, it was impossible to miss.

Moving slowly, carefully, trying to look like nothing was wrong, Karl made his way up the field to his van. The facts were damning, but he had to be sure.

When he got to the van, he peered through the side window, and the pit in his stomach turned into a knot.

His girlfriend was completely naked, and his half-brother was wearing nothing but a pair of socks. Sami’s eyes were closed, and he recognized the look of pure arousal on her face as Markus fucked her.

Karl turned around, and collapsed against the vehicle. The couple inside didn’t seem to notice—they’d looked like they were so absorbed in each other, they weren’t going to notice anything that wasn’t each other. They’d clearly lost track of the time.

He was a mixture of emotions, some of which he’d never felt before. Fury. Betrayal. Jealousy. Jealousy! How could he be jealous of Dweebus?

Because he was currently balls-deep in Sami, that was how. And it looked like she was loving every second of it.

Karl wanted to kill him. And he could—he knew that for a fact. He could wrench open the door, revel in the fear in Markus’s stupid fucking face, and…

He took a deep breath. Then another, and another, and another. It took him thirty seconds to realize that what was supposed to be relaxing breathing was turning into hyperventilation, and he took a gulp of the Twist Fizz in his hand to calm himself down.

To his surprise, it had…not the opposite effect, but something close. He definitely didn’t feel calmer, but all of a sudden he was less angry. Less jealous.

And much, much more aroused.

With a grunt, Karl adjusted his erection, and stood up. He was still filled with an overwhelming urge to burst in, to confront the pair in his van.

But now, he didn’t want to kill him. Her. Either of them.

Instead, he wanted to join them.

* * *

“Fuck me,” Sami moaned. An unnecessary request, all things considered—Markus had been fucking her for the better part of an hour, and he was showing no sign of stopping. “God, Markus, you’re so good. Please…fuck me!”

“You’re so hot,” Markus panted. He’d cum inside his half-brother’s girlfriend three times already; she’d been wet when he’d first entered her, but now she was a sodden mess.

He’d never experienced anything so sexy in his life.

“You’re so god damn hot. Oh, fuck…”

Sami shuddered in orgasm—they’d both lost track of how many times she’d cum around Markus’s cock. It just felt so good, so right. She couldn’t believe how incredible the sensations were.

“Cum inside me,” she begged. “Again. Please. I…oh, god. I want you to knock me up. I want you knock me up. I’ll raise the baby as Karl’s. He’ll be the baby’s father, but you’ll be the one who fucked it into me. And you can fuck another one into me, any time you like…”

Markus’s eyes widened at the stream of filth coming out of Sami’s mouth, but it was having the desired effect. The idea of her full, pregnant belly; Karl standing beside her, thinking he was the father…raising Markus’s son while he fucked Sami behind his back…

He was right on the verge of orgasm when it happened.

A sudden wave of arousal spread through him, but instead of making him cum, it managed to distract him from his orgasm.

All of a sudden, his half-brother’s image was in his mind.

And—to Markus’s great surprise—it was turning him on.

“Fuck me,” Sami panted, her eyes wide. “Share me with your brother.”

“Half-brother,” he corrected.

“Yessss,” she moaned. “I want…I want you to fuck one hole while Karl fucks the other. I want to feel both of you inside me at once.”

In less than an hour, the rutting pair had explored almost the entire gamut of dirty talk, but this was something new.

And for reasons Markus couldn’t understand, he was into it.

“I want to suck his balls,” he grunted in reply. “I want to suck Karl’s balls while he fucks you.”

“Yessss,” Sami replied, hearts practically floating from her eyes. “I want both of you to cum on my face, then lick it off me. I want you to…oh!…lick it off me and make out. An incestuous kiss between brothers…”

“Half-brothers.”

“Half-incestuous, then,” Sami replied with a smile. “God, Markus. Will you do that for me?”

“Of course,” Markus moaned. “If he’d let me! But he’d kill us if he ever found out…oh, shit. What’s the time?”

“Fuck!”

Sami let out a disappointed groan as Markus pulled out of her, causing a mix of their fluids to drip onto the floor. “God, I don’t want to stop…”

“Me neither, but if we don’t hurry, we’ll…oh, shit!”

Markus looked up. His half-brother Karl was at the window, staring at the two of them. The evidence of their affair couldn’t have been more clear—they were both naked, Sami’s legs were still spread.

But instead of fear or alarm, Markus felt…arousal.

He’d never had a good relationship with his brother. Half-brother. For years, Karl had used his size to bully him. Markus had never been able to see Karl as anything but a threat.

Until now.

All of a sudden, the sight of his half-brother’s enormous build wasn’t scary. It was…

Hot.

Markus was acutely aware that Karl could snap him like a twig. He could wrap those huge hands around Markus’s throat and throttle the life of him.

He could hold him down and pound his ass until Markus screamed for mercy.

In that moment, Markus couldn’t think of anything he wanted more.

“Invite him in,” Sami said softly.

“What!?”

“Trust me,” she said, a hazy look on her face. “Invite him in.”

Markus considered asking Sami if the barrage of orgasms had melted her brain, but there was something in her tone…like she knew something he didn’t.

Markus held up his right hand, and crooked his finger, gesturing for Karl to join them.

Moments later, Karl was in the back of the van with them, filling it with his enormous size. He’d just spent two hours running up and down a field, and he was coated with sweat.

Markus closed his eyes and breathed it in, savoring the smell. He’d spent most of his life around his brother’s odor, and he’d never once found it so…compelling.

So attractive.

“What’s going on here?” Karl asked, his voice a low growl. Markus opened his mouth to respond, but before he could even construct a sentence, Sami spoke for both of them.

“You know damn well what’s happening, you big brute,” she said playfully. “And I know what you want.”

“Oh?” Karl asked.

“Oh?” Markus mirrored.

“Uh huh,” Sami grinned. “You want to share me with your brother.”

“Half-brother,” the two half-brothers corrected in unison.

“Half-brother,” Sami said, rolling her eyes. “Don’t be pedantic. You want to bend me over and fuck the hole your brother just spent the afternoon filling with cum.”

The young woman spread her legs, demonstrating to her boyfriend exactly what she was talking about.

“Or maybe you want to lick it out first, drinking down your half-brother’s cum like it’s…like it’s Fizz Twist.”

Markus couldn’t help but glance at Karl. His face was stoic, almost unreadable…but his gaze was firmly affixed between his girlfriend’s legs, and he was breathing heavily.

“I might be wrong,” Sami continued airily. “I might be wrong, and about to witness a half-fratricide. But I don’t think I am. I think you want to take me right here, in the back of your van…and I think you want Markus to either watch, or do so much more than watch…”

There was a tense pause—the tensest pause that Karl’s van had ever seen—before the giant man let out a soft moan, and fell to his knees.

“I want to eat it,” he groaned, before burying his head between Sami’s legs.

As Sami threw her head back with pleasure, Markus moved one hand between his legs, and began pumping at his achingly hard cock. He’d already cum three times that day, and he’d been so close to a fourth when Karl had interrupted them.

“How’d you know?” he panted, preparing to spray the back of his half-brother’s head with his seed.

“What?” Sami gasped.

“How’d you know what he wanted? That he wouldn’t be mad?”

“I didn’t,” the flushed girl admitted. “I just had a feeling. But either I was right, and…”

She gestured to the huge man between her legs.

“…or we were screwed either way, right?”

“Right,” Markus nodded, his hand a blur. “Bro. Bro! Karl!

Pulling his face out from between Sami’s legs, Karl turned around.

“What?” he said, his face glistening, his eyes hazy with lust.

“I have another load for you.”

“Wait!” Sami cried, clamboring to her knees. “Me too.”

“Of course,” Markus said, his legs buckling as he began to spray the kneeling couple with his cum. “Family has to share, after all…“