The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Two Out of Three Works For Me

(MC, MF, FF, MD, IN)

Chapter Two: Traveling and the Sluts I Have Met (or should it be Made)

Well I am back. The good news is that with all that extracurricular exercise I was starting to lose weight and get into a semblance of shape. When last I was here I had just left for another lonely trip out of town. Wish two seemed to be working and I managed to acquire a few slaves to service me. Well at least in that part of the country. However, now I was out of town with little chance for some fun (sex). Or so I thought.

I can’t spell or say her real name. Let’s just call her Kinky. She is Greek and 25 with long dark hair and a fantastic body, standing at just under 5′9″. The only draw back I could see was that her tits could have been a little larger. I still wanted to suck them and pinch her nipples, I just preferred a little more. She could have been a model; really, she is that hot. I had not expected to see her on that job. I understood she had work elsewhere and would not be with the crew.

Normally the interaction between internal people and consultants did not extend to social activities. However, we were all out of town and did not mind socializing. Of course a girl like her had a boyfriend but she still liked to have fun. That night we were down at a bar in the hot play area of that section of the state. The bar was crowded and I personally could not hear a thing. At least two separate “dudes” were using the crowded conditions to make physical contact on several occasions. Needless to say Kinky was unhappy with the interaction.

Finally she asked me for a ride back to the hotel, as her co-workers were not ready to leave. I said no problem and proceeded to lead her back to my rental car. On the way back I suggested that she come over to my room for a drink. Since her drinking had been cut short she agreed but suggested that we meet at her room in half an hour. This was fine with me since I had to pick up and jack off the ingredients.

I came by her room at 9:10 with the pre-mixed white Russian. To it I had added my special ingredient. She answered the door dressed in a bulky sweatshirt and pants. I guess she did not want me to get the wrong idea. Soon, however, she would be getting all sorts of ideas.

“Your late I was just about to call it a night.” Kinky said with just a touch of coolness.

“Sorry, I needed to get some ice and cups.” I walked in and began to pour her drink. Instead of a white Russian I had a shot of whisky.

“Aren’t you going to share the drink with me?” She asked.

“No, I really don’t want to consume any additional caffeine.”

“Ummm, this is delicious.” Kinky said as she licked her beautiful lips. “It’s got to be the best drink I have ever had. Can I have another?”

Before long Kinky was feeling a lot loser. “Do you mind if I take off this top.” She said as she proceeded to remove her shirt, revealing perky breast with very hard nipples jutting out. “I am feeling a little warm.”

“Judging by those nipples, perhaps you are a little cold?”

“No, I am hot, just taste them, you will see that they need some cooling off.” She said as she leaned back on the couch with her legs slightly spread.

As I lowered my mouth to her tits and began to suck I let my hands wander down to her pussy. In a short time I was sliding my hand into her sweats and under her panties.

She moaned and panted out: “Please, take them off. My pussy really needs your full attention.”

I trailed my hand down her thighs as I removed her sweats. By now she should be ready to do anything I said. “You are really horney Kinky, you will do anything I ask in order to get my cock in your hot, steamy pussy. In fact right now you are so desperate for me to lick your pussy, you will promise anything and keep that promise.” I continued to caress her body as I slowly pulled her panties down and slid my fingers into to her soaking love hole.

“Yes, anything, anything you say. I will do anything only please lick and fuck me. I need your hard cock in my pussy. Pleasssse hurry.” She begged.

I spread her legs and flicked my tongue across, up, down and around her clit. She seemed ready to cum in a scream orgasm and then I stopped.

“You can’t stop. You can never stop. Please you have to lick me more. Suck on my slutty clit.” She begged.

“You will call me master. You are my obedient sex slave. You will do anything I say. From this day forward you are mine body, mind, and soul.” I ordered.

Obviously, based on her next words, I had not given her sufficient cum: “You are insane!” She almost screamed. “I am the young and beautiful one here. You should be honored to lick my pussy. You should beg me, to get a piece of my sexy ass. If anything I am the boss. Now lick my hot, wet cunt, NOW!”

I slid forward putting my pussy soaked mouth near hers and grabbed her clit twirling it gently. She began to moan again within seconds. I spoke softly to her as a pressed my mouth covered with her juices to her lips. “First, you will never talk to me like that again. If you do I will walk away from you and never touch you again.” There was a look of fear in her eye’s that almost completely replaced the lust. “Next, no longer have the right to use my name in private. You may use it only in public, the rest of the time you will only address me as master and you will refer to yourself and think of your self as Slut. Finally, if you want ever again hope to get my mouth or my tongue on your pussy you will suck my cock now, like a good slave.” With that I stood up and dropped my pants revealing my nine-inch erect monster.

She looked at it with some shock, but that look soon grew hot as she began to kiss and suckle on my hard-on. She pushed me down on the bed to straddle me, but I soon realized she was not done with this struggle for control. Before I knew it she had shifted so her pussy was over my face. It looked like she was still trying to control the situation. Not being one to look a gift horse in the mouth a grabbed her firm ass and brought her pussy to my mouth. Now you might think I was losing the battle, but don’t forget she was mine and the commands I had given would go all the way to her soul and change her forever.

I must admit her pussy was the best I had ever tasted. However I was not going to let her even think she was in control. I wet my middle finger in her drenched cunt and slid it into her asshole. If she could have jumped I am sure she would have. When she tried to stop I pushed up with my cock and down with the hand that still gripped her firm ass. Eventually she gave in and began to enjoy the rhythm. Just as she came hard clenching my finger in her ass, I came in large spurts right down her throat. She tried to pull away but it was to late. When she tasted it she no longer attempting to pull away but to suckle every drop from me like a hungry child at its mother’s breast.

She sat up and turned to face me placing her wet snatch against my dick. “What are you, slut?” I demanded.

Without hesitation she said with absolute certainty: “I am your obedient sex slave. You are my master. I will do anything you say master. From this day forward I belong to you body, mind, and soul.” “Pleasse fuck your slut-slave master. Your slut need’s her master’s cock.” She begged with need, as she rubbed her wet slit along my cock.

I was more than happy to oblige as I rolled her over and shoved my staining dick into her waiting slut hole. Of course I had not forgotten her defiance and she would learn what happens to those sluts that question their master’s words. But for now I would shove my cock deep into her soaked hole and ensure that both her pussy and her mouth got plenty of my magic seed. I fucked her so hard that night that she could barely walk the next day and I was concerned that she might have lock jaw from sucking on my massive joint. However, I am getting ahead of myself.

When I awoke the next morning it was to some vigorous sucking on my cock. I looked down to see Kinky’s head bobbing up and down on my nine-inch hard on. I yawned and said good morning as I intentionally squirted into her eagerly awaiting mouth. Still hard I waited for her to finish draining my juices.

She looked up with a big smile and said: “Good morning master. How can your slut sex slave serve you today.”

“You can start by getting on your hands and knees so I can take you from behind for a good morning fuck.”

“Yes, Master.”

As I plunged into her waiting eager hole I began to lie out the day for her. I think she was going to be disappointed with my not leaving my seed in her pussy, but I had other uses for her to put it to. When I felt like I had enough I pulled out and prepared to deposit my cum in a container. But there was that delicious luscious pussy gapping and waiting for my tongue. So I plunged in tongue first licking and sucking and sucking while she came and came and came. When I finished I had ordered her to lick her sticky juices from my face before I had her siphon off my slave inducing seed. She was astonished how much was collected and was eager to turn her friends and co-workers into my slutty sex slaves.

“Don’t forget you still need to be punished.” I said as I was leaving.

She stopped in shock. “But master, I am a good slut. You don’t need to punish me. I would never displease you.”

I turned and said. “You dare to question me? I think your punishment just doubled.”

It looked like she was about to say something, but she was not stupid. Kinky dropped to the floor groveling. “Yes master. Your slut was wrong. Your property should be punished however you see fit. I will never question you again master.”

I looked down at her. “Just a reminder, in public you will maintain the fiction that you are not my property. Most of my slaves I prefer to have some level of independence, but in your case I think I will make an example out of you. From now on you are unable to question or object to anything. You believe that not only yourself but also any women I find the least bit attractive should be my slaves. Those women that I do not desire exist to breed more women that I might desire. From now on this is the center of your existence.” I left her on the floor and walked out.

I guess I should be more careful what I say. I could tell that Kinky was under some strain at work. It was apparent that she had trouble concentrating and I noticed she made several trips to the Ladies room. I hope she washed her hands afterwards, it would not do for her to smell like hot, sluttish, pussy all day. She stopped me in the hall to let me know which women she had invited to her room after work. She wanted to make sure I was happy with her choices. She had invited two of her co-workers, two employees, and an outside auditor. I said I would have to get her some additional supply if all five girls showed.

Between her lack of concentration and the sudden jutting out of her nipples as I had come near I could see I would have to make some adjustments to her public persona. After we finished our brief talk she excused herself and headed right into the bathroom.

* * *

I could go into detail about the orgy that Kinky arranged but I prefer to discuss one of my new sex slaves that Slut gave me. Now Kinky was hot no doubt but her one failing, if you would call it that, was that her tits were not the biggest. In fact she had a B-cup. However, one of the girls she selected had a chest that would not quit.

Now remember Kinky had managed to bind five new girls to my service and was already talking about my taking her younger sister and her mother as mine. Obviously the changes were deep-set. In fact it took some time to get her able to function at something approaching normal in public. The orders I had given her had so twisted her view of the world that Kinky was eager to help me turn any and all females into my sluttish slaves. All I had to do was tell her and she would do her best.

Lets get back to Ellie. Prior to becoming my obedient sex slave she had been shy and dressed like she wanted to hide all her assets. This was difficult because she was something else. Skin like porcelain with long straight dark hair, even hiding she stood out. Unlike Kinky, who had a thick head of hair, Ellie’s was more delicate and flowed like silk half way down her back. On more than one occasion I had imagined her running that hair over my cock as she bent to suck on my member. About 5′ 4″, not slender but not fat either, she was something to behold.

Even before we spent some alone time I had taken Kinky aside with instructions and some cash, for changes to Ellie’s wardrobe. Kinky had explicit instructions on what type of undergarments and clothing Ellie would be allowed to wear. I will admit I was still lusting for that trailer trash slut at the convenience store. Which is why Ellie would only wear thongs and crotch-less panties from then on. Kinky asked if this was what I wanted her to wear. I said she was not restricted to those choices but I would not mind seeing her in some sexier things.

When she came to my motel door for our first night alone (I still planed for more orgies and manage-e-tois but I felt that each slave should have some time just with me, or at least those that looked like her and Kinky) she wore a skimpy leather skirt, sluttish heels, and a top that showed a lot of her bountiful cleavage. Fortunately, being her lord and master there was no nervousness or uncertainty just our mutual desire to fuck and suck.

“May I come in?”

“Of course you can Ellie. Just make yourself at home.” I realized she had a small overnight bag. Good, I thought, at least she comes prepared. Perhaps I should have been angered at her assumption but I wasn’t an evil master, just a Horney one.

Ellie immediately began to remove her clothing, starting with her top.

“Stop!” I said with perhaps more force than I should have.

Ellie looked at me with an expression mingled with fear and anguish. “M M M Master, have a displeased you. Please master your slave needs to serve you and taste your cum. Please it has been days since I tasted you master.”

“No. I am happy with you. When I said make yourself at home I wanted you to come in and relax; not strip, at least not right away.”

I’m sorry master, I was eager to show you my thong and matching bra. Kinky said you specifically wanted me to wear only certain types of underwear.” She said, the previous look being replaced by one of lust as I noticed her hard nipples pushing out against her top.

“Why are you calling me master, Ellie? While it is true that I am I don’t recall giving you any instructions in that regard.”

“Kinky told me what you did to her and said that I had better learn to be a good slut and service my master in any way I can and to please you.”

“Ellie, I realize I told you to listen to Kinky, but I was concerned about your choice in clothing, not your actions.” I held up my hand as she began to speak and she stopped. “I will decide how each woman will relate to me, not some slut who serves me, unless I decide under certain circumstances”.

“How do you want me to act and what do you want me to call you...master??”

I hesitated. “For now you will be yourself, the changes I want will merge with your current personality. Call me lover in private and use my name in public.” Looking directly into her eyes I spoke in a commanding tone. “I am the only man you desire. I am the only man you love. You are my lover. You are bi-sexual with any woman who has tasted my cum within the last six hours. You will not be jealous of the others.”

She looked back at me with more personality than she had shown previously and said. “I can act like myself, but the first thing that occurs to me is to say Fuck off and leave. Why do you think everything you said will become my personality? I was willing to act as your sex slave in order to get more of your delicious cock and cum but I don’t see how you expect my personality to change just because you said so. Furthermore, the idea of going down on another woman is gross and disgusting.” She held up her hands and said: “I know I did it that first night, but I am sure I was under the influence of some drug and while it obviously brought me back to you it did not change my mind, I am not a lesbian.”

“Not a lesbian, bi-sexual and with certain limits. Plus everything I ordered will happen. As soon as you swallow my cum tonight the change will begin. By tomorrow everything will be as I said.” I continued. “Now do a slow strip my lover, but keep your thong and bra on, for now. I will remove the bra and we will see about the thong.”

I put on the music and she began to dance helpless in her lust to resist my order. Removing her top, than her slut shoes and finally slipping out of her tight, skirt. She was left with a black lacy bra that clipped in the front and a skimpy matching thong. I told her to sit on my lap and I undid her bra, watching closely ass her luscious tits flowed out. Her nipples jutted out and I swear looked redder than any other color that came to mind. I grabbed her boobs squeezing and massaging as I suckled on first one nip than the other. She moaned with need as she pushed her already soaked pussy hard against my bulging pants. I grabbed her firm ass and pressed her closer to me as I continued to nibble, suck and gobble up her breast.

“Get on the bed, with your ass facing me.” I ordered.

She quickly complied sticking that delicious ass in the air. Begging me. “Take me lover, fuck your slut, your slave, your whatever just fuck me. Put that gigantic cock in my aching twat. I need you now.”

I had intended to leave the thong on while I did other things to her, but the sight, sound and smell of her drove those thoughts out of head. I stripped and pulled down her panties. There she was her ass up in the air and that wonderful pussy just aching for me. At least I had some control. I kneeled on the floor and began to lick her pussy, from top to bottom and back again. She almost screamed as her first of many orgasms came pulsing out of her and she was suddenly even wetter than before.

“Pleasssse fuck me! I need you in me. I need you now.” She begged.

I ignored her pleas and continued to lick her until about three orgasms later she was shaking and barely able to remain on her knees. I quickly stood up and slipped my rock hard penis into her dripping hole. It is a good thing I am big. She had lost control over her muscles and would have been a lose fit to my previous six inch length. I pumped deep into her forcing orgasm after orgasm out of her. Than I decided we needed to establish whom the one in control was. “Beg me to lick your pussy!” I ordered. “Beg me!” I repeated.

“No. No. No. You have to keep fucking me I need you in me. I need to feel you cum deep inside me.”

“Beg me.” I repeated, as I pulled almost entirely out of her. Holding back her desperate efforts to put me deeper inside her. “Beg me now, or you can go home.”

“Please, Please don’t send me home. Whatever, you want. Please lick my pussy. Pleassse!” “Are you sure?” I asked cruelly as I pushed deeper back inside of her. “I could just fuck you now, are you sure you don’t want me to plunge deep inside you?”

Did I mention she was smart? She quickly repeated: “Please, whatever, you want. Please lick my pussy. Pleassse!” She begged.

I dropped to her soaking twat and licked and sucked her for six minutes and several more earth shattering orgasms. I quickly jumped up and surprised her by thrusting deep into her without warning triggering another orgasm. I continued for a while than said. “Beg me to suck my cock.”

She hesitated for a few seconds her one need warring with the other, but she quickly gave into the stronger need and begged me to stick my dick into her eager mouth. I had her turn and I watched her ass bob along with her head as she sucked away at me cleaning her juices while looking for mine. I let my self cum within less than a minute, after all I was good for a lot more and wanted to fill her throat with my jiz. She almost chocked but managed to swallow everything I gave her. All but some that dripped down her face as she looked up at my face. She noticed it and quickly caught it with her finger sucking it clean. I lay down on the bed and told her to mount me. As she did I grabbed her nipples and proceeded to fuck her gently, for now, as I relaxed for a while.

“I don’t feel any different. You said I would change completely after I drank your love juice.” She said in a perplexed tone, with a touch of regret as my cum began to take its full influence on her.

“Don’t worry.” I said. “By morning you will be a new woman. In the mean time lets put some more effort into those trust.” She complied with a lusty smile.

The next morning I awoke to her sucking my dick good morning. After I came and she got every drop she could find she snuggled up close and looked at me adoringly but with some obvious hesitation.

“What is it? Feel free to tell me what is bothering you.” I said.

“Well it is just like you said last night...lover: You are the only man I desire and love. I am now bi-sexual and do not feel any jealousy towards the others. But I am not sure anymore if I am who I was, I can’t seem to separate what I was from who I am.” She said with just the slightest hint of concern. “I know I have felt things for other men but I can not even remember I single thing about it. Any fantasy I try to remember, always involves you, but I know I did not know you before.”

“Is that a problem?” I said as I rolled a nipple and reached for her wet slit.

She sighed as I entered her and responded: “Not really, just fuck me lover.”