The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Twisted Love Potion

by Pan

Epilogue

“You really—ungh!—…you really shouldn’t be working while you’re so…so fucking pregnant, Alice.”

“I’m only seven months along,” his employee grunted. Her grin was back.

He loved it when she grinned like that.

“Still…oh, god. I’m gonna cum!”

“Yesss,” Alice hissed. “Cum inside me, Chris. Please. Please, I want to feel you—oh!—cumm…“

Chris and Alice had been staying late after work for the past seven months, desperately needing to feel each other, to touch and taste and please each other. Chris had managed to convince his wife that his extra hours had to do with the recall—some odd contamination of a Fizz Twist batch—and she hadn’t ever questioned why he was still staying late, more than half a year later.

“I’m cumming,” he grunted, unloading into Alice’s twitching cunt.

He smiled as he watched her climax, her grin never subsiding. As soon as she was done, he pulled out, ignoring her sad look, and sat next to her.

“I love you,” he said simply, beaming down at her.

“I love you too,” he replied softly, moving his hand to her belly. “I can’t believe we’re going to bring a baby into the world together.”

“I can’t wait,” he said, bringing her mouth to his and kissing her softly. She was glowing; more than the standard glow of the pregnant woman.

It was the glow of a woman in love.

“I want to go down on you,” she said, and he chuckled.

“Is that the best idea? Considering your…”

“You don’t want your pregnant mistress to go down on you?” Alice asked, pouting up at her manager. Her baby daddy.

Her lover.

Fine,” he said, feigning reluctance. “But only because it’ll make you happy.”

After Alice had swallowed down his load, he insisted on returning the favor. After her climax, he was hard again…but Alice insisted that they stop.

“You don’t want the father of your child to fuck you?” he pouted, and Alice shook her head.

“I do,” she admitted. “Always. You know that. But…you have a wife at home. A family.”

“I have a family here,” he said, returning his hand to her pregnant belly.

“No,” she said softly. “I mean, yes, but…we made a deal.”

“I love you, Alice.”

“You love your wife, too. You loved her first, and you made a promise to her.”

“I do love her,” Chris admitted. “But…”

“No buts,” Alice smiled. “Chris, I love you. I’ve been in love with you for years. Believe me, I know what a great guy you are. And your wife…your wife deserves that.”

“Deserves what?”

“Deserves you. She didn’t trick you, like I did…”

“I’ve told you, that doesn’t matter to me…”

“It matters to me, Chris. She earned you, fair and square, and it was wrong of me to try to take that away from her. You have me, Chris—you’ll always have me. Any time, any place. But you have your wife, too, your kids. I have to share you.”

“But…—“

“Don’t make me hit you,” Alice chuckled, blinking back a tear. ”I have to share you, I get that. And as long as I have this…”

She gestured to her belly.

“This…”

She leaned forward and kissed him gently on the mouth.

“…and this…”

Alice squeezed Chris’s cock, causing him to moan.

“I don’t mind sharing. Now go. Go make love to your wife. Go be a parent to your kids. Prove to me what a great Dad you are, so I know you can be trusted with this little guy as well.”

“Okay,” Chris nodded, then gave Alice one long, last, slow kiss. “You’ll be okay to get home by yourself?”

“Promise,” she said, slowly getting dressed once again.

“Alice…” Chris said, zipping up his pants. “I really am glad you used that potion on me, you know that?”

“You swear?”

“Yeah,” he smiled. “And not just because it’s been the best sex of my life.”

Alice laughed.

“Before the potion…” he continued, tilting his head to the side. “…I never really saw you. It let me see you—the real you. It made me pay attention. And…I love you. Like, I really love you. The potion didn’t do that—you did.”

“I love you too,” Alice said, tears streaming down her face. “I love you too.”