The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Twisted Love Potion

by Pan

Chapter 1 — Half-Brother

“Pass me the ball, Dweebus!”

It took all of Markus’s energy not to roll his eyes as his half-brother stood over him mockingly. Karl was twice the size of Markus, and had no compunctions using that fact to his advantage. Part of it was simple genetics, part of it was muscle, but a lot of it was fat.

People often thought the two were kidding when they introduced themselves as brothers—Markus was as thin as a rake, no matter what he ate, and—unlike his brother—had no interest in team sports.

“Get it yourself,” he muttered, and Karl narrowed his eyes.

“What’d you say to me?”

“Here,” Markus sighed, leaning over to get the ball, then clumsily throwing it up to his brother. With a loud guffaw, Karl left his little brother to read.

Less than a minute had passed before Markus was interrupted again, although this intrusion was much more welcome.

“I’m sorry he treats you like that,” Sami said. Markus looked up from his book, and at the sight of his brother’s girlfriend, again had to expend a significant amount of effort to avoid showing his true feelings.

Sami was not only gorgeous; she was sweet, kind, and exactly Markus’s type.

He and his brother, for all their differences, seemed to have extremely similar taste in women.

“Hey,” he eventually croaked, immediately wishing he could pull the word back into his mouth. Way to play it cool, he silently rebuked himself.

“Hey,” Sami smiled. “I’ll leave you alone, I just thought I’d get you a Fizz.”

“Thanks,” Markus said, wishing that his voice would calm the fuck down. “Oh. Twist?”

“Yeah,” Sami shrugged. “Those are my favorite.”

“Thanks,” Markus replied, opening the can and taking a sip. Apparently masking his true feelings for Sami had expended all of his emotion-hiding energy, because his face immediately scrunched up. Fizz Twist had a licorice taste to it; he much preferred Fizz Classic.

Sami laughed, a sound that was like music to Markus’s ears.

“Sorry,” she said. “It’s not for everyone. Want me to get you a Classic?”

“Don’t worry about it,” Markus grinned back. “You want the rest of this?”

“Sure thing,” she said, taking the can from him. “I should get back to Karl.”

“Talk to you later,” Markus said, leaning back and returning his attention to the book in front of him.

Less than a minute later, Markus was sitting bolt upright, his eyes wider than they’d ever been before.

He’d always liked his brother’s girlfriend. He’d always found her attractive. In his most private moments, he’d even admit to himself that he had a bit of a crush on her.

But all of a sudden, his attraction to his brother’s girlfriend had become something so, so much more.

He needed her.

He needed her now.

He looked around, filled with a sudden, desperate desire to see her. She was standing on the opposite side of the field where his brother was practicing, but she wasn’t watching Karl play.

She was staring at him, a wide-eyed look on her face, the can of Fizz Twist in her hand.

They stood there for what felt like hours, just staring at each other. Markus’s face was red with need, his heart was racing with lust, and his knees were trembling with fear.

He’d never wanted a human so much in his life.

Without a word, he and Sami reached an accord. She set down the can and they both started moving at once, making their way to Karl’s van, at the end of the field. When they reached the outside, they looked around nervously.

Somehow, without speaking, they both knew what they were going to do. What they had to do.

But they also knew how wrong what they were doing was, and that they couldn’t risk getting caught.

“I have the keys,” Sami said, her hands trembling as she reached into her purse. “God. Markus…”

“Sami…” the scrawny man replied, his cock pulsing at the sound of his voice coming from Sami’s sweet lips.

“Oh, god,” she moaned. “Come on. Let’s get inside, where no one can see.”

Markus looked around while Sami unlocked the van, but his attention was almost immediately diverted by the sight of her cleavage, the swell of her breasts in the yellow summer dress she was wearing.

“Hurry,” he panted. “I need you.”

A small groan escaped Sami’s lips at his urging.

Finally the van was open, and the two clambored inside. It was full of tools—Karl was an electrician—but there was a seat along the side.

It was more than they needed.

Markus and Sami’s lips met, and the two of them sighed in shared bliss as they explored each other’s mouths, and their hands began roaming each other’s bodies.

Sami pulled away, and allowed her sundress to fall—Markus had unzipped it during their embrace. His eyes widened at the sight of her white bra.

“Fuck,” he whispered. “You’re so fucking perfect.”

“Mmmm,” she panted. “Markus…”

He nimbly undid her bra, allowing her breasts to fall free. She gasped with pleasure as his mouth found her nipples, and began biting and sucking gently.

“I love your brother,” she said abruptly. Markus’s eyebrows shot up, but he didn’t stop worshipping her breasts with his mouth. “I do. I don’t…he can’t find out about this.”

“Of course not,” Markus responded, trying to hide the hurt in his voice. He didn’t know why Sami had suddenly returned his desperate affections—or how they’d suddenly made this powerful sexual connection—but even as they’d met outside the van, he’d hoped this could be the start of something more.

“But I need you,” she said, looking down at him with a smile. He glanced up—her eyes were dark with lust. “Fuck. Markus. Please…make love to me.”

Markus removed his shirt, showing his skinny chest and flat stomach. Sami groaned with need at the sight of it, and removed her dress, revealing a pair of white panties.

“I’m so wet,” she moaned, moving her hand between her legs. “God, Markus…you make me so wet.”

As Markus shucked his pants and underwear, his erection came into view.

“Oh, god, Sami repeated.

Markus gently lay Sami down on the seat, and looked into her eyes.

“I’m not going to make love to you,” he said softly, and a look of panic appeared on his half-brother’s girlfriend’s face.

“What??”

He rarely noticed Sami’s accent; it was much more pronounced when she was scared.

“You love my brother,” he said, and a tear began to appear in her eyes.

“Please,” she begged. “I…I need you. God. Please, Markus. I’ve never needed anyone so much in my life.”

“I’m not going to make love to you,” he repeated. “Because we’re not in love.”

“I love him,” she admitted. “But I need you.”

“I’m not going to make love to you. I’m going to fuck you.”

Sami’s eyes widened, then clouded with lust as Markus entered her. As he’d been teasing her, he’d positioned himself at her entrance without her noticing.

“Fuuuuuuck,” she moaned as he slowly entered her. She was soaking wet. Markus gasped with pleasure at the feeling of his bare cock sinking into the softest, tightest pussy he’d ever fucked.

It was perfect. It was so perfect.

“Yesss,” Markus said. “Oh, god, Sami…”

“Fuck me, Markus,” she moaned. “Please. I need it.”

“Yesss,” Markus repeated, and obeyed the naked woman’s request.

Anyone standing outside the van would have been able to tell the exact moment Markus began fucking his half-brother’s girlfriend in earnest. Before that, they would maybe have spotted slight movement, but as he truly started pounding into her, the van rocking back and forth was unignorable.

And if that wasn’t enough, Sami’s moans of pleasure went from soft, gentle sighs to loud, guttural exclamations.

“Yes!” she grunted. “Oh god, yes! Fuck me, Markus. Please! Please! I need it so bad. Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck me so good.”

“Good girl,” Markus panted in response. “God, you’re such a good girl. You’re such a tight little fuck.”

“I want you to cum inside me,” she moaned. “Do it. I need it. I need you to cum inside me.”

“I’m going to do it,” Markus hissed. “Yesss….I’m going to cum inside you.”

Sami’s eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the throb of Markus’s cock as he unloaded his seed inside her. “I’m cumming,” she gasped. “I’m…I’m cumming!”

The pair briefly shared a moment of true bliss, as their shared orgasms rocked their bodies, their minds. Their worlds.

Markus’s entire body was trembling as he slowly pulled out of Sami’s wetness. He could see his cum dripping from her pussy, onto the dirty floor of his half-brother’s van, but he didn’t care.

In that moment, all he cared about was Sami.

She smiled back at him, almost shyly. In response, he leaned forward and his lips met hers.

“That was amazing,” he said. “I…I don’t know what came over me. I swear, I’m not normally like that.”

“I loved it,” Sami said reassuringly. “God. Markus, I loved it so much. You were so sexy.”

A note of sadness crossed her face.

“I can’t believe I just cheated on your brother.”

“Half-brother,” Markus corrected.

They sat in silence for a few moments, pondering what they’d just done.

“Can you pass me my underwear?” Sami asked, suddenly feeling self-conscious about her nudity. The warm glow of arousal was still inside her, but the powerful orgasm she’d just experienced had quelled it, at least slightly.

Markus paused, and a smile slowly appeared on his face.

“No,” he responded. Sami raised one eyebrow.

“Excuse me?”

“No,” he repeated, moving his hands to her exposed skin. They tingled, just from touching her. Her skin burned with lust as soon as his fingers made contact with them.

“I know that you love Karl. He’s your boyfriend. He gets you the rest of the time. But when we’re alone, when it’s just you and me, I get all of you. I want you to be naked whenever we’re together.”

Sami flushed at his words. After several seconds had passed, she nodded. “Okay.”

“Okay?”

“Yes,” she said.

“So…we’re going to do this again?”

Markus’s voice was hopeful, like a kid who had just learned that there might be a second Christmas coming that year.

Again, Sami paused.

“…yes,” she finally said, allowing a note of lust to appear in her voice. “I…I need it. I need you.”

“I need it too,” Markus responded, moving his hands down Sami’s body, until his finger was resting at the entrance he’d just cum into.

Sami’s eyes widened as one of Markus’s thin fingers entered her.

“And I want photos,” he added.

“Oh?” she replied with a groan.

“Yes,” he answered, staring her in the eyes, his voice growing increasingly bold. “I want to see you, Sami. When we’re not together, I want you to send me photos.”

Sami moaned with pleasure as a second finger joined his first.

“Videos.”

“Yes…”

“Whenever you fuck my brother, I want you to think of me.”

“Half-brother,” she corrected with a smirk, before her eyes went hazy with lust once more.

“And every time you cum, I want to hear details. All the details.”

“Okay,” Sami nodded.

“Okay?”

“Yes,” she said, grinning at the naked man in front of her, before leaning forward to give him a kiss. “Now quickly—take me again before your brother realizes I’m gone.”

“Half-brother,” Markus replied with a grin. “And there’s another half-hour before practice finishes. I can probably take you twice more before then.”

“Yesss,” Sami groaned, wrapping her legs around Markus’s slight frame. “Please. Please…”