The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Two Out of Three Works For Me

(MC, MF, FF, MD, IN)

Chapter Eleven: Kielly and Nina (First College Desires)

Both Kielly and Nina lived in the adjoining girl’s dorm freshman year. Our Dorms shared a cafeteria so I was likely to see them every day. Kielly was a friend. Don’t ask me how we met or why we were friends but we were. Either her or her mother had grown up in a mixed neighborhood (religion wise) and it made for a very liberal Irish Catholic girl. Kielly was pretty, but in my mind I just remember a cute redhead that liked me. Her real name was Mary Kielly (thanks to her father) but she always went by Kielly. Nina was different I never really talked to her but everyone in the boys dorm talked about her. Beautiful, medium length brown hair, great body, pretty face, actually as a matter of fact everything was pretty, but my favorite part was her ass. She had the sexiest ass I have every seen, to this day. I must admit I was surprised to find out that the other boys had nicknamed her “Dark Nips” it was not until than that I actually tried to look at her chest. They were correct; she had the biggest darkest nipples and areola that I have ever seen, especially given the size of her breast (B or C-cup at a guess).

In order to “run into them” I had to spend some time in the southern part of the state, not my favorite place to be. However, I was willing to endure it for the sake of those two ladies. To make it easier, while I was busy with some of the other ladies Rachelle got them connected so that meeting one would give me a connection to the other. The plan was to run into Kielly and go from there. Certain vivid dreams were given to Kielly to help her memory of our friendship.

I was eating at a local spot when Kielly approached me. She was there eating with her oldest daughter (27) and the girl’s boyfriend. I was alone to make things easier. Perhaps a neater place could have been picked, but I liked their barbeque.

“Excuse me, I know this sounds like a pick up line, but don’t I know you?” She asked as she approached the table and touched me on the shoulder.

“I don’t think so, I don’t live around here and when I went to college it was in this part of the state but nowhere near here.”

“I’m sure I know you, did you live in Slims dorm freshman year, I lived in Dorset? She added.

“Well I knew a young lady by the name of Mary Kielly S...”

She stopped me, “Its O’Malley now, has been for the last 29 years.” She added, “I’m divorced now, but it seems silly to change the name after all these years.”

“Well Kielly I do know you, but I just don’t remember seeing much of you after that visit we made to the Catholic Church at school.”

“I remember, I was so bothered by it that I never went there again. My parents came and picked me up to go to church. The worst part was that we just drifted apart after that. I tried to find you again when I was a junior. I kind of remember someone saying you had transferred to another school.”

“True...Kielly was there something more to our relationship, that I was just to dense to get, or were we just friends?”

“Wellll...I did have a thing for you, but I guess we both blew it.”

“Sorry to hear that, you’ve always had a place in my fantasies.”

“Well hopefully seeing me like this won’t ruin those fantasies, how do you manage to look so good and so young?” She may have been referring to her signs of age or to the extra 50 pounds or so she had put on.

“I have a secret, you don’t look bad Kielly just in need of some help.”

“I’ve gained over 40 pounds since I found out my husband was cheating on me and had been for the past ten years or so. Perhaps it is time to do something. But that doesn’t change the fact that you look like you are in your 20s rather than your 50s. Whatever your secret is it must be a good one.” She introduced me to her daughter and her boyfriend and asked me to join them for dinner. I think her daughter thought mom was robbing the cradle, but that didn’t stop her from encouraging it. After paying for dinner and promising to call Kielly the next day for lunch, I returned to my hotel, called Rachelle and proceeded to spend the next few hours screwing her for all I was worth.

The next day I met with Kielly and offered to help her both with her weight problem and to help shave a few years off of her. She looked doubtful but had the results right in front of her. Although reluctant she agreed to come up north for a month or two and see what happened. She surprised me by bring up Nina.

“Come on you’ve got to remember Nina, all the boys were talking about her.”

“Look there were a lot of people and to be honest I don’t even remember the names of my roommates.”

“Does the name “Dark Nips” ring a bell? Don’t look so shocked most of the girls including Nina knew that was what you boys called her.”

“Actually, I loved her ass, I spent very little time looking at her chest. It wasn’t until February that I remembering hearing that name and being confused as to whom the person was referring. When they told me it was Nina I had to check it out, very nice, but I still think her ass was her greatest asset. So, what about Nina?”

“I ran into her last year and we’ve become close, she really helped me through my divorce. Having been divorced three times she was an old pro at it. Anyway, she was thinking about plastic surgery and well...maybe you can help her like you plan to help me.”

“I don’t know, its not like we were friends or anything”

“Please, she needs this as much or more than I.”

“Can she take the time off like you and where would she stay?”

“She can stay we me, you said you had a condo available. Although she does smoke.”

“That actually might work, we have your weight issues and that is one of the reasons it will take so long and perhaps we can remove her smoking problems at the same time.”

* * *

They drove up together so I had them come in on a Tuesday after they had settled in. I must say that aside from the obvious signs of age and a little too much sun Nina looked pretty much as I remembered her all those years ago. Kielly must have mentioned the ass part because Nina made sure that I got a good view of it that morning. After some small talk and remember when’s we got down to business. I brought out the Hypno Disc.

“Just what is this supposed to be for? Nina asked suspiciously.

“Lets put our cards on the table. Neither of you can afford the treatment but we do have issues such as weight and smoking, so we came up with a non-evasive way to correct those “problems” before we administer the treatment. We will be testing this on the two of you in exchange for your treatment.”

“So you plan to hypnotize me to loose weight and Nina to get her to quit smoking, why should we trust you? What if you made us do things under hypnosis? You’ve said you have had fantasies about both of us.”

“Every expert agrees that you can not be made to do anything under hypnosis that you would not be willing to do in the first place. Besides if you like we can do one at a time, one of you will be under and the other will be observing the process. Of course this doubles the time we spend prepping the two of you for your treatments.”

“Suppose we agree, just what do you have in mind?” Nina asked.

“Well, one of you would be positioned in front of the Hypno Disc and the other would be to the side observing the process.”

Taking the indicated seat Kielly said, “Well I’m willing to go ahead, whenever you two are ready.”

I indicated a seat out of direct view of the disc to Nina, than when everything was set I turned on the disc. Of course this was no ordinary Hypno Disc, it was a magical disc irresistible to all females. As soon as it was turned on, Nina shifted to get a full view of the disc and within seconds they were both under. They were now receptive to any statement given them. First, I placed a second chair beside the first and guided Nina to the chair, than I began their programming in earnest.

“You will repeat these instructions so that it is clear that you understand and will obey. Now tell me what you will do.”

“I/we will repeat your/the instructions so that it is clear that I/we understand and will obey.” They responded not quite in sync.

“You will look only at the disc, you will see only the disc, you will hear only my voice, you will obey only my voice, all this will remain true until I tell you to awaken from your trance.”

Now they were even less in sync than before, but it was good proof that they no longer heard each other. “I will look only at the disc, I will see only the disc, I will hear only your voice, I will obey only your voice, all this will remain true until you tell me to awaken from my trance.”

At least the words were the same, just a kind of echo.

“You agreed that I was trustworthy, you both wanted to get to the treatment as soon as possible, you trust me, you will trust me more each day.”

“We agreed that you were trustworthy, we both wanted to get to the treatment as soon as possible, I trust you, I will trust you more each day.”

“You find being hypnotized by me to be both relaxing and enjoyable. You want to be hypnotized by me again. You like giving up control to me, you like submitting to me. Each time I hypnotize you, my wants, my beliefs, my desires, my needs, will become a little more important than yours. Before long any suggestion I make to you awake, asleep, or in a trance you will follow. There will be no curiosity as to why, just that it is to be done and you are happy to do it.”

“I find being hypnotized by you to be both relaxing and enjoyable. I want to be hypnotized by you again. I like giving up control to you I like submitting to you. Each time you hypnotize me, your wants, your beliefs, your desires, your needs, will become a little more important than mine. Before long any suggestion you make to me awake, asleep, or in a trance I will follow. There will be no curiosity as to why, just that it is to be done and I am happy to do it.”

I felt this was enough for now and proceeded to give them their individual instructions. After all I wanted things to appear normal to them. Trigger phrases were added to avoid trouble. I did have a brief conversation with Nina.

“Nina I am going to ask you some questions, you will answer with complete honesty, do you understand?”

“Yes I understand.”

“Were you told what I said about your ass?”

“Yes.”

“How did it make you feel?”

“I wasn’t sure at first, but at least you weren’t staring at my nipples all of the time like the rest of them. When I thought about it I guess I was happy that you said I had the sexiest ass you had ever seen.”

“Did that have an impact on what you wore today? Tell the truth, feel free to elaborate.”

“Yes I wore low cut pants and a thong for you today and when I saw you I made sure you got to see my ass. Do you still think it’s the sexist ass you have ever seen or were you disappointed?”

“Yes, it is still the sexiest ass I have ever seen. Relax now forget our conversation relax, but you know deep down inside that I still think you have the sexiest ass.” She sighed happy and in a short time I awoke them. “How do you ladies feel, did you enjoy your first session.

“I really liked it, I can’t wait to try it again.”

“Me too, but now what do we do? Added Kielly.

“Well, I have a medical doctor waiting to meet with both of you and we have a nice workout facility on the premises if you feel like doing anything along those lines.” I waited for their response.

“Sounds great, for the first time in a long time I feel like sweating instead of eating. Say, I think it’s working already.”

“Well I still feel like having a cigarette but I guess I can wait.”

“Would you ladies like to join me tonight for dinner?”

Nina quickly responded for both of them. “I think we still need to get settled in, I would recommend a rain check.”

“I’m sorry to hear that I really WANTED to spend some time with both of you tonight, I BELIEVE we would have a good time.”

“Maybe he’s right Nina, I want to go out with him tonight, don’t you?” Kielly’s voice sounded a little dazed.

“Yes Kielly, I think we should go out with him tonight, I believe we would have a good time.” Nina voice also seemed a little monotone.

We had a good time at dinner and I made sure both women got attention from me. Nina didn’t smoke and Kielly ordered a salad that she did not even finish. The next day they were laughing and eager to get started, once again at the end of the session I suggested we go out, neither one disagreed. I did add a few twists. In addition to their growing trust and dependency on me I inserted sexual interest. This made dinner each night interesting as they each not only sat next to me but a lot of physical contact occurred, mostly innocent, below the table.

On Friday the disc was set up but not running both of them took their seats and focused on the disc without moving. When I turned it on they sighed in relief and happiness.

“OK ladies, that completes your first week, what do you plan to do this weekend?”

Nina and Kielly both looked a little confused, but Kielly answered first. “I don’t know, what do you think we should do?”

“Nina?”

“I really didn’t think about it, I guess I just thought you had planned our weekend for the three of us.”

“Well how about we go out tonight and maybe we can come up with a few ideas.” They were both relieved and thanked me for coming up with a great plan. I added that I wanted them to be happy and to have a good time. They both assured me they were very happy and left with smiles on their faces.

* * *

That night when I picked them up they were both dressed to look their best, although Kielly obviously needed to continue to diet and Nina to whiten her teeth.

“You girls look great tonight. I’m glad you didn’t decide to go down south for the weekend.”

“So are we, although to be honest it did not even occur to me.” Nina responded.

Kielly said, “Whatever makes you happy makes us happy so yes were glad.”

I took them dancing and let both of them feel my desire for them. They wanted me to order dinner for them as well. I took them back home late and kissed both of them soundly wishing them pleasant dreams. Since they had been programmed to dream of me in sexual situations I was sure they would. When they arrived at my office they both looked tired and frustrated though they had both dressed seductively.

“What did you do for the rest of the weekend girls?”

“Nothing, we just couldn’t think of anything to do so we worked out and stayed around the condo,” replied Kielly.

“I wanted to call you, but Kielly pointed out that you had not given us your home or cell number and if you had wanted us to contact you, you would have.”

“OK, but why do both of you look so tired?”

“Neither of us seemed to sleep well, all weekend, I know that I was up a lot and heard Nina up moving around.”

“It must have been the new place. I am sure that from now on you will sleep well and awaken well rested, no matter what dreams you might have.”

They both looked relieved. I began their sessions increasing my power over them each day. By the next weekend I simply told them what to do, they followed my instructions without question. I did run into problems, I had told them what to wear for our Friday night dance date, which was fine but they were to meet me for a shopping expedition and they called in a panic. They did not know what to wear and needed me to tell them. Each day a little of their freedom slipped away as they became totally dependent on me for practically everything. When they became unable to even go to the bathroom without not just my permission but also my suggestion I realized I might have gone a little to far.

At that point they were totally dependent on me for every thought, belief, feeling. It became necessary to change how they existed. I convinced them that it would be doing what I wanted if they simply did everything to please me. That included dressing themselves not because they choose their clothing but they choose their clothing to please me. They walked, talked, smelled, thought, whatever just like they believed I wanted them to and they were happy to do it.

* * *

“Kielly, are you surprised that is just you today?”

“No, not really, if you decide than that is the way it should be, I would never question anything you say or do. What do you want me to do, I am ready to do whatever you want?”

“That’s a pretty open invitation Kielly, how do you know I won’t take advantage of you and decide to have my way with you.”

“I would be more than happy to be ravished by you, just say so and I am yours.”

“That is really not much of a challenge.”

“I’m sorry, but I am incapable of doing anything other than what you say.”

“Does that bother you in any way?”

“No.”

“What if I told you to bring me your three daughters one at a time and have you help me turn them into my sex slaves?”

“That’s a wonderful idea, do you want me to get started now?” She perked up noticeably happy to have instructions.

“Not just now but remind me in a few weeks, meanwhile remove all of your clothing, as if you were a stripper.” She did so gladly and without hesitation. While she was doing this I told her that it would make me happy if she was wild sexually and highly responsive to my sexual advances. A sultry expression came over her face almost immediately. I then told her that from now on she would be sexually aggressive and completely uninhibited, with me. Once again her expression changed to one that can only be described as hunger. She advanced on me pulling my clothes off and going down on my enormous member. She sucked greedily taking ass much of me into her mouth as she could. I pulled her up to my mouth which she attacked with as much ferocity ass she had my cock.

When I pushed her down on the couch and told her to spread her legs she did just that but when I went to gently lick her clit she grabbed by head driving me directly into her juices, coming in an instant.

She moaned moving her pussy up and down to get maximum pleasure and exposure from my attention. “I’ve been waiting for this for weeks now, I could have you lick me forever, but I’ve got to have your cock in my pussy.”

“Why didn’t you try to seduce me before this?” I asked briefly coming up for air.

“At first I was too shy, than I simply could not make advances to you I somehow had to wait for instructions from you and I could not even ask you to give me those instructions.”

Pulling away I pushed her down moving between her thighs my dick grazing the edge of her red bush. “So now that I gave you the instructions it is ok?”

“Of course! I want to do whatever you tell me and while I wouldn’t dream of telling you what to do, I can be you, please fuck me, please fuck me now.”

“I would love to but there is a problem.”

“What kind of problem, I don’t care, I don’t even care if I die just minutes after you fuck me, just please I’m begging you fuck me.”

The tip of my cock just penetrating her soaking hole: “It’s just that I only screw women that are my eager willing obedient and unconditional sex slaves.”

“That’s no problem, I’m yours now fuck me please...master.”

I pushed in another inch and could tell she was ready to scream with need. “The problem is you are too dependent on me, I have to make every little decision for you or haven’t you noticed that you are completely dependent on me.”

“But that’s the way you made me.” She protested.

“Perhaps, but if you want me to fuck you this is the way you will have to agree to be: You will become my eager willing and unconditional sex slave; your every action will be to please and serve me; you will decide if what you do pleases me and will also pay the consequences if you are wrong; you will exist for my pleasure but will receive pleasure in return. If not than we will have to stop.”

She immediately agreed and once again a personality change came over her, for the first time in weeks what she had been prior to the hypnosis shown through with a few adjustments.

She again begged her lord and master to fuck her, this time I relented and pushed my full length deep inside of her. She responded by coming in a screaming quivering orgasm. Enjoying the feel of her pussy spasming out of control I repeated the procedure again and again, pulling almost out of her than trusting my full length inside of her until with a final thrust I came deep inside of her. She swooned, for a while I was afraid that the pleasure had been too much and she had simply died of pleasure, than I noticed her breast moving as she breathed. Remaining hard I simply continued to thrust into her unconscious body until she awoke. I than removed my cum soaked cock and ordered my newest slave to clean it with her mouth, we than proceeded to fuck and suck for the next few hours. As she was leaving she reminded me that she was to help me enslave her daughters and recommended that the one I met should be first.

“Why should she be first, is it because she’s the oldest or perhaps the best looking?” I asked.

“No master, its just that she seemed to be getting serious about that boy you met, I thought you might want to nip that in the bud. After all your slaves should have no distractions or purpose other than to serve you.”

“You realize these are your daughters we are talking about.”

“All woman should serve you master, it would be an honor if you considered my girls worthy to serve you.” With that she kissed me and left.

* * *

I did not fuck Nina right away and I could tell that her growing frustrations and desires were eating at her; of course she could say nothing until I told her to. I’m sure the sound of our fucking from the next room in the condo didn’t help to calm her nerves. I had decided to take a different approach with her. After I was finished with the treatments for Kielly and had sent her on her way with three special gifts for her three daughters, it was just Nina coming in daily. After Kielly had been gone for a week I decided to play my hand.

“Nina you are ready for your treatment, would you like to start today?”

“Would I?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, I would like to start today.”

“We are going to try a new treatment, is that ok with you?”

“Is it?”

“Yes it is.”

“Yes I would like to try the new treatment.”

As demonstrated by our conversation Nina had reached the point where she was incapable of making any decision without consulting me. It had gotten to the point that I needed to tell her when to sleep and when to wake. Even to eat and use the facilities. Obviously the process had been taken to far and would need to be adjusted. I had her step into a chamber, strange vapors and flashing lights of various colors moved throughout the chamber. After about 10 minutes the chamber cleared and in place of where a naked 50 something woman had stood was a naked 18 year old. Her body was firm, young and virginal.

“Now listen closely Nina, beginning in five minutes and lasting for 15 minutes you will return to your old personality. You will be told that you have a decision to make, at the end of that time you will return to your current state or to a new state of being, depending on your decision. Look at the clock and change as commanded. One last item, you will not be able to leave this room, you will not be able to harm me or yourself and you may talk no louder than a normal conversation level.”

I walked around her admiring her young succulent body. What an ass, is pretty much all I could think, admiring her butt I wanted to fondle it but waited. Suddenly she stirred.

“You son of a bitch, you fucking bastard. I could not even pee without you telling me to. What kind of sick SOB would do something like that?” She covered her pert dark (and hard) nipples with one hand and her pussy with the other backing to a chair to protect her ass from my view.

“Look in the mirror Nina, look in the mirror than I have a proposition for you.” She moved over to the mirror almost twirling to admire her young body.

“You made Kielly look in her twenties, I look like I’m 16 or something.”

“Actually you are physically 18 years old, the same age as when I first laid eyes on you. Now I suggest you listen to my deal while you are still capable of making a decision.”

“What kind of deal?” She asked with open hostility and a healthy dose of distrust and scorn.

“You are right I went to far. Frankly it was a pain in the ass to run your life for you. It’s a simple deal. In exchange for remaining 18 permanently you will be my sex slave. You will be capable of thinking however you like but you will serve me in all things sexual for eternity. You will not be required to love or even like me and I remind you that I could make you feel however I want you to. You will be required to desire any sexual act I want, but it will be as simple as my telling you to like or want something and you will. Your every physical want and need will be met. I will cloth, feed, and shelter you for eternity, in exchange you will be mine. Your other choice will be that I will return you to your original age and health and erase any memories of this situation. You will return down south believing that your body rejected the treatments. You will be grateful that I cured you of your nasty smoking habit. Any questions?”

“Yes. First why can’t I be made a little younger and still be free to return down south? Secondly why didn’t you fuck me when my body was older? You fucked Kielly and I know I was better looking than she was. What was wrong with me?”

“I got to be honest, it was the cigarettes, and your whole body reeked of them, even your pussy. As for your first question I’m a bastard and a SOB remember, I may give millions to charity but I refuse to improve a woman that does not belong to me sexually. So the deal is young sex slave or middle aged women.”

“I’m glad it was the cigarettes, I was scared you were repulsed by me, of course now that I can think for myself I guess I don’t care. But what...”

“No more questions you need to make your decision, you have less than ten minutes before you once again become totally dependent on me.”

The minutes ticked by, I did my best to ignore her after a while she began to check out her old/new body.

Just before time ran out I allowed her to ask one more question so she said: “You won’t control my feelings, I will be free to love and hate (!), whomever I want?”

“Yes, but your sexual desires and needs will be mine to command.”

I speculative look crossed her face and some decision was made (I suspect she planned to wiggle out of the deal somehow). “Ok, I will be your 18 year old sex toy and plaything.”

“Excellent!” I waited for the time to run out than I gave her the instructions she would follow for eternity. However, I waited until she was free of all other compulsions to explain to her conscious mind the changes that were about to take place. I expected fireworks.

“Thank you, you won’t regret making me young. I would like to go to the condo now and freshen up a bit.”

“That will have to wait, I will now explain how your new life will play out:

• As far as the rest of the world is concerned you no longer exist.

• Only my sex slaves and myself will be aware of your existence, if I have not fucked a slave in 30 days she will have no memory of you. After I fuck her she can be aware of you but have no memory of any past relationship.

• Anyone else you meet will forget you almost immediately.

• Everything you owned now belongs to Kielly. I will provide for your needs.

• The clothing you wore your first year in college are in the adjoining room. They are brand new and have been updated to modern styles.

• I am now the only man who can even realize that you are desirable.

• You may cause me no physical harm.

• You are now bi-sexual, but only with females I have fucked in the last 60 minutes otherwise you are incapable of sexual response to them.

That’s it for now.”

She looked at me with horror and I think hatred. “What about my home, my money, my jewelry?”

“You have nothing, not even a shirt on your back until I give it to you.”

“I was wrong, you are worse than anything I said, you are evil personified. I am leaving right now so don’t try to stop me.”

“I don’t need to, you can not leave until I allow it, and I still need to make some arrangements for your day to day to day to day existence.”

“Just try to stop me.” With that she head for the door, buck-naked. I admire her ass as she walked so delayed until the last second.

I waited until her hand was just touching the door. “Nina you are filled with sexual desire for me, you want my cock in your mouth, you need me to kiss you, suck you, lick you, but most of all you need me to fuck you.”

She stopped like she had run into a brick wall and turned. Her nipples were jutting out with desire; her pussy was probably soaked with need. “Please master, fuck your slave, give me your cock, kiss me, suck me, lick me, but I need you to fuck me.” Realizing how completely her body and mind had betrayed her, her eyes turned furious. “You evil mother fucker, I hate you.” However, at the same time she was approaching me her hands touching her love nest, inserting a finger and bringing it out soaked to swirl her juices around her nipples. Just before she reached me she licked her finger clean. Leaning up against me she drew my lips to hers. “I’ve got to have you master, I need to have you right now.”

“Perhaps I should make you wait 30 days.”

“Why would you do that? Besides you can’t, you have to fuck me now!”

“Tell me what I said about people being aware of your existence, word for word.”

In a trance like voice she said: “Only my sex slaves and myself will be aware of your existence, if I have not fucked a slave in 30 days she will have no memory of you. After I fuck her she can be aware of you but have no memory of any past relationship.” She stopped and added. “I don’t get it.”

“You are my slave, think what would happen if I decide not to fuck you for a month.”

The light dawned at last. “You evil SOB, you scum sucking low life worm, if you don’t fuck me at least once every 30 days I will have no memory of me, I won’t exist as a person.”

“That’s right, so I might point out that I do not appreciate being called names. From now on I would suggest you conceal your hatred for me and use loving endearing names, with no sarcasm. If you can’t I may find it easier to have you start with a clean slate.”

She looked about to snap at me and in fact opened her mouth for her next retort, but one look at my face changed her mind. “Come on lover,” she said in a sultry voice, “you know I don’t mean anything of course I love you I was just surprised that’s all. Lets get to the loving, I am so horny for you right now honey I feel like I’m about to burst.”

I kissed her getting a taste of her juices she moaned unable to control her response in response leaning into me. When I moved to those dark hard nipples I let my hand seek out her love nest. She came within seconds. When I returned to her lips she looked confused and a little scared. My hands were now on her sexy ass kneading her buns like a delicate pastry.

“Perhaps there are a few things I should tell you before we go any further.” I said holding an ass cheek in each hand. “Along with the other changes I made a few adjustments. You are now three times more sexually responsive to me than previously. You are also 50 percent more responsive to your fellow sex slaves than you would have been. Oh and one more item, you are not just an 18 year old, you are now an 18 year old virgin.”

Her eyes flashed with anger (an interesting sight by the way) but she visibly calmed herself before speaking. “A virgin! You made me a Virgin? Why? Why would you want a virgin?”

“Because my experience with virgins has been limited. At least you will not wake up each morning a virgin, I had considered that.”

“Well thanks for the small favor.”

“Is that sarcasm, because I could stop right now?” I was still kneading her ass and her body was almost ready to orgasm again. “I’m surprised your not complaining about the increased sensitivity.” She came again.

A little breathy she responded as she leaned in for closer physical contact her hands moving to undo my pants and get at my already hard cock. “I don’t really mind the increased sensitivity...lover...but can’t we talk later and fuck...oh my god!” She gasped as her hands went to encircle my enormous dick. She backed off to get a better look but unable to let go. “Your huge, you can’t be serious...I’ll be torn apart. Plus, you can forget about a blowjob, my mouth, hell my throat couldn’t handle that monster.” However, she was unable to fight her conditioning she dropped to her knees and began kissing and sucking on my enormous length.

I pulled her up; she resisted a little not wanting to be separated from my rock hardness. I pulled her forward for a kiss; this allowed her contact with my extremities temporarily satisfying that need. I moved down taking each dark nipple in my mouth rolling them with my tongue. I pulled on them with my teeth eliciting an even stronger orgasm. I moved a hand between her legs temporarily separating her from my cock she briefly fought the separation but gave into the manipulation. I moved her to a seat spreading her legs and moving my lips slowly from her nipples to her center. She came screaming with just the first contact her clit had with my mouth. I enjoyed for a while before preparing to enter her nest. Suddenly she seemed nervous.

“What’s wrong Nina you look like I’m about to hit you or something?”

“The...the first time I lost my virginity it hurt like hell, I refused to have sex for months after. He was nowhere as big as you, plus I’ve got a small pussy. I’m serious, even a five-inch cock fills me up. I can’t even imagine what you will do to me.”

“And that frightens you?”

“No, what really frightens me, what really has me terrified...is that I don’t care. I don’t care if it hurts, I don’t care if it tears me up inside, and I don’t even care if it kills me. All that I care about, the only thing I seem capable of caring about, is having you in me, and that scares the shit out of me.”

“I’m not sure if this will reassure you but I can guarantee you that you wont be torn up inside or killed and hopefully I have better prepared your pussy for my cock than your first lover did for his.” With that a parted her legs and placed the head against her soaked lips, I pushed in gently but firmly. Her hymen parted with a gasp more than a scream. She was right, this had to be the tightest pussy I had ever been in. I worked my full length in and stopped. She was having orgasm after orgasm. Eventually, after ten minutes the waves subsided.

“That’s better, I think you are ready now.” I began to pump like a piston sliding in and out of her slick wetness. She exploded again but this time I did not stop. I came in her again and again. I no longer bothered to count her orgasms, there really was no telling where one ended and the other began. I never bothered to pull out in fact it wasn’t until her pussy was so full of cum that it was squishing out the sides that it became obvious that a break was needed. Pulling out left an even bigger mess as semen dripped everywhere.

“Nina, whenever your master’s cock is pulled out of a pussy you will feel compelled to use your mouth and your tongue to clean it, thoroughly.” Immediately Nina pounced on the shaft that had given her so much pleasure licking and sucking it clean consuming copious amounts of sperm. It was a good five minutes before she had cleaned her master’s cock from tip to balls.

“You did a good job Nina but look at the floor and the furniture you let cum drip everywhere from your pussy, for that matter your thighs are covered in goop. You really need to clean this up.”

“Right away master.” She jumped up heading toward the bathroom intending to get something to clean the room with. Her one hand held to catch any further dripping.

“Where are you going, slut? What is it with 18 year old bimbos, its like they do not have a brain to their name.”

“I was going to get a towel to clean things up. Did I do something wrong?”

“You are telling me that your masters cum should just be whipped up and disposed of, like trash?”

She stopped looking like a frightened rabbit or a deer in the headlights. Switching hands and sucking on the fingers that had been catching her pussy drippings she responded. “Oh no master, see I am sucking down every last drop and I will use my hands and my mouth to get every drop of your precious essence.” She returned to where I had taken her and commenced cleaning up the evidence of our activities. It would not be long before she literally worshipped the ground I walked on. In a few weeks I plan to ask her to tell me honestly what she thinks of me, with a promise of no punishment. I think that her body will soon convince her mind which side her pussy is buttered on. If not we had all the time in the world.