The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Two Out of Three Works For Me

(MC, MF, FF, MD, IN)

Chapter Three: Something Horny This Way Comes

I’m back and still out of town. I bet you were prepared to hear about the hot little trailer trash I keep mentioning. I should point out that she started young and actually had twin 18-year old daughters to her 35-year old credit. A fact I intended to eventually capitalize on. Funny how I still obsess about the ones I do not have when I have more than most sane men would ever wish for.

But I digress. As I said I was still out of town, only going home on weekends to fuck my slaves and add a neighbor or two to my harem. I did what I was able (read willing) to do for my sluts. Some I allowed or as time went on ordered to enjoy or at least pretend to enjoy sex with their husbands, others like my wife I allowed girl-on-girl sex to take the edge off their need for me. Like I said I don’t think of myself as evil, just filled with the desire to dominate and enslave women and have them fulfill my every fantasy, desire, and need. At least I wanted to bring them as much or more pleasure as I got, I just wanted to be the one in control. Of course if any of them had any choice at all I doubt very much any would have chosen to remain my sex slaves. Perhaps after a few decades of complete subjugation that would change, who knows?

I did not neglect my second wish and continued to accumulate wealth. I began to realize just how expensive it was to maintain a harem, even if most of them worked or had a husband to support them and did not live with me. I began to see a time when I might need significantly larger quarters, as eventually I would have to bring all of my slaves to the same general vicinity of where I lived. Also I continued to lose weight as all that “exercise” was having a slimming effect.

* * *

I was in the middle of plunging into Ellie’s lust soaked pussy as she vigorously sucked at Kinky’s cum filled pussy. Both girls were being rather vocal and moaned almost in unison as they came several times.

While I had other combinations the two of them together was my favorite and I swear the more Ellie licked and sucked at Kinky’s pussy the more hers began to taste like Kinky’s. Of course it could have been my imagination, or the fact they enjoyed grinding their pussy’s together and other things, especially if I was looking.

Suddenly, things changed in a hurry.

Without the least bit of notice Rachelle popped into the room.

I was so startled that I lost control and came into Ellie. I quickly pulled out and allowed Kinky to clean me. Than I ordered them to go to Kinky’s room and say nothing of what happened. When I finished dressing I turned to Rachelle and said. “How is freedom treating you? Is something wrong that you had to pop in without knocking, so to speak?”

Looking a bit disconcerted Rachelle took a seat and gestured regally for me to do the same. “You recall your questions and your last wish, of course. But let me repeat the pertinent parts. You asked if I would like to be free of the book, to which I said yes. Than when you made your wish it was; that I got the wish that I wanted, as long as it did not in any way cancel or change the first two wishes, that my wish would not cause you harm in any way and finally that my wish will in no way harm this world, other than the benefits you receive from your wishes.”

“Yes”. What could I say she obviously had a point to make, I just wasn’t sure what it was. I waited, pretending to be patient.

“You would think after all the centuries I watched master’s wishes blow up in their faces, I would have known better and showed more care.” She said with exasperation. I waited. “You see”... she continued. “I wished to be free of the book. Not for permanent freedom but to be free of the book. Well since I have been free every two-bit sorcerer and wanabe has been trying to get a hold of me. In fact, several have succeeded. The only reason I am here at all is the rest of your wish. If it wasn’t for that I would have been enslaved permanently to a new master, three times since you wished me free. Fortunately, as soon as they made a wish in conflict with yours I was free to run. But at some point both yours and my luck will run out and you’ll be dead and I will be some scumbag’s slave for all eternity.”

“What do you mean by all eternity? I thought there were specific limits on wish granting. Why the change? I asked.

“The book is gone. There are no constraints other than your wish. Unfortunately that means I am fair game to become the unlimited slave of whomever can get me.” She said patiently.

“So how can I help? I obviously have a vested interest in seeing that, that does not happen, I am sure that it will not benefit me since you said in order to for someone to gain you I would need to be dead.”

Rachelle replied. “I have to become your slave...master. It is the only way to fulfill your third wish.”

“Would this involve sex because I am sure you said if by getting to know you better involves sex, I could forget it!”

“Well...we would have to change that. I cannot see spending eternity without sex. Besides you could order me too and I would have no choice. Also, your wish was that your cum would cause any female to obey you. While you used women elsewhere strictly speaking any female who consumed your cum would be compelled to obey you. That would include me.”

“So, what do you propose Rachelle, but first will you please fill me in on some of the details?” I asked with growing curiosity and cock.

She began her tale, which I have summarized as follows: First she went looking for sex. Apparently, while I was not good enough, she was eager to get laid after all those centuries of imprisonment and enforced celibacy. A first she looked for someone of her own kind. She was saddened and disappointed to find she was the only remaining jinni on the planet, or for that matter in our universe. She did wish to return to her universe because she would have immediately been at the mercy of the one who had imprisoned her in the first place. She could not summon any other jinni because it would have violated my wishes. So she settled on a male model type mortal. At first it had been great, but than she found she was subject to his every whim. Which after one role in the hay hardly seemed like a good deal. Luckily, see second wish, he wished for something that would violate my wishes and that allowed her to go free. She took the time to take everything back and then some.

Note to self: Try not to piss her off she takes vengeance seriously.

Anyway, several “magic users” noticed her presence and availability and sought to summon and control her. After she barely escaped the third such predator she decided to find me and make a deal. She knew in the long run she could not make a deal with anyone else that would not eventually violate my wishes and undo her freedom forever. Since she had decided she did not want me dead, her only choice was to offer herself to me, apparently for eternity.

“So what kind of deal did you want to make? The whole idea originally was that we go our separate ways and now that seems untenable.” I said cautiously.

“Wellll, it looks like I am a slave no matter what course I take and if I want sex it will be as a slave or I will be a slave and get no sex, soooo I would like to get the best deal I can get.” With that she stopped waiting for me to make the first offer.

I replied: “For every orgasm I give you regardless of the method you will grant me one wish. I am not sure how you want to do this whole immortality thing, its not that I don’t want it, it’s just that I would not be sure what to do with it. That is why I did not wish that originally. Plus getting old and being immortal would really suck.”

Her counteroffer was better than I expected. “You will have to allow me to improve your looks and keep you young and healthy both physically and mentally. Your cum will enslave me anyway, but I want to make a change to it. Instead of making a female suggestible I will just make it so that any woman will be enslaved to your will. However, she will be able to retain her personality and to a certain extent her free will when it comes to major decisions, such as sexual preference. I have no wish to be made bisexual or turned into a lesbian nor for that matter do I want your cock up my ass. I agree to the wish per orgasm deal but it must be through physical contact and not based on simply a command to have an orgasm.”

“I will agree to losing the suggestibility portion in exchange for having a woman simply enslaved to my will by the act of consuming my cum and furthermore, will agree to her retaining her personality so long as she does not wish to change to accommodate my desires. I will even agree that I will give up the ability to change a woman’s sexual preference by simply commanding that change, but only for new slaves. However, that does not limit my ability to convince any new woman to go along with my preferences either in terms of personality or sexual preference. Anyone who has consumed my cum to date will remain under the prior rule of what I say goes regardless of their original desires or beliefs. I will change the addiction rule from one year to one month thus limiting my permanent harem; however, if I do hit one month for any slave they will become my immortal sex slaves and will remain young and ready to serve me for as long as I exist. Finally, you will not prohibit, d elay, or limit your orgasms. If you become my sex slave and personal jinni I would want you to be as responsive as any of my slaves are/will be.” I hesitated than added. “I think that is as far as I wish to go Rachelle. I would add that as my one and only jinni you would have extraordinary freedom in terms of your ability to go off a pretty much lead your own life. With the exception that I would require sex with you at least twice a month at a minimum of one hour each session and that you be responsive in terms of granting wishes. I think this is the best deal you are going to get Rachelle. You are asking both of us to make a major and essentially permanent commitment.”

Rachelle looked at me and after some thought and time responded. “I agree to your terms however, you may not withhold sex from me, especially as a means of manipulation. The other females you enslave will have to deal with you as best they can.”

“OK, but I do not want to be restricted to just you, even if I am the only man you can get any pleasure from, so I will only be required by agreement to have sex once in every seven days. If we mutually desire more that is OK, but that will establish both the minimum and maximum required.”

“Now suck my cock slave so that we can seal or contract before someone else tries to get you and your services.”

She got on her knees and pulled my pants and underwear down without any real effort. Looking up from my engorged cock with a slight smirk on her face she said in a gloating tone. “With your permission master I need to make a temporary adjustment to your cock and balls in order to facilitate the transfer of power.”

“Meaning?”

“I need to increase the size of your cock and balls so that I can suck a gallon out in the next hour or so. I cannot change you unless I have your permission. I am to be your first permanent sex slave and this will guarantee that you will be the only one able to control me...for eternity.”

“Go ahead but no tricks I expect to be at least as healthy mentally and physically when you are done.”

“Agreed, master.”

She began to suck and it felt like someone attached a tornado to my cock. I also began to feel an enormous pressure and weight as my balls began to grow and grow. It didn’t so much hurt as be uncomfortable. Before long each ball was the size of softballs and still growing. Fortunately they did not get much bigger. In the meantime the sensations running up and down my shaft were beyond belief. For the first time since the change I came without any control. She did not even hesitate but slurped up every drop and continued to suck and suck. I came again and again. I lost track and almost conscience. I think she kept me up, both my penis and awake.

Suddenly she stopped. She stood up and straddled me sliding her hot tight pussy over my pulsating shaft. “You are 14” for now, as I drain your juices again and again you will return to close to your original size and my pussy will adjust to your reduced size. However, your final size will be an increase of about an inch and about double the original size for your balls. As you can feel it is a tight fit. That will remain true forever, the tighter the fit the greater the pleasure for me...and you as well. I will continue to call you master and you may address me as you wish; however, if you call me slut, cunt, bitch, or whore you and I will have words, at a minimum.” She continued to milk me as her pupils began to dilate and she started to shudder in her first cum her lips pressing around my dick like a tourniquet. Although I was concerned about what the effect of that massive pressure on my cock would have I was to far gone in pleasure. I reached up and began to pinc h and pull at her nipples eliciting moans and additional orgasms. I lost track as the hours passed.

* * *

When I awoke the next morning I remembered that she had refused to clean my shaft with her mouth but since she had placed such an enormous strain on it perhaps I was grateful she had declined. “Rachelle?”

She appeared. “Yes master are you ready to use some of your wishes?”

“Just how many are available?”

“17, master.” She said with a kiss and a squeeze of my drained but already responsive dick. “I must say I think I got the better part of the bargain. I am very satisfied and eager to grant your wishes. Although some of them will be used to make you younger, better looking and get rid of those extra pounds you carry.”

I agreed but I requested that she make the change slow over several months and that I still look like me, just better looking. Also that everyone would just accept the changes. I then asked for two specific wishes. “Jinni, I wish that I remain, healthy, alive, sane, and able to make wishes should I so please. Jinni I wish that you will keep me informed and let me know when I am down to five wishes or less.”

“Very good master. For now though don’t worry. The changes I envision will not take up more than three wishes. Now what else do you command Oh Master? How may your slave serve you?”

“You are free to do as you want. Just follow the rules and do your best to stay out of trouble. Also keep an ear out for my call; otherwise have fun.”

“Good answer, master.” With a pleased look she kissed my lips, gazed my now erect shaft, fondled it, and disappeared.

I had to go to work so I did not have time to display my enhanced equipment but I think my slaves were in for a pleasant surprise that night.